New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Alternate Class Features/Racial Class Features/Alternat

Quote Originally Posted by Threadnaught View Post
    Excuse me? Where am I on the sweep?

No love for egotistical narcisists who always have to be right.
    You were already on the permissions. Look at the OP xD.

I always have room for you.

So I was saying something about a Loyal Paladin?
    Oh. You had an ACF for me. :D
    Last edited by LoyalPaladin; 2015-06-08 at 03:32 PM.
    If purple is evil, bold gray is lawful good.

Extended Signature & Homebrew Signature

Check out my Celestial Compendium!

2. - Top - End - #92

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Alternate Class Features/Racial Class Features/Alternat

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalPaladin View Post
    Oh. You had an ACF for me. :D
    Who said anything about Loyal Paladin being for LoyalPaladin?

Y'know, despite the obviousness.
    Last edited by Threadnaught; 2015-06-08 at 04:48 PM.

3. - Top - End - #93

Who said anything about Loyal Paladin being for LoyalPaladin?
    My life is a lie. Woe is to me!
    Last edited by LoyalPaladin; 2015-06-08 at 05:05 PM.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Titan in the Playground

I grant permission, if anyone wants to do one for me.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Troll in the Playground

LP, this is for you, since I have no fellow Jr. Tormlets (or at least to my knowledge)...

ACF: Proclaimer of the Faith

Class: Bard

This ACF with only a Good Alignment

Lvl 1: Signature Sermon - At lvl 1 a Proclaimer of the Faith can spend a bardic music attempt to give a sermon to people (for a minimum of 5 rounds). This sermon may be used to influence people and their disposition towards you. You get to make a Perform(Oratory) check instead of diplomacy against the targets to improve their dispoition by one category. This effected is opposed by a willsave which gets a +2 bonus for every category beyond neutral towards the antagonistic end. If the person makes the save the disposition remains as is. A person can only be attempted to be influenced by this effect once per 24 hours. A person can only be affected if he can hear and/or see the bard performing.

This ability replaces the Fascinate bardic music ability

Divine Spellcasting - The Proclaimer of the Faith casts his spells as a divine caster. He needs a focus in the form of a Holy Symbol and loses his arcane spellcasting. Because a Procalimer of hte Faith's spells very much depends on his charisma and somatic abilities to produce his magic any armour beyond light incurs spell failure like arcane magic. The Proclaimer of hte Faith uses the Divine Bard spelllist and uses his Charisma for his casting.

Lvl 3: Natural Neighbour - At 3rd level the Proclaimer of the Faith gets to spend a bardic music attempt make a Perform Check to calm the wildlife. The Proclaimer of the Faith makes a perform check to DC=15 to improve an animal's attitude by 1 step and 1 additional step for every 5 exceeding the DC.

This ability replaces Inspire Competence.

6th: Unmaking the Unwhole: At lvl 6 the Proclaimer of the Faith may spend an additional bardic music to perform Lay on Hands like the Paladin class feature on a willing audience member during his sermon. This ability may be used only once per day and the number of points used are based on Proclaimer of the Faith's levels x Charisma Modifier. Any Lay on Hands granting class's classlevels stack with Proclaimer of the Faith's levels for this purpose. For the purpose of determining what effects a Proclaimer of the Faith can affect through this ability he is considered a paladin of the same levels used to dtermine the number of points available for this ability.

This ability replaces suggestion

12th: Conduit of the Choir - At lvl 12 the Proclaimer of the Faith may spend an additional bardic music attempt per sermon to Channel the positive energies of his church to produce the effects of the Atonement spell on one person affected by his sermon. This adds 1 round to the minimum duration of the sermon. A Proclaimer of the Faith may use this ability once per day.

This replaces Song of Freedom.

18th: Rainman Revival - At lvl 18 the Proclaimer of the Faith can use Unmaking the Unwhole and Conduit of the Choir on every affected person by his sermon and even animals simultaneously.

This replaces Mass Suggestion
    Last edited by Socratov; 2015-06-08 at 05:49 PM.
    Warlock Poetry?
    Or ways to use me in game?
    Better grab a drink...

Currently ruining Strahd's day - Avatar by the Outstanding Smuchsmuch

First Ordained Jr. Tormlet by LoyalPaladin

6. - Top - End - #96
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keledrath View Post
    My permission is listed, but I feel like making it visible
    Mageknight Archetype (Spheres of Power)

Martial Magus

A Martial Magus gains knowledge (martial) as a class skill.

Maneuvers (Ex): The Martial Magus begins play with knowledge of 3 maneuvers from the following disciplines: Elemental Flux, Eternal Guardian, Riven Hourglass, and Veiled Moon. Once she knows a maneuver, she must ready it before she can use it (see Maneuvers Readied, below). A maneuver usable by a Martial Magus is considered an extraordinary ability unless otherwise noted in its description. Her maneuvers are not affected by spell resistance, and she does not provoke attacks of opportunity when she initiates one. She learns additional maneuvers at higher levels, as shown in Table 1-1: Archetype Maneuver Progression. The maximum level of maneuvers gained through Martial Magus levels is limited by the those listed in Table: Martial Magus Maneuvers; this restriction does not apply to maneuvers gained through other methods, such as through other classes or the Advanced Study feat.

Upon reaching 4th level, and at every even numbered Martial Magus level after that, she can choose to learn a new maneuver in place of one she already knows. In effect, the Martial Magus loses the old maneuver in exchange for the new one. The Martial Magus need not replace the old maneuver with a maneuver of the same level. She can choose a new maneuver of any level she likes, as long as she observes her restriction on the highest-level maneuvers she knows. The Martial Magus can swap only a single maneuver at any given level. A Martial Magus's primary initiator attribute is the same as her casting ability modifier, and each Martial Magus level is counted as a full initiator level.

Maneuvers Readied (Ex): A Martial Magus can ready all three of her three starting maneuvers, but as she advances in level and learns more maneuvers, she must choose which maneuvers to ready. She readies her maneuvers by practicing weapon drills or communing with her ancestors for 10 minutes. The maneuvers she chooses remain readied until she decides to repeat this act and change them. Martial Maguss do not need to sleep or be well rested to ready their maneuvers; any time she spends 10 minutes in meditation, she can change her readied maneuvers. She begins an encounter with all readied maneuvers unexpended, regardless of how many times she may have already used them since she chose them. When the Primal Disciple initiates a maneuver, she expends it for the current encounter, so each of her readied maneuvers can be used once per encounter (until they are recovered, see below).

Martial Magi may recover their maneuvers in one of two ways. The Martial Magus focus on her arcane training and recover one maneuver as a standard action. Alternatively, whenever she spends a spell point for any purpose, she may recover her casting ability modifier (min 2) expended maneuvers as a free action even when it is not her turn.

Stances Known (Ex): Martial Magi begin play with knowledge of one stance from any of their available disciplines. At the indicated levels (see class table), the Martial Magus selects an additional new stance. Unlike maneuvers, stances are not expended and she does not have to ready them. All the stances she knows are available to her at all times, and she can change the stance she is currently using as a swift action. A stance is an extraordinary ability unless otherwise stated in the stance description. Unlike with maneuvers, the Martial Magus cannot learn a new stance at higher levels in place of one she already knows.

This replaces all bonus combat feats, the two bonus talents gained at first level (if already gained from another class, instead reduce the mageknight’s talent progression by two), and the mystic combats gained at levels 6 and 14.
    Last edited by stack; 2015-06-08 at 06:11 PM.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Titan in the Playground

I like it. It will see use in my campaign. In fact, I'm going to ask one of my players if he wants to retrain into it.

Only noticed two bugs.
    1. You give Knowledge (Martial) as a class skill, then add it again under maneuvers
    2. Maneuver recovery is tied to Wisdom, but Initiation Modifier is the same as the Casting Stat
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

8. - Top - End - #98

Quote Originally Posted by Socratov View Post
    LP, this is for you, since I have no fellow Jr. Tormlets (or at least to my knowledge)...

ACF: Proclaimer of the Faith
    That's awesome, Socratov! Thank you!

