New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #661
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

Quote Originally Posted by planswalker View Post
    well, honestly, I put TBF's name in red to see if he'd panic or something. He didn't and I don't think he has anything to hide.

Not really sure what to say here. Grue spoke up for me early on to help keep people from lynching me for being a total noob. Since then I've had a LOT more experience in this and Careless Village and I've figured out how to better analyze things. If there's something specific you'd like to call me out for, I'll do my best to explain my reasoning behind it. Don't know if Grue has confirmed my role as a vanilla town pony or not.

I have no logic. thats the problem.
    Despite everything, its still me.

2. - Top - End - #662
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by super dark33 View Post
    I have no logic. thats the problem.
    ... I now recall why I called for your blood in Clueless Village...

well, this time it isn't personal.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    get some of that excess AP you have before rollover used(spilled AP is worth feeling sad over).
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabrosin View Post
    Yurhzorg is a nuclear warhead disguised as a playable character
    Much thanks to Ceika for the poketar!

I'll be away from the internet from 1/3-1/8 2019. I swear I'm not disappeared.

3. - Top - End - #663
    Troll in the Playground

Day 14

Dark Spark walked down the secret passageway. A globe of dark-light hovering over his head to light his way. I bet there's some secret weapon I can use, or a great treasure vault filled with gold and treasure. he grinned madly to himself, thinking of all the things he could buy with such riches.

Around the corner of the opening, the passageway turned cold and damp. The walls earthen and bare. Stalactites hanging from the ceiling, dripping water down to form stalagmites. Dark Spark frowned at this. Already? I would think he'd keep a neater secret passage. Then he smiled greedily. Must be a penny-pincher. Only buying enough to keep up appearances. The rest... is all mine!! Ha hahhahaa!! *Cough cough*

Dark Spark then continued on. After a very looooong time, he finally came to a large cavern. Unable to see the exit, he spread his wings and flew to the other end, assuming it would be there. But there was nothing. He tapped the wall with his hooves, searching for another secret passage, but it was solid rock.

He looked about, trying to see where he had to go next, and he noticed an old rickety wooden elevator ten paces to the left. He ran over, and after a quick inspection, took a couple steps back, looking up to where the lift would take him.

About five stories up, he found the next passageway. Deciding to skip the deadly conveyance, Dark Spark spread his wings, and flew up instead. What he was sure would be an easy little flight, winded him for some reason, and he was barely able to grab the ledge before plummeting to his doom.

He pulled himself up, then looked back down, breathing hard. It now looked to be a lot further up than he'd first estimated. He could barely see the elevator box from here. But he'd made it. He had to continue on. And this treasure better darned well be worth it.

Weakened by the long walk, the mysteriously long flight, and having to pull himself up those last couple inches, Dark Spark only noticed one thing as he clomped along. The floor of the passageway was now nice and smooth. Marble, maybe? Whatever it was, it sure was pretty. He began to pant, his mouth getting dry. He needed water, or anything really. He turned a corner, and his brain barely registered that the marble-like floor turned to rough stone. That is, until he walked into something hard and solid.

He bounced back onto his tired tail, and rubbed his head with a hoof. He looked up with a scowl, hatred filling his mouth with words, but his mouth dropped open and said not a one of them. Bars!? He immediately stood up and turned to go back. But there was no marble passageway now, only three bare stone walls. And a realization came to him. A recognition of where he was. NOOOOOO!! he yelled out, and then a golden glow surrounded his new home.

Spoiler
    Show
    Dark Spark (Super Dark33) found his way to a magical prison. He was a Town Pony.

Night 14 Begins
    It will last about 48 hours.

Missed 1 Day
    Bladescape

Missed 2 Days

AL- Replacements
    Mangosta71

Player list
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]#|Player|Character|Killed? |Role
    01|Bladescape C'Nor|||
    02|Count Dingdong Sitzkrieg|||
    03|Grue Bait|Grue Bay||
    04|Penguinator|Orange Cadence||
    05|planswalker|Yellow Pants (literally)||
    06|Reinholdt Matthais2207|||
    07|TBFProgrammer|(a stubborn mule)||
    08|Tom the Mime|Barrister Trotalot, PC||
    28|Super Dark33|Dark Spark|Day 14|Town Pony
    27|Istari|Dr. Whooves|Night 13|Spitfire
    26|Elemental|Ember Metal, Count von Sterling|Day 13|SuperCharged Town Pony
    25|EvilRoeSlade|Batmare|Night 12|Soarin'
    24|inky13112|Sour Bloom|Day 12- AL|Rarity
    23|usourselves&we|Ghost, Bones, and Metallic|Day 12|SuperCharged Town Pony
    22|Diego Havoc|Elixir|Night 8-11 WIN!|Discord
    21|TigerFang|TigerPony|Night 11|Town Pony
    20|Sitzkrieg 52.5 Lemons|???|Day 11- AL**|{Replaced by Count Dingdong}
    19|Alarra|Musings|Day 11|Changling
    18|52.5 Lemons|Sub-Lime|Day 8- AL**|{Replaced by Sitzkrieg}
    17|Eternis|Dorian Grey|Day 8|Princess Cadance
    16|Castaras|Old Fruit|Night 7|Changling 3- Shifted
    15|C'Nor|Senorita Cha Cha|Day 7- AL**|{Replaced by Bladescape}
    14|Murska|(Definitely NOT a green-eyed pony named Verde Invidia o.o)|Day 7|Changling 2
    13|Atreyu, the Masked Llama|Rocky Horror Llama|Night 6|Town Pony Llama
    12|GnomeGninjas|Gninja Ninja|Day 6|Queen Chrysalis
    11|Forum Explorer|Thinking Cap|Night 5|Town Pony
    10|Gray Mage|Rainy Charge|Day 5|Shining Armor
    09|Rogue Nine Internet Flea|Silver Star|Night 4|Town Pony
    08|Mangosta71|Dread Pony Roberts|Day 4|Town Pony
    07|Ramsus|Emperor Treasure|Night 3|Pinkie Pie
    06|Matthias2207|Warpony Tarquin|Day 3- AL**|{Replaced by Reinholdt}
    05|Internet Flea|Sugar Shock|Day 3- VA*|{Replaced by Rogue Nine}
    04|Grimmace, the|Jazzberry Jam|Day 3|Darkwing Pony
    03|Otakuryoga|Ballast Control|Night 2|Rainbow Dash
    02|Reinholdt|Mister Buttons|Night 1|Town Pony
    01|Rogue Nine|Grumpy Bear|Day 1|Town Pony Bear
    [/table]
    * Voluntary Absence
    **Auto Lynch
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2012-11-17 at 12:53 PM.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

4. - Top - End - #664
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    Day 14

Super Dark walked down the secret passageway. A globe of dark-light hovering over his head to light his way. I bet there's some secret weapon I can use, or a great treasure vault filled with gold and treasure. he grinned madly to himself, thinking of all the things he could buy with such riches.

Around the corner of the opening, the passageway turned cold and damp. The walls earthen and bare. Stalactites hanging from the ceiling, dripping water down to form stalagmites. Dark Spark frowned at this. Already? I would think he'd keep a neater secret passage. Then he smiled greedily. Must be a penny-pincher. Only buying enough to keep up appearances. The rest... is all mine!! Ha hahhahaa!! *Cough cough*

Dark Spark then continued on. After a very looooong time, he finally came to a large cavern. Unable to see the exit, he spread his wings and flew to the other end, assuming it would be there. But there was nothing. He tapped the wall with his hooves, searching for another secret passage, but it was solid rock.

He looked about, trying to see where he had to go next, and he noticed an old rickety wooden elevator ten paces to the left. He ran over, and after a quick inspection, took a couple steps back, looking up to where the lift would take him.

About five stories up, he found the next passageway. Deciding to skip the deadly conveyance, Dark Spark spread his wings, and flew up instead. What he was sure would be an easy little flight, winded him for some reason, and he was barely able to grab the ledge before plummeting to his doom.

