New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] GLoG 81: Ghostbusters!

Lake

Well Caroline should still have the bikini from the fishbowl adventure they had back at the beach when they needed to get a fishbowl for the space suit because NO was flooded with deadly gas. It's why the two of them can now breathe in outer space. Said armor is also resistant to water based attacks!

Vincent might as well switch to his water armor suit as well before getting in.

Cherry Cabin

Butler's really better at cleaning than healing. The Infirmary is over there. But since he's not really doing anything anywhere else and as such is available on request, he just happens to be in his room at this very moment!

Lakeside

Reinholdt kitty is sunning on his sun rock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

2. - Top - End - #722
    Troll in the Playground

Lake

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Well Caroline should still have the bikini from the fishbowl adventure they had back at the beach when they needed to get a fishbowl for the space suit because NO was flooded with deadly gas. It's why the two of them can now breathe in outer space. Said armor is also resistant to water based attacks!

Vincent might as well switch to his water armor suit as well before getting in.
    Of course she still has it. It looks even better now than it did before. And no, I did not forget about it. Why would you think such a thing?

After a short swim, Caroline will walk out of the water, and head to the beach to lay down. This feels soo gooood. she says as she stretches out.

Cherry Cabin

Butler's really better at cleaning than healing. The Infirmary is over there. But since he's not really doing anything anywhere else and as such is available on request, he just happens to be in his room at this very moment!
    Vidalia doesn't need that kind of healing. She's been having a very stressful day. She lost the Huldra, Freddie. And the kitty Pepper ignored her (or I somehow missed Pepper's response ). She needs some pampering.

She goes to her cabin and tries to open the door seperating their rooms. Butler, are you in here?

Lakeside

Reinholdt kitty is sunning on his sun rock.
    Isn't he a Vampire?

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

3. - Top - End - #723
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Kitchen
    The tiny dinosaur goes to hug the pink tiny dinosaur again.
    "Rawr Rawr!"*And I'm you're okay...
    He motions to Andy with his head.
    "Rawr Rawr raaaaawr..."*That's two-legs! It brought me here! It's nice!
    Kitchen!

"Raaaawr!"*Hi two-legs! she calls up to Andy. "Rawr Rawr Rrrawr!" *Thanks for being nice to my friend

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

4. - Top - End - #724
    Ogre in the Playground

[Forest Hut - That Night]

Oh, now it looks likes he doesn't understand exactly what she means. "Uh, I know that we should wait a while before thinking about any more children." She tries to clarify. "I mean, to just... lie with you. Without trying to have a child."

[Under a Tree]

"Oh, I'm Salix, and I'm a dryad." She replies. She still seems mildly confused. "Is a huldra like a homba? Um, I mean a..."She thinks hard for a second. "Like a fox! A homba is a fox."

5. - Top - End - #725
    Ogre in the Playground

Lake

I only remembered it by going over it now myself.

Vincent, admittedly, has his eyes on Caroline a fair bit. It's becoming increasingly harder lately to ignore her beauty. The affection meter must have risen lately. Vincent climbs out with her to dry off in the sun.

"Despite all the crazy people here, this really is a nice location. Love the graphics."

Cherry Cabin

The door opens up. Butler is just putting away some of his cleaning supplies. Or organizing them. He looks over upon Vidalia's entrance. "Yes ma'am. Come in ma'am. How are you ma'am?"

Lakeside

Rein is. Just recently, last page even, he ran into a pixie that gave him the power to be out in the sunlight. Rein has to admit, it doesn't feel the same. Not even close to the satisfaction he once got from it. But its better than before.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

6. - Top - End - #726
    Troll in the Playground

{Lakeside Beach}

I only remembered it by going over it now myself.

Vincent, admittedly, has his eyes on Caroline a fair bit. It's becoming increasingly harder lately to ignore her beauty. The affection meter must have risen lately. Vincent climbs out with her to dry off in the sun.

"Despite all the crazy people here, this really is a nice location. Love the graphics."
    Yes, it is nice here. But still, I prefer NO. I'd never want to leave Mister Dipsnig. He's always been so nice to us. She rolls over, laying her head on her arms.

Cherry Cabin

The door opens up. Butler is just putting away some of his cleaning supplies. Or organizing them. He looks over upon Vidalia's entrance. "Yes ma'am. Come in ma'am. How are you ma'am?"
    Horrible Butler. I almost got spit on by this funky ghost, and then did get spit on by an evil Rat-thing. She sit down on his bed, frowning.

She turns her head so he can better see her face. Whatever it was, it bleached my face! He should be able to see that her face is now paler than it's ever been before.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

7. - Top - End - #727

[Under a Tree]

Certainly crazy like a fox!

"Oh,"
    Freddie replies with a laugh as the girl clarifies, whapping his tails against the ground. "Oh, I see! Well, that makes a little more sense doesn't it? I suppose a Huldra does look kind of like a big fox with too many tails and tree bark for a back."

All accurate descriptions.

"But no, I'm not a fox. Not in the proper sense. I'm..." he glances around conspiratorially. As if expecting that someone might be listening in. "Huldra are creatures of Discord. Demons."

The way he says Discord suggests that it must be something bad.

"But Huldra can't harm children at all. So you don't need to worry about me, lady Salix."

He sure is polite for a demon.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmćre Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

8. - Top - End - #728
    Ogre in the Playground

{Lakeside Beach}

"Well I also think we're two of the few people that get results on jobs he gives us."

Cherry Cabin

"Awww... I'm sorry ma'am. That sounds horrible ma'am."

There's not much that can fix bleach that Butler knows of. But that's clothes.

"Maybe eating something will help ma'am? I could get you something ma'am."

Either way, Butler will give Vidalia hugs.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2012-05-15 at 12:16 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

9. - Top - End - #729
    Ogre in the Playground

[Under a Tree]

"Oh, okay." This may be the first time Salix has heard the word demon. "I'm not worried." She says with a big smile. "What's your name?" She looks even more curiously at him now, if only because he's trying to figure out why she'd have to be worried about him at all.

10. - Top - End - #730

[Under a Tree]

"Freddie. My name is Freddie," the Huldra says for a second time. That's okay! Sometimes he forgets people's names too. That happens to everyone now and again.

Except for elephants.

Everyone knows that elephants never forget anything ever.

Anywho!

Maybe she should be worried 'cuz he's on fire?

Fire hurts!

Though it's pretty blue fire that doesn't feel hot at all.

"Why were you up in that tree?"

11. - Top - End - #731
    Ogre in the Playground

[Under a Tree]

Salix doesn't seem to worried with a lot of things about Freddie. It might be because she's had so little life experience, what with really only being a couple years old and mostly being confined to a somewhat small area. She's probably only seen fire a couple times if at all. The huldra is weird, though, but she's been bombarded with a lot more weird lately.

"Oh right, Freddie. Oops." Silly Salix already forgetting. "I was climbing cause it's fun. I like to get super high and then I can see everything." She says with some enthusiasm.

12. - Top - End - #732
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kitchen!

Andy smiles and waves a bit.

"No problem, but I'm not an 'it' and my name is Andy."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

13. - Top - End - #733

[Under a Tree]

It's hard to live in the Nexus long without being bombarded with quite a bit of strange. That's just a fact of life.

Freddie quirks his head off to the side slightly before tilting his neck waaaay back to peer up the tree.

"Well. That sounds like a good idea to me. I need to explore the camp site and the surrounding land. And I'm sure a nice high place to look around from will help me get a feel for the surroundings."

He'll then glance back at the young dryad and offer her a foxy grin.

"What do you say?"
    he asks. "Would you mind too much if I climb the tree with you?"

It'll be fun!

14. - Top - End - #734
    Ogre in the Playground

[Under a Tree]

"Sure! I bet I can climb faster than you." And with that, the dryad jumps and grabs hold of the branch above her head. She pulls herself up with surprising dexterity, giggling with glee the whole time. Better move quick if you want to keep up to her, Freddie.

15. - Top - End - #735
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    Lakeside

"I coulda charmed it maybe though, to make it Friend Badger!" Jamie declares as she looks back to her painting.

"You can't just charm badgers. They're like wasps, but bigger and can't fly and don't swarm. You just avoid them and hope they don't want to wreck you today. It would take some really strong magic to charm a badger!"

Keo whittles away at her piece of bone, trying to make it into a cube as best she can.

"You couldn't charm wasps, could you?"

16. - Top - End - #736

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    End of the tour

"I'm afraid I don't know you two enough to point out any notable differences. I suppose, if you wanted to, I could give you their address and you could go talk to them yourself?"
    Kate seems hesitant to offer that. You don't just go about throwing around addresses... but this is kind of important.
    End of the tour

Harnel scowls. "Why is this important? Can't we live our own lives without comparing and contrasting ourselves to other people that just happen to be similar to us?"
    End of the tour

End of the tour

"It's not that they are similar to us, it's the fact they are alternative versions of us." Cessie explains. "What intrigues me about that is just what is different in such an alternative timeline and what those differences have changed a person. If we would assume this other Cessie and Harnel are the same as us in body they must have made different choices during their lifetime or maybe their different upbringing have made them to have a different outlook on life." The mage argues. "But I digress, I wouldn't actually want to visit them right now. Not like this. Perhaps we should go to NO or some other organization instead? This world is rather intriguing."

17. - Top - End - #737
    Dwarf in the Playground

End of the tour

"Yeah. Beyond that, you are enough alike that there will be some confusion whenever your lives are linked tangentially. Um, that sentence made a lot more sense in my head. Anyway, you two have a nice day."

And unless something comes up that would make her want to stay, Kate will walk away. She wants to talk to Julie before going off to see Cessie and Harnel; that's what she came to GLoG for in the first place.

18. - Top - End - #738

[Up a Tree]

The chances of Freddie keeping up with her aren't that good.

The Huldra will leap from branch to branch, toes digging into the bark whilst the ends of his tails take on a claw-like appearance. Which of course gives him another pair of limbs to hang onto limbs with.

How useful!

"I think," the Huldra calls out from below the rapidly climbing dryad girl. "That this is the first time I've ever climbed a tree since I was cursed."

Well!

That's good to know!

He had better make the best of it then.

19. - Top - End - #739
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Called View Post
    Infirmary

'By that time?' A frown creases Kax's forehead. How long did she expect to take finding someone?
    Ah well. At least he'd have somewhere to stay in the a meantime. Hopefully he wouldn't get pulled away. "I'm sure you have other duties to attend to. If you wouldn't mind showing me to these guest cabins?"
    Of course. Reelshka will lead Kax to the Apple Cabin which is reserved for visitors. There she'll leave him unless he wants to mention anything else.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

20. - Top - End - #740

Apple Cabin

Kax follows! As Reelshka leads him through the base, he continuously scans around him. As he walks, he builds up a detailed mental map of the area, adding to the vague idea of it he got while he was ariel.

Once they arrive, Kax lifts his right hand into a fist and thumps it against his chest in salute. "Thank you," he says. I might not be here when you return, but I shouldn't go far. I dropped something important to me on the way in but I don't think it's very far away."
    "You tied your wings on tightly but they always come undone"
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal
    Beautiful red panda avatar by Eldar Tsufo!

21. - Top - End - #741
    Titan in the Playground

[Apple Cabin => Mushroom Cellar => Where Sleepover Used to Be]

Noted. I'll drop by once I know something. With that, she departs to her cellar, knowing that Pathfinder will be asleep for a while more. In the morning, she heads out, and goes to where the Wolfen and the halflings used to hold their sleepover, hoping he's awake by now.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

22. - Top - End - #742
    Ogre in the Playground

Forest Hut

Pathfinder nods as he sips his own cup. "Any help would be grateful. They are rather undefended for all the innocents here." He admits.

Forest Hut - That Night

Waterstrider looks up at her, a bit embarrassed that he read too much into it, but her admission about how she's feeling still fills him with joy. If she doesn't stop him, he'll probably end up nuzzling and nipping her all night.

Common Grounds

Reelshka will find him still wrapped in a blanket and horribly groggy, but he's awake at least. When he hears her footsteps, the shaman looks up at her with a tired smile. "Enjoy the stories?"

23. - Top - End - #743
    Titan in the Playground

[Common Grounds]

Reelshka approaches Pathfinder with a smile, and takes a seat next to him. Oh yes. They were like nothing I'd heard before. Or seen, for that matter. I didn't expect them to come with a show as well.

24. - Top - End - #744

Apple Cabin

When Reelshka leaves, Kax turns and climbs up the steps to cabin. Walking inside, he shuts the door firmly behind him. The cabin looked to be some sort of common building. There were multiple beds pressed up against the walls, each large enough for a single person. At the foot of each bed was a wooden chest, which on further inspection all proved to be empty. Storage, then, for guests who actually had property to store.

Standing up from the chest, Tel-Zaf Kax glances out the window. It was getting late and the sun was setting. Even with his axe's enchantments, there was no point searching for it when he could barely see. Unbuttoning the jacket of his three-piece suit, Kax decides to spend the night in the cabin. He could go search for it in the morning.

The next day: Apple Cabin -> Cactus Fence

Kax rises early out of habit. The sun's light is only just filtering in through the window. Naked down to the waist, Kax lingers as he looks through the glass. The thick trees and looming mountainscape reminded him of home.
    Shaking his head to clear his mind, the orc occupies himself with getting dressed. He wondered how one went about getting breakfast here. If he ran into someone he could ask them, he supposed, but he could probably just catch some game. That said, there seemed to be plentiful food at the story-telling.

He'd see what would happen. For now, he had an axe to find.

Adjusting his tie, Kax heads out of the cabin and towards the base perimeter.
    "You tied your wings on tightly but they always come undone"
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal
    Beautiful red panda avatar by Eldar Tsufo!

25. - Top - End - #745
    Ogre in the Playground

End of Tour

"What's different? You want to know what's different?! What's different is that he's highly successful and has a castle full of riches he didn't even earn. What's different is that they're really well known around this place cause they've been around longer, so everyone compares us to them. What's different is that because of this, they consider me a threat and attacked me and tried to lock me away at the first opportunity. And they'll do the same to you." Harnel angrily retorts as soon as Kate's left the vicinity.

He doesn't think visiting them ever is a good idea.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

26. - Top - End - #746

End of Tour

Cessie blinks, she really should have been able to tell this sooner. "I'm... so sorry Harnel, I didn't realize it was that bad. You must feel awful." She says, trying to place her hand on his shoulder very gently. "Is there anything I can do to make it any better? I promise you don't have to see them if you don't want to. We'll keep away from them."

27. - Top - End - #747
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    [Up a Tree]

The chances of Freddie keeping up with her aren't that good.

The Huldra will leap from branch to branch, toes digging into the bark whilst the ends of his tails take on a claw-like appearance. Which of course gives him another pair of limbs to hang onto limbs with.

How useful!

"I think," the Huldra calls out from below the rapidly climbing dryad girl. "That this is the first time I've ever climbed a tree since I was cursed."

Well!

That's good to know!

He had better make the best of it then.
    [Up a Tree]

"What do you mean cursed?" Salix stops and peers over the edge of her branch down at him. As far as she knows he's been a Huldra forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Forest Hut - That Night

Waterstrider looks up at her, a bit embarrassed that he read too much into it, but her admission about how she's feeling still fills him with joy. If she doesn't stop him, he'll probably end up nuzzling and nipping her all night.
    Forest Hut - That Night

Renetta nuzzles into him, happy that she got that off her chest. She certainly doesn't stop him, but it'll only be a matter of tie before she drifts off to sleep.

28. - Top - End - #748

Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    Kitchen!

"Raaaawr!"*Hi two-legs! she calls up to Andy. "Rawr Rawr Rrrawr!" *Thanks for being nice to my friend
    Kitchen
    "Rawr Rawr Rawr Rawr!"*Yes! Thank you two legs for being nice to me!
    Silly Andy, Dinosaurs can't recognize names!
    The tiny dinosaur walks over and tries to hug Andy's foot!
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

29. - Top - End - #749
    Troll in the Playground

[Lakeshore]

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post

"You can't just charm badgers. They're like wasps, but bigger and can't fly and don't swarm. You just avoid them and hope they don't want to wreck you today. It would take some really strong magic to charm a badger!"

Keo whittles away at her piece of bone, trying to make it into a cube as best she can.

"You couldn't charm wasps, could you?"
    "Yeah, they're pretty bad-tempered," Jamie admits. "But I can, sort-of make animals calm when they're mad at me, that sort of thing. I'm not sure it'd work on a swarm of wasps though."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

30. - Top - End - #750
    Ogre in the Playground

End of Tour

"I just... want to live my life without it always coming back to them, you know? And he'd really hate it for things to go south if they decided Cessie was her "evil" counterpart and needed to be put down too.

"Anyways, they live primarily in their own keep near Watchtower, that they're a part of. I was trying to avoid that place on the tour.""
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast