New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [PitP] Ponythread: The Roleplaying

"As you will," Blunt shrugs. "Mr. Steel? Set a heading for the Canterlot ruins." Steel grinned, dashing to the bridge and pushing Engine one's throttle forward a touch. Blunt braced himself; jet technology was still a new invention, and could be a bit tricky, especially with Steel at the controls. The great, forward mounted beast grumbled restlessly, angry at being awoken from its peaceful slumber, and then roared its defiance at the bridge.

"Oh, Luna; I love my job," grinned the cocky earth stallion, spinning the ship's wheel rapidly. The Zeppelin turned quickly for such a large and heavy thing; in only a few minutes, the ship's compass registered, and several things happened in quick succession. First, Engine 2 kicked over, growling just as fiercely as her twin brother. Second, the ship shuddered as the two engine throttles were shoved to the stops.

As the furniture slid towards the back of the ship, Blunt grumbled, "Next time I fly the ship."
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

2. - Top - End - #212

Silent, after picking himself up, simply replies "Wonderful driving. Now, where are we, exactly?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

3. - Top - End - #213
    Ogre in the Playground

*Meanwhile aboard the DERPY II*
    Dammit, Boffinspark, one of the few times Equestria could actually benefit from your stupidity and you go missing. Stupid giant airship-thing must be the size of Manehatten. Wait a minute, what's that? *hears laughter coming from a door up ahead*

-wait, wait, it gets better, with half the town on fire and the other half completely flooded, the robot's control mechanism goes totally out of control and it crashes into the town hall. Ahahahahaha! Anyway, and that's how I was banned from helping with Winter Wrap Up.

*barges into the room* BOFFINSPARK! What in the name of Tambelon are you doing goofing around! There's a massive fight going on at the site of an abandoned asylum between the corpse's freak daughter and...whatever the Tartarus the thing in the straightjacket is! Shouldn't you be trying to stop them? Or be making things worse?

Eh, I wouldn't worry about that if I were you. The end result of my retrovirus experiment is already bearing down on them.

End result of your what now?

The alicornization project. See for yourself. Computer, onscreen.
    Spoiler
    Show

By my calculations, the enhanced effects of the retrovirus will be passed onto the Elements of Harmony, resulting in a massive power boost far in excess of anything I or Dive Bomb could produce on our own.

I'm almost afraid to ask, but how much in excess are we talking about?

I'd say their current output would exceed our combined weaponized-friendship capabilities by a factor of ten-

Mother of Faust...

-thousand.
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

4. - Top - End - #214

"Ohmigosh Twilight this is like the best thing ever except for that one time that I saw you and I went HUWAAAAH but I mean really who could top that? I mean, look at your horn it's all pointy and I have wings and HUWAAAH I have wings so now I can fly with Dashie isn't that great Dashie?"

The newly-minted purple alicorn sighed as Pinkie Pie continued her inane litany. She had to breathe sometime, right? Unless their new biology had removed that need as well...

"Are you okay Twilight? I mean you're all curled up on the floor so maybe you're cold are you cold Twilight? Maybe I can cast a spell that will help you I mean what is magic for if it can't help your friends so here goes nothing Twilight!

((And that's how Equestria was destroyed.))

Far away, a green pegasus looked up from his spray-gun and the layer of glossy scratch-proof clear finish on his minigun, and shivered.
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

5. - Top - End - #215

"Meanwhile"

Sooo...is this safe?

Oh, bah, of course it's safe! Besides, he knows Silent!

What. I mean, I lived in Fleece, but to know that.....

Well, it's immortal and its a necromancer. I am utterly sure by now there's some sort of union for them.

Well, dispite all that, why are we summoning this glorified...thing.

Ehh, according to this old Tambalonian slab, he is the creator of sonic magics, and he's apparently a necromancer. If anything, it would be nice to get some pointers.

Huh.

"After many hours of inscribing, chanting, ect"
    "The sound of ringing bells fills the chamber"

....Holy crap, it worked!

Spoiler
    Show

Who dares to interupt my slumber!
    Show

6. - Top - End - #216
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    "Meanwhile"

Sooo...is this safe?

Oh, bah, of course it's safe! Besides, he knows Silent!

What. I mean, I lived in Fleece, but to know that.....

Well, it's immortal and its a necromancer. I am utterly sure by now there's some sort of union for them.

Well, dispite all that, why are we summoning this glorified...thing.

Ehh, according to this old Tambalonian slab, he is the creator of sonic magics, and he's apparently a necromancer. If anything, it would be nice to get some pointers.

Huh.

"After many hours of inscribing, chanting, ect"
    "The sound of ringing bells fills the chamber"

....Holy crap, it worked!

