New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1454
  1. - Top - End - #1021
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Crack Pairings Matchup Table

Quote Originally Posted by Introbulus View Post
    Okay, I'm rolling up some pairings for fun, but I've hit a little snag here...

Who the heck is "Tanh"? *From list 2, number 4*
    It's spelled wrong in the list, it should be "Thanh". He's part of the Azure City Resistance, here's one of the strips he's in.
    Credits to half-halfling for my adorable avatar.

Come visit the Discussion Thread Index II.
    Looking for a new webcomic to read? Take a look at the Webcomic List.

2. - Top - End - #1022
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Thanks for the input, I may do another one of these days, once I remember where I put my dice...
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    "♪Write, write, write, the creepy fanfics!♪"

3. - Top - End - #1023
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lira View Post
    It's spelled wrong in the list, it should be "Thanh". He's part of the Azure City Resistance, here's one of the strips he's in.
    Thanks. ;o Someone should probably correct that. There are actually a few typos in the lists. I think "Tsuikoko" is also misspelt.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    ...How does one cuddle mercilessly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Curse your Introbulosity!

4. - Top - End - #1024
    Halfling in the Playground

...This is one crack addict who ain't going to rehab. What's the saying?
    Once you go crack, you never go back!
    Last edited by Carnivorous M.; 2009-09-02 at 09:40 PM.
    "It must be humbling to suck on so many levels." -Sheldon Cooper, Big Bang Theory

When life gives you lemons, tell Belkar it called him short and then laugh from a safe distance.

Starving the trolls since 2004

Proud inventor of the I-pod Throwing Star... I think.

Feel free to click the clickies! (By that I mean DO IT NOW!)

5. - Top - End - #1025
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril View Post

Spoiler
    Show

A frantic knocking sounded against the ivory door of the tower, a knock which soon turned into a full on hammering and was accompanied by a worried voice. “Aarindarius?! Are you here?! Please, please be here...” A few seconds later, the large door swung inwards and said wizard poked his head out, only to be assaulted by a sobbing elf. He stared down at the head of green hair that was buried into the front of his robes, trying to assess the situation.

“Inkyrius! What in the world has happened that’s led you to trying to knock down my door?” He gently pried the baker’s arms from around his waist, then put an arm around the sobbing elf and steered them both back into the tower and into a drawing room off the side of the main hall.

“Yes, yes, whatever it is you just cry it out while I get you something to drink.” He said, seating the elf down on the sofa and hurrying away.

He returned a few seconds later with a teapot and two large mugs. Sitting down on the sofa beside the other elf, he handed over a mug of strong tea, half of which Inkyrius gulped down in one go. But it had the desired effect because the previously uncontrollably sobs had calmed down to a quiet sniffling, although the elf’s hand were still shaking.

“Now, tell me what the problem is.”

“There’s a dead dragon on my lawn.” Inkyrius blurted out.

“What? “Aarindarius blinked in surprise, and then laid a hand gently on the other elf’s arm. "Please, calm down and start from the beginning.”

Inkyrius nodded and took a few deep breaths before continuing. “It started about an hour or so after the – the children got back from kindergarten. Can you believe they’d made yet another macaroni picture of-? Anyway, we - we’d just had lunch and while I was clearing up they’d gone out to play in the garden. Then suddenly there was a loud crashing noise, and they began s-screaming. So I ran outside and there was a dragon, sitting on the remains of the fence, and it had – had picked them up in its claws and it was hanging them upside-down. Not d-doing anything in particular to them, just sitting there, w-watching them scream and – and struggle.”

At this point Inkyrius broke down into tears again prompting Aarindarius to put an arm comfortingly around the elf’s heaving shoulders until he was able to continue.

