New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf Central VIII: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

I thought I'd dust the mothballs off ths game and freshen it up a little bit to see if anyone was interested in running it. Also, I'm feeling creative, so I'm gonna try to add a few more roles.

(NOTE: ATREYU DOES NOT INTEND TO RUN THIS GAME.....yet, but the design was in his head and Playground Squares gave him a perfect opportunity to unleash it. This idea is filed under Open Gaming License, so that basically if anyone wants to run it, they may feel free to do so. However, Atreyu does not own the rights to Pokemon, so you can't make any money off this game. There aren't many ways to make money off this game, unless you were to charge people a fee in return for getting the Pokemon of their choice.)

For Reinholdt!
    POKEMON II: The Curse of the Murderous Eevee!
    Setting:
    A Pokemon training school.
    Plot: Short plot: A magically augmented evil Eevee is on the loose, defeating the trainers in the school one by one.

Long plot is long
    Spoiler
    Show

Ash Ketchum was invited to be the guest speaker and show off his Pikachu whenever Team Rocket shows up trying to stop him. Team Rocket unleashes their newest weapon, the Black Arbok Statue. The statue is a legendary artifact created using the greatest of Alakazam magics during the Great Yoshi Rebellion shoots a beam of energy at a Pokemon turning it bigger, stronger, and under the control of the statue's holder. As they arrived they blasted a random Pokemon, hoping to turn it into an instrument of DOOM, but they made the mistake of blasting an Eevee! Eevee's as you probably know, tend to absorb the properties of just about anything that touches them and this Eevee absorbed the powers of the statue. The poor Pokemon was instantly transformed into a venomous monster with hypnotic powers that began to wreck havoc on the school. Team Rocket fled with great practiced skill, leaving the students to deal with the mess.
    The Eevee has taken over the minds of some of the students, referring to them as his "Wolves." They will protect him from the other students and they will all have to be defeated in order to subdue the evil Eevee.

Black Arbok Statue rules rules shamelessly ripped off from Mafia III and introduced by Joosbawx.
    Spoiler
    Show
    At the beginning of the game the Black Arbok Statue is randomly given to one player. If and when that player is killed, the Statue moves to the individual or group responsible for that players death.
    Example 1: 'Player A', a Trainer, has the Black Arbok Statue. S/he is killed by the Wolves during the night. The Statue is then randomly assigned to one of the members of the faction responsible for that death. There will usually be some evidence left behind that would indicate that the deceased was in possession of the Statue at time of their demise.
    Example 2: 'Player A', belonging to any faction, has the Black Arbok Statue. S/he is voted against and lynched by 'popular vote'. At time of death, the Statue will be obtained by the player that started the bandwagon against 'Player A'.

Sidequest & Role: Retrieve the statue. One lone team rocket member was brave enough to stay behind as his team fled. He knows, if he brings the statue back to Team Rocket, Goivonni will give him the promotion and he'll be blasting off to the top of Team Rocket. His goal is to retrieve the statue and flee the scene. The statue will be handled in the manner that artifacts would be handled in Mafia games. Each night the Team Rocket Agent can sneak into someone's room and search for the statue, if he finds it, he still has to acquire it in the Mafia style manner. After he acquires the statue, he may choose to leave the game as long as he has the Black Arbok statue.
    ROLE: Teachers - Act as masons.

Why you should play aka "What makes this game different":
    At the beginning of the game every player will be randomly assigned a Pokemon. Most pokemon will be a one time use power, but this is not always the case.

