New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default Re: [FO:E] The Southern Wasteland of Equestria 1

[Old Appaloosa]

The alicorn takes a threatening step forward, and intensifies her glare.

YOUR FRIEND HAS OFFERED HIMSELF TO THE GODDESS. DO NOT INTERVENE. LEAVE AT ONCE, OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES.

---

[New Appaloosa]

Lucky looks over at Gwendolyn and smirks. "I was... gettin' to that part..." he winces.

He then looks back up at Bright Eyes, and glares. He then flares his wings, in an attempt to sweep Bright Eyes' hooves out from under her.

Unfortunately, due to his drunkeness, he doesn't realize that he should only flare one wing. So while one wing sweeps out to smack Bright Eyes' legs, the other sweeps out - directly into Gwendolyn. Specifcally, her chestplate, unless she manages to somehow dodge the wing-smack. Which would be nice, since slamming your wing against armor tends to hurt a lot...

[Tag: Purity & Benson]
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2012-09-23 at 03:57 PM.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    [Old Appaloosa]

The alicorn takes a threatening step forward, and intensifies her glare.

YOUR FRIEND HAS OFFERED HIMSELF TO THE GODDESS. DO NOT INTERVENE. LEAVE AT ONCE, OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES.
    After that he just stood there, gritting his teeth of anger, but those slavers didn't let him have his gun back, and that adds to his rage and a new objective for when he comes back.

He could figure out she wasn't Luna, but still dangerous since it's an alicorn, even so he still had to rescue Ebon. He was about to open his mouth and demand proof that he traded himself for the others, but he remembered how the slavers panicked and just let him go.

He was thinking, he would rescue him already with a high chance of going into the big sleep or he could leave and leave him.... But then he thought: those were the choices the alicorn gave him, so he picks his own, and possibly the most likely to suceed: leave.... for now.

He just lowers his head and "sighs resigned", then begins to step back a bit but slowly, hoping it makes the alicorn thinks he's starting to leave and that it gives him more time to think and calculate his chances.

"I....Ugh..."

He really wants to save Ebon, empy shell full of hate or not, but he's trying to calculate his chances.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-09-23 at 06:19 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #183
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Old Appaloosa]

"What? Oi!" Night Jewel was starting to get rather exasperated at this filly who seemed to put sentiment over self-preservation. "He's not worth it. He's a monster, and you'd die before you could do anything. This is your last chance. Come with me, and leave him for later."

She continued on, letting the little pegasus decide for herself whether to follow her to safety or not.

[New Appaloosa]

Bright Eyes had the advantage of a clear head, and sidestepped the wing-sweep. "Whoa! Nice try there, buddy. Looks like you won't need those stretchers, though."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

4. - Top - End - #184
    Ettin in the Playground

Old Appleoosa

Lamianos broken frame is still lying there in the dirt. He finally musters the energy to open his eyes, several flashing red lights and warnings appear on his visor telling him he had a heart attack and telling the appropriate steps to correct that.

Wow that would have been helpful before the heart attack happened.

He doesn't have much energy in his body, but it doesn't take much to access his medicinal systems and get them going properly. Medicinal (Instead of the crazy combat ones he had pumped himself with) drugs begin to work their way into him as the healing talisman works harder and harder to get the Steel Ranger back on his hooves. In the mean time he takes a moment to glance at his E.F.S. which now has A LOT more red dots then before.

Well buck.

The Chimera sighs, his lungs finally strong enough to take decently sized breathes. His mind begins to play that same message he heard before over and over again. And every time it focus' on the last 4 words "The Goddess is pleased!". "Goddess.... Like hell that was a god. That bucking Alicorn is going to DIE for what it did. I know what makes a true goddess, and that is no goddess." he snorts before thinking "Can't see the others, guess they must have left. Which means theirs nothing standing between that Alicorn and me..... BUCK. I got to get the buck out of here before she pulls that magic on me again." and so, in perhaps not the most medicinally best plan Lamianos begins to force himself up, constantly working his systems to their best capacity and even sliding a little Buck in at a place or two to give him the kick start in order to get out of here.
    “I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

5. - Top - End - #185
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    Sivr pauses to consider that.

Okay.

Well.

She doesn't pause. She keeps walking. But she considers whilst walking. "I don't know. There's just this weird sense that she's... watching me, I guess? I know it sounds silly but..." a cough from the merc. "There used to be a big billboard of her outside Shatter Hoof. I could always see that damned thing staring in through my window when I was just a cub. I had the creeping suspicon that the giant pink pony was just waiting for me to mess up."

A shrug.

"I dunno. It's probably stupid but-"

"I know what you mean," Heimdalr pipes up. "Feels like she's watching. Glad they blew that ugly thing to splinters years ago."

The hippogriff glances over at Rusty. "Shattered Hoof used to be a prison years ago under the Ministry of Morale. There's all sorts of old pre-war stuff scattered around. Hard to escape that leering pink demon."
    "Of all the Ministry Mares, she's the one that seems to be everywhere. Her face is a better representative of the Old World than any of the others."
    Rusty thinks for a moment, giving his saddlebags another little adjustment-hop.

"I don't suppose Shattered Hoof would mind if I poked around those pre-war stuff, maybe?"
    Wasn't he supposed to be answering a question?
    "Maybe there will be something that could be helpful."

Judging by that look in his eyes, this little pony is already thinking of somewhere other than the present.
    "Fear and creativity are conjoined twins."
    Absentee Spirit

6. - Top - End - #186
    Troll in the Playground

[New Appaloosa]

Lucky looks over at Gwendolyn and smirks. "I was... gettin' to that part..." he winces.

He then looks back up at Bright Eyes, and glares. He then flares his wings, in an attempt to sweep Bright Eyes' hooves out from under her.

Unfortunately, due to his drunkeness, he doesn't realize that he should only flare one wing. So while one wing sweeps out to smack Bright Eyes' legs, the other sweeps out - directly into Gwendolyn. Specifcally, her chestplate, unless she manages to somehow dodge the wing-smack. Which would be nice, since slamming your wing against armor tends to hurt a lot...

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [New Appaloosa]

Bright Eyes had the advantage of a clear head, and sidestepped the wing-sweep. "Whoa! Nice try there, buddy. Looks like you won't need those stretchers, though."

Nope, Lucky ain't so lucky, he gets a wingful of chest plate. Bwahahahah.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[Bar Antics in New Appaloosa]

Lucky's eyes go wide as there's a very loud clang from his wing full-force smashing against the armor. This is swiftly followed by his mouth opening wide and him screaming at the top of his lungs.

The wounded pegasus rolls over on his side and writhing in agony, holloring repeatedly. "OW OW OW OW OW BUCK BUCK OW!!" he yelps, the bruised wing pinned tightly against his back. "AW BUCK IT THAT HURT!"

Somebody should shut him up...

8. - Top - End - #188
    Troll in the Playground

[Bar Antics in New Appaloosa]

Lucky's eyes go wide as there's a very loud clang from his wing full-force smashing against the armor. This is swiftly followed by his mouth opening wide and him screaming at the top of his lungs.

The wounded pegasus rolls over on his side and writhing in agony, holloring repeatedly. "OW OW OW OW OW BUCK BUCK OW!!" he yelps, the bruised wing pinned tightly against his back. "AW BUCK IT THAT HURT!"

Somebody should shut him up...

"Don't be such a baby Mister Lucky,"
    Gwendolyn scolded, totally ignoring the fact of his previous still healing injuries. She got up and sat on her haunches and rolled him over to face her as sh grabbed his wing and gave it a sloppy massage.

Apple Martini winced at all the hollering. She had a enough. "Uh...could someone get those two out my bar?"

9. - Top - End - #189
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[Drunk Antics of Never Ending Stupidity]

Lucky's eyes go wide as his wing is grasped, and he's forcefully yanked into a sitting position. "YEOOOOOOWW!!" he howls. "Gwendolyn, what are you-?! OW!!" he yelps as she begins to a-bit-too-forcefully massage his wounded wing. "Ow ow ow ow OW!!" he winces. "Dammit! That.... that...." Lucky begins to look more confused than agonized. "Ow. Ow. Okay, maybe you should.... You need to.... Urk... Ow... Gwendolyn, I think you ought to..."

