New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: General Exalted Discussion Thread X: Playground Cosmic Principle

Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    Though IIRC essence 5 is where you do get a perfect vision effect, so that wouldn't be at chargen.
    The hell it wouldn't be (intentional pun).

-Solar character generation as normal.
    -Buy the appropriate Third Circle Demon as a Mentor.
    -Ask them to make you an Akuma.
    -Enjoy your ludicrous wad of free experience via Demonic Inheritance and trait reconfiguration.
    -If you don't feel like spending training times, maybe ask Cecelyne to shoot you full of her training charms. It doesn't seem unreasonable to request a small favor, since you're a willingly repentant Solar.

-Forget why you were doing this in the first place to instead go fulfill your Urge.

...every great plan starts with a few kinks. They can be worked out.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Firbolg in the Playground

On E5 at chargen, I think I pulled it off in anathema, so if it isn't possible, then anathema needs fixing.

Edit: Just checked, looks like you need 3 more BPs than a starting solar has. Are 3 point flaws viable?
    Last edited by Rockphed; 2012-05-01 at 10:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardog View Post
    Rockphed said it well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Starfall
    When your pants are full of crickets, you don't need mnemonics.
    Dragontar by Serpentine.

Now offering unsolicited advice.

3. - Top - End - #243
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Xefas View Post
    I imagine they will still expect payment for services rendered (creating life for you and all that), but Creation's Exalted have a reputation of being by-and-large ungrateful bigoted pricks, so if someone just banishes the poor thing back to Malfeas without so much as a 'thank you', I doubt they would be particularly surprised.

Cool, thanks.
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordJ View Post
    New law: Obey me or you'll be crushed by a MOUNTAIN.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Bugbear in the Playground

Winners of the comic think tank contest have been announced.
    Expect the debut within a few weeks. (Argablarga finals!)

5. - Top - End - #245
    Titan in the Playground

I just tried to explain my Exalted character (If you want to see, it's posted in Lix's recruitment thread) to my dad, without giving any system info.

So, he has a whole lot of ways of not being hurt. He can make any wounds turn into steam when they appear if he's near an ocean, he can make random stuff appear to block attacks if he sees them coming, and he can also switch places with an attacker as the attack is in mid-strike. If something gets severed, he can keep it attached by tentacle.

He has a needle made of frozen acid that melts when it hits stuff, and can make temporary holes in anything in the way so he can hit anything he can see, if it doesn't dodge. He also has a mummy-wrapping that wraps itself around him, and can spew clouds of acid in case he gets chased.

Oh, and when he talks, it comes out as floating gold handwriting.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

6. - Top - End - #246
    Titan in the Playground

Has anyone else realized that there are only 137 Solars left, not 150?

-100 Deathknights
    -50 Green Sun Princes
    -13 Deathlords
    Avatar of George the Dragon Slayer, from the upcoming Indivisible!
    My Steam profile
    Warriors and Wuxia, Callos_DeTerran's ToB setting

7. - Top - End - #247
    Barbarian in the Playground

GnomePirate

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Has anyone else realized that there are only 137 Solars left, not 150 ?
    -13 Deathlords
    Um, these don't have Exaltations ... just are ghostly equivalents of Ishavara / 3rd circle demons.
    Youth and strenght alvays lose to age and treachery.

8. - Top - End - #248
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rikandur Azebol View Post
    Um, these don't have Exaltations ... just are ghostly equivalents of Ishavara / 3rd circle demons.
    Oh yeah, those are the ghosts of former Solars, but they don't have the exaltations.
    My Steam profile

9. - Top - End - #249
    Firbolg in the Playground

Has that warstrider fix over on the OP been updated for 2.5's changes yet? I'd imagine since 2.5 dealt with combat and weapon stats, it would need changes, but I'm not sure if they've been done (or if they even need them - warstrider-level combat is something I have no idea about lethality for).