Pokemon:

Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]Pokemon| Power| evolution trigger
    Machop| Seismic Toss: Can deflect 2 current points at its trainer to another trainer of Machop's trainer's choice.| survive a bandwagon of at least 5 points. Evolves to Machoke.
    Machoke| Vital Throw: Can deflect 5 points at its trainer to another trainer of Machoke's trainer's choosing. |Trade to another player. Evolves to Machamp.
    Machamp| Cross Chop: Can deflect all points at its trainer to another trainer of Machamp's trainer's choosing.|Its the champ! It can't get better.
    Drowzee| Meditate: Use at night to scry on one other trainer and reveal their role and Pokemon. They will learn who scried them, but not your role.| Be on a successful bandwagon to lynch a "wolf". Evolves to Hypno.
    Hypno| Hypnosis: Use at night to scry one trainer, learn their role and pokemon, and they won't remember you. |It can't be done nor can you get ye flask.
    Magikarp |Filet O' Fish: Magikarp has no power. It really can't do much at all unless you're hungry. You can use Magikarp on yourself or others to make Sushi! It has no game effect, but its tasty. You can use Magikarp on someone with a firetype Pokemon to make grilled fish. Its tasty but has no game effect. |Lead a lynch while having the Black Arbok statue in your possession. Evolves into Gyarados
    Gyarados| Hyper Beam: as a night action can blast another player, eliminating them from the game (AKA Sniper ability.) May be used multiple times, and each night.| Gyarados cannot evolve and any attempt to do so will destroy the universe.
    Pichu| Thundershock: ZAP all players currently pointing at Pichu's trainer. They cannot use their Pokemon for the rest of the day phase. |Happiness:Evolves whenever a "wolf" is lynched. Pichu evolves into Pikachu!
    Pikachu| Thunderbolt: ZAP all players currently pointing at Pikachu's trainer. They cannot use Pokemon for the rest of the day nor night actions or Pokemon tonight. If all remaining wolves are zapped, they may not make a night kill tonight. |Use a thunderstone: Evolves into Raichu.
    Raichu |Thunderpunch: ZAP all players currently pointing at Raichu's trainer. They cannot use their pokemon for the rest of the day, nor can they use night actions or Pokemon tonight nor can they use Pokemon tomorrow. If all remaining wolves are zapped, they may not make a night kill tonight. |It can't evolve, at least not yet, but rumors are that it will evolve in 2013.
    Mewtwo LEGENDARY| Psyburst: During the night phase to scry a players role. Does not reveal their Pokemon. May be used once a night, but may be used multiple times. No cooldown time. (Psst! Its the Seer)| Smearing jelly on Mewtwo will turn it into a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. You probaly don't want to evolve one of the most powerful Pokemon in the game into a PB & J with no powers. So we are assuming that there is no way to evolve a Mewtwo.
    Ditto| Transform: Copies and uses the ability of the last Pokemon used. Please note that some Pokemon are used in PM's so the last ability used may not be what you think it is. |Sorry, ditto's don't seem to evolve. Bummer, aye?
    Chimchar| Ember: Burn away 4 points at you. The first 4 people pointing at you, their points don't count against you and they cannot point again for the rest of the day.| Work the phrase "flaming poo" into a conversation in the random banter thread. No simply spamming the phrase. It must be used in the current conversation, but it only needs to be said once. Elvolves into Monferno.
    Monferno| Flame Wheel: Burn away 6 points at you. The first 6 people pointing at you, their points don't count against you and they cannot point again for the rest of the day.| After day 3, work the phrase "My monkey is on fire" into a conversation in the random banter thread. No simply spamming the phrase. It must be used in the current conversation, but it only needs to be said once. Elvolves into Infernape.
    Infernape| Flare Blitz: Burn away all points at you. All people pointing at you, their points don't count against you and they cannot point again for the rest of the day.| It doesn't get cooler than Infernape! Don't even try.
    Riolu| Force Palm: Its trainer may protect itself from "wolf" attack at night. Multiple use pokemon. (1 day cooldown period.)| Happiness: When a "wolf" is lynched. Evolves into Lucario.
    Lucario| Aura Sphere: Protects one trainer a night from "wolf" attacks. Multiple use Pokemon. No cooldown period. (Baner!)| Nope, although given his appearance, he may evolve into Atreyu the Masked Llama.
    Celebi: LEGENDARY| Time Travel: Celebi may travel back in time to prevent the death of the last person killed in the game and bring them back to life.| Celebi can't evolve, everyone knows that, you silly person.
    Zapdos: LEGENDARY |Rain Dance: If used during the day, no other Pokemon may be used for the rest of the day phase. If used during the night, no other Pokemon may be used for the rest of the night. Pokemon used before Zapdos will stay in effect. |If Zapdos is unused by the end of the game, and your team wins, it transforms into Zeus, the Greek God. Show this to any Narrator running a Greek Gods themed WW game and see if they'll give you something nifty for it.
    Darkrai: LEGENDARY| Dark Void: Used during the night phase to target a trainer. That trainer may not post in the thread nor their Pokemon until the beginning of the next night phase. The affected trainer will not be auto-lynched for this. Multiple use Pokemon, no cooldown. (Extreme Voider!)| No evolving. This guy is nasty enough.
