New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1480
  1. - Top - End - #1111
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Advanced Vampony Fracas
    [Silverpine/Gearstride]

The stone slab shatters into smaller debris, a large chunk still falls, toward Silverpine's head. Gearstride throws herself to push Silverpine a way, it hits her flank, hurts a bit, but it could be worse.

Bonita watched Clod get bucked, growls and decides to murder Zephyr's face. She flies toward him.
    Seemed like they were in a very precarious situation, yes? Silvepine noticed none of that though, only dimly aware that they still had an enemy to fight and she had just flown off. He could feel... see the darkness creeping in at the edges of his vision. He merely grunted as he was pushed, a little annoyed by the fact that it thrown off his reloads. Nonetheless, it was but a minor blip and the lieutenant grimly shouldered his shotgun again, tracking Bonita and firing.

2. - Top - End - #1112
    Troll in the Playground

Ember-Hospital

Ember grimaced from the hug and made a buggy eyed look. His own injuries from the day before were still healing, the pain pills could only do so much. "Nnggh...this is Lochbed...she's my..fillyfriend."

Aubade-Downtown Cafe

Aubade cocked a brow and held her drink possessively, keeping a small smile on her face. "Depends on what the spike is. I am a picky alcohol drinker." She even had her own precise drink the one time she went to the bar...I can't believe Benson remembers this when it happened a year ago... Anyways! In the background an older, disheveled mare with bags under her sad eyes walked into the coffee shop with a saddle bag full of what appeared to be flyers.

3. - Top - End - #1113
    Barbarian in the Playground

(...Also forgot to answer to Snowflake and Idle, sorry)

Clinic

Violet would just be healed and possibly safe already, but she was still unconciouss, so she would possibly do need some rest.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #1114
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Bruce/Lochbed

The big guy released Ember and clamped onto Lochbed. "Please to meet you. Great to finally meet you. Ember has said so much about you."

Ember would see and notice Lochbed's unglamoured fang and she hrgggked from the hug. "Pleased ta meet ye as well. Wat has Ember beensaying about meh?"

"You know. Good things." Big Bruce released the mare.
    "Come sit."

Bruce then moved to Sweet Victory's side and tapped her shoulder. "Vickie, wake up. You have visitors."

Heavy Ale

"Whiskey or course. Distilled by yours truly." The stallion dug into his bag and come out with a flask. "Scents and flavors. My specialty."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

5. - Top - End - #1115
    Troll in the Playground

Ember-Hospital

Darn that cute little fang. Anyways. Ember chuckled a little at Lochbed's squeeze hug.

Ember glanced over at Sweet Victory and smiled and turned back to Lochbed. "You remember Sweet Victory right Lochbed? I...think you met her once before." He walked over to the side of the bed and looked at Sweet Victory.
    ----

Aubade-Downtown Cafe

"You make your own whiskey?...Hopefully legally. I don't think I want to be drinking coffee spiked with illegal whiskey,"
    She commented, still playfully.
    =============

Clinic

Idle Chat gave a sigh of relief. "....I think...she'll be alright..." He said to Snowflake with a relieved smile.

6. - Top - End - #1116

Gate
    Gak looks kinda surprised.
    "Oh. That's surprising."0-0
    She has no other answer to that!
    In fact, now she just feels awkward.

---

Aero
    Aero plops down on the blanket and opens the basket!
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

7. - Top - End - #1117
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Daniel

"Woahhh no." He shakes his head vigorously, taking out an arrow and stabbing the pegasus in the eye with it like he's off-hoofedly making tea or something. "You stay right there until whatever juice you've got in you dissipates. If you have any medical equipment, use that too. And deep breaths. Deep breaths are good."

He runs towards Clod, Bonita, Silverpine and Gearstride with two more arrows already nocked. "And feel free to disregard all that if I'm about to die!" He shouts over his shoulder.

