New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1482
  1. - Top - End - #1261
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] OoC 34: If it exists, we have role-played it. No exceptions.

Weird, but cool.

Like a mix of Techno and Beethoven.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

2. - Top - End - #1262

Default Re: [Nexus] OoC 34: If it exists, we have role-played it. No exceptions.

Guess I'll throw a character Mr. Chained-Down's way.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

3. - Top - End - #1263

Gotta deadtime for an hour or two.

4. - Top - End - #1264
    Troll in the Playground

I haven't forgotten the Inside posts that I owe, but I'm trying to write a blog post a day on my M.E. blog, for #NHBPM (the health blogger community version of NaNoWriMo) and I ran out of spoons. I'll try to get to Inside tomorrow, promise.

And if I've forgotten anywhere else, plz to poke, because I don't remember anywhere else.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

5. - Top - End - #1265

Deadtime for me.

Earl I think you can go on in the Burn nonhuman thing. Magtok's char didn't seem to mind whatever they do to her and I assume he won't be on the next days.

I still got a big stone scorpion who needs some advice. He was offered a job as a cleric of ... the Insect God.

If I'm needed anywhere poke me please.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

6. - Top - End - #1266

*pokes rooting baron to outside for the demon plot*

7. - Top - End - #1267
    Ogre in the Playground

So who am I waiting on in Trog's?
    GLORIOUS SOVIET SNAIL SUPERTECHNOLOGY

Comrade L.E.S.S. by The Mad Hatter!

Quote Originally Posted by Viper9090 View Post
    My weirdest nightmare has just been replaced.
    (Recaiden) He lives!
    (Firedaemon33) Ia! Ia! TechnoScrabble F'Taghn!
    My job requires I leave without warning or explanation sometimes. I should be back within a few days each time.

8. - Top - End - #1268
    Orc in the Playground

Deadtime now. Goodnight, sleep tight and don't let the Vættr bite.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

9. - Top - End - #1269
    Barbarian in the Playground

I apologize for not posting in awhile. Frankly, I've been depressed for quite some time, due to various things, and decided to take a break from RP for awhile. My plan was to focus my meager creative energies into NaNoWriMo this month, but then Reinholdt told me about Eris in MaGLoG. For reasons that will be made clear when I post later tonight, that sounds too good to pass up. So if I owe you posts, tell me what you would like me to respond to, and I will try to hit them all when I have the time later tonight.
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

10. - Top - End - #1270
    Barbarian in the Playground

Good to hear from you FF. BR told me you were going for NaNo this year, so I cut off Toby and Eris' dance session to move on to the main event. Good to see you back anyway, and good luck on your writing.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

11. - Top - End - #1271

Earl and McBish:
    In the GLoG infirmary, if I don't post for a couple days, it's because I don't think Lume has anything to contribute right then. You guys can continue with your conversations, especially since Lume is just the junior nurse.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy drawn by my sister in the ancient times.

12. - Top - End - #1272
    Ogre in the Playground

BoO, might I have a bit more information on just how big a boom we're talking about in the Blood Pits?

13. - Top - End - #1273
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    BoO, might I have a bit more information on just how big a boom we're talking about in the Blood Pits?
    Ah, sorry, I should have specified. They're not super-OP Hiroshima shots or anything. Just a super-localized blast. In truth, the spherical diameter is, like, half a foot. It's definitely armor-piercing, but it is not a grenade launcher.

14. - Top - End - #1274
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Ah, sorry, I should have specified. They're not super-OP Hiroshima shots or anything. Just a super-localized blast. In truth, the spherical diameter is, like, half a foot. It's definitely armor-piercing, but it is not a grenade launcher.
    Makes sense.

Next question: Why was Jacques trying to lead his target when the only part of Gaena moving was her arm?

@Zefir:

Um... Just how fast does Ssej's string-control work? It seems a little strange that he can make a full shield that quickly. I'm not objecting to him being able to react, mind, it's just it seems like he's going to be pretty much invulnerable if he can make something like that in a second or two, since that's going to let him block just about any attack made on him...

And since you specified they're sinew, not steel cables or anything, back in the Boneyard, how is it that they're that strong?

15. - Top - End - #1275
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Makes sense.

Next question: Why was Jacques trying to lead his target when the only part of Gaena moving was her arm?
    ...That I have no answer to. >.>

I may have misread your post. Oops. Assume he did all the leading required for a target with a Velocity and Acceleration of zero, I guess.

16. - Top - End - #1276
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    ...That I have no answer to. >.>

I may have misread your post. Oops. Assume he did all the leading required for a target with a Velocity and Acceleration of zero, I guess.
    Fair enough. The bit about him seemingly shooting at nowhere will be disregarded, then.

17. - Top - End - #1277
    Titan in the Playground

Earl, I think you've missed my post in GLoG.
    And FireFox, there's the Tony rescue plot in Serious Plots, but I'm not sure if you're going to have the time and energy. So it's just a general reminder.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

18. - Top - End - #1278
    Orc in the Playground

Deadtime now. Goodnight, sleep tight and don't let the Uwan surprise you.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

19. - Top - End - #1279
    Ogre in the Playground

Alexandrian, might I have a reply to my last thing here about Spec and Trium?

20. - Top - End - #1280

*pokes C'nor to MaGLoG, Beans and Mindfreak to Inside*

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

21. - Top - End - #1281
    Pixie in the Playground

Alexandrian, might I have a reply to my last thing here about Spec and Trium?
    But you never replied to my last post on Spec and Trium, as we discussed in a private message. You fell asleep! So it is your turn to post, unless I've missed something.

Also, been busy. Be back to posting regularly tomorrow.

22. - Top - End - #1282
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    *pokes C'nor to MaGLoG, Beans and Mindfreak to Inside*
    I'm waiting on Alexandrian to confirm stuff OOC for that, but if they've not done so by tomorrow, I'll see about getting a post up.

Edit:

I'm waiting for a post here, not in MaGloG!
    Last edited by Lady Serpentine; 2012-11-06 at 12:08 AM.

23. - Top - End - #1283
    Pixie in the Playground

Oh! I had no clue that you desired a response to that! I was waiting for you to post IC! >.< In that case lemme dig it up and...

Hm... Trium will probably still do her best to shield Spec, then, yes. It's more IC for her to do so, and I'm somewhat wary about potentially permanent changes to people's personalities when they occur in the midst of long term relationships, especially as this particular one happens to be magically binding on Trium's part (though not, unless Spec chooses to make a separate agreement, on hers).

And I'm certainly not against Spec fighting to defend Trium, though she may be somewhat unaware that Trium's personality didn't change as a result of the spell, since I'm pretty sure that she's never interacted with the One-in-Three, and Trium is going to become that as soon as she gets hit by something trying to alter her personality.
    Yes? I don't know what to say about this, really. Trium's your char and, so long as people aren't hellbent on writing a scene where they directly control my char with no attempts or anything (like a story or something in the same vein), they, in this instance you, needn't ask permission for attempts and such OoC, by and large! Unpredictability is fun! Most things short of killing off one of my chars or beating them senseless and leaving them to die are fine by me!

24. - Top - End - #1284

Oh hey! I thought you'd vanished again!

But seeing as you're here; *pokes Alexandrian to Home*

25. - Top - End - #1285
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    Oh! I had no clue that you desired a response to that! I was waiting for you to post IC! >.< In that case lemme dig it up and...

Yes? I don't know what to say about this, really. Trium's your char and, so long as people aren't hellbent on writing a scene where they directly control my char with no attempts or anything (like a story or something in the same vein), they, in this instance you, needn't ask permission for attempts and such OoC, by and large! Unpredictability is fun! Most things short of killing off one of my chars or beating them senseless and leaving them to die are fine by me!
    I just wasn't sure if you had anything you wanted to say in regards to the first paragraph. I'll go get a post up now.

26. - Top - End - #1286
    Pixie in the Playground

I apologize, but I won't be able to post for the Fortress Mountain scene tonight, bro. I'm barely keeping myself from falling asleep because time change is killing me. If I'm disappearing on weekends in the future, it is most likely due to the router where I'm at being ancient (and cheap) and struggling to cope with the weekend traffic (as every single member of my family just has to watch online tv shows or play Minecraft for every single second they're awake on the weekends which results in the webpages on my computer not loading or loading at a snail's pace more often than not). I would replace the router were my folks willing to spend the time accessing our storage unit and sifting through a set of mislabeled boxes of who knows what for the reliable router we already own. To level with y'all, my family and I are *ahem* "temporarily" living with a not-nice relative I cannot stand because the housing market in the state in which we now reside is abysmal. And by "temporarily", I mean we've been here for four or five months or more now. But every cloud has a silver lining! I've learned quite a bit from this experience that I can share and put to good use here and elsewhere sooner or later! And it should be over and done with early next month, finally!

Again, I thank you guys for being patient with me and my slow and inconsistent posting through it all!

27. - Top - End - #1287
    Troll in the Playground

Heh. I know the Minecraft addicition. (Into Tekkit right now in fact...)

When you do get a chance though, don't forget AMEN!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

28. - Top - End - #1288

Makes sense.

@Zefir:

Um... Just how fast does Ssej's string-control work? It seems a little strange that he can make a full shield that quickly. I'm not objecting to him being able to react, mind, it's just it seems like he's going to be pretty much invulnerable if he can make something like that in a second or two, since that's going to let him block just about any attack made on him...

And since you specified they're sinew, not steel cables or anything, back in the Boneyard, how is it that they're that strong?
    It's not a complete shield. just 5 Strings he fling around in the way of the blades. He has very good eyes, since he needs them to see his own weapon.

Yes i did, but I also mentioned that he prepares them to make them much more durable than steel. That doesn't mean they can't be cut.
    And for the future they are sharp, but nothing more than a sword. it's only his strength making them cut through hard materials.

29. - Top - End - #1289
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    It's not a complete shield. just 5 Strings he fling around in the way of the blades. He has very good eyes, since he needs them to see his own weapon.

Yes i did, but I also mentioned that he prepares them to make them much more durable than steel. That doesn't mean they can't be cut.
    And for the future they are sharp, but nothing more than a sword. it's only his strength making them cut through hard materials.
    So he's reacting directly to the things that are barely subsonic, then?

...He wins, in that case. There's no way the Hunterkin (or most anything else, for that matter) can affect him if he has a reaction time like that, so feel free to assume that he can turn them into small chunks of flesh if he wishes to.

30. - Top - End - #1290

I'm sorry, I overrate my char, but on the other hand: your char has perfect aim in less than a second, shooting something very hostile with 1km/second speed... how should someone win against that?