New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo

Genoveva

The Primera's sharp-toothed grin only grows wider and even more wicked a Tark accepted the deal. It was all too simple at this point, even as she watches the 'demonstration' of strength. She even drops her smile for a moment, oohhing in pleased surprise as the masonry crumbles into the street below.

Again she was there, patting Tark's arm with all the familiarity of a friend despite having close to no contact with the arrancar.

"Imprresssiivvvveee! Ya got a nice arm on ya! Yeaahhh, 'hat's just perfect. Ya hold up yer end of the bargain Tark and I'll find da idiots. Gotcha?" she says with a nod of her head, sticking out her hand without a second thought. One spit later and she's slapping her palm into Tark's and shaking it vigorously. Only after it seemed like she'd hung on long enough did she release the paw of a hand, twisting around to begin sauntering back up the street with her hands stuffed in her pockets.

"Best get some practice in big fella! Don't wantcha to hurt that pretty face of yers in a fight." comes the light-hearted prod, even as Genoveva felt around for the presence of her fellow Espada...or rather the one who'd best be able to reach all of them with a message.

Where are ya feather duster...?
    Last edited by Callos_DeTerran; 2010-06-14 at 09:27 AM.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

2. - Top - End - #32
    Orc in the Playground

Ruwa

"I can't sssay ssso... but, there'sss nothing wrong with that.~<3" Ruwa smiles slyly as Mei hefts her up.

"After all, calm daysss like thisss allow me more time to be with Mei-Mei-chan, yesss?~<3"

Talon

"I'd love to see that.", Talon speaks up, walking out from nowhere in particular by Tark. "If only to see you be hurt or even killed for once." Obviously referring to Tark, and fully aware that he is, well. Right there.
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2010-06-14 at 01:44 AM.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground

Again, Tark is not visibly bothered by Talon sneaking up on him. He smiled at her broadly, picking up his Axe and returning it to his back.

"You will come watch. You are my woman. It is only appropriate you see my strength and prowess."

Tark was either ignoring, or hadn't noticed that she appeared to doubt him.

"I'm going to find something to eat. Jenny didn't mention when the fights were going to be, and I'm hungry now."

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground

Mei chuckles as she finished wrapping Ruwa's body, and lifts her up to her web, placing her on a more solid section of it and lying beside her. "Yes, it does..."

She chuckles. "My section's going well... and the Shinigami aren't making trouble. Well, any more than the usual, anyway..."

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground

Edward let out a deep sigh in response to this utter dismissal. "Very well then. I see how it is. I have no formal requests for you. I only ask that you stop by my place and work your magic there for a while whenever you grow tired of performing for the walls and wish for more than your own contentment."

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ettin in the Playground

Somewhere in Segunda's sector, Lalita Tandon is lazing off on the palacio's rooftop, not having any duties to fulfill for the moment. From the heights, he's spying on the Octava's sector with binoculars nicked from some unsuspecting fool from the Decima's sector. It had taken quite the effort, actually, but he'd eventually found a spot with a clear view to Ruwa's balcony.

Sweet times.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

7. - Top - End - #37
    Halfling in the Playground

Somewhere in the Novena's sector, Katarina was sitting barefoot on a pile of collected cushions, combing through her hair. Where is Pan-sama, I wonder. A sudden thought struck her. Oh, I hope he's not gotten himself into trouble...or maybe he's with the other Espada! That would be bad....they'd bully him...oh, I should never let him out of my sight! With that, she got up and began searching for her son master.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

8. - Top - End - #38
    Barbarian in the Playground

The Ciudad Baja. The Undercity. The Royal Palace. All of these names have been attributed to the underground of the Las Noches, the area known as the Forest of Menos. Huge tree-like pillars rise from the ground, connecting the ope and underground. Around one such pillar, very close to the Royal Palace itself, is a large, keep-like structure stands, grey and lifeless. Peering through the window, the observer's eye makes out General Apolinar Rodriguez, Privaron #110 and commander of the armies of the Undercity, in effect the royal guard. Finishing the last document he had to fill in, Apolinar carefully files it and looks out of the window. Faintly illuminated below is the training grounds for the army, where about fifty had already took up training, much to Apolinar's approval. There were no room for slackers in this army. Taking a rough rope in the corner of the room, he tugs hard.

