New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default And The Land Will Burn [3.5 Epic Destiny]

Prince of Hell
    Epic Destinies for 3.5

You were fated to be the very key to the apocalypse. Your hand of doom opening the door that would burn the land into nothing, turning all flesh to ash and burning souls to fuel your malevolent power. You are no longer the key, and the lock is now at your beck and call, you are not slave to apocalypse, the apocalypse is slave to you. Your power goes beyond mere rulership in Hell or power on the material plane, but lordship in both. One day your apocalyptic hand will grasp everything you desire... it's only a matter of time.

Requirements: 21st level, Half Fiend template, Beast of Apocalypse template, must be the offspring of a unique devil of status in The Nine Hells of Baator

{table="head"]Level|Benefit
    21st|Princely might, breach the bounds
    24th|Baatorian flesh
    27th|Servitors of hell
    30th|Hand of apocalypse
    [/table]

Princely Might (Ex): One way or another, you have gained command over a portion of the legions of Hell with the rightful title of Prince. You gain all the benefits of the Leadership feat, except you are not limited to the normal minions. If there are devils with an ECL equal to the level of minions you have access to, you may have them as your minions. Additionally, if you have a cohort that is a devil, the level adjustment it has is reduced by 4 for all intents and purposes. If you already have the Leadership feat, this ability grants you the Epic Leadership feat, as long as you qualify for it.
    Lastly, your hellish power rushes from your body with unholy fire. You may activate and deactivate your Aura of End Fire special attack(of the beast of apocalypse template) once a round as a free action.

Breach the Bounds (Sp): Your body is capable of pushing past the limits imposed upon you by the Multiverse, and you are capable of transporting yourself much as your devilish kin do. At 21st level, you are capable of using greater teleport and greater plane shift as spell-like abilities, each as a standard action. You are only capable of transporting yourself and any equipment you carry using this ability.

Baatorian Flesh (Ex): Though you flesh is already forged from the same stuff as Baator, you will only reach your potential as a prince of Hell. At 24th level, you gain a +6 bonus to your natural armor(which stacks with magic items and the bonuses granted by your templates), fast healing 5, all energy resistances granted to you by your half-fiend or beast of apocalypse templates improve by 10 and you receive the benefits of the Baatezu subtype. Additionally, the magic that flows through your flesh allows you to use the power granted to you by blood more frequently. The spell-like abilities granted to you by the half-fiend template are usable more often in a day, as noted on the chart below.
    {table="head"]Spell Level|Uses/day
    0-5th|at will
    6th-8th|5/day
    9th|3/day
    [/table]

Servitors of Hell (Sp):
    At 27th level, you gain greater sway over the minions of Hell. As a full-round action you are capable of summoning various types of devils to serve you out of fear or respect. This ability acts as the summon monster IX spell, except you are only capable of summoning devils with it.

Hand of Apocalypse (Sp): The indestructible arm you possess has become nothing less than a symbol of fear and malice, striking dread into those that look upon it and striking the life from those that are unfortunate enough to meet it in the battlefield. At 30th level, anyone within 30 feet of you except those with HD equal to or greater than your own must make a Will save (DC 10+Half HD+Cha modifier) or become frightened. Additionally, one per round when you make an attack with your improved arm and successfully deal damage, the foe is affected by the finger of death spell(DC 10+Half HD+Cha modifier). Once a creature is slain with this ability, the prince of hell cannot use it again for another 5 rounds. Whether you slay a foe or not, each attack made with your hand of apocalypse deals 1d3+1 Con drain.

Epic Destiny: Lord of the Nine
    Through political manipulation and military might seen done only by Asmodeus himself, you have claimed a layer of Hell as your own. You marched on an archdevil's palace and pushed through until you clutched the fiend's head between your fingers and crushed his skull like a ripe melon. Their black throne becomes yours and you rule as a master of the Nine Hells of Baator for countless eons until your throne is usurped in turn...
    Last edited by Krimm_Blackleaf; 2011-01-28 at 02:48 PM.
    My Deviantart, Please enjoy it.
    Invincible Maiden Avatar by GryffonDurime.

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew by Krimm Blackleaf

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: And The Land Will Burn [3.5 Epic Destiny]

This Epic Destiny is an Epic Win. You should make one for demons, too!
    Bienvenue Au Kébec !!!
    Improve Kébec's Industry!
    Improve Kébec's Transport!
    Improve Kébec's Security!

My Trophies!

Spoiler
    Show

Also, if anyone has any sort of problem at all that they feel like talking about, my PM box is open.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Loss View Post
    This Epic Destiny is an Epic Win. You should make one for demons, too!
    Waaay ahead of you.

Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

I wish you had written the ELH instead of the boobs at WotC.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

This is Awesome !! Period

We have a Demon one, Devil one, so Krimm, think you can find an inspiration for a Daemon one (pure undiluted EVIL...), hmmmmm ??

As a long time lurker who finally decided to join, I wholeheartedly thank you for creating all the d&d masterpieces that we can all enjoy here at the Playground

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eikonos View Post
    This is Awesome !! Period

We have a Demon one, Devil one, so Krimm, think you can find an inspiration for a Daemon one (pure undiluted EVIL...), hmmmmm ??

As a long time lurker who finally decided to join, I wholeheartedly thank you for creating all the d&d masterpieces that we can all enjoy here at the Playground
    I would, but there isn't much to go on other than "Uh, we're mercenaries. Eeevil ones."

Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #7
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Krimm_Blackleaf View Post
    I would, but there isn't much to go on other than "Uh, we're mercenaries. Eeevil ones."
    Yugoloths were basically the Illuminati of Planescape. I think you of all people could have fun with a race that'd make papa Ebon Dragon proud.
    I no longer actively read the forums, and probably won't respond to any PMs. I'm fine with people using my homebrew in anything, including fan-compilations and wikis, as long as you credit me.

Homebrew by The Demented One.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Demented One View Post
    Yugoloths were basically the Illuminati of Planescape. I think you of all people could have fun with a race that'd make papa Ebon Dragon proud.
    'Tis true. Maybe I'll get on that.

Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

Speaking of Ebon Dragon, what happened to my 3.5 Infernal Exalted?
    I use black for sarcasm.

Call me Rose, or The Rose Dragon. Rose Dragon is someone else entirely.

If you need me for something, please PM me about it. I am having difficulty keeping track of all my obligations.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Rose Dragon View Post
    Speaking of Ebon Dragon, what happened to my 3.5 Infernal Exalted?
    In time, in time.

Spoiler
    Show