New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

My Little Pony: Friendship Was Magic

In Equestria, the monsters are kept in safe places, and can be beaten off with hugs and clothing and angry stares.
    In Equestria, a benevolent goddess raises the sun and the moon, and keeps the world in harmony.
    In Equestria, the concept of danger is barely understood.

This is not that Equestria.

The town of Bridle Shores lies near a lake, and is one of the cities that survived the revolution. The heroic Moon Goddess, and her student, overthrew the Burning Hate of the Iron Hoof, saving Equestria from the searing, unending summer that raged for years. Even now, she tries to hold against the monsters, the literal armies of feral species that attack.

This is not the Equestria you know. Friendship has power, love may yet triumph. But evil is not just a word. Go out into the woods today, and be sure to take an axe, or make sure you have that fireball spell on a hair-trigger. If you want to keep your life... you'd better work for it.

Rules?
    Spoiler
    Show

Q: So, how dark are we talking?
    A: As dark as Exalted or a darkish d&d game, no more. The idea should be that things ARE fixable.

Q: What kind of RP is this?
    A: More active than the non-grimdark. The added darkness makes actual adventure-style plots more viable. We could have wars against [unspecified villains], Celestial cults, and dungeoncrawling!

Q: Anything else?
    A: Yes. Dark or no dark, keep within the board rules.

Q: Hullaballoo.
    A: Calloo callay!

Q: Is that all?
    A: No. Whatever you do, do NOT forget about spell 87. Or else. Now have fun.

Previous Main Thread Links

Miscellaneous forbidding adventures Thread/s

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210597
    May the drama continue
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-09 at 12:26 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Zach
    "The fire thing was way back when I was still the leader of Celestia's Resistance. Remember? Way back when I was in here, in hoofcuffs I believe, and I was set on fire then that witch of a mare froze me and then Hullabaloo cried?"=_=
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

(Repost)

Juribean

"Hmm...Naughty, of course. Ow. That hurts." the assassin squeaked in a flirty manner as Ember pulld.

Juribean slowly walked into a free photography room behind a navy. A hoof stretches out from the side of it with a come hither motion. "Come here, Mr. Camerapony."

Grills

"Here's another twenty. Buy the kids soda and candy." said Grills before hoofing over some more coin. Sure it was a waste of coin but it raised his level of generosity with the ponies who saw. He'll just take it out his military budget later.

Lochbed

The brutish fae simply crashed and smashed down the street. The griffon would see a giant female griffon carrying another one causing the havoc of course.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Faith is going to be snuggling up to Amber from one side, distracting her by licking her neck.
    Hot. Being sandwiched by two hot mares, she of course blushed, some more when Faithful licked her neck, it felt good.

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    "If Living here would suit you, then yes you may live here. If not, you can live where ever you want." Mystic responds, and licks the messenger pony as well.
    "I...I think....I want to stay with....you..........I don't know why...but...there's like this feeling....a feeling that would be content with me throwing away my life, to be with you here..." You could say, Amber Grain was a little...foolish. Well alot. To throw away her old life, for a mare she just met. Yea.

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    The griffon just stares at the mare for a second, not knowing what to make of it. Of course the not-backing down pony he just met sort of brightens his day.

"You take the bleeding mess out and we forg-" and everything became terribly weird again. He shakes his head at the confusing sight. This doesn't seem at all possible, but still he tries to get the bleeding mare/griffon that he doesn't know instigated the fight out to safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel
    Lochbed

The brutish fae simply crashed and smashed down the street. The griffon would see a giant female griffon carrying another one causing the havoc of course.
    Aubade, could only hang on for life, this was crazier than the cab rides.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Juribean

"Hmm...Naughty, of course. Ow. That hurts." the assassin squeaked in a flirty manner as Ember pulled.

Juribean slowly walked into a free photography room behind a navy. A hoof stretches out from the side of it with a come hither motion. "Come here, Mr. Camerapony."
    He bit down on his lower lip repeating his mantra of this is just business/keep it professional/etc, not that he would do anything anyway. He followed her with the camera slung around his neck and stepped behind the photography room.

