Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1559
  1. - Top - End - #1321
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XX

Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    Like this?

That's done it.

Thanks again kpenguin.
    Author of Hacking Diaspora to MASS EFFECT (including the Character Sheet and the Threats, Adversaries and NPCs supplement)

2. - Top - End - #1322
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconi Redfir View Post
    Reposting something from awhile ago, trying to get an Avatar lineup in my signature with each avatar made by a different avatarist, so I’d prefer it if one avatarist didn't make multiple of these, with exception to possibly the twins. If you need any references, just look at my current avatar, the avatars in my signature (under the spoiler) or this image kindly done by Domo for the low-low price of fourteen bucks If you can't get an answer for any questions you may have from those, your always welcome to PM me or somesuch.

Arttin Redfir (The Protector)
    Equipment: Bugbear Brassdagger on her left fist (knuckles?) in either form, simple cloth sleeveless shirt and shorts (Light brown, possibly a little torn up at the edges, feel free to add decor such as a coloured hemline or something). Also has a light blue/bluegreen belt around her waist (viper belt, +2 vs poison) and a bundle of owlbear feathers tied to her left arm just under her shoulder.
    Any other notable features: (scars, tattoos, etc.) Her entire right arm is gone, not even a stump left as it was cut off at the torso after an owlbear tore the rest of it off when she was three. Her left arm on the other hand, is very beefy, not a simple stick-figure arm. the rest of her body is also highly muscular, but to a lesser degree to her arm which was the focus of her training. Has Red eyes.
    X If their skin is a special color, add that: No visible skin, but red fur covering her body from head to toe.
    Hair color: darker shade of red, probably cut pretty short. i'm imagining it kinda messy, but she also seems like the type to keep it neat so it's artist choice.
    Race: Bugbear
    X Class: Monk
    X Pose you would like your avatar to be in: unknown, either a fighting-pose, flexing, or possibly a standing-on-one-leg meditating pose.

Euav'Ogsit Redfir (The Wise) (I believe Fullbladder is working on this one.)
    Equipment: Elvin Javelspear(s) (Stored in green golf Ammo bag when not in hands) in either form when in hands, in javelin form in bag. Also wearing a silver breastplate over a cloth shirt (brown again probably feel free to change) and pants. Wooden holy symbol of Pharasma on a necklace around his neck.
    Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.) : He is fifty years old, very old for his kind. As such his fur, hair (eyes?) have begun to fade and are no longer as bright as they are on the younger bugbears. What this exactly entails i don’t know, either reddish grey or greyish red... not sure.
    X If their skin is a special colour, add that: no visible skin, but Faded red fur covering his entire body from head to toe.
    Hair color: probably somewhere between red and grey, kept short and neat.
    X Class: Cleric
    X Pose you would like your avatar to be in: Probably hunched over, using a Javelspear in it's longspear form for support. or a battle/better pose if you can think of one, I’m not fussy.

Respelga Redfir (The Wild) Done be Ceika
    Equipment: Bugbear Triaxe in any form (Battleaxe is always in right hand), Simple animal-hide armor.
    Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.): None that i can think of, but is probably going to look very very pissed due to severe anger management issues. Red eyes.
    X If their skin is a special colour, add that: No visible skin, but Red fur covering her entire body head to toe.
    Hair color: Darker Red, probably long ish, going down to the bottom of the neck, maybe in a mullet.
    X Class: Barbarian
    X Pose you would like your avatar to be in: UNFATHOMABLE RAGE!!!! Or you know, battle/other pose. Still not picky.

Nahey Redfir (The Trickster) ((Twin, can be drawn by the same artist as Nihey))
    Equipment: Drow Dark curve blade(magic), leather armor, hand crossbow and ammo hanging from waist/hip or somewhere.
    Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.): Nahey is actually underage at ten when bugbears become adults at thirteen. Because of this he is shorter then usual, not sure how this would translate into stick figures since they are still about as tall as an average human though. Red eyes. May have black trimmings or decorations on his armor. Black bead necklace,
    X If their skin is a special color, add that: No visible skin, but red fur that covers him head to toe.
    Hair color: Darker red, short and messy.
    X Class: Rogue
    X Pose: you would like your avatar to be in unsure, probably any battle/other pose the artist may like, facing to the right and wielding his sword two-handed if the artist is drawing both twins.

