New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread X

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "They said I can go after a day of observation, whatever that means," Snowflake answered with a shrug. She tilted her head at Luka. "Actually, we haven't really been introduced, haven't we? My name is Snowflake. As you may know, I'm a guard of Bridle Shores."
    "Oh....Yeah, my name's Luka Stormshield, 14, I'm a crusader.... You know, like a knight or a paladin, but different....Guard of nothing right now, since my home got razed the same day I was armed, ironically my birthday too!"

He bows slightly.

"Snowflake?....That's a pretty nice name!....Well it fits with your mark"

He hits his scarf once with his hoof.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-05-03 at 10:57 AM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #272
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Lone Star wisely shut his stupid mouth on the matter and sipped at his tea. It's nice to get together with a friend like this. Calm, quiet, tea...
    Icy took a small, dignified sip of her own tea. "Something that this town lacks at times, unfortunately. But yes, today is a calm, quiet day." Her blue eyes shifted towards her basement door. "Shall we have our game... say... tomorrow? We can have it in my place this time. I'll setup the battlefield and campaign." She smirked at the pegasus. "Despite what you may think, I still insist that you take a day off before we start anything. Oh, and I think Esmeralda wants to have lunch with you."

(Suddenly! Ninja ponies out of nowhere! )

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    "Oh....Yeah, my name's Luka Stormshield, 14, I'm a crusader.... You know, like a knight or a paladin, but different....Guard of nothing right now, since my home got razed the same day I was armed, ironically my birthday too!"

He bows slightly.

"Snowflake?....That's a pretty nice name!....Well it fits with your mark"

He hits his scarf once with his hoof.
    Snowflake let out a soft giggle at his over-enthusiastic behaviour. Her magenta eyes glinted with amusement. "A crusader eh? So what are you supposed to do? Go on crusades?" she said, tapping his chest lightly.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Titan in the Playground

Icy took a small, dignified sip of her own tea. "Something that this town lacks at times, unfortunately. But yes, today is a calm, quiet day." Her blue eyes shifted towards her basement door. "Shall we have our game... say... tomorrow? We can have it in my place this time. I'll setup the battlefield and campaign." She smirked at the pegasus. "Despite what you may think, I still insist that you take a day off before we start anything. Oh, and I think Esmeralda wants to have lunch with you."

(Suddenly! Ninja ponies out of nowhere! )
    (FTFY )

Sure, if it'll put you at ease. I can wait 'till then. He grinned as he finished his tea (he drinks quickly). I'd love to have lunch with Esmeralda (And some other things too... Oh don't look at yourself like that, you know full well she wants to do that! )but letting her out is your choice, not mine.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

4. - Top - End - #274
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    [waiting on ye in another thread ]

"A wagon would be much simpler here I propose,"
    She commented, glancing between Mach and Silverpine.
    Taking a drink of coffee Mach thinks a bit before responding. Still trying to chase the morning away. "Well, I ah, don't know if the others are awake yet, but don't you ponies still have my wagon from hauling my parts?"

The pegasus takes another drink then reaches for a refill. "Not that, ah, that would be the most dignified way to do it."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

5. - Top - End - #275

Snowflake let out a soft giggle at his over-enthusiastic behaviour. Her magenta eyes glinted with amusement. "A crusader eh? So what are you supposed to do? Go on crusades?" she said, tapping his chest lightly.
    He blushes and smiles a bit, touching his chest after she taps it
    "Depends, if there's one with a good purpose, then yeah. But I'm mostly just like any other soldier.
    But my role is usually getting stuff off the others and on myself, it's pretty fun! though I actually use armor and shield when doing it, mine's at the blacksmith, took several Ballista hits on it when I was getting away from the village, and I think a dragon tried too, don't really remember....."
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-05-03 at 01:24 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #276
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Taking a drink of coffee Mach thinks a bit before responding. Still trying to chase the morning away. "Well, I ah, don't know if the others are awake yet, but don't you ponies still have my wagon from hauling my parts?"

The pegasus takes another drink then reaches for a refill. "Not that, ah, that would be the most dignified way to do it."