Okay, this was weird. Very weird. He was getting a forceful yet enjoyable wing massage. In public. From a griffin. While drunk. And he was liking it. There was so much wrong with this situation.

"Why am I enjoyin' this?" he mutters, before a goofy grin forming on his bandage-wrapped features. "Oh well. Rrrrk. Keep goin'..."

10. - Top - End - #190
    Troll in the Playground

[Drunk Antics of Never Ending Stupidity]

Lucky's eyes go wide as his wing is grasped, and he's forcefully yanked into a sitting position. "YEOOOOOOWW!!" he howls. "Gwendolyn, what are you-?! OW!!" he yelps as she begins to a-bit-too-forcefully massage his wounded wing. "Ow ow ow ow OW!!" he winces. "Dammit! That.... that...." Lucky begins to look more confused than agonized. "Ow. Ow. Okay, maybe you should.... You need to.... Urk... Ow... Gwendolyn, I think you ought to..."

Okay, this was weird. Very weird. He was getting a forceful yet enjoyable wing massage. In public. From a griffin. While drunk. And he was liking it. There was so much wrong with this situation.

"Why am I enjoyin' this?" he mutters, before a goofy grin forming on his bandage-wrapped features. "Oh well. Rrrrk. Keep goin'..."

The griffon paused, and stared intensely, mind clouded with herp and derp. "It seems.... I'm done though..*hic*.based on...your reaction....and stuff."

11. - Top - End - #191
    Dwarf in the Playground

[New Appaloosa]

"You make a cute couple," Bright Eyes joked.

"Now, let's go find ourselves a place to rest off this liquor and these injuries you took, shall we? We sure don't want to disturb anyone, after all!"

12. - Top - End - #192
    Firbolg in the Playground

[Old Appaloosa]

"What? Oi!" Night Jewel was starting to get rather exasperated at this filly who seemed to put sentiment over self-preservation. "He's not worth it. He's a monster, and you'd die before you could do anything. This is your last chance. Come with me, and leave him for later."

She continued on, letting the little pegasus decide for herself whether to follow her to safety or not.
    Finder's pretty ready to just start dragging ponies away from the town at this point. He's lost pretty well all of the 'seen everything' scavenger outlook and just really really wants to leave.

"Listen. Alicorn. Anypony left there is going to die horribly... If they're a unicorn, worse than that."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

13. - Top - End - #193
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[Old Appaloosa]

The alicorn watches Luka like a hawk. However, when she notices Lamianos staggering to his hooves in the distance, she scowls deeply. The midnight blue alicorn bends her head down, and bites Ebon by the scruff of the neck.

With another sonic crack, the alicorn disappears - along with Ebon.

[Tag: Everyone but Ebon]

---

[New Appaloosa]

When Gwendolyn stops her massaging, Lucky sighs with disappointment, his shoulders slumping and his wings drooping. "Aw... But it was nice..." he mutters.

And then Bright Eyes makes her remarks. "Hey!" Lucky points an accusatory hoof at Bright Eyes. "We are not a cute couple. Because we're not dating. Or... hooking up. Or any other relationship... things," he grunts. "I'm not... in... any sort of couple." The pegasus pauses, a slight look of clarity appearing in his eyes. "Not... anymore, at least. She's gone. That's... part of why... why I'm so damn drunk..."

A moment's pause.

And then Lucky spins around, throws his hooves around Gwendolyn, and begins bawling onto her shoulder. We're talking full-on manly-tears breakdown. It is not a pretty sight.

14. - Top - End - #194
    Ettin in the Playground

Old Appleoosa

Lamianos finally staggers to his feet, turning his head to see the scene unfolding before him. He looks down at Eledwhen, beckoning her to follow with his head, but before he can fully wait for the young foal the sound of the wicked whip scares the bejesus out of him and sends him galloping painfully away from Old Appleoosa.

