New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] Soul Society 2

"Oh, I don't know how you all might take to my particular... style." Soushi grinned right back.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

2. - Top - End - #122
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wolf View Post
    Show ya? Feiyan grinned. Well, ne'r thought I'd a see th' day when a VC was askin' m'advice. Now, Kyas'rin-s'ma...c'n I ask somethin' of ya? 'Coz if yer from a noble house 'r such, wi' all 'em good manners, ya better know 'at this takin' real baaad manners. She smiled coyly and downed her fifth bottle of sake.
    Kyasarin blinks in surprise.
    Noble house? Of course not. I wa known as the black cat of Rukongai. I stole from the noble houses.
    She doesn't seem to mind telling people about her not so legal past.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

3. - Top - End - #123
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Shiro View Post
    Kyasarin blinks in surprise.
    Noble house? Of course not. I wa known as the black cat of Rukongai. I stole from the noble houses.
    She doesn't seem to mind telling people about her not so legal past.
    Seiko laughed out loud when he heard her old moniker.

"You were the Black Cat of the Rukongai? Do you remember stealing from the Yukimura house? Probably not, but my parents remember you. They actually asked me to send out a strike team just to hunt you down!" Seiko is still laughing as he says this, almost spilling Magatsu's his sake.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

4. - Top - End - #124

Hunt me down? Hah! I would've loved to see that.
    Kyasarin bursts out laughing as she remembers her Rukongai days.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #125
    Pixie in the Playground

Hunt me down? Hah! I would've loved to see that.
    Kyasarin bursts out laughing as she remembers her Rukongai days.
    "Don't laugh too hard, Kyasarin-san. At that point, you were still just a thief in the Rukongai, and I was already a 3rd seat in the 11th division. If I'd wanted you caught, I would've caught you." Seiko responds, taking a drink of the sake. He spoke as though he had absolute confidence, though it was easy to tell that he was just teasing Kyasarin.
    Star Wars iTP characters

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Orc in the Playground

Sigint just shrugs at this point. He then sits down next to Sayuri. He then leans to whisper to Sayuri. "I tried, Sayuri-sama. I'm sorry. I suppose there is Shogi..." He gives a joking smile.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Ogre in the Playground

Natsuko, meanwhile, starts to wake up, yawning.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

8. - Top - End - #128
    Titan in the Playground

Taiki is still asleep when Natsuko wakes. He lies with one arm around her waist, breathing totally silently over her ear.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

9. - Top - End - #129
    Ogre in the Playground

She smiles, and snuggles up to him contentedly.

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

10. - Top - End - #130

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    "Don't laugh too hard, Kyasarin-san. At that point, you were still just a thief in the Rukongai, and I was already a 3rd seat in the 11th division. If I'd wanted you caught, I would've caught you." Seiko responds, taking a drink of the sake. He spoke as though he had absolute confidence, though it was easy to tell that he was just teasing Kyasarin.
    Just a thief? Yes well a thief that would rise the ranks to being the Vice Captain of Division 2 and the Commander of the Onmitsukidōs 2nd Unit in the same amount of time it took you to be raised from the position of 3rd seat.
    She teases him back.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #131
    Pixie in the Playground

Just a thief? Yes well a thief that would rise the ranks to being the Vice Captain of Division 2 and the Commander of the Onmitsukidōs 2nd Unit in the same amount of time it took you to be raised from the position of 3rd seat.
    She teases him back.
    "Oh, are we playing that game now?" He asked with a hint of mockery in his voice. "For your information, the reason it took me so long to rise to the postion of Vice-Captain is because Michiko-taichou was very fond of her previous Vice-Captain, and I had to wait until he...died of mysterious circumstances before I was able to take the seat. Seiko said just a bit defensively.