10. - Top - End - #250
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
    Has that warstrider fix over on the OP been updated for 2.5's changes yet? I'd imagine since 2.5 dealt with combat and weapon stats, it would need changes, but I'm not sure if they've been done (or if they even need them - warstrider-level combat is something I have no idea about lethality for).
    My warstrider fix there actually just provides a template for converting ANY existing weapon not already sized for siege deployment over to a warstrider version, so the moment 2.5 came out most weapon stats were already up to date. There are a few warstrider-specific weapons that might need adjusting, but there weren't many to begin with and they weren't in the "grand killstick" class before, so I doubt they are terribly broken now.

That said, warstrider Soak may need to be adjusted to account for the fact that 2.5 made Soak much much more important than it used to be and the Warstrider AI Charms are going to need to be adjusted because there are some pseudo-perfect class Charms in there that are still priced on the old scale instead of in the new "perfects are expensive" enviroment.
    Last edited by Kyeudo; 2012-05-03 at 04:48 PM.

11. - Top - End - #251
    Titan in the Playground

-100 Deathknights
    -50 Green Sun Princes
    Deathknight numbers are slightly off. I think there are two canonical Solars who were change to Abyssals after the initial creation. At the very least there's one, that Solar who annoyed the God of Slaves.

Also, I've seen some complaints about the clinch rules, and thought of a possible fix, though I'd like feedback on it:
    Grappling:
    Start a clinch by using a clinch attack, a Speed 6, Acc +0, Rate 1 attack, which can be parried or dodged normally. If the attack hits, the target is pulled in a grapple, resetting his speed to 6 from that tick. If the attack hits with double the successes of the opponent's applied DV, then the opponent can be pinned, shifting their state to inactive.

Otherwise, they two are considered grappling. Control of the grapple is determined by an opposed role of ([Strength or Dexterity]+Martial arts), though in the initial round it defaults to the one who initiated the grapple, though only one such role is made each time it comes up. If one side of the roll ends with twice the number of successes as the other, they may pin their opponent. Otherwise, they may chose from the following 4 options:

Crush: Inflict [Strength+Successes] dice of Bashing damage, and continue the hold.

Break Hold: Release the opponent.

Throw: Throw the opponent [Strength] yards, provoking an automatic knockdown check, and possibly a knockback check. It can also be used to throw them straight down, leaving them prone and dealing [Strength +successes]/2 dice of bashing damage, which can be soaked.

Hold and Drag: The person in control either decides to do nothing but continue to remain in control, or he may drag the other person a number of yards equal to his [Dexterity- opponents Strength], minimum 1, each tick.

All of these maneuvers are Speed 6, Rate 1.

While grappled, a character can only take reflexive, non-movement based actions or attempt to resist the grapple on their tick. Unless pinned, the characters are two tightly mixed to attack separately: resolve non-area of effect attacks against the highest of the DV's(Dodge DV taking a -1 penalty), and apply the damage to each equally. Effects such as Accuracy without distance bypass this. Multiple people clinching the same person use limited teamwork rules, and only one of the individuals gets to be in control.

When pinned, the inactive character can contest the roll to control as normal, but cannot take other non-reflexive actions. The characters are now still enough that they can be targeted normally, should the controller wish it to be so.

The Controller gains a new maneuver, and can use all normal maneuvers, with one change:

Crush: Gains the Piercing tag.

Shield: This interposes the pinned person between attacks aimed at the controller. He gains a +2 cover bonus to DV's, though takes a -2 mobility penalty. Add the +2 last, and if the attack would have hit without the cover bonus, the attack hits the pinned character instead. The pinned character can still be targeted, if the Controlling character wishes.
    He fears his fate too much, and his reward is small, who will not put it to the touch, to win or lose it all.
    -James Graham, 1st Marquess of Montrose
    Satomi by Elagune

12. - Top - End - #252
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tavar View Post
    Deathknight numbers are slightly off. I think there are two canonical Solars who were change to Abyssals after the initial creation. At the very least there's one, that Solar who annoyed the God of Slaves.
    If we're going to be pedantic, the number of Solar Essences captured as the Jade Prison broke is only about 150, the exact number is unknown (the number of GSPs is exactly 50, though, as part of an agreement between the forces of Death and Hell).