Nihey Redfir (The Prankster) ((Twin, can be drawn by the same artist as Nahey))
    Equipment: Elven Light curve blade(magic), leather armor, hand crossbow and ammo hanging from waist/hip or somewhere.
    Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.): Nihey is actually underage at ten when bugbears become adults at thirteen. Because of this she is shorter then usual, not sure how this would translate into stick figures since they are still about as tall as an average human though. Red eyes. May have white trimmings or decorations on her armor. White bead necklace.
    X If their skin is a special color, add that: No visible skin, but Red fur covering her entire body from head to toe.
    Hair color: Darker red, long and neat (unsure of specific style, so just go wit what you like, if you need one, go with a ponytail.)
    X Class: Rogue
    X Pose you would like your avatar to be in: unsure, probably any battle/other pose the artist may like, facing to the left and wielding her sword two-handed if the artist is drawing both twins.

Jaxion Redfir (The Leader)
    Equipment: Bugbear Chainstar in either form, Heavy wooden shield in off-hand if chainstar is in morningstar form. Plate armor (Never did figure out what kind, it's masterwork, gives a +8 AC bonus but a -4 Armor check, plus it was found in 3.5 but the character is now in pathfinder and the armours changed a little bit sooo... no idea. if i need to pick one, I’ll say half-plate because it matches the pathfinder AC bonus), a Belt of giant strength
    Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.): Small scar across his left eye, not sure how you would want to show that, if it must be made a colour that is not red to be visible, just make it a shade or orange or something. He's also the oldest member of the party sans Euav, so maybe some facial hair? a short Goatee maybe? Sideburns? Feel free to experiment and see what looks good. Red eyes, not wearing a helmet.
    X If their skin is a special color, add that: No visible skin, but Red fur covering him head to toe.
    Hair color: Darker red, unsure about hair style, short and neat probably.
    X Class: Fighter
    X Pose you would like your avatar to be in: Any, fighting/other pose, doesn’t matter.

Sorry if i sound a little indecisive on most of these, if more specific detail is needed you can always just ask.

Posting this again to see if any newer artists are interested.
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #1323
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by captainspazam View Post
    I have an easy challenge for whoever wants to accept.
    can someone take my avatar and:
    1) Add sunglasses
    2) Give him a half smile/ smirk

That's all I want! Thanks in advance
    That's an easy tweak. Here you go:

Changes are easy!
    Still taking avatar requests! Visit my Portfolio!
    Feel free to send me a request. I'll get to it as soon as I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Indurain
    Just...anytime you get hard on yourself, remember you're loved very much by a nudist and a quadraped

4. - Top - End - #1324
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ceika View Post
    That's an easy tweak. Here you go:

Changes are easy!
    Oh no, that looks just fine! Thanks again Cieka!
    Characters:
    Hoffy T. Oast
    Peggles the One-Legged Pirate Giraffe
    Lenny R. Oast

Spoiler
    Show
    Ponies!
    Spoiler
    Show

This lovely creation made Dirtytabs

5. - Top - End - #1325
    Bugbear in the Playground

I know Ceika said she'd draw this, but I couldn't help myself...

That's awesome!

May I request a change? I realize I wasn't quite clear, but I was hoping for something without a background, so it doesn't look like a square.

...If that makes any sense...
    "It is important to draw wisdom from many different places. If you take it from only one place, it becomes rigid and stale." --Iroh
    LGBTAitP! If you want to talk, learn, or have some fun, stop by!
    Avatar by the lovely Lycunadari!

6. - Top - End - #1326
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by 3SecondCultist View Post
    Hello all! I would like to request a newer version of my current avatar, Sorin Markov. If possible, I would ask for one based on my current incarnation, preferably without a background.