Grills

"Here's another twenty. Buy the kids soda and candy." said Grills before hoofing over some more coin. Sure it was a waste of coin but it raised his level of generosity with the ponies who saw. He'll just take it out his military budget later.
    "Yea, whatever," The officer takes them and puts them in the bag. He started walking out when he turned for a moment. "Better keep your eye on that aggressive mare, behavior like that could get her in trouble." He then walked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Sensing the situation was over for now, Icy trotted over to Grills. "Thank you. we're in your debt," she said simply, bowing her head in thanks. After shooting one final glare at the departing officers, she knelt over her fallen coltfriend and cradled his head. "Fox... why do you get into these situations so often?" she muttered.

Hay Bale would probably be throwing her forelegs up in despair now at the apparent flippy-floppiness of Icy/Esmeralda.
    Fox derpily looked up at her, his tongue lolling out as his body let out a random twitch. "I....I...dunno.....but....hey....why are...there....two of you?"

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Juribean

Upon entering the curtained room, Ember would be hard pressed to not noticed the purple-pink mare sprawled ungainly against the blank white wall. Juribean had no shame displayed by her pose. "Mr. Camerapony, do you have any loyalties?"

Grills

The dark-maned bay pony crossed his legs and only nodded when Icy addressed him. "What can I say? I am a good pony."

(Waiting for the Griffon)
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

Juribean

Upon entering the curtained room, Ember would be hard pressed to not noticed the purple-pink mare sprawled ungainly against the blank white wall. Juribean had no shame displayed by her pose. "Mr. Camerapony, do you have any loyalties?"

He froze upon seeing Juribean. 'Mrs Robinson are you trying to seduce me?
    '
    His hormones took over as his eyes lingered in certain places. He started to have a battle of the minds, the irrational puberty dealing teenager versus the mature young adult he was trying to be. Gah...stop it Ember....she's just a customer, remain professional..you're not some dumb teenager anymore...!

He had a dumb smile on his face when she asked him her question, it took a moment for him to process it, which resulted in the dumb confused look.

"What?"

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Juribean

"Is there a little Miss Camerapony waiting for you at home? In her little white dress waiting to make you smile? Or with a drooping stare as the magics gone?" Juribean was having fun torching the colt-stallion. She loved to cause pain. Mental agony was as good as physical. The dumb look on Ember's face as his brain locked up was likes unstrip show to other ponies.

She also like the dominance. Ember could barely handle her if he could. Juribean knew she was in control. Control and the struggle for it was all the highest ponies ever invested time into.

The maiden pushed herself awkwardly against the wall again. "Ready to shoot?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "What? Of course they're real!" Blades laughed. "Ya haven't been to many cities, have ya. There's probably lots of places to go. What kind of food would ya like? Or would ya rather just wander around 'n find someplace that's not particular?"
    "I think maybe wandering until something strikes our fancy...but wait, you have to barter or something to be able to eat in those places, don't you...oh! I'll be right back!" And with that, she zoomed off into the air. Well, less zoomed and more majestically floated, but you get the point.

---

Taylor

Shortly after he had made his descision, Taylor found himself standing in front of the Ice Cream Bar and, deciding it was good a place as any, walked inside.

...When he saw the current situation, he just sighed to himself and muttered something akin to 'Every single time' before slipping into a corner where he could observe but not get in the way.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Fox derpily looked up at her, his tongue lolling out as his body let out a random twitch. "I....I...dunno.....but....hey....why are...there....two of you?"
    Icy just smiled mirthlessly as she saw that derped look on Fox's face. Apparently he was really going to be out of it for quite some time. "Shush. I'm here now, Fox. Let's get you to the clinic." She manoeuvred to get the stallion on her back.

(Gonna wait for Hay Bale, Astra and even Taylor, it seems.)

Meanwhile!

Lemongrass found himself in the thick of the hat riot, apparently in a life-and-death struggle to obtain a dapper hat.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-03-08 at 07:00 PM.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Troll in the Playground

Juribean

"Is there a little Miss Camerapony waiting for you at home? In her little white dress waiting to make you smile? Or with a drooping stare as the magics gone?" Juribean was having fun torture the colt-stallion. She loved to cause pain. Mental agony was as good as physical. The dumb look on Ember's face as his brain locked up was likes an unstrip show to other ponies.

She also like the dominance. Ember could barely handle her if he could. Juribean knew she was in control. Control and the struggle for it was all the highest ponies ever invested time into.

The maiden pushed herself awkwardly against the wall again. "Ready to shoot?"

He blinked shaking his head furrowing his brows in minor confusion. What was up with this mare...was she going for a Hannicolt Lector lecture? He ignored it, as far as he knew, he and Lochbed were still going strong, since well, they just started dating yesterday!

Lochbed. That's right. He had a fillyfriend. Herp derp derp. He shook his head, right now, he shouldn't be thinking in terms of 'WWGD?', even if, this mare here was really smoking. But..but...it was okay to look right? Well he kinda had to. Hurr hurr hurr.

"Yes..ma'am....." He gulped as he looked around and saw a camera stand. He went over and grabbed it with his mouth and brought it over to where he would be taking the pictures. He adjusted the height and placed the camera on top of it and peeked through the view finder to make sure it was stable. He checked the light fixtures making sure they shining right on the mare.

He didn't really know what he was doing to be honest, he was just going by instinct and what he vaguely remembered when he and his family used to go take yearly family photos.

"Okay ma'am you move your hind legs like this for uh maximum uh well....so that the camera can get a good look at the well......the bottom..wear...."
    Gyah he couldn't believe he actually said that.

Icy just smiled mirthlessly as she saw that derped look on Fox's face. Apparently he was really going to be out of it for quite some time. "Shush. I'm here now, Fox. Let's get you to the clinic." She manoeuvred to get the stallion on her back.

(Gonna wait for Hay Bale, Astra and even Taylor, it seems.)

He sported a dopey smile, derp eyed still. "You mean...we're not banned from....the clinic?" He derpily said as he climbed on her, rubbing against her though not on purpose this time. In any other state, he probably wouldn't climb her back, something about some fairy tale called 'coltly pride'.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-03-08 at 07:18 PM.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

Taylor

Taylor assesses the situation from his vantage point, paying special attention to Sir Derp and scanning for A the cause of his injuries and B for obvious assurance there is no permanent or lasting harm done.

While his eyesight is nothing to write home about, he'd almost certainly be able to figure out either one, if he had a good line of sight to spot a wound itself, or sign of what happened.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

12. - Top - End - #12
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Taylor

Taylor assesses the situation from his vantage point, paying special attention to Sir Derp and scanning for A the cause of his injuries and B for obvious assurance there is no permanent or lasting harm done.

While his eyesight is nothing to write home about, he'd almost certainly be able to figure out either one, if he had a good line of sight to spot a wound itself, or sign of what happened.
    He might see two scorch marks, on Sir Derp's butt, from when he was tasered by an errant police. The police themselves, as Taylor walked to this general area prior, might have been them get into their police wagon as two of the officers hitched themselves and started to pull it away while the other two rode.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

He blinked shaking his head furrowing his brows in minor confusion. What was up with this mare...was she going for a Hannicolt Lector lecture? He ignored it, as far as he knew, he and Lochbed were still going strong, since well, they just started dating yesterday!

Lochbed. That's right. He had a fillyfriend. Herp derp derp. He shook his head, right now, he shouldn't be thinking in terms of 'WWGD?', even if, this mare here was really smoking. But..but...it was okay to look right? Well he kinda had to. Hurr hurr hurr.

"Yes..ma'am....." He gulped as he looked around and saw a camera stand. He went over and grabbed it with his mouth and brought it over to where he would be taking the pictures. He adjusted the height and placed the camera on top of it and peeked through the view finder to make sure it was stable. He checked the light fixtures making sure they shining right on the mare.

He didn't really know what he was doing to be honest, he was just going by instinct and what he vaguely remembered when he and his family used to go take yearly family photos.

"Okay ma'am you move your hind legs like this for uh maximum uh well....so that the camera can get a good look at the well......the bottom..wear...."
    Gyah he couldn't believe he actually said that.
    The assassin spread her legs as ordered and stared into the camera. She would give Ember many poses to shoot, each one more provocative than the one before it. After causing pain, being a tease was her next favorite thing. She'd even go all the way if the first love required it.

Talk about causing pain.

"Does your filly do this for you? Does she wear such thing before you hold each other at night? Or is your love already dead and this is your outlet for repressed sexuality?" she asked. Juri hoped her words, at least one was a dagger to the heart. A hit close to home. "Or is it that you are too afraid to ask her? Not the stallion she wants? Or deserves?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #14
    Troll in the Playground

The assassin spread her legs as ordered and stared into the camera. She would give Ember many poses to shoot, each one more provocative than the one before it. After causing pain, being a tease was her next favorite thing. She'd even go all the way if the first love required it.

Talk about causing pain.
    His body betrayed him with a minor nosebleed. Damn it. He mentally cursed as he started taking the pictures. He tried to think of something else, like his old wrinkly unattractive tutor when he was a a foal colt. It was working...a little bit.
    "Does your filly do this for you? Does she wear such thing before you hold each other at night? Or is your love already dead and this is your outlet for repressed sexuality?" she asked. Juri hoped her words, at least one was a dagger to the heart. A hit close to home. "Or is it that you are too afraid to ask her? Not the stallion she wants? Or deserves?"
    He looked up from the camera, embarrassed by such questions. What was up with this mare? "I uh....I'm sorry ma'am....the lighting seems to be off." He lied as he distracted himself with falsely adjusting the lighting. He was giving himself a moment to collect his thoughts.

"These...are very....specific and personal type questions...and very inappropriate to be asking, even given the nature of this...store, and, its just rude anyway," He said furrowing his brows with a small coltish pout.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-03-08 at 07:52 PM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Ice Cream Bar]

Taylor may recognize the pony who walked into town just before him. She's standing near the wall, looking slightly confused herself.

Astra watches the events, glad that they seem to be ending. She'll then walk to the bar itself and see what they have.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

16. - Top - End - #16
    Firbolg in the Playground

Lochbed

This, of course, would be enough to break the illusion considering he just saw them as ponies not 30 seconds earlier. He mostly lets them go for now. Later he'll decide if he wants to encourage the other guards to find them to see what happened... or he could let them be. Fortune favors the bold.

Meanwhile, in the shopping aftermath:

Staccata starts poking around the giant pile of supplies to make sure nothing was broken past use. It doesn't appear to be. "So did this turn out to be the normal day you were looking for?"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

Taylor

He might see two scorch marks, on Sir Derp's butt, from when he was tasered by an errant police. The police themselves, as Taylor walked to this general area prior, might have been them get into their police wagon as two of the officers hitched themselves and started to pull it away while the other two rode.
    "Darn." He says to himself as they depart, his brows furrowed. "The one kind of injury I'd need Rigs for."

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    [Ice Cream Bar]

Taylor may recognize the pony who walked into town just before him. She's standing near the wall, looking slightly confused herself.

Astra watches the events, glad that they seem to be ending. She'll then walk to the bar itself and see what they have.
    Shortly after the police carriage departs, Taylor also goes to the front of the bar and (rather politely) inquires what's on tap. By some odd coincidence, he's within a seat of Astra, as well. He sits down, seeming at ease.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Ice Cream Bar]

Astra notices Taylor and gives a wave of her hoof.

So...you got any idea what the hay just happened?

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

19. - Top - End - #19
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I think maybe wandering until something strikes our fancy...but wait, you have to barter or something to be able to eat in those places, don't you...oh! I'll be right back!" And with that, she zoomed off into the air. Well, less zoomed and more majestically floated, but you get the point.
    "Yes, but- Hey, where are ya goin'?" Blades was about to explain that the situation was covered, but Arvadraa was already off.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    [Ice Cream Bar]

Thirty One flavors of ice cream a pink and indigo sign indicated. Above on the back wall was a menu of various flavors.

Taylor

"Darn." He says to himself as they depart, his brows furrowed. "The one kind of injury I'd need Rigs for."

Shortly after the police carriage departs, Taylor also goes to the front of the bar and (rather politely) inquires what's on tap. By some odd coincidence, he's within a seat of Astra, as well. He sits down, seeming at ease.

"This is an ice cream parlor, we sell ice cream, we don't really have anything on the tap," Pony Jim answered confused at why he would be asked such a question. "We do have bottled water and some carbonated drinks though in the beverage cooler over there." He gestured to a fiberglass door'd cooler that was over there.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Zach
    "The fire thing was way back when I was still the leader of Celestia's Resistance. Remember? Way back when I was in here, in hoofcuffs I believe, and I was set on fire then that witch of a mare froze me and then Hullabaloo cried?"=_=
    "Ah yes. Lying to my daughter. Yeah, that didn't earn you any brownie points with her."

Hot. Being sandwiched by two hot mares, she of course blushed, some more when Faithful licked her neck, it felt good.

"I...I think....I want to stay with....you..........I don't know why...but...there's like this feeling....a feeling that would be content with me throwing away my life, to be with you here..." You could say, Amber Grain was a little...foolish. Well alot. To throw away her old life, for a mare she just met. Yea.
    "Throwing your life away to be with us? Are you entirely sure you want to do that? And you do still have to deliver your message back to Balboa." Mystic points out. "Though, there are going to be more mares in the harem at some point, so that's something to consider too. After all, it's not like you're going to be limited to me and Faithful."