“It was then the dragon caught sight of me. It dropped my children – and t-they were at least twenty feet up in the air at the time – and it knocked me over and pinned me down as if I were just an insect to it, then it lowered its head towards me and spoke, said “So this is the best its mate can do. Watch carefully, elf, this is the price of taking my family from me.” It then picked me up, held me against the tree and used a spell to stick some bits of wood from the fence through my hands and feet, pinning me there. It spent a few minutes spewing acid everywhere and knocking the cottage down. I tried reasoning with it, pleading with it, but - but it ignored me. It w-was turning its attention back on us, when su-suddenly a wizard appeared out of nowhere and began fighting it, then turned into a d-dragon to kill it.” The elf started sniffling again.

“Shh.” Aarindarius muttered what he hoped was comfortingly, hugging Inkyrius who was now crying into his shoulder again, the half drunk tea forgotten. "It's okay."

“No it’s not!" Inkyrius said, pulling away suddenly, sitting up straight "The wizard who appeared was an elf, d-dressed in black, all glowing eyes and fangs. After defeating the dragon, the elf landed and – and it was Suvie!”

Aarindarius looked shocked, but after refilling the mug from the teapot and pushing it back into the elf’s hands, indicated to continue.

“I tried to talk to Vaarsuvius, but was ignored except for being freed from the tree. Instead Suvie went over to the dead dragon and reanimated it, then cast some spell on it – no idea what, but even I could tell it was powerful. They flew up in the air and talked, and then the dragon’s head was destroyed.

“Vaarsuvius flew down and I – it seems so stupid now, but I picked up a stick and waved it around, like I could actually defend us with it. I thought Suvie was possessed or something. But then we argued and - and – and it turned out that my Vaarsuvius h-had made a deal with Fiends! We argued a bit more, and then V-Vaarsuvius flew off and disappeared. I carried our children down into the village and took them to the healers – they b-both had broken legs from when the dragon dropped them. The healer gave th-them something to put them unconscious while she fixed their legs, s-said it would be a while before they woke up, so when I was sure they were going to be okay I ran over h-here to see you.”

Aarindarius remained silent for a moment turning the information over, before asking "Do you know where Vaarsuvius went?"

Inkyrius gave a choked laugh. "Of course not. As usual Suvie didn't think in necessary to tell me. Did mention having to find someone though."

"I could try to contact-"

"N- no! No." The elf sighed "I.. I don't think I have anything to say at the moment."

Aarindarius nodded. "Understandable. You are alright, aren't you? Being attacked by a dragon... isn't something most people are well equipt to deal with."

"I've had my injuries healed. I'm fine."

Aarindarius studied the other elf's face carefully; the baker looked anything but fine. "Do you and the children need somewhere to stay?"

"I wouldn't want to impose-"

"Nonsense! You know you're always welcome here."

"If you're sure."

Aarindarius leaned over and placed a hand on the other elf's arm."Inkyrius, you've known me long enough to know I'm happy to lend assistance in any way I can."

"And I appreciate it. Thank you." Inkyrius wiped a few tears away with a green sleeve and stood up awkwardly. "I should be getting back to the healers."

Aarindarius stood too, and then led the other elf back onto the hallway, opening the large front door. As Inkyrius started down the steps, Aarindarius said "I was sincere about offering you a place to stay. Not to scare you, but I think it would be also be safer."

Inkyrius looked uneasy. "I suppose so. Again, thank you." the elf said, before hurrying away down the road and disappearing into the trees. Aarindarius watched until the baker was out of sight, then closed the door and leant against it.

A dragon? Vaarsuvius making deals with fiends? Aarindarius wondered at what on earth could have led to these events, and had half a mind to try contacting his apprentice right then. The purple-haired elf had always been ambitious, but had never seemed to type to treat with dark powers... He shook his head. If this was true, he doubted the younger wizard would care for his meddling. Not that he wouldn't, he thought as he ascended the stairs to his study to prepare a scrying spell.

