New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] AMEN XLIV: Beware Falling Flowers

[Front Door]

Ashley looks back at Ordo, then the suddenly appearing Magtok. She listens to his spiel, then responds, "We're just here for information. Looking for somebody."

2. - Top - End - #62
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Main Room]

He sights waving away her tails.

"You eat my bombs?"

That should do the trick ice and bombs... how many people can do both.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

3. - Top - End - #63
    Pixie in the Playground

[Main Room]

Clarissa scrunches up her face in intense thought for a moment. Hmm... Freezing tails and gulping down bombs. Bombs aren't tasty unless they are made of frosting. Hmm... Bombs aren't normally made of frosting unless it is by special order, and this guy doesn't look like a pastry chef or gourmet. Plus, Clarissa tends to nom most chefs she meets...

Hmm... Clarissa rubs the back of her head with her tails, and then begins to massage her own neck with them! Yeah, having tails doubtlessly is nice. Pampering herself as she is, she raises an eyebrow at a random memory which zips through her mind.

No. He couldn't be...

"Zefir? No, you aren't Zefir. You don't smell right. You don't look right either. Unless..."

Uh-oh! This looks like it could be downright bad if Clarissa is right about this...

"Unless you merged with the dragon I gave you..."

Oops! Too late for anything to put a stop to that, but you can still offer him your sincerest condolences now, Clarissa!

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ilpholin's Office - Hatteress]

"While the backstory was insightful and the conditioned response perfectly practiced, you sort of side-stepped my question with instructed responses and heartstrings. Do you want a life other than being the perfect soldier?"

Or has AMEN become the surrogate company in light of abandoning the last?

[Somewhere Unfortunate]

"I'm just right for every hawt female looking for a good time." Stu informs Kal. Just in case he wasn't sure. It's a bit muffled though, coming through his face in the floor.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2012-06-13 at 05:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Titan in the Playground

Front Door]

(Gah, forgot I'm not subbed to every thread anymore. And Jit's "strange armor" looks like this (middle one for the last picture))

Magtok? Didn't really expect the founder of the organization to greet us.
    Well, that complicates things. Jit had been hoping for some dumb mook with no training in mental defense. Oh well, it isn't AMEN's job to make this easy.
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

6. - Top - End - #66

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    [Main Room]

Clarissa scrunches up her face in intense thought for a moment. Hmm... Freezing tails and gulping down bombs. Bombs aren't tasty unless they are made of frosting. Hmm... Bombs aren't normally made of frosting unless it is by special order, and this guy doesn't look like a pastry chef or gourmet. Plus, Clarissa tends to nom most chefs she meets...

Hmm... Clarissa rubs the back of her head with her tails, and then begins to massage her own neck with them! Yeah, having tails doubtlessly is nice. Pampering herself as she is, she raises an eyebrow at a random memory which zips through her mind.

No. He couldn't be...

"Zefir? No, you aren't Zefir. You don't smell right. You don't look right either. Unless..."

Uh-oh! This looks like it could be downright bad if Clarissa is right about this...

"Unless you merged with the dragon I gave you..."

Oops! Too late for anything to put a stop to that, but you can still offer him your sincerest condolences now, Clarissa!
    [Main Room]

"I'm not sure. The eye didn't hatch after all. So I couldn't fuse with it. I had an...accdent and I thought you may be the best person to solve my problem."

With that the cape starts moving revealing that this where his wings. his whole body is bigger than befor and his clothes are to small to fit they got some holes revealing scales . THIS should do it, while he has bat like wings and his hands are a bit closer to human hands. (And he don't wears armor or has spiky ears.)

7. - Top - End - #67
    Pixie in the Playground

"I...uh..."

Roxanne faces a vital question that relates to something she's never before considered, namely what would make her happy. That's never been her choice before. Not her prerogative. Not her call to make, apart from what she wanted while on leave, and she wasn't allotted much of that, being stationed where she was. Free will is something that we'd take for granted but she finds it hard to come by. Not to mention that it honestly frightens her! With it, she could fail... Roxanne's tone mirrors just how out of her element she is.