9. - Top - End - #99
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keledrath View Post
    I like it. It will see use in my campaign. In fact, I'm going to ask one of my players if he wants to retrain into it.

Only noticed two bugs.
    1. You give Knowledge (Martial) as a class skill, then add it again under maneuvers
    2. Maneuver recovery is tied to Wisdom, but Initiation Modifier is the same as the Casting Stat
    1. oops.
    2. Cut and paste error. Everything should be tied to CAM.

edit - fixed.
    Last edited by stack; 2015-06-08 at 06:11 PM.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Titan in the Playground

That reminds me...

Quote Originally Posted by Socratov View Post
    re-re-iterating permapermission
    Jr. Paladin (Bard Archetype)

Level: 2nd, 6th, 7th, 10th, 16th, 18th.

Effect:

2nd Level: You gain 1 less 1st level spell known (permanently), but gain Protection from Evil and Detect Evil as bonus 1st level bard spells known (and added to your bard spell list).

6th level: You do not gain Suggestion as a bardic music ability, you instead gain Blessed by Torm.

Blessed by Torm (Su): You may add 1/2 your Charisma modifier to saving throws, this does not stack with Divine Grace or the bonus provided by Song of Grace.

7th Level: You gain 1 less 3rd level spell known (permanently), but gain Magic Circle against Evil and Remove Disease as bonus 3rd level spells known (and added to your bard spell list).

10th Level: You gain 1 less 4th level spell known (permanently), but gain Dispel Evil and Holy Smite as bonus 4th level spells known (and added to your bard spell list).

16th Level: You gain 1 less 6th level spell known (permanently), but gain Holy Aura and Holy Sword as bonus 6th level spells known (and added to your bard spell list).

18th Level: You do not gain Mass Suggestion instead gaining Song of Grace as a bardic music ability.

Song of Grace (Su): By playing this song a bard with 21 or more ranks may bestow a divine blessing upon their allies. Allies within 60-ft gain a bonus to saving throws equal to the bard's Charisma modifier for as long as the bard continues to play this song and 5 rounds thereafter.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2015-06-08 at 06:33 PM.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

11. - Top - End - #101
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    That reminds me...

Jr. Paladin (Archetype)

Spoiler
    Show
    Level: 2nd, 6th, 7th, 10th, 16th, 18th.

Effect:

2nd Level: You gain 1 less 1st level spell known (permanently), but gain Protection from Evil and Detect Evil as bonus 1st level bard spells known (and added to your bard spell list).

6th level: You do not gain Suggestion as a bardic music ability, you instead gain Blessed by Torm.

Blessed by Torm (Su): You may add 1/2 your Charisma modifier to saving throws, this does not stack with Divine Grace or the bonus provided by Song of Grace.

7th Level: You gain 1 less 3rd level spell known (permanently), but gain Magic Circle against Evil and Remove Disease as bonus 3rd level spells known (and added to your bard spell list).

10th Level: You gain 1 less 4th level spell known (permanently), but gain Dispel Evil and Holy Smite as bonus 4th level spells known (and added to your bard spell list).

16th Level: You gain 1 less 6th level spell known (permanently), but gain Holy Aura and Holy Sword as bonus 6th level spells known (and added to your bard spell list).

18th Level: You do not gain Mass Suggestion instead gaining Song of Grace as a bardic music ability.

Song of Grace (Su): By playing this song a bard with 21 or more ranks may bestow a divine blessing upon their allies. Allies within 60-ft gain a bonus to saving throws equal to the bard's Charisma modifier for as long as the bard continues to play this song and 5 rounds thereafter.
    Awesome! All the fun of being a paladin-ish character, with none of the straitjacket...
    Warlock Poetry?
    Or ways to use me in game?
    Better grab a drink...

Currently ruining Strahd's day - Avatar by the Outstanding Smuchsmuch

First Ordained Jr. Tormlet by LoyalPaladin

12. - Top - End - #102
    Colossus in the Playground

Last edited by Illven; 2015-06-08 at 06:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

13. - Top - End - #103
    Barbarian in the Playground

Last edited by Komatik; 2015-06-11 at 04:43 AM.
    Nice guy =/= Good
    Jerk =/= Evil

I made a vampire template for 3.5e. PEACH?