Here is a link to the base photograph, in case that helps a bit more.
    Hey, I am reposting my original request. I'm not looking for anything too radically different, just an updated version without the background.
    Spoiler: Stuff I'm Working On
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."

7. - Top - End - #1327
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Absol197 View Post
    That's awesome!

May I request a change? I realize I wasn't quite clear, but I was hoping for something without a background, so it doesn't look like a square.

...If that makes any sense...
    Like this?
    Visit the Chocolate Hammer IRC channel!
    (IRC Joining Guide Here!)

8. - Top - End - #1328

Seeing as Nude Week is coming up, I'd like to ask for a new, but temporary, avatar from whoever would like to make it. A Halfling male(Young(20s), light brown hair slicked back, and wiry muscles.), facing the side of the screen with his one leg(And/or) a censor bar of some sort covering his...private region( ), with a word line/bubble saying, "Bring it on, Pig!"

Many thanks to whoever takes this request, and a permenant thanks to the awesome avatarists here who keep the rest of us in ample supply of cool avatars.
    Quotes and Homebrew
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Zahn View Post
    ...I like your style, Mr.Brains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyren
    Meanwhile, the sorcerer is the HS dropout that ended up debt-free and founding Facebook.
    My Homebrew
    Former Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show
    :By Ceika
    :By Akrim.Elf

9. - Top - End - #1329
    Pixie in the Playground

Yup:

Changes are easy, just let me know!

ty you so much!
    I prepared Explosive Runes this morning.

10. - Top - End - #1330
    Pixie in the Playground

I have a challenge for whomever wants to take an interesting request:

I would like a one legged pirate giraffe.

Make it however you like, all I want to make sure it has is a scowl and a peg leg on it's one leg.
    Other than that go nuts!

Thanks in advaaaaaaaance
    Last edited by captainspazam; 2012-04-10 at 02:29 PM.
    Characters:
    Hoffy T. Oast
    Peggles the One-Legged Pirate Giraffe
    Lenny R. Oast

Spoiler
    Show
    Ponies!
    Spoiler
    Show

This lovely creation made Dirtytabs

11. - Top - End - #1331
    Pixie in the Playground

Another special occasion? Now I need to go through all the work of submitting my request so several artists can do it, along with many others? My life is so hard... oh well. Of least some of these can be reused later, like infernal for halloween... Thanks dedicated artists!

Ironic whining besides, I need to think of a way to make my avatar nude without a censor bar. So, let's make my avatar stripping off it's skeleton!

Yeah, exoskeleton.

Basically, I would love if someone could 'OoTS' style the above creature, a close relative of my normal avatar (the Plasma locust), and also one that looks like a naked version. I would like it a style similar to my normal avatar, and two changes in the artwork:

1) I would not like the little 'lashes' it has on it's head, coming out near it's eyeballs. This is to make it look more like a naked Plasma locust.

2) I would also love it if the artist could make it have two head tentacles, instead of the big, well, one-piece head. They should have the same color and texture as the picture posted, but should be shaped and divided like my normal Plasma Locust avatar.

Thanks in advance, jeez, these weeks seem to be everywhere.

EDIT: Also, no shadow please!
    Last edited by Loreni333; 2012-04-04 at 09:30 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1332
    Ettin in the Playground

Hey. Seeing as Nude Week is coming up, does anyone have time to make a Nude Week avatar?

It'd be basically my current avatar, sans fire aura but still fully clothed, covering his body and looking around embarrassedly.

...And that's pretty much it. Thanks!

13. - Top - End - #1333
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Socratov View Post
    While i do love my current avatar, i am just overjoyed with the start of season 2 from Game of Thrones. Especially when 1 person in the show gets my attention: Tyrion Lannister (google search for images)

I'd like an avatar in his image while orating. For the rest, go nuts

So, any avatarists fans of Game of Thrones? You can go nuts with Tyrion (as long as it seems lke he's speaking)

(repost #1)
    Warlock Poetry?
    Or ways to use me in game?
    Better grab a drink...