"Me? I... I'd like to... I'd like it if I could be independent from the company. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to survive, but I think... I think I'd prefer to explore other career fields apart from soldiering for now. It makes for a dandy hobby, and I'd be proud to lend my expertise whenever called upon to do so, but I'd prefer to try something else with more of a future here. While we do have an army here at the base, they seem less of a standing army and more of a last ditch effort in case of emergency. Our boundaries aren't constantly being pressed by any enemy, foreign, domestic, or otherwise, so I guess I'd like to try something else..."

Why was Roxanne so hesitant to spit that out? She doesn't trust that she's skilled in any other field, academic or otherwise, although actually she is.

-------
    [Main Room]

"Woah!"

Wow! Amazing! So that dragon-thing is Zefir! How miraculous! How wondrous! Surviving such a dramatic bodily metamorphosis deserves a big, big hug!

Clarissa bolts off of the couch with a movement much, much faster than the human eye, augmented or not, could possibly ever track. Before any time has passed at all, she'll attempt to comfort and welcome her friend with a hug before she thinks he'll have the time necessary to react.

Clarissa follows up this warm hug with a barrage of questiony questions! She wants to help him, and she needs to know things about his problem to assist her buddy!

"What happened to you? Are you feeling alright? When did you first notice symptoms that you were transforming into a dragonnewt? Do you feel any differently than you did back when you were a human? Can you breathe fire, ice, water, electricity, or any other element you guys have discovered thus far? Were both of your parents human? Have you signed any pacts after being chatted up by demons? Most importantly, what do you want me to do to fix you?"

Clarissa doesn't know whether Zefir wants to be changed back into a human or just came to her so she could accompany him to a store to pickup a new wardrobe that will fit him better than his old one.
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2012-06-13 at 05:39 PM.

8. - Top - End - #68

Ilpholin's Office

"Uh, right, okay. Where is this village?" Yeah, that goal is pretty much as nebulous as it gets, but the Cat Burglar knows when to just keep his mouth shut and listen to the boss. Besides, she did at least listen to one of his suggestions, so that's good. Means he probably won't be getting kicked out.
    Last edited by ThirdEmperor; 2012-06-13 at 07:11 PM.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Halfling in the Playground

Front Entrance

"Do you mind if we come in?" Says Ordo, figuring that they might have a better chance of finding out where Marciano is. If Magtok knows, he might just lock them out right away.

Of course, coming in also incurs a higher chance of death. So if someone thinks they shouldn't, the others can feel free to speak up.
    Last edited by Murkus; 2012-06-13 at 10:55 PM.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

10. - Top - End - #70

Front Door

Magtok shrugs. "Quasi-founder. There was at least six of us around already when I pitched the name 'AMEN', and that was because our little gaggle of misfits had chosen a prior and less awesome name that had already been claimed by some evil group thingy before. And I guess you could come in..."

He peers behind himself, glancing at the shenanigans with some strange dragon guy, the silly flower in power armor lying helplessly on the ground, and Kal over there, who's just generally being Kal and chatting with his oversexed cousin.

"Might be easier on both of us if you just tell me who you're after and I point you in the right direction. Unless we're harvesting Ilpholin's organs, kidnapping one of the vampires, or trying to murder Jack again, of course. We're not doing anything like that, right?"

Magtok moves out of the way of the door, giving the trio a wary look. He'd rather not be the one responsible for accidentally letting in a bunch of maniacs ready to instigate the first big in-base shootout since the Remnant raids of Gordon's regime. That would be terribly embarrassing.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

11. - Top - End - #71

[Main Room]

"Woah!"

Wow! Amazing! So that dragon-thing is Zefir! How miraculous! How wondrous! Surviving such a dramatic bodily metamorphosis deserves a big, big hug!

Clarissa bolts off of the couch with a movement much, much faster than the human eye, augmented or not, could possibly ever track. Before any time has passed at all, she'll attempt to comfort and welcome her friend with a hug before she thinks he'll have the time necessary to react.

