New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"........Yes of course Miss Icy,"
    He said, still a little slow right in response apparently as he tried to remove himself. Afterward he helped her get onto all fours.
    "Thank you..." Icy said as she got herself off the floor. She shuffled her hooves as the icy filly suddenly found the wooden floor extremely interesting. "I... ah... what now?" she asked in a trying-to-be-casual-but-failing-hard voice, her ears flicking with embarrassment.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Thank you..." Icy said as she got herself off the floor. She shuffled her hooves as the icy filly suddenly found the wooden floor extremely interesting. "I... ah... what now?" she asked in a trying-to-be-casual-but-failing-hard voice, her ears flicking with embarrassment.

"Mmmm, lunch break? I did pack two sandwiches and a thermos of hot cocoa, I will gladly give you one of the sandwiches,"
    He said trying to regain control of the color on his cheeks. Good thing he was still able to warm up water with the coffee maker...since...well stove, broken, etc etc.

deadtime
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-17 at 12:50 PM.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ettin in the Playground

"Mmmm, lunch break? I did pack two sandwiches and a thermos of hot cocoa, I will gladly give you one of the sandwiches,"
    He said trying to regain control of the color on his cheeks. Good thing he was still able to warm up water with the coffee maker...since...well stove, broken, etc etc.

deadtime
    "... yeah... Lunch would be good..." Icy said, finally gaining the courage to look up towards his face. She found herself inadvertently smiling at both of their embarrassment. They were both acting like fillies and colts on their first date!

4. - Top - End - #64
    Titan in the Playground

Mystic has a nice breakfast and then says to the group I'll be back for Karaoke later. Need to go talk to somepony for a moment. Mystic says flying out the room. Literally.

She shows up at Sweet Dreams reception area, and gently shakes her awake.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    She shows up at Sweet Dreams reception area, and gently shakes her awake.
    She bounces to slightly creepy awakeness!
    "Hallo and-" her eyes go to a normal size. "Oh! Hallo!" happy smile as opposed to slasher smile.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    She bounces to slightly creepy awakeness!
    "Hallo and-" her eyes go to a normal size. "Oh! Hallo!" happy smile as opposed to slasher smile.
    Hey, a few other ponies in the Civic Center are going to be singing karaoke. That won't bother you will it? And would you like to join in? Mystic asks her.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Titan in the Playground

"OOoh, that sounds fun!" she exclaims. "I don't do enough around here. You don't think leaving the desk will be a problem will it?" she asks, starting to write a note telekinetically with the horn she doesn't have.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Titan in the Playground

"OOoh, that sounds fun!" she exclaims. "I don't do enough around here. You don't think leaving the desk will be a problem will it?" she asks, starting to write a note telekinetically with the horn she doesn't have.
    I doubt it. Mystic says, still flying. Plus, if somebody needs to find you, they'll just need to follow the sound of karaoke! Mystic assures her.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Titan in the Playground

"Good point!" she says, happily sticking the note over the one that says to wake her up. "Okay, let's go!"

10. - Top - End - #70
    Titan in the Playground

"Good point!" she says, happily sticking the note over the one that says to wake her up. "Okay, let's go!"
    Mystic "Drags" Sweet Dreams back to the area with the breakfast and the karaoke machine. Hey guys. I'm sure you all know that this is Sweet Dreams. She'll be joining us for karaoke. Mystic says to the group.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Titan in the Playground

She happily waves a hoof.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Titan in the Playground

Sweet Dreams, these are my friends. I'm sure they'd prefer to introduce themselves. she says, since I'm sure you guys actually would like to introduce yourselves.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Troll in the Playground

"... yeah... Lunch would be good..." Icy said, finally gaining the courage to look up towards his face. She found herself inadvertently smiling at both of their embarrassment. They were both acting like fillies and colts on their first date!
    Fox nodded as he trotted off to his office to his mini fridge where he had his sandwiches, they were in little plastic wrap and what not. He put the sandwiches in a brown paper bag and tossed it onto his back to carry there while he held the thermos of cocoa by the handle with his teeth.

He came back a few minutes later and sat next to Icy putting the paper bag with the sandwiches and the hot cocoa in front of them. "Bon appetite Miss Icy," He smiled leaning to kiss her cheek.
    ---
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-17 at 09:29 PM.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox nodded as he trotted off to his office to his mini fridge where he had his sandwiches, they were in little plastic wrap and what not. He put the sandwiches in a brown paper bag and tossed it onto his back to carry there while he held the thermos of cocoa by the handle with his teeth.