    Gastly| Mean Look: Used once during the night phase against target trainer. That trainer may not use his Pokemon for the rest of the night phase. If that trainer has already used his Pokemon, then Gastly is ineffective. One time use.| May evolve at anytime on or after the 4th game day, by having his trainer PM Atreyu and ask politely to have Gastly evolve into Haunter!
    Haunter| Shadow Punch: Used, once during the night phase against target trainer. That trainer may not use his Pokemon until the start of the next night phase. If that trainer has already used his Pokemon, then Haunter is ineffective. Multiple use (2 day cooldown)| Evolves into Gengar when traded to another player. I wouldn't trade it to a player you've targetted, though.
    Gengar| Shadow Claw: Once per night, it is used during the night phase against target trainer. That trainer may not use his Pokemon until the start of the next night phase. If that trainer has already used his Pokemon, then Gengar is ineffective. Multiple use. No cooldown. (Voider)| Gengar creeps out Atreyu and he's afraid of any form that may be more powerful than Gengar, so Gengar may not evolve, at all, ever!
    Bulbasaur| Vine Whip: Bulbasaur has a 10% chance of stealing another trainer's Pokemon. PM the narrator during the night phase. If Vine Whip is ineffective, then the trainer may try again. (1 Night Cooldown) If it is Super Effective, then Bulbasaur may not steal again until it evolves into Ivysaur.| Evolves into Ivysaur after 5 Pokemon have been used.
    Ivysaur| Sleep Powder: Ivysaur has a 25% chance of stealing another trainer's Pokemon. PM the narrator during the night phase. If Sleep Powder is ineffective then the trainer may try again (2 night cooldown), if it is Super Effective, trainer may not steal again until it evolves into Venusaur.| Evolves into Venusaur when 13 Pokemon are used.
    Venusaur| Petal Dance: Venusaur has a 50% chance of stealing another trainer's Pokemon. PM the narrator during the night phase. If Petal Dance is ineffective then the trainer may try again (2 night cooldown), if it is Super Effective, trainer may not steal again. | Venusaur will not evolve on a train. It will not evolve on a plane. It will not evolve with a stone. It will not evolve when alone. It will not evolve in the air. It will not evolve anywhere!
    Diglett:| Dig:At the start of the game Diglett's trainer immediately knows the roles and Pokemon of 2 non-wolves. Despite being "used" Diglett stays in play. However only its owner at the start of the game will learn the names.| Evolves into Dugtrio whenever 2 people are auto-lynched.
    Dugtrio | Earth Power: Dugtrio's trainer immediately learns the roles and Pokemon of two more non-wolves. Despite being used, Dugtrio stays in play, however, only the owner at the time of evolution will learn the names.| Ever wonder what happens to the personalities of the other two digletts whenever they evolve into Dugtrio? Does Dugtrio hear voices cuz of it? In any case, Dugtrio doesn't evolve.
    Mareep| Thunderwave: For the rest of the day anyone Mareep's trainer points at will receive +3 votes. Use via PM or thread |Evolves after 5 trainers have been killed. Morbid little sheepy, isn't it. Evolves into Flaafy.
    Flaafy| Cotton Spore: For the rest of the day anyone Flaafy's trainer points at will receive +5 votes. Use via PM or thread| Evolves whenever 7 trainers or Introbulus is killed. Evolves into Ampharos.
    Ampharos| Light Screen: For the rest of the day anyone Ampharos' trainer points at will receive +7 votes. Usable via PM or thread.| No one could handle the shear might of an evolved Ampharos.
    Igglybuff| Charm: For the rest of the day anyone Igglybuff's trainer points at will receive -3 votes. Use via PM or thread. |Evolves after 2 or more trainers post 3 or more Werewolf or Pokemon song parodies. Evolves into Jigglypuff
    Jigglypuff| Sing: For the rest of the day anyone Jigglypuff's trainer points at will receive -5 votes. Use via PM or thread.| Evolves after 3 or more trainers post 5 or more WW or pokemon song parodies and after day 4. Evolves into Wigglytuff.
    Wigglytuff Perish Song:| For the rest of the day anyone Wigglytuff's trainer points at will receive -7 votes. Use via PM or thread.| Wigglytuff can't evolve. No one knows why.
    ????? ????|Up to 4 votes from one trainer may be shifted to another trainer chosen at random.|???
    Moltres LEGENDARY| Sunny Day: Used during the day, the target of this Pokemon may not be lynched today (3 Day Cooldown)| Moltres is content to stay where its at.
    Mudkip| Liek Mudkipz: (Lover roles for Mudkip's trainer and trainer of Mudkip's choice)| After day 2, post a minute or longer video of Mudkip's trainer's player attempting to survey people to find out if they like Mudkips. Elvolves to Marshtomp.
    Marshtomp |They liek Marshtomp: Lover roles for two random trainers| After day 4, post a 3 minute or longer video of Mudkip's trainer's player attempting to survery people in a different manner to find out if they like Mudkips. Evolves to Swampert.
    Swampert| I know who lieks Swampert: Lover roles for two trainers of Swampert's choice| The evolved form of Swampert was banned in Japan for it controversial look, and so has not been brought over to the U.S. version of Pokemon.[/table]

Pokemon can be traded and evolve. Yes, the evil team will have their own Pokemon. Legendary Pokemon will be less likely to be given away in random distribution.
    ONLY ONE POKEMON MAY BE USED PER TRAINER PER DAY OR NIGHT PHASE. (No one player may use two Pokemon during the same day or night phase.)
    Every so often, Atreyu doesn't know when yet, stones will appear. He's not sure how they'll work, but there needs to be some way for Pikachu to evolve. Although, honestly, who'd want to evolve their pikachu.
    Yes, this game is incomplete at this point. More is planned, but Atreyu has to fill it in later.
    EDIT: RARE CANDY RULE! ANYONE WHO MAILS ATREYU CANDY WILL BE GIVEN A RARE CANDY IN GAME AND CAN LEVEL UP THEIR POKEMON!
    A note about game balance: Looking over everything, I see lots of ways this game could be broken and I'm okay with that, because I want to promote creativity in the Pokemon game. I've tried to "NERF" the easiest combos, such as someone owning both Lucario and Mewtwo and someone trading Diglett or Dugtrio to build a large "friendly" list.
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Not here as much. I am out Roman around.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf Central VIII: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

...Rare candy rule? Sweet.
    Demilich avatar by Smuchmuch. Thank you VERY much!

Old Extended Signature, last updated in 2012
    Awright, Supagoof, that's just awesome. Thanks!
    Spoiler
    Show

Infernal avatar by Savana. Thanks!

Nude version by SmuchMuch.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Titan in the Playground

So the wolf team gets different Pokemon from the ones listed?

Also, even if I'm not in the wolf team I would side with the wolf team because of my love of Eevee (and all variations, even horrible Cthulhoid Eevee....actually....especially horrible Cthulhoid Eevee!)

Edit: Unless I could simply justify my goal as just trying to capture the Eevee which I suppose also works.

EEVEE!
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2011-10-19 at 02:01 PM.

4. - Top - End - #214

EEVEE!

Ahem.

I'm not a wolf, no. >.>
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

5. - Top - End - #215
    Dwarf in the Playground

I would definitely play that, Atreyu. Also, I see what you did there in the Ampharos evolution requirement. Very punny
    Last edited by Grue Bait; 2011-10-19 at 11:18 PM.
    Avatar by whatever Zjoot became.
    Will take suggested phrases in sig. PM with ideas
    Am I missed in my absence?

6. - Top - End - #216

Quote Originally Posted by flabort View Post
    ...Rare candy rule? Sweet.
    Thanks! Its my favorite WW rule!

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    So the wolf team gets different Pokemon from the ones listed?

Also, even if I'm not in the wolf team I would side with the wolf team because of my love of Eevee (and all variations, even horrible Cthulhoid Eevee....actually....especially horrible Cthulhoid Eevee!)

Edit: Unless I could simply justify my goal as just trying to capture the Eevee which I suppose also works.

EEVEE!
    The wolves would get one of the Pokemon from the list, the note was there simply so people knew that the wolves would have Pokemon in general.

Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    EEVEE!

Ahem.

I'm not a wolf, no. >.>
    Of course not.

Quote Originally Posted by Grue Bait View Post
    I would definitely play that, Atreyu. Also, I see what you did there in the Ampharos evolution requirement. Very punny
    Thanks! I'm glad someone caught the pun.

Unfortunately, I'm more of a part time WW gamer these days and haven't felt properly motivated to run one in about 2 years, so that is why this game is OGL. I think the concept is sweet and would like to see someone with better organizational skills than me grab the reins.

On a side note, I really need to write out the rules for a Sly Cooper WW idea I"ve got banging around in the old noggin.
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #217
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu the Masked LLama View Post
    I think the concept is sweet and would like to see someone with better organizational skills than me grab the reins.
    ...I might just do this. Eventually.

Center is going to take forever.

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

8. - Top - End - #218
    Titan in the Playground

Atreyu, if the wolves get the same Pokemon on the list then you're going to need to change some things. Certain uses and evolutions are pretty useless for the wolves.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Pixie in the Playground

Atreyu, if the wolves get the same Pokemon on the list then you're going to need to change some things. Certain uses and evolutions are pretty useless for the wolves.
    I don't see anything useless for the wolves. Elaborate?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarethG View Post
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.
    What kind of paranoid mind sees that as something else. ~ The Narrator, during Stranded in Space.

(Sugar Shock avatar by Dirtytabs.)

10. - Top - End - #220
    Titan in the Playground

The Drowzee line of evolutions is set up in a way that's better for town than wolves and the Riolu line is just flat out useless for wolves. (Outside of denying town access to those things but, that doesn't really count since every pokemon someone has is denying everyone else access to it.)
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2011-10-20 at 03:16 PM.

11. - Top - End - #221
    Pixie in the Playground

The Drowzee line of evolutions is set up in a way that's better for town than wolves and the Riolu line is just flat out useless for wolves.
    Missed Drowzee, but I would assume those are both town-specific, as well as Mewtwo.

EDIT: And if not, then the wolves at least know they don't have to worry about them. Especially Riolu.
    Last edited by Internet Flea; 2011-10-20 at 03:17 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarethG View Post
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.
    What kind of paranoid mind sees that as something else. ~ The Narrator, during Stranded in Space.

(Sugar Shock avatar by Dirtytabs.)

12. - Top - End - #222
    Titan in the Playground

With Riolu it seems like one of those things that's equally unfair to both sides. Town has no baner and doesn't know it (which is pretty terrible) and the wolf who has Riolu sits there and goes "great, my personal thing is for town to have a lack of something, fun?". So it's not that it isn't balanced but it's not exactly pro-fun.

13. - Top - End - #223

As the narrator you're allowed to cheat with who gets which Pokemon if you prefer for game balance.

As it is, the game is designed to be well, rather chaotic, I admit. The narrator may tweak it as they see fit, especially some of the more silly evolution requirements. It might be interesting for the players to not be sure if they even have a Mewtwo. After all, we have some other scrying Pokemon, don't we. If not, I can add some in there.

Penguinator, that would be awesome! I think you'd do a fantastic job with it.
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #224
    Troll in the Playground

I have some questions about the Rare Candy rule.

{1} Why do the players send Atreyu, and not the narrator(s), the rare candy?

{2} How can the narrator(s) be certain Atreyu got the Rare Candy?

{3} What happens if Atreyu gets the Rare Candy, but doesn't want that player to get an in-game Rare Candy, so doesn't inform the narrator(s) he recieved said candy?

{4} Can Atreyu send himself Rare Candy?

{5} If so, is it really fair? Considering he doesn't have to pay any postage, just buy the candy and declare it delivered via Llama-mail.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

15. - Top - End - #225
    Ogre in the Playground

Despite a small PM hiccup, Werewolf Classic XIV is now underway!

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

16. - Top - End - #226
    Ogre in the Playground

I totally want to see Atreyu mail himself rare candy.

Also... YAY!
    >>
    Eevee's way cuter than Pikachu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

17. - Top - End - #227
    Ogre in the Playground

Also, what happens if the Rare Candy is sent, but gets lost in the mail?

18. - Top - End - #228
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Also, what happens if the Rare Candy is sent, but gets lost in the mail?
    I suggest sending it with Delivery Confirmation, and keeping the receipt.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Barbarian in the Playground

I would like all of those who may be silently wondering about L.A. Noir know that I submitted the thread on the 21st and have been waiting for mod approval.
    Unless some sort of thing went wrong with the server.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

20. - Top - End - #230
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

I thought I remembered a game going up the 24th.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    I would like all of those who may be silently wondering about L.A. Noir know that I submitted the thread on the 21st and have been waiting for mod approval.
    It's usually best to post here that you've submitted a thread for approval.

22. - Top - End - #232
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    I totally checked the post queue two days ago! *mutter stupid thing not working right* Anyway, it's approved now.

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

23. - Top - End - #233
    Troll in the Playground

when will a second pony game will be underway?
    i would love to co-narrate and help with the fluff.
    Despite everything, its still me.

24. - Top - End - #234
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by super dark33 View Post
    My bet would be not for a while. Sadly. I just started watching the show so finally know enough to make up details I didn't fill in on Emperor Treasure. Also I feel a little left out surrounded by all these pony avatars. *shrug*

25. - Top - End - #235
    Troll in the Playground

My bet would be not for a while. Sadly. I just started watching the show so finally know enough to make up details I didn't fill in on Emperor Treasure. Also I feel a little left out surrounded by all these pony avatars. *shrug*
    Same answer as I gave before.
    Lex kat, after this My little pony game is finished, will you start anouter one?
    if so, i would like to co-Narrate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    Usually there's a break between two games of the same series, and depending on the game that can be anything from a month or so to a year. Just mentioning that most likely the My Little Pony II won't start for a little while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    Yeah, it's going to be a while.

My next game is going to be Convoy...... I forgot what number we are on.

After that, Assassins V, then ItP: Battle for ______ (or Custom WW 3), and then MLP II.

I learned after my original runs of Assassins and Convoy that if I don't take a break from them, I get burned out and drop them completely.

But, I'll keep you in mind for co-narrator, if you want.

26. - Top - End - #236
    Ogre in the Playground

Just in case people missed it: LA Noir is up and accepting players. So join up.

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

27. - Top - End - #237
    Dwarf in the Playground

Trick or Treat WW 2 has been submitted. And, just for the records, I've taken over as narrator.
    Avatar of Yoshimo by Trazoi. WW Banner by Elder Tsofu.

Trophies and Titles
    Spoiler
    Show
    Protecting the Guilty/I Survived the City of the Drifter(City of Darkness)
    Bringer of Chaos/Last Assassin Standing/Werewolf Finder/Oops! (City of Shadows)
    (Shape-shifters 2)
    (Bombs Away Heat 2)

28. - Top - End - #238
    Troll in the Playground

What did you do with Lord Pringle?

29. - Top - End - #239
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

What are you supposed to do with someone whose name happens to be the same as a type of chip?

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

30. - Top - End - #240
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinator View Post
    ...I might just do this. Eventually.

Center is going to take forever.
    You know, what with all those dead people not staying dead, just popping right out of the ground all casual like.

Spoiler
    Show
    But I love it ,
    No really Ramsus, it's been fun, so far. (Oh and you too Penguinator )