New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #811
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Crack Pairings VIII - We Need A Half-Elf Template

Quote Originally Posted by CWater View Post
    ...-NO!! I have learned my lesson from previous years with stories like Harry Potter or LotR. If I start to read fanfic (especially this sort) I'll never be able to take the characters in question seriously in the original story again! I'll just...grin and snicker every time they appear! And OotS is such a great story...
    I haven't actually found this to be a problem. Probably because OOTS is wacky enough that crack pairings fit right in.

Go for it. Read!
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt

2. - Top - End - #812
    Titan in the Playground

So bad news fellas, while writing my squickie entry I stumbled upon an interesting web comic, and began reading. i have now been reading for about three hours, and it is about 1 AM. So yeah, ill see if i can churn out what’s left of the squickie at a later date ^^

In other news: I am now 100% certain that i only receive a limited amount of writing-fluid per day, if I write one story, then try to do more story-writing a day or sooner afterwards, I fail terribly. Therefore, i conclude that i must build up a "pool" of writing fluid before I can get any decent writing in, and all the writing i do slowly drains this pool until it can be refilled again. it sucks.

anyone else experience something similar to that?
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #813
    Ettin in the Playground

Don't worry Gicko - closing date is 23rd April, so plenty of time yet for you and all the other people that need to put fingers to keyboards. =p

4. - Top - End - #814
    Firbolg in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril View Post
    I haven't actually found this to be a problem. Probably because OOTS is wacky enough that crack pairings fit right in.

Go for it. Read!
    ...*sigh*Yes, that's what I also concluded in the end, so

did I sleep last night? -No.

Did I read? -Oh, yes! Couldn't stop before I was so tired that my eyesight started to go funny. *another sigh* Same thing happened with the original OotS and every good book I pick up too late on the evening. I just cannot seem to be reasonable, when it comes to stories.

Damn you Water-Smurf, for writing the way you do!
    But also praise you for the same reason!
    My mood changed from giggle to and to aww... throughout the story. The fact that I was close to exhaustion of course had its impact (I get a lot more emotional when I'm tired), but still

I'll check some of the other pairings there are in the following days/week/month, depends on how much time I have. Another all-nighter is out of the question, it's not summer, I can't mix up my...sleeping rhythm? (Is that the word? Couldn't find translation for "vuorokausirytmi" anywhere)

But anyways, guess I've been proselytized...didn't take so much effort really
    Last edited by CWater; 2010-04-01 at 09:10 AM.

5. - Top - End - #815
    Colossus in the Playground

...*sigh*Yes, that's what I also concluded in the end, so

did I sleep last night? -No.

Did I read? -Oh, yes! Couldn't stop before I was so tired that my eyesight started to go funny. *another sigh* Same thing happened with the original OotS and every good book I pick up too late on the evening. I just cannot seem to be reasonable, when it comes to stories.

My mood changed from giggle to and to aww... throughout the story. The fact that I was close to exhaustion of course had its impact (I get a lot more emotional when I'm tired), but still

I'll check some of the other pairings there are in the following days/week/month, depends on how much time I have. Another all-nighter is out of the question, it's not summer, I can't mix up my...sleeping rhythm? (Is that the word? Couldn't find translation for "vuorokausirytmi" anywhere)

But anyways, guess I've been proselytized...didn't take so much effort really
    Yay! Welcome to the thread! *Hands over sample of brain bleach*

Sleeping rhythm's okay. And yeesh, get to bed!

6. - Top - End - #816
    Barbarian in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by MasamuneSSX View Post
    After consulting with the other judges and entrants, I'm allowing Coffee to write her Passover themed Squickie for the April awards. I'm also allowing a *little* more flexibility with word counts and whatnot as this is our first proper attempt at this sort of thing.

Let me make one thing *explicitly* clear: Should any complaining, rules-lawyering or attempts to deviate even further from the Easter theme arise, then the Squickies will come to an abrupt and unpleasant end. The judges have spoken.

