New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 51 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default [Nexus] Home 12: Home, Home and Deranged

There's no place like home. Whether in the suburbs of Inside, a desolate mountain cabin, a dingy flat somewhere... this is where PCs live. This is a meta-location, as the houses themselves may be many miles apart from one another. Or in separate dimensions.

If you want an address in this thread, please PM me and I will post the locations in this post.

Examples:
    Spoiler
    Show

123 Generic Drive: Home of John and Jack Doe and their daughter Jane. PM <player name 1> or <player name 2> if you want to interact here. Located Inside, near the Black Dragon's Den.

Mary's House: Home of Mary Moe. Located many miles from Inside civilization in an isolated mountain valley. Unlikely to be found by someone who doesn't know where it is. Mary Moe's player is <player name 3>.

================================================

OOC Rules:

1. Please post location tags on each post. Ex: [123 Generic Drive] or [Doe House]

2. The players who own each residence control what goes on within it. A residence is a quasi-PC and cannot be godmodded. You can attempt to break in / burn it down / knock on the door, etc, but it is up to the player controlling the home to let you know what happens next. If a player wants to make their home entirely impervious to everything, that is their right (however boring that might be). Players are permitted to make additional ooc rules if they want that apply to their own homes. By entering their property, you are agreeing to roleplay within their cosmology.

3. Play nice. Any disagreements between players, please take it to one of the OOC threads or PMs.

================================================

Locations:
    Spoiler
    Show

75 Ocean Rd - Daisuke's new house, this house is near the beach, and has a mixture of traditional Japanese styling and modern comforts. Player: horngeek

134 Ninja Drive - a 1 story ranch style home owned by Dave Smith, professional Ninja. Player: Mindfreak586

1312 Hidden Valley Road: Home of Judy the Assassin and Mint, their daughter, Xerina, and adopted Grey Render; Rocky. Players: Lex-kat, Quinsar, Neon Knight

4224 Wing House - Home of George Kingsley. Player: Gimliggamer

Al's Lab - Home of AMEN scientist Al Rato. He does most of his experiments and research here. Living with him is the cyborg Delta 88, or just Delta for short. Her programming has been modified by Al, making her a live-in servant of sorts. Al's player is ApeofLight, and Delta's player is KerfuffleMach2.

Alhana's Dwelling - In the far reaches of Acro can be found the nice little wooden house of the banished elven princess, Alhana Starbreeze. She made it herself with some magical help from man known as Lee. On the outside and inside are intricately carved designs. It has two bedrooms a kitchen and a bathroom. Player: Viera champion

Basil's Cabin - In an especially woody and remote area, some ways from the city, a cabin sits in the woods. It doesn't seem much different from any of the other hunting cabins one sometimes runs across, except that its scale is sized for minotaurs rather than humans. Players: Wolfbane and Happyturtle

Brendan's Upstairs - The 'upstairs apartment' at Brendan's House of Hobbies. A fairly sizeable yet still cozy home for the proprietor, his wife, and their guests. Possibly infested with lionfish. Players: Recaiden and Bushranger

Clearing in the woods - A one story log cabin built in a large clearing in the woods not far from the Dancing Fox Inn. Complete with wooden fence. This is the residence of Zaydon, Opie, and Kate. Anybody can stop by, but if nobody's home, the place will be locked. Zaydon and Opie's players are KerfuffleMach2, and Kate's player is celtois. Note: Zaydon is now deceased, and Opie has taken to living in DFI. As it stands, the cabin is abandoned.

Crimson Tempest -

The ship was designed with the above image as a base.
    The most prominent feature, the flame ring, has been pushed forward towards the front of the ship, while a secondary, lesser flame ring was inserted towards the back. Auxiliary and surplus power supply.
    Barriers, that can be turned off as necessary, are constructed around the rings to protect them from light attack.
    Primary Elemental Entrapment Ring - PEER
    Secondary Elemental Entrapment Ring - SEER

Cannons are installed along the ship, each connected to small elemental rift-batteries to the plane of fire, that allow them to launch bursts of augmented flame in projectile form.