Clarissa follows up this warm hug with a barrage of questiony questions! She wants to help him, and she needs to know things about his problem to assist her buddy!

"What happened to you? Are you feeling alright? When did you first notice symptoms that you were transforming into a dragonnewt? Do you feel any differently than you did back when you were a human? Can you breathe fire, ice, water, electricity, or any other element you guys have discovered thus far? Were both of your parents human? Have you signed any pacts after being chatted up by demons? Most importantly, what do you want me to do to fix you?"

Clarissa doesn't know whether Zefir wants to be changed back into a human or just came to her so she could accompany him to a store to pickup a new wardrobe that will fit him better than his old one.
    [Main Room]

Zefir is hugged by surprise. He never expected that. Currently he hates himself the most since dragons count as the most magical creatures he knows. He actually avoids her first question. It would be a bad idea to tell her about the object... after all he wants them for himself and Clarissa is out of his league.

"... No. ... It happend in an eyes wipe.... Yeah? God Damn i got wings and horns and scales....Fire...Yes...No....I want to become a human again."

12. - Top - End - #72
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well alright. We do have new recruits coming in as well as the standing army, both of which are in need of training. I have Sweetums currently working on it, but I figured it might benefit highly from your squad expertise as well." With Sweetums on close combat, Orrey on versatile medium range brawling, and the Hattress training long range and squad tactics, their training plan might actually come together and produce strong results.

"However, I understand the desire to do something else and we can always find something else for you to do."

Ilpholin looks back at the form. "You mentioned being an inventor?"

Ilpholin's Office - Cat Burglar

"Oh just out in a swamp in the middle of nowhere. I'll have someone show you later. Just ensure that the core system is capable of expanding to include things like that village and others like it."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

13. - Top - End - #73

[Front Door]

"We're looking for a halfling named Marciano. The name ring any bells?" Ashley says. She doesn't really want to be in AMEN any longer than she has to.

14. - Top - End - #74

Main Room

Magtok nods. "Mhm. Ugly, foul-smelling little bastard. Not actually a full-fledged AMENite either, so you can forget everything I said about the organs and kidnapping and stuff. If he's not plot-cloned back in here for you, you can probably find him in his big fancy magic tower."

The cyborg looks around the base, hoping to find Marciano so he can callously chuck the repulsive little halfling to whatever fate has in store, and then go whistling along on his merry way.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

15. - Top - End - #75
    Pixie in the Playground

[Ilpholin's Office - The Hatteress]

"Oh, I remain more than willing to train neophytes as a hobby in conjunction with something else, it is just that I don't know if there's enough work to be done in the breadth of that territory here to justify the costs of lodging me here."

Costs of lodging her here? Geeze! Roxanne is accustomed to a rather...austere daily schedule stripped of semblance of fun. She only sleeps for 4 hours a night, frequently less, and expects that she'll be toiling away for the leftover 20+ hours per solar day.

Roxanne doesn't fully understand the meaning and implications of the word, "hobby" in the average Nexusian lexicon.

"Yeah. I dabble in making things."

Roxanne begins fidgeting yet again, clinking her armored index fingers against one another nervously, self-doubt setting in.

"Most of the inventing I've done, I've done here with, um, The Hatter, an alternate timeline version of myself. The reason he hasn't, like, come in for an interview yet is that we've been collaborating on something big. Uh, it might not be as, y'know, impressive as some of the other stuff that the other members have been working on, but we sunk weeks and weeks of effort into it. It'd probably, ah, demonstrate our abilities better than I could explain from my biased standpoint. Much of it has to do with virtual reality, alternate energy, and innovative methods of non-magical transportation. I'll, uh, I know you're an incredibly busy, busy woman, but if you have the time to stop by and look at what we've done right now, I'd be appreciative."

"And, ahm, just to warn you so that you're ready for this, The Hatter is a little bit of a madman sometimes. Especially when he doesn't drink a cup of piping hot tea in the morning. Oh gods, I hope that he didn't forego that cup of Earl Grey today of all days."

