New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Dancing Fox Inn XIII- Luck Costs Extra

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "How about something nice and simple then. Revengeance. It'll be great." Grace says, even as she boots up the next game. "And with far fewer arrows to worry about."
    Xavouir boots it up, and is far better at this than at dark souls. He seems to be a quick study, but something is clearly bothering him. He seems tense, but still has the facade of having fun. If Grace has a sense for poker faces, Xavouir has the equivalent of getting pocket aces and beaming.
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

Quote Originally Posted by Wuff View Post
    the biggest nerd ever who transforms into BEAR is of course alluring.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbear View Post
    Xavouir boots it up, and is far better at this than at dark souls. He seems to be a quick study, but something is clearly bothering him. He seems tense, but still has the facade of having fun. If Grace has a sense for poker faces, Xavouir has the equivalent of getting pocket aces and beaming.
    "Are youuuuu okay?" Grace asks, having a pretty great read of people in general, and picking up that something was off.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

3. - Top - End - #303
    Ogre in the Playground

"Are youuuuu okay?" Grace asks, having a pretty great read of people in general, and picking up that something was off.
    Fine, just the adrenaline has my magic side of me wanting to let Kitty take over every time an enemy comes on screen.

Xavouir pauses, thinking That would be bad... why didn't I realize this before?

You, uh.... you don't happen to have any non violent games, do you?
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

4. - Top - End - #304
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Naku blinks a few more times. Then kind of half sighs. "Well. When you put it like that." She says, standing, and picking up her parasol once again. "I cannot justifiably stay here while you go off and do that. So yes. I'll be going with you."

Now, for Lynton, I can either offer to leave a plotclone of Naku here, letting their conversation continue, or Grace is at the front counter as another option.
    Oliver claps his hands together and says, "All righty then!" He then heads out of the inn.

(OOC: I'll just wait to post anything more until CuteEarth decides what they want Lynton to do.)
    After 2 years of silence, I reappear!

Place your bets now, how long until I disappear again

5. - Top - End - #305

Fine, just the adrenaline has my magic side of me wanting to let Kitty take over every time an enemy comes on screen.

Xavouir pauses, thinking That would be bad... why didn't I realize this before?

You, uh.... you don't happen to have any non violent games, do you?
    "Oh! Yeah! Of course!" Grace says, quickly pausing the game and closing it, since they were between things already.
    That said, she boots up Minecraft, and set it on peaceful so he can just walk around, build things, harvest things, and just relax a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicHobbit View Post
    Oliver claps his hands together and says, "All righty then!" He then heads out of the inn.

(OOC: I'll just wait to post anything more until CuteEarth decides what they want Lynton to do.)
    And holding here for a bit!
    Show

I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

6. - Top - End - #306
    Ogre in the Playground

"Oh! Yeah! Of course!" Grace says, quickly pausing the game and closing it, since they were between things already.
    That said, she boots up Minecraft, and set it on peaceful so he can just walk around, build things, harvest things, and just relax a bit.
    So wait... I mine things to craft with, and I craft things to mine with? That seems kind of... redundant. Fun game though! I'm into it! Xavouir says as he builds a house into the side of a mountain, however interior decorator Xavouir is not.

7. - Top - End - #307

So wait... I mine things to craft with, and I craft things to mine with? That seems kind of... redundant. Fun game though! I'm into it! Xavouir says as he builds a house into the side of a mountain, however interior decorator Xavouir is not.
    "Yuuuuup! It's a never ending cycle. I also have a whoooole bunch of mods installed so there's that too."
    Show

8. - Top - End - #308
    Ogre in the Playground

"Yuuuuup! It's a never ending cycle. I also have a whoooole bunch of mods installed so there's that too."
    Wait, what? You saying those giant lights in the sky and the weird snow... lizard... mount... thingies aren't part of the game? I thought minecraft had sort of uh... Nexusy feel to it.

9. - Top - End - #309

Wait, what? You saying those giant lights in the sky and the weird snow... lizard... mount... thingies aren't part of the game? I thought minecraft had sort of uh... Nexusy feel to it.
    "Nnnnnnope. Nope. Those are lots of mods.

Would you like a computer? I have extras."
    Show

10. - Top - End - #310
    Ogre in the Playground

"Nnnnnnope. Nope. Those are lots of mods.

Would you like a computer? I have extras."
    Kitty says i shouldn't have one, says that I'd break it. or lose it. Or somehow both. Xavouir says as he starts to dig straight down.

11. - Top - End - #311

Kitty says i shouldn't have one, says that I'd break it. or lose it. Or somehow both. Xavouir says as he starts to dig straight down.
    Grace shrugs. "Then you break it. No big deal. There's a potential risk of breaking anything we have. You can't let 'that it might break' run your life, or nothing could ever be done." Grace watches as he does a dig down, and somehow he manages to not find lava on the way down.
    Show

12. - Top - End - #312
    Ogre in the Playground

Grace shrugs. "Then you break it. No big deal. There's a potential risk of breaking anything we have. You can't let 'that it might break' run your life, or nothing could ever be done." Grace watches as he does a dig down, and somehow he manages to not find lava on the way down.
    But... but Kitty said I couldn't have it... Xavouir stutters, starting dig sideways without a torch.

13. - Top - End - #313

But... but Kitty said I couldn't have it... Xavouir stutters, starting dig sideways without a torch.
    "And I'm definitely not trying to say you shouldn't listen to Kitty or anything. I'm just letting you know that even if it does break, then that's okay. Stuff breaks. That's just a part of life. And this is just a machine. It's not a living thing. It's easy enough to fix,
    or even replace."
    Show

14. - Top - End - #314
    Ogre in the Playground

"And I'm definitely not trying to say you shouldn't listen to Kitty or anything. I'm just letting you know that even if it does break, then that's okay. Stuff breaks. That's just a part of life. And this is just a machine. It's not a living thing. It's easy enough to fix,
    or even replace."
    Well yeah, I know that, but Kitty says I can't have it, so I can't have it. Xavouir explains, as if he were telling someone humans needed to drink water to survive.

15. - Top - End - #315

Well yeah, I know that, but Kitty says I can't have it, so I can't have it. Xavouir explains, as if he were telling someone humans needed to drink water to survive.
    "Alllll righty then." Grace says, shrugging once. She tried. And she certainly wasn't going to tell Xavouir how to live his life. "In that case, feel free to just swing on by when you might want to play. That's fine too."
    Show

16. - Top - End - #316
    Ogre in the Playground

"Alllll righty then." Grace says, shrugging once. She tried. And she certainly wasn't going to tell Xavouir how to live his life. "In that case, feel free to just swing on by when you might want to play. That's fine too."
    Okay. Sorry, it's just that Kitty's my boss, and I can only get away with some stuff. Xavouir finds some iron. He starts to hit it with a shovel.

17. - Top - End - #317

Okay. Sorry, it's just that Kitty's my boss, and I can only get away with some stuff. Xavouir finds some iron. He starts to hit it with a shovel.
    "And that's perfectly fine. I'm not judging." Though she does guide him towards making a pick, should he so want to. "I live over in Civvy's Realm, over by the lake. Only house out there, so it's fairly easy to find."
    Show

18. - Top - End - #318
    Ogre in the Playground

"And that's perfectly fine. I'm not judging." Though she does guide him towards making a pick, should he so want to. "I live over in Civvy's Realm, over by the lake. Only house out there, so it's fairly easy to find."
    Ah, she wouldn't mind a daemon plane shifting into her realm with a demi-god in toe, right? Xavouir asks, making a wooden pickaxe.

19. - Top - End - #319

Ah, she wouldn't mind a daemon plane shifting into her realm with a demi-god in toe, right? Xavouir asks, making a wooden pickaxe.
    "So long as you don't cause trouble, I don't see why she would.
    Though the, aaah, ven-. . . . ti latte is there too."
    Grace forgot how to spell ventriloquist so she just gave up and came up with the first thing that came to mind. "So just do be aware and careful, I suppose."
    Show

20. - Top - End - #320
    Ogre in the Playground

"So long as you don't cause trouble, I don't see why she would.
    Though the, aaah, ven-. . . . ti latte is there too."
    Grace forgot how to spell ventriloquist so she just gave up and came up with the first thing that came to mind. "So just do be aware and careful, I suppose."
    As long as Kitty doesn't see her, it should be fine. Xavouir responds.

21. - Top - End - #321

As long as Kitty doesn't see her, it should be fine. Xavouir responds.
    "Well that's good. We don't live too close, so I'm sure it'll be fine." Grace orders one last refill of her juice. "But I should probably be going here soonish. Would you like one last refill?" And if so, she orders that as well.
    Show

22. - Top - End - #322
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well that's good. We don't live too close, so I'm sure it'll be fine." Grace orders one last refill of her juice. "But I should probably be going here soonish. Would you like one last refill?" And if so, she orders that as well.
    Of course, that sounds lovely! Xavouir exclaims as he logs out. His jaw clenches, and a feminine voice exclaims from his mouth.

His magics cannot hide the abomination from my sight. I spare it only for my liking of the shell whom holds me.

23. - Top - End - #323

Of course, that sounds lovely! Xavouir exclaims as he logs out. His jaw clenches, and a feminine voice exclaims from his mouth.

His magics cannot hide the abomination from my sight. I spare it only for my liking of the shell whom holds me.
    "Ye-" Grace starts to say, before Kitty apparently steps in.
    "Huh. Ohello there. I take it you're his boss."
    Show

24. - Top - End - #324
    Ogre in the Playground

"Ye-" Grace starts to say, before Kitty apparently steps in.
    "Huh. Ohello there. I take it you're his boss."
    That is a crude term, Xavouir most likely used it. I am not his "boss". I am his liege, his overseer, his master. Kitty says.

Why cannot I read you? My curiosity has peaked an interest.

25. - Top - End - #325

That is a crude term, Xavouir most likely used it. I am not his "boss". I am his liege, his overseer, his master. Kitty says.

Why cannot I read you? My curiosity has peaked an interest.
    Grace shrugs slightly, and sips at her drink.
    "Dunno. How's your 'reading' work, then?"
    Show

26. - Top - End - #326
    Ogre in the Playground

Grace shrugs slightly, and sips at her drink.
    "Dunno. How's your 'reading' work, then?"
    I see the souls of all of those who have done wrong in their lifetime. Since no one is perfect except the gods, my reading has never failed to work except against such beings as well as nonliving creatures. Which are you, a god or a creature made of material not living?

If Kitty is one thing, she's direct.

27. - Top - End - #327

I see the souls of all of those who have done wrong in their lifetime. Since no one is perfect except the gods, my reading has never failed to work except against such beings as well as nonliving creatures. Which are you, a god or a creature made of material not living?

If Kitty is one thing, she's direct.
    "Option three actually." Grace says, downing another chunk of her drink. "I am quite alive.
    Sort of."
    Shruuuug.
    Last edited by Mee; 2018-02-24 at 10:50 PM.
    Show

28. - Top - End - #328
    Ogre in the Playground

"Option three actually." Grace says, downing another chunk of her drink. "I am quite alive.
    Sort of."
    Shruuuug.
    Kitty clenches Xavouir jaw in half amusement, half frustration.

Would you kindly... elaborate? I apologize, talking is not my strong suit. I would have him ask you, but he is a childish buffoon, of which you would not reveal anything to. I have far more maturity than that creature ever will.

29. - Top - End - #329

Kitty clenches Xavouir jaw in half amusement, half frustration.

Would you kindly... elaborate? I apologize, talking is not my strong suit. I would have him ask you, but he is a childish buffoon, of which you would not reveal anything to. I have far more maturity than that creature ever will.
    "And whyyyyy should I do that? It's my own little secret, and one I greatly dislike sharing.
    I have zero reason to tell you, currently."
    Grae points out, taking another swig of her drink. Her drink is mostly gone by this point.
    Show

30. - Top - End - #330
    Ogre in the Playground

"And whyyyyy should I do that? It's my own little secret, and one I greatly dislike sharing.
    I have zero reason to tell you, currently."
    Grae points out, taking another swig of her drink. Her drink is mostly gone by this point.
    Xavouir looks to his left and right.

The abomination is exactly twenty point seven two five feet away from my current position. Sending a purple blast of flame to surprise the creature, I would hop over the bar seeking cover, whilst drawing the blade. Holy light would pierce the room, blinding all abominations and their like for a second. In that second I would dash seven point three seven two feet to the left, hiding in sight. I would dash up once the abomination would be in five point five feet away from my new position. I would stab it in the gullet, and upward to pierce the cranium. The abomination may live, or befoul my plans in some way. If so, this shell would perish, almost certainly. I heard of this one's feats of good, how it killed the multiplaner lich. I would've killed it myself if the creature did not have the courage and tenacity of a snake. Nevertheless, when this shell would die, I would return to Golarian, awaiting a new holder. If I succeed, and purge the abomination, then the creature's soul would be sent to Pharasma's realm to be judged.