"Yes...we probably have it still...I'm sure,"
    She said with a liarjack expression. Maybe, it was still around, chances were that it was splinters now, just because, no real reason. "Dignity is just a commodity, more like a myth. Heh."

7. - Top - End - #277

Blaze
    Blaze wakes up, finally. His mane's a mess, his hooves were dusty, and he was hungry.
    So he walks upstairs into Mach's house to see what was going on.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

8. - Top - End - #278
    Troll in the Playground

Mach's Place

"Blazing Hooves,"
    Gearstride called out, using his full name, at least that's what Benson thought it was. "Do we still have that wagon we brought the lieutenant in?"

9. - Top - End - #279

"Yes...we probably have it still...I'm sure,"
    She said with a liarjack expression. Maybe, it was still around, chances were that it was splinters now, just because, no real reason. "Dignity is just a commodity, more like a myth. Heh."

"More in the way you carry who you are and where you come from,"
    Mach sort of replies while putting some sugar in the coffee. Nothing says 'hey, you almost died. sit here while we drink,' like vague pseudo-philosiphy ramblings.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    Blaze wakes up, finally. His mane's a mess, his hooves were dusty, and he was hungry.
    So he walks upstairs into Mach's house to see what was going on.
    Blaze might have caught Mach making coffee and bringing it down to the workshop where Cpt. Drama and Lt. Disaster stayed the night. Mach himself didn't seem to notice Blaze at all, in his morning haze. Around the kitchen there are signs that somepony raided the fridge, but there might be some decent eating left.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

10. - Top - End - #280
    Titan in the Playground

"He said in two or three hours, he has things to take of," She answered as she took a moment to see what Mystic had done to spruce up the place.
    Mystic had gotten out some rather nice dishes and such. For the ponies with Magic, she had gotten Crystal utensils to eat with. The plates themselves were highly decorated and even the tablecloth looked like a ridiculous extravagance. She was currently deciding on what the best kind of seats would be. She was thinking benches, but Balboa was awful fond of his beanbags.

"Did he say whether he was bringing anypony else, or is it just going to be him?" She asked.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Mystic had gotten out some rather nice dishes and such. For the ponies with Magic, she had gotten Crystal utensils to eat with. The plates themselves were highly decorated and even the tablecloth looked like a ridiculous extravagance. She was currently deciding on what the best kind of seats would be. She was thinking benches, but Balboa was awful fond of his beanbags.

"Did he say whether he was bringing anypony else, or is it just going to be him?" She asked.

"Oh...that subject didn't come up, but I don't think he'd come alone," She worked for him for a little while, she knew a little about him aside from the stuff in newspapers and radio.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh...that subject didn't come up, but I don't think he'd come alone," She worked for him for a little while, she knew a little about him aside from the stuff in newspapers and radio.
    "Alright. Benches for my side, bean bags for his." she says, scooting some benches onto one side and bean bags onto the other. She was incapable of finding anything resembling a "Fancy" bean bag. She simply tried to get a few high quality ones. She did not particularly like the bean bags, but it was her boss she was trying to please right now.

13. - Top - End - #283
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Dat Heist]

"Are we gettin' a move on soon? We're not gettin' anywhere by talkin', talkin', talkin'! We're just talkin' here! Just talkin' 'n not doin' anything else!"

Blades drew her weapons. She was getting more and more impatient, which meant nothing good.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

14. - Top - End - #284
    Troll in the Playground

Mystic's Place

"Alright. Benches for my side, bean bags for his." she says, scooting some benches onto one side and bean bags onto the other. She was incapable of finding anything resembling a "Fancy" bean bag. She simply tried to get a few high quality ones. She did not particularly like the bean bags, but it was her boss she was trying to please right now.

"Mm, is there anything else you need me to do for you mistress?" Amber asked taking in the decor.
    ====================

In ze flying carriage

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [Dat Heist]

"Are we gettin' a move on soon? We're not gettin' anywhere by talkin', talkin', talkin'! We're just talkin' here! Just talkin' 'n not doin' anything else!"

Blades drew her weapons. She was getting more and more impatient, which meant nothing good.

"I guess you hadn't realized the carriage is already moving, its been moving for a while already,"
    Fox commented feeling a little annoyed at the knife nut mare, but then again, he came pre annoyed. He sprawled himself on the couch to take a nap.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-05-03 at 07:45 PM.

15. - Top - End - #285
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Grills shook his head sadly. "A couple of powerful unicorns were put into stasis. I was working on waking them but I could only manage astral projections. He found out and absorbed the astral forms. And mind controlled them."
    "And just like that, the impossible takes form...somepony I already almost hate more than Horne. I wonder if Blades and I could craft a medal for that to give to him.

...A pointy one."

She glances to Blades and takes note of the impatience. "Well you could take aim at something out the window to pass the time if you'd like. I'm sure I can get Fariha and Nebitz to retrieve the knives."

Taylor

He wipes some blood off his coat but mostly ends up smearing it more, and he glances around to make sure nopony heard his slip. Then he resumes his (slightly more pompous than a moment ago) walk toward the gates.

"So...I don't see any bushes hereabouts, so What the hay happened here?"
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-05-03 at 07:44 PM.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

16. - Top - End - #286
    Titan in the Playground

Mystic's Place

"Mm, is there anything else you need me to do for you mistress?" Amber asked taking in the decor.
    "Please go draw my a bath, and put a bottle of wine and a wine glass in the bathroom. I feel the need to relax for a while." Mystic says, feeling a little stressed out. She was slightly paranoid about how well Balboa would like all of this, and she needed a long cold bath to calm her nerves.

17. - Top - End - #287
    Troll in the Playground

"Please go draw my a bath, and put a bottle of wine and a wine glass in the bathroom. I feel the need to relax for a while." Mystic says, feeling a little stressed out. She was slightly paranoid about how well Balboa would like all of this, and she needed a long cold bath to calm her nerves.
    "Right away ma'am," She bowed her head and scurried away to do go do as she instructed.

18. - Top - End - #288
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "And just like that, the impossible takes form...somepony I already almost hate more than Horne. I wonder if Blades and I could craft a medal for that to give to him.

...A pointy one."

She glances to Blades and takes note of the impatience. "Well you could take aim at something out the window to pass the time if you'd like. I'm sure I can get Fariha and Nebitz to retrieve the knives."
    "Oh, the kind of medal worn internally, if ya know what I mean!" Blades laughed. "Girl, ya're the kind of pony I can get behind!"

She looked outside for any birds passing by. The relative motion would make this an interesting challenge.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

19. - Top - End - #289

Valley inside a mountain range, far to the west

Both Ironblade and Whitestone enter a valley through a small ravine that was just cleared of rocks and debris, inside there's an encampment with several ponies in armor, 2 of them with the same armor Ironblade and Whitestone, and others going in and out of a mine that goes inside a mountain on the side of the valley, carrying some shiny ore.

The two go to the center of the encampment, there a Unicorn standing and looking around, with armor that looks like theirs, but more armored.
    Both then bow in front of him.

"Lord Doth , We've comple-"

The Unicorn then interrupts him
    "I already know, I didn't select you two because of nothing, good work, you're both promoted to Corporal, now go back to your post and tell there what you've seen....And keep the armors, you've earned it"
    He deadpans, then both Ironblade and Whitestone bow again, turn and keep going.

He then turns too and goes to a tent with a table and a map of the mountain range, he sits and looks at it, but he seems to be waiting.
    John
    The pony might find that the illusion of a pony cloaked in shadows is suddenly laying on the table.
    "So hey...I need a report of your progress and it'd better be good." said the leader of the Dark Forces, obviously having a bad day.

---

Blaze
    "Can't...talk...need...food..." Blaze said tiredly, his head landing on the table with a thud as he was so very tired.
    Busy with Life

20. - Top - End - #290

John
    The pony might find that the illusion of a pony cloaked in shadows is suddenly laying on the table.
    "So hey...I need a report of your progress and it'd better be good." said the leader of the Dark Forces, obviously having a bad day.
    Doth just stands up and bows
    "Yes sir, I was already waiting for you, operations have been completed and the ones still in progress are running smoothly"

He points with his right, black-clad hoof to his surroundings

"As you can see, we've sucessfully captured the shimmerite mine and already started mining, the ore is pretty hard so it's mining is slow but that won't last for long.
    Also we've been able to infuse dark energy into it, making a completely new one, Gloomium, more useful to us, a pair of soldiers just arrived reporting sucess on a field test.
    Not only that, as you may have noticed, this are used to be a village, it used to inhabite 2 very strong knights, dangerous to our progress, both have been taken down and the village razed, along any possible disciple or student."
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #291

"Right away ma'am," She bowed her head and scurried away to do go do as she instructed.
    Ammy, meanwhile, is doing some vaguely-defined paperwork with her mane up wearing the 'librarian' glasses as they were described. At least she didn't have to worry about the advances or have to swallow her dislike of a certain boss' use of mares today.

Oh yes, something to look forward to.

Blaze
    "Can't...talk...need...food..." Blaze said tiredly, his head landing on the table with a thud as he was so very tired.
    Mach kind of hears the plea for food and kind of half-shouts back upstairs, "There's a box of Luna-Os in the pantry." He then turns his attention back to the ponies in the room with him.

"I ah... like the little marshmallow bits... Anyway, is he going to be alright?"
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #292
    Ettin in the Playground

(FTFY )

Sure, if it'll put you at ease. I can wait 'till then. He grinned as he finished his tea (he drinks quickly). I'd love to have lunch with Esmeralda (And some other things too... Oh don't look at yourself like that, you know full well she wants to do that! )but letting her out is your choice, not mine.
    Icy rolled her eyes and grinned. "You know how she is. I'll just be a moment, then you can go out with her. I think Fox is busy today and I'm rather displeased with him, so it would be best for me to take a break." With that, she got up and brushed past Lone Star towards the kitchen, her tail flicking ever so nicely on his wings.

A moment later, violet eyes peeked out of the door. "Lone Star!" she squealed, enveloping the pegasus in a tight hug.

He blushes and smiles a bit, touching his chest after she taps it
    "Depends, if there's one with a good purpose, then yeah. But I'm mostly just like any other soldier.
    But my role is usually getting stuff off the others and on myself, it's pretty fun! though I actually use armor and shield when doing it, mine's at the blacksmith, took several Ballista hits on it when I was getting away from the village, and I think a dragon tried too, don't really remember....."
    Snowflake sat up a little straighter, her ears perking up. "A dragon? What happened?"

"Oh, the kind of medal worn internally, if ya know what I mean!" Blades laughed. "Girl, ya're the kind of pony I can get behind!"

She looked outside for any birds passing by. The relative motion would make this an interesting challenge.
    Shell Shock was thinking the same thing, only with stuff considerably more explosive.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Titan in the Playground

Icy rolled her eyes and grinned. "You know how she is. I'll just be a moment, then you can go out with her. I think Fox is busy today and I'm rather displeased with him, so it would be best for me to take a break." With that, she got up and brushed past Lone Star towards the kitchen, her tail flicking ever so nicely on his wings.
    Lone Star blinked at her as she went into the kitchen, as if to say 'frack was that'?

A moment later, violet eyes peeked out of the door. "Lone Star!" she squealed, enveloping the pegasus in a tight hug.
    He licked her cheek as he returned the hug. Esmeralda~ He grinned. Lunch?
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

24. - Top - End - #294
    Titan in the Playground

Mystic, once done, went up to the bathroom, locked the door so nopony would follow her, and just laid down in the bath while she waited for Balboa. Aaaaah, prepared just the way she liked it when nopony else was involved. So cold it should logically freeze, but with a special substance mixed in that lowered the freezing point of the water so that it could go below zero. If she didn't have a visitor coming, she'd strongly consider sitting here for hours, listening to some calming music, just her and her wine.

There was a very clear "Do not disturb or I'll feed you to Boris." sign on the door too. Mystic would be here until about 15 minutes before Balboa arrived.

25. - Top - End - #295

Doth just stands up and bows
    "Yes sir, I was already waiting for you, operations have been completed and the ones still in progress are running smoothly"

He points with his right, black-clad hoof to his surroundings

"As you can see, we've sucessfully captured the shimmerite mine and already started mining, the ore is pretty hard so it's mining is slow but that won't last for long.
    Also we've been able to infuse dark energy into it, making a completely new one, Gloomium, more useful to us, a pair of soldiers just arrived reporting sucess on a field test.
    Not only that, as you may have noticed, this are used to be a village, it used to inhabite 2 very strong knights, dangerous to our progress, both have been taken down and the village razed, along any possible disciple or student."
    John
    John nods.
    "Uh huh, Uh huh, Uh huh..."
    "That's good progress so far, but what if I told you you were wrong?"
    "I've heard some rumours that some ponies might have escaped your village razing."
    "I want them dead. NOW."

---

Blaze
    Blaze mumbles his thanks and gets a bowl of Luna-Os, enjoying the marshmallow taste from his childhood.
    Busy with Life

26. - Top - End - #296
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Arvadraa

...A pointy one."

"Sure,. Have fun."

The trip is long. About an ahour and a have. Smooth too but the daytime vision of Las Haygas pulled into view soon. The land behind the Manehattan, Manehattan casino and the noble hoofs out room keys. "5 PM in the lobby by the old mare with a blue mane, folks.'
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

27. - Top - End - #297

Snowflake sat up a little straighter, her ears perking up. "A dragon? What happened?"
    "Oh nothing, was just escaping from the village and encountered tons of monsters in the way, I think one was a dragon, it tried to bite me but the armore absorbed it, don't really remember how did I beat it, I was pretty sleepy at the moment"

John
    John nods.
    "Uh huh, Uh huh, Uh huh..."
    "That's good progress so far, but what if I told you you were wrong?"
    "I've heard some rumours that some ponies might have escaped your village razing."
    "I want them dead. NOW."
    Doth just bowed
    "Yes, we already know how to find them, I'll send some to get them, and if the need arises, myself. They won't last for long"
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-05-04 at 05:46 AM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #298

Doth just bowed
    "Yes, we already know how to find them, I'll send some to get them, and if the need arises, myself"
    "Oh, you better do it quick. I don't want word of your...activities to be known for as long as possible. Your operation is quite vital and it wouldn't be good if somepony got it into their heads to try and stop it."
    The shadowed illusion gets up off the table and looks straight at Doth.
    "Now...about the metal. Production of Gloomium needs to speed up. We need it sooner than expected."
    Busy with Life

29. - Top - End - #299

"Oh, you better do it quick. I don't want word of your...activities to be known for as long as possible. Your operation is quite vital and it wouldn't be good if somepony got it into their heads to try and stop it."
    The shadowed illusion gets up off the table and looks straight at Doth.
    "Now...about the metal. Production of Gloomium needs to speed up. We need it sooner than expected."
    He bows again
    "I'll order the patrols to eliminate anypony they see around this mountain range. Also, we're already working to speed up the production, I'll send more ponies to extraction, we've just finished setting posts around the valley for look out and stoping anypony that could find us"
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-05-04 at 06:27 AM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #300
    Ettin in the Playground

Lone Star blinked at her as she went into the kitchen, as if to say 'frack was that'?

He licked her cheek as he returned the hug. Esmeralda~ He grinned. Lunch?
    Esmeralda ran a teasing hoof around the base of his wings for a moment, before replying, "I'd love to. Do you have a suggestion, my handsome stallion?"

"Oh nothing, was just escaping from the village and encountered tons of monsters in the way, I think one was a dragon, it tried to bite me but the armore absorbed it, don't really remember how did I beat it, I was pretty sleepy at the moment"
    Snowflake stared at the pegasus with a mixture of disbelief and awe. It was nothing for him to escape from a village filled with monsters? "You... you were sleepy? While trying to flee a dragon? That... I... no words to describe."
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-05-04 at 09:25 AM.