-------
    [Main Room]

Hrmm... Well now, that is quite the meddlesome little hindrance, isn't it? Clarissa can't blithely sling magic at the root of Zefir's problem until she's identified exactly what it is. Clarissa does fully sympathize with Zefir's predicament, and she'd like to lend him a helping hand out of it if she could, because, frankly, being a stately half-dragon isn't supposed to be in everyone's cards, y'know? Why, shedding is a real pain in the neck and if you eat the wrong types of food as a dragon, there might be a slight possibility that you could explode. It probably wouldn't be a big explosion, mind you, but when curry turns more lethal than it already is...

"That won't do. That just won't do."

Clarissa huffs as she attempts to disengage from the hug and start pacing up and down the full length of the main room. Think. Think harder! This isn't one of those troubles that time alone can cure. In fact, time might compound it!

"We need to figure out how you contracted this disease, then. Try to remember exactly what you were doing around the time the change came upon you. Were you eating something or did you touch something that you shouldn't have?"

"If you can't remember what you were up to, I'll need to perform some invasive tests to see what's changed inside your body and if it is genetic or magical. If it is genetic, I can get that cleaned up in no time at all, but it'll hurt like nothing else you've ever experienced."

Reconfiguration of organs and destruction of cells and all that.

"If it is a curse, it won't be that simple..."

Unless Zefir would let Clarissa swap his body into a new vessel, but that'd hurt bad. Like all my bones are broken and now my spleen ruptured while I'm going into cardiac arrest after being set on fire bad.
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2012-06-14 at 11:55 AM.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Titan in the Playground

[Front Door]

Jit awaits Magtok's reply. And tenses a bit, prepared in case things go violent. This is AMEN, after all. Although the tensing will be unnoticeable through his armor.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

17. - Top - End - #77

Main Room

"Wait, so he's not a member? Well, either way, we just need to squeeze some money out've him," says Ordo, probably entering the base along with his companions. Hopefully Marciano's here and they won't have to go romping all over the Nexus. Ordo is, as usual, feeling tired already.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

18. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground

Main Room

Magtok nods. "Mhm. Ugly, foul-smelling little bastard. Not actually a full-fledged AMENite either, so you can forget everything I said about the organs and kidnapping and stuff. If he's not plot-cloned back in here for you, you can probably find him in his big fancy magic tower."

The cyborg looks around the base, hoping to find Marciano so he can callously chuck the repulsive little halfling to whatever fate has in store, and then go whistling along on his merry way.
    Marciano is not there, however a familiar black van is speeding AMEN's way. The others will notice the strangest thing...a body...on top of the van. There also seems to be a very big gun installed to the top of the van. Soon, the van stops and people come out! Marciano in his gray suit and Grantaire, followed by a trio of strange men. One of them has a small grey beard and bushy eyebrows. He walks with power and a strange aura of tingly magic surrounds him. Marciano doesn't seem to be at all intimidated by the man in red robes. He notices Magtok ands walks towards the door. 'Ey Maggy. Guess wot? I go' some frien's 'ere tha' wan' t' meet with Ilpy... The man in red robes sttrides over to Magtok and offers a navy gloved hand. Good to meet you Mr. Magtok...I've heard about you....you're part of Mr. Louv're's construction team, right? Well, please do a good job. I am funding that little endeavor. Marciano glares over at the man. He doesn't like other people knowing he''s not as rich as he boasts.

19. - Top - End - #79

[Main Room]

Hrmm... Well now, that is quite the meddlesome little hindrance, isn't it? Clarissa can't blithely sling magic at the root of Zefir's problem until she's identified exactly what it is. Clarissa does fully sympathize with Zefir's predicament, and she'd like to lend him a helping hand out of it if she could, because, frankly, being a stately half-dragon isn't supposed to be in everyone's cards, y'know? Why, shedding is a real pain in the neck and if you eat the wrong types of food as a dragon, there might be a slight possibility that you could explode. It probably wouldn't be a big explosion, mind you, but when curry turns more lethal than it already is...