The various rooms within the ship have been magically altered to be Larger On The Inside.
    This allows for more ships in a smaller space, keeping the ship's fairly lean. (Player: VampireRot)

Eldena's Cottage: The dwelling of the Viera red mage Eldena. On the outskirts of Town. Not very difficult to find. Appears to be shaped out of a tree. That's because it was. Yay magic! People are free to enter and exit as they please. But don't break anything unless Eldena is there. Player: Viera champion

Hallowmere Lake: Several hours away from the city, with no roads leading there, is a small lake surrounded by trees. On an island in the lake is a cabin, well built from fresh lumber and brick and connected to the land by a small bridge. The entrances of the house face East and West, allowing anyone who sits on the decks to watch the sunrise or sunset. There's a garage attached to it as well, and further additions seem to be in progress. A small metal sign hangs under the mailbox near the front entrance. On it, a pair of names is etched in by ornate laserwork: Sunny and Carl (players: Happyturtle and Wolfbane)

The House of the Rising Sun - Large house on a headleand facing the Emerald Sea, which, by strange happenstance, borders both Town and Acronymia. Home to Natasha, Oracle of the Dawn, and occasionally Khiansa Daggerfall, adventurer, and Natasha's sometimes lover.
    Player: Kid Kris
    Anyone can drop by to seek the Oracle's wisdom, or rest in the gardens, or just to say hi and share a pot of tea, but please PM, as the player may not read the thread.
    Further Description, may update.

Jake Stevenson's Home: In the Victorian sector of Inside, Jacob Stevenson lives above his watchmaker shop and shares the space with his alter-ego, Augustus Acre. The room is a combination living room / bedroom, with well made furniture. The bed is a day bed, meant to work as either a sofa or bed, but because of that, it's the equivalent of a single sized modern bed. It isn't really appropriate for guests, so he rarely invites people here. Most people who wished to encounter Jake would meet him at his shop in Inside instead of his home. (player: Happyturtle)

Javert's House - It's a white house. Javert lives here alone and very rarely ever leaves. (player: singingnoodle)

Julie's Place - An apartment on the sixth floor of a fairly average apartment building. Julie Fiske, a succubus of moderate reknown and very little esteem, lives here, leasing it from a dubious landlord. (player: Slii Arhem)

Junkyard workshop - In a junkyard in the ACROverse, what looks to be a shoddy shack has been built. This building was made by Runner before he joined GLoG. Inside is a high tech workshop and laboratory. The building has very high security, and any attempt to break in immediately causes the workshop to alert Runner, which will bring him over to investigate. Runner and Sentry both have security access. Runner's player is KerfuffleMach2, and Sentry's player is FaceofEvil.

Marty's: This fairly large manor lays where the original Aceford manor was. The manor was built out of the previous manor's remaining architecture and walls, due to this a few rooms inside are boarded up. The house is bright purple with gold outlines. The manor has two sections.
    Downstairs: this area took heavy damage during the original Aceford manor fires. Most of the walls are original. Marty had painted the burnt walls purple. The living room is here.
    Upstairs: Marty's room and study are located here. There is also a grand ballroom.

Marty Aceford lives here along with his friend Griktak (players: singingnoodle, Agate 86)

Nabrius' Domain - Located in the depths of Hell, Nabrius' home is rather comfy despite its location. A fireplace provides most of the light in the room. The low, crackling hellfire lights up the carpets floor and the comfy chair and love seat off to the side On the left wall is a small bar, well stocked with wines and champagne, along with some harder drinks. Directly opposite of the fireplace is a bed. Red silk sheets cover it, a curtain hangs ready to be drawn around it, and it's easily large enough for two people to move around freely. The only exit from the room is a single, windowless door opposite of the bar. A small sword rack hangs on the door by the wall, able to hold a single blade. Player: Gulaghar

The Nest/Rael's House - A converted hotel in the Red Zone. It currently houses Rael Kairos, a 300 year old vampire, a large number of strange lifeforms he's created, and a couple of dozen other vampires that he's made.
    Break-in attempts are fine, even if Rael isn't home, as the other residents are capable of defending themselves against intruders. If you're just looking to mess with the place, he won't hold a grudge as long as you don't kill or maim any of the sentient inhabitants. Stealing most things is also okay, though any unique things he might come after you to get back. Full scale attacks are also welcome, but he will come after you.
    Players: C'nor, Technoscrabble, Beans

New Rock Household - A nice place in the city's suburban area, just inside the walls. It was specially built to appear larger on the inside than it does on the outside. It has the works - White picket fence, workshed out back, spacious basement(with attached laundry room), a study, kitchen, bedrooms, guest room(with it's own bathroom), living room, parlor, dining room, entry hall, three bathrooms...Everything a typical suburban family could want, complete with a nice hardwood floor.

Darn shame Lucas and Lillith are turning the study into a room meant solely for displaying adventuring trophies, and Arthur's going to be using the workshed for his crazy experiments. The neighbors are going to complain, no doubt.
    Players: blackouttwo and Artemis97

Phil's Warehouse - 3224 Seaside Rd Big, slightly rusted corrugated steel warehouse that was once abandoned, sits on a lot that's been overgrown with weeds and small trees and bushes and such...has a gravel driveway leading up to it...and...near the docks...
    Oh, yeah, it has a hydraulic lift leading to an underground garage! And the inside is full of parts and half-finished inventions! Run by TechnoScrabble.

Silvery ship: It looks like this field has been marred by a silvery teardrop of epic proportions. Easily fifty feet tall and about 90 feet long, it seems to have impacted the surface at a definite angle, leaving a long furrow behind it. This teardrop is covered in bumps and smooth protrusions, but the exact make-up can vary greatly from day to day. Doors, hatches, doorbells, cameras, and other things come and go on its surface. The inside is uniformly silvery, and the maze of halls, and rooms makes it hard to keep your bearings. Physics seems to stop caring, and looping hallways, physically impossible curves, and doors that open into the wrong places are the rule here. The entire ship is constructed of an amazingly durable material… No telling what it is, but it will take really, really strong weapons to break it if it can be broken. There is no evidence of weapons in the ship… but it’s possible they just haven’t been seen yet. (player: Lost Deep)

The Tarmikos Studio - This space serves as both a living area and workshop for artificer and plane-hopper Niara Tarmikos. It is, in fact, its own separate plane of existence - and a minuscule one at that. It comprises, in its entirety, of a single room (around 180ft. long, 60ft. wide and 30ft. tall), and is split into many separate rooms with simple partition walls. To those who know of its existence and have the means to travel there, it is easy to gain access to. Niara's player is Baeleck.

Home 1
    Home 2
    Home 3
    Home 4
    Home 5
    Home 6
    Home 7
    Home 8
    Home 9
    Home 10
    Home 11

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 12: Home, Home and Deranged

[Above Erin's Emporium - Dorota's Room]

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    I think I have an idea... Dorota says as she tries to give Crissy a light kiss on the neck. You know, showing off wasn't the only reason I wanted you to come here...

Crissy shivers, closing her eyes and snuggling up to Dorota's side, sliding her arm around the alchemist to hold her tightly against her.
    "Oh? What, then?"

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Dorota wraps both her arms around Crissy and keeps up the kissing as she talks quietly.
    Remember what we talked about on the beach? Well... I feel like I'm ready.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Trisha's Cabin

"It is, but I want to."
    Trisha tells her quietly as she reaches up to grasp Michicora's hand and set it against her cheek to rest her head against it. "I wish my Old Master could see us like this. I think he'd be overjoyed." The Champion admits, closing her eyes to simply relax in Michicora's embrace.
    Trisha's Cabin

"What would your old master think of me?" Michicora asks, her hand probably feeling very warm to touch.

5. - Top - End - #5

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Ivaz's Place

Ivaz chuckles. Maybe kind of. But I wasn't exactly a chaste young lady. So, she got some experience a little early on.

But enough about that. I'm in the mood to kill something. Wanna help?
    ((Actually, you seemed to have missed this response. ))

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

[Ivaz's Place]
    ((Indeed I did. ))

"What's on the menu to die today?" Amist asks with a smirk, producing her greatsword from nowhere and posing with it, ready for action, with only her boots, sword and magical jewelry to accompany her...

===

Dorota wraps both her arms around Crissy and keeps up the kissing as she talks quietly.
    Remember what we talked about on the beach? Well... I feel like I'm ready.
    Crissy would blush still more, were it possible. But instead smiles softly. "If you're sure?" she whispers, nuzzing Dorota's neck and hugging her close.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

7. - Top - End - #7

[Ivaz's Place]

Ivaz shrugs, then stretches out a bit. Meh. Figure we'll go wander the slums till we find somebody good to kill. Or maybe a couple people. Whatever. I'm not picky.

She'll saunter back into the previous room and through another door leading to her bedroom where she starts searching the closet.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

CHARACTERS

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

[Ivaz's Place]

"I prefer to find someone who deserves it...any reason will do." Amist smirks.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

9. - Top - End - #9

Ivaz's Place

Long as they scream and bleed when I stab them, I'm not picky.

Ivaz starts slipping on a black thong and another pair of fishnets.

Your body suit survive our first round? Need to borrow something?

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post

Crissy would blush still more, were it possible. But instead smiles softly. "If you're sure?" she whispers, nuzzing Dorota's neck and hugging her close.
    Absolutely sure, Dorota whispers back, still kissing Crissy's neck and cheek.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Trisha's Cabin

"What would your old master think of me?" Michicora asks, her hand probably feeling very warm to touch.
    Trisha's Cabin

Trisha tries to roll to lay on top of Michicora after pondering the question a bit. If successful, she'll look into Michi's eyes as she answers. "I think...no, know that he'd love you. He loved everyone, even those he fought, but I think you'd be near the top of the list. Your sense of purpose, pride, and even humility would all make him know that beyond all else, you're a good person." She says before reaching up to set a hand on the Huntress' cheek. "And I think he would have known about how you were instantly, but he would have given his blessings without a doubt."

Quote Originally Posted by Gnrlshrimp View Post
    "His name is Daurien. He generally prefers being called Lord or Master by his servants. And he's-mmm, that feels good-" Ithuriel cuts off for a moment as she lets out a sigh and relaxes, "Uh, yeah, on my world he was the god of, well, small villages in general, I guess. He was worshipped by those unable to protect themselves, small farming communities, villages and the like. He'd bless them with good harvests and help protect them. I never met any others, but I imagine he had several servants like me who he'd blessed with his power to help protect the helpless..."
    Wolfy's Yurt

"Well, it doesn't sound like we'd be opposed to one another, but if I can't work some deal where you can come fully to me, would you be okay with one where you can work for both of us? My role in things is to provide wisdom about one's choices, not protection as it usually interferes with a couple of my rules, but that's not to say I won't protect something."
    Wolfy offers.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Halfling in the Playground

[Wolfy's Yurt]

"I suppose that could work too. Honestly, if you can find a way to do so which lets him save face, he'd probably be glad to be done with me. I think I can safely say I count as a failed experiment by now." The were-rhino snorts and scratches the back of her head awkwardly.

Not the nicest thing to think of herself as.

"Before we go any further though, perhaps you should explain what you would expect of me when I'm in your service."
    Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Troll in the Playground

Ivaz's Place

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Long as they scream and bleed when I stab them, I'm not picky.

Ivaz starts slipping on a black thong and another pair of fishnets.

Your body suit survive our first round? Need to borrow something?
    "It'll survive anything short of a Maximised Meteor Strike to the face, so I'm good. No, wait, I'm bad." Amist laughs and takes advantage of the view as she sets about slipping back into her bodysuit and leggings. Slowly.

[Dorotha's Room]

Absolutely sure, Dorota whispers back, still kissing Crissy's neck and cheek.
    Crissy smiles, overcome with emotion and unable to speak. And so, instead, she turns her head to catch Dorota's lips with her own to let the passionate, soft, loving kiss speak for her, as her hands, trembling slightly, rest on the alchemist's hips, softly moving in circles.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

14. - Top - End - #14

[Ivaz's Place]

Ivaz steps into a small, tiny scrap of plaid cloth and pulls it up to her hips, revealing it to be a skirt. Or, at least something posing as a skirt.

She chuckles at the comment. Well, that's gotta be handy. I'm always gettin my stuff destroyed. And not always from fighting, either. She winks as she pulls on a red lacy bra.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground

[Ivaz's Place]

"Hope you've laid in a nice supply, then."
    Amist winks back, leaning against the wall half-dressed, arms crossed, and watching.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

16. - Top - End - #16

[Ivaz's Place]

Ivaz clasps the bra and reaches into the closet again, pulling out a white dress shirt.

Well, duh. Can't always be naked. There's times where it's good to wear clothes.

She slides her arms into the sleeves, pops the collar up, and does a single button. The one right between her breasts.

Then she'll slide past Amist (careful to brush against the drowess on purpose) and stalk her way to her boots.