Spoiler
    Show

Who dares to interupt my slumber!
    *a portal opens up overhead, depositing a small cube in front of Grogar which projects a hologram of Professor Boffinspark*
    Greetings, if you're seeing this, then my sensors have determined that your energy signature matches one of a short list of entities given to me by Princess Celestia that pose a significant threat to Equestria. The princess gave me a message to pass on to you, but I seem to have misplaced it, so I'll have to paraphrase. *ahem*
    'Get ready to taste the rainbow, motherbucker.'

*numerous portals open surrounding Grogar*

The following bombardment is brought to you by Bofftech Enterprises.
    Bofftech Enterprises; because sometimes it just needs to be said with a giant orbital friendship laser.

Spoiler
    Show

And big finish.
    Spoiler
    Show

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Show

7. - Top - End - #217

Silent, after picking himself up, simply replies "Wonderful driving. Now, where are we, exactly?"
    The purple monster sighed and gestured around himself; the matte stainless steel walls were purposely built larger than was necessary, to accommodate the patchwork creation, giving him an impressive backdrop. "Welcome, I suppose is the traditional greeting, even if the emotion that usually accompanies it is absent. This is the BTS Pinfeather, one of the light transports in the BalmasTech fleet. It's only lightly armed with two AFCs and a wing of drones. Oh, and a couple hoofheld Friendship Cannons."

8. - Top - End - #218

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    *a portal opens up overhead, depositing a small cube in front of Grogar which projects a hologram of Professor Boffinspark*
    Greetings, if you're seeing this, then my sensors have determined that your energy signature matches one of a short list of entities given to me by Princess Celestia that pose a significant threat to Equestria. The princess gave me a message to pass on to you, but I seem to have misplaced it, so I'll have to paraphrase. *ahem*
    'Get ready to taste the rainbow, motherbucker.'

*numerous portals open surrounding Grogar*

The following bombardment is brought to you by Bofftech Enterprises.
    Bofftech Enterprises; because sometimes it just needs to be said with a giant orbital friendship laser.

Spoiler
    Show

And big finish.
    Spoiler
    Show

Whats this......ah, I was warned of this. Tirek told me of the trick your pudgy kind used against him before he went soft.

"A strange throbbing sound, resembling a chiming bell fills the room, and by extention the house. Effectivly negitive-energy corrupted sound waves, the beam-o-light is dilluted to a thin beam that slighty singes Grogars fur"

And now thats done with, I suppose you require my services, strange one?

Actualy, no, thats th-

I have read everything you have written! I own the Tambelridian, with annotations by Clover the Clever! I have Bray's ghost on speed-scrying! Oh, please oh please oh please-

My my my "chuckles" a pony fan. Never have I met a one of your kind so willing to learn the art I teach. It's slightly unerving. Tell me, to avoid wasting time, what have you done that makes you good enough to learn what I have currantly on offer?

I can do this.

"The meat-covered room shrivels and dies as a screeching sound erupts from Nightcores horn"

.....Fair enough, little one. I suppose your Silents neice?

W-why I am! How do you know that?

He's the only creature in existance to have the text of The Fool and His Flying Airship written on a scroll made of chrystal pony hide and embossed with seapony tears .

Realy now?

Why, yes. I would know because he showed it off at the last Federation of Undead and Necromancers meeting.

Called it.

.......It's called F.U.N?

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    The purple monster sighed and gestured around himself; the matte stainless steel walls were purposely built larger than was necessary, to accommodate the patchwork creation, giving him an impressive backdrop. "Welcome, I suppose is the traditional greeting, even if the emotion that usually accompanies it is absent. This is the BTS Pinfeather, one of the light transports in the BalmasTech fleet. It's only lightly armed with two AFCs and a wing of drones. Oh, and a couple hoofheld Friendship Cannons."
    ....Ah. Any chance you have some sort of negative-energy vat to used to dampen leaks of Postive-energy from the Friendship Cannons, as required by equestrian regulations? I can work with just a few moments with one.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2012-10-19 at 05:23 PM.
    Show

9. - Top - End - #219
    Ogre in the Playground

Whats this......ah, I was warned of this. Tirek told me of the trick your pudgy kind used against him before he went soft.

"A strange throbbing sound, resembling a chiming bell fills the room, and by extention the house. Effectivly negitive-energy corrupted sound waves, the beam-o-light is dilluted to a thin beam that slighty singes Grogars fur"

And now thats done with, I suppose you require my services, strange one?

Actualy, no, thats th-

I have read everything you have written! I own the Tambelridian, with annotations by Clover the Clever! I have Bray's ghost on speed-scrying! Oh, please oh please oh please-

My my my "chuckles" a pony fan. Never have I met a one of your kind so willing to learn the art I teach. It's slightly unerving. Tell me, to avoid wasting time, what have you done that makes you good enough to learn what I have currantly on offer?

I can do this.

"The meat-covered room shrivels and dies as a screeching sound erupts from Nightcores horn"

.....Fair enough, little one. I suppose your Silents neice?

W-why I am! How do you know that?

He's the only creature in existance to have the text of The Fool and His Flying Airship written on a scroll made of chrystal pony hide and embossed with seapony tears .

Realy now?

Why, yes. I would know because he showed it off at the last Federation of Undead and Necromancers meeting.

Called it.

.......It's called F.U.N?
    You know, just once I'd be nice for a horrible abomination to actually be mangled by my OFC array. Ah well, time for plan 'B' then.

Let me guess; plan 'B' is when your fire the OFCs again while trying to think up a new plan.

Hardly. That's plan 'C'. Plan 'B' involves sending in my newly trained disposable minions while I try to think up a new plan.

Newly trained minions?

*portals open throughout Nightcore's lair*
    Spoiler
    Show

...Tell me, at what point did giving them flamethrowers seem like anything resembling a good idea?

My Homebrew

Show

10. - Top - End - #220

You know, just once I'd be nice for a horrible abomination to actually be mangled by my OFC array. Ah well, time for plan 'B' then.

Let me guess; plan 'B' is when your fire the OFCs again while trying to think up a new plan.

Hardly. That's plan 'C'. Plan 'B' involves sending in my newly trained disposable minions while I try to think up a new plan.

Newly trained minions?

*portals open throughout Nightcore's lair*
    Spoiler
    Show

...Tell me, at what point did giving them flamethrowers seem like anything resembling a good idea?
    .....Huh.

He does know that this place is Charnel-proof, right? And that if Silents spawn can't burn it, there's no way a bunch of gas-masked mooks are packing better heat?

Shh, I just to think about the look on Boffenspark's face when they start dribbling out of there suits. Magical sound waves that break down chemical bonds hurt.

I suppose this happens often?

Oh, you have no idea. Once, we had to deal with ninjas. Then muffen-obsessed ninjas. Then, a giant squidthingy and her tiny squidaloos. I think the Smooze fits in there somewhere.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2012-10-19 at 09:45 PM.
    Show

11. - Top - End - #221

....Ah. Any chance you have some sort of negative-energy vat to used to dampen leaks of Postive-energy from the Friendship Cannons, as required by equestrian regulations? I can work with just a few moments with one.
    At this, the purple stallion actually burst out laughing, pounding the deck with amusement and gasping for breath. "Oh, you think-- Oh that's priceless! Hooohahahaaa! *snort* Haaahahaha! Oh, I'm crying... You know, you're not a half-bad comedian, for an undead mockery of life. Haaaa..."

Still chuckling a bit, Blunt said, "Look around you. You're riding a ship belonging to the pony that blew up Canterlot. Before that, the largest contact with the Equestrian government was being given the Canterlot defense contract. You may find that the ship isn't exactly up to Equestrian code.

Also, a side note: registering vehicles in Gildesdale lets you avoid jumping through a lot of the Equestrial legal loops. Plus, you get a nice tax break.

Soooo, no. No negative energy vats; just glorious, uncontained positive energy yielding high-grade healing for all lifeforms on the ship. Dive Bomb actually designed the ship so that the sickbay was right next to the port cannon energy vent."

12. - Top - End - #222
    Titan in the Playground

Hold up a second. Your boss blew up Canterlot! And you work for this pony?!
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

13. - Top - End - #223

"It was an accident!" Blunt protested. "If Boffinspark and Silent hadn't been fighting there, the bombs would never have gone off! Heck, Celestia knew about them and didn't do anything!"

The pony, while obviously embarrassed, looked proudly at Thinking Cap. "Dive Bomb has his flaws; when it comes to science, he does have the tendency to go--to use an overused stereotype--mad, but it's temporary fits of brilliance. He may be my creator, but I view him more like a son; young and in need of guidance. Heh, I remember the old days when he was just a little colt, first experimenting with antimatter; he got the magnet balance wrong and blew up the neighborhood."

14. - Top - End - #224
    Ogre in the Playground

.....Huh.

He does know that this place is Charnel-proof, right? And that if Silents spawn can't burn it, there's no way a bunch of gas-masked mooks are packing better heat?

Shh, I just to think about the look on Boffenspark's face when they start dribbling out of there suits. Magical sound waves that break down chemical bonds hurt.

I suppose this happens often?

Oh, you have no idea. Once, we had to deal with ninjas. Then muffen-obsessed ninjas. Then, a giant squidthingy and her tiny squidaloos. I think the Smooze fits in there somewhere.
    AHAHAHA! SUCCESS!

Um, Boffinspark? You do realize that Nightcore just liquified all of your pyro-pinkies, right? Most ponies wouldn't consider that sort of thing something to brag about.

Of course I realize that, my scaly overseer. But what neither you nor she realizes is that while she was fending off waves of my disposable minions, my far more competant underlings were raiding her 'secure' vaults.
    *a portal appears behind Boffinspark, out of which drops Discrod's statue, followed by several ninjas*
    And now, to celebrate, I'm going to shatter the very reality that Nightcore's eyesore of a castle is built upon. FIRE THE PINK ONE ENERGY EMITTERS!

*portals open surrounding Nightcore's castle*

Spoiler
    Show

And one more for good measure!
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew

Show

15. - Top - End - #225

At this, the purple stallion actually burst out laughing, pounding the deck with amusement and gasping for breath. "Oh, you think-- Oh that's priceless! Hooohahahaaa! *snort* Haaahahaha! Oh, I'm crying... You know, you're not a half-bad comedian, for an undead mockery of life. Haaaa..."

Still chuckling a bit, Blunt said, "Look around you. You're riding a ship belonging to the pony that blew up Canterlot. Before that, the largest contact with the Equestrian government was being given the Canterlot defense contract. You may find that the ship isn't exactly up to Equestrian code.

Also, a side note: registering vehicles in Gildesdale lets you avoid jumping through a lot of the Equestrial legal loops. Plus, you get a nice tax break.

Soooo, no. No negative energy vats; just glorious, uncontained positive energy yielding high-grade healing for all lifeforms on the ship. Dive Bomb actually designed the ship so that the sickbay was right next to the port cannon energy vent."

...For shame.

"Casts some sort of mild necromantic spell, flesh begins to cover Silents charred frame"

Give me a few moments.
    AHAHAHA! SUCCESS!

Um, Boffinspark? You do realize that Nightcore just liquified all of your pyro-pinkies, right? Most ponies wouldn't consider that sort of thing something to brag about.

Of course I realize that, my scaly overseer. But what neither you nor she realizes is that while she was fending off waves of my disposable minions, my far more competant underlings were raiding her 'secure' vaults.
    *a portal appears behind Boffinspark, out of which drops Discrod's statue, followed by several ninjas*
    And now, to celebrate, I'm going to shatter the very reality that Nightcore's eyesore of a castle is built upon. FIRE THE PINK ONE ENERGY EMITTERS!

*portals open surrounding Nightcore's castle*

Spoiler
    Show

And one more for good measure!
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Alarms go off"

Err, Nightcore, is that the-

Signal that the false Discord statue was taken, yes. To think that I would actualy keep the draconequuis's statue on the mortal plain....no, Boffenspark just got himself the statue of a pony named Discrod.

That's cruel.

Oh, no its-what smells like suger?

Well, the shields are up, so we probably should be protected against whatever-HONK!

.........It's pink one taint, isn't it?

Explains the walls growing back.

Grogar, you are free to go.

Alas, I was already preparing too. Friendship Vally next week?

That Windygo-infested trap?

Yes.

Why not?

"Pop"

Bugger, now we just have to wait until the shields die down.

No, we are safe.

Whaa.....

Boffenspark forgot what town we are in.

"Meanwhile"

Oh honeybon, is that...Pinkie Pie over near that house with the new couple?

Oh, I would'nt worry about it, sugercakes, Pinkie is just greeting them. She should be back....well, she should come back eventualy.
    Show

16. - Top - End - #226
    Ogre in the Playground

"Alarms go off"

Err, Nightcore, is that the-

Signal that the false Discord statue was taken, yes. To think that I would actualy keep the draconequuis's statue on the mortal plain....no, Boffenspark just got himself the statue of a pony named Discrod.

That's cruel.

Oh, no its-what smells like suger?

Well, the shields are up, so we probably should be protected against whatever-HONK!

.........It's pink one taint, isn't it?

Explains the walls growing back.

Grogar, you are free to go.

Alas, I was already preparing too. Friendship Vally next week?

That Windygo-infested trap?

Yes.

Why not?

"Pop"

Bugger, now we just have to wait until the shields die down.

No, we are safe.

Whaa.....

Boffenspark forgot what town we are in.

"Meanwhile"

Oh honeybon, is that...Pinkie Pie over near that house with the new couple?

Oh, I would'nt worry about it, sugercakes, Pinkie is just greeting them. She should be back....well, she should come back eventualy.
    You know, I find it absolutely adorable that Nightcore thinks that my ninjas count as my competant underlings.

What the Tartarus are you babbling about this-
    *a portal opens over Regeln, depositing THE Discord statue on him, followed shortly by Igor*

Ook!

My Homebrew

Show

17. - Top - End - #227
    Titan in the Playground

...For shame.

"Casts some sort of mild necromantic spell, flesh begins to cover Silents charred frame"

Give me a few moments.
    Gah! What are you doing? Why do I feel like this is a bad thing?
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

18. - Top - End - #228

You know, I find it absolutely adorable that Nightcore thinks that my ninjas count as my competant underlings.

What the Tartarus are you babbling about this-
    *a portal opens over Regeln, depositing THE Discord statue on him, followed shortly by Igor*

Ook!
    "The Discrod Statue pops out of existance, replaced by a confused, normal, Charnel"

Whaaa.....whats going on?

"Meanwhile"

Wait, you put what on the statue?

Well, I enchanted the Discrod statue to swap places with Charnel if it ever got close to the Discord one. Why?

Stop staring at me like that! Do you have any idea how long it took to get the enchanting prossess right? The Pyretrace is still recovering from burning all the defunct statues of ponies that could'nt handle the strain!

Your insane!

Oh, come on, you act like she's in danger. Besides, I already got what I needed from Discord.

"Reveils a small piece of rock"

A single claw from his lion paw, a tiny block of pure magic! A little concentrated peice of the magic that helped create the cosmos! A tiny--

Oh, spare me the speech. So, now that you have mutilated a gods form,what were you planning to do with tha-

"Pops rock in mouth, swallows"

And now, the fun begins!

Oh, buck me, insanity does run in your family.

Oh, like you were not expecting me

I suppose you have this planned out, then? Ran any tests? Consulted the local blight on the cosmos?

Well, according to Infernia, eating a peice of a draconequus could either turn me into a freakish abomination, a horrific unliving being that can never die, or a Alicorn. So, in any case, I still become more powerful.

Also, more like your uncle.

.... Never thought of it like that. Explains a few things, tho.

"pop"

Huh. That was a slightly less of a explosion of power than I expected. More like a ripple of vauge self-awarness.

....Nightcore, do not look in a mirror. Or your pa-hooves. There still hooves. And if you feel a weird furry thing on your torso, do not look at it. In fact,do not move at all. I am going to try and see if Tartarus's gates are still open. I think you can submit your own application to be a guard there.

"Teliports out"

Whats the big deal? Am I rotting or something?
    Spoiler
    Show

I dont feel any...am I floating?

Wait, a moment, two horns? A tail? Fingers!

Yeeessssssssss.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2012-10-21 at 03:11 PM.
    Show

19. - Top - End - #229
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Gah! What are you doing? Why do I feel like this is a bad thing?
    *a portal opens onboard the airship, depositing a small cube which projects a hologram of Professor Boffinspark*
    Don't worry young filly or colt, I, the great PROFESSOR BOFFINSPARK, am here to assist in dealing with your undead conundrum. As you may recall, following my brilliant defeat of Discord via global friendship radiation saturation, I mentioned that the process could not be repeated due to the excessive power requirements. However, I am happy to report that, while global saturation is still untenable, saturating a small area, such as an airship, is well within my capability.
    Those of you who are not currently undead may experience a slight euphoria. Those of you who are crimes against nature, on the other hoof, are likely already writhing in incoherent agony.

This message brought to you by Bofftech Enterprises. Bofftech Enterprises; where if something's worth doing, it's worth doing with ponysane science.

"The Discrod Statue pops out of existance, replaced by a confused, normal, Charnel"

Whaaa.....whats going on?

"Meanwhile"

Wait, you put what on the statue?

Well, I enchanted the Discrod statue to swap places with Charnel if it ever got close to the Discord one. Why?

Stop staring at me like that! Do you have any idea how long it took to get the enchanting prossess right? The Pyretrace is still recovering from burning all the defunct statues of ponies that could'nt handle the strain!

Your insane!

Oh, come on, you act like she's in danger. Besides, I already got what I needed from Discord.

"Reveils a small piece of rock"

A single claw from his lion paw, a tiny block of pure magic! A little concentrated peice of the magic that helped create the cosmos! A tiny--

Oh, spare me the speech. So, now that you have mutilated a gods form,what were you planning to do with tha-

"Pops rock in mouth, swallows"

And now, the fun begins!

Oh, buck me, insanity does run in your family.

Oh, like you were not expecting me

I suppose you have this planned out, then? Ran any tests? Consulted the local blight on the cosmos?

Well, according to Infernia, eating a peice of a draconequus could either turn me into a freakish abomination, a horrific unliving being that can never die, or a Alicorn. So, in any case, I still become more powerful.

Also, more like your uncle.

.... Never thought of it like that. Explains a few things, tho.

"pop"

Huh. That was a slightly less of a explosion of power than I expected. More like a ripple of vauge self-awarness.

....Nightcore, do not look in a mirror. Or your pa-hooves. There still hooves. And if you feel a weird furry thing on your torso, do not look at it. In fact,
    juststayinthatsamepositionuntilIgetsomeoneofhorsea pplesbullspitgoatgiftslambcherries!

Whats the big deal? Am I rotting or something?
    Spoiler
    Show

I dont feel any...am I floating?

Wait, a moment, two horns? A tail? Fingers!

Yeeessssssssss.
    *waves goodbye to his niece as he sends here through a portal*
    Well, that was certainly a nice little viset.

Ook.

Yes, Igor, I'm well aware of the fact that it could have been disatrous had the entire base not been fireproofed some time ago. Really, I'm married to Fire Elemental Royalty, does anypony actually expect fire to function against me? In any case, Nightcore has clearly underestimated me; if she had been paying attention, she'd have noticed that I had you reroute her teleportation charm to the pony Discord statue, as opposed to the now imprisoned spirit of chaos.

Ook, ook ook!

No, Igor, I don't think handing Charnel a grenadiation device was overdoing it at all.

Grendadiation device?

One of my latest inventions. I altered the design of Dive Bomb's grennukes to produce high-saturation, low-intensity friendship radiation as opposed to their normal explosive payload. Granted, it should disintegrate that eyesore of a castle of hers, but given that Nightcore is neither undead nor a draconequs, she should get off with just a heady euphoria, as opposed to, say, being petrified.

My Homebrew

Show

20. - Top - End - #230

"A strange pony pops out of a portal in Boffensparks airship, lands face first onto a the floor"

Wump.

Gah....Giant dragon creature thing, I need your help! Nightcore has transformed herself into a draconequus and is bound to be go on a chaotic rampage across Equestria if cant....stop her in a way that does not involve Boffenspark and Igor!

"Meanwhile"

Heh, well I guess that smoke is coming from Charnels landing place, so I shoouuggggghhh! Guah, whaut uusss goouuing oooowwwwwnnn.....

"Completely de-stoned"

Hey guys, I am home, and uncle gave me a neat glowy thing! He gave me cookies, and his friend Igor played chess with me! But the glowy thing felt kind of funny when I was holding it, so I tossed it-

Huh. Draconequus statue. Wierd. Well, daddy said that Ponyville is special becuase it has it's own natural chaos, so I guess I will get to meet you soon, miss draconequus. I am going to make a samich, so stay right where you are, miss statue!

"In Nightcores mind"

Crap, I am a statue! Crap crap crap crap crap crap......

Well, this is bound to get old soon enough.

Wait, Silents free?!
    Show

21. - Top - End - #231
    Titan in the Playground

The shadow of the newly-minted Draconequuis statue formerly known as Nightcore lengthened, darkened and began to wrap itself around the object supposedly casting it.

I promised myself I'd restrain my urges to steal random objects of power, you know. But oh, in your current state you're cute as a button and just one won't hurt.

The statue dissapears into it's own shadow like a pony lost in quicksand and is gone from the room.

Nightcore the Statue floats for a time in an uncertain, inky-black void.

22. - Top - End - #232
    Troll in the Playground

*is abruptly standing in front of boffinspark*
    Spoiler
    Show

you, fleshling
    *points at boffinspark, only for arm to disintegrate*
    you have no love for silent and that little fire wench, correct?
    i have a proposition

we destroy them
    *twists unnaturally*
    to...gether
    Last edited by thubby; 2012-10-22 at 02:43 AM.
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

23. - Top - End - #233
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm pretty sure you are dead...I mean I can see your bones! Thinking Caps says having turned around and ran off to go vomit. He has since recovered though.

Anyways it doesn't matter! We have to go to Canterlot to find Princess Celestia! She can decide what to do with you.
    "I don't think we should leave him along with them..."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Looking away and awkwardly stretching his neck, Blunt sighs. "That might be a tad difficult. As far as we know, she was in Canterlot when it... Well, when it exploded. Silent Night here was attacking the city, Boffinspark came to stop him. Giant monsters were released by both sides, and Boffinspark ordered an OFC strike into the middle of the city. Those triggered the bombs planted there by my employer in the hopes of avoiding a conflict, very delicate things made of glass, magnets, and antimatter."

He chuckled a bit before continuing. "The end result is that the government is in shreds, and the Princesses are missing. Canterlot could be considered either as a hemispherical depression in the ground where there used to be a mountain, or as the bits and pieces of shrapnel throughout Equestria."

He pulled a small chunk of scorched stone from a pouch hidden in his thick fur. "As far as I can figure, this part came from the royal library. It has very distinctive pink marbling in it."
    ._.
    ._.

Hold up a second. Your boss blew up Canterlot! And you work for this pony?!
    Spoiler
    Show
    "It was an accident!" Blunt protested. "If Boffinspark and Silent hadn't been fighting there, the bombs would never have gone off! Heck, Celestia knew about them and didn't do anything!"

The pony, while obviously embarrassed, looked proudly at Thinking Cap. "Dive Bomb has his flaws; when it comes to science, he does have the tendency to go--to use an overused stereotype--mad, but it's temporary fits of brilliance. He may be my creator, but I view him more like a son; young and in need of guidance. Heh, I remember the old days when he was just a little colt, first experimenting with antimatter; he got the magnet balance wrong and blew up the neighborhood."
    ._.
    ._.

Spoiler
    Show
    *a portal opens onboard the airship, depositing a small cube which projects a hologram of Professor Boffinspark*
    Don't worry young filly or colt, I, the great PROFESSOR BOFFINSPARK, am here to assist in dealing with your undead conundrum. As you may recall, following my brilliant defeat of Discord via global friendship radiation saturation, I mentioned that the process could not be repeated due to the excessive power requirements. However, I am happy to report that, while global saturation is still untenable, saturating a small area, such as an airship, is well within my capability.
    Those of you who are not currently undead may experience a slight euphoria. Those of you who are crimes against nature, on the other hoof, are likely already writhing in incoherent agony.

This message brought to you by Bofftech Enterprises. Bofftech Enterprises; where if something's worth doing, it's worth doing with ponysane science.
    "...Yeah, I think it might be a good time to leave." The duo surreptitiously heads over to a corner, doing nothing whatsoever to warrant anyone else's attention, besides the fact they obviously don't want to warrant anyone's attention.
    Last edited by Tectonic Robot; 2012-10-22 at 11:54 AM.

24. - Top - End - #234

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    The shadow of the newly-minted Draconequuis statue formerly known as Nightcore lengthened, darkened and began to wrap itself around the object supposedly casting it.

I promised myself I'd restrain my urges to steal random objects of power, you know. But oh, in your current state you're cute as a button and just one won't hurt.

The statue dissapears into it's own shadow like a pony lost in quicksand and is gone from the room.

Nightcore the Statue floats for a time in an uncertain, inky-black void.

.....Guys?

......Thubby? Glory?

......Dusty?

.....Some horrific relative thats been shut up in some rock until right now?

...... Anyone?

Well, I suppose I can make up a plan for world domination. I mean, jeepers, I am a Draconequus! When I get back, I am going to make the royal sisters corpses pull my chariot and force the universe to my will!

Muahahahahahahhahahaha!

Oh gods, I am so lonely.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post

._.
    ._.

._.
    ._.

"...Yeah, I think it might be a good time to leave." The duo surreptitiously heads over to a corner, doing nothing whatsoever to warrant anyone else's attention, besides the fact they obviously don't want to warrant anyone's attention.
    "Silent attempts to huddle under one of the angels wings, in a attempt to get out of sight from the rest of the crew"
    Show

25. - Top - End - #235

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post

._.
    ._.

._.
    ._.

"You really don't have to leave," Blunt said sadly. "We so rarely get visitors, and Dive Bomb's been working so hard to make things right with Equestria. Could you just give him a chance, for my sake if not for his?" It wasn't easy to pull puppy-dog eyes when your face has so many different parts to it, but Blunt managed.

[FONT="Book Antiqua"]
    "Silent attempts to huddle under one of the angels wings, in a attempt to get out of sight from the rest of the crew"
    "Look," sighed the patchwork pony. "I have no particular friendship with you. However, while Dive Bomb may pursue an alliance with Boffinspark, I cannot respect the good professor's methods. As such, you may have sanctuary on this vessel. The brig is a null-magic area, where the dear professor can't send his detestable portals. Would you consent to being placed there in the interests of protection?"

26. - Top - End - #236
    Titan in the Playground

.....Guys?

......Thubby? Glory?

......Dusty?

...... Anyone?

Well, I suppose I can make up a plan for world domination. I mean, jeepers, I am a Draconequus! When I get back, I am going to make the royal sisters corpses pull my chariot and force the universe to my will!

Muahahahahahahhahahaha!

Oh gods, I am so lonely.

Good, good. Havent spontainously exploded, became a non statue draconequuis again or otherwise cause hilarious hijinks. I think you check out.

The shadow caresses the statue, gently.

Hmm. What to do with you though? I could have you installed on the Darkspire, you'd look absolutely lovely in one of the spinal atriums, but there's always the chance that the Darkspire would eat your soul when we weren't looking. Ooh, I have a much better idea!

The shadows peeled away as the statue shifts planes once more. The unmistakeable sensation of entering someone elses private demiplane washed over her like soapy water. She now stood as the center piece of an ancient fountain in a small town square. The buildings were in a style not unlike ancient equestrian archetecture but subtly different. Happy rural ponyfolk in strange garb went about their business, unmindful of the newly appeared Draconequuis statue. The town was surrounded by ferocious looking mountains covered in thick pine forest and the whole thing got very blurry if she focused on the horizon.

It's peaceful here. You might enjoy it for a while, if you let yourself.

Bleakmane was sitting on the edge of the fountain, dangling her legs in the water idly.
    It looks to me like you've had a rather difficult time of it, lately. Go on, think up and tell me all about it.

27. - Top - End - #237
    Troll in the Playground

.....Guys?

......Thubby? Glory?

......Dusty?

...... Anyone?

Muahahahahahahhahahaha!

Oh gods, I am so lonely.

*single eye pops into existence next to him*
    what do you want, corpse, im busy
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

28. - Top - End - #238

"Look," sighed the patchwork pony. "I have no particular friendship with you. However, while Dive Bomb may pursue an alliance with Boffinspark, I cannot respect the good professor's methods. As such, you may have sanctuary on this vessel. The brig is a null-magic area, where the dear professor can't send his detestable portals. Would you consent to being placed there in the interests of protection?"
    Silent looked at the patchwork pony with glowing red orbs (his eyes have yet to regenerate).

Thank you. But please, let me to gather my power before I hide away. I am, after all, a spirit inhabiting a corpse. I would rather not be reduced to a spirit in a nonmagical, nonwalking corpse.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post

Good, good. Havent spontainously exploded, became a non statue draconequuis again or otherwise cause hilarious hijinks. I think you check out.

The shadow caresses the statue, gently.

Hmm. What to do with you though? I could have you installed on the Darkspire, you'd look absolutely lovely in one of the spinal atriums, but there's always the chance that the Darkspire would eat your soul when we weren't looking. Ooh, I have a much better idea!

The shadows peeled away as the statue shifts planes once more. The unmistakeable sensation of entering someone elses private demiplane washed over her like soapy water. She now stood as the center piece of an ancient fountain in a small town square. The buildings were in a style not unlike ancient equestrian archetecture but subtly different. Happy rural ponyfolk in strange garb went about their business, unmindful of the newly appeared Draconequuis statue. The town was surrounded by ferocious looking mountains covered in thick pine forest and the whole thing got very blurry if she focused on the horizon.

It's peaceful here. You might enjoy it for a while, if you let yourself.

Bleakmane was sitting on the edge of the fountain, dangling her legs in the water idly.
    It looks to me like you've had a rather difficult time of it, lately. Go on, think up and tell me all about it.
    Well...I dont know you, spirit-creature. Are you one of Silents old....

Bah, never mind. Tell me, where are we? Actualy, preferably, are you planning on letting me go? Because while I do enjoy the little village around me, I am engaged to be married.

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
    *single eye pops into existence next to him*
    what do you want, corpse, im busy
    Actualy, please, lead me to the anti-magic area. If I suddenly untangle into a knot of burnt flesh and blackened bones, just say a few filthy words at me. I would just be....resting, and I would prefer to conserve what little energy I have.
    Show

29. - Top - End - #239
    Ogre in the Playground

*sighs* I'm guessing you have to be absolutely desparate if you're coming to me for...wait a second, did you say she's turned herself into a draconequus? BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, this is too rich! You see, the professor sent some friendship-radiation bomb along with Charnel when he sent her back to your castle. In all likelihood, Nightcore's a statue right about now.
    Now, if it makes you feel better, I do know of a way to de-petrify her and change her back to normal, but I'll only help you on one condition; the two of you have to promise to leave Equestria. It's bad enough that I have to deal with the fallout from the professor's feud with Silent Night without also having to clean up after his niece's stupidity.

*Meanwhile*
    Oh, Octy, there's a playmate here for you.

*a portal opens, from which a tentacle emerges, snatches up the pinkie-zombie-thing, and retreats*

I'm simply never going to understand why that grotesque thing insists on sending it's avatars here when it knows that Octy can break down the very forces that permit its existance.

*Also Meanwhile*
    *static can be heard over the communication systems of Dive Bomb's airship, followed by the sound of somepony clearing their throat*
    Translation Party Initiated: If I may address a one Blunt Trauma for a moment? Sir, it has recently come to my attention that you seem to be intent on providing shelter to the villain known as Silent Night, largely, it would seem, out of spite for my own employer, the esteemed Professor Boffinspark. I must question the wisdom of such a course of action, as, if I’m not mistaken, your employer has at times expressed his own animosity towards the undead miscreant in question. Also, I feel that I should mention at this junction that Silent Night is a wanted criminal in Equestria, and that harboring him would constitute a serious felony. With this in mind, is it truly wise to provide succor to a monster who, by his own admission, wishes to kill or corrupt all of our fair kingdom?
    I trust you’ll make the correct decision in these matters.

My Homebrew

Show

30. - Top - End - #240
    Titan in the Playground

Candles? Candles where did you go? Thinking Cap shouted as he ran around the ship.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show