To avoid this sort of thing in future, themes will be non-holiday centric and avoiding all the other usual forum taboos.
    This seems like a wise ruling to me.

@icastflare!: I somehow missed your post and was then confused by people's comforting words. I'm sorry to hear about your relative. I know that these things take time to come to terms with so I understand.

@Coffee: An excellent submission.

@CWater: Glad that you decided to join us. Fanfics can be really enjoyable and sometimes even highten the original story in my opinion. To use Harry Potter as an example, I experianced this with the fics "The Very Secret Diary" and "Dumbledoor's Army and the Year of Darkness". For this thread, I've found that people's characterisations of Vaarsuvius have made me like V even more.

EDIT: and the typical expression is "sleeping pattern" but rhythm works as Coffee said.

7. - Top - End - #817
    Titan in the Playground

Welcome, CWater! ^_^
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

8. - Top - End - #818

I dont know how it would work but someone should do avatar crack pairings, if its done i wouldnt mind my avatar in it. Rampage: LE lizardman (white lizardman with wings) male and lord of the lizardmen. Someone could even mix up OOTS with Avatars which could turn out fun.

I could try a RampagexV but it wouldnt be very good, so if anyone is interested go ahead. (Rampage's personality is up to you)
    Last edited by Last Rampage; 2010-04-01 at 12:25 PM.

9. - Top - End - #819
    Titan in the Playground

Terve, terve!

Dygnsrytm = sleep-wake cycle if you want to be formal. Hope you enhoy your stay here. Hyvää iltaa!

Quote Originally Posted by Last Rampage View Post
    I dont know how it would work but someone should do avatar crack pairings, if its done i wouldnt mind my avatar in it. Rampage: LE lizardman (white lizardman with wings) male and lord of the lizardmen. Someone could even mix up OOTS with Avatars which could turn out fun.
    That might count as shipping, which is not permitted here. The shipping thread is in another forum. Check here.
    Last edited by Asta Kask; 2010-04-01 at 12:25 PM.

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

10. - Top - End - #820
    Titan in the Playground

well s'far as i know, we are only allowed to ship OOTS charicters and any fictional relitives we made up ourselves. we arent allowed to ship charicters with users, dunno bout Avatars though.
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #821

To be honest, I wouldn't do avatars if I were you. We're on thin ice here. Nevertheless, enjoy your stay!

12. - Top - End - #822

K i guess its a bad idea but think of it less avatars and more our own characters.

13. - Top - End - #823
    Titan in the Playground

You can probably do it in the shipping thread.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

14. - Top - End - #824
    Titan in the Playground

you know, technechly speeking, water smurf uses HER Avatar evry time she writes a storry about/with tiasaal in it...
    Last edited by Draconi Redfir; 2010-04-01 at 12:56 PM.
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #825
    Titan in the Playground

If you rules lawyer, I will Chaos Hammer you.

The Shipping Thread is the logical solution. But be warned: if this is Arkham Asylum, that... well, let's just say the Scarecrow would run screaming.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

16. - Top - End - #826
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    If you rules lawyer, I will Chaos Hammer you.

The Shipping Thread is the logical solution. But be warned: if this is Arkham Asylum, that... well, let's just say the Scarecrow would run screaming.
    The real Arkham is the home town of Miskatonic University. Anything else is folly. *sniff*

Nice new avatar, Lix. What happened to the Old One?

― Tim Fargo

17. - Top - End - #827
    Titan in the Playground

It's gonna be pokemon week very soon. XD

18. - Top - End - #828

how does shipping work??

19. - Top - End - #829
    Titan in the Playground

Look at the 1st post in the Shipping thread, which I provided a link to in an earlier post.

― Tim Fargo

20. - Top - End - #830
    Pixie in the Playground

Um… Hi, guys! I’m new here.
    I’ve been reading this thread for some time now and I just thought I may join in as well.
    Here’s my Belkar/V story (love pairings with V: even if I see hir as a man, nobody still can accuse me that I’m writing slash ).
    I’m terribly sorry about any mistakes (I know there are plenty of them). I write English rather terribly (grammar and all are just so confusing! ). Well, I hope you’ll enjoy it anyway.
    Spoiler
    Show

Androgynous arrogant elf could never be called normal for certain, at least not in Belkar’s opinion. And after that incident with some creepy spell, when Vaarsuvius broke in battle with Xykon all by hirself and then has returned and started to talk to hir imaginary raven (or was it crow? Never mind…), things became much worse. Even Haley noticed at some point that V might be “loosing it”.
    However Belkar only realized, just HOW bad things were, when the elf burst into his tent at hell-knows-how-early in the morning, looking all angry and growling something like “Care to explain what this is?!”
    Unlike Vaarsuvius Belkar wasn’t used to such early awakenings, but the elf, of course, couldn’t care less. Halfling felt an immediate desire to throw a couple of daggers in the upstart, but curiosity overcame. Belkar crossed his arms and looked interestedly at the sheet of paper that the elf was waving right in front of his face.
    “Love letter?” said Belkar indifferently, shrugging.
    “Indeed. I have discovered it today nearby my tent, right after I have completed my usual trance. Can you give me an explanation of what was it doing there?”
    “Laying?” Belkar was starting to get irritated by the whole situation. Why was that pointy-eared ass-pain asking all those questions to him, and not to, let's say, big hungry troll or dragon or… something?!
    Vaarsuvius pursed his lips into a thin line, clearly unsatisfied with that answer. Was that insufferable Halfling trying to put hir out of temper?
    “Do not behave as if you have nothing to do with it!”
    “What are you talking about, you damn ear-pointed drat?!” The tiny bowl of patience that Belkar had was now clearly empty and dry. “It was YOU who burst into my tent in the middle of the… early morning, yelling some sort of stupid nonsense! First all those explosive runes, now this…” Halfling’s face turned very suspicious. “Are you stalking me?”
    “Well, it was you who send me this!” The elf emphatically raised his hand with a piece of paper in it. Hir voice was as arrogant and contemptious as it could be: it was necessary to let Halfling understand just how much the mighty wizard was out of his league.
    Belkar just stared at the elf, completely stunned.
    “You’re kidding, right?” He blinked. “Why would I do something like THAT?”
    Vaarsuvius froze. Such pronounced shock wasn't something that could be seen on Belkar’s face very often, and this expression was certainly almost impossible to fake.
    Wizard glanced at the sheet of paper in hir hands. Why indeed? The letter wasn’t signed, so possible adresser should be a pure guess. Vaarsuvius didn’t actually know how Belkar’s handwriting looked like. Truth be told, the elf wasn’t even sure that Halfling knew how to write at all. So WHY ze suddenly decided that it was Belkar (come on! BELKAR!) who send this letter?
    The worst part was that now, when the elf knew the Halfling had nothing to do with it, ze couldn’t help but feel a little… disappointed?
    Not willing to dig deeper into this question, Vaarsuvius quickly stopped hir train of thoughts. There was something scary about what ze might have discovered.
    “I see,” Vaarsuvius refocused on the Halfling in front of hir and arrogantly threw hir head back. Ze couldn’t show ze felt really uncomfortable. “I apologize for thinking that dead-hearted, insensate degenerate such as yourself could possibly have emotional range more complicated, than Elan’s mental capacity.”
    “Well I’m glad we set this clear,” growled Belkar. “Will you get out of my tent now and let me sleep?!”
    The Elf snorted and went to the exit, anger written clearly on hir face. But phrase, that irritated Belkar mumbled, made hir stop in hir rush. “I doubt your androgynous ass can make anyone feel even a plain emotion.”
    Excuse me?!” Scowled Vaarsuvius.
    “Oh, come on! Do you really think you’re good enough to catch attention of sexy shoeless God of War himself?!”
    “Oh, I think you may find that I did that already!” The memory suddenly surfaced uninvited images of a certain New Year’s night.
    “You certainly didn’t!”
    “I did!” Ze didn’t even know why ze was arguing.
    “Did not!”
    “Well, if you think-”
    Belkar knew very well it was beginning of yet another long and tiresome lecture. And he certainly wasn’t in the mood for those.
    Partly to prevent further talking and partly to put an end to all this silly argument, the Halfling quickly grabbed Vaarsuvius' shoulders, pulled hir to his level and pressed his lips to hirs.
    It was… strange. The Halfling almost expected V to smack Fireball in his face or run away to disinfect hirself or turn into a frog in the end. But nothing of it had happened. There was that feeling… warm, soft, nice even. And strangely familiar. Like if Belkar already tasted those lips before…
    And then happened what even Vaarsuvius hirself wasn’t expected. The elf kissed back. Uncertainly, lightly, as if in some sort of unconsciousness. For brief seconds constant arguing, hatred, bitterness, loneliness, even all Snarl and Gate problems – all of that suddenly didn’t matter anymore. It was like the whole world stepped aside and left just two of them.
    And several moments later… it was over.
    Slender arm gently pushed the Halfling aside. As if awakening from a hallucination, they absently looked at each other. Heavy silence hung in the air.
    “Hah,” said Belkar several minutes later, “Guess you really did.” The Halfling involuntary wondered if he had fallen asleep and now was having a nightmare. A really scary one.
    Vaarsuvius frowned.
    THAT,” the elf lightly touched hir lips with hir fingertips, “was absolutely unnecessary.”
    “Didn’t come up with a better idea to shut you up,” argue to wake up immediately rose with every second.
    Another silence. Sheet of paper (long forgotten) was quietly rustling in the long graceful fingers.
    “So it was not your initiative to write this letter?” asked Vaarsuvius, obviously trying to recover the remains of his self-control.
    “No. Probably it’s just someone’s prank on April Fools’ Day.”
    The elf clenched hir fist, wrinkling the note. Thing were getting better and better with every second.
    “I see,” Belkar looked at the elf’s expression and thought there will be a lot of explosive runes later that day. Wizard clearly didn’t remember about April Fools. “I shall leave now. You may return to your occupancy…” with a sour face Vaarsuvius turned on hir heels and went to the exit, trying hir best to ignore a disturbing feeling that was telling ze didn’t want to go.
    Belkar stared at the elf’s back and suddenly felt somewhat… doomed. The whole situation already crossed the line of pure absurd and now was in the area of uncontrollable madness.
    Why in the hell he kissed that elf? And, most importantly, why – Oh, WHY?! – the stupid androgynous elf kissed him back?! And all because of that damn note, curse it! Whoever wrote it, Belkar will make sure he’ll pay. Screaming, twisting and dying, slowly, piece by piece. The Halfling could guarantee that.
    Of course, usually Belkar liked all sort of pranks (especially those that he made himself) and just loved to watch a certain elf becoming their target. In other circumstances he’d be laughing. But right now… it wasn’t funny at all…
    Outside the tent Haley was completely stunned and didn’t see immediately Vaarsuvius' coming out of Belkar’s tent, so she sneaked out of sight at the last second. Watching the elf’s back, she sighed and shook her head. Well, it certainly wasn’t quite what she expected. Replaying a mental picture of what she witnessed just a few minutes ago, Haley once again thought that maybe she just should’ve come along with Elan’s idea of throwing cactuses in Order’s sleeping bags and painting Mr. Scruffy blue…

Well, this is it. My special thanks to my dear friend Astralis who helped me a great deal with this fic! Love you!
    Well, it’s already 4.30 am were I live, so… Must… crawl…to bed…
    Happy April Folls’ Day, everyone!
    Except for death and paying taxes, everything in life is only for now... (c)

21. - Top - End - #831

Hi! Welcome to the thread! Here's your free sample of brain bleach! We can't wait to hear more from you!

22. - Top - End - #832
    Ettin in the Playground

A very, very promising start there Lavieru. The grammar and spelling was pretty good and will improve as you write more stories. Keep them coming! =D
    Last edited by The Succubus; 2010-04-01 at 07:38 PM.

23. - Top - End - #833
    Troll in the Playground

Thumbs up Re: Crack Pairings VIII - We Need A Half-Elf Template

Quote Originally Posted by Lavieru View Post
    Um… Hi, guys! I’m new here.
    I’ve been reading this thread for some time now and I just thought I may join in as well.
    Here’s my Belkar/V story (love pairings with V: even if I see hir as a man, nobody still can accuse me that I’m writing slash ).
    I’m terribly sorry about any mistakes (I know there are plenty of them). I write English rather terribly (grammar and all are just so confusing! ). Well, I hope you’ll enjoy it anyway.
    Spoiler
    Show

Androgynous arrogant elf could never be called normal for certain, at least not in Belkar’s opinion. And after that incident with some creepy spell, when Vaarsuvius broke in battle with Xykon all by hirself and then has returned and started to talk to hir imaginary raven (or was it crow? Never mind…), things became much worse. Even Haley noticed at some point that V might be “loosing it”.
    However Belkar only realized, just HOW bad things were, when the elf burst into his tent at hell-knows-how-early in the morning, looking all angry and growling something like “Care to explain what this is?!”
    Unlike Vaarsuvius Belkar wasn’t used to such early awakenings, but the elf, of course, couldn’t care less. Halfling felt an immediate desire to throw a couple of daggers in the upstart, but curiosity overcame. Belkar crossed his arms and looked interestedly at the sheet of paper that the elf was waving right in front of his face.
    “Love letter?” said Belkar indifferently, shrugging.
    “Indeed. I have discovered it today nearby my tent, right after I have completed my usual trance. Can you give me an explanation of what was it doing there?”
    “Laying?” Belkar was starting to get irritated by the whole situation. Why was that pointy-eared ass-pain asking all those questions to him, and not to, let's say, big hungry troll or dragon or… something?!
    Vaarsuvius pursed his lips into a thin line, clearly unsatisfied with that answer. Was that insufferable Halfling trying to put hir out of temper?
    “Do not behave as if you have nothing to do with it!”
    “What are you talking about, you damn ear-pointed drat?!” The tiny bowl of patience that Belkar had was now clearly empty and dry. “It was YOU who burst into my tent in the middle of the… early morning, yelling some sort of stupid nonsense! First all those explosive runes, now this…” Halfling’s face turned very suspicious. “Are you stalking me?”
    “Well, it was you who send me this!” The elf emphatically raised his hand with a piece of paper in it. Hir voice was as arrogant and contemptious as it could be: it was necessary to let Halfling understand just how much the mighty wizard was out of his league.
    Belkar just stared at the elf, completely stunned.
    “You’re kidding, right?” He blinked. “Why would I do something like THAT?”
    Vaarsuvius froze. Such pronounced shock wasn't something that could be seen on Belkar’s face very often, and this expression was certainly almost impossible to fake.
    Wizard glanced at the sheet of paper in hir hands. Why indeed? The letter wasn’t signed, so possible adresser should be a pure guess. Vaarsuvius didn’t actually know how Belkar’s handwriting looked like. Truth be told, the elf wasn’t even sure that Halfling knew how to write at all. So WHY ze suddenly decided that it was Belkar (come on! BELKAR!) who send this letter?
    The worst part was that now, when the elf knew the Halfling had nothing to do with it, ze couldn’t help but feel a little… disappointed?
    Not willing to dig deeper into this question, Vaarsuvius quickly stopped hir train of thoughts. There was something scary about what ze might have discovered.
    “I see,” Vaarsuvius refocused on the Halfling in front of hir and arrogantly threw hir head back. Ze couldn’t show ze felt really uncomfortable. “I apologize for thinking that dead-hearted, insensate degenerate such as yourself could possibly have emotional range more complicated, than Elan’s mental capacity.”
    “Well I’m glad we set this clear,” growled Belkar. “Will you get out of my tent now and let me sleep?!”
    The Elf snorted and went to the exit, anger written clearly on hir face. But phrase, that irritated Belkar mumbled, made hir stop in hir rush. “I doubt your androgynous ass can make anyone feel even a plain emotion.”
    Excuse me?!” Scowled Vaarsuvius.
    “Oh, come on! Do you really think you’re good enough to catch attention of sexy shoeless God of War himself?!”
    “Oh, I think you may find that I did that already!” The memory suddenly surfaced uninvited images of a certain New Year’s night.
    “You certainly didn’t!”
    “I did!” Ze didn’t even know why ze was arguing.
    “Did not!”
    “Well, if you think-”
    Belkar knew very well it was beginning of yet another long and tiresome lecture. And he certainly wasn’t in the mood for those.
    Partly to prevent further talking and partly to put an end to all this silly argument, the Halfling quickly grabbed Vaarsuvius' shoulders, pulled hir to his level and pressed his lips to hirs.
    It was… strange. The Halfling almost expected V to smack Fireball in his face or run away to disinfect hirself or turn into a frog in the end. But nothing of it had happened. There was that feeling… warm, soft, nice even. And strangely familiar. Like if Belkar already tasted those lips before…
    And then happened what even Vaarsuvius hirself wasn’t expected. The elf kissed back. Uncertainly, lightly, as if in some sort of unconsciousness. For brief seconds constant arguing, hatred, bitterness, loneliness, even all Snarl and Gate problems – all of that suddenly didn’t matter anymore. It was like the whole world stepped aside and left just two of them.
    And several moments later… it was over.
    Slender arm gently pushed the Halfling aside. As if awakening from a hallucination, they absently looked at each other. Heavy silence hung in the air.
    “Hah,” said Belkar several minutes later, “Guess you really did.” The Halfling involuntary wondered if he had fallen asleep and now was having a nightmare. A really scary one.
    Vaarsuvius frowned.
    THAT,” the elf lightly touched hir lips with hir fingertips, “was absolutely unnecessary.”
    “Didn’t come up with a better idea to shut you up,” argue to wake up immediately rose with every second.
    Another silence. Sheet of paper (long forgotten) was quietly rustling in the long graceful fingers.
    “So it was not your initiative to write this letter?” asked Vaarsuvius, obviously trying to recover the remains of his self-control.
    “No. Probably it’s just someone’s prank on April Fools’ Day.”
    The elf clenched hir fist, wrinkling the note. Thing were getting better and better with every second.
    “I see,” Belkar looked at the elf’s expression and thought there will be a lot of explosive runes later that day. Wizard clearly didn’t remember about April Fools. “I shall leave now. You may return to your occupancy…” with a sour face Vaarsuvius turned on hir heels and went to the exit, trying hir best to ignore a disturbing feeling that was telling ze didn’t want to go.
    Belkar stared at the elf’s back and suddenly felt somewhat… doomed. The whole situation already crossed the line of pure absurd and now was in the area of uncontrollable madness.
    Why in the hell he kissed that elf? And, most importantly, why – Oh, WHY?! – the stupid androgynous elf kissed him back?! And all because of that damn note, curse it! Whoever wrote it, Belkar will make sure he’ll pay. Screaming, twisting and dying, slowly, piece by piece. The Halfling could guarantee that.
    Of course, usually Belkar liked all sort of pranks (especially those that he made himself) and just loved to watch a certain elf becoming their target. In other circumstances he’d be laughing. But right now… it wasn’t funny at all…
    Outside the tent Haley was completely stunned and didn’t see immediately Vaarsuvius' coming out of Belkar’s tent, so she sneaked out of sight at the last second. Watching the elf’s back, she sighed and shook her head. Well, it certainly wasn’t quite what she expected. Replaying a mental picture of what she witnessed just a few minutes ago, Haley once again thought that maybe she just should’ve come along with Elan’s idea of throwing cactuses in Order’s sleeping bags and painting Mr. Scruffy blue…

Well, this is it. My special thanks to my dear friend Astralis who helped me a great deal with this fic! Love you!
    Well, it’s already 4.30 am were I live, so… Must… crawl…to bed…
    Happy April Folls’ Day, everyone!
    Very good. As far as your English, it's pretty good. A few minor things here and there, but nothing that effects enjoyment value. Also, I'm sure you'll find the people here are more than willing to lend a hand if you ever need it.
    Kaedanis Pyran, tai faernae.