However, as he entered the room a slight smile was crept across his face, which he quickly suppressed. But it was enough for him to realise guiltily that, despite the macabre circumstances, he was cheerful. Maybe it was the welcome break in monotony, but more likely, it was the prospect of a certain green haired elf coming to stay.

awww, poor Kyrie.

Great story, Zanaril.
    Last edited by xelliea; 2009-09-03 at 05:57 AM.

6. - Top - End - #1026

Oh, hey. Guess what?

We're mentioned on TV Trope's Crack Pairing page! I feel so honored. (As should you all, we couldn't have made the thread so popular without you all).
    It's been a bit, GitP. If you're reading this, you're either digging through old stuff, or I've posted for the first time in forever.

If you want to stay in touch, reach out to me on twitter (same username).

The best answer is always to ask your DM.
    Unless you're the DM, in which case you should talk to your players.

7. - Top - End - #1027
    Ogre in the Playground

Actually, these examples were on TVTropes long before we started this thread. Possibly even before the Belkar's Romantic Interest thread and the House of Horrors.
    Formerly known as Discord here and Maladin on avatarspirit.net.

8. - Top - End - #1028

Yes, but they actually link specifically to this thread.
    It's been a bit, GitP. If you're reading this, you're either digging through old stuff, or I've posted for the first time in forever.

9. - Top - End - #1029
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Fiddler View Post
    Yes, but they actually link specifically to this thread.
    That's been there a while. It's how I wound up finding this thread, actually.

EDIT" Ninja'd to eliminate redundancy.
    Last edited by Meg; 2009-09-03 at 09:26 AM.

...And that is how I met your father.

10. - Top - End - #1030
    Ogre in the Playground

I must be blind then, because I can't seem to find a link to this thread on this page. Only links to strips or other TVTropes pages.

11. - Top - End - #1031
    Orc in the Playground

It's on the main page.

...And that is how I met your father.

12. - Top - End - #1032

Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

A frantic knocking sounded against the ivory door of the tower, a knock which soon turned into a full on hammering and was accompanied by a worried voice. “Aarindarius?! Are you here?! Please, please be here...” A few seconds later, the large door swung inwards and said wizard poked his head out, only to be assaulted by a sobbing elf. He stared down at the head of green hair that was buried into the front of his robes, trying to assess the situation.

“Inkyrius! What in the world has happened that’s led you to trying to knock down my door?” He gently pried the baker’s arms from around his waist, then put an arm around the sobbing elf and steered them both back into the tower and into a drawing room off the side of the main hall.

“Yes, yes, whatever it is you just cry it out while I get you something to drink.” He said, seating the elf down on the sofa and hurrying away.

He returned a few seconds later with a teapot and two large mugs. Sitting down on the sofa beside the other elf, he handed over a mug of strong tea, half of which Inkyrius gulped down in one go. But it had the desired effect because the previously uncontrollably sobs had calmed down to a quiet sniffling, although the elf’s hand were still shaking.

“Now, tell me what the problem is.”

“There’s a dead dragon on my lawn.” Inkyrius blurted out.

“What? “Aarindarius blinked in surprise, and then laid a hand gently on the other elf’s arm. "Please, calm down and start from the beginning.”

Inkyrius nodded and took a few deep breaths before continuing. “It started about an hour or so after the – the children got back from kindergarten. Can you believe they’d made yet another macaroni picture of-? Anyway, we - we’d just had lunch and while I was clearing up they’d gone out to play in the garden. Then suddenly there was a loud crashing noise, and they began s-screaming. So I ran outside and there was a dragon, sitting on the remains of the fence, and it had – had picked them up in its claws and it was hanging them upside-down. Not d-doing anything in particular to them, just sitting there, w-watching them scream and – and struggle.”

At this point Inkyrius broke down into tears again prompting Aarindarius to put an arm comfortingly around the elf’s heaving shoulders until he was able to continue.

“It was then the dragon caught sight of me. It dropped my children – and t-they were at least twenty feet up in the air at the time – and it knocked me over and pinned me down as if I were just an insect to it, then it lowered its head towards me and spoke, said “So this is the best its mate can do. Watch carefully, elf, this is the price of taking my family from me.” It then picked me up, held me against the tree and used a spell to stick some bits of wood from the fence through my hands and feet, pinning me there. It spent a few minutes spewing acid everywhere and knocking the cottage down. I tried reasoning with it, pleading with it, but - but it ignored me. It w-was turning its attention back on us, when su-suddenly a wizard appeared out of nowhere and began fighting it, then turned into a d-dragon to kill it.” The elf started sniffling again.

“Shh.” Aarindarius muttered what he hoped was comfortingly, hugging Inkyrius who was now crying into his shoulder again, the half drunk tea forgotten. "It's okay."

“No it’s not!" Inkyrius said, pulling away suddenly, sitting up straight "The wizard who appeared was an elf, d-dressed in black, all glowing eyes and fangs. After defeating the dragon, the elf landed and – and it was Suvie!”

Aarindarius looked shocked, but after refilling the mug from the teapot and pushing it back into the elf’s hands, indicated to continue.

“I tried to talk to Vaarsuvius, but was ignored except for being freed from the tree. Instead Suvie went over to the dead dragon and reanimated it, then cast some spell on it – no idea what, but even I could tell it was powerful. They flew up in the air and talked, and then the dragon’s head was destroyed.

“Vaarsuvius flew down and I – it seems so stupid now, but I picked up a stick and waved it around, like I could actually defend us with it. I thought Suvie was possessed or something. But then we argued and - and – and it turned out that my Vaarsuvius h-had made a deal with Fiends! We argued a bit more, and then V-Vaarsuvius flew off and disappeared. I carried our children down into the village and took them to the healers – they b-both had broken legs from when the dragon dropped them. The healer gave th-them something to put them unconscious while she fixed their legs, s-said it would be a while before they woke up, so when I was sure they were going to be okay I ran over h-here to see you.”

Aarindarius remained silent for a moment turning the information over, before asking "Do you know where Vaarsuvius went?"

Inkyrius gave a choked laugh. "Of course not. As usual Suvie didn't think in necessary to tell me. Did mention having to find someone though."

"I could try to contact-"

"N- no! No." The elf sighed "I.. I don't think I have anything to say at the moment."

Aarindarius nodded. "Understandable. You are alright, aren't you? Being attacked by a dragon... isn't something most people are well equipt to deal with."

"I've had my injuries healed. I'm fine."

Aarindarius studied the other elf's face carefully; the baker looked anything but fine. "Do you and the children need somewhere to stay?"

"I wouldn't want to impose-"

"Nonsense! You know you're always welcome here."

"If you're sure."

Aarindarius leaned over and placed a hand on the other elf's arm."Inkyrius, you've known me long enough to know I'm happy to lend assistance in any way I can."

"And I appreciate it. Thank you." Inkyrius wiped a few tears away with a green sleeve and stood up awkwardly. "I should be getting back to the healers."

Aarindarius stood too, and then led the other elf back onto the hallway, opening the large front door. As Inkyrius started down the steps, Aarindarius said "I was sincere about offering you a place to stay. Not to scare you, but I think it would be also be safer."

Inkyrius looked uneasy. "I suppose so. Again, thank you." the elf said, before hurrying away down the road and disappearing into the trees. Aarindarius watched until the baker was out of sight, then closed the door and leant against it.

A dragon? Vaarsuvius making deals with fiends? Aarindarius wondered at what on earth could have led to these events, and had half a mind to try contacting his apprentice right then. The purple-haired elf had always been ambitious, but had never seemed to type to treat with dark powers... He shook his head. If this was true, he doubted the younger wizard would care for his meddling. Not that he wouldn't, he thought as he ascended the stairs to his study to prepare a scrying spell.