Currently ruining Strahd's day - Avatar by the Outstanding Smuchsmuch

First Ordained Jr. Tormlet by LoyalPaladin

14. - Top - End - #1334
    Pixie in the Playground

Goblin

Is someone willing to do a human (male, gray plate) and an elf (male, adventurer's outfit) doing a "Bigby's high five"?
    Something roughly like this (except, duh, not left-handed, and somewhat more competently than I am able to). Feel free to do a different composition, if that becomes easier. IME colours are also completely up to you, I just randomly went with something along the lines of V #624 and Elan #647. And there should be shoulders on the plate. Perhaps a wider gradient where the effects meet?

TIA

15. - Top - End - #1335

Like this?
    Sort of. I was hoping for the four elements not going "outside the bounding box," so to speak. As of right now, the wave of water in the background just sort of...stops, when it hits the edges of the box, and the swirl of fire and air go outside the box and then come back in, so it becomes obvious that there is a box, you see?

Obviously, all avatars have a box (esentially the pixel limit for the image), but I was hoping for the illusion that the box isn't there at all.
    "It is important to draw wisdom from many different places. If you take it from only one place, it becomes rigid and stale." --Iroh
    LGBTAitP! If you want to talk, learn, or have some fun, stop by!
    Avatar by the lovely Lycunadari!

16. - Top - End - #1336
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, the Nude Avatar Week is a-comin'... and I still suck at making avatars. So I turn to the more artistic forumites and ask if anyone's willing to come up with a nekkid version of my ranger avatar ;) Bonus points for anything suggestive and funny.

No need for scars or tattoos. And rather something concealing my Rod of Lordly Might than pixelation. Go nuts, folks ;) Thank yous and promises not to send nudie pictures of yours truly will be provided
    IN MEMORIAM 1983-2013. Bot as necessary.

Halforums.com - For the love of God, don't ask about the steak.

17. - Top - End - #1337
    Pixie in the Playground

Hey, I just joined recently. I've been seeing everyone's awesome custom avatars, and thought I'd like one of my own.

Equipment: Leather pilot outfit, flying goggles
    Notable Features: Giant smirk
    Hair color: Stone gray
    Race: Human
    Pose: Sitting on a boulder as if it were an airplane, hands out in front holding an imaginary steering wheel
    Notes: No background, just the guy and the boulder. Maybe some wind streaming by, if you could incorporate that without crowding?

Thanks in advance to the artist who does this for me!! It will be greatly appreciated!!
    No one else flies stones. I mean, someone has to, right? That's why I'm here. I'm the Stonepilot.

I take poetry requests. Note: I do morbid poems best. No, that does not say anything about me.

18. - Top - End - #1338
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    Hello! I think it's time for me to get a new avatar. So, here I am.

Anyways, here is the description appearance-wise in the spoilers.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The young man appears to be in his twenties at most, more like his later teenage years at least. The man has dark brown hair, swept near the front, and glorious sideburns. Fairly chiseled features frame a pair of sharp green eyes.

His suit was amazing. A well fitting dark blue pinstripe suit, with fine emerald baroque tooling that most would only be able to see up close. A white scarf, embroidered with a white gold seven-pointed spur, was draped across his shoulders, a gift from one of the Sable Guides most likely. A white shirt and black tie was mostly covered by a black and gold vest. Around his waist rested a scabbard and sword, the scabbard just as finely made as the rest of the suit.

((Also, just in case, here is an image for additional reference, if needed))

As for the pose, I would probably like the figure to have a grin on his face. He is standing quite confidently, as if it were almost a photoshoot, with a hand sort of draped onto the handle of the sword by his side. He's probably looking off somewhat to the side, more in a modeling manner than as if he were actually looking at something.

Edit: Oh! I forgot to mention this. Don't worry about getting every single detail perfectly. Just the general idea can do fine.

