New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323348 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #661
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread 30: Roman Numerals? What Roman Numerals?

To post in this thread, or not to post in this thread...

Eh, I look like a hobo anyway.

*Lurks*

2. - Top - End - #662
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread 30: Roman Numerals? What Roman Numerals?

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Agreed. That is one nice dress.
    I really like the colour, it suits you so well.
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    He's cute, you're gorgeous, and that's an amazing dress. Nice and different and interesting. I approve.
    Thanks so much, Serps. I'm quite flattered.

@Hgbplayer: Cutest little kid ever! :3
    "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other."

-Abraham Lincoln
    Love wins.
    my blog.

3. - Top - End - #663

Quote Originally Posted by Maeglin_Dubh View Post
    It is a Dragunov. Para version, with a folding stock (that actually prevents firing when folded. This is likely an idiot-prevention feature.)

Also, me at Dorian's Parlor last night.

Ensign-Inspector of the Imperial Amerikan Aquatic Navy.

Spoiler
    Show
    I think this picture got missed, since I added it in an edit.
    -\==/-
    I always ask a big question on the League thread right before bedtime so I have something to read while trying to wake up.
    Responses of any sort are wonderful.

Spoiler
    Show
    I like coming up with concepts for characters, and will do so often. But writing up crunch, especially for anything that isn't level 1, takes me a while, and after wasting lots of time writing unused characters on Mythweavers, I generally don't make a sheet unless a DM really likes the concept. Sorry.

4. - Top - End - #664
    Firbolg in the Playground

You look EVEN MORE STRIKINGLY like Thufir in that coat. DAYUM.
    Steampunk GwynSkull by DR. BATH

"Live to the point of tears"
    - Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
    What. Is. This. Madness.

5. - Top - End - #665
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Maeglin_Dubh View Post
    Ensign-Inspector of the Imperial Amerikan Aquatic Navy.

Spoiler
    Show
    I guess that's the IAAN's version of the dress blue. If so, look at that! Your dress blue's actually blue!

1. Is there any rank insignia on there? (I'm wondering if that's what I'm seeing angled away from us on your shoulders. Hey, they could be gold bars.)

2. "Aquatic" Navy as opposed to?
    A potent relic of the past. 'Tis said the wearer commands the wisdom of kings, and can see the unseeable.
    Like the grue lurking in your bedroom waiting for you to fall asleep.
    But perhaps some things are better left unseen...
    Dazzling avatar by Ceika

6. - Top - End - #666
    Ettin in the Playground

Aquatic navy as opposed to airships?
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

7. - Top - End - #667

No rank insignia, and yes, aquatic as opposed to air.

Airships are popular in Imperial Amerika, but the Navy is still important because of the load differential between a dreadnought and even the heaviest airship.
    -\==/-
    I always ask a big question on the League thread right before bedtime so I have something to read while trying to wake up.

Spoiler
    Show
    I like coming up with concepts for characters, and will do so often. But writing up crunch, especially for anything that isn't level 1, takes me a while, and after wasting lots of time writing unused characters on Mythweavers, I generally don't make a sheet unless a DM really likes the concept. Sorry.

8. - Top - End - #668
    Colossus in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    [IMG][/IMG]

My niece will break you.

Spoiler
    Show
    [IMG][/IMG]

I expect my endorsement check to arrive soon.
    "Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Traab is yelling everything that I'm thinking already.
    "If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."

9. - Top - End - #669

So I am a camwhore given an outlet to share with so bear with me folks.
    First the sweet family pics
    Spoiler
    Show

My adorable baby boy and I.

The first kiss my hubby and I shared as husband and wife

Me being forever weird on my wedding day.

That is my bat George and I did carry him and my bouquet as I walked down the isle. With my dad and father figure both walking. While my brother my maid of honor played the here comes the bride as a bass solo. Oh also my wedding dress was hand made, partially by me, and I hand sewed my veil as well.

Me drumming up business for the family business
    Spoiler
    Show
    Which was a forge. I sold swords and armor through all my teen years. In the pic that is me throwing a ten pound mace into the air. Typically I could catch it too. I do actually have two scars from stunts like that and one time when the mace was falling back to earth my life did flash before my eyes.