[TAG Dark Elf Bard]
    “I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

15. - Top - End - #195
    Troll in the Playground

[New Appaloosa]

"You make a cute couple," Bright Eyes joked.

"Now, let's go find ourselves a place to rest off this liquor and these injuries you took, shall we? We sure don't want to disturb anyone, after all!"

"A couple of fools..maybe....but nothing else.."
    She wagged a talon Bright Eye's way all loopily.
    --
    [New Appaloosa]

When Gwendolyn stops her massaging, Lucky sighs with disappointment, his shoulders slumping and his wings drooping. "Aw... But it was nice..." he mutters.

And then Bright Eyes makes her remarks. "Hey!" Lucky points an accusatory hoof at Bright Eyes. "We are not a cute couple. Because we're not dating. Or... hooking up. Or any other relationship... things," he grunts. "I'm not... in... any sort of couple." The pegasus pauses, a slight look of clarity appearing in his eyes. "Not... anymore, at least. She's gone. That's... part of why... why I'm so damn drunk..."

A moment's pause.

And then Lucky spins around, throws his hooves around Gwendolyn, and begins bawling onto her shoulder. We're talking full-on manly-tears breakdown. It is not a pretty sight.
    Gwendolyn found herself startled and surprised even in her buzzed stupor by Lucky's sudden emotional breakdown into sobbing. Her glazed over eyes went wide, her fore legs/arms slowly and lightly wrapping over him in an awkward hug. "Bhwuh....ah....uh....perhaps Mister Lucky...we should....take...this up...in a private room?...."

16. - Top - End - #196

[Old Appaloosa]

The alicorn watches Luka like a hawk. However, when she notices Lamianos staggering to his hooves in the distance, she scowls deeply. The midnight blue alicorn bends her head down, and bites Ebon by the scruff of the neck.

With another sonic crack, the alicorn disappears - along with Ebon.

[Tag: Everyone but Ebon]
    "Tch! Ebon! "
    The colt eyes go wide after the alicorn teleports with his friend, he looks around, pretty confused and desperate, no idea where she might have took him off... Great, something else to weight on his guilt and a third extra objective.

He would just try to search for a clue where she teleported, but that would be REALLY unlikely, so after doing extensive search himself, he would just jump into the air and try to find the ditch where they started all this and Eledwhen and Shadow were hidding in.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-09-25 at 09:09 AM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #197
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[New Appaloosa]

Normally, drunk or not, Lucky would have made a quip about Gwendolyn trying to seduce him by suggesting they get a room.

But he's too busy hugging the griffin and messily bawling into her neck feathers to really say much of anything right now.

18. - Top - End - #198
    Troll in the Playground

[New Appaloosa]

Normally, drunk or not, Lucky would have made a quip about Gwendolyn trying to seduce him by suggesting they get a room.

But he's too busy hugging the griffin and messily bawling into her neck feathers to really say much of anything right now.

"C-come...on...we'll rent...a room upstairs..."
    She winced feeling his wet warm tears seep into her feathers. Blegh.

19. - Top - End - #199

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Bob View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Of all the Ministry Mares, she's the one that seems to be everywhere. Her face is a better representative of the Old World than any of the others."
    Rusty thinks for a moment, giving his saddlebags another little adjustment-hop.

"I don't suppose Shattered Hoof would mind if I poked around those pre-war stuff, maybe?"
    Wasn't he supposed to be answering a question?
    "Maybe there will be something that could be helpful."

Judging by that look in his eyes, this little pony is already thinking of somewhere other than the present.
    He seems to do that a lot.

Thinking of all those other things. Aside from what he's being asked about. Seems to have this uncanny knack for dodging questions.

Anyhoof!

Sivr shrugs her wings slightly. "I doubt anyone would object to you poking around at some of the old junk. If you found anything that would be potentially useful I'm sure Gawd would love to hear about it."

Heim rubs his chin with a talon briefly. "Come to think of it, if you could figure out how to get into that Ministry vault down in the mine she would probably be willing to pay well."