The great bell above Apolinar's study had once chimed the start of every 'day' down here in the Undercity, but on the King's insistence on not being woken up by the possibly the loudest and most annoying bell in the universe, it instead made absolutely no sound as Apolinar rang it. Instead, a wave of spiritual energy spreads over the city, colourless so as not to appear as more than a ripple to passers-by. On those under his command who were still asleep, though, the bell sounded as loudly and terribly as when it was first installed, causing more than a few shouts of surprise and shock.

Heading back to his desk, he examines a one last paper. It describes one of the lower-ranked Numeros under his command, From its vantage point in the window, the observer's eye can make out the word 'Desertion'. Dipping a stamp in red ink, he stamps the paper and rings a bell on his desk. Another Arrancar came in, stood smartly to attention and saluted.
    "Reporting foir duty, sir."
    "Duly noted. Deliver this form, you'll find the address on the front."
    Quickly scanning the paper, the Arrancar responds."Yessir. Will deliver to the executioner post-haste."
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #39
    Orc in the Playground

Ruwa

Ruwa lazes in, obviously far too used to this treatment. "Well, we could alwaysss sssee if Veva-chan can ssspare one of her prisssonersss... I bet it'd liven thingsss up here quite a bit!~<3" The serpentine fraccion's tone is certainly suggestive of some form of mischief.

Talon

Talon eyes Tark in annoyance. "For the last time... I am not your woman. I belong to no man." She turns her gaze to Genoveva, her look implying;

Make this idiot suffer.
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2010-06-14 at 11:01 AM.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ogre in the Playground

Mei looks at Ruwa. "Oh? What do you have in mind, then?"

She looks at her Fraccion, grinning.

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Orc in the Playground

"...Well, you could sssee how long it takesss for one of those sssquares to throw away their convictionsss and ssswear allegiance to Mei-Mei-chan.~<3" Ruwa's tone is rather seductive.

"...I can help too, of courssse.~<3"
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground

"You mean the Shinigami?

..."

Mei looks thoughtful for a moment. "That might not be a bad idea, actually... we could gather a lot of valuable information that way...

And, of course, it would be a fun challenge..."
    Last edited by horngeek; 2010-06-14 at 11:04 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground

The Conductor

The Conductor nodded at Edward's request.

"As you wish, Segunda Espada. Will you be leaving, or would you prefer to listen for a while?"

The Conductor extended that invitation to few indeed. Most who came to his Auditorium were in for an unpleasant experience. However, Edward was an Espada, and the Conductor treated them with respect.

---

Tark Winald

"Playing hard to get doesn't change anything. You should come watch me fight."

Tark turns and continues lumbering toward the arena, to get something to eat.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Ogre in the Playground

"Oh no, I'm afraid I best be off now. Thanks for the offer though." Edward abruptly spun around and sped off like an ostrich in search of Genoveva.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ogre in the Playground

In Aléjandro Mendez' personal quarters in the Palacio Cuarta, he sits facing opposite his solitary Fraccion. A chessboard lies between the two, a game in mid-progress, though oddly the Espada is currently blindfolded, his arms crossed over his chest. There is silence for a long time before the Espada's calm, level voice echoes out from behind his mask.

"Vincente, would you kindly move my queen to B-4?"

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    In Aléjandro Mendez' personal quarters in the Palacio Cuarta, he sits facing opposite his solitary Fraccion. A chessboard lies between the two, a game in mid-progress, though oddly the Espada is currently blindfolded, his arms crossed over his chest. There is silence for a long time before the Espada's calm, level voice echoes out from behind his mask.

"Vincente, would you kindly move my queen to B-4?"
    "Of course, sir."

The Fraccion's hand reached out and moved the indicated piece to the requested location. The only sound heard was the *click* of the piece on the board.

Vicente then sat back and considered his own move for several moments.

"I have to admit, this is a refreshing game, at least in its...uniqueness."

(OOC:Vicente would know, but I don't: When Vicente moves, is he supposed to say anything, like "My rook to c-6" or some such?)
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ogre in the Playground

((Yes. Aléjandro is basically trying to play purely from memory.))

"That is good to hear, Vincente. A new experience prevents the brain from stagnating. Your move."

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

((Yes. Aléjandro is basically trying to play purely from memory.))

"That is good to hear, Vincente. A new experience prevents the brain from stagnating. Your move."
    ""Very true, Sir Aléjandro . I do so wish to make sure my mind does not stagnate. I've reached a few mental roadblocks in my experiments and such. Perhaps this game will help un-block my mind."

He considered his move for a few moments more, then picked up his piece and moved.

"My king's knight to G-5."

19. - Top - End - #49
    Orc in the Playground

Serazel watched over the landscape of Hueco Mundo from a suitably tall locale. The winds that blew past him were just enough to make his scarf billow softly, his hachimaki-like mask drawn onto his face so as to prevent the dust from getting in his eye. The fraccion was just finishing up his scouting duties, given that he'd had no permission to collect information on either the Mortal World or Soul Society of late.

In his own way, he was also bored. While he could go hunting, he didn't feel the need to, and lately that was only a way to kill time at any rate.

He decided to return to the Octava Espada's Palacio. Not that he'd have much more to do there, but it was his post when he was done with scouting after all.

And maybe he'd find something to entertain himself with. Being Chang Mei's fraccion meant there was always a surprise waiting.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ogre in the Playground

"Hmm. Perhaps."

The Espada remains perfectly still and he thinks for a moment.

"My queen's rook to G-6. I believe your queen's bishop is currently there."

21. - Top - End - #51
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

"Hmm. Perhaps."

The Espada remains perfectly still and he thinks for a moment.

"My queen's rook to G-6. I believe your queen's bishop is currently there."
    "Hm. So it is; good show."

He removed the defeated piece from the board, then frowned deeply.

Even blindfolded, the Cuarta Espada was beating him. Vicente considered cheating for a moment, then dismissed the idea. One way or another, his master would know. And there would be punishment.

"My king's rook to E-8. That takes out your own king's rook."

The pieces clacked on the board as he moved them.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ogre in the Playground

"That it does, that it does. Hmm."

The briefest of pauses, and the Cuarta spoke again.

"My pawn in C-6 to D-7, taking your pawn there. Check, unless I'm mistaken."

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

"That it does, that it does. Hmm."

The briefest of pauses, and the Cuarta spoke again.

"My pawn in C-6 to D-7, taking your pawn there. Check, unless I'm mistaken."
    Vicente paused and double-checked as he moved the pawn.

It was, indeed, check. However...

"My king to E-7."

He smirked a bit.
    Last edited by KnightDisciple; 2010-06-14 at 03:04 PM.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ogre in the Playground

The Espada doesn't hesitate.

"My queen to B2, taking your queen's knight, I believe. It should also be check, again."
    Last edited by Edge; 2010-06-14 at 02:38 PM.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

The Espada doesn't hesitate.

"My queen to B2, taking your queen's knight, I believe. It should also be check, again."
    Vicente narrowed his eyes.

Time to be more aggressive.

"It does, and it is. Until I move my queen's rook to B-2. Taking your queen, ending check."

26. - Top - End - #56
    Ogre in the Playground

"My pawn in C-3 to B-2, taking your queen's rook."

The Espada's voice remains perfectly calm and clear.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

"My pawn in C-3 to B-2, taking your queen's rook."

The Espada's voice remains perfectly calm and clear.
    Vicente barely resisted sighing. He removed the appropriate piece once again.

"My king's bishop to D-7. Taking your pawn there."

28. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground

"My pawn in B-2 to B-1. Promote it to a queen, if you would, Vincente."

29. - Top - End - #59
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

"My pawn in B-2 to B-1. Promote it to a queen, if you would, Vincente."
    Vicente shakes his head as he makes the conversion.

"Done, sir."

He then takes a moment to contemplate strategy.

"My king to D-7, taking your pawn there."

Dangerous, but it gave him room.

(OOC:I realized I misunderstood which side of the board I was on. The king move to E-7, not E-2.)

30. - Top - End - #60
    Ogre in the Playground

"My queen to B-5, Vicente. Check."