My super awesome mohawk hat that I made (and can take commissions for others of its sort)
    Spoiler
    Show

A couple of recent modeling things
    Spoiler
    Show

Local Diner shoot

Killjoy cosplay / Derby name origins shoot. FYI I am Demolition Lover

I actually made the shorts and shirt for that shoot.
    Just for fun

And lastly
    Spoiler
    Show
    Me when I was eight and everyone constantly mistook me for a boy, and a nerdy boy at that.
    Cl:{D
    Hatchworth Smiles

Character(s)
    Spoiler
    Show

Lydia Deshayes, Socially Awkward Necromancer with a Broken Heart
    Wanderlust, a free spirited, hammer weilding barbarian.

10. - Top - End - #670

Quote Originally Posted by Hbgplayer View Post
    Eh, why not? I'll post a couple of pictures of me and the most important person in my life.

Me competing in a triathlon 2 years ago:
    Spoiler
    Show

My baby brother and I in February or 2011:
    Spoiler
    Show

My baby brother and grandma about 2 months ago:
    Spoiler
    Show

@V: Tell me about it. Previously, I had thought that the 6.5 year gap between my sister and myself was big. I'll be 36 a month after he turnes 18.
    So two things first of all, its really cool that you are like an active person that does D&D. Second of all your baby brother is quite cute.
    Hatchworth Smiles

Character(s)
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #671
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by missmvicious View Post
    lotsa awesome pics
    yeah..so..I'd like to comment...but I can't, or I'll get banned, so I shan't
    great stuff though
    All hail Smutmulch for crafting my avatar!
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    Cursed zombies are more realistic.
    Spoiler: siggatar and previous avatars.
    Show

the Badass Monkby Avi. Aktarus by Chd. Dehro by Wojiz

12. - Top - End - #672
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hbgplayer View Post
    My baby brother and grandma about 2 months ago:
    Spoiler
    Show
    That little birdy is sooo cute, why is it there?

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post

*Lurks*
    A scheming villainous hobo?

13. - Top - End - #673
    Ettin in the Playground

Speaking of which, we need more Mabel pictures.

14. - Top - End - #674
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post

*Lurks*
    Being from Hobonia is no excuse! Post, me hearty!

Spoiler
    Show

My adorable baby boy and I.
    I really like your eyes. The shApe and color and makeup complement unit hair very well, I think.

Spoiler
    Show

Me being forever weird on my wedding day.

That is my bat George and I did carry him and my bouquet as I walked down the isle. With my dad and father figure both walking. While my brother my maid of honor played the here comes the bride as a bass solo. Oh also my wedding dress was hand made, partially by me, and I hand sewed my veil as well.
    Ohhh you and he have the same expression! How cute >w<

Me drumming up business for the family business
    Spoiler
    Show
    Which was a forge. I sold swords and armor through all my teen years. In the pic that is me throwing a ten pound mace into the air. Typically I could catch it too. I do actually have two scars from stunts like that and one time when the mace was falling back to earth my life did flash before my eyes.
    DEM FLANGES 80

So first thing I saw was the thingy in the air that is confirmed as a mace. I dig it. That's also some pretty good height for a ten-pounder, considering. Usually the whole fear for your life thing makes folks wuss out on the follow through sns it costs them Height.

Second, your posture. Or footing. Or whatever. Appreciably dynamic, and made all the more eye catching due to the striped socks. Really neat.

Quote Originally Posted by dehro View Post
    yeah..so..I'd like to comment...but I can't, or I'll get banned, so I shan't
    great stuff though
    This too XD

15. - Top - End - #675

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Being from Hobonia is no excuse! Post, me hearty!

I really like your eyes. The shApe and color and makeup complement unit hair very well, I think.

Ohhh you and he have the same expression! How cute >w<

DEM FLANGES 80

So first thing I saw was the thingy in the air that is confirmed as a mace. I dig it. That's also some pretty good height for a ten-pounder, considering. Usually the whole fear for your life thing makes folks wuss out on the follow through sns it costs them Height.

Second, your posture. Or footing. Or whatever. Appreciably dynamic, and made all the more eye catching due to the striped socks. Really neat.

This too XD
    Thanks for the compliments ^_^. I do try to take a good picture. My step sister is a cosmetologist and she did my hair like that when I told her that she had free reign on my hair, I ended up really liking it.

As for twirling maces I might have had a death wish or something as a teen because I didn't mind the danger. I did totally luck out with the timing on the pic. Its not an easy thing to capture.

Though I don't get what you and dehro mean.
    Hatchworth Smiles

Character(s)
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #676
    Titan in the Playground

Though I don't get what you and dehro mean. [/COLOR]
    Oh, dear. Do I really have to be the one to say it? The thread regulars are usually not that circumspect..

You're gorgeous, and we appreciate your willingness to share yourself with us.

17. - Top - End - #677

Quote Originally Posted by tyckspoon View Post
    Oh, dear. Do I really have to be the one to say it? The thread regulars are usually not that circumspect..

You're gorgeous, and we appreciate your willingness to share yourself with us.
    Oh I don't think that is something you could be banned for. Though I do always appreciate the compliments. I work really hard to stay good looking (I don't even care if that sounds vain, if I feel pretty I feel better typically)

As far as sharing pics goes I was a model when I was younger so now I hardly bat an eyelash at the idea of a stranger seeing a pic of me. Also I figure if the picture is already on the internet somewhere then realistically stressing about someone I don't know seeing it is just silly.
    Hatchworth Smiles

Character(s)
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #678

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll View Post
    You look EVEN MORE STRIKINGLY like Thufir in that coat. DAYUM.
    I don't really see it.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

19. - Top - End - #679
    Banned

Thanks for the compliments ^_^. I do try to take a good picture. My step sister is a cosmetologist and she did my hair like that when I told her that she had free reign on my hair, I ended up really liking it.
    It does a good job of reflecting (what I've sen of) your personality. It is a very happy go lucky, playful haircut. I'm a touch envious, as my hair doesn't style well at all.

As for twirling maces I might have had a death wish or something as a teen because I didn't mind the danger. I did totally luck out with the timing on the pic. Its not an easy thing to capture.
    I especially like the part where you look like you're trying to catch them in your teeth. XD

Though I don't get what you and dehro mean.
    The phrasing was to imply that you are attractive more than pretty, and that waxing poetic about it would make folks uncomfortable? I guess. Conversational flirting.

The more I explain it the more or sounds weird though. Like that time I wondered why "stop" sounded the way it did. Such a silly word. Stop. And walk! Don't get me started on walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    I don't really see it.
    I know, right? For starters, he'd obviously be a Pegasus.

20. - Top - End - #680

So two things first of all, its really cool that you are like an active person that does D&D. Second of all your baby brother is quite cute.
    We've seen a good number active folks around.
    Though maybe not always triathlon-active.
    My uncle bikes like fifty miles a day. A hundred when he's serious. And he's the one who introduced me to D&D, although I didn't start playing until college. (I wonder if he has his AD&D PHB and DMG somewhere...I know where Deities & Demigods, Monster Manual II, and Unearthed Arcana are, but I want to look at the old core rules.)
    Personally I'm more active when I haven't managed to tear muscles in both calves running (last winter) or broken my hand (this morning). Both interfere with learning parkour. At this rate I'm never going to be able to do more than fifteen-foot drops.
    Jude P.

21. - Top - End - #681
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by noparlpf View Post
    We've seen a good number active folks around.
    Though maybe not always triathlon-active.
    My uncle bikes like fifty miles a day. A hundred when he's serious. And he's the one who introduced me to D&D, although I didn't start playing until college. (I wonder if he has his AD&D PHB and DMG somewhere...I know where Deities & Demigods, Monster Manual II, and Unearthed Arcana are, but I want to look at the old core rules.)
    Personally I'm more active when I haven't managed to tear muscles in both calves running (last winter) or broken my hand (this morning). Both interfere with learning parkour. At this rate I'm never going to be able to do more than fifteen-foot drops.
    Och. Broked hand huh? Ill show you mine if you show me yours - picture thread and all

22. - Top - End - #682

It does a good job of reflecting (what I've sen of) your personality. It is a very happy go lucky, playful haircut. I'm a touch envious, as my hair doesn't style well at all.

I especially like the part where you look like you're trying to catch them in your teeth. XD

The phrasing was to imply that you are attractive more than pretty, and that waxing poetic about it would make folks uncomfortable? I guess. Conversational flirting.

The more I explain it the more or sounds weird though. Like that time I wondered why "stop" sounded the way it did. Such a silly word. Stop. And walk! Don't get me started on walk.
    I was blessed with easy to manage hair. I decided when I was younger that I needed to have kids to pass on that part of my genetics ^_^.

And I guess I understand the awkwardness about commenting to a stranger about their being attractive. I used to make it a personal challenge to tell people I met if I like something about them. I feel like the effort they put into their appearance should be rewarded. Its like a second nature now.
    Hatchworth Smiles

Character(s)
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #683

Och. Broked hand huh? Ill show you mine if you show me yours - picture thread and all
    I got an x-ray and no bones are actually broken, but there's no practical difference between this and a broken knuckle because a broken bone would heal before the injured joint. Based on last time a similar injury happened, I should be able to punch soft things (punching bags, human stomachs) without pain in three or four months.
    Jude P.

24. - Top - End - #684
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Em Blackleaf View Post
    PROM.

This is my adorable boyfriend and me.
    Spoiler
    Show

This one shows off my hair...

And so is this. Little changed since the last picture. :d
    Spoiler
    Show

... and this one's just cute. :3

THAT WAS PROM.
    Wowza. That is a very impressive dress. It's all ... poofy! Speaking of prom, someone uploaded another Prom photo in which I don't look like dork. It's a miracle I say.

Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by AtlanteanTroll; 2012-05-02 at 09:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

25. - Top - End - #685

Me about to get skewered.

Spoiler
    Show
    -\==/-

Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #686
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    Speaking of which, we need more Mabel pictures.
    As to that, I am very happy to oblige. She hasn't progressed much since last time, socially speaking. - although she has been moulting for weeks now and her flight feathers have grown back.

Spoiler
    Show

She's acting all demure here, refusing my kisses

Spoiler
    Show

She likes to sit on the collars of shirts rather than my actual shoulder. I don't complain because it forces her to rub softly against my neck :3

Pardon the poor webcam quality
    Last edited by Kneenibble; 2012-05-03 at 12:29 AM.

27. - Top - End - #687

Maeglin, I need to mention that I love your hat. <3

Kneenibble, Mabel's adorable. And also you always look so suave in all your pictures, like you're ready at any moment for a fancy ball. It's really neat.
    Gnomish Decker by me! You can find more of my work here!!! Also, my Tumblr, if you're into that
    Spoiler
    Show
    You fell for my firewall, chummer
    The data highways are infinite and I've info left to tread

28. - Top - End - #688
    Titan in the Playground

Suavity OVER 9000

That is all.
    Quotebox
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalirren View Post
    The only person in the past two pages who has known what (s)he has been talking about is Heliomance.
    Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    I just don't want to have long romantic conversations or any sort of drama with my computer, okay? It knows what kind of porn I watch. I don't want to mess that up by allowing it to judge any of my choices in romance.

Wish building characters for D&D 3.5 was simpler? Try HeroForge Anew! An Excel-based, highly automated character builder. v7.4 now out!

29. - Top - End - #689
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    As to that, I am very happy to oblige. She hasn't progressed much since last time, socially speaking. - although she has been moulting for weeks now and her flight feathers have grown back.

Spoiler
    Show

She's acting all demure here, refusing my kisses

Spoiler
    Show

She likes to sit on the collars of shirts rather than my actual shoulder. I don't complain because it forces her to rub softly against my neck :3

Pardon the poor webcam quality

Damn, you both look really amazing. Mabel certainly knows how to pose.

30. - Top - End - #690
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by noparlpf View Post
    I got an x-ray and no bones are actually broken, but there's no practical difference between this and a broken knuckle because a broken bone would heal before the injured joint. Based on last time a similar injury happened, I should be able to punch soft things (punching bags, human stomachs) without pain in three or four months.
    Hmm. That qualifies in spirit, I do believe. My turn!

Spoiler
    Show

The best of the bunch. Overhead, you can barely see the crack, and side view has all these other carpals in the way.

Four months? Criminy. It sounds easy, but I'm seeing just how bad "six to twelve weeks" can be in person... I can only imagine what a longer recovery is like...