However, as he entered the room a slight smile was crept across his face, which he quickly suppressed. But it was enough for him to realise guiltily that, despite the macabre circumstances, he was cheerful. Maybe it was the welcome break in monotony, but more likely, it was the prospect of a certain green haired elf coming to stay.

I loved this so much i decided to make a banner dedicated to it

*sniffle*
    Live each day of your life like the man that has never seen a yurt.

~Proverb

13. - Top - End - #1033

GreenSorcererElf

i love all the new banners made, but i have one request. i flipped back to the first pages, and i found a very crack worthy story worthy of being a banner. the IFCC and the Chimera trigak. i just tried to do it, but online artwork is just too complicated for me. someone make this banner. i am daring all banner makers. DO IT!

Edit: i always pictured the IFCC circling around the Chimera with the Chimera having his 6 eyes wide and 3 mouths smiling. like Miko in the Miko and V banner.
    Last edited by MagicianMan5; 2009-09-03 at 10:09 AM.

click this egg or all dragons will die!

True Neutral Human Druid/Wizard (1st/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 10
    Dexterity- 10
    Constitution- 11
    Intelligence- 13
    Wisdom- 11
    Charisma- 10

14. - Top - End - #1034
    Ogre in the Playground

Hehe, that was my story. :D I claim brownie points for helping kick the thread off in the appropriately wrong direction! :D

...You sure you wouldn't rather have a Bandit Leader x Rhino Out of Roy's Bag of Tricks banner, instead? That one has always scared me far more than anything else here.
    *Above post: Additional terms and restrictions may apply.
    My old OotS fanart
    My art on Instagram

15. - Top - End - #1035

GreenSorcererElf

Why not have both? i hadnt thought of the rhino and bandit king one. if you can make one, you can easily make the other! they are both equally creepy. the bandit king could be on top of the rhino, drunk. excuse me i have to find my brain bleach.

Edit: i'll have everyone know i'm working on the television table for the other table made by minion. on page 6.
    Last edited by MagicianMan5; 2009-09-03 at 10:35 AM.

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 10
    Dexterity- 10
    Constitution- 11
    Intelligence- 13
    Wisdom- 11
    Charisma- 10

16. - Top - End - #1036
    Ogre in the Playground

I don't do banners, so I'll just leave it to Funky Goose or Zanaril or something. :D

Incidentally... it's amazing how much reading this thread alters the perception powers. For example, you find yourself seeing crack pairings in the oddest of places.

"Encounter" *wink wink nudge nudge* with a hydra:
    "Do it again! Do it again!"
    "Hell yes!"
    "Oooooooo! Ahhhhhhhh!"
    "Now I'm gonna try two at a time!"

*Above post: Additional terms and restrictions may apply.
    My old OotS fanart
    My art on Instagram

17. - Top - End - #1037
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytara View Post
    Incidentally... it's amazing how much reading this thread alters the perception powers. For example, you find yourself seeing crack pairings in the oddest of places.

"Encounter" *wink wink nudge nudge* with a hydra:
    "Do it again! Do it again!"
    "Hell yes!"
    "Oooooooo! Ahhhhhhhh!"
    "Now I'm gonna try two at a time!"

You're way behind schedule. This is how I came up with that VxXykon one.

But it does make reading the forums (or anything else for that matter) much more 'interesting'.
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt

18. - Top - End - #1038

GreenSorcererElf

and now my table of tv crack fic is done. i feel dirty... just imsgine these people in a fic! yikes.

