New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1732333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1231
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] AMEN XLIV: Beware Falling Flowers

Ilpholin's Office-Enshadu

"I thought you said you killed them? Is that not true?"

She's generally more interested in something she can physically confirm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

2. - Top - End - #1232
    Ogre in the Playground

Ilpholin's Office

Alright...If you don't consider destroying one's entire identity killing, then I'll have to state a new list.

3. - Top - End - #1233
    Ogre in the Playground

Ilpholin's Office

"... You didn't answer my question."

"If you destroy a victim so thoroughly, then it should be easy to find them rather than hard." A rash of amnesiacs is difficult not to notice.

"So give me something I can work with. And if you're using an alternate definition of murderer, then when I ask you to elaborate on your professions, you should elaborate on that point." Seems rather important to mention.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

4. - Top - End - #1234
    Ogre in the Playground

Ilpholin's Office

I've been across Medea...many times. Well, I've only ever killed a few npc's around...I mangled some drow..Elkandeer? I killed Mr. brant...as in physically dead. Hoever, I pyschlogically have stole information from many people...Including Brant, The Grandfather, and that strange swamp hermit thingy...

5. - Top - End - #1235
    Barbarian in the Playground

BioLab
    Megan sneezes cutely and looks around the BioLab.
    "Wha? Who's talking about me?"
    She gets up out of bed and stretches.
    And then she sits down at a lab table, rubbing her eye with a hand as she tries to decide what to work on today.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

6. - Top - End - #1236
    Orc in the Playground

Atlantis Labs

Straight-up mind control? Well now. Nephrim's adept with her own mind control, even if she usually prefers using it as a sledgehammer rather than a scalpel she can use it as a scalpel, or even as a mix of both sledgehammer and scalpel to crush any resistance it can't creep past and creep past resistance that can't be crushed.

That doesn't stop her turning and walking towards the plant, however. Nor does it stop that vacant expression plastering itself upon her face.

Dam'bul is incredibly susceptible to mind control. All his mental barriers have been demolished through Nephrim's constant orders. What's worse, not only have they been demolished, but the stones have been shattered and the pieces carted to many other places and scattered over as large an area as possible; it's no longer possible to tell where the walls were, let alone figure out how to rebuild them, unless one is incredibly skilled. However, he's still paralysed and can't get up. He'd love to tease Nephrim about this, but chances are she'll order him to forget about the incident as soon as it's over.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

7. - Top - End - #1237
    Ogre in the Playground

"Right..." This guy just repeats the same thing. She's not going to get any more out of him, clearly. "You mentioned that you are scary. Do you feel intimidation is a major part of your skill set?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

8. - Top - End - #1238
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post

"Right..." This guy just repeats the same thing. She's not going to get any more out of him, clearly. "You mentioned that you are scary. Do you feel intimidation is a major part of your skill set?"
    Well, appearence wise, I am rather frightening...but I can get into peoples heads. I'm a walking supercomputer! I can find what a person wants easily...who they are...rumours...information...I just need to get close enough to someone. I can be rather locintimidating. I think though...Not so much of an action person anymore...I was, then I blew myself up...

9. - Top - End - #1239
    Ogre in the Playground

"It was a yes or no question Mister Enshadu. Are you expecting people to fear you?" She's not really looking for the reasons why he should be feared, so much as his mindset on the matter.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

10. - Top - End - #1240
    Ogre in the Playground

"It was a yes or no question Mister Enshadu. Are you expecting people to fear you?" She's not really looking for the reasons why he should be feared, so much as his mindset on the matter.
    That really depends on the person...Ms. Ilpholin. Obviously you're not afraid of me. Is that good? Or bad...you decide. He sits there and frowns at.his magical mechanical eye, which rolls to the back of his head. He adjusts it and smiles.

11. - Top - End - #1241

BioLab
    Megan knew exactly what she'd work on today!
    Magnets!
    She picked up one super magnet, and brought it towards another. Causing them to connect together.
    She slumped, laying her head on the table.
    She then pointed at the coffee machine.
    "Greg, make some coffee. I'm too tired to think."
    Busy with Life

12. - Top - End - #1242
    Bugbear in the Playground

Somewhere in AMEN - Kitchen

"Hmmm... are you able to turn into Worgan Freeman?" Morgan Freeman's evil twin werewolf.

"Ummmmm..." she says, as she looks upwards, trying to rack her brain to remember what he looks like.

As she's still thinking, her skin grows darker and furrier and she looks like this evil twin werewolf. A very manly, old werewolf, who probably is still in the Film Business just to get teenage girls to know what real werewolves look like.

"Yes, I think so, " replies Harley, even managing to mimic his voice. She looks back at the flower. "Is this good enough?" asks the pseudo-Worgan Freeman.

Of course, there are still two signature icons revealing that it is in fact Harley, and not someone else - the long scar on her face which goes from her eye to her chin, and the Fancy Sheathed Sword on her back.

13. - Top - End - #1243
    Ogre in the Playground

Ilpholin isn't even sure where to begin with this guy. Doesn't help he seems to suffer from his own amnesia moments due to multiple personality disorder. Or just multiple voices disorder.

"Where do you see AMEN in 10 years?"

Stu giggles and claps his hands. Well once anyways. When he realizes how awkward it is to clap with one hand being a flamethrower, he stops.

"That's awesome! Now do... Harry Plotter!" A conniving wizard, that one.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

14. - Top - End - #1244

Atlantis Labs

"Oh yes, right. I swear, I'm so absentminded sometimes..." Shayan lightly slaps herself in the forehead, only now remembering her own speech about the musk creeper and its presence in the room.

She clears her throat and speaks clearly and directly for a moment, "Nephrim, Isabelle, come here out of the room and get a lollipop." Her command will almost certainly override the suggestion that they should go closer to the creeper, since it's audible and easily understood by them both. Assuming they follow it, she'll shut the door behind them with a pleasant smile, holding out the tray of lollies with her other hand.

"It doesn't look like either of you were directly exposed, so clearing your lungs should fix you both up. Just breathe out heavily for a while through your nose and you'll be clear-headed in no time."
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

15. - Top - End - #1245

BioLab
    Greg mumbled something incoherent and turned over in bed.
    He was definitely not getting up.
    Megan sighed.
    If Greg wasn't getting up, then where was that Gnoll, Obsidion I think his name was?
    The gnoll that wanted to learn more about science so Megan decided he could be her assistant?
    He'd be real helpful for coffee making right now
    Busy with Life

16. - Top - End - #1246
    Halfling in the Playground

[Atlantis Labs]

Isabelle exits the room rather rapidly.

She'd probably be rather annoyed at Shayan, but she's far more concerned ensuring Cedric is okay. She does not take a lolly off the tray, instead taking a few deep breaths and leaning against the wall.

At this rate, Shayan's going to end up giving Isabelle a fear of plants.
    Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

17. - Top - End - #1247
    Orc in the Playground

Atlantis Labs

Nephrim leaves the room and walks towards Shayan, the blank expression still plastered upon her face as she takes a lollipop. I don't think it's worn off yet, but when it does if Nephrim realises she'll be embarrassed and then try to use her mind control to erase the memory of her vulnerability from the minds of Isabella and Shayan.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

18. - Top - End - #1248
    Troll in the Playground

[Main Room #1 - Becky's Clarissa]

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post

"And I adore the way you move. As a matter of fact, I'd lag behind so I could take in the sights if I reckoned I could get away with it."

Clarissa stands, stretches, and attempts to help Becky to her feet before entering the portal! Whee! To the Sitar Strings in Inside?
    Becky gives Clarrisa a wink, and stretches as she stands, providing a mighty fine view the way her bodysuit is cut. 'Why, thanks, Clarissa dear. And you don't need to worry about getting away with it on my account," she drawled, winking, before heading through the portal!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

19. - Top - End - #1249
    Ogre in the Playground

Ilpholin isn't even sure where to begin with this guy. Doesn't help he seems to suffer from his own amnesia moments due to multiple personality disorder. Or just multiple voices disorder.

"Where do you see AMEN in 10 years?"

[
    Enshadu suffers from amnesia, multiple personality disorder, schizophrenia, and paranoia. His voice changes pitch and depth due to relying heavily on a mechanical damaged voicebox to speak. Ten years? Er...I'm not sure...that's not much of a way away you know, thoguh for some people I suppose that would be a while...I'm not sure...Somewhere nice I'm sure. He adjusts his eye yet again. The thing keeps rolling to the back of his head. You ever get that strange feeling when someones watching you? I get it...a lot...oh, I can see through my own head! He twitches a bit. Then his whole body stance changes. It gets rigid and professional. Even though his eye lolls back. Even the way he breathes changes...

20. - Top - End - #1250
    Ogre in the Playground

If Megan is that desperate for something to do, she could inform Ilpholin about the village deal. SC doesn't really watch AMEN regularly so I don't expect Obsidian to pop up. Or Megan could wait for the visitor Ilph's sending her way.

"Right. Well go to the labs near the front, through the portal, sign in, and ask for Megan, letting her know I sent you. She loves robotics and you mentioned an interest so see if there's some way you can help her. Otherwise I guess go get some magic stuff for AMEN or something." Ilpholin says putting away the form.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

21. - Top - End - #1251
    Ogre in the Playground

Ilpholin's Office-Megan' Lab

Enshadu will nod before changing his hands to normal and walking out. He'll then walk over to try and find Megan!