Might even cover some of the cost for his leg!
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

20. - Top - End - #200
    Dwarf in the Playground

[So, A Pony Walks Into A Bar...]

"Aw, really?" Bright Eyes shook her head. "You really aren't living up to your name. You lose half your face, you lose your lover... I'd really like to help you out.

"Well, let's get a room and let you two sober up, and then we can work on making things better. I'll handle checking in."

21. - Top - End - #201
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[New Appaloosa]

Lucky stops crying, and turns to stare at Bright Eyes for a moment.

He then lets out a horrific wail, and turns around to bawl even harder into Gwendlyn's plumage. "Ooooooh, she's riiiiiight! I'm terrible! I suck! I can't do anything right! My name is a lie! A lliiiiiiiiie! Just call me Break from now on! I'm broken. That's all I do, is break. Break break break. Bwaah-bwubuwuhuuuu..." he blubbers.

22. - Top - End - #202
    Dwarf in the Playground

[...And The Bartender Says "Why The Long Face?"]

"Hey, it's not your fault! It's not like you shot yourself in the head!" Bright Eyes trotted over and nuzzled the sobbing pegasus. "It's just the way things are. Some days, you're lucky, and gained much without expecting it. Some days, you get as much as you worked for. Some days, you get unexpected misfortunes. And then there's the fourth category of luck, but that doesn't come up much.

"Anyway, what I'm saying is the bad things that are happening to you? They don't mean you're a failure. They just mean you're down on your luck. Maybe soon, you'll get a stroke of good fortune and balance things out! Or maybe you'll actually earn things from success instead of luck! Come on, be a little brighter!"

23. - Top - End - #203
    Troll in the Playground

[So, A Pony Walks Into A Bar...]

"Aw, really?" Bright Eyes shook her head. [COLOR="Gold"]"You really aren't living up to your name. You lose half your face, you lose your lover... I'd really like to help you out.

"Well, let's get a room and let you two sober up, and then we can work on making things better. I'll handle checking in."[/COLOR
    ]

"Yes...please...hurry...I don't want to...deal with this...not completely sober...!"

[New Appaloosa]

Lucky stops crying, and turns to stare at Bright Eyes for a moment.

He then lets out a horrific wail, and turns around to bawl even harder into Gwendlyn's plumage. "Ooooooh, she's riiiiiight! I'm terrible! I suck! I can't do anything right! My name is a lie! A lliiiiiiiiie! Just call me Break from now on! I'm broken. That's all I do, is break. Break break break. Bwaah-bwubuwuhuuuu..." he blubbers.

Squawk! She grabbed him stiffly by the legs and pushed him six inches away from her. She then raised her claw and gave him a smart smack on his cheek. "Get..a hold...of yourself...!...You're making....being drunk...no fun, Mister Lucky."

24. - Top - End - #204
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[New Appaloosa]

Gwendolyn's smack is a bit harder than intended.

Lucky twirls around, the force of the blow spinning him a full 360 degrees. He staggers back on his hand legs, and slumps against a table. "Ow..."

He then listens to what Bright Eyes says. "Yeeeeah..." he mutters, before sniffing. "Yeah, you're right... Sorry for that outburst folks."

He then grabs another shot glass, and begins looking around for the whiskey. "Join me for another round, Miss Gwendolyn Beak? Let us resume our recreational drinking, and put this sloppy and unstallion-y blubbering behind us..."

Somebody stop him. Quickly.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Towards Shattered Hoof]

Rusty's attention, it is had.

He's snapped back into the present with a little quirk of his ears and looking straight at Heimdalr.
    Also trips over himself.
    But that doesn't seem to faze him much!
    "A Ministry vault in a MoM prison! Well why didn't you say so? Chop chop, let's go! Gawd can say she has a faithful employee jumpin' to go!"

Being paid to do what he would have done anyway. Griffin debt-settlement can be rather nice sometimes, the silly creatures.
    "Fear and creativity are conjoined twins."
    Absentee Spirit

26. - Top - End - #206

[Ghastly Gorge]

What a place to wake up to.

When Ebon's eyes flutter open, as groggy consciousness seeps back into his mind, he'll likely notice three things.

First?

He isn't in Old Appleloosa anymore.

Second?

He's laying on a rather perilous rock shelf jutting out over a massive, winding canyon that stretches out below him. There doesn't seem to be any way to even get onto the spit of stone without flying.

Which leads him to the third observation he's likely to make.

The false-goddess sitting there none too far away. As with her 'sister' she's huge compared to a normal pony. Regal and terrible to behold. Deep purple coat and a mane so dark that it's nearly black. Though... something about her is a bit different from the being Ebon had encountered in Appleloosa.

Your heart holds great sadness and pain, Ebon Flame. the alicorns says, her lips remaining still all the while. Instead of a booming, imperious voice full of arrogance and contempt it instead sounds almost... concerned? Weird. We believe that Unity will bring you the peace and rest you need.

[Toward Shattered Hoof]

"Had the feeling you might be interested in it," Heim laughs. The hippogriff catches Akwellen's attention and nods off in a seemingly random direction. The griffon nods, clicks his mini gun into single-fire mode, and BLAM!

Somewhere off in the distance a hungry radscorpion is reduced to a nasty smear. Eeww...

"We've honestly got no idea what's down there. But no one has been able to crack the vault thus far. Figured your expertise might be just the thing we need."
    Last edited by Rebonack; 2012-09-26 at 11:42 AM.

27. - Top - End - #207
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

[Ghastly Gorge]

Ebon doesn't try to stand because falling would be terrible about now, but at least he isn't acrophobic or anything like that. Turning toward the alicorn, he speaks aloud. No point in just thinking at her like in Old Appleoosa.

"Spare me the pity. This was never about my interests. You wanted me for your own purposes and I had the lives of six others sitting in my hands.

Shadow Stride wasn't the best pony, but she at least had a conscience. Luka isn't the strongest pony, but he has endearingly relentless optimism. Eledwhen can't be older than seven, but still deserves a chance at life. Elestre is one of the bravest ponies I've ever met, and devoted to his family. Night Jewel I never knew, but her morals were strong. Even Finder never killed a pony for the pleasure of watching their suffering.

I don't care what you believe your Unity offers; I agreed because every one of their lives was more valuable than mine, and the simple fact is that this was the option least likely to shed the blood of those who still deserve to live."

28. - Top - End - #208

[Ghastly Gorge]

Ebon is regarded with a sad, almost pitying look by the alicorn. All pony life is of great value. But We are not yet ready for all of pony-kind to be joined in Unity. The Goddess believes that your magic may help Us be ready.

Why is she telling him this, anyway?

And why are they resting? Does that mean the monstrous pony is tired?

If so she might be vulnerable right now...

You are willing to give up your identity to save others. This is a noble trait, Ebon Flame. A strength of resolve that will serve Unity well.

29. - Top - End - #209

Old Appleoosa

Elestre sighed. "Let's get this over with. I'll send up a beacon to get anypony who is still alive over here, and then we get this over with."

His eyes, filled with pain and confusion, glowed slightly in reflection as he sent up a giant, blazing beacon of grey light that only those who had been part of the attack crew could see. His leg gave out under him, but he stood up with grim determination that matched his labored breathing. His eyes also, of anypony watched closely, were filled with dogged effort; he was dying, but he was willing to give all to his cause.
    Characters in Lords of Creation games:
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Xacha, the Metal Serpent.
    Viltasa, the Evening Star.
    Yash-Ko, the Flame of the Void.
    Argul Lugra, Lord of the Eyes.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.
    Valendron, Ascending Wind.

Drow Lord avatar by Dread Angel.

30. - Top - End - #210
    Firbolg in the Playground

Old Trappleoosa

"Comeon kid, he's not right in the head. We've got to get that wound looked at," Finder tries to coax a certain little filly away from the crazy bat-ranger. It might have helped if he had been able to stop freaking out about the Alicorn, but the fact is he's likely going to have to get really freaking drunk before that happens.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC