New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293045 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #571
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    [Heh, I'm sure Sandy would have 'o.o' response to that xD

[/SIZE]

"Oh... Lochbed," The colt stood over Lochbed with a big ol' dorky smile as he lowered his head and sniffed her muzzle. "Sniiiiiiiff...You kinda smell like me right now...hehe."
    (He still can)

The kelpie licked the muzzle in her face. Her own face seemed confused. "Is that good? Ah know loch how ye smell. Do ye loch how ye smell ye on me?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #572
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post

The kelpie licked the muzzle in her face. Her own face seemed confused. "Is that good? Ah know loch how ye smell. Do ye loch how ye smell ye on me?"

"Well...its not bad...I mean...I dunno...I mea--"
    He had his own look of confusion on his face as he tried to process this.

"I think I mean....I'm fine with it...I...ah.....we smell like each other with our smells mixed in and I am cool with that."
    I blurted out.

3. - Top - End - #573
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Well...its not bad...I mean...I dunno...I mea--"
    He had his own look of confusion on his face as he tried to process this.

"I think I mean....I'm fine with it...I...ah.....we smell like each other with our smells mixed in and I am cool with that."
    I blurted out.
    "So ye loch how Ah smell. Ah don't need perfume." Lochbed turned her side and then rolled onto her belly. She stills smelled a smell.

"Look the sun. So warm. Feels gud but Ah wanna go inside now."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

4. - Top - End - #574
    Troll in the Playground

"So ye loch how Ah smell. Ah don't need perfume." Lochbed turned her side and then rolled onto her belly. She stills smelled a smell.

"Look the sun. So warm. Feels gud but Ah wanna go inside now."
    He was about to start rubbing her back with a hoof, his hoof centimeters away, but then a request to go inside. "Alright...well..let's go inside then." He smiled and stepped off to the side.

5. - Top - End - #575
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

He was about to start rubbing her back with a hoof, his hoof centimeters away, but then a request to go inside. "Alright...well..let's go inside then." He smiled and stepped off to the side.
    Lochbed got up, smiled, and walked inside. The couch was the destination. A round trip.
    "Is this what filly friend and colt friends do?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

6. - Top - End - #576
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy - The Stallion Who Has Nothing]

Sandy was fast. But Gravity was faster.

The slab came crashing down onto his unprotected hind leg with a sickening crunch. Sandy suddenly found himself forcibly face-planted into the rock. A panicked tug on his leg yielded only an explosion of pain and a barely-restrained yelp. From where he lay, he couldn't see Gear and Silverpine anymore, but he could faintly hear Silverpine's voice through his ringing ears. Good...she-nghh-got away...

"... I must remember. I must remember them. For their lives... are mine to take."" Her face was stiff and cold. Much like a thrall. But this was no mind control.

Rainbow then pushes herself free and gallops ahead. Past Sandy and Daniel. Past both vamponies. Past Silverpine and Gearstride. Without even looking back, she ran if they let her.
    Wait a minute, he could hear something else too. A voice, saying something about death? That wasn't Silverpine, that was...

"...Rainbow?"

His fillyfriend came galloping out of the dark, an odd look on her face. Sandy had little time to think about it, what with the crippling pain and all. He stretched out along her path, frantically waving a forehoof to flag her down. "Rainbow! Nghh...over here! Leg's trapped-gah! Help!"
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-17 at 10:45 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

7. - Top - End - #577
    Firbolg in the Playground

Vampony Drama

Having eventually recovered her senses, Staccata starts to piece together what is happening. Throughout all the drama and angst, the mare remembers one thing and keeps at the back of the group looking out.

There's a giant murder-cube slowly following them.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

8. - Top - End - #578
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    [Sandy - The Stallion Who Has Nothing]

Sandy was fast. But Gravity was faster.

The slab came crashing down onto his unprotected hind leg with a sickening crunch. Sandy suddenly found himself forcibly face-planted into the rock. A panicked tug on his leg yielded only an explosion of pain and a barely-restrained yelp. From where he lay, he couldn't see Gear and Silverpine anymore, but he could faintly hear Silverpine's voice through his ringing ears. Good...she-nghh-got away...

Wait a minute, he could hear something else too. A voice, saying something about death? That wasn't Silverpine, that was...

"...Rainbow?"

His fillyfriend came galloping out of the dark, an odd look on her face. Sandy had little time to think about it, what with the crippling pain and all. He stretched out along her path, frantically waving a forehoof to flag her down. "Rainbow! Nghh...over here! Leg's trapped-gah! Help!"
    Rainbow coldly ran until she heard her name called. The gait and gallop stops then starts again in the direction of the stallion.

Her face was still stiff. She aim her crossbow at the filled slab and fired. The stone pillar fissured, cracked, the d the section above the caught leg to crumble into small rocks.

Then she went back to running robotically.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

9. - Top - End - #579
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow coldly ran until she heard her name called. The gait and gallop stops then starts again in the direction of the stallion.

Her face was still stiff. She aim her crossbow at the filled slab and fired. The stone pillar fissured, cracked, the d the section above the caught leg to crumble into small rocks.
    Tears sprung to Sandy's eyes as the crushing pressure on his hoof eased off. He didn't dare look - looking always made it worse - but he could tell it was probably broken, if not completely mangled. At least, it hurt like a broken leg did. Rainbow would have to carry him back to...

Then she went back to running robotically.
    ...uh-oh.

"Rainbow, what're you doin'! Come back!" Sandy called out, wincing as he dragged himself along the rocky floor. "C'mon, I know you can hear me, what's goin' on?! Rainbow? Rainbow!" A stabbing pain lanced through his leg, forcing his eyes shut and his jaw to clench. When they opened again, all he saw was inky blackness, and a few glowing embers from the grenades. His flashlight spell was gone; he just didn't have the strength to keep it going anymore. All he had for company was the sound of Rainbow's hoofbeats getting farther and farther away.

The broken stallion reached out a shaking foreleg, his mind conjuring a phantom image of the magenta sniper. "Please...Rainbow...don't leave me..." he whimpered into the dark.

(tldr: Sandy is free from the slab, but his leg is still busted. With the pain and shock of seeing Rainbow apparently leave him all behind, he was unable to keep his light spell active.)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-17 at 03:07 PM.

10. - Top - End - #580
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Something made the sniper stop. Something made her turn back. But what it was, wasn't strange enough to ease her face.

She returned to Sandy's side. No smile. No frown. No clenched teeth. Rainbow was no much than a stone cold soldier. Only the constant stream of tears showed that she was still alive.

She helped Sandy onto her back. Or more accurately, she picked Sandy up and slung him over her shoulder like a brute. With no care of Sandy's pain caused by her hulking toss. Perhaps if Rainbow were not reverted into a mentally locked automaton, she might have injected him with the painkiller darts rolled into her curls.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

11. - Top - End - #581
    Titan in the Playground

The ghost vanished, but before it could dissipate into the aether, it solidified into the familiar form of Rainbow Pepper. Or was it? His filly's face was stern, she almost never smiled, but her eyes were always bright and full of life. Nothing like this hard-faced robot kneeling beside him. "Rainbow...that really you? What's goin' on?" He lifted a shaking hoof to her tear-stained face, to convince himself she was really real. "Talk t'me...please...just say somethin'..."

Instead of talking, a pair of hooves roughly grabbed his midsection. "Rainbow? What're you-AUUUGHHHHH!" Stars exploded in his vision as he was bodily tossed over her back, his limp leg shaking and twisting the whole way. It was like the dragon all over again, only now he didn't have shock and magical drain to dull the pain. Tears poured down his face; it was a fight now to cling to consciousness. "Rainbow...please...snap out of it..." he pleaded weakly. "This ain't you...I can't...I can't lose you too...I can't..."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-17 at 04:38 PM.

12. - Top - End - #582
    Ettin in the Playground

[Your comment confuses me, like I'm missing something, that is all.]

"You're right sweet cheeks....it'll be the other way around...!"
    Her eyes opened up and flashed blue as her head wound cleared up its nastiness, bones snapping and ah popping while mending forelegs snaked around his neck to choke him out. On a random note, the bruises and cuts and the shiner she was maybe seen before, kinda still there, just smudgy. The blood carrying form her head initially carrying some of the...black eye with it...Whatever, who cares.
    "What in the wide world of Equestria..." Silverpine's forelegs jolted back with shock as well, the gruesome scene played itself out before his eyes. He pushed himself to a sitting position, ignoring the stab of pain that shot through his being. Probably a painful cut somewhere. "G-Gear?"

13. - Top - End - #583
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Now that's inconvenient. I just hope one of her personalities is a reasonable-"

Night Jewel smiled. She wasn't quite ready to trust the metalworker's apprentice, but approved of some of her standards. "Oh, good! So we don't have to worry about her being treated like a glorified tool or weapon."

"So you aren't freeing me just to establish control over my power?" Flare nodded. "That is good. I shall still perform an act of gratitude, though."

"Huh. Maybe I could pay ya to do a bit of smeltin' 'n forgin'? Reasonable rates!"
    "What, forging with magic? For shame!" Arvadraa says teasingly, playfully nudging Blades with a hoof.

Meanwhile, Dawnstrider's blade, while out of smiting power, is still coated with regular magic. And he shows no sign of slowing his strikes.

---

The Warrens

At the moment, the closest Daniel can come to singing three problems away is dreaming about them. But hey, at least in the dream he has a cape.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

14. - Top - End - #584
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed got up, smiled, and walked inside. The couch was the destination. A round trip.
    "Is this what filly friend and colt friends do?"
    "Do what?" He asked as he flopped on the couch on his back.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Thrall or not to Thrall

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "What in the wide world of Equestria..." Silverpine's forelegs jolted back with shock as well, the gruesome scene played itself out before his eyes. He pushed himself to a sitting position, ignoring the stab of pain that shot through his being. Probably a painful cut somewhere. "G-Gear?"

"Yes, that's me sweetie....now hold still please...I'm trying to choke you,"
    She smiled with a grunt and was pressing her hooves against his neck. More crunch and pop as her body repaired itself.

Meanwhile

"Stop it Rainbow!.....Sandy's is going to only get hurt more that way! He's needs real help!"
    Miss M shouted after Rainbow and Sandy.

15. - Top - End - #585
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

The ghost vanished, but before it could dissipate into the aether, it solidified into the familiar form of Rainbow Pepper. Or was it? His filly's face was stern, she almost never smiled, but her eyes were always bright and full of life. Nothing like this hard-faced robot kneeling beside him. "Rainbow...that really you? What's goin' on?" He lifted a shaking hoof to her tear-stained face, to convince himself she was really real. "Talk t'me...please...just say somethin'..."

Instead of talking, a pair of hooves roughly grabbed his midsection. "Rainbow? What're you-AUUUGHHHHH!" Stars exploded in his vision as he was bodily tossed over her back, his limp leg shaking and twisting the whole way. It was like the dragon all over again, only now he didn't have shock and magical drain to dull the pain. Tears poured down his face; it was a fight now to cling to consciousness. "Rainbow...please...snap out of it..." he pleaded weakly. "This ain't you...I can't...I can't lose you too...I can't..."
    Rainbow trotted again softly and slowing. "A sniper is the eyes of the squad. Those who watch over the squad. Those who protect the squad. Those who strike fear into the hearts of the squad's enemy. No fear nor favoritism can be show while on duty. For that means disaster." She mumbled. She did not turn back to address Sandy or anypony else.

Meanwhile

"Stop it Rainbow!.....Sandy's is going to only get hurt more that way! He's needs real help!"
    Rainbow stopped suddenly once more and turned around. Slow like. "Must continue the mission."

"Do what?" He asked as he flopped on the couch on his back.

Lochbed laid down atop Ember.
    "Loch eat food and kiss and sleep together. Ah hope Am am not doing things wrong. Should Ah wrestle you? That is what timberwolves do."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-10-17 at 06:01 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #586
    Troll in the Playground

"Loch eat food and kiss and sleep together. Ah hope Am am not doing things wrong. Should Ah wrestle you? That is what timberwolves do."

"Wrestle? Ah...nah...I'll pass on that...but uh...yea...I think we're doing it right, yea,"
    Then again, he's never had a fillyfriend before so he's not got much to work with except for how he thinks what is the standard.

17. - Top - End - #587
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Wrestle? Ah...nah...I'll pass on that...but uh...yea...I think we're doing it right, yea,"
    Then again, he's never had a fillyfriend before so he's not got much to work with except for how he thinks what is the standard.
    "Och. Ochkay. Ye are the expert." Lochbed wiggled until her head could use Ember's barrel as a pillow. "So when are ye buying a new house? And knights?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #588
    Troll in the Playground

"Och. Ochkay. Ye are the expert." Lochbed wiggled until her head could use Ember's barrel as a pillow. "So when are ye buying a new house? And knights?"

"Uh..knights?...Uhmmmm aah...anyways....well I may get a new temporary home...I don't want to live on the kindness of the original house owner forever...when I am able to get the money to do so.."
    He wrapped his hooves over her back and laid there in thought. Yea...he still had that Bits homework assignment from Grills...but the stupid mafia was just making things hard on him, sigh.

"But....I want my old house back...my family's home....I just don't know when that will happen.."

19. - Top - End - #589
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow trotted again softly and slowing. "A sniper is the eyes of the squad. Those who watch over the squad. Those who protect the squad. Those who strike fear into the hearts of the squad's enemy. No fear nor favoritism can be show while on duty. For that means disaster." She mumbled. She did not turn back to address Sandy or anypony else.
    Oh bleeding Celestia, every step of hers felt like a red-hot poker twisting through his ankle. Gearstride body's broken, the visage of that pony's head exploding, and now his fillyfriend was deliberately putting him in agony? The darkness around him pressed in, threatening to suffocate him. "P-please Rainbow...stoppit...I'm beggin' you... the poor stallion sobbed.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-17 at 07:36 PM.

20. - Top - End - #590
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Uh..knights?...Uhmmmm aah...anyways....well I may get a new temporary home...I don't want to live on the kindness of the original house owner forever...when I am able to get the money to do so.."
    He wrapped his hooves over her back and laid there in thought. Yea...he still had that Bits homework assignment from Grills...but the stupid mafia was just making things hard on him, sigh.

"But....I want my old house back...my family's home....I just don't know when that will happen.."
    "How big is the bathtub in your family home? Ah bet is be a grand one." Lochbed sighed softly from the gentle touch of her stallion. "Ah know. Let's go there. Do ye wish to sneak there. And slay some of those who wronged ye. Ah know some pooka who would be tickled to help."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #591
    Troll in the Playground

"How big is the bathtub in your family home? Ah bet is be a grand one." Lochbed sighed softly from the gentle touch of her stallion. "Ah know. Let's go there. Do ye wish to sneak there. And slay some of those who wronged ye. Ah know some pooka who would be tickled to help."
    [don't forget the sandy stuff above your post]

"A nice grand one great for bubble baths,"
    He smiled and gently ran his hoof down her back. "Uh...its a long ways away sweetie...and I still have my new obligations....I have to help Miss Juribean, Big Bruce and Sweet Victory....but...maybe one day...we can...I think...I dunno....bweh."

22. - Top - End - #592
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Oh bleeding Celestia, every step of hers felt like a red-hot poker twisting through his ankle. Gearstride body's broken, the visage of that pony's head exploding, and now his fillyfriend was deliberately putting him in agony? The darkness around him pressed in, threatening to suffocate him. "P-please Rainbow...stoppit...I'm beggin' you... the poor stallion sobbed.
    The sniper stopped. She carefully placed both Sandy and her larger crossbow onto the floor. Then she reached into her locks for a few small tools: a pick, a screwdriver, and a hexagonal key.

Finally Rainbow sat onto her haunches and begain to work on her crossbow. Twisting springs and tightening bolts. Her glazed dead eyes focused hard on work. "Complete the mission."

"A nice grand one great for bubble baths,"
    He smiled and gently ran his hoof down her back. "Uh...its a long ways away sweetie...and I still have my new obligations....I have to help Miss Juribean, Big Bruce and Sweet Victory....but...maybe one day...we can...I think...I dunno....bweh."
    Lochbed now dreamed of bubbles. And popping them. Her stretched out to poke an imaginary target. "Och Ah would love to bathe in a big bath o' bubbles. Can Ah help ye with ye obligations? It not fair for ye ta do it all."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #593
    Ettin in the Playground

"Yes, that's me sweetie....now hold still please...I'm trying to choke you,"
    She smiled with a grunt and was pressing her hooves against his neck. More crunch and pop as her body repaired itself.

Meanwhile

Silverpine would be a little too pre-occupied to help with the Rainbow problem. "Gear, what do you- *gurk*!" His hooves instinctively reached up to try and pry those xanadu hooves constricting his vulnerable neck. "*Gghk* S-stop! W-what are you doing?" he croaked.

24. - Top - End - #594
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed now dreamed of bubbles. And popping them. Her stretched out to poke an imaginary target. "Och Ah would love to bathe in a big bath o' bubbles. Can Ah help ye with ye obligations? It not fair for ye ta do it all."

"Do you really want to be my partner? I mean a part of me feels bad about getting you involved in my dangerous stuff....but...then again...you are no average fillyfriend.....however...the thing that keeps coming back to my mind is that....I just don't want you to get hurt because of me..."
    He quietly whinnied and shook his head.
    ----------------------------------------------------

Silverpine would be a little too pre-occupied to help with the Rainbow problem. "Gear, what do you- *gurk*!" His hooves instinctively reached up to try and pry those xanadu hooves constricting his vulnerable neck. "*Gghk* S-stop! W-what are you doing?" he croaked.

"Trying to choke you I just said, the words in my head want me to kill you...so that's what I'm trying to do, okay?"
    She smiled and grunted against his efforts to pry her hooves off his neck.

25. - Top - End - #595
    Titan in the Playground

The sniper stopped. She carefully placed both Sandy and her larger crossbow onto the floor. Then she reached into her locks for a few small tools: a pick, a screwdriver, and a hexagonal key.

Finally Rainbow sat onto her haunches and begain to work on her crossbow. Twisting springs and tightening bolts. Her glazed dead eyes focused hard on work. "Complete the mission."
    The injured stallion let out a moaning sigh of relief as he felt sweet, sweet earth beneath his back. His leg still throbbed with incredible pain, but at least it could lie still for a moment. And more than that, something had finally gotten through to Rainbow. Whatever was plaguing her, there was still a chance of fixing her, and Sandy needed all the hope he could muster right now. Slowly, weakly, the engineer reached out a hoof and let it fall onto Rainbow's side; the closest he could get to a tender touch right now. "C'mon...y'can't complete th' mission like this...y'gotta snap out of it Rainbow..." His voice croaked with a cocktail of pain, forced tenderness, and desperation.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-17 at 09:07 PM.

26. - Top - End - #596
    Ettin in the Playground

"Trying to choke you I just said, the words in my head want me to kill you...so that's what I'm trying to do, okay?"
    She smiled and grunted against his efforts to pry her hooves off his neck.
    "Words...? *ghk*" Then it dawned. The blue tinged eyes. Her strange behaviour. The rapid healing. Vampony blood. "Gear! Snap out of it. *hurk* This isn't you." he cried out desperately, trying (and probably failing) to keep Gearstride from choking the wind out of him.

27. - Top - End - #597
    Troll in the Playground

"Words...? *ghk*" Then it dawned. The blue tinged eyes. Her strange behaviour. The rapid healing. Vampony blood. "Gear! Snap out of it. *hurk* This isn't you." he cried out desperately, trying (and probably failing) to keep Gearstride from choking the wind out of him.
    *pokes toward misc adventures*

"Snap out of it? You mean your neck right? Right away!"
    She smiled and bit down on her bottom lip pressing harder and harder....

Thwup!

She was tackled away by Zephyr who's wings were still popping back into place. "Ow..ow...ow....sorry ma'am....but...I made a promise..." Now's a chance Silverpine! For something!

28. - Top - End - #598
    Firbolg in the Playground

She was tackled away by Zephyr who's wings were still popping back into place. "Ow..ow...ow....sorry ma'am....but...I made a promise..." Now's a chance Silverpine! For something!
    A newly-lucid Staccata would be one of the ones to start putting the pieces together. There are a lot of... options here, but nopony would like to hear most of them. Staccata slides over from the shadows and puts a hoof to the neck of Gearstride.

"Whose voice in your head?" Maybe it was soon enough to turn her back, but if not, the plan has recently been to start killing until the spawns have enough free will to retreat on their own.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

29. - Top - End - #599
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Do you really want to be my partner? I mean a part of me feels bad about getting you involved in my dangerous stuff....but...then again...you are no average fillyfriend.....however...the thing that keeps coming back to my mind is that....I just don't want you to get hurt because of me..."
    He quietly whinnied and shook his head.
    "But if ye got hurt and Ah was no there, then Ah would be a bad fillyfriend, right?" she asked. You could even feel one of her eyebrow raise. "So if Ah be in danger an' need, Ah cannae call ye?"

The injured stallion let out a moaning sigh of relief as he felt sweet, sweet earth beneath his back. His leg still throbbed with incredible pain, but at least it could lie still for a moment. And more than that, something had finally gotten through to Rainbow. Whatever was plaguing her, there was still a chance of fixing her, and Sandy needed all the hope he could muster right now. Slowly, weakly, the engineer reached out a hoof and let it fall onto Rainbow's side; the closest he could get to a tender touch right now. "C'mon...y'can't complete th' mission like this...y'gotta snap out of it Rainbow..." His voice croaked with a cocktail of pain, forced tenderness, and desperation.
    "Complete the... miiiiiiiission to save everypony." Rainbow whispered creakily and squeakily. Rainbow's face looked as if she was having bout of pain and confusion. Rainbow's eyes trained themselves onto Sandy and they remained there. "Got to complete the mission to save everypony from the enemy."

Her mind was so dark. So empty. All visible was this tiny spark. A little glistening dot of light.Sandy couldn't see it for it couldn't see itself/
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #600
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "What, forging with magic? For shame!" Arvadraa says teasingly, playfully nudging Blades with a hoof.

Meanwhile, Dawnstrider's blade, while out of smiting power, is still coated with regular magic. And he shows no sign of slowing his strikes.
    Blades laughed. "More with lava than with magic. Besides, a lil' magic here 'n there's fine. If I get somepony like this helpin' out, the shop's gonna be amazin'!"

"That is assuming I submit to your will, which I will not."

"Hey, it'll be more hirin' than makin' ya submit!"

Well, at least she's considering mundane uses first, thought Night Jewel.

At this point, the sphere shuddered even more violently. It looked like it was getting very unstable, and was probably about to explode or something. Blades backed up a bit and continued throwing, and Night Jewel simply stepped further away.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)