The LA Assignment Threads: Attempting to Make Monsters Playable Since 2016

My Homebrewer's Extended Signature
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Roland just endorsed a crack pairing?

Did... did we break the universe?
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyQuatch View Post
    It is a major flaw in the game. Destroy a moon? Sure. Talk to somebody a hundred miles away, that's going to be difficult.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizban View Post
    Realistically speaking... D&D style magic doesn't exist, so... let's ignore reality.

24. - Top - End - #834
    Pixie in the Playground

@CoffeeIncluded, MasamuneSSX, Debatra: Thank you, guys! That's very nice of you!
    I'll try my best to improve my English and my writing.

@CoffeeIncluded: Loved your latest story! (Perfect explanation of why it should be no bread! )
    Except for death and paying taxes, everything in life is only for now... (c)

25. - Top - End - #835
    Titan in the Playground

I really liked it. Totally believable. XD Welcome!

26. - Top - End - #836
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
    Or Soon could start his own harem - two wives and working on more!
    An interesting idea, but somehow, I don't think any of the three participants would be too happy with that arrangement.

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    I'm not too sure about that. Soon doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would give up on Mijung that easily. It's pretty much a given that canonically, he never got over her death.
    True, but that's before he finally let her memory rest and got another girl knocked up. It's been shown that he considers honor to be a very, very important thing to him. Vaarsuvius would need him more, even if she didn't want to admit to it, and he would need to take his share of the responsibility for the resulting child. He hadn't been forced to do anything, and he had taken just as much part in the conception of the child.

The honorable thing would be to let Mijung go.

Thank you. *bows* *grins* (Just make sure to keep sleeping though, okay? I know what it's like to not sleep. Not fun.)

Hey, guys! We have a new convert!

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
    Terve, terve!

Dygnsrytm = sleep-wake cycle if you want to be formal. Hope you enhoy your stay here. Hyvää iltaa!
    That's Swedish, right?

And I have another one shot in the works. It looks like it'll be another monster. I'll see if I can get it through next week.

Spoiler
    Show

The April Squickies Award for Best Crack Pairing Story

Thank you so much to Kaytara for the avatar! It's of Redcloak's and Vaarsuvius's love child.

27. - Top - End - #837

Thank you, Lavieru!

Quote Originally Posted by Water-Smurf View Post
    An interesting idea, but somehow, I don't think any of the three participants would be too happy with that arrangement.
    Who cares? More fun for us.
    True, but that's before he finally let her memory rest and got another girl knocked up. It's been shown that he considers honor to be a very, very important thing to him. Vaarsuvius would need him more, even if she didn't want to admit to it, and he would need to take his share of the responsibility for the resulting child. He hadn't been forced to do anything, and he had taken just as much part in the conception of the child.

The honorable thing would be to let Mijung go.
    Doesn't necessarily mean he'll be able to live with himself for doing that though.

We need to make a ritual or something.

And I have another one shot in the works. It looks like it'll be another monster. I'll see if I can get it through next week.
    Rrwarg.
    Last edited by CoffeeIncluded; 2010-04-02 at 04:42 PM.

28. - Top - End - #838
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Water-Smurf View Post
    Let the initiation ceremory of the Group Hug begin!

Is it something you've already mentioned or something new?

Either way, I can't wait.
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt

29. - Top - End - #839
    Banned

Group Hug?

YAY! *Joins in*

CRUNCH!

Oops, i forgot that i'm a dragon and several size categories larger than any of you

Sorry...

30. - Top - End - #840
    Titan in the Playground

Shapechange.
    (Colossal Dragon)
    (Hugs Closak)

(Back to normal)
    (Hugs new person)

Anyhoo, I think you're right about Soon's reactions. Generally. I think you're right on principle, So Yeah. XD
    Another oneshot? Can't wait.