He came back a few minutes later and sat next to Icy putting the paper bag with the sandwiches and the hot cocoa in front of them. "Bon appetite Miss Icy," He smiled leaning to kiss her cheek.
    By the time Fox came back, Icy had managed to regain some of her dignity by actually not flushing bright red. She smiled as the colt kissed her again.

"Thank you... here let me help." She gently unwrapped both of their sandwiches and placed them on the bench (on the plastic wrap obviously). She then uncorked the thermos and poured it into the two plastic cups Fox had presumably taken along with him.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Troll in the Playground

By the time Fox came back, Icy had managed to regain some of her dignity by actually not flushing bright red. She smiled as the colt kissed her again.

"Thank you... here let me help." She gently unwrapped both of their sandwiches and placed them on the bench (on the plastic wrap obviously). She then uncorked the thermos and poured it into the two plastic cups Fox had presumably taken along with him.

"You know Miss Icy, you weren't doing that bad,
    " He said picking up his sandwich between his two hooves.

Gearstride-A rhyme

The xanadu filly all covered in yuck, with hairs from her mane that found themselves stuck.

She smiled and grinned without so much as feeling chagrin. For shameless she was, without care of faux pas.

She looked over at Sweet Dreams and there waved a hoof, covered in syrup she looked like a goof. "Hiya there gorgeous," She said to the mare. Before returning her flank back to her chair.

The xanadu filly moved to her colt friend, where there she grazed his pony rear end.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Night Jewel - Not A Rhyme Despite Temptation]

"Hello!" said Night Jewel as she trotted up to Sweet Dreams, still covered in syrup and a look of eagerness on her face. "My name's Night Jewel! Nice to meet you! So we're going to try the karaoke machine out soon?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

17. - Top - End - #77
    Ettin in the Playground

Sweet Dreams, these are my friends. I'm sure they'd prefer to introduce themselves. she says, since I'm sure you guys actually would like to introduce yourselves.

"You know Miss Icy, you weren't doing that bad,
    " He said picking up his sandwich between his two hooves.
    "Fox, you don't need to flatter me. Really. I was terrible at dancing," Icy said, taking a small bite of her sandwich. She sighed. "Dancing is definitely harder than it looks."

Gearstride-A rhyme

The xanadu filly all covered in yuck, with hairs from her mane that found themselves stuck.

She smiled and grinned without so much as feeling chagrin. For shameless she was, without care of faux pas.

She looked over at Sweet Dreams and there waved a hoof, covered in syrup she looked like a goof. "Hiya there gorgeous," She said to the mare. Before returning her flank back to her chair.

The xanadu filly moved to her colt friend, where there she grazed his pony rear end.
    "Sliverpine, but I think we already met."

The orange colt grinned as Gearstride did her thing, swishing his tail around excitedly. He moved to her side and bumped her back, winking.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-09-17 at 10:49 PM.

18. - Top - End - #78
    Troll in the Playground

"Fox, you don't need to flatter me. Really. I was terrible at dancing," Icy said, taking a small bite of her sandwich. She sighed. "Dancing is definitely harder than it looks."

"Its not flattery when its true,"
    He assured her, well tried to to. He took a nom from his sandwich savoring the flowery flavors, especially the rose petals, mmmMmm, delicious organic-ness, went well with mint leaves.

(mmm, 30-40 min deadtime)
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-17 at 10:59 PM.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Ettin in the Playground

"Its not flattery when its true,"
    He assured her, well tried to to. He took a nom from his sandwich savoring the flowery flavors, especially the rose petals, mmmMmm, delicious organic-ness, went well with mint leaves.

(mmm, 30-40 min deadtime)
    Icy smiled at his rather poorly disguised attempt at comforting her. It was kinda cute seeing him like this. "Oh, Fox, you make a bad liar," she said, kissing him back on the cheek, before leaning on his shoulder.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Troll in the Playground

Icy smiled at his rather poorly disguised attempt at comforting her. It was kinda cute seeing him like this. "Oh, Fox, you make a bad liar," she said, kissing him back on the cheek, before leaning on his shoulder.

"Oh...think I'd be a candidate for that element of honesty?
    " He jested putting down his sandwich. He reached and laid his hoof on hers. "I hope though that you at least were enjoying yourself."

