New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XIX: I Emptied Your Thread

Quote Originally Posted by InkwellPony View Post
    ... You actually had some organs left?
    I stole them from darthbobcat. He's got a pile of them in his fridge for some reason.

2. - Top - End - #782
    Firbolg in the Playground

I've decided to mix things up on the art front I'll be publishing my methods and progress. Here's part one of the current project:

Spoiler
    Show

aaaaaaaaaaand I just noticed the typo
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2011-08-07 at 10:37 PM.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

3. - Top - End - #783
    Titan in the Playground

So, Winter Wrap Up.
    Spoiler
    Show

Seriously. I had it stuck in my head all day today at work, and it's been at least a week since the last time I watched that episode! It will never leave. It's like the DuckTales theme song, but with Ponies. I'll be humming it as an old gray man on my deathbed, long after I've forgotten where it came from.

I'm half convinced that the only reason I like it is because if I didn't, I'd go absolutely insane.

Zevox
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

4. - Top - End - #784
    Ettin in the Playground

Yeah, I did it intentionally, due to the fact that the other ear is typically not drawn in this art style. And I didn't want her cute widdle wing to get covered up, as that's part of what makes it adorable and shows that she is in fact a widdle fiwwy....

God, I swear, that isn't enough warnings for it. It's just that much cute.
    In a very weird way, I'm forced to wonder if maybe it wasn't too cute. Like, you know how when you're craving a particular food, and once you eat it you realize it's too damn tasty and you want more? It's kind of like that. I really thought my desire for filly Shimmer would subside after I saw her. But... no. If anything, it's increased.

I don't know what to do short of go searching for a mirror and the fountain of youth.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

*looks at filly doodle*
    maaaaaaybeeeeee I should... Stall for a day or two. You seem about ready to explode...
    *also looks at doodle, since it got posted in between my clicking 'quote' and me actually writing this post*

No, you made the right call not delaying. I think I might have exploded in the anticipation. She has such tiny widdle wingsies and... *squees* Oh dear me. I'm experiencing filly overload. And it's not enough!

What with its particular plot, Heroics is not helping on this front, either. Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    For the record, it has been established that Shimmer's shoulder consciences are Metal Mask and a demonic banana.
    "Yeah, I um... I don't have a good track record."

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    Welcome back, Phoe!
    Thanks! Good to be back.

5. - Top - End - #785
    Banned

Hehehe, that's lookin' cute so far!
    thanks!

... You actually had some organs left?
    We grow spares. Beyond that cloud bank yonder, there's a wide plateu just positively strewn with green glass capsules, a la mega man X.
    Inside each is a tiny filly Midnight, vestiges from when cutting open EsperDerek was a thing, and he'd need replacement parts.

Almost everypony but me forgot they were up there, and what was supposed to be discrete organs and organ systems have had the time to become full ponies. It's a lonely job, growing and tending to a field of comatose Midnights, but at least I get to eat well. ;D

6. - Top - End - #786

Our mighty dark overlord has returned! *hugs*
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

7. - Top - End - #787

thanks!

We grow spares. Beyond that cloud bank yonder, there's a wide plateu just positively strewn with green glass capsules, a la mega man X.
    Inside each is a tiny filly Midnight, vestiges from when cutting open EsperDerek was a thing, and he'd need replacement parts.

Almost everypony but me forgot they were up there, and what was supposed to be discrete organs and organ systems have had the time to become full ponies. It's a lonely job, growing and tending to a field of comatose Midnights, but at least I get to eat well. ;D

8. - Top - End - #788
    Ettin in the Playground

I stole them from darthbobcat. He's got a pile of them in his fridge for some reason.
    Hang on a sec.

*whips out a labcoat and a pair of reading glasses*

Mister... Thanqol? I'm afraid that your replacement organs weren't from a safe donor, and... well, I'm afraid you have Love Poisoning, or Yandere Disease. I... I'm sorry. It's fatal. You may only have hours to live.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    What with its particular plot, Heroics is not helping on this front, either. Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Since my policy, whenever accused of planning something, is to roll with it... ahahahaha!! You fell right into my trap, Miss Phoe! While your reflexes are swift indeed, the cuteness of no less than three Filly Shimmer depictions has already overloaded your nervous system, leaving you easily kidnappable! Mwahahahaha!

(Also, that's going straight to the sig.)
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

9. - Top - End - #789

Oh, and just a spoiler, I'm planning on putting the sad-looking AJ there in a vault 101 jumpsuit. This really begs somepony to make DJ-P0N-3dog.
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #790
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    So, Winter Wrap Up.
    Spoiler
    Show

Seriously. I had it stuck in my head all day today at work, and it's been at least a week since the last time I watched that episode! It will never leave. It's like the DuckTales theme song, but with Ponies. I'll be humming it as an old gray man on my deathbed, long after I've forgotten where it came from.

I'm half convinced that the only reason I like it is because if I didn't, I'd go absolutely insane.

Zevox
    DUCK TALES THEME SONG
    Why did you do that?!

Tales of derring-do, bad- and good-luck tales, woo-oo~ *sobs*

In a very weird way, I'm forced to wonder if maybe it wasn't too cute. Like, you know how when you're craving a particular food, and once you eat it you realize it's too damn tasty and you want more? It's kind of like that. I really thought my desire for filly Shimmer would subside after I saw her. But... no. If anything, it's increased.

I don't know what to do short of go searching for a mirror and the fountain of youth.
    I totally saw this coming.

*also looks at doodle, since it got posted in between my clicking 'quote' and me actually writing this post*
    Well, at least I had enough resolve to not post the finished-Ed work...

No, you made the right call not delaying. I think I might have exploded in the anticipation. She has such tiny widdle wingsies and... *squees* Oh dear me. I'm experiencing filly overload. And it's not enough!
    I know~! oh man, I had to stop for a couple minutes after drawing the first leg. It's a widdle Phoe huf~! /)^3^(\

11. - Top - End - #791

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    Hang on a sec.

*whips out a labcoat and a pair of reading glasses*

Mister... Thanqol? I'm afraid that your replacement organs weren't from a safe donor, and... well, I'm afraid you have Love Poisoning, or Yandere Disease. I... I'm sorry. It's fatal. You may only have hours to live.
    Hours to live? You mean HOURS TO LOVE! I'm going to go on a date, my last date, if it's the last thing I do! Which seems uncomfortably likely! *Points randomly into the thread crowd* YOU! WE'RE GOING TO DO ROMANCE NOW!

12. - Top - End - #792
    Troll in the Playground

Hours to live? You mean HOURS TO LOVE! I'm going to go on a date, my last date, if it's the last thing I do! Which seems uncomfortably likely! *Points randomly into the thread crowd* YOU! WE'RE GOING TO DO ROMANCE NOW!
    Do all writers have your way with words? Couldn't resist
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

13. - Top - End - #793

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Do all writers have your way with words? Couldn't resist
    NO TALKING! WE'RE ROMANCING!

*Thanqol hesitates for a moment, unsure of exactly what comes next. He reaches out and turns on a CD player which begins playing Barry White music.*

Are you romanced yet?

14. - Top - End - #794
    Barbarian in the Playground

And thus begins yet another crack shipping produced by this thread. Have fun you two.
    "Why is it that we receive a penny for our thoughts, but have to put in our 2 cents?"

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

I got an award!
    Spoiler
    Show

Fluttershy in the Playground - third place

15. - Top - End - #795
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
    And thus begins yet another crack shipping produced by this thread. Have fun you two.
    About time too. I was beginning to worry about the ponysanity of the ponythread. We were actually making sense for awhile there.

16. - Top - End - #796
    Troll in the Playground

*Thanqol hesitates for a moment, unsure of exactly what comes next. He reaches out and turns on a CD player which begins playing Barry White music.*

Are you romanced yet?
    *checks processors*

I-I'm uncertain...my response to the music is...romance? Yes?

DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #797

*checks processors*

I-I'm uncertain...my response to the music is...romance? Yes?
    Great! This is going great! So great! *Hesitation* Oh, look. There's a flower growing in your gears. *Picks flower* Ow. Ow. That's not a flower, that's Patterson's Curse. Um. Here you go? *Offers*

18. - Top - End - #798
    Banned

Are you romanced yet?
    Oh wow XD
    *pssst* hey! Hey, Thanqol! Try to access his control panel, upload that heat ofthe night program I snuck into Raz_Fox while he was rebooting. That'll get some ROMANCE going.

Oh, come on. I was joking!

I have better things to do with an army of nubile clones than eat them. like have a Gaming Group without schedule issues!

19. - Top - End - #799
    Troll in the Playground

Also, poor Thanqol. Devoured by love. Do not cry for him. DO NOT CRY!
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

20. - Top - End - #800
    Titan in the Playground

I have better things to do with an army of nubile clones than eat them. like have a Gaming Group without schedule issues!
    (Taijuu Kage Bunshin No Jutsu)
    (All Scantily Clad)
    Am I doin it rite?
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

21. - Top - End - #801
    Barbarian in the Playground

Oh thank goodness, for a second there, I thought that you were cultivating these clones as part of a long term plan to enact Pony Instrumentality.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    (Taijuu Kage Bunshin No Jutsu)
    (All Scantily Clad)
    Am I doin it rite?
    But, ponies are always naked, what difference would having them scantily clad be? I actually do know why, but I'm just being facetious here.
    Last edited by Vent Reynolt; 2011-08-07 at 11:34 PM.
    "Why is it that we receive a penny for our thoughts, but have to put in our 2 cents?"

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

I got an award!
    Spoiler
    Show

Fluttershy in the Playground - third place

22. - Top - End - #802
    Banned

>receive random text "Mmm applesauce"
    >respond with picture

Spoiler
    Show

Am I a horrible person, pony thread?
    Or an awesome friend?

23. - Top - End - #803

Oh wow XD
    *pssst* hey! Hey, Thanqol! Try to access his control panel, upload that heat ofthe night program I snuck into Raz_Fox while he was rebooting. That'll get some ROMANCE going.
    Okay! ShipMan, Battle Routine: Set!
    Shipman: EXECUTE!

*Selects WhiteCannon, Beachwalk and Recover34*

PROGRAM ADVANCE: HEAT OF THE NIGHT!

*With fearful, trembling voice* W-what could p-possibly go wrong?

24. - Top - End - #804
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
    But, ponies are always naked, what difference would having them scantily clad be? I actually do know why, but I'm just being facetious here.
    Heheh, as I proved, scantilly clad ponies are at least 20% hotter than nekkid ponies. ^^

25. - Top - End - #805
    Troll in the Playground

Great! This is going great! So great! *Hesitation* Oh, look. There's a flower growing in your gears. *Picks flower* Ow. Ow. That's not a flower, that's Patterson's Curse. Um. Here you go? *Offers*
    *Tries to determine how robots can blush*

T-Thanks..it's a lovely color...

((Looked up Patterson's Curse. Wow, everything in Australia really does want to kill you...))

Oh wow XD
    Hey now! I'll have you know I have specific countermeasures for this type of situation!

*searches around and produces a "don't hack me" sticker*

See?

>receive random text "Mmm applesauce"
    >respond with picture

Spoiler
    Show

Am I a horrible person, pony thread?
    Or an awesome friend?
    I...just...no...words...laughing too...hard...

Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #806
    Dwarf in the Playground

-(Shines a pink tinted spotlight on the droid's face)- There ya go. All blushy now. ^^

27. - Top - End - #807
    Banned

Okay! ShipMan, Battle Routine: Set!
    Shipman: EXECUTE!

*Selects WhiteCannon, Beachwalk and Recover34*

PROGRAM ADVANCE: HEAT OF THE NIGHT!
    ... Is that a MegaMan battle network reference?

*With fearful, trembling voice* W-what could p-possibly go wrong?
    With having a constant supply of gamers? Food bills. I can barely afford to feed myself.
    hheeeeyyyy. . .

I could combine the two!

Midnight, you like eatin' Midnight, right?
    (Aw nuts, Esper went to bed, didn't he?)

Now, back to see if I've missed anything! Then cleaning so I can accumulate quotes.

28. - Top - End - #808

T-Thanks..it's a lovely color...

((Looked up Patterson's Curse. Wow, everything in Australia really does want to kill you...))
    *Awkwardly blurted* It goes with your rust!

(One time on camp I had to take a machette and hack my way through an enormous field of Patterson's Curse. That bastard grows taller than you are and gets everywhere.)

Hey now! I'll have you know I have specific countermeasures for this type of situation!

*searches around and produces a "don't hack me" sticker*

See?
    Shipman has been deleted!

29. - Top - End - #809
    Dwarf in the Playground

-(Shines a pink tinted spotlight on the droid's face)- There ya go. All blushy now. ^^

30. - Top - End - #810
    Banned

Using the 500 server error to post without losing my quote wall.

Are you guys trying to kill me?!

I'm drinking some milkychocolateycoffee drink, and Braz, who delivered it, reads aloud "*looks up Patterson's curse* Wow, everything in Australia really does try to kill you".

I laugh, because it's funny, Y'know? But I've got a mouthful of milk, so I have to be careful.
    Well, snortling apparently creates suction, as the narrowed air passage due to moustache interference causes me to vacuum seal my right nostril shut.

This normally wouldnt be a problem, except my left is apparently stuffed and I didn't notice. So now I'm trying to blow open my nostril so I can breathe, or drink the mouthful of milk, so I can breathe.
    Neither of Which is happening.

So what next? Why, while still laughing, I manage to avoid shooting milk up into my nose... By firmly juggling I between tonsils and diaphragm.

So now I'm choking on milk. Bad. And of course, Braz just starts laughing, because I fall over.

It's about 6 seconds later, and finally while laughing/choking I manage to eject the milk from my larynx enough to breathe. Momentum being what it is, the milk keeps going, and now I'm cleaning the wall.

So thanks, pony thread.

And a special thanks to you, Thanqol, for bringing this upon me. I don't ven live in Australia; talking to an Australian over the internet is enough for australia to try and kill you.

*cough*
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2011-08-08 at 12:18 AM.