Or perhaps the 11th division just has higher standards than the 2nd..." Seiko added as a jab to Kyasarin. Whether or not he actually thought so was impossible to decipher, but he seemed to be joking.
    Star Wars iTP characters

12. - Top - End - #132
    Barbarian in the Playground

She teases him back.
    "Oh, are we playing that game now?" He asked with a hint of mockery in his voice. "For your information, the reason it took me so long to rise to the postion of Vice-Captain is because Michiko-taichou was very fond of her previous Vice-Captain, and I had to wait until he...died of mysterious circumstances before I was able to take the seat. Seiko said just a bit defensively.
    "Now now, your rank difference doesn't automatically mean any of you are better than the other. For all we know, Seiko, your time in the office might even have dulled your infamous skill for combat."
    Arata only almost grinned as he said this, knowing Seiko wasn't one to fly off the hook easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Mage-King;
    Hydrogen Dioxide! It kills more people than ANYTHING ELSE! Billions are CHRONICALLY ADDICTED to it!

INCLUDING BABIES! THINK OF THE BABIES!
    Currently not doing any Let's Plays or AARs or anything, on account of being a lazy git. I'll get around to it eventually. Really.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wahrheit View Post
    Magatsu's smile showed far too many teeth and didn't approach his eyes. "Sayuri-san, what a wonderful idea! Might I impose upon you to referee our competition? You've such a reputation for fairness, and I trust your judgement in such matters."
    Sayuri consider this suggestion for a moment. On the other hand, she'd rather not spend any more time in this unpleasent company, but on the other, the appeal to her righteousness is strong. Besides, if you go with them, you can make sure they won't break anything important. She blinks - that had not been her own thought. She finds herself agreeing with it nonetheless.

"I... suppose I can spare some of my time for you, gentry"
    , she says primly, still keeping up that forced smile. "If you'd please follow me, then..." She walks out of the bar, leaving a half-drunk glass of juice on the counter.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

14. - Top - End - #134
    Halfling in the Playground

Feiyan stood up and yelled at all of them, I'm a livin' fer 58 years in Zaraki! Bea' dat! Protectin' a sistuh' too! She downed another bottle, totalling her chug count to six bottles. Well, let's git ta fightin'! With that, she made her way over to Test Field 04, a case of beer in her hand.
    Last edited by Moon Wolf; 2010-10-06 at 05:20 PM.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

15. - Top - End - #135
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    This.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

16. - Top - End - #136

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Sayuri consider this suggestion for a moment. On the other hand, she'd rather not spend any more time in this unpleasent company, but on the other, the appeal to her righteousness is strong. Besides, if you go with them, you can make sure they won't break anything important. She blinks - that had not been her own thought. She finds herself agreeing with it nonetheless.

"I... suppose I can spare some of my time for you, gentry"
    , she says primly, still keeping up that forced smile. "If you'd please follow me, then..." She walks out of the bar, leaving a half-drunk glass of juice on the counter.
    Kyasarin grins, totally ignoring Seiko's comment.
    Why Sayuri I am ever so grateful.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #137
    Pixie in the Playground

Seiko Yukimura
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg Mage View Post
    "Now now, your rank difference doesn't automatically mean any of you are better than the other. For all we know, Seiko, your time in the office might even have dulled your infamous skill for combat."
    Arata only almost grinned as he said this, knowing Seiko wasn't one to fly off the hook easily.
    "Well, if we have an arena and a referee, let's get going!" Seiko said enthusiastically. "And Arata-san, you should be glad that I'm in a good mood tonight," Seiko added, taking a drink. "I've killed men for less. Women, too. But mostly Hollows." He hastily added, noticing Sayuri's infamous glare making its way towards him. "So, shall we?" Seiko asked, indicating the door.

Daisuke Koishima

Daisuke's ears perked up, and then his head came up. Something was...wrong. Not like ordinary wrong, either. It was a certain kind of wrong. A familiar kind of wrong.

Magatsu-sama was doing something stupid again.

Daisuke turned to Hideyaki. "Hideyaki-san, I have to go!" He said suddenly. "I need to check on Magatsu-sama, I think that something's wrong." And if it's not now, it soon will be, Daisuke thought to himself, rather darkly. He then sped off without waiting for Hideyaki's response.

He knew where Magatsu-sama was. With all of his Reiatsu completely uncontrolled, it wouldn't be hard to find him.
    Last edited by Kayne650; 2010-10-07 at 08:03 AM.
    Star Wars iTP characters

18. - Top - End - #138
    Barbarian in the Playground

Seiko Yukimura

"Well, if we have an arena and a referee, let's get going!" Seiko said enthusiastically. "And Arata-san, you should be glad that I'm in a good mood tonight," Seiko added, taking a drink. "I've killed men for less. Women, too. But mostly Hollows." He hastily added, noticing Sayuri's infamous glare making its way towards him. "So, shall we?" Seiko asked, indicating the door.
    "Well, there's not much else to do here, and at least it goes beyond training against defenseless targets. Seiko-san, you have a sparring match on your hands"
    Arata stands up and flash steps past Seiko into the hallway, looking back with a small grin and indicating for him to follow-somewhat provocatively at that.
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Mage-King;
    Hydrogen Dioxide! It kills more people than ANYTHING ELSE! Billions are CHRONICALLY ADDICTED to it!

INCLUDING BABIES! THINK OF THE BABIES!
    Currently not doing any Let's Plays or AARs or anything, on account of being a lazy git. I'll get around to it eventually. Really.

19. - Top - End - #139
    Orc in the Playground

[Tiiiiime Waaaarrrrrp!]

Sigint got up after finishing his meal, bowed to the bartender, and payed for his tab. "Thank you very much, and my apologies for any inconvenience we may have imposed on you." He then looks at the company heading towards the arena, and lets out a small sigh. I really should follow them and make sure no one gets horribly maimed, should I? You really should, yes. With that internal conversation, Sigint reapplies the bit of his mask that covered his mouth, and goes to walk out the door.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

20. - Top - End - #140

Kyasarin charges the hefty bill to Yuuki, then shunpos out after everyone.
    Hey, don't leave me out of this fight.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #141
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    ...And they sleep some more?

Taiki is asleep for a while. Coming home after a late night into a day typically lacking in action tends to do that for him. Eventually he gets up and turns to Natsuko, smiling. "Oh, hello."
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

22. - Top - End - #142
    Ogre in the Playground

Natsuko smiles at him. "Hello there, sleepy. Have fun last night?"

She stretches a little. "I assume you don't have much on today. I'm taking more and more days off work myself..."
    Last edited by horngeek; 2010-10-09 at 06:57 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Ettin in the Playground

((OOC: Sorry to disturb Taiki's and Natsuko's marital bliss, but I think it's time to get moving. My apologies. m(_ _)m))

[13th Division walkway, three days later, late afternoon]

In the shade of tall, marble obelisks surrounding the path from 13th Division grounds to central Seireitei, five Senkai gates stand tall, waiting for the return of the Joint-Op patrollers. A smattering of 4th Division personnel are gathered near them, waiting anxiously for any of them to open - they'd been alerted because one of the patrols had run into unexpected trouble. They'd been ready to leave for the mortal world themselves, until mission control had signalled that the patrol would be coming back on their own. Hopefully, that'd mean they'd not have to deal with life-threatening injuries... hopefully.

Then the second gate from the left rolls open, and Zaraki Nasumi stumbles out, carrying unconscious Fukui Kyou on her shoulders. Three medics immediatly rush over to her, carrying a stretcher with them. They quickly advice Nasumi to lower her wounded sister-in-arms on them. One of them begins checking the 3rd divisioner for injuries. "I - I'm fine, thank you...", she explains sheepishly.

Other patrollers should arrive just behind her...
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

24. - Top - End - #144
    Orc in the Playground

For that matter, Kazuma wouldn't be able to say the same - even if he did, no one would believe him. He's just happy to be able to lie down and get some sleep when he sees the fourth divisioners come his way.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

25. - Top - End - #145
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    [Soul Society]

Karite appears right in front of one of the Gates to Seiretei, gasping for breath. He staggers toward the gate, attempting to open it, before slowly falling. His reiatsu, usually relatively easy to sense, fades and fades, until it is merely a faint pulse.

Those who live near the gate watch, interested.
    Seiko had been going out to the Rukongai on one of his routine walks to check on the gardens of the 11th division, which, for some reason, Michiko-taichou had decided scatter all over the Soul Society. He expected quite a bit to happen on these walks, because it was better not to be surprised by things. He'd expected to find young ones with spiritual power; he'd expected minor Hollows; he'd expected to find dirt to use on some unfortunate Gotei 13 officer who was doing something improper where he thought he wouldn't be seen.

What he didn't expect to see what the unconscious body of the 13th division's Vice-Captain lying outside the gate to the Seireitei. That one caught him flat-footed. Thankfully, the 11th division had taught him rudimentary first aid, and he was able to make sure that the man wasn't dying, though any other kind of help was beyond him. The man's reiatsu was flickering and seemed close to dying. Seiko did his best to dress the Vice-Captain's numerous wounds, then slung the man over his shoulder to bring to the 4th division. Hopefully they'd know what to do.

Later, in the 4th division barracks

Seiko had come back to visit Karite, because he felt somewhat responsible for the man's health. It didn't make much sense for him to feel that way, since he wasn't even in the man's division, but because he found Karite, he thought that it was duty to make sure that the man recovered. He began walking through the barracks to find the room where Karite would be recovering.
    Last edited by Kayne650; 2010-10-10 at 01:34 PM.
    Star Wars iTP characters

26. - Top - End - #146

Karite sits up in his bed, dazed.

"What... What happened?"

He glances down, and raises an eyebrow.

His clothes were a mess, the entire top half of his uniform in tatters, and his chest was covered in bandages.

He pokes his rib.

A curse rips out of his mouth, and echoes around the Fourth division.

"SON OF A-"
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Pixie in the Playground

Karite sits up in his bed, dazed.

"What... What happened?"

He glances down, and raises an eyebrow.

His clothes were a mess, the entire top half of his uniform in tatters, and his chest was covered in bandages.

He pokes his rib.

A curse rips out of his mouth, and echoes around the Fourth division.

"SON OF A-"
    "Well, it's obvious that you're awake." Seiko's characteristically sarcastic voice said from the doorway. "It's generally considered a bad idea to poke broken bones. How are you doing? You were a mess when I found you outside Seireitei. What did you do? Insult the Ghost King's mother?
    Star Wars iTP characters

28. - Top - End - #148

Karite glares at Seiko.

"Perhaps engaging with one of the Privaron, not releasing for a while, leaving her alive, getting my reiatsu drained, and then releasing had an effect?

Don't worry, she's buried under ice. I'll just go fix her temporary aliveness in a sec-
    "

He tries to get up, and falls back on his pillow.

"Day."

29. - Top - End - #149
    Pixie in the Playground

Karite glares at Seiko.

"Perhaps engaging with one of the Privaron, not releasing for a while, leaving her alive, getting my reiatsu drained, and then releasing had an effect?

Don't worry, she's buried under ice. I'll just go fix her temporary aliveness in a sec-
    "

He tries to get up, and falls back on his pillow.

"Day."
    "You tried to toy with a Privaron?" Seiko said, not quite believing what he had just heard. "Are you always so stupid? And you're not going anywhere. If she's still alive, then she's gone by now. You've been asleep for the better part of a day."

"And I didn't know about the reiatsu draining. I'll try to get someone in here to deal with that. And I wouldn't try to move again. Feiyan-san has been in here, and I don't think that she'd think twice about severing the tendons in your arms and legs to keep you in bed."
    Seiko said with a wry grin. "If you'd like though, I can go check on this Privaron and see if she's still there. I don't think that she will be, unless your ice can last outdoors for about 18 hours."
    Last edited by Kayne650; 2010-10-10 at 01:35 PM.
    Star Wars iTP characters

30. - Top - End - #150

Karite shrugs, pretending it wasn't his Bankai ice, that dissolved under massive spiritual pressure.

"Nope, it can't. So I guess I'll be here a while. By the way, where's my Zanpakuto?"

It doesn't seem to be near him.