Spoiler
    Show
    Television table

1:Spongebob (spongebob)
    2:Ben 10 (ben 10)
    3:Gwen (ben 10)
    4:Alton Brown (Good Eats(on the food channel ya morons))
    5:Dora (dora the explorer)
    6:Swiper The Fox (dora the explorer)
    7Deigo (go,deigo,go)
    8:Baby Lepeord (go, deigo, go)
    9: Peter Griffin (family guy)
    10:Brian Griffin (family guy)
    11:Lois Griffin (family guy)
    12:Meg Griffin (family guy)
    13:Chris Griffin (family guy)
    14:Stewie Griffin (family guy)
    15:Mung Daal (chowder)
    16:Chowder (chowder)
    17:Panini (chowder)
    18:Endive (chowder)
    19:Roll Again Twice
    20:Genderswitch

Why!?!? Why must i make this easier for these people! i now dare anyone making a new fic to roll at least once on this table! see why i feel dirty for doing this!

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 10
    Dexterity- 10
    Constitution- 11
    Intelligence- 13
    Wisdom- 11
    Charisma- 10

19. - Top - End - #1039

Quote Originally Posted by MagicianMan5 View Post
    and now my table of tv crack fic is done. i feel dirty... just imsgine these people in a fic! yikes.

Spoiler
    Show
    Television table

1:Spongebob (spongebob)
    2:Ben 10 (ben 10)
    3:Gwen (ben 10)
    4:Alton Brown (Good Eats(on the food channel ya morons))
    5:Dora (dora the explorer)
    6:Swiper The Fox (dora the explorer)
    7Deigo (go,deigo,go)
    8:Baby Lepeord (go, deigo, go)
    9: Peter Griffin (family guy)
    10:Brian Griffin (family guy)
    11:Lois Griffin (family guy)
    12:Meg Griffin (family guy)
    13:Chris Griffin (family guy)
    14:Stewie Griffin (family guy)
    15:Mung Daal (chowder)
    16:Chowder (chowder)
    17:Panini (chowder)
    18:Endive (chowder)
    19:Roll Again Twice
    20:Genderswitch

Why!?!? Why must i make this easier for these people! i now dare anyone making a new fic to roll at least once on this table! see why i feel dirty for doing this!
    Not a bad start, but personally, I think it uses too few shows, a small sample size, if you will. You have 7 shows for 18 spots. 6 shows, if you consider Dora and Go Diego Go the same show.

20. - Top - End - #1040
    Ogre in the Playground

Not a bad start, but personally, I think it uses too few shows, a small sample size, if you will. You have 7 shows for 18 spots. 6 shows, if you consider Dora and Go Diego Go the same show.
    It might be easier if you have a table listing shows, then have another table for each show.
    DeviantArt

21. - Top - End - #1041
    Ettin in the Playground

Hmmm, alrighty, I'll give this a shot.....

Spoiler
    Show
    Miko ran down the streets of Azure City, tears streaming from her face. It was the cruelest thing anyone had ever done to her and as she turned down a dark alley, exhaustion and sadness completely overwhelmed her and she collapsed to the floor.

"Ummm, miss? Are you alright?"

Miko raised her head and turned to the source of the voice. The alley was pitch black and all she could see were a couple of yellow glowing eyes. Their glow seemed almost hypnotic, soothing her and eventually she began to speak.

"I've had the most dreadful evening! For years I've served as one of the captains of the Sapphire Guard - I've had to project this aura of discipline, never allowing anyone to get close to me, setting an example for those below. I've been so lonely...", she said, before starting to cry once more.

"Don't be like that - tell me what's got you so upset."

"One of my lieutenants approached me this afternoon and said that there was a fancy dress party later. Normally, I would have been too pre-occupied with my duties to attend but I decided to show my human side for once and join in. I chose to go along as a French maid..."

"Where's French? Never heard of the place..."

"I'm not sure either, it was recommended to me by the chap at the costume store. He said he needed to go for a lie down after I tried it on in the store though."

"You look fantastic, miss. I'm sure you'd have won first place!"

Miko felt herself blush at the crature's compliment. "That's when it all went wrong. I walked into the hall and it turned out I'd been tricked. Everyone else was in regimental uniform, staring at me in this ridiculous outfit. I felt so humiliated, I just wanted to run..." She felt an arm move across her shoulders, turning her towards those hypnotic eyes once more.