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

Hay Bale's confused garble-babble would sound not unlike the kind of randomized syllables that would form an eldritch abomination's name as they left to the clinic.

[Clinic]

This time the nurse actually burst into tears. WHY?! WHY DON'T YOU STOP COMING BAAAAAAAAACK?!
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Juribean in the Photo and Nightwear store

"Aw. Sorry. This kind of thing is what happens when I am not punished enough. You're not going to punish me, are you? I know I've be a naughty girl and deserve punishment to keep me in line. You're not gonna punish me, are you?" The assassin pouts and takes a hoof to her stuck out bottom lip. "Do we need more pictures, sir."

Lochbed on the street

When the pair gets a good gap between them and the epicenter of the chaos, the fae makes herself and Aubabde in invisible. She then shrinks and lets the servant free on the ground. Finally, she makes the visible again. "Okay.. Hail a cab. I am so tired."

Grills in the ice cream shop

Grills' stomach rumbles. "Who do you have to hump to get an ice sundae around here? And is said person cute?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #24
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    "Throwing your life away to be with us? Are you entirely sure you want to do that? And you do still have to deliver your message back to Balboa." Mystic points out.
    "Yea...I know...but now that I've been here once, its just a matter of teleporting back to give him the message, then coming back here.." She rubbed her face against Mystic's smooth chest.

"Though, there are going to be more mares in the harem at some point, so that's something to consider too. After all, it's not like you're going to be limited to me and Faithful."
    "To be honest I'm not really sure...I mean....My life... is the sort where I feel like I'm not going anywhere, an aimless one....and I guess... I just wanted to add some excitement in my life, spontaneous random excitement. And you guys are....pretty hot." She found herself lightly giggling at the last part.

Juribean in the Photo and Nightwear store

"Aw. Sorry. This kind of thing is what happens when I am not punished enough. You're not going to punish me, are you? I know I've be a naughty girl and deserve punishment to keep me in line. You're not gonna punish me, are you?" The assassin pouts and takes a hoof to her stuck out bottom lip. "Do we need more pictures, sir."

"Pictures?....Ma'am....forget that right now...But..what do you mean punish? Who punishes you?"
    Without the right context here, he looked at her with sympathy and concern as he stepped away from the lighting fixtures and looked down at her.

Lochbed on the street

When the pair gets a good gap between them and the epicenter of the chaos, the fae makes herself and Aubabde in invisible. She then shrinks and lets the servant free on the ground. Finally, she makes the visible again. "Okay.. Hail a cab. I am so tired."

"I won't lie, that was a very........weird experience. This whole thing. Everything. I don't think I want to experience it again,"
    She said aloud and exasperated. She then sighed and hailed a cab.

Grills in the ice cream shop

Grills' stomach rumbles. "Who do you have to hump to get an ice sundae around here? And is said person cute?"
    "That would be me sir, and I'd rather you not hump me in a public supposed to be family friendly place," Pony Jim answered with a slight sarcastic edge. He finished cleaning up the spot Fox Trot had made a water mess at. Seriously...PCs have no concern for us NPCs He sighed.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-03-09 at 12:12 AM.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ettin in the Playground

H
    He sported a dopey smile, derp eyed still. "You mean...we're not banned from....the clinic?" He derpily said as he climbed on her, rubbing against her though not on purpose this time. In any other state, he probably wouldn't climb her back, something about some fairy tale called 'coltly pride'.
    Icy grimaced a little as she felt rubbing against her. Much unlike Esmeralda, she detested PDAs and this was definitely on the saucy side of PDAs. She nodded politely at Astra and Taylor on her way out, though she would make no attempt to introduce herself.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Hay Bale's confused garble-babble would sound not unlike the kind of randomized syllables that would form an eldritch abomination's name as they left to the clinic.

[Clinic]

This time the nurse actually burst into tears. WHY?! WHY DON'T YOU STOP COMING BAAAAAAAAACK?!
    "If I had the answer to that, I would be rich now," Icy dryly replied, shifting uncomfortably as the heavy weight of Fox weighed her down.

This, of course, would be enough to break the illusion considering he just saw them as ponies not 30 seconds earlier. He mostly lets them go for now. Later he'll decide if he wants to encourage the other guards to find them to see what happened... or he could let them be. Fortune favors the bold.
    How unfortunate it was for Lemongrass that he would find himself in the way of the giant fae. "H-Halt!" he cried out, holding out the broken shaft of his spear with his mouth. To Lochbed, the guard was already bruised and battered from the melee, and probably in no position to actually stop them.

Meanwhile, in the shopping aftermath:

Staccata starts poking around the giant pile of supplies to make sure nothing was broken past use. It doesn't appear to be. "So did this turn out to be the normal day you were looking for?"
    Tyrol just lay on the floor, twitching a little. "... I cannot imagine what an abnormal day would be like," he said.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-03-08 at 10:54 PM.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Troll in the Playground

Icy grimaced a little as she felt rubbing against her. Much unlike Esmeralda, she detested PDAs and this was definitely on the saucy side of PDAs. She nodded politely at Astra and Taylor on her way out, though she would make no attempt to introduce herself.

"If I had the answer to that, I would be rich now," Icy dryly replied, shifting uncomfortably as the heavy weight of Fox weighed her down.
    Hi ho to the Clinic they Go~

Along their way to the clinic, once in while random spasms would occur to Fox's body.

At the clinic he kind just fell off Icy and landed on his belly. He was so disheveled.

He looked at the bawling nurse. "Ladyeh.......quit...your boohooing'...my taxes help pay..for this..shat....that..is the clinic...ow this hurts."

27. - Top - End - #27
    Firbolg in the Playground

Tyrol just lay on the floor, twitching a little. "... I cannot imagine what an abnormal day would be like," he said.
    A few seconds later Tyrol would be nudged slightly by a can of soda rolling towards his side. "If you can still walk might want to head back down to the spa, you're supposed to be relaxing," Staccata states.

It just seems like a good idea, plus it would free up some time to collect a few info drops about a few things without causing to much fuss.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

Hi ho to the Clinic they Go~

Along their way to the clinic, once in while random spasms would occur to Fox's body.

At the clinic he kind just fell off Icy and landed on his belly. He was so disheveled.

He looked at the bawling nurse. "Ladyeh.......quit...your boohooing'...my taxes help pay..for this..shat....that..is the clinic...ow this hurts."

So do mine but i can keep from getting a new tax put in in my name from my constant hospital visits!! She cried harder.

Look Ma'am, we don't - Hay Bale blinked as something she'd said registered. wait. They got a new tax named after them?!

In answer, the nurse held up a letter informing "all medical personnel that a new tax -called the Fox Trot-Icy Touch-Lone Star Act - on insurance is in effect starting on Tuesday. Remind patients they may pay in cash for this if they wish and to apologize for the inconveinience with a 'we' to imply we all care, even though most of us don't."

Whiny little... The Doctor from before muttered. That was a prank and you know it!

But I wouldn't be surprised if it diiiiiiid! That's what makes me sad!!

... Just... go home. Seriously. I'll cover for you.

The pink pony ran out the door, bawling her eyes out.

The doctor cocked an eyebrow at them. You just broke one of my best nurses... *sigh* bring him in...
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-03-08 at 11:07 PM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

29. - Top - End - #29
    Troll in the Playground

Fox Trot- The Clinic

He glanced up at the doctor with a cheesy grin and held up his fore hooves, as if expecting to be dragged away.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    So do mine but i can keep from getting a new tax put in in my name from my constant hospital visits!! She cried harder.

Look Ma'am, we don't - Hay Bale blinked as something she'd said registered. wait. They got a new tax named after them?!

In answer, the nurse held up a letter informing "all medical personnel that a new tax -called the Fox Trot-Icy Touch-Lone Star Act - on insurance is in effect starting on Tuesday. Remind patients they may pay in cash for this if they wish and to apologize for the inconveinience with a 'we' to imply we all care, even though most of us don't."

Whiny little... The Doctor from before muttered. That was a prank and you know it!

But I wouldn't be surprised if it diiiiiiid! That's what makes me sad!!

... Just... go home. Seriously. I'll cover for you.

The pink pony ran out the door, bawling her eyes out.

The doctor cocked an eyebrow at them. You just broke one of my best nurses... *sigh* bring him in...
    Fox Trot- The Clinic

He glanced up at the doctor with a cheesy grin and held up his fore hooves, as if expecting to be dragged away.
    Icy groaned and eyed Hay Bale. "A little help dragging him in?" she said, picking up a hoof.