14. - Top - End - #104

Planar Mecha (Paladin ACF)

Level 5th.

Replaces: Special mount

Effect: Instead of gaining a special mount at 5th level you gain the ability to once per day summon a mecha from the Celestial/Infernal realms and clad yourself in it. Summoning this mecha requires a full round action and it appears (on you if desired) for up to 2 hours paladin level, but can be dismissed as a free action. If your mecha is damaged, or destroyed, when it is dismissed your Celestial (or Fiendish) engineering team will have it back to full operational function by the time this ability is recharged.

This mecha functions as an Mecha Ace's ace mecha (I'd feel worse about cribbing this except I know the creator IRL and helped advice them on making it in the first place). It has only 1 HD + 1/2 Paladin levels you possess. It becomes Huge at 4 HD (Paladin 6) but becomes Gargantuan at 8 HD (Paladin 14) and never becomes Colossal. It gains Armor bonus based upon its Hit Dice, but you may enchant it as if it were a suit of armor. This mecha is not powered by a bound elemental but instead draws its power from the spiritual force of the plane corresponding to the Paladin's alignment (Mount Celestia if Paladin classic, Baator if Fun Anti-Paladin Paladin of Tyranny, Arborea if Not as Cool Paladin of Freedom, and the Abyss if By the Fivefold Mother Why WHY Paladin of Slaughter). As such it does not gain the usual benefits of an elemental instead gaining +2 Strength if Abyssal, +2 Durability if Baatorian or Mount Celestial, and +2 Dexterity if Arboreal. If it is Baatorian it gains resistance to Fire, otherwise it gains resistance to Electricity. Abyssal and Baatorian mechs gain Fire energy weapons and cannon, Celestial mechs gain Electric, Arboreal mechs gain Sonic.

This Planar Mecha still gains modules as if the Paladin were a Mecha Ace of 2/3rds their paladin level. Treat Celestial mechs as Storm mechs for modules, Abyssal as Magma, Baatorian as Fire, and Arboreal as Air. Your mecha does not intrinsically gain enhancement bonuses to hit like an Mecha Ace grants theirs, but you may have their energy weapon or cannon enchanted as if they were a masterwork weapon (each is enchanted separately).

Your Lay on Hands ability may heal your mecha as if it were a living creature.
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #105
    Titan in the Playground

I realy have to finish Zeta Gundam. :p
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Titan in the Playground

Special Mount just seemed appropriate to swap out for it, and it worked with planetouched theme.

Current Projects:

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Ettin in the Playground

Special Mount just seemed appropriate to swap out for it, and it worked with planetouched theme.
    Yeah, giving a class a pet when it already has a pet is a bit much.

Also, I like the new avatar. It has all the best bits of the peanut dragon and the blue dragon DM.
    Last edited by Extra Anchovies; 2015-06-08 at 09:06 PM.
    Please use they/them/theirs when referring to me in the third person.
    My Homebrew (PF, 3.5)
    Awesome Bone Knight avatar by Chd.
    Spoiler: Current Characters
    Show
    Cassidy Halloran, Human Scout
    William Gamache, Human Relic Channeler Medium
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AGrinningCat View Post
    Lay on hands? More like Lay your Eyes on this sick elbow drop!

18. - Top - End - #108

I realy have to finish Zeta Gundam. :p
    Spoiler: Please don't take this seriously.
    Show

19. - Top - End - #109
    Titan in the Playground

Pfft, it's not my fault that old gundam is all 13 episode series padded for length. I'm lost in episode limbo. I can't tell where one episode begins and another begins. It's not like much will happen between the time I finished and the ending that will help me understand the universe.
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.

20. - Top - End - #110

Actually, that's a real problem I had with Zeta. "Let's watch Camille wreck his life", "let's get chased around in space. Chicks die.", "let's go to earth and get chased around there so the 79-characters can have stuff to do and Camille can wreck his life more.", "let's get chased around in space again. More chicks die.", "let's go to earth again so we can get chased around and Camille can experience more angst as chicks die.", "let's have secondary characters wreck their lives just to give Camille a break, also chicks die.". The plot doesn't have a lot of momentum until the last 8 episodes or so.

Don't hold your breath for the ending.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Titan in the Playground

Post Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Alternate Class Features/Racial Class Features/Alternat

8th from the last, huh?

Also, about Camille, does she die? Because you said a lot of chicks die.
    hehehehe

22. - Top - End - #112

"CAMILLE IS A PERFECTLY GOOD NAME FOR A MAN!!! AND I'M A MANNN!!!"

No, Camille does not die.

Although it wasn't until ZZ-Gundam that he stopped making me want to kill him.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    Milo's Giant Dodger (Swashbuckler, Racial ACF)

Race: Kobold.

Level: 5th, 10th, 15th, or 20th.

Replaces: Dodge bonus increase.

Effect: You follow the ancient way of Milo, a hero of kobold kind who was said to be a master of lying low to avoid the attacks of cumbersomely large creatures. As long as you are small or smaller you gain a +1 dodge bonus AC against Large or Huge creatures and a +2 against Gargantuan or larger creatures.

Current Projects:

24. - Top - End - #114
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe View Post
    "CAMILLE IS A PERFECTLY GOOD NAME FOR A MAN!!! AND I'M A MANNN!!!"
    Is there something the matter, miss?

No, Camille does not die.

Although it wasn't until ZZ-Gundam that he stopped making me want to kill him.
    Meh, I don't find him entirely intolerable. Then again, I'm pretty easy going.

25. - Top - End - #115

Milo's Giant Dodger (Swashbuckler, Racial ACF)

Race: Kobold.

Level: 5th, 10th, 15th, or 20th.

Replaces: Dodge bonus increase.

Effect: You follow the ancient way of Milo, a hero of kobold kind who was said to be a master of lying low to avoid the attacks of cumbersomely large creatures. As long as you are small or smaller you gain a +1 dodge bonus AC against Large or Huge creatures and a +2 against Gargantuan or larger creatures.
    Ooh, thanks. Even fits with me lurking more than posting all the time.
    hmm... maybe I should go to my old avatar with this.
    Last edited by Milo v3; 2015-06-09 at 02:01 AM.
    Spoiler: Old Avatar by Aruius
    Show
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q56/Zeritho/Koboldbard.png

26. - Top - End - #116

Meh, I don't find him entirely intolerable. Then again, I'm pretty easy going.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #117
    Titan in the Playground

Permission granted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

28. - Top - End - #118

No love for egotistical narcissist who always have to be right.
    If it's narcissistic love Threadnaught wants, it's narcissistic love Threadnaught gets.

Wizard ACF: Oghma's Chosen

Requirements:
    Deity: Oghma
    Special: Intelligence 16

1st Level: You have studied your whole life to become the most intelligent being alive. Whenever you put your first skill rank into a Knowledge skill, you gain a +4 to that skill.

This replaces the Wizard's Summon Familiar class feature.

5th Level: Your knowledge is unquestionable, as it should be. You gain the benefits of the Irrefutable Truth feat.

This replaces the Wizard's 5th level bonus feat.

10th Level: Your understanding of the arcane is the true path to power. Three times per day, when casting a spell, you can make a Knowledge (Arcana) skill check. Divide the total result by 10 and add the dividend to your caster level for the purpose of determining the spell's save and damage.

This replaces the Wizard's 10th level bonus feat.
    Last edited by LoyalPaladin; 2015-06-09 at 12:27 PM.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Orc in the Playground

So in response to Snowbluff prompting me to, I give him permission.
    Spoiler
    Show
    DA here.

30. - Top - End - #120
    Ogre in the Playground

I consent and gladly give (my permission).
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven777 View Post
    Sorcerers are also based on Charisma. If a Wizard studies the cheat codes to reality, the Sorcerer literally just glares or winks at the universe. And the universe listens.
    Quote Originally Posted by foobar1969 View Post
    Flexibility is awesome, but I'd sacrifice that spellbook in a heartbeat to be a 24-7 flying hentai apocalypse demon.

First Eternal foe of the Draconic Lord, battling him across the multiverse in whatever shapes and forms he may take.