"You seem like a good person, so let me give you a little advice. Appearences really don't matter as much as people think. What matters is how you feel about yourself."

Miko leaned into the darkness and slowly kissed the creature where she felt its forehead would be. She felt a wave of heat race through her body as a large broad tongue moved across each of her shoulders, causing the hated dress to fall to the floor. She was naked underneath and as the creature's tongue slowly moved across her body, Miko felt a huge hand reach between her legs and gently lift her up into the air.

Finally, she began to understand. Appearences didn't matter, duty was unimportant - all she cared about was her mysterious lover in the dark.

Assuming I don't get banned for this, could someone do me a banner? =p

22. - Top - End - #1042
    Ogre in the Playground

Miko? Crying? That doesn't sit well with me. She's the kind to go SLASH! SLASH! SLASH! if she's humiliated, not to cry. Remember what she did to the Order after Roy insulted and humiliated her. She didn't cry, she wiped the floor with them.

Love the part about the dresser needing to lie down after seeing gorgeous Miko in a French maid outfit though.

23. - Top - End - #1043

GreenSorcererElf

thats not a bad idea. i'll give the multiple show table a whirl, with one condition. you have to make a crack pairing with two of them and a OOTS figure. this is going to be fun. i just hope i dont have to use the bleach to many times.

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 10
    Dexterity- 10
    Constitution- 11
    Intelligence- 13
    Wisdom- 11
    Charisma- 10

24. - Top - End - #1044
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MasamuneSSX View Post
    Hmmm, alrighty, I'll give this a shot.....

Spoiler
    Show
    Miko ran down the streets of Azure City, tears streaming from her face. It was the cruelest thing anyone had ever done to her and as she turned down a dark alley, exhaustion and sadness completely overwhelmed her and she collapsed to the floor.

"Ummm, miss? Are you alright?"

Miko raised her head and turned to the source of the voice. The alley was pitch black and all she could see were a couple of yellow glowing eyes. Their glow seemed almost hypnotic, soothing her and eventually she began to speak.

"I've had the most dreadful evening! For years I've served as one of the captains of the Sapphire Guard - I've had to project this aura of discipline, never allowing anyone to get close to me, setting an example for those below. I've been so lonely...", she said, before starting to cry once more.

"Don't be like that - tell me what's got you so upset."

"One of my lieutenants approached me this afternoon and said that there was a fancy dress party later. Normally, I would have been too pre-occupied with my duties to attend but I decided to show my human side for once and join in. I chose to go along as a French maid..."

"Where's French? Never heard of the place..."

"I'm not sure either, it was recommended to me by the chap at the costume store. He said he needed to go for a lie down after I tried it on in the store though."

"You look fantastic, miss. I'm sure you'd have won first place!"

Miko felt herself blush at the crature's compliment. "That's when it all went wrong. I walked into the hall and it turned out I'd been tricked. Everyone else was in regimental uniform, staring at me in this ridiculous outfit. I felt so humiliated, I just wanted to run..." She felt an arm move across her shoulders, turning her towards those hypnotic eyes once more.

"You seem like a good person, so let me give you a little advice. Appearences really don't matter as much as people think. What matters is how you feel about yourself."

Miko leaned into the darkness and slowly kissed the creature where she felt its forehead would be. She felt a wave of heat race through her body as a large broad tongue moved across each of her shoulders, causing the hated dress to fall to the floor. She was naked underneath and as the creature's tongue slowly moved across her body, Miko felt a huge hand reach between her legs and gently lift her up into the air.

Finally, she began to understand. Appearences didn't matter, duty was unimportant - all she cared about was her mysterious lover in the dark.

Assuming I don't get banned for this, could someone do me a banner? =p
    I dunno about doing it myself (I'm not largely experienced in banner-making or editing the characters), but I think I found the perfect strip to rip out from for this pairing.