These puppies, however, are kinda special. Lady lost an arm and a leg for me to have these.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

[Ivaz's Place]

"As payment or material?"
    Amist chuckles, and delivers a playful swat to the passing Ivaz, before she finishes suiting up. Then pulls out her sword once more, spinning the massive blade in one hand, then sending it tossed into the air, end over end, catching the handle in her other hand on the way down.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

18. - Top - End - #18

[Ivaz's Place]

Ivaz grins at the swat.

She sits on the remains of the couch and pulls her boots on slowly, buckling them tight.

Material? Ew. I may bathe in the blood of my victims, but I'm not gonna wear their skin. Gross. She gives a disgusted face.

Then laughs.

She stands up and walks to the wall they walked in though. She seems to keep the lighting away from it on purpose. She places a hand to the shadows there, then shoves a leg into them.

So, to the ghetto of the city we go?

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

19. - Top - End - #19
    Troll in the Playground

[Ivaz's Place]

"I figured as such, but you know what happens when you assume." Amist chuckles, smirking, and nods, walking to the shadows. "To the most wreched hives of scum and villiany, where we won't be careful at all."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

20. - Top - End - #20

[Ivaz's Place - Red Zone]

What else would we do? Ivaz grins as Amist walks by, and returns the swat from earlier before following her.

To Inside!

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

21. - Top - End - #21
    Troll in the Playground

[Ivaz's Place - Red Zone]

Amist laughs, treats Ivaz to a wriggle, and off they go!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

22. - Top - End - #22

Trisha's Cabin

Trisha tries to roll to lay on top of Michicora after pondering the question a bit. If successful, she'll look into Michi's eyes as she answers. "I think...no, know that he'd love you. He loved everyone, even those he fought, but I think you'd be near the top of the list. Your sense of purpose, pride, and even humility would all make him know that beyond all else, you're a good person." She says before reaching up to set a hand on the Huntress' cheek. "And I think he would have known about how you were instantly, but he would have given his blessings without a doubt."
    Trisha's Cabin

"He loved everyone? If he was your master, wasn't he devoted to hatred as well?" The huntress normally didn't ask these kinds of questions but she had a burning desire to know everything about Trisha and her life as soon as possible. She wanted to come close to her, not only physically.

Her thoughts goes to her armor which is really the only thing separating them, but she didn't want to remove it yet. That might be awkward.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

Trisha's Cabin

"No. He didn't serve Hate."
    Trisha tells her gently. "Normally, I would have been put under the wing of a Champion who was aligned similar to how I was, in order to learn, but since he rescued me, I wouldn't leave his side." She explains. "He served Love. Not "True Love" like you hear about in fantasies and stories, but more of a love of life and a respect of everything."

Wolfy's Yurt

"Mostly patience and wisdom."
    Wolfy says before trying to give the back of her neck a soft kiss. "You'd be my first "angel", so I can't say what it'll entail in detail."

24. - Top - End - #24
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
    Fortress Mountain

A whole truckfull? That's hard to pass up by any measure.

"Okay. But you better behave! Otherwise I'll sic Markus on ya!" Spinning round in his chair, Day hops down and heads for the far door. On an unspoken cue said monolithic gateway swings outwards, revealing the stadium-like chamber beyond. Also a good twenty or so armed and armored soldiers trying very hard to look as if they weren't here just to murder Clarissa brutally if she cause any trouble.

"Don't know what Gordon was planning. Probably took it to the grave. But I do know what he asked us to build, 'cause I'm the one who built it!" Daedalus built just about everything around here. Riv doesn't deal in electronics, metal or unliving technologies and Icarus, well, Icarus isn't precisely the most creative sort, so it's up to Day to get the lion's share of the SCIENCE! done.

"And I don't know about swimming. Never tried that either. Tho' I guess I am partly aquatic." Presuming Clarissa doesn't suddenly have a fit of common sense and decide not to head into the enemy base full of mutant monstrosities, death-traps and very angry people, Daedalus will lead the way through the killing room and to the lift, dialing in a number that sets the elevator on a shaky, lurching ascent towards his laboratory.
    [Fortress Mountain]

Common sense? Now where's the fun in fickle common sense? And where's the sense in leaving the side of a key individual one has, for lack of kinder terms, bought in a death-dealing organization?

Nope! There's no way Clarissa is parting from Day just yet, though she does eye the ranks of troopers fanned out behind the gateway, taking no measures to mask how bemused she is by the flattering spectacle.

"And this Markus? Is he a humongous three-headed dog or a shoggoth or some other breed of mythological creature?"

Clarissa inquires, absent-mindedly wondering if she's ever sampled something akin to whatever this Markus-thing is as of yet.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    [Dorotha's Room]

Crissy smiles, overcome with emotion and unable to speak. And so, instead, she turns her head to catch Dorota's lips with her own to let the passionate, soft, loving kiss speak for her, as her hands, trembling slightly, rest on the alchemist's hips, softly moving in circles.
    Dorota returns the kiss, completely swept up by the moment, wrapping her arms tightly around Crissy. Then she tries to pull an awkward and inexperienced but loving curtain.

26. - Top - End - #26

[Wolfy's Yurt]

Ithuriel shivers slightly, controlling herself. The gesture's appreciated, but touching her neck in general's not the best of ideas. She's never really got over being bitten. "Patience I can do easily enough. Wisdom? I don't know if I'm the wisest of people, though I suppose I've made my fair share of mistakes and made an effort to learn from them..." Ithuriel pauses for a moment to calm herself down.

Best not to comment on it. Just another little thing she really should have got over by now.

"I suppose it will be a learning experience for both of us then. That might be a good angle to approach things from, let Daurien create the impression that he's helping a fellow god out who doesn't have angels."
    Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

27. - Top - End - #27

Fortress Mountain

"Nope! He's my brother." Or possibly some kind of nephew. Depends on whether you consider clones closer to siblings or offspring. "A hydra troll crossbreed. An the meanest, toughest thing to ever walk the earth. He'll totally kick yer butt right out of the mountain for causing trouble."

The lift rumbles to a stop at only the second landing, Day grabbing the chain for support just a moment before the brakes deploy and cause the entire contraption to lurch violently to one side. "Sorry bout that, dumb thing never works right. Come on, I'll show you my lab."

It isn't the most cutting edge of scientific domiciles that Daedalus has led Clarissa to, in fact, it would be better described as a dirty, ill-lit hole in the wall. 'cause that's exactly what it is. A few support beams driven into the rock hold it up from collapse, spotlights clamped to them illuminating the half-dozen or so workbenches placed haphazardly around the room. Tools and toys of every sort litter these tables in various states of assembly, separated into piles based upon unknown criteria spare parts littering the floor like pointy little Lego bricks that you step on at two in the morning while going to get a drink of water.

The only even remotely clear surface is one table at the far left side, all the detritus swept aside to make room for a tangled loop of cables and circuits that's been hooked up to the generator providing the room it's power, although it's currently de-activated by the looks of it. "Don't worry if you step on something, anything I can't replace is on the tables." Day says, picking his way across the floor to where a large object of some sort or another, roughly cylindrical in shape, sits obscured by a sheet.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground

Wolfy's Yurt

"I mostly haven't had angels because I prefer to do the work myself. When one has nearly unlimited power, it's simple to wander dozens of worlds with hundreds of selves."
    Wolfy explains as he tries to wrap his arms around the angel's body to hold her close. "That said, any certain look or powers you want or want taken away?" He asks. "I can grant you just about anything."

29. - Top - End - #29

Trisha's Cabin

"No. He didn't serve Hate."
    Trisha tells her gently. "Normally, I would have been put under the wing of a Champion who was aligned similar to how I was, in order to learn, but since he rescued me, I wouldn't leave his side." She explains. "He served Love. Not "True Love" like you hear about in fantasies and stories, but more of a love of life and a respect of everything."
    Trisha's Cabin

"Love..." The huntress repeats. "What a strange thing to serve." Almost as strange as hate. "Must have been strange serving so different things." She quietly observes.

30. - Top - End - #30

[Wolfy's Yurt]

"I see." Ithuriel stares thoughtfully at the fire, a little unsure why Wolfy has extended this offer if he prefers to do everything himself.

After a moment or two she figures it doesn't matter and turns around to put her arms round him as well, "Honestly I think I'm pretty happy with how I am at the moment. Maybe if I think of something later that would be useful, I'll mention it."

Speaking of later...

"Um, there's something I should mention actually. I died because I kind of...lost it...and attacked some vampires in Riverside. I do intend, at some point, to go there and face the punishment for my crimes. So whenever I do that I might be unavailable for some time."