New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,475 of 1475
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: {Nexus} GLoG 79: So Lonely.

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Julie's Room]

Well now, that isn't something he was entirely expecting to hear. His hands falter in their massaging for a moment, before Eric continue, "Uh, alright. I can't make any promises, though," That was fair, right? He knew Julie was a succubus, obviously, so he doesn't entirely expect her to stick to just him, even though that's what she said at the beginning of the relationship. so, this comes as less of a shock and more of a surprise.
    Julie's Room

"Eric, please don't take that the wrong way. You're special to me, and I will stay faithful to you as long as you'll have me. It's just, I'm not sure how long my pregnancy will last, or how long it will take for me to recover. I'm already past due as it is." Julie props herself up on her elbows, a distant look clouding her face momentarily.

"I just though, if you and Vidalia hit it off, she might fill the gap for a while. We can talk about what comes later, later."
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie's Room]

"Hold on a moment," Eric says, thinking, "Are you suggesting that i sleep with another woman?"

He doesn't seem offended. In fact, he seems amused, "Julie, I don't know yet if it's changed, but you have to remember I'm the guy that finds sex mostly boring. You're plenty enough for me, but if you feel like you want to fill a gap that I can't, you can ask anybody you feel the need to as long as you let me know first."

As Eric continues massaging Julie's Calves, he's reminded of his first serious relationship. He hadn't been nearly enough for the girl, and so after discussing it they'd come to the conclusion that it would have to be an open relationship on her side of things. Seems like Julie wants the same, and Eric has no problem with that.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Dwarf in the Playground

Lake Shore

"And then there's Julie, so there is three soonmums in camp,m! There are going to be so many kits,m!"

Keo hops up and down a bit, and then moves forward and sniffs Renetta's belly. She gets some information from this, maybe? Or maybe she just wants to smell the babies? I don't claim to understand her logic.

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Barbarian in the Playground

Julie's Room

Right, Julie had forgotten that little detail, considering the far more dire memories that had clouded her view of their relationship back then.

"No, I guess I was just being silly. I've just felt very alone, and bloated, while you were gone. I didn't want you to feel alone too."

__________________________________________________ __________________

Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: {Nexus} GLoG 79: So Lonely.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Andy's Room
    Bill tries to comfortingly pat Lucy on the shoulder.
    "RAAAAAAAAA!"*
    *Translation: I'm sure you've had a lifetime of experience though! You're lucky in my opinion! Just think of how much you'll get to experience!
    Had the blood not left her face long ago, Lucy would have paled as her inner voices decifer Bill's roar.

"I-I was trapped in a living nightmare... Mindless p-puppet of a monster that should never exist."

She says, her voice only audible because the many directions it seem to come from strengthen it. Looking up, as her head had fallen in fear, she suddenly gets a determined look on her face.

"But you are right, I should not dvelve on the fearful past. Depression will not help and I do seem to still have far to go!"

Her outburst is undercut somewhat by her reaction to relaising that she raised her voice.

"Oh, sorry. I-I didn't mean to shout."

((My apologies as well, homework really threw me out of the loop this time. ^_^'))
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.