21. - Top - End - #81
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh...think I'd be a candidate for that element of honesty?
    " He jested putting down his sandwich. He reached and laid his hoof on hers. "I hope though that you at least were enjoying yourself."
    "Of course I did, Fox. You needn't trouble yourself in that regard," Icy reassured her anxious coltfriend. She sighed in bliss as the two had their moment together. Twas something she never expected to find here in Bridle Shores.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Titan in the Playground

"Sandy Shores, pleased to meet you." He extended a sticky hoof, but then thought better of it, settling instead for a wave. "Ah take care of the beach. Er, when ah'm not a foal, that is..."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

23. - Top - End - #83
    Troll in the Playground

"Of course I did, Fox. You needn't trouble yourself in that regard," Icy reassured her anxious coltfriend. She sighed in bliss as the two had their moment together. Twas something she never expected to find here in Bridle Shores.

"Well I'm glad Miss Icy,"
    He softly sighed lightly massaging her hoof. "Hey Miss Icy, what sorts of books do you like? Genres I mean." He was curious and just trying to start light conversation.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-18 at 01:33 AM.

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well I'm glad Miss Icy,"
    He softly sighed lightly massaging her hoof. "Hey Miss Icy, what sorts of books do you like? Genres I mean." He was curious and just trying to start light conversation.
    Icy chuckled, nuzzling him slight in the neck. "Well... I guess I read a lot of fictional mystery books. I always did love the challenge in figuring out where the author is trying to lead me to." She put her other forehoof on the one massaging her left forehoof. "How about you?"

25. - Top - End - #85
    Troll in the Playground

Icy chuckled, nuzzling him slight in the neck. "Well... I guess I read a lot of fictional mystery books. I always did love the challenge in figuring out where the author is trying to lead me to." She put her other forehoof on the one massaging her left forehoof. "How about you?"
    Icy's small little displays of affection were pleasantly getting to this colt. Pleasantly. "Well Miss Icy, I find myself a fancier of science fiction, I'm nerdy like that, haha."

26. - Top - End - #86
    Ettin in the Playground

Icy's small little displays of affection were pleasantly getting to this colt. Pleasantly. "Well Miss Icy, I find myself a fancier of science fiction, I'm nerdy like that, haha."
    Icy smiled at his apparent admission. "Well, science fiction is interesting I suppose. Though I cannot imagine why ponies would want to use technology when we have magic." She chuckled a little. "I suppose being a unicorn made me biased in this matter."

27. - Top - End - #87
    Troll in the Playground

Icy smiled at his apparent admission. "Well, science fiction is interesting I suppose. Though I cannot imagine why ponies would want to use technology when we have magic." She chuckled a little. "I suppose being a unicorn made me biased in this matter."

"Well I suppose because to an extent its allows for an even playing field for those who cannot use magic,"
    Fox explained. He took a sip of the hot cocoa forming a little chocolate mustache. "Well not that even, but at least at make daily life easier for non-unicorns."

28. - Top - End - #88
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well I suppose because to an extent its allows for an even playing field for those who cannot use magic,"
    Fox explained. He took a sip of the hot cocoa forming a little chocolate mustache. "Well not that even, but at least at make daily life easier for non-unicorns."
    (Chocolate mustache? On his mocha fur? That'll be hard to spot. )

"Never really thought of it that way..." Icy admitted. She took another sip of that hot cocoa and snuggled deeper against him. So soft and warm, she wished it could last forever.

29. - Top - End - #89
    Troll in the Playground

(Chocolate mustache? On his mocha fur? That'll be hard to spot. )

"Never really thought of it that way..." Icy admitted. She took another sip of that hot cocoa and snuggled deeper against him. So soft and warm, she wished it could last forever.
    (Indeed :D)

The colt put his fore leg around the filly pulling her closer against him. Her own furry softness tickling his muzzle as he nuzzled her cheek. "Mmmm.....so Miss Icy, do you have any weekend plans?"
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-18 at 03:14 AM.

30. - Top - End - #90
    Ettin in the Playground

(Indeed :D)

The colt put his fore leg around the filly pulling her closer against him. Her own furry softness tickling his muzzle as he nuzzled her cheek. "Mmmm.....so Miss Icy, do you have any weekend plans?"
    "Unless the Baroness decides to pay a visit, not a thing..." Icy replied, letting her hoof idly trail his forelegs. She let herself enjoy the feel of his soft velvety fur on her hoof.

Oh Icy, you obviously just jinxed yourself again.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-09-18 at 04:10 AM.