New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Steam]Survivors Vs. Blu Team Vs. Gordon Freeman Vs. Little Babies Vs. GLaDOS

Quote Originally Posted by Dispozition View Post
    Backpack. As you can see, I arrange by class...MANUALLY. Multi-class items are sat over in the 10th slot, and second page is spares/crafting. I want mah engie update so I have less spare row >:
    http://www.tf2items.com/id/masatohyuga

Crafting is on first for faster, easier access, as I don't need to mess with the ones I'm not crafting.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Steam]Survivors Vs. Blu Team Vs. Gordon Freeman Vs. Little Babies Vs. GLaDOS

Quote Originally Posted by The Linker View Post
    The Atheist God has told me once or twice that my voice is lovely. I always have to cut it off before things get awkward
    Last edited by Jahkaivah; 2010-05-17 at 08:41 AM.
    Steamname: Atheist God, if you're lucky.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jibar View Post
    Oh, now I remember: I bought the X-COM pack. Reading about XCOM in this month's PC Gamer got me interested in trying the old game. After starting which is it, Enforcer?, and one terrible failed mission later, I'm now totally dumbfounded.

What the Hell am I meant to be doing, am I even playing the right one, what is going on.
    If it's Enforcer, it's definately the wrong one. It doesn't exist.

You'll be wanting UFO Defence, Terror From The Deep and Apocalypse.
    XBL & Steam ID: xp194

Ninja-Jedi Avatar by Deuxhero. Thanks!

4. - Top - End - #124
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MasatoHyuga View Post
    http://www.tf2items.com/id/masatohyuga

Crafting is on first for faster, easier access, as I don't need to mess with the ones I'm not crafting.
    *hifive for awesome sorting systems!*

I have equips on front page since I swap items around a lot, especially as medic, pyro, heavy, and sniper. I don't craft anywhere near as much as I swap.

Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Bor the Barbarian Monk View Post
    Dis...As far as I can tell, you are a cool frood who knows where his towel is.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Librarian View Post
    Run, little Aussie artist man. Your doom will be swift and silent -
    - like the owl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charity View Post
    *Hands Dizzy his SwoongunTM*
    Which is a hairdrier full of ether.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulion View Post
    ...Dispozition...you rock so hard I feel like throwing you my underwear in appreciation just so you can know how much that rocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emlyn View Post
    Dis, I love you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castaras View Post
    Your quotes rawk.

5. - Top - End - #125

OH I get it now

It just changes everytime the page changes!

Man, I thought Dispozition was to avatars what me and Faulty are to Steam names.
    Spoiler
    Show
    On behalf of YoSaffBridge, a collected gent who also hails from the UK, I would like to apologize for the time (times?) he told your lovely children that they were possessed by El Diablo. He has his own issues to work out, and occasionally suffers from the honest delusion that small children are demons. Plus, he’s a bastard. I guess that’s not really an excuse, but I did say these would be sincere.

Steam Name: [ChHa]YoSaffBridge

6. - Top - End - #126

Well, I've finally got around to adding a [GiTP] tag to my Steam username. I'm affliated!
    XBL & Steam ID: xp194

Ninja-Jedi Avatar by Deuxhero. Thanks!

7. - Top - End - #127
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MasatoHyuga View Post

Hmm... what a GREAT IDEA. Now I wil shamelessly steal borrow the technique. On common consensus, it appears as though most of us are meticulous freaks with our backpack arrangement. YAY!

Writings and ramblings would be here. Get it out of my head, and into yours.

Android Sniper avatar courtesy of Kpenguin

8. - Top - End - #128
    Firbolg in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Cthulhu View Post
    OH I get it now

It just changes everytime the page changes!

Man, I thought Dispozition was to avatars what me and Faulty are to Steam names.
    Those are both true.

He's manually changing it.

Constantly.
    Avatar by K penguin. Sash by Damned1rishman.
    MOVIE NIGHTS AND LETS PLAYS LIVESTREAMED

9. - Top - End - #129
    Orc in the Playground

But that means... He can't do anything else!
    Last edited by Mythestopheles; 2010-05-17 at 10:47 AM.

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.

Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #130

Quote Originally Posted by Jahkaivah View Post
    It's Adventure Time,
    Come on, grab your friends
    We'll go to very distant lands
    With Jake the Atheist Dog and Finn the Humantra
    The fun will never end, it's Adventure Time!

(LOLNick is really hard to do on Jake...)
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS

11. - Top - End - #131
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Byrnbot08 View Post
    By the way, out of curiosity, how do you guys arrange your backpacks? Cause I was wondering if mine was the exception or the norm.
    Mine is also organized in a similar fashion, but I really like the way you did yours and am going to change mine to be similar next time I launch TF2
    Last edited by Volatar; 2010-05-17 at 11:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drager0 View Post
    MY LIFE IS RUINED FOREVER AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU, VOLATAR!!!!
    My Twitter
    Awesome Yukari avatar by memnarch.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dogmantra View Post
    It's Adventure Time,
    Come on, grab your friends
    We'll go to very distant lands
    With Jake the Atheist Dog and Finn the Humantra
    The fun will never end, it's Adventure Time!

(LOLNick is really hard to do on Jake...)
    ..... I am both touched... and somewhat disturbed by half orc Finn
    Last edited by Jahkaivah; 2010-05-17 at 12:00 PM.
    Steamname: Atheist God, if you're lucky.

13. - Top - End - #133

So, the other day on mumble I invited one of my IRL friends to play LoL with Alter, Kbf and I. When my friend started talking, I think Kbf had a meltdown from hearing my friends awesome voice. On a partially related note, I got kbf to talk on the mumble server for a little while.
    Quote Originally Posted by KBF View Post
    Dude, don't. Not cool. Seriously.

We don't talk about the Great Presidential Necrophilia Incident.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn_In_Tonic View Post
    Wojo is my conjoined twin.

14. - Top - End - #134

I just autosort my backpack... http://www.tf2items.com/id/Scuzzball555

15. - Top - End - #135

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Mythestopheles View Post
    But that means... He can't do anything else!
    Sure he can. He actually bred and trained a rat specially to find new avatars, and then killed it and grafted its brain and tiny hands onto his neck and bought a tiny keyboard for it.

That way he can constantly think of and make new avatars without using any of his brain's processing power.
    Avatar by K penguin. Sash by Damned1rishman.
    MOVIE NIGHTS AND LETS PLAYS LIVESTREAMED

16. - Top - End - #136

By the way, Atheist, I fully intend to make "sibble bibble bobbity boop" into a server meme.
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS

17. - Top - End - #137
    Ogre in the Playground

By the way, Atheist, I fully intend to make "sibble bibble bobbity boop" into a server meme.
    AHAHAH! YES! THANK YOU!

No offense, no hard feelings.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Ogre in the Playground

My backpack gets sorted by hitting the Sort By Class button.

In other news, I finally managed to crack up the entire server. When we were starting a medieval game on Redfort, and the explanation of the rules started (names may have been changed due to my short memory):

Dogmantra: No ranged weapons except the Huntsman, but all melee weapons are allowed except the KGB.
    Cloak Crab: Are Sandviches OK?
    Dogmantra: I'm not sure...
    Cloak: Wasn't the Earl of Sandwich from medieval times?
    Me [Soldier impression]: "The Earl of Sandwich invented it, and he perfected it, so no man could best him in the field of lunch!"
    "I don't approve of society, so I try not to participate in it."
    =====

Avatar of Karl the human by Bradakhan

19. - Top - End - #139
    Ogre in the Playground

On common consensus, it appears as though most of us are meticulous freaks with our backpack arrangement. YAY!
    No one here knows what I have planned for backpack orgination, until now.

When I get my first hat (REAL hat, not gibus. Camera Beard was found during the WTFBBQ multi-item drop after the soldier/demo update, when it was commonly found by anyone, I don't count it), I will start to craft class and weapon tokens...

Then I will place the Class tokens in order at the top, excluding the first top left box, and the weapon tokens in order up/down on the left side, again excluding the top left square.

Then it will be like a grid organization thingie, placing class weapons in their appropriate square (For example, FAN is where the scout token column and primary weapon token row cross).
    Last edited by Volug; 2010-05-17 at 04:00 PM.

20. - Top - End - #140

You all have an ungodly amount of crap floating around your backpacks. Here's mine. Note the uncluttered appearance.
    Spoiler
    Show

A PROBLEM HAS BEEN DETECTED AND BYRNBOT08 HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN. THE PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE CAUSED BY THE FOLLOWING PLAYER: EMLYN
    In fact, Team Fortress 2 is just full of rage. Let's just skip it all and say that this game is for angry, masochistic people. Except for Emlyn. He's just angry.

Pony avatar by self

21. - Top - End - #141

Note the lack of any cool items minus the Gunboats
    Seriously, when they change the Razorback to be something really cool, you'll be sorry.
    BANG → !

22. - Top - End - #142
    Ogre in the Playground

I am going back to being a principled man, crafting away any razorbacks and sandman's I find. Those weapons have no place in my game.
    Thank Saturn for this avatar!

23. - Top - End - #143

Seriously, when they change the Razorback to be something really cool, you'll be sorry.
    This is not the first time you've A: changed my words, and B: spwed outright lies. As for "cool" items, I have a level Masters Bandanna and a steel pot. They are both likely to be the most fashionable you'll ever see just before you die.

Quote Originally Posted by onasuma View Post
    I am going back to being a principled man, crafting away any razorbacks and sandman's I find. Those weapons have no place in my game.
    Thank you for joining those of us who understand which unlocks are nothing more then scrap metal.
    Spoiler
    Show

A PROBLEM HAS BEEN DETECTED AND BYRNBOT08 HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN. THE PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE CAUSED BY THE FOLLOWING PLAYER: EMLYN
    In fact, Team Fortress 2 is just full of rage. Let's just skip it all and say that this game is for angry, masochistic people. Except for Emlyn. He's just angry.

Pony avatar by self

24. - Top - End - #144
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by shadow_archmagi View Post
    Sure he can. He actually bred and trained a rat specially to find new avatars, and then killed it and grafted its brain and tiny hands onto his neck and bought a tiny keyboard for it.

That way he can constantly think of and make new avatars without using any of his brain's processing power.
    Brilliant! Now where can I get me one of these mice...

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.

Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #145

I was dropped a BackBiter's Billycock today while playing Spy. Today is a good day.

26. - Top - End - #146

You all have an ungodly amount of crap floating around your backpacks. Here's mine. Note the uncluttered appearance.
    ... huh.

You have nothing neato and cool. You... you... why would you... but there's so... g-g-g-g-

A PROBLEM HAS BEEN DETECTED AND BYRNBOT08 HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN TO PREVENT DAMAGE TO YOUR INTERNET.

THE PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE CAUSED BY THE FOLLOWING PLAYER: EMLYN

Writings and ramblings would be here. Get it out of my head, and into yours.

Android Sniper avatar courtesy of Kpenguin

27. - Top - End - #147

All worthless items (damn near all of them) are turned into scrap metal for hats. There is no further use for them.

Also, congrats and getting yet another comment of yours sigged.
    Last edited by Emlyn; 2010-05-17 at 05:18 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Pony avatar by self

28. - Top - End - #148
    Ogre in the Playground

I keep one of every unlock just because I have a tendency to collect items in every game I play.

Mass Effect drove me bonkers with its super-low inventory limit. I cried every time I had to omni-gel an item.
    Last edited by Volatar; 2010-05-17 at 05:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drager0 View Post
    MY LIFE IS RUINED FOREVER AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU, VOLATAR!!!!
    My Twitter
    Awesome Yukari avatar by memnarch.

29. - Top - End - #149

Quote Originally Posted by Volatar View Post
    I keep one of every unlock just because I have a tendency to collect items in every game I play.

Mass Effect drove me bonkers with its super-low inventory limit. I cried every time I had to omni-gel an item.
    I'm keeping one of each TF2 item just so I have them in case I feel like having some fun, or want to try something.

However any duplicate is immediately sent of to the foundry to be smelted somehow into a hat.

30. - Top - End - #150
    Ogre in the Playground

I generally keep one of everything, although if I need to craft something specific, I might use up my last, say, Razorback.
    The following errors occurred with your search:

1. This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between searches. Please try again in 306 seconds.