Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Oooh! I want some cucumbers, mister!"
    Gloud hopped around Green in a circle.
    Green nodded and wheeled over the towel rack.
    He draped the little foal in a robe that was much too big. Then came the blue mud mask and cucumbers on eyes.

"Oh? So like a radio play? That's sounds very interesting, but uh, what do you mean by that last part? What about Broadmare and Fillywood?"
    "What? And let hacks like Gold Starlet, Colt Muscle, and 'Awkward' Curly touch my play?"

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Poor colt was nearly asleep by the time they reached the bed. He sleep-wiggled himself all nice and cozy under the blankets, looking like a little caterpillar nearly in its cocoon. "Mister Grills?" he mumbled, eyes still shut. "Can I have...the rest of the tour...later? I wanna...see the bed...a bit...more..."
    Grills couldn't help but laugh. Garion was too cute. A stallion hoof gently patted down the pony'fro. "Of course. You can examine my bed as much as you like."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-09-06 at 12:43 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #332
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "What? And let hacks like Gold Starlet, Colt Muscle, and 'Awkward' Curly touch my play?"

"Then you just make a contract to not let 'hacks' like that touch your play,"
    Fox Trot replied with a small playful smile.

3. - Top - End - #333
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Yeah...yeah, maybe you're right." Sandy started to raise his head, the hints of a second wind picking up his sails. "Th' talkin' part was where I got all tongue-tied, maybe I just need somepony else. Somepony who likes some of th' things I like, or has a lot of good stories t'tell." He scratched at his mane sheepishly. "That, or I gotta somehow learn how t'talk t'mares in about a minute."
    Night Jewel nodded. "Conversations are tricky, aren't they. We may need a pony who likes sand or something.

"Well, if you're short on things to say, you can always talk about your latest adventures."
    She winked. "Things have been exciting lately."

"Hey Night Jewel, so, did ya round up any other girls, or was that one the only one?" Gearstride asked the filly.
    "Of course there are others!" she laughed. "Do you think I'd stop before I was done? I'd better bring them in." With that, she headed out to fetch Bachelorette #2.
    Last edited by PurityIcekiller; 2012-09-12 at 11:27 PM.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

4. - Top - End - #334
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    Night Jewel nodded. "Conversations are tricky, aren't they. We may need a pony who likes sand or something.

"Well, if you're short on things to say, you can always talk about your latest adventures."
    She winked. "Things have been exciting lately."

"Of course there are others!" she laughed. "Do you think I'd stop before I was done? I'd better bring them in." With that, she headed out to fetch Bachelorette #2.
    [Sandy - The Dating Game]

"Talk about latest adventures, got it." Sandy sat himself up, mentally preparing for the next date. His latest adventures weren't exactly that impressive, a lot of woe and sadness there. And the last one just involved getting chased by a chimera, rather boring stuff. He'd think of something, though.

[Garion - Honk Shoe]

Grills couldn't help but laugh. Garion was too cute. A stallion hoof gently patted down the pony'fro. "Of course. You can examine my bed as much as you like."
    Garion let out one last, squeaky yawn, gentle nuzzling the hoof patting him down. "O...kay......." Seconds later, the gentle rise and fall of the colt's chest told them he'd finally made his trip to dreamland.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-06 at 07:39 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

5. - Top - End - #335
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

A short moment later, Greif hovers over to his customers, their drinks clasped in his talons. He hands a cup of steaming tea to Fox Trot, before hovering over to the purple mare and setting her latte down on the table. "Here you go, ma'am," the griffin says with a charming smile. "And I hope you enjoy it. Also, if you want to listen to the radio for some inspiration or something, just let me know." He gives a gesture at some of the nearby radios, before hovering back to the bar.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

6. - Top - End - #336
    Pixie in the Playground

Knack eventually made her way to the spa and gingerly got in, letting the warm waters work their wonderful welcome ways.

"Just what the doctor ordered."

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

7. - Top - End - #337
    Troll in the Playground

Match Making Mayhem

And then a pink pegasus appeared with tsurime eyes making eye contact with her look like she was holding you in contempt. She had a gardening spade cutie mark.

"Hello, Sandy was it? My name is Tilly." She sat herself down.

------------------
    Grills' Spa

Cloud was tempted to eat the cucumber, but she was going to prepare she had an air of fanciness to her. She held her nose up. "Thank you mister green pony, you did well, I might tip you." She was also tempted to at the mask as she trotted around wearing an oversized bathrobe. She was adorably silly.

Grills' Apartment

Gwynfillion smiled as the little colt conked out and fell asleep. She turned back to Grills and softly sighed. "You probably have a number of questions."

Greif's Place

Fox Trot gives Greif a small smile and a thanks as he takes to sipping his sun tea, hot sun tea, he was used to it cold, but this was a good take on it. "Yummy."

8. - Top - End - #338
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Then you just make a contract to not let 'hacks' like that touch your play,"
    Fox Trot replied with a small playful smile.

Greif's Place

Fox Trot gives Greif a small smile and a thanks as he takes to sipping his sun tea, hot sun tea, he was used to it cold, but this was a good take on it. "Yummy."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Greif's Cafe

A short moment later, Greif hovers over to his customers, their drinks clasped in his talons. He hands a cup of steaming tea to Fox Trot, before hovering over to the purple mare and setting her latte down on the table. "Here you go, ma'am," the griffin says with a charming smile. "And I hope you enjoy it. Also, if you want to listen to the radio for some inspiration or something, just let me know." He gives a gesture at some of the nearby radios, before hovering back to the bar.
    "It's those producers. They wont sign on if they don't have one of those big name pretty faces on there." Purple noticed her latte and let the scent surround her nose. Then she sipped it and was sent to paradise. "Oh, that is good. A little jazz and the day is made."

[Garion - Honk Shoe]

Garion let out one last, squeaky yawn, gentle nuzzling the hoof patting him down. "O...kay......." Seconds later, the gentle rise and fall of the colt's chest told them he'd finally made his trip to dreamland.
    Grills' Apartment

Gwynfillion smiled as the little colt conked out and fell asleep. She turned back to Grills and softly sighed. "You probably have a number of questions."
    Grills smiled and Garion's cuteness. It softened him before he turned to Gwynfillion. "I have a few but let's start with your health and then go to where the hydra came from."

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    Knack eventually made her way to the spa and gingerly got in, letting the warm waters work their wonderful welcome ways.

"Just what the doctor ordered."
    Grills' Spa

Cloud was tempted to eat the cucumber, but she was going to prepare she had an air of fanciness to her. She held her nose up. "Thank you mister green pony, you did well, I might tip you." She was also tempted to at the mask as she trotted around wearing an oversized bathrobe. She was adorably silly.
    Green almost giggled. Almost. "Would either of you ladies want a snack or beverage?"
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-09-06 at 11:49 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

9. - Top - End - #339
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

Greif nods to Spin, who in turn looks over towards the nearest radio. Her horn glows pink, and the dial on the radio turns, bringing the machine to life.

Smooth jazz slowly begins to filter through the device, giving the cafe a laid-back and easy-going coffee shop ambiance.

10. - Top - End - #340
    Ettin in the Playground

Match Making Mayhem

And then a pink pegasus appeared with tsurime eyes making eye contact with her look like she was holding you in contempt. She had a gardening spade cutie mark.

(Tsurime?)

With a deft kick to Sandy's side, Silverpine would manage to position Sandy directly in front of those intimidating tsudere eyes.

11. - Top - End - #341
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    (Tsurime?)

With a deft kick to Sandy's side, Silverpine would manage to position Sandy directly in front of those intimidating tsudere eyes.
    (I had the same question, google managed to help)

Sandy yelped in surprise and found himself right smack in the hot seat. Jeez, you could drill a hole from ten yards with eyes like that, and then shame the board into fixing up its life. It was like she was even judging the way he was sitting. The little stallion shifted uncomfortably, trying to straighten himself up.

Match Making Mayhem

Well, it was nice to see she was a pegasus, and her coat color was rather nice and bright. "Aye, nice t'meet you, Tilly." Carefully - carrying things in his hooves and mouth was still a mite tricky - he served cookies for the both of them, passing over her plate like a proper, if a little shaky, gentlecolt. "So, Tilly, you from around here? How long have y'been in Bridle Shores?" Perhaps he could get her talking about different locales, and that would steer things a bit towards talking about one of his own adventures...maybe?

12. - Top - End - #342
    Troll in the Playground

Fox Trot-Greif's Place

"Well, I don't know what to tell you there, I'm just a silly old dancer, different world...maybe same manure,"
    Fox Trot wrinkled his muzzle and sniffed his tea, enjoying the smell. He slightly tapped a hind hoof against the floor to the music.
    -----------------------------

Grills' Apartment

"My health is fine Grills, as for the hydra I don't know, the woods. It was there at the farm when we got there,"
    Gwynfillion replied opening up the first aid kit. She only had a minor cut from when she fell out of the tree and she began to attend that.

Grills' Spa

"Ooooh? We get snacks? What kind of snacks can I get?"
    The little filly enthusiastically asked. This was turning out to be a good day.
    -----------------------------

Match Making Mayhem

This Tilly sideglanced the cookies, no no...no cookies, stick to your diet. She fixated her gaze on Sandy. "Yes, I reside in Bridle Shores, have so for the past four years."

13. - Top - End - #343
    Titan in the Playground

Match Making Mayhem

This Tilly sideglanced the cookies, no no...no cookies, stick to your diet. She fixated her gaze on Sandy. "Yes, I reside in Bridle Shores, have so for the past four years."
    Oof, that was a bit of a buzzkill right there. And after he didn't even drop them or anything. "Oh. Uh, I'm a bit more of a newcomer myself, only got set up here a couple months back, when the fair was in town an' everythin'." He nibbled on his own cookie, a still-warm chocolate chip. The gooey chocolate just oozed out and stretched between his lips and the pastry, before breaking into little twirls of decadent flavor. Oh so tempting and sweet. "What made y'move out here? Friends? Family? Like the country?"

14. - Top - End - #344
    Troll in the Playground

Darn those cookies look nice. "The soil around here is great, perfect for my venus fly trap farm and..." She wrinkled her nose, such delicious smells. "The weather is nice."

15. - Top - End - #345
    Titan in the Playground

Welll, this wasn't exactly going in the direction of adventure, but at least she was actively answering questions. Might as well run with it... he thought as he reached for another cookie. Which just so happened to be the last chocolate chip one. "Sorta th' same with me; I came here because they needed somepony t'watch over th' beach, keep it tidy, keep it all from washin' away, stuff like that." He bit into his soft, gooey cookie, accidentally smearing a line of choclatey goodness on the side of his muzzle. "So...y'like t'gardenin' an' such, huh? Are y'happy with just a lil' house garden, or is there somethin' bigger y'got your eye on? Castle groundskeeper, in charge of a park, anythin'?" The smear went unheeded as he continued to nibble.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-07 at 04:49 AM.

16. - Top - End - #346
    Troll in the Playground

"Yes, I like gardening," She said acknowledging his thing/job with beaches. That cookie looked so good, so moist. "I would like to create the biggest garden solely for the venus fly trap, an under appreciated and lovely example of flora working together with ponies."

17. - Top - End - #347
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills

"Let me get that." He said as he telekinetically lifted the rubbing alcohol swab and bandage. "I knew I should have walked your two home. Now look what happened."

Green

"Kebabs, nuggets, and sandwiches made anyway you like." beeped the nearly robotic Green.

Purple

Purple leans back a little and lets out a relaxed sigh. "Heh. This latte is so good. Great atmosphere."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-09-07 at 05:36 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #348
    Troll in the Playground

Grills

"Let me get that." He said as he telekinetically lifted the rubbing alcohol swab and bandage. "I knew I should have walked your two home. Now look what happened."

"Stop it Grills, this is not your fault, and I apply first aid myself, thank you"
    She said trying to grab the rubbing alcohol swab and bandage with her magic from his magic.

19. - Top - End - #349
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy smiled right as he was about to take another bite, this time getting a sizable, glistening crumb stuck to the chocolate as well. And was that...yes, a full chocolate chip in it too. "That's a mighty noble goal y'got there, Tilly, an' I wish ya'll th' best of luck on it." He munched the last bite of cookie with noticeable relish, whomever made these cookies knew what they were doing. "Makes me wish I could do somethin' like that with a beach. But I think if I can just make somethin' lovely that everypony can enjoy, then I can call that a job well done."

"And...I guess I always did have my eye on sculptin' with sand too. I-if somepony could enjoy those, well, that'd be th' icin' on th' cake." A little tinge of red spread over his cheeks; ordinarily, he didn't talk much about his sculpting business, what with the general embarrassment it was now. But something - he couldn't really figure what - made him open up about it.

20. - Top - End - #350
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Stop it Grills, this is not your fault, and I apply first aid myself, thank you"
    She said trying to grab the rubbing alcohol swab and bandage with her magic from his magic.
    Grills struggled to pull the swab and bandage back. "Okay, it's not my fault, but let me apply the first aid. You shouldn't have to."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #351
    Troll in the Playground

Spa

Cloud gasped happily and bounced up to Green, private space be darned. "Sandwiches? Oooh....I want a yellow rose petal, alfalfa, roasted daisy, tomato sandwich...with yummy seasoning."

Grills Apartment

"And why shouldn't I have to?"
    She stubbornly magically pulled still. This was going nowhere. She pouted at him.

Greif's Cafe

Fox Trot nodded his head and bobbed to the music as he drank his tea.

Match making Mayhem

She stared at him for a moment. "You don't think its weird? Most ponies think it weird my love for the venus fly trap. Hauh. Sand sculpting? You make fancy sand castles?"
    ---------

Gearstride in the meanwhile, was out behind the Clunker with the other two and a portable oven, because why not, making more cookies.

"Hey babe, this is a great recipe, old family recipe?"

22. - Top - End - #352
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

The griffin leans against the bar and nods his head along in time to the music, smiling contently. Top Spin takes a seat at the bar near her boss, and idly taps a hoof on the floor to the beat.

After a moment, Greif looks over at the purple mare and smiles charmingly. "So, what's your story? I'm new in town, and I'm still trying to get to know everybody. I figure I should try to get to know my customers, if not my neighbors."

The look on Spin's face becomes one of exasperation, as if to say "Here we go again." She has a strong idea of where this is going.

23. - Top - End - #353
    Ettin in the Playground

Match making Mayhem

She stared at him for a moment. "You don't think its weird? Most ponies think it weird my love for the venus fly trap. Hauh. Sand sculpting? You make fancy sand castles?"
    ---------

Gearstride in the meanwhile, was out behind the Clunker with the other two and a portable oven, because why not, making more cookies.

"Direct from the ovens of my own ma," Silverpine replied, grinning. "Age old recipe that has jealously guarded since the days of Nightmare Moon, I was told."

24. - Top - End - #354
    Troll in the Playground

"Direct from the ovens of my own ma," Silverpine replied, grinning. "Age old recipe that has jealously guarded since the days of Nightmare Moon, I was told."

"Oh?.....that so? Do you jealously guard it to?"
    She asked in a sing song tone and poked his barrel.

25. - Top - End - #355
    Titan in the Playground

Grills Apartment

She stubbornly magically pulled still. This was going nowhere. She pouted at him.
    Garion

Garion stirred on the bed, momentarily roused by the arguing, but did not fully wake...yet.

Match making Mayhem

---------

Sandy

Sandy was tempted to point out that, among the other oddities of the town (was that a Kraken in the distance?) having a love for venus fly traps seemed rather tame. Thankfully, he could figure out that was probably the wrong thing to say right about now.

The "fancy sandcastle" comment deflated him slightly. "Er, well, I suppose I make sand castles from time t'time," why did everypony always go with sandcastles? "But I mainly do lil' statues an' things like that. Sculptures of ponies, models of houses, sometimes flowers and trees. An' when work's not so great," like it is now he silently added, "I also repair things. Table legs, door handles, lil' odds an' ends."

Meanwhile, the scent of chocolate chip cookies, freshly-baking, wafted over to the two ponies. Sandy turned to sniff at the aroma, that last melty crumb on his muzzle glistening temptingly in the sun. "Mmm, those smell good..." And as luck would further have it, he'd just eaten the last one. Sure, there were more cookies on the table, and in front of Tilly, but those were all sugar cookies; nothing like the moist goodness that was a freshly-baked chocolate chip cookie.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-07 at 10:03 AM.

26. - Top - End - #356
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh?.....that so? Do you jealously guard it to?"
    She asked in a sing song tone and poked his barrel.
    Silverpine draped a foreleg over his head, afflicting a mock look of anguish. "Alas! The secret has been pried from me by the devil herself. A xanadu mare whom I cannot resist her temptations." He was blissfully unaware of the effect of the chococlate chip cookies on the two seated just not far away.

27. - Top - End - #357
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy

Sandy was tempted to point out that, among the other oddities of the town (was that a Kraken in the distance?) having a love for venus fly traps seemed rather tame. Thankfully, he could figure out that was probably the wrong thing to say right about now.

The "fancy sandcastle" comment deflated him slightly. "Er, well, I suppose I make sand castles from time t'time," why did everypony always go with sandcastles? "But I mainly do lil' statues an' things like that. Sculptures of ponies, models of houses, sometimes flowers and trees. An' when work's not so great," like it is now he silently added, "I also repair things. Table legs, door handles, lil' odds an' ends."

Meanwhile, the scent of chocolate chip cookies, freshly-baking, wafted over to the two ponies. Sandy turned to sniff at the aroma, that last melty crumb on his muzzle glistening temptingly in the sun. "Mmm, those smell good..." And as luck would further have it, he'd just eaten the last one. Sure, there were more cookies on the table, and in front of Tilly, but those were all sugar cookies; nothing like the moist goodness that was a freshly-baked chocolate chip cookie.
    This Tilly looked at the remaining cookies. "No one ever really seems to like sugar cookies, placed next to chocolate chip cookies, they're like the red-headed step child."

Silverpine draped a foreleg over his head, afflicting a mock look of anguish. "Alas! The secret has been pried from me by the devil herself. A xanadu mare whom I cannot resist her temptations." He was blissfully unaware of the effect of the chococlate chip cookies on the two seated just not far away.

"Swoon~ and now I shall make millions off your almost aphrodisiac-like cookies while you become my trophy-coltfriend,"
    The mare turned around and leaned back against the barrel of her coltfriend.

28. - Top - End - #358
    Titan in the Playground

This Tilly looked at the remaining cookies. "No one ever really seems to like sugar cookies, placed next to chocolate chip cookies, they're like the red-headed step child."
    Sandy chuckled along with her. "I think it's the smell, personally. Sugar cookies just smell like any old sweet when you bake 'em, but y'can never miss th' smell of good ol' chocolate chip." The crumb bobbed along as he chatted and laughed, slowly sinking lower on his face. It was a miracle it had stayed stuck this long anyway. It sunk down, tracing a gooey, delicious line of chocolate from the cheek on its way down to the chin. That last chocolate chip, it swayed back and forth in the slight breeze, as if it was waving good-bye to the mare and her dumb ol' sugar cookie.

Meanwhile, the little stallion was completely oblivious to the little crumb. "Chocolate chip ain't your favorite, is it? Would've given you one of them if I'd known."

29. - Top - End - #359
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy chuckled along with her. "I think it's the smell, personally. Sugar cookies just smell like any old sweet when you bake 'em, but y'can never miss th' smell of good ol' chocolate chip." The crumb bobbed along as he chatted and laughed, slowly sinking lower on his face. It was a miracle it had stayed stuck this long anyway. It sunk down, tracing a gooey, delicious line of chocolate from the cheek on its way down to the chin. That last chocolate chip, it swayed back and forth in the slight breeze, as if it was waving good-bye to the mare and her dumb ol' sugar cookie.

Meanwhile, the little stallion was completely oblivious to the little crumb. "Chocolate chip ain't your favorite, is it? Would've given you one of them if I'd known."

Her eyes stared at the gooey line of chocolate, being wasted on his face. Wasted I say!

"You would have given me one anyway even if I didn't like them?....That's...anyways. No, I do enjoy chocolate chip cookies...I just can't....have any right now."

30. - Top - End - #360
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills Apartment

(I'll wait for Knack to get her turn)

Grills bit his lip and lightly tugged. "Because I am here for you. I promised. So let me take care of you."

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Greif's Cafe

The griffin leans against the bar and nods his head along in time to the music, smiling contently. Top Spin takes a seat at the bar near her boss, and idly taps a hoof on the floor to the beat.

After a moment, Greif looks over at the purple mare and smiles charmingly. "So, what's your story? I'm new in town, and I'm still trying to get to know everybody. I figure I should try to get to know my customers, if not my neighbors."

The look on Spin's face becomes one of exasperation, as if to say "Here we go again." She has a strong idea of where this is going.
    "Weeeeell..."Purple inhales deeply."Well I am a waitress, singer, snowboarder, skateboarder, monkey trainer, pig Whisperer, motivation speaker, pastry chef, professional eater, writer, monster busting, marathon runner, and I dabble at concert sousaphone. Oh and I also own a night club that will open very soon."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater