New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Dwarf in the Playground

Imp

Default Re: Stat up other players!

I really wish I had enough name recognition to be mentioned here. I would be super happy if someone searched up some of my posts and statted me
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Kobold-Bard View Post
    Not illegal (and it largely doesn't matter due to Divine Salient Abilities), but Moradin has 14 levels in Expert. WotC decided that the God of all Dwarves took an NPC class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sith_Happens View Post
    Wow. Next dwarf I meet in-game I'm totally figuring out a way to rag on him about that.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by _flint_ View Post
    I really wish I had enough name recognition to be mentioned here. I would be super happy if someone searched up some of my posts and statted me
    Yeah, if I knew you better, I could do a better job. And I believe the search function is still busted.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

Hoho, search working.

I'd love to be stated, here's your hints.
    A: I'm Optimized
    B: The wizard hat's for show
    Lets see what my avatar gives you.
    Or you could just base it off knowing anything about me, but I'm still only a barbarian.
    If you see me talking about Shaper Psions, assume that anything not poison immune within 100 feet will be dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by kardar233 View Post
    I was going to PM you about it because I wanted to know, but then you posted it later. Elegant solution. Watch out for Necropolitans.
    My Homebrew Signature such as it is.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ogre in the Playground

The Tygre: LN Rakshasa sorceror, focused on summoning evil trains and compelling obedience
    Eldan: CN Wizard/Loremaster, mostly with ranks in Knowledge (The Planes)
    Pokonic: LE Fiendish Awakened Pony Hellbinder
    Spoiler
    Show

Thank you to Ceika for the signature and avatar.

Read Sons of the Fallen here

5. - Top - End - #65
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mithril Leaf View Post
    Hoho, search working.

I'd love to be stated, here's your hints.
    A: I'm Optimized
    B: The wizard hat's for show
    Lets see what my avatar gives you.
    Or you could just base it off knowing anything about me, but I'm still only a barbarian.
    You are not just any Barbarian. You are THAT Barbarian. Hence the Wizard's Hat.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Firbolg in the Playground

Yeah, if I knew you better, I could do a better job. And I believe the search function is still busted.
    Google still works. Prefix the search with site:giantitp.com, and it only searches the site. Not as versatile as the forum search engine, but it works well enough.
    Used to be DMofDarkness
    Old avatar by Elagune.
    Spoiler: Collection of Signature Quotes
    Show

7. - Top - End - #67
    Orc in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

I probably lurk too much for anyone to think up anything useful, but if someone wants to try, go ahead.
    Quote Originally Posted by eggs View Post
    I thought we were arguing whether Magic Missile could crank out Riemann sums...

8. - Top - End - #68
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by rockdeworld View Post
    Eldariel
    Human Wildshape Ranger5/Knight of the Weave1/Abjurant Champion5/KotW1/Eldritch Knight3/Ranger5
    ...or something like that
    Note: Has CL30, build ripped from the Ranger Handbook
    Heh, alright. Odd choice of race tho given I barely tolerate humans. NamelessNPC seems to have a fairly good idea though.

Hum. Contributing. Let's see...Doc Roc:
    Solar Wizard 1/Incantatrix 3/Shadowcraft Mage 5/Tainted Scholar 2/Dweomerkeeper 7/Chameleon 2 (using underlying Racial Emulation to qualify)

There's some bodyswitching involved in the process, and some pre-qualification but that seems entirely within expected parameters for a true master.
    Last edited by Eldariel; 2012-10-27 at 09:27 PM.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Venusaur View Post
    I probably lurk too much for anyone to think up anything useful, but if someone wants to try, go ahead.
    Titanic Greenbound Toad Wilder with loads of grappling vine grafts and favours Energy ray (Fire) power
    Just call me Dusk

Dming: Eyes of the Lich Queen IC OOC

10. - Top - End - #70
    Dwarf in the Playground

Imp

Based on the first page of search results I get on google, you are a warforged druid focusing on summon nature's ally
    Last edited by _flint_; 2012-10-27 at 10:12 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Kobold-Bard View Post
    Not illegal (and it largely doesn't matter due to Divine Salient Abilities), but Moradin has 14 levels in Expert. WotC decided that the God of all Dwarves took an NPC class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sith_Happens View Post
    Wow. Next dwarf I meet in-game I'm totally figuring out a way to rag on him about that.

11. - Top - End - #71

I probably Lurk too much for anyone to think up anything useful, but if someone wants to try, go ahead.

Human Swashbuckler 3/ Fighter 1/ Lurk 16.
    Avatar of Furude Setsuna, by Telasi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephit View Post
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akagi
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.

12. - Top - End - #72

Hm... I think I'd stat Willpell as a Psion 5/Crusader 1/(psionic adaptation)Ebon Phoenix Mage 10/Anarchic Initiate 4. Extremely tenacious (Vigor + Share Pain with psicrystal + Devoted Spirit maneuvers), sticks to his beliefs (Crusader), Psionic (see his avatar), and Anarchic Initiate should be self-evidant.

Dusk Eclipse I'd peg as a Ranger 1/Nomad 4/Anarchic Initiate 3/Slayer 2/Fighter 1/Slayer +8/Anarchic Initiate +1. Definitely the gish type, likes mobility, and probably recognizes this build.

Mithril Leaf... I only know he has the Hidden Talent feat that grants him Minor Creation.
    Last edited by Fable Wright; 2012-10-28 at 10:21 AM.
    Used to be DMofDarkness
    Old avatar by Elagune.
    Spoiler: Collection of Signature Quotes
    Show