New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    So any problems? Concerns? Things I should change?
    None from me.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

So any problems? Concerns? Things I should change?
    None from me either. Go on.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

I think she looks pretty interesting as well. I can see that you have her all fleshed out from the start. I had to flesh out Tobio as I went along.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    The girl is taken, and Hajime staggers, the sidewalk shaking underneath him, unable to keep his balance.

And she's gone, and he can do nothing to stop it.
    Actually, my intention was to pull Yori away before he grabbed Shiki. Sorry, I know that that wasn't made clear in the post. Then again, Duos may decide that he doesn't like the idea of Katashi interfering. The interruption is just an optional extra that he's free to have deleted, should it not fit with his plans.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kay, if Duos decides to go with your plot, I'll change my post.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Barbarian in the Playground

I can work with both of those, actually. If we assume that Yori has established his grip on Shiki when Katashi shows up, it's a reasonable assumption that as he gets hauled backwards, Shiki goes with him.
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #67
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Duos View Post
    I can work with both of those, actually. If we assume that Yori has established his grip on Shiki when Katashi shows up, it's a reasonable assumption that as he gets hauled backwards, Shiki goes with him.
    Although that would mean that we'd need a way of getting Shiki back. After all, Yori isn't actually supposed to win this encounter...

...Is he?

8. - Top - End - #68
    Pixie in the Playground

Duos....?

Where are you, man?

9. - Top - End - #69
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Cao-Cao View Post
    Duos....?

Where are you, man?
    That's the trouble with these tightly intertwined plots: If any of the core players stop posting, all the others have to stop as well. Still, there's no reason why that has to freeze up the whole RP. As before, there are plenty of characters who aren't tied up in intricate conspiracies. If anyone's typing fingers are itching, I'm sure we can conjure up some sideline scenes to occupy their attention.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Got any side plots for Ryuji and his lady friends in mind Anyr?

11. - Top - End - #71
    Barbarian in the Playground

Sorry, sorry.

I'm currently in Martha's Vineyard, celebrating my grandmother's birthday, and there's no wifi at the country club we're at-there's one computer, that you can sign up for 15 minutes at time, and I'm having a wee bit of trouble posting anything relevant in the span of 15 minutes.

I'll try to get something useful up tomorrow.

Also: I was planning for Yori to snatch Shiki, forcing a rescue mission. Storming the bad guy's evil lair is always fun; plus I get to use the art I found for the G.E.A.R. project soldiers. I think it'll be a suitably adrenaline fueled rescue mission.
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #72
    Ettin in the Playground

Hmmm, having some trouble thinking of how to introduce Mami...a lot seems to be going on.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

13. - Top - End - #73
    Ogre in the Playground

Hmmm, having some trouble thinking of how to introduce Mami...a lot seems to be going on.
    Well, Alia, her brother, or Ryuu could always be somewhere in the city, if you just need someone to run into.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Pixie in the Playground

Or you could wait till tomorrow and be one of those people assigned to look into and clean up after the mess in the District Six hospital. After all, it's not every day that a group of heavily-armed gunmen and a powerful psychic attack.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh! You posting + people looking for interaction triggered a memory: Is that one person Ryuu and Souji ended up hiding with still around? I was thinking of having Ryuu try to find her, if so.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Pixie in the Playground

You mean Shunkei Ina? Yeah, she's still around-Right now she's probably at Daisukes' penthouse, although she's certainly having some serious rethought about her opinion on Daisuke after seeing the mess upstairs and hearing the rumours.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Ogre in the Playground

That's the one, yes. But in that case, Ryuu has no clue how to find her, unless she left a note on her door or something, so it's probably moot.

18. - Top - End - #78
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
    Absolutely. If you're in the mood for a simple, casual scene, then I can have Miura Kin join the ever growing crowd of Tokiwadai girls circling Ryuji. Or, if you're looking for something more serious, then there's a spare member of GATE ready to spread chaos in his wake at a moment's notice. The choice is yours.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Hmmm, I think I'll give Ryuji a little casual interaction before I let him get thrown into the whirlwind chaos and pandemonium that Academy City is currently becoming.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

You have a hyperactive speedster in the group and you are asking for sideplots? Just wait five minutes for Katsu to spot a shiny thing! ^_^

On more serious ground, Katsu will behave for the casual conversation. But I promise nothing when the chaos ensues. X3
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

21. - Top - End - #81
    Pixie in the Playground

I'd post now, Anyr, except that it'd take a couple of in-RP hours to move Shougo to a new room and sort the mess out. And I'm not sure if people have things they want to do in those couple of hours.

Also, it could be a good time for Mami to make an entrance.

22. - Top - End - #82

<_<...>_>...

Hey guys...Been a while.

Sorry bout that. Had to do...things...

But, yes, I would like to come back.

So, I guess the big question here is...am I needed somewhere? Or is there a good spot for Krystal to squeeze back in?

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

23. - Top - End - #83
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Well Kin just found Ryuji and Katsu. Krystal and Kin seem like the kind of girls that would become inseparable over what they went through. Plus Kin might have run ahead once she saw Katsu.

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ettin in the Playground

Well Kin just found Ryuji and Katsu. Krystal and Kin seem like the kind of girls that would become inseparable over what they went through. Plus Kin might have run ahead once she saw Katsu.
    Actually, Kin greeted Katsu because she was sad about having to walk home alone. As you said, the two are normally inseparable (sometimes literally), so I thought that Kin's unusual solitude deserved a line of explanation. Still, now that KerfuffleMach is back, there's no reason why Krystal can't unexpectedly return from whatever appointment/illness/labyrinth/etc that's been keeping her away.
    Last edited by Anyr; 2012-06-17 at 08:19 PM.

25. - Top - End - #85

Quote Originally Posted by Anyr View Post
    Actually, Kin greeted Katsu because she was sad about having to walk home alone. As you said, the two are normally inseparable (sometimes literally), so I thought that Kin's unusual solitude deserved a line of explanation. Still, now that KerfuffleMach is back, there's no reason why Krystal can't unexpectedly return from whatever appointment/illness/labyrinth/etc that's been keeping her away.
    Yay!

I'll blame it on a family thing. How many days has passed since last Krystal was present?

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

CHARACTERS

26. - Top - End - #86
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Yay!

I'll blame it on a family thing. How many days has passed since last Krystal was present?
    Just the one (I think).

27. - Top - End - #87

Just the one (I think).
    Alrighty. Sick day it is!

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

28. - Top - End - #88
    Pixie in the Playground

Terry hasn't gone AWOL again, has he?

29. - Top - End - #89
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Cao-Cao View Post
    Terry hasn't gone AWOL again, has he?
    It's hard to tell. Luckily, he's not half as plot-critical as he was before, so we can continue for a while without him.

30. - Top - End - #90
    Pixie in the Playground

It's hard to tell. Luckily, he's not half as plot-critical as he was before, so we can continue for a while without him.
    And now he is.

Oh noooooo, come back, Terry!