New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Giant in the Playground Administrator

Default OOTS 10th Anniversary Calendar, 2014 Holiday Ornaments, and new T-Shirts

I'm proud to announce new products for the holiday season.

From Ookoodook, we have The Order of the Stick Tenth Anniversary Wall Calendar, featuring twelve all-new images looking back on scenes from the ten years of the comic's run—all re-imagined with new art:

The art features two scenes from each of the main color compilations (including the current one) and one scene each from On the Origin of PCs and Start of Darkness. The calendar is 12" x 12" and printed on recycled paper with a sturdy cardstock cover.

The pre-orders are going through Ookoodook exclusively, meaning this won't be available at your local gaming store. Right now, the calendar has not been released to the printer yet; I'm waiting until after Black Friday/Cyber Monday to place the order to ensure that I don't run out (or order too many). Once the order is placed, it should take 7 business days to print and 3 to ship to the Ookoodook warehouse—so I fully expect it to be in stock and shipped out well in time for a Christmas delivery, at least in the USA. But the main point is, if you think you want it, I advise pre-ordering it as soon as possible to make sure you get one, because when it sells out we won't be reprinting it.

------------------------
    We also have a variety of new products in our CafePress store, starting with the 2014 Holiday Ornaments:

This year's Holiday Ornament: Tarquin vs. Julio.

Continuing the Battle Ornament line we started in 2011, Elan vs. Nale.

Then we have a few shirts based on the comic, particularly the recent desert arc. In all cases, the shirts are available in a wide variety of colors and styles, so the background colors you see here for each one is just one option. Click on the picture to see all the options for that design:

Bloodfeast the Extreme-inator (with Belkar and Mr. Scruffy)

Since psionics have entered the story, I thought it was about time we discussed it.

He's not a bird, he's one of these.

A handy field guid in case Tarquin breaks these out again.

This image foreshadows your impending purchase.

A giant monochromatic design of the OOTS in battle, available in six colors.

Then, we have shirts based on the A Monster for Every Season miniature images that I've been making for Kickstarter.

The first is designed to appeal to all those little girls who like girly things, like a rampaging war-rhinoceros.

While the other ten are drawn directly from the set, pairing one adventurer with one mount. (Spoliered for length.)
    Spoiler: ShiningKnight
    Show

Spoiler: HippogriffRanger
    Show

Spoiler: DragonKnight
    Show

Spoiler: WyvernHunter
    Show

Spoiler: TortoiseWizard
    Show

Spoiler: GoblinScout
    Show

Spoiler: SeaKnight
    Show

Spoiler: WalrusBeserker
    Show

Spoiler: BearDruid
    Show

(Yes, that's a druid turning into a bear while summoning a bear from atop a bear with his bear companion.)

Spoiler: SnailKnight
    Show

We also finally added our existing designs to iPhone 5 cases, only running like two years behind current models. Whoops.

--------------------------

I also wanted to mention that Giant in the Playground will be donating $2.00 for each calendar and $1.00 for each ornament purchased between now and the end of the year to disaster relief for the Phillippines, probably through Doctors Without Borders. So if you hate helping people, you might want to wait until January to buy something.

---------------------------

Finally, sometimes CafePress will spontaneously drop a coupon code on me, so I'll reserve the next post for any that come my way. Though they've been doing that less and less for shops like mine, so there may not be any at all this year. I guess we'll see.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have about the new products, too.
    Rich Burlew

Now Available: 2023 OOTS Holiday Ornament plus a big pile of new t-shirt designs (that you can also get on mugs and stuff)!

~~You can also support The Order of the Stick and the GITP forum at Patreon.~~

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: OOTS 10th Anniversary Calendar, 2014 Holiday Ornaments, and new T-Shirts

ACTIVE COUPON CODES:

CafePress:
    Until December 31st: Free economy shipping to US addresses with purchase of $45 or more: SHIP6ZG

Ookoodook:
    Saturday, November 30th ONLY: All APE Games products will be 50% off, including the OOTS board game. (No code needed.)
    Rich Burlew

Now Available: 2023 OOTS Holiday Ornament plus a big pile of new t-shirt designs (that you can also get on mugs and stuff)!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Default Re: OOTS 10th Anniversary Calendar, 2014 Holiday Ornaments, and new T-Shirts

Oh man, I haven't actually purchased any of the books yet, but I think I may have to get one of the shirts.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

Those two scenes from the calendar are the best things ever. I wish I could afford one.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Barbarian in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Spoiler: BearDruid
    Show

(Yes, that's a druid turning into a bear while summoning a bear from atop a bear with his bear companion.)
    This is awesome! So's the princess/unicorn one, of course...

6. - Top - End - #6
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGuy

The Tarquin shirt is really awesome.
    Does V look more female than normal in the calendar scene to anyone else?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame of Anor View Post
    Public service announcement: something which does not have a climax is anti-climactic. Someone who hates the weather, on the other hand, might be anti-climatic.

So now you know.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ettin in the Playground

That's EXACTLY how I remember the Chimera looking.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Really awesome set of products. I am definitely preordering!

9. - Top - End - #9
    Bugbear in the Playground

Well then, these are nothing short of awesome. As this is the first year I'm actually financially capable of supporting OotS, I'm going to go nuts with getting these! Thank you as always, Giant.

10. - Top - End - #10

HalflingRangerGuy

I'm not sure I can bear that Druid. I suppose I'll try to grin and bear it, but it seems to be he's abusing his right to bear arms. All he's missing is a bear-d.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    I really would rather Tarquin finally just went all George R. R. Martin on Nale.
    That's right - George R. R. Martin; a writer so ruthless, his name is a verb akin to Samuel L. Jackson. Valar morghulis.

The only thing worse than the usual irrelevant rules pedantry is incorrect irrelevant rules pedantry.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler: WalrusBeserker
    Show
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QSTAqr_0wQ
    Whenever I see this, it reminded me of a viking monk from lands of moving pictures.
    edit: *seeing Red Cloak and his brother*
    Last edited by t209; 2013-11-26 at 07:54 PM.
    Badly drawn helmet avatar drawn by me.
    Rest in Peace:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Miko Miyazaki, Thanh, Durkon- Order of the Stick
    Krunch- Looking For Group
    Bill- Left 4 Dead
    Soap Mactavish- Modern Warfare 3
    Sandman- Modern Warfare 3
    Ghost and Roach- Modern Warfare 2
    Gabe- Dead Space 2
    Dom- Gears of War 3
    Carmine Brothers- Gears of War series
    Uriel Septim VII- Elderscrolls Oblivion
    Commander Shepherd- Mass Effect 3
    Ned Stark- Song of Ice and Fire
    Apple Jack's parents

12. - Top - End - #12

PirateGuy

Okay, the drow hand signs are awesome. I started laughing at work...

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ramien View Post
    Okay, the drow hand signs are awesome. I started laughing at work...
    I wonder how the heroic outcast was like "good alignment in evil drow race but evil jerk in "good" race," ala Elric of Melnibone.
    Rest in Peace:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bill- Left 4 Dead
    Gabe- Dead Space 2
    Dom- Gears of War 3
    Apple Jack's parents

14. - Top - End - #14
    Pixie in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Those look awesome!

The art of the calendar is fantastic, I love the colors and the perspective.

The new shirts are also great, the Blackwing and the princess one are my favourites.
    Last edited by Anne Calie; 2013-11-26 at 08:09 PM.
    "I am somewhat preoccupied telling the Laws of Physics to shut up and sit down."

15. - Top - End - #15

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by t209 View Post
    I wonder how the heroic outcast was like "good alignment in evil drow race but evil jerk in "good" race," ala Elric of Melnibone.
    Eh, the heroic outcast was just a Drizzt clone. What made it for me was Z in the next panel over (For overexposed cliché) Just... pointing.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ettin in the Playground

Princess on the Unicorn, that was badass. That's the way how a kiddy franchise could be adapted to adult fans.
    Rest in Peace:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bill- Left 4 Dead
    Gabe- Dead Space 2
    Dom- Gears of War 3
    Apple Jack's parents

17. - Top - End - #17

The calendar artwork is gorgeous. Well done, Giant.

I appreciate the feminist-friendly "princess on unicorn."

I'm predicting that the psionics shirt is going to become a point of reference for related discussions on the forum.

The berserker on walrus is the funniest -- mostly because, as much as that berserker screams and waves his axe, that walrus is just gonna sit there and keep looking dignified.
    Last edited by Bird; 2013-11-26 at 08:25 PM.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Troll in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Damn, I'm going to have to get the blackwing t-shirt. and the calendar, since shipping to europe is pretty expensive, so once we pay the expedition costs, we may as well add some stuff.
    In memory of Evisceratus: he dreamed of a better world, but he lacked the class levels to make the dream come true.

Ridiculous monsters you won't take seriously even as they disembowel you

my take on the highly skilled professional: the specialized expert

19. - Top - End - #19

Bloodfeast!!

And the princess one, for my niece.

20. - Top - End - #20

RedKnightGirl

Curses and damnations! The Giant knows exactly how to push my GIMME LOOT NAO Button while my Wallet is a -8 HP and bleeding out.

Probably going to have to until Christmas to get the money to even buy the shirts I want.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ettin in the Playground

eek Re: OOTS 10th Anniversary Calendar, 2014 Holiday Ornaments, and new T-Shirts

The real question is: will the calendar reveal the title, colour, and character of Book 5? Dunh dunh DUNH!

EDIT: Uh, it keeps telling me "Please copy the letters in the image" when I try placing my order on Ookoodook. I'm assuming it means the CAPTCHA, but I'm doing that.
    Last edited by Gift Jeraff; 2013-11-26 at 09:05 PM.
    THE SCRYING EYE AT THE END OF STRIP #698 WAS ZZ'DTRI'S (SOURCE)

22. - Top - End - #22

Quote Originally Posted by Gift Jeraff View Post
    The real question is: will the calendar reveal the title, colour, and character of Book 5? Dunh dunh DUNH!
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gift Jeraff View Post
    EDIT: Uh, it keeps telling me "Please copy the letters in the image" when I try placing my order on Ookoodook. I'm assuming it means the CAPTCHA, but I'm doing that.
    Hmmm. I don't have any access to Ookoodook's system, but if this keeps up (or if anyone else has similar problems), I can poke the folks there and let them know.
    Rich Burlew

23. - Top - End - #23
    Orc in the Playground

...and now I need to buy 9 oots shirts and a calender!

*goes to revise statement to wife about Christmas gift requests
    You don't see the gnomes running around fighting wars with each other, do you? No, because they're civilized.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Troll in the Playground

Your art is amazing, and I look up to you so much. Thank you.

Also, I love the unicorn one. So good.
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

25. - Top - End - #25

What a beautiful Trigak. I wish I had the money to buy a lot of these things.
    Power equals power

The hero of any story can defy danger - but only a special hero can defy stories themselves.

26. - Top - End - #26

You know, before I clicked on the spoiler button I half-expected the GoblinScout to be a Scout riding on a Goblin.
    Spoiler: Out-of-context quotes
    Show

Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    ...He would have to stay there permanently (without cake, somehow not breathing) for the prophecy to be fulfilled.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianSt View Post
    Maybe Blackwing is a Schrödinger's familiar.
    Any given member of the Order needs to do a quantum measurement to see if they remember him

Azurite Name Inspirations
    Rich is a better writer than that!
    Free speech?

27. - Top - End - #27
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

I don't suppose you'd ever offer something other than shirts? I desperately need that princess on a unicorn war rhino, but already have more shirts than I can wear.
    Knowledge is power.
    Power corrupts.
    Study hard.
    Be evil.

28. - Top - End - #28

If Unicorn Princess War-Rhino were to be available on baby garments, I guarantee you at least one sale. I need to put my 1-year-old in this.

Sadly, I don't see anything like that in the store.
    I have decided I no longer like my old signature, so from now on, the alphorn-wielding lobster yodeler in my profile pic shall be presented without elaboration.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

I want the princess shirt for my daughter, but she's two. Rather than a 31" bust, she's working toward 31#. Any chance of expanded (or I suppose contacted) size options?
    Avatar by the incomparable araveugnitsuga!

30. - Top - End - #30
    Pixie in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Everyl View Post
    If Unicorn Princess War-Rhino were to be available on baby garments, I guarantee you at least one sale. I need to put my 1-year-old in this.

Sadly, I don't see anything like that in the store.
    There's a subcategory where the wording is changed to "When I grow up", and the baby/kids items are in there. http://www.cafepress.com/orderofthestick/10861435

Personally I'd like to see the Princess on a Unicorn design on a mug. I'd love to take it to work and drink my tea out of it everyday.