He pulled himself up, then looked back down, breathing hard. It now looked to be a lot further up than he'd first estimated. He could barely see the elevator box from here. But he'd made it. He had to continue on. And this treasure better darned well be worth it.

Weakened by the long walk, the mysteriously long flight, and having to pull himself up those last couple inches, Dark Spark only noticed one thing as he clomped along. The floor of the passageway was now nice and smooth. Marble, maybe? Whatever it was, it sure was pretty. He began to pant, his mouth getting dry. He needed water, or anything really. He turned a corner, and his brain barely registered that the marble-like floor turned to rough stone. That is, until he walked into something hard and solid.

He bounced back onto his tired tail, and rubbed his head with a hoof. He looked up with a scowl, hatred filling his mouth with words, but his mouth dropped open and said not a one of them. Bars!? He immediately stood up and turned to go back. But there was no marble passageway now, only three bare stone walls. And a realization came to him. A recognition of where he was. NOOOOOO!! he yelled out, and then a golden glow surrounded his new home.

Spoiler
    Show
    Dark Spark (Super Dark33) found his way to a magical prison. He was a Town Pony.

Night 14 Begins

Missed 1 Day
    Bladescape

Missed 2 Days

AL- Replacements
    Mangosta71

Player list
    Spoiler
    Show
    01|Bladescape C'Nor|||
    03|Grue Bait|Grue Bay||
    08|Tom the Mime|Barrister Trotalot, PC||
    14|Murska|(Definitely NOT a green-eyed pony named Verde Invidia o.o)|Day 7|Changling 2
    02|Reinholdt|Mister Buttons|Night 1|Town Pony
    [/table]
    * Voluntary Absence
    **Auto Lynch
    DARK. SPARK.
    and Palatino Linotype Bold
    Last edited by super dark33; 2012-11-17 at 11:31 AM.

5. - Top - End - #665
    Troll in the Playground

Night 14

Barrister Trotalot, QCs pen was quite busy as he sat at the foot the Queen's steps. And I want these ridiculous windows removed and replacssed with new ones. I want them to show the power and beauty that isss mine.

Barrister Trotalot chuffed at that, trying to suppress the groan that had tried to escape his lips. Queen Chrysalis was instantly there, glaring into his face. What was that, Barrissster? her horn began to glow green, as her eyes narrowed menacingly. Do you have sssomething to sssay?

Barrister Trotalot backed away, shaking with fear. N-n-no, Mistress. It was just a sneeze, I swear.

The Queen glared at him for another moment, then turned with a huff and ascended the stairs again. Very well, let's continue. She sat her royal hind end on the pillowed throne. And those gaudy ssstatues in the garden are to be removed and sssmashed. Have the ssstone-masssons build a new ssstatue of me, immediately.

On and on she went with her new laws, the punishments for each law. She was very specific in this, and to some degree this made Barrister Trotalot happy. He liked neat ordered law, not the chaos Princess Celestia allowed. In his opinion, she was too lenient at times. The people needed to obey the laws, lest they abuse the law-makers.

An angry foot stomped above him. Barrister Trotalot looked up, to find the angry eyes of his Queen glaring back at him. Are you lissstening to me!?

Y-yes, Mistress. he replied in a shaky voice.

Then why.... Have you ssstopped writing!? she yelled, emphasizing her anger with a growl.

Barrister Trotalot looked back down to his pen and paper and started to write. But no ink left the pen, it was dry. He blanched, giving Queen Chrysalis an embarrassed smile, and dipped his pen into the inkwell. He then placed pen to paper once again, but didn't write anything out, just looked blankly at the paper.

For a moment, he closed his eyes, trying to remember what she'd just said, but it wasn't coming to him. Slowly he looked back up at the new Queen. S-s-sorry, your eminence. I.. I seem to have forgotten.....

Guardsss!!! she screamed. Three changeling guards ran into the court hall. Knowing exactly what their Queen wanted, they immediately grabbed up the Queen's Council and awaited her command. Take him to the dungeon. Maybe four years will help his memory.

Barrister Trotalot's eyes went wide with horror. Nooo! Don't do this! I'm sorry, it won't happen again!

But the Queen waved a hoof "no" at him. Did you already forget law three, sssection four? she smiled down at him. All ponies shall hang on the Queen's every word. Punishment for failing to do ssso shall be three years in the cryssstal prison. she hissed in pleasure, as Barrister was dragged away. Next!

As he was dragged away, Barrister Trotalot had time to remember why he hated the new Queen. She was such a stickler for rules and punishments. No sense of leniency, at all. So unfair.

Spoiler
    Show
    Barrister Trotalot, PC (Tom the Mime) was tossed into the Crystal Prison with all the other "criminals". He was a Town Pony.

NOTE: During the Days of Chaos, Tom the Mime also gained the role Screwball.

Spoiler
    Show
    Discord has twisted your mind to make you his agent of chaos! You are Neutral. You cannot be killed or affected by any abilities and cannot lose the game. If the game ends during chaos, you win.

During the night you can target two players. If the first player has any kind of action, it will target the second player. (does not affect night kills/disguises). This effect superceeds any other retargeting effect.

You return to your normal role once the chaos ends.

Day 15 Begins

Missed 1 Day
    Bladescape

Missed 2 Days

AL- Replacements
    Mangosta71

Player list
    Spoiler
    Show
    01|Bladescape C'Nor|||
    03|Grue Bait|Grue Bay||
    29|Tom the Mime|Barrister Trotalot, PC|Night 14|Screwball Town Pony
    02|Reinholdt|Mister Buttons|Night 1|Town Pony Sabre Kitty
    [/table]
    * Voluntary Absence
    **Auto Lynch
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2012-11-19 at 01:13 PM.

6. - Top - End - #666
    Troll in the Playground

Ill sign as autolynch replace.
    Last edited by super dark33; 2012-11-20 at 02:10 PM.

7. - Top - End - #667
    Dwarf in the Playground

bladescape should probably go.
    Avatar by whatever Zjoot became.
    Will take suggested phrases in sig. PM with ideas
    Am I missed in my absence?

8. - Top - End - #668
    Ogre in the Playground

bladescape...
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2012-11-21 at 09:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

9. - Top - End - #669
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Goodbye Bladescape.
    The BareFoot Programmer

10. - Top - End - #670
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

Sorry bladescape

11. - Top - End - #671
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

bladescape has been rather quiet, but not just in this game.

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

12. - Top - End - #672
    Troll in the Playground

Dark spark had lost hope.
    no way out of here.

When suddenly a purple orb appeared in the middle of the cell.

Hello Dark spark. would you like to hear some secrets?

Sure why not.

13. - Top - End - #673
    Titan in the Playground

Bladescape, so long.

I take it that he's the one who was targeted by that poofing changeling?
    get some of that excess AP you have before rollover used(spilled AP is worth feeling sad over).

14. - Top - End - #674
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Bladescape, so long.

I take it that he's the one who was targeted by that poofing changeling?
    If he's the beast, I'd hope Grue Bait wouldn't jump onto his wagon. But, I'm starting to wonder if the beast was one of the "cut" roles.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

15. - Top - End - #675
    Bugbear in the Playground

And the answer is, nawp, not bad. Just being the next Superdark for this game. (As in, obviously not scried due to being lynched, but we're at elim-stage so whatever.)
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

16. - Top - End - #676
    Dwarf in the Playground

Not scried? I disagree. Penguinator, he is indeed a changeling, not a beast.
    Avatar by whatever Zjoot became.
    Will take suggested phrases in sig. PM with ideas
    Am I missed in my absence?

17. - Top - End - #677
    Ogre in the Playground

I absolutely cannot shake the feeling that it was Grue Bait who Castaras changling'd into. She's crazy enough to do it.

Maybe I'm just paranoid wrong, but I can't help but feel he's been slowly leading us astray and that this might be the last day.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

18. - Top - End - #678
    Troll in the Playground

Day 15

It had been a beautiful night. The sun was just setting over the horizon, creating a glow over the Apple's orchard. It was just so... so beautiful. The old mare testified.

I immediately set up my easel and supplies. I had to catch this perfect moment. And then my body just took over. I felt as if I was an outsider, watching the brushes work their magic. As if I had nothing to do with it. Even after the sun had set, I could still picture it. And the brush just kept painting, recreating the image.

And then I was finished. In only a couple hours, I had created a masterpiece. It had worn me out, but I wasn't sleepy. So after placing the painting over my mantel to dry, I pulled out an old book I'd been enjoying, went back outside, and sat down to read a couple more chapters.

I remember hearing some old mare crooning some song off in the distance, but that didn't bother me. It seems we've been singing a lot `round for the past couple years. Which, in of itself is strange. But whatever.

Detective Palomino was just about to reveal who the killer was, when BAM! Some crazy old mare slammed into me, and slammed my door shut. I was scared, I don't mind telling you. Especially when her horn started glowing green. And then the pain. It felt like my insides were on fire.
    she sighed wearily. And that's my story. I swear, I'm really Dreamscape, the artist. She points toward a handsome young stallion. That pony is an impostor!

Dreamscape, or the impostor, just smiled back at the court. It's obvious she's mad. Who would believe a story like that? He gave his best winning smile.

Spoiler
    Show
    Dreamscape (Bladescape) and his impostor are busy defending themselves in court. He was a Town Pony.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Who'd been changed into a Changling Night 7.

Night 15 Begins

Missed 1 Day

Missed 2 Days

AL- Replacements
    Mangosta71

Player list
    Spoiler
    Show
    01|Count Dingdong Sitzkrieg|||
    02|Grue Bait|Grue Bay||
    03|Penguinator|Orange Cadence||
    04|planswalker|Yellow Pants (literally)||
    05|Reinholdt Matthais2207|||
    06|TBFProgrammer|(a stubborn mule)||
    30|Bladescape C'Nor|Dreamscape|Day 15|Town Pony -> Changling 3
    [/table]
    * Voluntary Absence
    **Auto Lynch
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2012-11-21 at 08:26 PM.

19. - Top - End - #679
    Troll in the Playground

Day 15 begins? Shouldn't it be night now? I mean, I'm all for town not getting whittled down any further, but it doesn't seem quite balanced...
    Delightfully abrasive in more ways than one
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Mango:you sick, twisted bastard <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryffon View Post
    I think Krade is protesting the use of the word mad in in the phrase mad scientist as it promotes ambiguity. Are they angry? Are they crazy? Some of both? Not to mention, it also often connotates some degree of evilness. In the future we should be more careful to use proper classification.

Mango is a dastardly irate unhinged scientist, for realz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sartharina View Post
    Evil's awesome because of the art.

20. - Top - End - #680
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

There's a court trial the phase after Barrister Trotalot is taken away?
    Being a mime means never having to say you're sorry.

21. - Top - End - #681
    Titan in the Playground

hour 85 of the 48 hour phase...

22. - Top - End - #682
    Troll in the Playground

Night 15

The Stubborn Mule sat his haunches down in front of the Mayor's house. I want answers, and I want them now! He declared.

Ponies from the Tiaraville at first just passed him by, not knowing what he was on about. What has happened to the place I had come to love? Ponies have been disappearing left and right, and you are not upset about it? he proclaimed loudly.

The ponies began to stop. Slowly the numbers grew, as the grumpy mule listed off ponies who had gone missing over the past couple months, starting with Princess Celestia.

Don't you wanna know what happened to that crazy girl, Batmare? Protector of the night, pah! But her mental state aside, she was a good pony. And now she's gone. Though, I do sleep better, now. he grumbled the last.

I say we march up to the castle, and demand Princess Luna, or Nightmare Moon, or whoever is up there to release the prisoners. We need to ACK!!

So intent was everypony on the mule's words, no one had noticed the doors slowly open. Into the darkness, an even darker figure crept, and before anymore could be said, the stubborn mule who no one knew the name of, was yanked into the building, likely never to be seen again.

Spoiler
    Show
    A stubborn, unnamed, mule (TBFProgrammer) was captured right before the eyes of all of Tiaraville. He was a Town Pony Mule.

Day 16 Begins

Missed 1 Day

Missed 2 Days

AL- Replacements
    Mangosta71

Player list
    Spoiler
    Show
    01|Count Dingdong Sitzkrieg|||
    02|Grue Bait|Grue Bay||
    03|Penguinator|Orange Cadence||
    04|planswalker|Yellow Pants (literally)||
    05|Reinholdt Matthais2207|||
    31|TBFProgrammer|(a stubborn mule)|Night 15|Town Pony Mule
    30|Bladescape C'Nor|Dreamscape|Day 15|Town Pony -> Changling 3
    [/table]
    * Voluntary Absence
    **Auto Lynch

23. - Top - End - #683
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

...anybody there?

5 people left, don't know who's cleared/not. Have 3 people to choose from, Reinholdt seems most suspicious based on last round. Any confirmation/rejection of that? Next is Penguinator for notoriety purposes. Either been scried?

Guessing Beast still around => not many turns left. Question: If final 3 = Beast & 2 village, village target Beast, does game end w/ no winner b/c beast kills other 2? If so, could be very important round here.
    Last edited by Count Dingdong; 2012-11-27 at 12:41 AM.

24. - Top - End - #684
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

This is make or break day, unless Alarra was the beast, and her discording turned her into a Changeling. Edit: Or the baner protects the right person tonight, but that would be a hell of a choice.

I think by this point, Grue Bait should have a read on everybody, so I was kind of waiting on his signal. (That being, the players left ought to be something like: Seer, Baner, Beast, town, town.)

Now, I don't think Sitzkrieg was in any game other than this one, and they weren't in this one long, so Count Dingdong is safe from the big name theory. (That, and he's been acting pretty town) Planswalker wasn't a big name either, and he seems town enough to me. (I did a fairly thorough look through his history up through Castaras changing, and he obviously wasn't her target) In a quick look at Reinholdt's history, he hasn't done much of note, and Matthias has been around a while, so he's not immune to the big name theory.

(The only one other than Grue Bait that I haven't looked through voting history at all is Count Dingdong)
    Last edited by Penguinator; 2012-11-26 at 01:50 PM.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

25. - Top - End - #685
    Ogre in the Playground

That'd be because I'm the baner, Applejack. I've being playing it very low key on purpose. Grue Bait can confirm this.

I'll admit to being wrong last round, though I based it on some PMs me and grue had as well. At the very least it'd be a neat trap that no one fell for.

Hoping he shows up today. His scry last night will be invaluable.

Today I will go through everything and give an analysis, but it'll be time consuming.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2012-11-26 at 11:52 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

26. - Top - End - #686
    Titan in the Playground

Reinholdt looks like the most suspicious left, barring a reveal from the seer.

edit: ninja'd by a role reveal I believe.

@V yes, you did :P
    Last edited by planswalker; 2012-11-26 at 11:52 AM.

27. - Top - End - #687
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm a ninja of pants.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

28. - Top - End - #688
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Should've known Reinholdt as the beast was too overdone.

Count Dingdong, then. There's not much to go off of for him, so it's difficult to cast a vote. But I remember being suspicious of Lemons for the little while that he was in.
    Last edited by Penguinator; 2012-11-27 at 12:48 AM.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

29. - Top - End - #689
    Titan in the Playground

If we're going with the big names theory, would Matthias be the next logical target?
    Last edited by planswalker; 2012-11-26 at 03:52 PM.

30. - Top - End - #690
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

If we're going with the big names theory, would Matthias be the next logical target?
    Reinholdt replaced Matthias.

I really don't know what to make of this day.

We know that Gnome picked Grimmace, it's logical that he picked Lemons as well, since they're kind of a set. (He didn't pick Grue, however, unless we're really, really bad at this)

And a new thought: I remember a post from forever ago. I took it to mean that Murska's team had inactive players. Who's been inactive through the entire game? Sub-Lime's players, Lemons and then Sitzkrieg. Autolynched, and replaced by Count Dingdong.

Spoiler
    Show
    ...At this point, if planswalker's the wolf, he's done a damn good job at it.
    Last edited by Penguinator; 2012-11-26 at 02:12 PM.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.