13. - Top - End - #253
    Titan in the Playground

With the 2.5 combo rules, are they just free to learn, or can you make them up on the fly like a Flurry action for Charms?

Also: how much damage would you say an atomic bomb would do in Exalted terms? I ask because I saw that bit in the core book saying a Solar's Personal Essence Pool (min. 11 motes without Flaws) has more power than the Hiroshima bomb. Can you use Charms/stunts to dodge/parry an explosion like that?
    Last edited by Kobold-Bard; 2012-05-04 at 06:20 AM.
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew

14. - Top - End - #254
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kobold-Bard View Post
    With the 2.5 combo rules, are they just free to learn, or can you make them up on the fly like a Flurry action for Charms?
    What's this in reference two?
    Also: how much damage would you say an atomic bomb would do in Exalted terms? I ask because I saw that bit in the core book saying a Solar's Personal Essence Pool (min. 11 motes without Flaws) has more power than the Hiroshima bomb. Can you use Charms/stunts to dodge/parry an explosion like that?
    Shards should be giving a canonical answer, but currently I'd say look at the rules for the Soulbreaker Orb. Perfectly possible to perfect the effect in question.
    He fears his fate too much, and his reward is small, who will not put it to the touch, to win or lose it all.
    Satomi by Elagune

15. - Top - End - #255

You make them on the fly. You still have to obey combo rules (extra action + supplemental = must use the supplemental on all applicable actions, they have an inherent obvious display...).
    But they don't need to be trained, nor cost a wp to activate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tavar View Post
    Shards should be giving a canonical answer, but currently I'd say look at the rules for the Soulbreaker Orb. Perfectly possible to perfect the effect in question.
    Soulbreaker orbs don't explode, they just obscure the area and snuff souls out. There's not even an impact.
    Last edited by Andreaz; 2012-05-04 at 07:54 AM.

16. - Top - End - #256

GnomePirate

Also: how much damage would you say an atomic bomb would do in Exalted terms?
    I personally slightly disagree with Tavar on Soulbreaker Orb comparison. I would wager that atomic bomb, like one that was dropped on Hiroshima, would work along the lines of Total Annihilation spell. Liger is radioactive and whatnot. But with bigger radius, of course.

17. - Top - End - #257
    Ogre in the Playground

I personally slightly disagree with Tavar on Soulbreaker Orb comparison. I would wager that atomic bomb, like one that was dropped on Hiroshima, would work along the lines of Total Annihilation spell. Liger is radioactive and whatnot. But with bigger radius, of course.
    This. But Perfects are still possible, because... well, that's the point of Perfects.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

18. - Top - End - #258
    Dwarf in the Playground

That sentence is a bit misleading. Guarding Star Tactics lets you divert the explosion for 12 motes, but is also an Essence 6 Charm, making it a bit out of the average starting character's reach. Generally, the Exalted, while certainly powerful, cannot imitate thermonuclear war with under 15 motes. It takes significantly more (though it is by no means impossible, and there is a point around Essence five where the destruction of city can actually be quite easy with the right Charms).

19. - Top - End - #259
    Titan in the Playground

I think the key, in this situation, is that while it's easy to ensure one's own survival, it is more difficult to ensure the survival of others.
    Satomi by Elagune

20. - Top - End - #260
    Ettin in the Playground

There was an interesting discussion of nukes on the White Wolf forums. Let me see if I can dig it up

Edit: Here you go.

tl;dr: Nukes are weird.
    Last edited by tonberrian; 2012-05-04 at 10:06 AM.
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

21. - Top - End - #261
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, that's a good discussion. Also, I think it's where one of the developers confirms that they were/are working on the rules for nukes in shards.

Oh, and I'm making a CMA that focuses on Clinching. Located here in thread form, or in the spoiler. Very much a work in progress, and It'd be helpful to bounce ideas off people.

Spoiler
    Show

Strike of the Hidden Serpent
    Cost: 3m; Mins: Martial Arts 3, Essence 2; Type: Reflexive
    Keywords: Combo Ok, Illusion
    Duration: Instant
    Prerequisite Charms: None
    The Great Anaconda's of the Eastern Jungles do not fight foes aware of their presence. They lie in wait, hiding, before springing to the attack. A martial artist with this charm can emulate this feat, seeming to fade into the background, before crushing an unsuspecting foe.

This charm may be activated whenever a character rolls join battle. If he rolls higher than any opponent, and makes a martial arts attack against them before their first attack, the attack is considered unexpected. An opponent may spend 2 wp to see through this effect.

Constricting Coils
    Cost: ;3m Mins: Martial Arts 3, Essence 2; Type: Supplemental
    Keywords: Combo Ok, Crippling
    Prerequisite Charms: None
    This charm enhances a Clinch attack chosen to crush. This charm gives the Martial Artist access to one of the following tricks. All penalties last for the scene, and can stack. This charm can only be applied to a single target once per tick, however.

Laming the Wild Prey: The Martial Artist targets the legs and hamstrings of their prey. The target's Dexterity counts as one lower for all values except attack pools and DVs.

Weaken the Strong Hunter: The Martial Artist targets the muscles of the prey. Their Strength counts as one lower.

Shatter the Tough Hide: The Martial Artist focuses on loosening up the body of the prey. Their Stamina counts as one lower.

Additional tricks can be bought for 1 Bp or 3 xp per trick.

Anaconda Form
    Cost: 4motes; 1wp Mins: Martial Arts 3, Essence 3; Type: Simple (Speed 5, DV -2)
    Keywords: Form, Combo Basic
    Duration: Scene
    Prerequisite Charms: Strike of the Hidden Serpent,

The Martial Artists unarmed Clinch attacks deal lethal damage, of if they already did lethal have their damage boosted by 1. The Martial Artist can parry lethal attacks normally, and may soak lethal with their full stamina. When in a Clinch,

As a final bonus, if multiple people grapple the same target and the Martial Artist is the one to benefit from the teamwork, each die that would be added is turned into a success, though each then counts as die added by charms.

Still Serpent Approach
    Cost: 7 motes Mins: Martial Arts 4, Essence 3; Type: Supplemental
    Keywords: Combo-Basic,
    Duration: Indefinite
    Prerequisite Charms: Anaconda Form

This charm supplements a check to hide in battle. The Martial Artist is considered to qualify for the action, no matter the terrain, and succeeds baring opposing charms.

As long as the Martial Artist does not move or interact with anyone in a visible manner, they cannot be detected as a threat. Even if touched, they are simply viewed as a rock, part of the scenery. The effect ends immediately if they take any action besides waiting. If the Martial Artist attacks on the tick he ends this charm, he gains a [essence] dice on the roll.

The effect on those who see through this charm is an unnatural mental influence that costs 3 wp to resist for a scene.

If Engulfing Maw may remain active while using this charm, but the Martial Artist takes an External penalty of the victim's essence on rolls, and if Engulfing Maw is broken, this charm ends.

Engulfing Maw
    Cost: 4 motes Mins: Martial Arts 4, Essence 4; Type: Simple (Speed 6, DV -1)
    Keywords: Shaping, Combo-Basic
    Duration: Indefinite
    Prerequisite Charms: Still Serpent Approach
    Having caught and crushed it's prey, the Anaconda then Unhinges it's jaw, swallowing it whole so it can slowly digest it.

This charm may only be activated in place of the normal contested roll to maintain or gain control of a grapple. The roll happens as normal, but if it is successful, the Martial Artist seems to unhinge their jaw, and then swallow the grappled person whole. This effect always makes them seem bloated, but not to the extent that swallowing someone else whole should. The target is seemingly displaced to elsewhere, though it is contained in what appears to be a stomach. The normal rolls to break free still occur, and if they should do so the charm immediately ends, the Martial Artist violently throwing the former target up, taking a -1 internal penalty for one action due to the distress caused by the violent hurling. Otherwise, the Martial artist can keep chose any of the Clinch enhancement moves it likes. Additionally, this charm allows the Martial artist to move normally, suffering no restriction on what they do beyond having to flurry every action, though with a penalty 1 lower than normal(this reduction does not stack with anything else). If a Martial Artist would kill the target while this charm is active, they gain another option. They may consume the target, gaining 3 motes and healing 1 bashing level. Any gear the target has is then regurgitated, along with the target if the Martial Artist does not wish to consume them.

A Martial Artist can only have one instance of this charm active at a time.

Note, though this has the shaping tag, it does not shape the target, but the character itself. Integrity Protecting Prana and other such charms would have no effect, but charms that create an anti-shaping area such as Chaos-Repelling Pattern would.

Predator Prey Reversal
    Cost: 3 motes Mins: Martial Arts 4, Essence 5; Type: Reflexive(Step 9)
    Keywords: Combo-Ok, Counterattack
    Prerequisite Charms: Engulfing maw

This charm can be activated when the Martial Artist is clinched, or upon losing control of a clinch. Sliding out of the opponent's Grasp,

Shedding the Useless Skin
    Cost: 5 motes Mins: Martial Arts 4, Essence 5; Type: Reflexive(Step 8)
    Keywords: Combo-Ok
    Prerequisite Charms: Anaconda Form
    When a Snake's skin is damaged enough, it sheds it. Many could learn from this example.

If the Martial Artist would go take enough damage to move him down a stage of wound penalties, he may activate this charm. It perfectly soaks all the damage that would bleed over to the next level. This special activation condition counts as a flaw of invulnerability. If the Form charm is active, this charm also removes all crippling effects active on the Martial Artist.

Pinnacle of the Serpent King
    Cost: - Mins: Martial Arts 5, Essence 5; Type: Permanent
    Keywords:
    Duration:
    Prerequisite Charms:

This charm permanently improves on the Martial Aritist innate capabilities. Upon leaning this charm, the rate and accuracy of their Clinch attacks both improve by 1. Engulfing Maw can hold one additional creature.
    Satomi by Elagune

22. - Top - End - #262

GnomePirate

Are there any Shard spoilers released somewhere ?
    And initiating Nukes into Exalted will not have any bad consequences, right ?

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    This. But Perfects are still possible, because... well, that's the point of Perfects.
    Can't be parried.
    Last edited by Rikandur Azebol; 2012-05-04 at 11:17 AM.

23. - Top - End - #263
    Titan in the Playground

Can't be parried.

Really? Where's the rule for that?

24. - Top - End - #264
    Titan in the Playground

Can't be parried.
    MALFEAS LAUGHS AT YOUR PUNY CONCEPT OF "CAN'T".

Nukes DO count as environmental hazards, right? I expect some of the stuff in Malfeas to be similar, and he's an environment. Or for another interpretation, it's hazardous to the environment. >_> If they don't, I'll just go find a perfect soak... Isidoros should do it. Or switch to Solar, get Adamant Skin Technique.
    Last edited by Hiro Protagonest; 2012-05-04 at 11:53 AM.
    My Steam profile

25. - Top - End - #265
    Troll in the Playground

It doesn't matter either way, because Malfeas' (and all Solar/Abyssal) perfect parry charm still parries things that specifically can't be parried.

26. - Top - End - #266

MALFEAS LAUGHS AT YOUR PUNY CONCEPT OF "CAN'T".

Nukes DO count as environmental hazards, right? I expect some of the stuff in Malfeas to be similar, and he's an environment. Or for another interpretation, it's hazardous to the environment. >_> If they don't, I'll just go find a perfect soak... Isidoros should do it. Or switch to Solar, get Adamant Skin Technique.
    In this case, I'd assume it counts as an excessively large-radius attack, but that's irrelevant anyway, since Ablation of Brass and Fire explicitly parries unblockable attacks. Now incidentally, it says that if Total Annihilation is parried before it goes off, then it flies off in some random direction. I know it was intended that it would be like hitting a baseball with a bat, but with Ablation of Brass and Fire? Nukes just bounce off Malfeas' glorious brass abs.

But yeah, Total Annihilation says that it can only be perfect soaked or perfect dodged; perfect parrying is an inapplicable defense since the blast is far larger than the character. It's only because Ablation of Brass and Fire explicitly says it ignores unblockable attacks that it works.

27. - Top - End - #267
    Troll in the Playground

Crimson Focusing Crystal
    Cost: 1m; Mins: Essence 2; Type: Reflexive
    Keywords: Combo-OK
    Duration: One Scene
    Prerequisite Charms: Cosmic Transcendence of Compassion

The Principle of Hierarchy gains purpose from her station, serving and aiding those she deems as worthy. Attempting to manipulate or divert her from her cause is a difficult prospect, to say the least.

This Charm may be activated in response to one of the Infernal's positive intimacies being brought up in conversation. Upon activation, the Warlock blushes a furious crimson and begins to indulge in a variety of nervous ticks, such as rubbing one's hands together, or fidgeting with the curls of one's hair. This behavior makes the existence of the intimacy, and its context, Obvious to all that see it. Furthermore, preying upon this intimacy in order to convince the Infernal to act in accordance with it lowers their MDV by 3 (instead of the normal -1).

However, their mind has become so focused on the selected intimacy, that attempting to use other intimacies against them inflicts no penalty to their MDV, and the Infernal adds +3 to their MDV if a social attack would attempt to convince them to act against the intimacy that caused them to blush.

This Charm may not be activated again if the Infernal is already blushing about an intimacy.

28. - Top - End - #268
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Xefas View Post
    Crimson Focusing Crystal
    Cost: 1m; Mins: Essence 2; Type: Reflexive
    Keywords: Combo-OK
    Duration: One Scene
    Prerequisite Charms: Cosmic Transcendence of Compassion

The Principle of Hierarchy gains purpose from her station, serving and aiding those she deems as worthy. Attempting to manipulate or divert her from her cause is a difficult prospect, to say the least.

This Charm may be activated in response to one of the Infernal's positive intimacies being brought up in conversation. Upon activation, the Warlock blushes a furious crimson and begins to indulge in a variety of nervous ticks, such as rubbing one's hands together, or fidgeting with the curls of one's hair. This behavior makes the existence of the intimacy, and its context, Obvious to all that see it. Furthermore, preying upon this intimacy in order to convince the Infernal to act in accordance with it lowers their MDV by 3 (instead of the normal -1).

However, their mind has become so focused on the selected intimacy, that attempting to use other intimacies against them inflicts no penalty to their MDV, and the Infernal adds +3 to their MDV if a social attack would attempt to convince them to act against the intimacy that caused them to blush.

This Charm may not be activated again if the Infernal is already blushing about an intimacy.
    Love it. SWLiHN as the stereotypical "shy girl" is one of my favorite interpretations of her.

Though most interpretations of her are among my favorites.

I just really like her, okay? Get off my back.
    Spoiler
    Show
    My motto: Repensum Est Canicula.

Quote Originally Posted by turkishproverb View Post
    I am not getting into a shootout with Golentan. Too many gun-arms.
    Leiningen will win, even if he must lose in the attempt.

Credit to Astrella for the new party avatar.

29. - Top - End - #269
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    Love it. SWLiHN as the stereotypical "shy girl" is one of my favorite interpretations of her.

Though most interpretations of her are among my favorites.

I just really like her, okay? Get off my back.
    Epileptic tree in progress.
    Building.
    Building.
    Construction complete.

GOLENTAN IS MALFEAS POST-REDEMPTION!?
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

30. - Top - End - #270
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Epileptic tree in progress.
    Building.
    Building.
    Construction complete.

GOLENTAN IS MALFEAS POST-REDEMPTION!?
    *Jaw drops*

I... Uh... I... But... It... Uh...

Weirdly, that works fairly well as a description of how my life has gone...
    Spoiler
    Show
    My motto: Repensum Est Canicula.

Quote Originally Posted by turkishproverb View Post
    I am not getting into a shootout with Golentan. Too many gun-arms.
    Leiningen will win, even if he must lose in the attempt.

Credit to Astrella for the new party avatar.