"That won't do. That just won't do."

Clarissa huffs as she attempts to disengage from the hug and start pacing up and down the full length of the main room. Think. Think harder! This isn't one of those troubles that time alone can cure. In fact, time might compound it!

"We need to figure out how you contracted this disease, then. Try to remember exactly what you were doing around the time the change came upon you. Were you eating something or did you touch something that you shouldn't have?"

"If you can't remember what you were up to, I'll need to perform some invasive tests to see what's changed inside your body and if it is genetic or magical. If it is genetic, I can get that cleaned up in no time at all, but it'll hurt like nothing else you've ever experienced."

Reconfiguration of organs and destruction of cells and all that.

"If it is a curse, it won't be that simple..."

Unless Zefir would let Clarissa swap his body into a new vessel, but that'd hurt bad. Like all my bones are broken and now my spleen ruptured while I'm going into cardiac arrest after being set on fire bad.
    [Main Room]

"Well. a black cloud thing covered my whole body while I fought Prometheus."

A proper eaymation would clear that this cloud was pure chaos and as it seems it caused pure chaos to him.^^

20. - Top - End - #80

Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    Marciano is not there, however a familiar black van is speeding AMEN's way. The others will notice the strangest thing...a body...on top of the van. There also seems to be a very big gun installed to the top of the van. Soon, the van stops and people come out! Marciano in his gray suit and Grantaire, followed by a trio of strange men. One of them has a small grey beard and bushy eyebrows. He walks with power and a strange aura of tingly magic surrounds him. Marciano doesn't seem to be at all intimidated by the man in red robes. He notices Magtok ands walks towards the door. 'Ey Maggy. Guess wot? I go' some frien's 'ere tha' wan' t' meet with Ilpy... The man in red robes sttrides over to Magtok and offers a navy gloved hand. Good to meet you Mr. Magtok...I've heard about you....you're part of Mr. Louv're's construction team, right? Well, please do a good job. I am funding that little endeavor. Marciano glares over at the man. He doesn't like other people knowing he''s not as rich as he boasts.
    Main Room
    Two mechano-panthers walk into the Main Room as this whole things goes down, their metal plates sliding and shining, their red eyes glowing eerily.
    Megan doesn't exactly...trust them.
    And she hates Marciano.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

21. - Top - End - #81
    Ogre in the Playground

Most people do hate Marciano.

22. - Top - End - #82

[Main Room]

Ashley slinks into the main room, watching Marciano with a weary eye. He certainly fit the description of "ugly." She'd have to wait for Ordo or Jit to make sure he was that guy though.

23. - Top - End - #83
    Titan in the Playground

Main Room]

One of Jit's eyes flips around and zooms in on the van. Two goals: Identify the specs on the gun (projectile type, likely projectile size, firing method, and other pertinent information), and get a good visual of the body. And yes, the eye is examining the van through the back of his head and is actively recording.

The other eye will first of all attempt to record Marciano himself. Otherwise, Jit simply focuses on memorizing as much about him as possible. Tone, description, attitude, everything. I will all help with telelocation later and if needed.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

24. - Top - End - #84

Main Room
    Oh snap...looks like there's plenty of non-members in the Main Room.
    Two more mechano-panthers slink into the Main Room, taking up strategic positions within the Main Room, just in case stuff happens.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

25. - Top - End - #85
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, will you look at the pot calling the tea kettle black? Ilpholin declines to comment on the madness of AMENites at this time.

"Of course. I'm always interested in the projects of my members and their progress." Ilpholin has, somehow or another, by complete accident, managed to industrialize scientific research. AMEN is chock full of incredibly intelligent scientists working on one thing or another at any given time lately.

"You also mentioned flying starfighters?" Ilpholin asks, wondering about that.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

26. - Top - End - #86
    Pixie in the Playground

Ilpholin does seem to have jumpstarted the affinity of many-an-AMENite to science little by little.

"I flew diverse missions for the company in starfighters, yes. I've engaged in dogfights and fought my way down to planetside and bombed a couple cities into oblivion. We drew our piloting assignments for the month out of a hat on the battlecruiser I spent a the better portion of two years on. 'S where I got my nickname, actually, as I'd time and time over end up stuck with all of the high risk jobs. Some were dull. I've been on escort duty my fair share of times where the ride was uneventful and oh so restful. But I've been on patrol, assault, and recon detail when things went sour more often than most."

-------
    [Main Room]

"You battled Prometheus recently?"

Clarissa innocuously asks, her inner concern hidden under a mask of blank professionalism. She thinks that Prometheus is a dirty, able-bodied ruffian when it comes to fighting. She believes that he'd stack the odds to win. At the same time, she can't help but miss the guy just a little bit. He was cool, and he was fun to have a friendly scuffle with. And the way he reacted to kisses!

Looks like he might not have come out on top this time, though. Hmm... Clarissa hopes he's not dead. Clarissa did find Prometheus a hoot to be around.

She'll have to look him up eventually.

"That black cloud sounds serious. We'd better run a full scan of your body to see what's up. I'd take you to my darling husband's clinic so that we could make use of their equipment, but I'm not supposed to hang around there because he's worried that I'll break a patient or two or five while I'm there. Instead, let's get you somewhere private where I can take care of this-"

Clarissa motions to Zefir's current body.

"-without anybody bothering us. There's a surgical bay somewhere, if you'd like to head on over there."

And, presumably, the surgical bay is unattended at the moment since AMEN's scary medical staff is out and about terrorizing the citizenry of Riverside with gross medical experimentation so mortifying that they would make Herbert West wretch!
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2012-06-14 at 09:32 PM.

27. - Top - End - #87

[Main Room]

"Yeah, btu sadly he survived. After all I was able to kill some of his battel mages. They are a real mess. But it was exiting to feel how the last bit of magic fled from their bodies and disapeared into the whole vortex of magic surrounding us. Also I got to blew one up."

As he speaks a rising obsession came up. He really seems to enjoy this killing mages thing more then expected. Just by thinking of it Zefir sems to shake in exiting. His whole body starts to speak. The wings spread wide small flames at his mouth and the scales appear to shine in a bloodthirsty way. He barly keeps controll of himself. and then Clarissa asks a question and the whole thing fade away.

"Surgical bay? That doesn't sound nice. Isn't there a new hospital open we could head to?"

28. - Top - End - #88
    Ogre in the Playground

"Soooooo.... they're basically just spaceships that are also airplanes, right?" Ilpholin doesn't exactly know what they are, to her chagrin.

"Do you own one?" Still sounds like it'd be a useful asset either way.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

29. - Top - End - #89
    Ogre in the Playground

[=> Main Room]

Valente wanders the halls of AMEN listlessly. He's trying very hard not to let his mind wander to little success. It helps to remember what Magtok said at the Dragon's Den some time ago. Ilpholin has been busy and he's being seeing her less than he'd like. Yet, even as he yearns to be with her, a part of him is glad that he's not with her right now.

The vampire stops after he takes a few steps into the main room, just realizing that there are others there as well. He looks at them with a distant look in his eyes, not bothering to address them. Probably just more of the disturbing people this place is full of.
    Last edited by Gullara; 2012-06-16 at 09:20 PM.

30. - Top - End - #90

Ordo turns around once they're inside, just in time to see a halfling matching Dipsnig's description enter the room. He looks at Marciano with a bit of a poker face, keeping it blank, before his eyes find those mechano-panthers. The psion growls - far deeper and louder than the growl a human throat could produce - at the machines.

Less to try and scare them - which would be useless, considering their artificial nature - more so his coworkers will note their presence. Otherwise, he stays quiet, eyes flicking to Valente angrily. This anger is not directed specifically at him, but he is rather tense.
    Last edited by Murkus; 2012-06-16 at 08:25 PM.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters