New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Silent Snow immediately grabbed the sword with his magic and magically flung it at the enemy charging Snowflake to stop him from doing that.
    ((you mean the pike or his sword?))

The hit catches Whitestone by surprise, who was charging at Flameshield as strong as he could; the armor absorbs it too, but just like with Snowflake's buck, as he's hit Silent's magic control over the weapon dimishes and it's about to fall of; Whitestone ends up falling on his right side, he then tries to roll and stand up again, but slower than before, he was in disadvantage now.

Meanwhile at the same time, Idle Chat had charged again but slipped on the slippery wet cobblestone road and slid into Snowflake pushing her out of the way, on accident.
    The push makes Ironblade lose his balance as his left foreleg slides along Snowflake's left foreleg, he instinctively tries to step with his right hoof for not falling, possibly ending up stabbing Idle instead of Snow.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-04-21 at 08:55 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Titan in the Playground

"Good to see me again?...My walk wasn't even more than an hour,"
    She blinked in minor confusion but soon dropped it. She then reached over and touched Soft's cheek with a hoof, grazing it slight, giving her bedroom eyes.
    "...Okay, who are you and who have you replaced Gwynfillion with? She didn't hit on me nearly this much.

"Hey....what would you do...if there was a pony out there, who really annoyed me, acted disrespectful, and purposely went out of their way to make me mad and provoke me knowing I wasn't allowed to kill them?"
    "...Okay, never mind, it is you. As for what I would do, it would depend on who the pony was and what exactly they did." Soft responds.

3. - Top - End - #1443
    Troll in the Playground

(^ I don't know anymore..pike..sword...the easier one to acquire xD...anyways, waiting for Grif before continuing on with that)
    ----

Soft's Bar

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    "...Okay, who are you and who have you replaced Gwynfillion with? She didn't hit on me nearly this much.

"...Okay, never mind, it is you. As for what I would do, it would depend on who the pony was and what exactly they did." Soft responds.
    She quickly withdrew her hoof adopting a pink cheeked pouty look. "I uh...there was this stallion....who just....really annoyed me...making me feel foolish."

4. - Top - End - #1444
    Titan in the Playground

Soft's Bar

She quickly withdrew her hoof adopting a pink cheeked pouty look. "I uh...there was this stallion....who just....really annoyed me...making me feel foolish."
    "What's the name of this Stallion? ou wanting your dumb Paladin friend to go break a few bones of his for you?" she aske teasingly.

5. - Top - End - #1445
    Titan in the Playground

"Then you'll have to live here. I'll make you up a room. Texas eh? Interesting." she says. She knew the following things about Texas,

Mystic makes it her business to know where crazy people are. She has her reasons for this, I assure you.

No, you don't get to know what they are.

"Alright. If you want to join the harem, we'll need to get you an outfit, a collar, your favorite desserts, and please fill out this list."

I'm not going to be specific because that'd go way beyond board rules, but it's a list of kinks that could be relevant in her harem. That's the extent of what you need to know.
    Is that a... with a... the color of...

Oh she was DEFINITELY taking this job!

Her grin grew wider and more lecherous as she looked the list over, checking off most things (she grimaced at a few particularly nasty ones) but she was putting more FRACK YESes than maybes or even heck nos.

She also filled out her favorite desserts. For some reason almost all of them included a shot of some form of alcohol.

She grinned and adjusted her oversized shades as she looked unabashedly at Mystic's flank. I look forward to working with you, miss...?
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

6. - Top - End - #1446
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Is that a... with a... the color of...

Oh she was DEFINITELY taking this job!

Her grin grew wider and more lecherous as she looked the list over, checking off most things (she grimaced at a few particularly nasty ones) but she was putting more FRACK YESes than maybes or even heck nos.
    Mystic looks over the list "Looks like we have similar tastes in heck nos. They're just on there for completeness." she says.

She also filled out her favorite desserts. For some reason almost all of them included a shot of some form of alcohol.

She grinned and adjusted her oversized shades as she looked unabashedly at Mystic's flank. I look forward to working with you, miss...?
    "Mystic Muse of the Noble house Muse. You may or may not give a pony's plot about the fact that I'm a noble, and I don't particularly care if you do or not. Oh, just out of sheer curiosity, can you behave yourself in public for an extended period of time?" she asks, unashamedly kissing her right on the lips right then and there.

7. - Top - End - #1447
    Titan in the Playground

Mystic looks over the list "Looks like we have similar tastes in heck nos. They're just on there for completeness." she says.

"Mystic Muse of the Noble house Muse. You may or may not give a pony's plot about the fact that I'm a noble, and I don't particularly care if you do or not. Oh, just out of sheer curiosity, can you behave yourself in public for an extended period of time?" she asks, unashamedly kissing her right on the lips right then and there.
    I can. She grinned, wrapped a hoof around her neck/back in a one-legged hug and deepened their kiss. Would you WANT me to?

Extended Sig

8. - Top - End - #1448
    Titan in the Playground

I can. She grinned, wrapped a hoof around her neck/back in a one-legged hug and deepened their kiss. Would you WANT me to?
    "Eeeevery once in a while. Also, if we're going to get into this, we should go upstairs and get the other girls." Mystic says with a grin. "Besides, you still need your collar miss...?"

9. - Top - End - #1449
    Titan in the Playground

"Eeeevery once in a while. Also, if we're going to get into this, we should go upstairs and get the other girls." Mystic says with a grin. "Besides, you still need your collar miss...?"
    Hay Bale. I also respond to 'hot stuff', 'bitch', 'beautiful', 'sexy', and any pet name you might want. She grinned and nibbled Mystic's ear. Let's go get a collar so I can see who I'll be... working with... my beautiful mistress...
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-04-21 at 10:21 PM.

Extended Sig

10. - Top - End - #1450
    Troll in the Playground

"What's the name of this Stallion? ou wanting your dumb Paladin friend to go break a few bones of his for you?" she asked teasingly.

"Would you do that?"
    She asked before looking away. She put a little thought...did she really want Soft to go beat up/lecture Grills?....Yea....but........she knew he would just tease her about that anyway, like a snitching him out to mommy kind of taunt. She grimaced, she was not going to win like this either, damn the stallion. "Actually.....you know what.....nevermind...let's just...focus on the cookies."

11. - Top - End - #1451
    Titan in the Playground

Hay Bale. I also respond to 'hot stuff', 'bitch', 'beautiful', 'sexy', and any pet name you might want. She grinned and nibbled Mystic's ear. Let's go get a collar so I can see who I'll be... working with... my beautiful mistress...
    "Jeeze, you're quick at this submissive stuff. I like that. Okay, well, I need to introduce you to the other members while your collar is being made, okay? I believe Amber is in the kitchen baking something." Mystic says to her new acquisition.

If she's going to have all those positions open, she eventually needs more harem members.

12. - Top - End - #1452
    Titan in the Playground

"Jeeze, you're quick at this submissive stuff. I like that. Okay, well, I need to introduce you to the other members while your collar is being made, okay? I believe Amber is in the kitchen baking something." Mystic says to her new acquisition.

If she's going to have all those positions open, she eventually needs more harem members.
    Lead the way, mistress... She licks at Mystic's neck as they walk. And I know it SEEMS quick, but I've had practice. She added, less submissively. Though it'll be interesting to see how long I can keep at it when I CAN'T kill someone at the end of- i mean it's fun for me.

Extended Sig

13. - Top - End - #1453
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Beayn was confused, drenched, and cold from getting there only to find the weird whatever going on here. "You're being given a different assignment, something to do with a recent attack," the unicorn responded.

"If you're not still needed here, head back and see if you can't figure out what's going on."
    "We're done here... though..." Lemongrass frowned at the rainy weather outside. "Do we really have to go now?"

Beayn might mention that it was basically

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Ironblade landed on top of her, he got on 3 hoves, his left hoof actually stepping on her right foreleg and pinning her to the ground, the other one holding the sword that gradually gets imbued with a thick aura that completely darkened the blade, like a black cloud. He puts it's point against Snowflake's chest.

"Say goodbye to your existance"
    The push makes Ironblade lose his balance as his left foreleg slides along Snowflake's left foreleg, he instinctively tries to step with his right hoof for not falling, possibly ending up stabbing Idle instead of Snow.
    Snowflake was a little too disorientated to actually fight back now, having the wind knocked out of her. She let out another surprised yelp when Idle pushed her off and to safety.

He doesn't just close the distance, he charges with his sword and tries to stab through him, leaving himself open to attack by the reinforcements too, also right besides a conveniently placed pike that Silent could see.

The hit catches Whitestone by surprise, who was charging at Flameshield as strong as he could; the armor absorbs it too, but just like with Snowflake's buck, as he's hit Silent's magic control over the weapon dimishes and it's about to fall of; Whitestone ends up falling on his right side, he then tries to roll and stand up again, but slower than before, he was in disadvantage now.
    Flameshield, being the foolhardy mook he was, charged the fallen Whitestone and tried to pry the sword away and if possible fling it away.

14. - Top - End - #1454
    Titan in the Playground

Lead the way, mistress... She licks at Mystic's neck as they walk. And I know it SEEMS quick, but I've had practice. She added, less submissively. Though it'll be interesting to see how long I can keep at it when I CAN'T kill someone at the end of- i mean it's fun for me.
    "Well, there are occasionally going to be corrupt Nobles, and no I don't count, that will probably need to be....*Ahem* taken out. You could always be sent on jobs like that and have a little fun before your target goes kaput. Corrupt nobles are generally fantastically perverted and sleazy." Mystic says, thinking of everything Hay Bale could do as an enforcer. Amber! Faithful! We've got a new harem member!"

"Would you do that?"
    She asked before looking away. She put a little thought...did she really want Soft to go beat up/lecture Grills?....Yea....but........she knew he would just tease her about that anyway, like a snitching him out to mommy kind of taunt. She grimaced, she was not going to win like this either, damn the stallion. "Actually.....you know what.....nevermind...let's just...focus on the cookies."
    "...You sure you don't want to tell me?" Soft asks, probably wishing she could be in Mystic's shoes right now and have 3 fillyfriends she liked instead of going after the one who doesn't seem to get the point of a relationship.

15. - Top - End - #1455
    Troll in the Playground

Town Gate

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Snowflake was a little too disorientated to actually fight back now, having the wind knocked out of her. She let out another surprised yelp when Idle pushed her off and to safety.

Flameshield, being the foolhardy mook he was, charged the fallen Whitestone and tried to pry the sword away and if possible fling it away.
    Yes, the pike, Silent was wielding the pike in his magical grasp when he attacked. He double teamed with Flameshield on charging Whitestone.

Idle on the other hoof was busy rubbing his rump. "Ow...mama.....I think I need the ointment."
    ---------------

Mystic's Manor

"Well, there are occasionally going to be corrupt Nobles, and no I don't count, that will probably need to be....*Ahem* taken out. You could always be sent on jobs like that and have a little fun before your target goes kaput. Corrupt nobles are generally fantastically perverted and sleazy." Mystic says, thinking of everything Hay Bale could do as an enforcer. Amber! Faithful! We've got a new harem member!"
    "Aaah...coming Miss Mystic," Meeped the filly-mare. She had still been in the kitchen trying to perfect her muffin-cupcake recipe and she was sporting an apron. And because it was an apron she found here in Mystic's house, it was totally scandalous. She teleported in looking slightly frazzled. She seemed to have had an accident with the batter as it looked like she had tried to clean it off but missed a few spots.

"Oh uh..hello."
    -------------

Soft's bar

"...You sure you don't want to tell me?" Soft asks, probably wishing she could be in Mystic's shoes right now and have 3 fillyfriends she liked instead of going after the one who doesn't seem to get the point of a relationship.

"I don't know really..I mean...yes...yes...I don't want to tell you..I mean.."
    She blargled for words to sound right here without sounding suspicious, the way she totally was coming off right now. She needed to distract Soft, shift her mind track to another. Her head swished around as she suddenly grabbed Soft's face between her two hooves and started to kiss her. She knew Soft liked these and heck, hopefully they distracted her long enough.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-21 at 10:55 PM.

16. - Top - End - #1456

((waiting for Benson to say if Idle gets stabbed (possible given Leeroy Jenkins behavior ) or not ))

Whitestone's still kinda dazed by the pike slaming him to the ground, so he doesn't fight back when Flameshield tries to pry his sword away.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-04-22 at 10:27 AM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #1457
    Troll in the Playground

Town Gates

Idle gets stabbed.

(my post is awesome, I know)

18. - Top - End - #1458
    Titan in the Playground

Mystic's Manor

"Aaah...coming Miss Mystic," Meeped the filly-mare. She had still been in the kitchen trying to perfect her muffin-cupcake recipe and she was sporting an apron. And because it was an apron she found here in Mystic's house, it was totally scandalous. She teleported in looking slightly frazzled. She seemed to have had an accident with the batter as it looked like she had tried to clean it off but missed a few spots.

"Oh uh..hello."
    Hay Bale was still fawning over Mystic and giving her all sorts of loving attentions. She grinned at the new arrival and beckoned to her with one hoof, a 'come hither' look on her face.

Yeah, she's not wasting much time.

Extended Sig

19. - Top - End - #1459

Idle gets stabbed.
    ((K ))

So after Ironblade trips cuz of Snowflake sliding right below his left foreleg, that he was supporting on, he tries to balance with his right one, that had the sword locked onto it's part of the armor.
    But when he tries to step, he ends up stabbing Idle, he's surprised at first, then delighted, he pulls out the sword from him, then goes to help his partner, apparently charges towards Flamestrong from behind.

Idle would be unconciouss and have a slice wound where he was stabbed due to the effect the sword had when trying to stab Snowflake.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-04-22 at 10:29 AM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #1460
    Firbolg in the Playground

"We're done here... though..." Lemongrass frowned at the rainy weather outside. "Do we really have to go now?"

Beayn might mention that it was basically
    Beayn shakes off a little bit of the rain before heading back towards the door. His response was a little pathetic, but he hasn't suddenly becomes a forceful personality. "I don't want the captain to throw stuff at me because of something you two do again..."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

21. - Top - End - #1461
    Troll in the Playground

Hay Bale was still fawning over Mystic and giving her all sorts of loving attentions. She grinned at the new arrival and beckoned to her with one hoof, a 'come hither' look on her face.

Yeah, she's not wasting much time.
    It was admittedly a little weird at first seeing some random pony who wasn't Faithful Song giving Mystic affections. But, she knew she had to expect these things here. She took a step forward. "H-hi.." She said again.

((K ))

So after Ironblade trips from Snowflake sliding right below his left foreleg, that he was supporting on, he tries to balance with his right one, that had the sword locked onto it's part of the armor.
    But when he tries to step, he ends up stabbing Idle, he's surprised at first, then delighted, he pulls out the sword from him, then goes to help his partner, apparently charges towards Flamestrong from behind.

Idle would be unconscious and have a slice wound where he was stabbed due to the effect the sword had when trying to stab Snowflake.
    Idle was now laying idle on the ground. Hahaha. Heh. Silent's eyes went wide as he gasped, since he could still make sounds like that. Of course. He raised the pike and went after the pony who stabbed Idle.

22. - Top - End - #1462
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    Blaze nods, walks out and springs into the air, studying the cloud situation near the trotsla coils.
    Gearstride with well presumed help given Silverpine's condition complies and sets him on the table. "I...I don't know if he's stable enough." She commented lamely, twas not like she was a doctor.
    ---------------
    "Umm... What's next." Rainbow comments.

Bridle Shores Town Lake

"Right...yea..."
    Aubade commented as she kept an eye out for passing ponies, fishing here wasn't particularly legal here.
    Lochbed dives into the water over and over. Everytime she emerges, a dolphin-like squeak is heard and a fish is tossed over onto the grass.

One fish. Tow fish. Red fish. Three-eyed eyed fish. Somepony from the Guild has been dumping their failures. Aubade better get rid of that one before Lochbed eats it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    (Didn't realize Blaze had left, so I'm editing this appropriately)

[Cirrus]

Sandy waved to the departing tank, before wheeling off to take care of that root beer. The airship stocked a good variety of non-alcoholic beverages, seeing how Sandy shared the lieutenant's love for the stuff. The engineer hoof-picked a bottle of Silverpine's favorite variety, and scooped a bucket of ice to put it in. A few mugs completed the ensemble, which he left on Silverpine's desk to await his return.

[Cirrus - The Bridge]

On the way back from Silverpine's room, Sandy wheeled into the Bridge to speak with Hover. The short unicorn tapped on the door before entering. "Hover? Them wings still giving you trouble?" he asked, hopeful for a bit of work to keep his mind busy.
    "They always are but they have been more screwed up lately." says Hover. The pegasus opens the door for the engineer. Sandy would be blind to miss the massive star map sprawled on the bedroom floor. Especially with it being the only thing not black and white in the room. Also she is wearing a wedding dress.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

23. - Top - End - #1463
    Troll in the Playground

Mach's Place

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Umm... What's next." Rainbow comments.

"I'm not sure right now..."
    She answered, looking around quizzically.

Illegally Fishing in the Town Lake

Lochbed dives into the water over and over. Everytime she emerges, a dolphin-like squeak is heard and a fish is tossed over onto the grass.

One fish. Two fish. Red fish. Three-eyed eyed fish. Somepony from the Guild has been dumping their failures. Aubade better get rid of that one before Lochbed eats it.
    Aubade grimaced and casually kicked the three eye fish back into the lake, its somepony else's problem. She continued to keep an eye out, playing look out.

24. - Top - End - #1464
    Titan in the Playground

"They always are but they have been more screwed up lately." says Hover. The pegasus opens the door for the engineer. Sandy would be blind to miss the massive star map sprawled on the bedroom floor. Especially with it being the only thing not black and white in the room. Also she is wearing a wedding dress.
    So apparently Sandy didn't find Hover on the bridge, and went to check her room. Sense makes.

"Well, want me to take a look at them? I think I could get them back in line without too much trouble." He started to wheel himself in, but stopped when he saw the massive star map. No real place to go without rolling over it. "Er, unless now's not the best time." he added as he scooted back.

(Deadtiming for sleeps)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-04-22 at 12:56 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

25. - Top - End - #1465
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Illegally Fishing in the Town Lake

Aubade grimaced and casually kicked the three eye fish back into the lake, its somepony else's problem. She continued to keep an eye out, playing look out.
    After a few minutes, Lochbed exits the water with three fish in mouth. Her glamour is off and her white coat is showing. "Ah thought Ah had four fish here" she has, letting the fish fall.

A voice calls out "Who's out there?!"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #1466
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Deadpan and unconcerned (she's getting good at this): "I feel like that every three seconds. Then again, the getting involved in for me probably revolves around a territorial dispute between a robin and a wallaby."
    "Robins 'n wallabies get into territorial disputes? Huh! Animals are more confusin' than I thought." Blades flicked a hoof. "Feels like something bad's happenin'. Of course, it could just be a couple of reckless wandrin' heroes tryin' to be heroic in a reckless way, 'n I don't think it's too much to worry about yet, but it could get dangrous, 'n if it's dangrous 'n not a couple of reckless wandrin' heroes, we'd best deal with it. Oh well, probly not as big as our subterranean friend, at least."
    Last edited by PurityIcekiller; 2012-04-22 at 01:05 AM.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

27. - Top - End - #1467
    Troll in the Playground

After a few minutes, Lochbed exits the water with three fish in mouth. Her glamour is off and her white coat is showing. "Ah thought Ah had four fish here" she has, letting the fish fall.

A voice calls out "Who's out there?!"

"Ah manure...come on Lochbed....take your fish and let's get out of here....I really don't want to explain this situation to anypony,"
    She said hurriedly.

28. - Top - End - #1468
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Ah manure...come on Lochbed....take your fish and let's get out of here....I really don't want to explain this situation to anypony,"
    She said hurriedly.
    "Ochkay." Lochbed sticks the seven fish to her back. Then sh conceals it all under her pink pony glamour. "Where to?"

"Hey You?! What are you doing there?!"

"Should we run? Or should I use some glamours."

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    So apparently Sandy didn't find Hover on the bridge, and went to check her room. Sense makes.

"Well, want me to take a look at them? I think I could get them back in line without too much trouble." He started to wheel himself in, but stopped when he saw the massive star map. No real place to go without rolling over it. "Er, unless now's not the best time." he added as he scooted back.

(Deadtiming for sleeps)
    "No no. It's fine. I was just plotting the time when... well nevermind.... You are better off not knowing. Most ponies can't handle it. Meet me in the bridge." Studying the far stars of fate and doom can wait. The ship's wings are deviated at least seven percent.

Hover then closes the door. "I need to change." The pegasus then strips and will be in the front of the ship shortly after Sandy's wheels himself there.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-04-22 at 01:16 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #1469
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Robins 'n wallabies get into territorial disputes? Huh! Animals are more confusin' than I thought." Blades flicked a hoof. "Feels like something bad's happenin'. Of course, it could just be a couple of reckless wandrin' heroes tryin' to be heroic in a reckless way, 'n I don't think it's too much to worry about yet, but it could get dangrous, 'n if it's dangrous 'n not a couple of reckless wandrin' heroes, we'd best deal with it. Oh well, probly not as big as our subterranean friend, at least."
    "I'd say so, yes. But if you want to go check something out, I'm right behind you."

--

Wandering Heroes Trying To Be Heroic In A Reckless Way

"So then I said 'Well, miss, you're going to have to be more specific. After all, I get at least three of those per day.'"

"Ooh, ouch! Did she smack you?"

"Of course not!" Daniel grinned. "She was putty in my hooves. Speaking of, we should set up camp. It's way darker than I like it."

"Well that was a random change of subject. Sure we can't get a few more miles out of the day?"

"Taylor, it's nearing midnight! Sure, we could squeeze in a few more miles, but we'd walk into town half-asleep. I prefer a heroic entrance, myself."

"Do you bards ever do anything besides heroic entrances?"

"It's either than or nonchalant, with a beautiful mare on each foreleg. But marriage puts a crimp in that second one." He winked.

"Hah! Yeah. Moony'd eat your soul with some fava beans and chianti. Possibly after ponycide via hugs."

"Well not to say I mind."

"I can see huge red hearts in your eyes, Giggles. They're gonna be by Shadowheart's Tower, sure you don't want to go back?"

"Naaah. I miss 'er, sure, but I know they can take care of themselves easy. Plus, someone needs to look after your old wrinkled flank!"

Taylor laughed. "Careful Giggles, or I'll whack you with my cane." They both stopped and grinned at each other before taking out camping supplies and settling down for the night. Like Daniel said, they wanted a heroic entrance, and there was no telling what they'd find the next morning in Bridle Shores.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

30. - Top - End - #1470
    Troll in the Playground

"Ochkay." Lochbed sticks the seven fish to her back. Then sh conceals it all under her pink pony glamour. "Where to?"

"Hey You?! What are you doing there?!"

"Should we run? Or should I use some glamours."

"Let's not be to hasty with glamour using...so run...!"
    Or in Aubade's case, fly, since she could not run with that hind leg of hers.