22. - Top - End - #1252

BioLab, not Megan's Lab
    Oh Ilpholin just sent a pretty much mentally unstable person to he lab. That's not gonna make Megan that happy
    Anyways, as Enshadu enters the BioLab, the turrents in the lab all swivel and take aim at Enshadu.
    "Let's make this quick. Who are you, what do you want, and why are you in my lab?"
    Megan still hasn't had her coffee. Which makes her a little irritable.
    Busy with Life

23. - Top - End - #1253
    Ogre in the Playground

The Lab

Enshadu strides in, metal feet clanking on the floor. Enshadu's not as much mentally unstable as he is....mentally not there. He really doesn't have much of his original self left, the machines and fall wiped his mind of most of his memories. Now, he's living the life of a few people stuck n one, machine made body. The turrets face him, and his hands shift inbto two large metal pistols with strange markings, very high-tech stuff. Should she look closely she'll see that on the barrel of the two chrome weapons is a strangely scribbled out letter...now unreadable really. Kinda like a broken up straight line with half a bottom one and a scrape that looks vaguely like the arms on a "K". I am Enshadu, new scientist and robotics specialist...Ilpholin sent me to work with you.
    Last edited by Hattish Thing; 2012-09-20 at 06:32 PM.

24. - Top - End - #1254

BioLab
    ((Singingnoodle, it's BioLab. Not The Lab))
    Megan rubbed the sleep from her eyes.
    "Okay. First, here's some rules if you're going to be in my lab. Rule 1: Don't take out weapons in here or you'll be shot by my turrents. Rule 2: Don't steal anything or you'll be shot by my turrents. And above all, don't do anything crazy or else you'll be out of her faster than a demon out of a church."
    She pointed at boxes of electronics, broken robots, and tools.
    "Now use those to make something to impress me."
    Busy with Life

25. - Top - End - #1255
    Ogre in the Playground

Biolab

Enshadu bows as much as his mechanical spine would allow. He then moves over to the box, his eye picking out parts while simultaneously accessing the late Mr. Brant's stolen memory and processing a quick blueprint. He'll then reach into the back and pull out some random parts. His hands change from tool to tool quickly, blasting away at the pile of junk. Soon, it resembles a glove with microchip imprints covering it. The glove has spikes on the fingertips, merely small needles. These needles seem to have small holes on the end. There, now seeing as I don't have actual hands anymore, I'm going to ask you to put in on...now, concentrate when it's on and imagine the little... He places a metal box on the ground. Box disappearing.

26. - Top - End - #1256

BioLab
    Megan took the glove with disgust, and then put it in a blast pan. The lid of the blast pan closed shut and locked. As the blast pan was a place to put potentially dangerous items so they don't do much...damage.
    "Er, no. I'm not going to put that thing on."
    She sighed and folded her arms.
    "You clearly don't understand what it means to be a scientist. First off, you don't just hand something to someone and tell them what to do. You need to actually explain to me what it does, how it works, and what sort of risks may be caused by using it."
    Busy with Life

27. - Top - End - #1257
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ilpholin's Phone]

At a convenient (or, perhaps, inconvenient. It's up to Ilphy's player) time, Ilpholin's phone will start ringing. Caller ID, custom ringtones, whatever, will tell her that it's the illustrious red half-dragon Harnel trying to get her attention.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

28. - Top - End - #1258
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    BioLab
    Megan took the glove with disgust, and then put it in a blast pan. The lid of the blast pan closed shut and locked. As the blast pan was a place to put potentially dangerous items so they don't do much...damage.
    "Er, no. I'm not going to put that thing on."
    She sighed and folded her arms.
    "You clearly don't understand what it means to be a scientist. First off, you don't just hand something to someone and tell them what to do. You need to actually explain to me what it does, how it works, and what sort of risks may be caused by using it."
    Enshadu kinda just stares. His white mask blank. His hands shift back into normal human hands, although they are metal. I was about to get to that point, If you hadn't thrown the glove in whatever that pan is...Well, it's a simple matter-manipulation device. It disintegrates things. There's a little chip in there I had on my person, it stores some old mind way reading thingy, it responds to your minds wishes and can cause things to appear, disintegrate...just about everything...but only to small objects, or the thing will overload and explode. I know a bit about limbs exploding in failed experiments. He claps his two hands together with a faint smack. Anyway, when it figures out what you want it to do, it shifts the time and matter acceleration with a brief little sound wave that can't be heard by humans. It morphs the space-time continuity and changes small things to your will. The same kind of thing my hands do to change shape. I call the chip a "Vidistine Fortunam Micro-analyzer". It's fairly simple. Now, put it on...

29. - Top - End - #1259

BioLab
    "No, I'm not putting it on. Something that does things like that isn't something I wanna risk malfunctioning if it doesn't work."
    Typing in the code for the blast pan, she takes out the glove.
    "You are, however, welcome to try to make something less...possibly dangerous. Something that doesn't manipulate matter at its base level, please?"
    Busy with Life

30. - Top - End - #1260

Atlantis Labs

Shayan's brain seems to be susceptible to the mind control at first, but even as she has the event erased from her memory, she has a vision of Nephrim erasing it, as well as what was erased. A very little used (these days anyway) defense mechanism she developed against the village elders dampening her memories to keep her docile. She's immediately put on the defensive by the knowledge that Nephrim just tried to control her.

"You should leave now, before I do something I will regret. I will send Dam'bul after you eventually. Isabelle, I'm sorry my negligence caused you to go through that. Perhaps we should meet outside my labs the next time we want to talk." Assuming Isabelle hasn't been put off Shayan's company altogether.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.