New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Oh, indeed. I intend to explore the town, meet some ponies, set up a workshop, learn to forge the metalworker's writing, and then... Well, basically, I've got a lot I can do." Night Jewel grinned. "How about you?"
    "My skills and, indeed, my direction are limited to generally ensuring that you are not disturbed." Much to the dismay of a certain player, darned if he can think of anything to add!

"Into the caves? There's multiple ways. For one, the crypt's got a passage, although there's the little issue of a ghost along the way. Then there's various caves 'n crevices 'n general 'C' words, but ya get the idea. What were ya thinkin' of?"
    "To be honest, I'd prefer a hole in the ground. And a light source. As long as there are shadows and I can see it, I can just teleport down there. In which case, crevices should suit me best. And maybe something a little stronger than glowmoss, for light."

---

Dem Three Blind Mice

Spoiler
    Show
    Perspective: Path Seeker

She was nervous. Then again, she usually was. This sort of venture was a far cry from the quiet, studious type of work she'd become used to in the Chronicler's College. This business was dangerous, fast-paced, and made victims of the unwary or callous.

She wouldn't give it up for anything. To think; she'd spent most of her life cloistered, having no idea the wonders the world possessed. She never thought she'd see the ruins of Kulvasreyyat, or the fiery pits of Amstrek, or the last peak of Rime. Her profession during these expeditions was something of a shame, really. By recording her findings in such detail, others would be able to simply read about them, rather than setting out themselves. Then again, perhaps she would inspire the next generation of explorers.

"Feeling well, chérie?" Rangolan asked softly, so as not to alert the bear in the next room. "You're a little more quiet than usual."

"I'm fine. Just thinking." She whispered back with a hint of suspicion. She'd known the Flutter Pony for a few months now, and frankly he wasn't the type to show concern. The more likely scenario was that he wanted to make sure his companions were ready for a fight so that he could bravely hide behind them.

At least it was better than constant innuendo and propositions.

"Why can we not simply kill the bear? It is a worthy enough opponent." The usual suggestion of violence from Jotunvald. She found herself actually rather fond of the moose. He was better company than Rangolan, anyway. She was still nervous around him, though. She'd only bested him in accidental combat by luck, and while that meant he felt honorbound to follow her, she dreaded the day he asked for a rematch.

Fortunately, she mused as she slid under the bear, kicking out on the way to trip it up, our motley crew is capable enough to handle whatever comes our-

"Dammit you lousy Hippogriff if you die on me before I have a chance to get you drunk I'm tossing you off the nearest mountain!" She blinked a few times at him. Odd. Hadn't he just been on the other side of the room?

"What happened?"

"Trap. Explosion. Your face. The butterfly being dense. Nothing different today."

She winced, feeling where her wings and assorted feathers had been singed. She wasn't in too bad shape, but she wouldn't be flying very far for a little while. Oh well. She stood slowly and shook herself, recording the trap, room, and bear for posterity. Just part of the job.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

2. - Top - End - #122
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "My skills and, indeed, my direction are limited to generally ensuring that you are not disturbed." Much to the dismay of a certain player, darned if he can think of anything to add!
    "In that case, why don't we get going?" Night Jewel carefully opened the nearest window and prepared to climb out. "Adventure awaits!"

"To be honest, I'd prefer a hole in the ground. And a light source. As long as there are shadows and I can see it, I can just teleport down there. In which case, crevices should suit me best. And maybe something a little stronger than glowmoss, for light."
    "Good thinkin'. I had to improvise last time, but I've got some spare torches. Ya just need a bit of flint 'n steel, 'n these'll give ya a good, bright flame!" Blades went to fetch her extra torches. "Take care of 'em, all right? I'd like some to take when I go into the caves too, ya know!"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

3. - Top - End - #123
    Ogre in the Playground

"In that case, why don't we get going?" Night Jewel carefully opened the nearest window and prepared to climb out. "Adventure awaits!"
    "If I may, I would like to make the admittedly absurd suggestion of using the front door to leave."

"Good thinkin'. I had to improvise last time, but I've got some spare torches. Ya just need a bit of flint 'n steel, 'n these'll give ya a good, bright flame!" Blades went to fetch her extra torches. "Take care of 'em, all right? I'd like some to take when I go into the caves too, ya know!"
    She looks a bit taken aback. "You're...coming with me?"
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

4. - Top - End - #124
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Naturally, it was Sandy who got spooked. He really should get used to that sorta of thing by now. But at least his leap of surprise showed he was uninjured. "Ack! Rainbow!" He held a hoof to his racing heart. "Thank th' fates yer on our side. Are y'comin' along too?"
    Rainbow pokes all around Sandy's blue body. No groping, just touches. She examined him closely with her keen eyes. "I'm going if you are going. You are uninjured and I am going to make sure you stay that way. Although you seem to be a lot more sensual when laid up in the infirmary."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

5. - Top - End - #125
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Rainbow pokes all around Sandy's blue body. No groping, just touches. She examined him closely with her keen eyes. "I'm going if you are going. You are uninjured and I am going to make sure you stay that way. Although you seem to be a lot more sensual when laid up in the infirmary."
    Sandy coughed loudly, in a vain attempt to prevent anypony else from hearing that last bit. If LiteSandy's truth curse was on him, he'd have to mention that being in the infirmary meant seeing her in that little nurse outfit she had. Just thinking about it brought a blush to his cheeks. "*ahem* Er, good t'hear. That you're comin' along, that is. That's what I meant." He shook his head, turning to Zephyr as well. "With any luck, I won't need all this extra help, but I ain't gonna turn it down either. Just keep an eye on everypony, not just me, alright?"
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Staccata being a rogue would never resist the snark chance. "Say what you want about sun-wielders, paladins, and the like, they do know how to make a show of being stuck-up."

"I found that along the lines of being a d***,"
    Miss commented, loudly, not appreciating threats and his action from some pony when she was already putting her own undead life on the line for these good folk. Zephyr's happy smile found itself on the frowny sad of the spectrum as now he just found himself with lots of weight on his shoulders that he found himself with a mini BSOD moment as he kinda stared at the ground, nerves kicking in.
    ---

Meanwhile, Gearstride glanced over at the first lieutenant and took a step toward him. "Lt. Silverpine, a word in private please," She said all serious business.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sandy coughed loudly, in a vain attempt to prevent anypony else from hearing that last bit. If LiteSandy's truth curse was on him, he'd have to mention that being in the infirmary meant seeing her in that little nurse outfit she had. Just thinking about it brought a blush to his cheeks. "*ahem* Er, good t'hear. That you're comin' along, that is. That's what I meant." He shook his head, turning to Zephyr as well. "With any luck, I won't need all this extra help, but I ain't gonna turn it down either. Just keep an eye on everypony, not just me, alright?"
    She squinted with offense. "You know darn well my eyes will be on everypony. Even the blooddrinkers. It's my job to protect you all." Rainbow tapped Sandy's blushing cheek.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

8. - Top - End - #128
    Titan in the Playground

She squinted with offense. "You know darn well my eyes will be on everypony. Even the blooddrinkers. It's my job to protect you all." Rainbow tapped Sandy's blushing cheek.
    Sandy winced, her poke feeling more like a slap in the face. "I know, I know, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I just don't want anypony gettin' hurt 'cause of any sorta special treatment I'm gettin', y'know?"

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Zephyr's happy smile found itself on the frowny sad of the spectrum as now he just found himself with lots of weight on his shoulders that he found himself with a mini BSOD moment as he kinda stared at the ground, nerves kicking in.
    Sandy turned towards his other protector. He knew what that face was; the face of a rookie going into their first real battle. He was a bit young to be playing the old veteran, but he and Rainbow put together? That might just do it. "Y'doin' alright?" he asked sincerely.

9. - Top - End - #129
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy turned towards his other protector. He knew what that face was; the face of a rookie going into their first real battle. He was a bit young to be playing the old veteran, but he and Rainbow put together? That might just do it. "Y'doin' alright?" he asked sincerely.

"Not really... I mean, I just got threatened by your comrade that if I don't protect you, he's going to kill me.....Its like...the weight of the situation...just came crashing down against me,"
    He replied and pawed at the ground.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sandy winced, her poke feeling more like a slap in the face. "I know, I know, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I just don't want anypony gettin' hurt 'cause of any sorta special treatment I'm gettin', y'know?"
    Rainbow squinted again. She knew how to be professional with still having connections with her targets. Happened before when some higher officer thought it was funny to put two of her brothers in one of her missions. Her eyes never left them and no pony died on her watch.

Then there was the part where Sandy never said he'd protect her. Even as insulting that would have been, she would have loved to hear it. So more angry looks on Sandy. Like daggers.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

11. - Top - End - #131
    Titan in the Playground

"Not really... I mean, I just got threatened by your comrade that if I don't protect you, he's going to kill me.....Its like...the weight of the situation...just came crashing down against me,"
    He replied and pawed at the ground.
    Oh. Or that was making him nervous. That was also a valid option. Sandy frowned and shook his head. "Like hay he is. Listen; if he so much as tries to lay a hoof on you when this is all said an' done, he'll have t'get through me first. I'll haunt his dreams if'n I have to, make him listen t'every catchy, annoyin' song he ever heard while he sleeps." He gave the nervous vampony a wink for good measure.

Rainbow squinted again. She knew how to be professional with still having connections with her targets. Happened before when some higher officer thought it was funny to put two of her brothers in one of her missions. Her eyes never left them and no pony died on her watch.

Then there was the part where Sandy never said he'd protect her. Even as insulting that would have been, she would have loved to hear it. So more angry looks on Sandy. Like daggers.
    Alas, Sandy's mind was firmly on the mission. And while he certainly knew to be professional, he had nowhere near the level of dedication of their sniper. So while a friend he met not a day ago was getting a vow of protection to ease his mind, his seemingly-okay fillyfriend got nothing but the potential pleasure of watching him squirm uncomfortably under her gaze. Which he certainly did; he couldn't help but get nervous when those with scopes and venoms seemed angry at him. Maybe he should hire a food taster...

[Just to clarify, and I'm not even sure if this'll ever happen, but I'm perfectly okay with Rainbow slipping Sandy hilarious things in his food when she's upset with him. ]
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-17 at 05:36 AM.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Troll in the Playground

Oh. Or that was making him nervous. That was also a valid option. Sandy frowned and shook his head. "Like hay he is. Listen; if he so much as tries to lay a hoof on you when this is all said an' done, he'll have t'get through me first. I'll haunt his dreams if'n I have to, make him listen t'every catchy, annoyin' song he ever heard while he sleeps." He gave the nervous vampony a wink for good measure.

Really both, the boy has never really been in a "real" fight so to his speak. Dealing with Daniel, Rainbow, and Sandy back at the club was the first time he entered actual combat, where at the time he believes his unlife to be on line, as opposed to the occasional sparring match between him and Miss M. He gave Sandy a faint smile and rubbed the back of his neck. "I guess I say thanks here, heh.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Sandy Shores, you'll do no such thing." injects Rainbow as she crept up to the two stallions. "Because I will off any pony I need to to ensure you need no unnecessary and dangerous heroics. I am loaded with wooden bolts and explosives like you would not believe. So do not feel the need to be a hero. I will handle it."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #134
    Titan in the Playground

Really both, the boy has never really been in a "real" fight so to his speak. Dealing with Daniel, Rainbow, and Sandy back at the club was the first time he entered actual combat, where at the time he believes his unlife to be on line, as opposed to the occasional sparring match between him and Miss M. He gave Sandy a faint smile and rubbed the back of his neck. "I guess I say thanks here, heh.
    Sandy returned his little smile with a big grin. "Don't mention-"

"Sandy Shores, you'll do no such thing." injects Rainbow as she crept up to the two stallions. "Because I will off any pony I need to to ensure you need no unnecessary and dangerous heroics. I am loaded with wooden bolts and explosives like you would not believe. So do not feel the need to be a hero. I will handle it."
    "Eep!" Sandy reared up on one side in surprise as Rainbow snuck into the conversation. As he listened on, hearing the determination in her voice, it just made his sensible side antsy.

You know you need to tell her. About taking things slowly for a bit. It won't do to have her this riled up.

Yeah, yeah, can't it wait until after the battle?

If you want to crush her completely, sure. Go ahead and wait.

Shut up, me. I know what I'm doin' here.

He chuckled nervously, sweat breaking out on his brow. "Heh, or I guess that works too. I think you're gonna be just fine, Zephyr." Darn, but it was so tempting to give her something, a nuzzle, a little peck, anything. She really was something else when she got all protective like that. But no, he couldn't dig that hole any deeper. He bowed his head in deference to his superior officer. "Alright, if somethin' should happen, I'll wait for you t'blow it t'bits first before doin' anythin' stupid."

15. - Top - End - #135
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

The corners of the sniper's eyes droop downward. Her face softens as a hoof is placed on both of the stallion's shoulders. "I am not staying not to do anything. Just no unnecessary risks. No leaping over pits to save ponies or blocking stray shots with your body or near suicidal charges. Its bad enough that I have to deal with the Captain and her antics."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #136
    Dwarf in the Playground

"If I may, I would like to make the admittedly absurd suggestion of using the front door to leave."
    "Oh, fine. I'll take the boring way." Night Jewel closed the window again and headed for the door.

"Anyway. you can help me seek out a little den or disused cellar, then. Somewhere where I can have some peace and quiet."

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
    She looks a bit taken aback. "You're...coming with me?"
    "Well, if ya want me to stick with ya through the caverns, of course! Unless ya'd rather find yar way down on yar own, that is." Blades grinned and packed up a few more useful supplies. "Then I guess we'll be off!"

17. - Top - End - #137
    Ettin in the Playground

"I found that along the lines of being a d***,"
    Miss commented, loudly, not appreciating threats and his action from some pony when she was already putting her own undead life on the line for these good folk. Zephyr's happy smile found itself on the frowny sad of the spectrum as now he just found himself with lots of weight on his shoulders that he found himself with a mini BSOD moment as he kinda stared at the ground, nerves kicking in.
    ---

Meanwhile, Gearstride glanced over at the first lieutenant and took a step toward him. "Lt. Silverpine, a word in private please," She said all serious business.
    "Yes, captain," Silverpine answered, his brow creasing slightly in curiosity. Nevertheless, he held his questions, and stepped out of the room, away from any prying ears. He waited for Gearstride to begin saying whatever she had in mind.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Titan in the Playground

The corners of the sniper's eyes droop downward. Her face softens as a hoof is placed on both of the stallion's shoulders. "I am not staying not to do anything. Just no unnecessary risks. No leaping over pits to save ponies or blocking stray shots with your body or near suicidal charges. Its bad enough that I have to deal with the Captain and her antics."
    Luna above, did this mare have some sort of sixth sense every time he wanted to kiss her, but knew it was a bad idea? His throat bobbed up and down as he swallowed down his emotions, forcing his head to stay put and not sneak a taste of those lips of hers. Instead, he merely gave her his usual cute little smile. "I getcha there, Rainbow. I worked dang hard t'keep myself fit as a fiddle tonight, I don't plan on ruinin' it now that we're so close t'th' end." He raised his own forehooves to her shoulders, the two of them keeping the other from falling. "I'll do what it takes t'come home safe with you."

19. - Top - End - #139
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Luna above, did this mare have some sort of sixth sense every time he wanted to kiss her, but knew it was a bad idea? His throat bobbed up and down as he swallowed down his emotions, forcing his head to stay put and not sneak a taste of those lips of hers. Instead, he merely gave her his usual cute little smile. "I getcha there, Rainbow. I worked dang hard t'keep myself fit as a fiddle tonight, I don't plan on ruinin' it now that we're so close t'th' end." He raised his own forehooves to her shoulders, the two of them keeping the other from falling. "I'll do what it takes t'come home safe with you."
    Rainbow looked Sandy straight the eye. Her quivering with concern. "I hope so, Sgt. I want this manure over with. I am sick of battling the undead."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #140
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Yes, captain," Silverpine answered, his brow creasing slightly in curiosity. Nevertheless, he held his questions, and stepped out of the room, away from any prying ears. He waited for Gearstride to begin saying whatever she had in mind.
    When they were alone she turned and faced him, looking up just a bit at the taller pony. "You know, I can't pretend I didn't have my little outburst earlier....that sounded rather...eeh...."confessiony" cough...." She paused and then cursed, she totally had the words in her head earlier but now they've decided to -auto fail her, she kinda look at Silverpine with an 'ack..halp'.

21. - Top - End - #141
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow looked Sandy straight the eye. Her lip quivering with concern. "I hope so, Sgt. I want this manure over with. I am sick of battling the undead."
    Crud. That lip quiver threatened to steal away what willpower the engineer had left. He reached a hoof up to stroke her multicolored bangs, matching her gaze. "I take it they don't quite take bolts like they should? What with th' not stayin' down an' all?"

Sandy, you get your hoof out of those curls this instant!

"Just a 'lil longer now, you'll see. One more fight, an' we'll have 'em packin'." he reassured her as he ran his hoof through her mane.

SHORES. YOU ARE DOING A BAD JOB.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Ettin in the Playground

When they were alone she turned and faced him, looking up just a bit at the taller pony. "You know, I can't pretend I didn't have my little outburst earlier....that sounded rather...eeh...."confessiony" cough...." She paused and then cursed, she totally had the words in her head earlier but now they've decided to -auto fail her, she kinda look at Silverpine with an 'ack..halp'.
    Silverpine smiled slightly, his ears flicking back and forth. He held up a forehoof to forestall any more stammering. "I know, captain," he said simply. "And that's enough for me." His smiled widened. "After all, it's not every day I can get the ship's captain to confess her love."

23. - Top - End - #143
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine smiled slightly, his ears flicking back and forth. He held up a forehoof to forestall any more stammering. "I know, captain," he said simply. "And that's enough for me." His smiled widened. "After all, it's not every day I can get the ship's captain to confess her love."

"You know, and I was really trying hard to be that cool, aloof captain, much too cool for crying out confessions of love to her best friend in heat of the moment kinda things,"
    She said with a small smile and held up her hooves against his.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ettin in the Playground

"You know, and I was really trying hard to be that cool, aloof captain, much too cool for crying out confessions of love to her best friend in heat of the moment kinda things,"
    She said with a small smile and held up her hooves against his.
    It was... her hoof against his. He soon lowered it and glanced back at the doorway. "Things never go as planned, eh? Much like most of our adventures on the Cirrus, come to think of it." His expression turned sheepish. "Um... I know this isn't the right time to ask... but ... ah shoot, why not?" He took a deep breath. "You think you and I... um... should go out... maybe um... after all this manure has been sorted out... yeah..." He planted a hoof on his face. "I'm really bad at this, aren't I?"

25. - Top - End - #145
    Troll in the Playground

It was... her hoof against his. He soon lowered it and glanced back at the doorway. "Things never go as planned, eh? Much like most of our adventures on the Cirrus, come to think of it." His expression turned sheepish. "Um... I know this isn't the right time to ask... but ... ah shoot, why not?" He took a deep breath. "You think you and I... um... should go out... maybe um... after all this manure has been sorted out... yeah..." He planted a hoof on his face. "I'm really bad at this, aren't I?"

"Its okay, I wasn't acting any better at it,"
    She gave him a smile and lowered her hoof back down as well. "If you're requesting that after this we try to start a real romantic relationship....I will...conjure up the bravery needed, for you. And yes Lieutenant, I would love to go on a proper date with you."

26. - Top - End - #146
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Crud. That lip quiver threatened to steal away what willpower the engineer had left. He reached a hoof up to stroke her multicolored bangs, matching her gaze. "I take it they don't quite take bolts like they should? What with th' not stayin' down an' all?"

Sandy, you get your hoof out of those curls this instant!

"Just a 'lil longer now, you'll see. One more fight, an' we'll have 'em packin'." he reassured her as he ran his hoof through her mane.

SHORES. YOU ARE DOING A BAD JOB.
    Oh swoon. The sniper leans her head into Sandy's hoof. A sense of concern speeds up her heartbeat and closes her eyes. "Let's get this over with. I don't like wasting ammo shooting enemies who survive chest shots"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ogre in the Playground

Cirrus

"Ehh, don't take it personally, you two." Daniel reassures the vampires. "I've run enough bluffs to know one when I see one. ****ish roundabout cautionary last words, natch.

Oh, and before we draw straws over who gets to be all heroic if it comes to...what say we don't elect a hero and just do teamwork? Heroics in general always end badly unless there's a clearly elected protagonist. So, we just go in, do what we do, and when we all come back safe'n'sound, the drinks are on me."

"Oh, fine. I'll take the boring way." Night Jewel closed the window again and headed for the door.

"Anyway. you can help me seek out a little den or disused cellar, then. Somewhere where I can have some peace and quiet."
    "Perhaps. I would suggest an abandoned crypt of cavern if you aren't adverse to gloom and/or cliches."

"Well, if ya want me to stick with ya through the caverns, of course! Unless ya'd rather find yar way down on yar own, that is." Blades grinned and packed up a few more useful supplies. "Then I guess we'll be off!"
    "I..." She looks nervous, though not for the obvious reasons. She thinks it over. And thinks it over again. And then thinks on something else and comes back. "Yes. I want you to come with me. More knives are better knives."

Ah, excellent! Let her lead, of course, that will give you an exellent view of your objective.

How would that- .........I can hurt you.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Barbarian in the Playground

The Cirrus
    Man, forest fires are messy.
    Which explains why Blaze is still outside dealing with it.
    Yeah...
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

29. - Top - End - #149
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    The Cirrus
    Man, forest fires are messy.
    Which explains why Blaze is still outside dealing with it.
    Yeah...
    Being surrounded by battle hungry ponies and blood drinking vamps, the pink pilot is unsettled. Hover Heart grumbles into her communicator. "Blaze. Where the heck are you?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #150
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Perhaps. I would suggest an abandoned crypt of cavern if you aren't adverse to gloom and/or cliches."
    "Me? Scared of the dark?" Night Jewel chuckled. "Obviously, you don't know me that well, effendi. Of course, if they're haunted, that's a different story, but I could always find a normal cave somewhere. Got any ideas yet?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
    "I..." She looks nervous, though not for the obvious reasons. She thinks it over. And thinks it over again. And then thinks on something else and comes back. "Yes. I want you to come with me. More knives are better knives."
    "Ya're learnin'!" Blades nodded. "Those caves have spiders 'n such in them, so it's best to be prepared."