([Wooden Arrows Left: 2 (nocked) 5 (immediate)]
    [Fire Arrows Left: 1 (immediate)])
    At least Daniel had the decency to (presumably) turn him away from the fallen vampony. Sandy stayed upright, watching the bard run off to battle. He briefly considered lying down, but he feared something would surely rupture if he sat still. Plus, that struck him as an incredibly stupid move for the middle of a battle. "R-r-r-right. Deep breaths...deep breaths..." he repeated, sucking down air in a vain attempt to slow his breathing. So long as he just kept his gaze locked ahead, tried not to listen too hard for the sounds of battle and injury, and kept breathing, he could keep this under control, no sweat. Medical care would have to wait; Rainbow usually kept track of the first aid supplies. For now, just had to stand here and stay focused...stay focused...
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

8. - Top - End - #1118
    Firbolg in the Playground

Vampony Bowl-down

Luckily Staccata doesn't lose her balance after failing to hit the bored slippery vampony. She goes off to the side and then starts circling around to get a better attack. Oh yes, next turn she'll be in a position to finish off the annoying one.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

9. - Top - End - #1119
    Troll in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Daniel/Sandy/]

The vampony pegasus whinnies upon getting casually stabbed in her eye and recoils. Daniel leaves and heads over to the pews north in the temple, Sandy is where he was previously. She tries to fight this and remove the arrow from her eye, she must...still fight...<yes, this was the one pegasus mare found regularly at the Master's side, and was one of the new arrivals..>

The flayed skin vampony unicorn laid there looking dead, his body struggling to regrow his flesh.

At the pews Clod picked himself up and growled but then quickly went wide eyed seeing Daniel heading his way. His horn sparked as he put a dome shield around him.

[Silverpine]
    Bonita was too far up, the most the shot gun did was make her fly higher and shoot a glower at Silverpine.

[Zephyr/Gearstride/Silverpine]

Zephyr grunted and glurked a little trying to force his gouge to heal. He crawled back over to Gearstride and Silverpine. "Here...take...my spit....put it over your wounds...it should help..close them."

[Rainbow/Staccata]

Siiiiiiiiigh. "I rather...be sleepin'.....this is sooo.....boooring.......ugh.....siigh..." She sighed and seemed to be moving in a lazy drunken master manner in avoid their attacks and moves.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-11-15 at 04:24 PM.

10. - Top - End - #1120
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Hospital

Big Bruce releases his vice grip and links into the corner to watch this side of the room.

This gives the kelpie time to catch her breath. She coughs softly. "Ah remember she. She came ye house recently." Lochbed said.

Then a soft weak whisper comes from Victory. "Em..bar... Did Bruce... call.. me Vickie?"

Cafe

The stallion's brow rose. "Och. Are you calling me a moonshiner? Do I give off that impression? I fancy myself the look of a rumrunner. Or better yet a speakeasy bartender." Heavy's posture then took a smooth and suave manner.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

11. - Top - End - #1121
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    (...Also forgot to answer to Snowflake and Idle, sorry)

Clinic

Violet would just be healed and possibly safe already, but she was still unconciouss, so she would possibly do need some rest.
    Snowflake would linger awhile in the clinic while the doctor fussed over Violet, then turns to leave when it was clear she was no longer in danger. There was still work to do after all. Idle may or may not follow her.

[Silverpine]
    Silverpine just nodded wordlessly, dabbing the spit onto Gearstride's mangled leg first, then onto his own hoof. His own breathing came in rapid and shallow.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-11-15 at 04:59 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1122
    Titan in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Daniel/Sandy/]

The vampony pegasus whinnies upon getting casually stabbed in her eye and recoils. Daniel leaves and heads over to the pews north in the temple, Sandy is where he was previously. She tries to fight this and remove the arrow from her eye, she must...still fight...<yes, this was the one pegasus mare found regularly at the Master's side, and was one of the new arrivals..>

The flayed skin vampony unicorn laid there looking dead, his body struggling to regrow his flesh.
    Sandy's stimulant-enhanced ears perked up, hearing her struggles. Forcing himself not to look, the unicorn reached out with his magic for his sand-tipped stake embedded near her flank. He tried not to enjoy the sound of it squelching deeper into her flesh. Just keeping her docile and under control. Nothing more. Nothing less.

As for the other vampony, almost-corpses didn't make much noise. Perhaps the skinning had actually finished the vampony off. He certainly hoped so; two still-breathing, incapacitated vamponies...he gritted his teeth, shoving the dark thoughts from his head.

[tldr: Sandy holds his ground, not looking at either of the downed vamponies. He completely ignores the flayed unicorn, and ensures the flank-stake (badum tish) is firmly embedded in the pegasus.]
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-11-15 at 05:11 PM.

13. - Top - End - #1123
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "Hnn. Questions within questions whenever I question you." He stumbles more than moves forward, shaking his head. "Though, I should refrain...is now an appropriate time to pass out?"
    "And leave me to drag your big, armoured body to safety all by myself?" Night Jewel laughed and shook her head.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
    "It isn't? There go my prospects of planting a garden in old age, I suppose." Her wit seems to be back.
    Blades nuzzled Arvadraa if possible. "Aw, c'mon, I'll keep ya safe!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Gak looks kinda surprised.
    "Oh. That's surprising."0-0
    She has no other answer to that!
    In fact, now she just feels awkward.
    "Yeah. Things are calmin' down, though, so we were headin' back to the shop. Ya like weapons? Ya like armour? Orders might be slow for a bit, but we're still takin' 'em!"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

14. - Top - End - #1124
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Hospital

Big Bruce releases his vice grip and links into the corner to watch this side of the room.

This gives the kelpie time to catch her breath. She coughs softly. "Ah remember she. She came ye house recently." Lochbed said.

Then a soft weak whisper comes from Victory. "Em..bar... Did Bruce... call.. me Vickie?"

"Yes, do you want me to bop him on the head for that?"
    Ember replied with a warm playful smile.

Cafe

The stallion's brow rose. "Och. Are you calling me a moonshiner? Do I give off that impression? I fancy myself the look of a rumrunner. Or better yet a speakeasy bartender." Heavy's posture then took a smooth and suave manner.

"Oh...so you fancy yourself the look of a criminal?"
    Aubade said with a tilt of her head and smirk.

15. - Top - End - #1125
    Ogre in the Playground

Zaros

"I presume you will be forgiving if my thoughts are illogical. Should go...Civic Center...two coming?" Well, at least he's relatively coherent.

--

Arvadraa

She giggles softly and returns the nuzzle, nodding happily to Gak. "Even if not, I'd love to have you along. Muffins will be involved." She adds tantalizingly.

--

Daniel

Despite the shield, he keeps on charging. Just in front of the shield, he raises his forehooves, slides to a controlled pace, and leaps off of it.

Aim....fire.

Bonita is either paying attention or is a dual pincushion.

([Wooden Arrows Left: 5 (immediate)]
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

16. - Top - End - #1126

Vampony Bowl-down

Alright, so she seems to be very defensively oriented. Maybe some goading will help. "What's wrong, too afraid to do anything then?" Staccata is slinking around to flank. If the vampony is being passive, flanking bonus! If the vampony attacks, she might be easier to hit.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

17. - Top - End - #1127
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Yes, do you want me to bop him on the head for that?"
    Ember replied with a warm playful smile.
    "Twice." she replied.

Lochbed was speechless. Her attention was snatched by the IV bag so much so that she saw no one else. "A loch in a bag?"

"Oh...so you fancy yourself the look of a criminal?"
    Aubade said with a tilt of her head and smirk.
    Heavy Ale brushed his mane back and grinned. "You know what they say about bad boys."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #1128

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Aero
    Aero plops down on the blanket and opens the basket!
    Aisis also plots down on the blanket, just more carefully and stuff.
    "...That's full of food, isn't it?"

---------------------------------

[Southern gate]

The colt just stays leaning on the wall

Also, the little tiny colt on Flameshield's back would be too scared to look around, still cowering on his back.

Clinic

Violet would be just taken to a room or something!
    She's still unconciouss and could be having some twitchy breathing, but other than that she may be ok
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1129
    Troll in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Silverpine/Gearstride]

Silverpine and Gearstride would soon find their wounds healing. The flesh patching over Gearstride's stump, and Silverpine's hoof patching itself. New flesh didn't grow back, it was more like...cauterized. Bleeding would stop. Zephyr warmly smiled at the couple until his attention was stolen by Daniel and his shenanigans. He gave the couple a nod and flew off.

Gearstride turned to Silverpine and tiredly smiled at him, still in relative pain. "Such bravery my dear Lieutenant. You were pretty badflank."

[Sandy]

The vampony pegasus glurked at Sandy's machinations and continued to try to move and crawl away even if she was better just laying still, but her mind kept telling her to move and go.

[Daniel/Zephyr]

Bonita gets hit with an arrow she dips, but is tackled by a flying Zephyr sending the two fifteen feet away from Daniel.

"Bonnieeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Clod yells out, his shield disappearing as he carelessly charges over to her, punching Zephyr off of her.

"ooomf..ow.."

[Miss M]

She's still in the same combat, its hard trying to subdue him without accidently killing him with your punches.

[Rainbow?/Staccata]

"Afraid? Your question is siiiiiiiiiiigh...stupid....siiigh...and laaame....like this gaaame..." She never stopped moving as she spoke, swayed this way and that in an unpredictable manner. When it seemed Staccata had an open shot to attack, it would seem the mare was barely avoiding the attacks. But, it sorta stopped being a coincidence and seemed like the mare was hiding more about herself than she let on.
    --===========----------

Ember-Clinic-Hospital

Ember flashed a smile at Lochbed and shook his head. "Not quite Lochbed." He then walked over to Big Bruce and hovered up above him and winked.

He then very lightly bopped him on the head. "Ma'am, Big Bruce has been bopped."

Aubade-Downtown-Cafe

"That our fathers should always warn their young daughters about them? That bad boys are but a load of trouble? I could go on, Mister Heavy Ale?"
    She replied with a twinkle and still present coy smile.
    =====================

Idle Chat- Clinic

Idle would stay behind and watch over her, bugging nurses once in a while to let him help.

20. - Top - End - #1130
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Rainbow?/Staccata]

"Afraid? Your question is siiiiiiiiiiigh...stupid....siiigh...and laaame....like this gaaame..." She never stopped moving as she spoke, swayed this way and that in an unpredictable manner. When it seemed Staccata had an open shot to attack, it would seem the mare was barely avoiding the attacks. But, it sorta stopped being a coincidence and seemed like the mare was hiding more about herself than she let on.
    --===========----------
    Rainbow sees her chance. She struts into a flanking position with Staccata and goes for a simple leg sweep.

Ember-Clinic-Hospital

Ember flashed a smile at Lochbed and shook his head. "Not quite Lochbed." He then walked over to Big Bruce and hovered up above him and winked.

He then very lightly bopped him on the head. "Ma'am, Big Bruce has been bopped."
    Bruce winked back and fell down dramatically. Tongue out and derpy eyed.

Victory smiled. "Good.... The pain... drugs have... me too wobb..bly"

Lochbed poked the IV bag. "Drugs? Sweet Victory, where are your druidic healer?"

Aubade-Downtown-Cafe

"That our fathers should always warn their young daughters about them? That bad boys are but a load of trouble? I could go on, Mister Heavy Ale?"
    She replied with a twinkle and still present coy smile.
    =====================
    "Exactly why are we talking about my criminally good looks... I mean I do not mind... but there is a beautiful mare to talk about in our presence. Two actually." He then turned to the mare Benson mentioned earlier. "Ma'am, may I be of assistance?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #1131
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    [Southern gate]

The colt just stays leaning on the wall

Also, the little tiny colt on Flameshield's back would be too scared to look around, still cowering on his back.

Clinic

Violet would be just taken to a room or something!
    She's still unconciouss and could be having some twitchy breathing, but other than that she may be ok
    (I'll leave Violet to when she wakes up. Idle is staying behind anyway.)

Flameshield craned his neck to glance at the foal riding on his back. "Hey, little guy. Where's your mommy? I can take you there."

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Silverpine/Gearstride]

Silverpine and Gearstride would soon find their wounds healing. The flesh patching over Gearstride's stump, and Silverpine's hoof patching itself. New flesh didn't grow back, it was more like...cauterized. Bleeding would stop. Zephyr warmly smiled at the couple until his attention was stolen by Daniel and his shenanigans. He gave the couple a nod and flew off.

Gearstride turned to Silverpine and tiredly smiled at him, still in relative pain. "Such bravery my dear Lieutenant. You were pretty badflank."
    Silverpine snorted. "Don't mention it. But this is one of those time when I feel pretty much outmatched." He lifted his mangled hoof before eyeing Gearstride's stump. Nasty piece of work, the both of them. Remembering he still had his shotgun on hoof, he again began reloading the weapon, noting with slight dismay he was only left with four shells.

22. - Top - End - #1132
    Troll in the Playground

Bruce winked back and fell down dramatically. Tongue out and derpy eyed.

Victory smiled. "Good.... The pain... drugs have... me too wobb..bly"

Lochbed poked the IV bag. "Drugs? Sweet Victory, where are your druidic healer?"

"I think she may be referring to a doctor, if you're confused, Sweet Victory,"
    Ember said rubbing the back of his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel
    "Exactly why are we talking about my criminally good looks... I mean I do not mind... but there is a beautiful mare to talk about in our presence. Two actually." He then turned to the mare Benson mentioned earlier. "Ma'am, may I be of assistance?"
    The elder haggard looking mare with the bags under her eyes had been going table to table asking for help and giving out flyers. Most ponies politely accepted the flyers with the intention to throw them away later. Not all liked having their afternoon coffee and tea disturbed.

When she got Heavy Ale's and Aubade's table she had a desperate look in her eyes. "Sir...please...sniffle...I'm looking for my daughter...she's been missing since last night...she didn't come home from her outing with her friends. They don't know where she's at either." Her voice broke as she levitated a flyer, one for both Heavy and Aubade.

The flyer had an photo image of a young unicorn, maybe in her early twenties. She was a pretty little thing with cute smile. She had a silver mane and khaki colored fur.

"Her name is Songbird, and she has a Nightingale cutie mark. She really loved music, it was..sniffle her world, sniffle like she was mine...please...if you see or find her...sniffle..."

23. - Top - End - #1133
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Hospital

Big Bruce sprung up from his false unconscious state. "I'll go fetch the doctor."

"Aren't you... supposed to... be knocked out." squeaked Victory.

A hoof tapped the colt's shoulder. "Ye better get the druid, Ember."

Cafe

Heavy Ale called the elder mare over and pointed to a seat. Another hoof waved for a cup and fresh coffee. "Madam, come have a seat and a sip. Everything will work out. Dry your eyes. I will not only look out for your missing daughter I will spend my free time actively searching for her. Equestria should not lose one of her beautiful voices."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #1134
    Titan in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas
    [I]

[Sandy]

The vampony pegasus glurked at Sandy's machinations and continued to try to move and crawl away even if she was better just laying still, but her mind kept telling her to move and go.
    [I]
    Next verse,
    same as the first,
    a little bit more,
    and you'll end up in a Hearse.

Sandy continued to hold position as he held that stake in place, likely preventing her from moving all that much. Unless something caught his attention or otherwise distracted him, that's what he'd keep doing.

25. - Top - End - #1135
    Troll in the Playground

Hospital

Big Bruce sprung up from his false unconscious state. "I'll go fetch the doctor."

"Aren't you... supposed to... be knocked out." squeaked Victory.

A hoof tapped the colt's shoulder. "Ye better get the druid, Ember."

"Oh?...Alright...you three behave....I'm going to go get the doctor...actually...wait, what am I getting the doctor for again?"
    He asked snorting back some mucus in his nose.