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/image...b0oojtaGz1.gif

Artists, dig in.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    ...How does one cuddle mercilessly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Curse your Introbulosity!

25. - Top - End - #1045

I think I'll give it a shot.

Xykon's Zombie DragonxGender-flipped Mother Black Dragon.

I can work with this. I'll try to have it up soon. (And by that, I mean you might be able to read it while waiting to have your dentures put in.)
    "It must be humbling to suck on so many levels." -Sheldon Cooper, Big Bang Theory

When life gives you lemons, tell Belkar it called him short and then laugh from a safe distance.

Starving the trolls since 2004

Proud inventor of the I-pod Throwing Star... I think.

Feel free to click the clickies! (By that I mean DO IT NOW!)

26. - Top - End - #1046
    Ogre in the Playground

Fammily guy? To easy.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lois: Peter! I can't beleve you lit yourself on fire.
    Peter: You think that's bad? Remember the time I got it on with an evil lich scorceror?
    Cut to a scene in Azure city Throne room
    Peter: Heh heh, Bone.
    Xykon: Shut up and kiss me.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

27. - Top - End - #1047
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Minion992929 View Post
    Fammily guy? To easy.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Peter: You think that's bad? Remember the time I got it on with an evil lich scorceror?
    *stares in awe* o_0
    DeviantArt

28. - Top - End - #1048

Quote Originally Posted by Minion992929 View Post
    Fammily guy? To easy.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Minion, you no longer a minion of the crack deities, I demand you go to the name change thread and change your name to "God of Crack (Pairings)". Although I doubt that would fit.

29. - Top - End - #1049
    Ogre in the Playground

Minion, you no longer a minion of the crack deities, I demand you go to the name change thread and change your name to "God of Crack (Pairings)". Although I doubt that would fit.
    Can I be a Cleric?
    DeviantArt

30. - Top - End - #1050
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Another day, another fresh batch of crack. 'Cept there's a catch this time. This time, I want to write a pairing, but I need a suggestion to sway me in the right direction. Just please, none of the orgies (3 or more pairings; not necessarily individuals).

Celia/Hobgoblin Army

Teevo/Belkar

Male Miko/Female Daigo

Horace Greenhilt/Lord Kabuto

Lord Kabuto/Mr. Scruffy

Monster in the Dark/Chimera

The Really Dangerous Trap/Roy/Durkon

Xykon/Crystal

Xykon/Therkla

Therkla/Female Bandit King

Durokan/Haley's Dad

Elan/Kyrie/Crystal

Celia/The Eye of Fear and Flame

The Eye of Fear and Flame/Female Bandit King (Is it just me, or do I get female Bandit King a lot?)

Hilga/Xykon

Bozzok/Leeky Windstaff

Celia/YokYok

Lord Kabuto/The Oracle

The Orc Chieftain/Yor

The Orc Chieftain/Thanh

Female Belkar/Mr. Rodriguez/Lien/Julia Greenhilt/Vaarsuvius/Sarah Greenhilt/Helga (Rodriguez, you -lucky bastard-!)

The Really Dangerous Trap/YokYok

Julia Greenhilt/Vaarsuvius

Female Belkar/Horace Greenhilt/Yor

Windstriker/The Eye of Fear and Flame

Horace Greenhilt/Windstriker

Lord Kabuto/Bozzok/The Snarl

Thog/Argent

Daigo/YokYok

Roy/Redcloak

That Guy With the Halberd/The IFCC

Redcloak/Hilga

Haley/That Guy With the Halberd/O-Chul/Therkla

Let me know which pairing you'd like to see! And Minion... You are the new god of this thread-age-world-thing.
    Last edited by The Tygre; 2009-09-03 at 06:00 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Characters
    According to this test, I am a LN Half-Orc Cleric, Lvl.2.
    "And in the layer of the Deep Ones, we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever." - H.P. Lovecraft