Thank you.
    Reposting. Much appreciated.
    Last edited by InyutheBeatIs; 2012-04-05 at 10:41 PM.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

19. - Top - End - #1339

Quote Originally Posted by Stonepilot View Post
    Hey, I just joined recently. I've been seeing everyone's awesome custom avatars, and thought I'd like one of my own.

Equipment: Leather pilot outfit, flying goggles
    Notable Features: Giant smirk
    Hair color: Stone gray
    Pose: Sitting on a boulder as if it were an airplane, hands out in front holding an imaginary steering wheel
    Notes: No background, just the guy and the boulder. Maybe some wind streaming by, if you could incorporate that without crowding?

Thanks in advance to the artist who does this for me!! It will be greatly appreciated!!
    oooh i want to do this

EDIT: Base Image

Let me know soonish if you want any fancy differences, cause I'll start knuckling down and doing real stuff pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    Reposting. Much appreciated.
    I SHALL GIVE IT A GO
    Last edited by Terry576; 2012-04-06 at 05:16 AM.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

20. - Top - End - #1340
    Pixie in the Playground

Oooo thanks!!

Differences Wanted: A more rounded boulder. The mentioned hair and leather pilot fatigues, including the goggles. The wheel shouldn't actually be there, I think it'd be funnier if it's invisible/imaginary.

Maybe some blades of grass around the boulder?

Instead of the smirk, a giant toothy smile.

And scratch the requested wind.

Thanks Terry!!!
    Last edited by Stonepilot; 2012-04-06 at 07:02 AM.
    No one else flies stones. I mean, someone has to, right? That's why I'm here. I'm the Stonepilot.

I take poetry requests. Note: I do morbid poems best. No, that does not say anything about me.

21. - Top - End - #1341
    Titan in the Playground

Got another one.

Male, early 20s. Blue jeans, a leather jacket, a cowboy hat, and a strange pair of metallic looking shoes. There is a handgun holstered at his left side. A metallic glint around the eyes, if possible without making it look bad.
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

22. - Top - End - #1342
    Halfling in the Playground

Just some Oots avatar requests for my signature and a story I am writing
    Feel free to pose them how you like as long as it make sense in the (minimal) description I have given
    Spoiler
    Show

Thamior
    Equipment: Crossbow, Leather Armor (dyed green)
    Hair color: Dark Red (messy)
    Race: Elf
    Class: Ranger
    Note: Is childish and naive, and has an animal companion wolf
    Felosial
    Equipment: Short Swords (Dual Wield), Scalemail (shiny and silver)
    Hair color: Brown (long, wavy)
    Race: Elf
    Class: Fighter
    Note: Scarstic and synical, hates humans
    Sleuf
    (10 points to however gets the reference)
    Equipment: Short Sword, Scale Mail
    Hair Color: Blond (short)
    Class: Cleric
    Note: Straight Man, unlucky at points
    Rorack
    Equipment: Great Axe, Hide
    Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.): Scare on Right eye
    Skin: Green
    Hair color: Bald mostly, very small black pony tail on back
    Race: Half-Orc
    Class: Barbarian
    Note: For the most part (as far that is relevant to this) is the standard dumb barbarian
    Ellywick
    Equipment: Dagger, Spellbook, simple robe outfit
    Skin: Light Brown
    Hair Color: Dirty Blond, (long and Straight)
    Race: Gnome
    Class: Illusionist
    Note: Almost always has an emotionless facial expression
    Chrome
    Equipment: Trident (Main weapon she has out), Rapier (on her back), Studed Leather
    Hair Color: Platinum Blond (long and straight with hair covering left eye)
    Race: Half-Elf
    Class: Bard
    Note: Con-Artist and manipulative
    Last edited by weso12; 2012-04-07 at 01:56 AM.

23. - Top - End - #1343
    Pixie in the Playground

MonkGirl

I would love one of my last D&D character
    He was a wizard who only ever used two attack acid splash and he would throw flasks of acid at people.
    He has thick brown hair and purple eyes. He wears leather armor a bandolier that house his vials and carries a club.

24. - Top - End - #1344
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    While i do love my current avatar, i am just overjoyed with the start of season 2 from Game of Thrones. Especially when 1 person in the show gets my attention: Tyrion Lannister (google search for images)

I'd like an avatar in his image while orating. For the rest, go nuts

So, any avatarists fans of Game of Thrones? You can go nuts with Tyrion (as long as it seems lke he's speaking)
    hello? anyone out there?

(repost #2)
    Last edited by Socratov; 2012-04-07 at 12:23 PM.
    Warlock Poetry?
    Better grab a drink...

25. - Top - End - #1345
    Dwarf in the Playground

i was wondering if anyone could make me a,
    Equipment: Longaxe (think axe with a longer handle essentially) and Red Full Plate
    Hair: Two "pontytails" coming down from his shoulders over chest
    Hair color: Red
    race: Human
    Class: Barbarian/Berserker
    Pose: Holding his axe in a vertical position infront of him around waist level

He's based on Kharn the Betrayer from warhammer 40k
    (doesnt have to have as much detail as the images of course i would be grateful for anything at all tbh)
    inspiration:

26. - Top - End - #1346
    Troll in the Playground

hello? anyone out there?

(repost #2)
    (I've actualy been on it on a while, oh impatient one, but setbacks strucked. Besides Peter Tyrosh has a hard head to draw for some reasons.
    Anyway it's coming)
    Last edited by smuchmuch; 2012-04-07 at 02:24 PM.
    I'm sig'ing in the rain, just sig'ing in the rain....

Somme old avatars, by me
    Spoiler
    Show

-

27. - Top - End - #1347
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sorry if this seems a bit of a different/specific request.

Equipment: Simple Monastic Robes, cream with brown trim/cord
    notable features: Nimbus of light over head(thinking kind of a halo thing). In the left hand a Frost covered fist and in the right a flaming one.
    Hair color: N/A
    Race: Asherati
    Class: Monk
    Pose: Facing forward in a low stance, Right hand extended in an open defensive palm (pointing up) Left drawn back into a fist ready to be used. A look caught between understanding and regret.

Based on a 3.5 character that i played over many campaigns (without ever dying) and took from 4-22 and greatly enjoyed doing so. Easily my all time favorite character played and brought enough awesome to the game that he has a cameo in a novel one of the other players in now writing (while waiting to find an appropriate and geographically suitable doctorate)
    "I'm very responsible, when ever something goes wrong they always say I'm responsible."
    "Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?"
    "A seminar on time travel will be held in two weeks ago"

28. - Top - End - #1348
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by smuchmuch View Post
    (I've actualy been on it on a while, oh impatient one, but setbacks strucked. Besides Peter Tyrosh has a hard head to draw for some reasons.
    Anyway it's coming)
    yay! I'll try and be more patient for now
    Warlock Poetry?
    Better grab a drink...

29. - Top - End - #1349
    Ogre in the Playground

Greetings Avatarists! Hope any of you who isn't busy would be so kind as to take on my request

I've spaced out each category so it's easier for whoever takes my request to read.

Equipment: Dress shoes, dress pants, white dress shirt with a black tie. Blue high-collar long jacket with white trim. Ice gauntlets (preferably clawed). Ice sword (think Frostmourne)

Special Features: He has eyes that diffuse from purple, outwards to blue. He is smirking.

Fair-skinned

Hair color: Black (slicked back)

Class: Ice Mage

Pose: Standing straight, forward facing. Sword is stuck vertically in the ground to his right, with his right hand resting open-palmed on the pommel. His left hand is raised shoulder-height, open palmed, a ball of ice floating above it.

Many thanks to whoever takes on this request!
    Last edited by OhMyGodImOnFire; 2012-04-08 at 09:25 AM.

30. - Top - End - #1350
    Orc in the Playground

Cancelled, unless someone has already made a Revan avatar, as I have an avatar I'm using at the moment
    Last edited by SecondRevan; 2012-04-20 at 07:11 AM.