Cafe

Heavy Ale called the elder mare over and pointed to a seat. Another hoof waved for a cup and fresh coffee. "Madam, come have a seat and a sip. Everything will work out. Dry your eyes. I will not only look out for your missing daughter I will spend my free time actively searching for her. Equestria should not lose one of her beautiful voices."
    "I..can't...I have to keep passing out these flyers...I can't stop...but I do sniffle thank you for your kind words, I am grateful." She said wiping her eyes with a napkin.

Aubade frowned and gestured for the mare to please sit down with them. Aubade could sympathize, after all, she just lost her entire family when they were executed through beheadings for their loyalty to the Sol family to the very end. Actually, being reminded of this made made her feel ill in her stomach. She thought she would able to lock these feelings and memories away and be strong, for Ember.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-11-16 at 11:43 AM.

26. - Top - End - #1136
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Hospital

"The doctor said to call him when she woke up. The pain medication she took was strong and Victory needs to be monitored."said Bruce.

Cafe

The stallion took up his bag and put a few coins on the table. "Here are bits for three or four drinks. Sit and rest a second. Staying agitated will make you miss something and feel worse. Now where did Songbird say she was going?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #1137

Vampony Bowl-Down

With Rainbow moving into attack, Staccata goes in for an attack of her own. The vampony being all angsty and sad is of little relevance right now. The mare goes in to attack high, so hopefully the vampony won't be able to dodge both high and low attacks.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #1138
    Troll in the Playground

Hospital

"The doctor said to call him when she woke up. The pain medication she took was strong and Victory needs to be monitored."said Bruce

"Oh, right...on my way!"
    ...and so Ember dashed out the door...and then walked walked over to the nurses' desks/hub for this area of the clinic/section of the patient rooms. "Hiya....I was told to get a doctor for when a Miss Sweet Victory if she woke up, well, she woke up, so yea." He told a nurse. Though, that sounds like a nurses' job to do, oh well!
    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel

Cafe

The stallion took up his bag and put a few coins on the table. "Here are bits for three or four drinks. Sit and rest a second. Staying agitated will make you miss something and feel worse. Now where did Songbird say she was going?"
    "S-she...and her friends were going to a bar, sniffle, in that district with all the bars and clubs," She said, having to force herself to sit down and accept his kindness for a drink, presumably coffee,

29. - Top - End - #1139
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

Now that he needs to worry more about conserving ammo, Daniel fires another arrow, this one at Clod, hoping it'll be enough to give his ally an edge.

He runs over to Gearstride and Silverpine and gathers two arrows on the ground that weren't used to incapacitate for love. His head moves around very quickly, assessing the entire battlefield.

"Whichever one of you is the least wounded, go help Sandy. 'Bad place' doesn't begin to cover it."

Beat.

"Erm. I mean, if uh...that's ah...appropriate at this time. Sirs."

([Wooden Arrows Left: 2 (nocked) 4 (immediate)]
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

30. - Top - End - #1140
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Oh, right...on my way!"
    ...and so Ember dashed out the door...and then walked walked over to the nurses' desks/hub for this area of the clinic/section of the patient rooms. "Hiya....I was told to get a doctor for when a Miss Sweet Victory if she woke up, well, she woke up, so yea." He told a nurse. Though, that sounds like a nurses' job to do, oh well!
    The purple earth pony nurse tossed a folder across the desk. Her mane was slightly frizzled. "Oh thank you. We've been so swamped lately. We don't have the horspower to monitor patients not in critical or serious conditions. Page, page Dr. Wrap."

The red unicorn nurse behind the purple earth pony nodded. Then a stack of papers crumbled into a pile. Her face scrunched with stress. "Oh shoot. Dr. Wrap, Miss Victory is awake."

"The doctor will see Miss Victory soon."

Meanwhile, Lochbed poked and batted the IV bag more. Victory was in to much of a daze to stop her.
    "S-she...and her friends were going to a bar, sniffle, in that district with all the bars and clubs," She said, having to force herself to sit down and accept his kindness for a drink, presumably coffee,
    "Aubade, will you come with me downtown to search? An extra pair of eyes and all." Heavy Ale then unscrewed his flask and poured some in his coffer. He then shaked the flask offering some to both mares.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater