New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1485
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Mithar Keep

[Dining Room]

"Wow. That looks totally delicious, thank you!" Crissy smiles gratefully at the half-dragon. "Um, will Miss Mithar be joining us for dinner?"

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Ogre in the Playground

[Dining Room]

"I... don't believe so, no," Harnel says ruefully. That was pretty well his fault, wasn't it? "She should be feeling better in a while if you're willing to wait around, and I'll bring some of the casserole up to her."

For the record, the casserole looks something like this, but lacks nuts. He knows nut allergies are common, after all
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Dwarf in the Playground

Dining Room

Kirin is looking between Harnel and the casserole.

Feed me

When the apple wears off, she is going to be so embarrassed about this...

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Ogre in the Playground

[Dining Room]

((>.> Please don't skip me again.))

Syela leans toward the food when it's placed down and eyes it hungrily. "That does look good."

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Cessie's Study]

Well, they should reach her study about now. "Minotaur ancestry? That do sound interesting." She wasn't sure if she would reveal her fey ancestry as freely unless of course it would have had impact about the job. She wondered if the conditions were in any way related? She had heard of bovine spirits after all.

Closing the door behind them once they entered the room Cessie sit down behind her desk which currently only have a few stacks of notes placed on it. "So please explain your condition Agatha. I doubt it will be any trouble for me if Arik didn't mind it. We're used to strange events here at the keep after all." The sorceress says with a faint smile.

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Ogre in the Playground

Cessie's Study

Agatha doesn't sit down, instead choosing to look over the names of the various books in the room. "Well, a little after I started working for Master Arik, I ended up eating a bad hamburger that made me horribly sick. Once I recovered, it seemed that any time I got flustered, embarrassed, or completely and utterly scared, my heritage comes to the fore and I shift. It's instant and disorienting." She looks away from Cessie with a small flush. "And more than a little embarrassing until I got special clothing."

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Ogre in the Playground

((Ack, sorry ghar, not paying attention))

[Cessie's Study]

As agatha begins talking, something else is occuring. Harnel, in an attempt to be romantic, has managed to get his hands on a bouquet of roses. He isn't aware that Cessie has someone inside there already.

A moment after Agatha finishes speaking, the door will burst open For the sweet smell of a cologne Harnel picked up, and applied a bit too strongly. He's dressed in a nice outfit, and was about to move into a poem for the sake of his beloved, but he stops himself when he realizes there's someone else there.

The door slamming open was meant to be a surprise, of course, so it probably shocked Agatha, even if Cessie could tell through their rings that Harnel was approaching

8. - Top - End - #1478

[Cessie's Study]

"How very peculiar, a bad burger? Where from?" Cessie asks before she looks up to see Harnel arrive. Oh dear. "Erm... this is my husband Harnel. Agatha, Harnel. She have been Arik's assistant and is looking for work here." The sorceress hastily introduces them. She hadn't quite expected such an entrance, she couldn't even remember the last time Harnel had worn any cologne.

...of course, he must have got this idea from his mindscape. >.<

9. - Top - End - #1479
    Ogre in the Playground

Cessie's Study

Before Agatha can say that she had gotten it at a place called Wendi's or that she was not a devoted vegetarian because of the incident(and thus wary about any cabbage based changes that might occur), Harnel barges into the room, sending a shock through her system. That in itself wouldn't be too much for her self control, but she'd been utterly nervous about this meeting since she got here, and all she sees when she looks back to see who it is are red scales, wings, and a tail. According to her panicked, encyclopedic mind, all those signs point to either a demon intruder or a dragon or something that would likely be dangerous.

*poof!*

Suddenly, Agatha reels back a couple steps, suddenly off balance from the recoil of her instant transformation. She's careful enough to keep from knocking over anything, but it's likely the other two will be staring at her. First, she's much taller than before, at Harnel's height now. Her arms and legs have become covered in short white and rust colored fur, and her shoes have torn open from the sudden hooves sprouting inside them.

Her face is much the same as before except covered in the same colored fur on her cheeks down to her shoulders and her horns have grown to about twice the size as before, making each roughly 7inches long with a wicked spike.

Of course, the two will only notice that if they can bring their eyes up from her now very impressive chest. Now, a single pair of back-breaking sized breasts would be quite the spectacle, but poor Agatha doesn't have just one pair.

She has two. One under the other.

Cessie will probably now realize why the young woman got the sweater enchanted as it looks like it's nearly busting at the seams. Other than that, her musculature is also more impressive, showing her heritage much more appropriately than the thin-wristed normal form had.

Agatha reaches up to rub her forehead, face flushed from embarassment. "S-Sorry, Mistress Cessie. I normally don't spook so easily." She tries to explain, hoping she didn't just ruin the interview.

10. - Top - End - #1480
    Ogre in the Playground

[Cessie's Study]

For a long moment, Harnel is at a loss for words, just sort of maintaining enough willpower to avoid looking at Agatha's chest. That would not only be impolite, but Cessie is right there.

"It's nice to meet you Agatha. I've never had the pleasure of speaking with anybody of minotaur descent before."

His voice almost sounds mechanical, like he knows what he should say to avoid getting in trouble, but his mind is too focused on being polite to put any of the proper feeling behind it.

If you couldn't tell, he's staring at her horns, as they're the furthest place he can think of that's close to her face.

11. - Top - End - #1481

[Cessie's Study]

Okay...

It takes a few moments for the sorceress to grasp what just happened. While the transformation itself was interesting there was one part she took particular note of due to her husbands presence and tone. She appreciated the fact he was trying to look away but she had no idea over-sized chests had come to haunt her ever since she got together with Harnel.

If she had believed in fate, Harnel's fate was apparently to have those surrounding him.

If he couldn't give them to her, someone else came along with them,

"Dear, why don't you make sure the children are asleep while I talk to Agatha? She obviously don't feel too comfortable in this form so it might be best if we didn't stare." She asks while givine the half-dragon a meaningful look.

12. - Top - End - #1482
    Ogre in the Playground

Cessie's Study

Agatha gives Harnel a polite nod and lets her arms hand down her sides so she doesn't make this more awkward. She closes her eyes and takes several deep and slow breaths as she regains her composure. One...two....three...five...seven...eleven... She thinks, counting Primes to distract her. Unlike the initial transformation, this one is slower, her form gradually shifting back to normal, but it takes quite a while, nearly a minute.

13. - Top - End - #1483
    Ogre in the Playground

[Cessie's Study]

"Yes, I think I'll go check on them after all," Harnel says, stepping away from the interview that had been taking place. He doesn't even wait long enough for Agatha to go back to her normal form, just heading straight up to the children.

Once in the Children's room, he sits down, wondering why that sort of thing kept happening. And she was looking to get a job here?

14. - Top - End - #1484

[Cessie's Study]

Once Harnel left, Cessie turns to Agatha. "So I'm assuming it reverts itself once you calmed down miss Ayrshire? I imagine this must be very distressing for you." She were all too familiar with sudden transformations, especially in that area. Agatha just looked bizarre in her eyes though, poor girl. "Have you done any research for a cure?"

15. - Top - End - #1485
    Ogre in the Playground

What's this? Could it be? A