New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [NEXUS] MaGLoG II: Alcoholic Boogaloo

[After the Show - Irena and Nadia]

"Sounds right to me. I just don't know what we're expected to do after." Nadia shrugs. They shall find out! Hopefully they at least get a bunch of money donated to charity for this.

[After the Show - Dena and Kirk]

"Excellent. Then just follow my lead." Kirk pulls her nice and close, and then begins to lead. He'll start with just the basic steps for now, guiding Dena through them. He's not going to coddle her though. He expects she wouldn't want him to anyway.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Troll in the Playground

Defelent and 'Nymiiria'

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    "I would get out more, if I could. Unfortunately, I need to keep the Temple running. That includes buying in food, replacement clothes, repairs, and other finance management." Such as dealing with smuggled and stolen goods. "That's not all, though; I need to be sure that everybody knows when the next service is; for secrecy purposes we don't keep a tight schedule. And I need to arrange what's going to go in the sermon, arrange strategic bribes in the local law enforcement so the bosses of Riverside don't discover where our Temple is- those bosses include vampires, another religion and a group whom we once prevented from raiding a cemetery- I don't know much about them. We have potential enemies in each, and they all have better resources than I do." The head priest has a lot of work to do. Most things are his responsibility; he can delegate, but Defelent only has two sub-priests to delegate to, and it's the job of the clerics to find new converts- something they can't do if they're stuck doing paperwork.
    "Well, perhaps what you need are some trusted subordinates, so that you can delegate those duties? It seems that you simply have too much to do for any one person to handle on his own, capable though they are," the half-drowess observes.

Dani & Dio

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    "I'm always willing my dear, for anything in all situations. When should this little rendevous be arranged for?" Dionysius has had his interest piqued, and there's no turning back now.
    "Tomorrow afternoon?" Dani suggests, with a grin and a giggle.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

3. - Top - End - #243
    Orc in the Playground

Defelent & 'Nymiiria'

"I do have two priests permanently attached to my Temple, yes. Although they have their own duties and tasks. What I need are some students and Novitiates, clerics that haven't learnt all the secret rituals. But only one person has received an image from Dalachrech whilst they stayed within my Temple." And it was Naethalee. And students and Novitiates are better than Initiates because students only the one job- to learn Abyssal, and learn Dalachrech's teachings. Novitiates start learning how to cast spells, and learn the easier secret rituals. So both have plenty of free time to devote to rearranging timetables and such like.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

4. - Top - End - #244
    Bugbear in the Playground

Nope, Dena isn't interested in any coddling, she seem to prefer an aggressive type of dancing with seems to suit this particular style quite well. She's also a quick learner and appears to enjoy this quite a bit.

"You never told me you were such an amazing dancer Kirky." She whispers as they are slowing down a bit.

"Pretend to be slaves I guess, as much as we want." She pauses and then glances curiously at Nadia. "You like that stuff? Submission and domination?"

5. - Top - End - #245
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post

Dani & Dio

"Tomorrow afternoon?" Dani suggests, with a grin and a giggle.
    "I'm afraid I'm up for auction at this particular event, so unless you are thinking of bidding on my person I don't think I'll have the time. Later in the week, perhaps?" Dionysius frowns expressively, making it clear just how much he'd rather spend time in her company than with any of the boors around.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

6. - Top - End - #246
    Ogre in the Playground

"I'm nothing if not modest. You're pretty good at this yourself." The drow flashes a smile. "For a beginner." He then suddenly dips her and moves in for a scorching kiss. If she doesn't mind, he'll hold it for a few moments, then they'll be back up and dancing again.

Nadia blinks. That's... quite the question. "I, um... I've never really thought about it. I don't mind when you take charge, though." Her face probably couldn't get redder. She waits for Irena's reaction to that.

7. - Top - End - #247

Irena can't help to giggle at her blushing face but then smiles reassuringly, "Then you won't have any trouble playing a slave. As for me, I like being dominant so it will be a bit harder." It's quite obvious she liked the answer though, looking at Nadia with even less subtle desire.

Dena have nothing against being kissed by such an skillful dancer and happily plays along, kissing Kirk back passionately before starting to dance again. "So... when is that auction starting anyway? How much time do we have left?" She asks suggestively while pressing herself against him once he starts pulling her towards her during the dance.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-03-01 at 08:51 PM.

8. - Top - End - #248
    Ogre in the Playground

Bar - Harnel

Jezebel is about to answer him when Dave taps on her shoulder. She'll give him a hard glare before turning back to the dragonkin. "Aside from making someone leave during the show, that's the message your wife asked me to deliver. The Masks, or her. Time is short, so decide."

Missy and Javert

"I've been completely honest with you, so you can be with me."
    He states as he lets himself be pulled to the dancefloor.

Reelshka and Pathfinder

It's only after he gets her to the dancefloor that he pauses. Reaching up, he paws his muzzle in embarrassment. "I...I'm not sure I would be able to dance anything appropriate here." He admits.

Jake and Vasquez

Vasquez flashes him a smile and lets him take her hand. "The honor is mine." She tells him warmly, enjoying their date.

Backstage - Xifra and Salome

Salome can't refrain from nearly glomping Xifra and kissing her as hard as she can. After a long moment, she wraps her tail around her Mistress with a smile. "Mistress and I should get dressed now. We have another show to put on." She says, remembering something with remarkable clarity for once.

9. - Top - End - #249
    Ogre in the Playground

[Bar - Harnel]

"Look Jezebel, you were the one that explicitly told me not to tell anybody it was you holding this event. That's the reason Cessie left. On top of that, the entire argument was me defending you and the masks. On top of that, I'm here to help you by bidding in the auction!"

"But fine. I'll leave. Goes to show what happens when you try to be friendly and make amends."

Harnel will start moving off towards the entrance. If Jezebel has anything else to say, now is the time to say it, before he's gone. Otherwise, he leaves immediately, leaving poor Nephea.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

10. - Top - End - #250
    Troll in the Playground

Missy and Javert

"It did occur to me that this is a target rich environment,"
    Missy admits.

Suddenly, tango! Missy throws herself into it with everything she's got. She loves the tango.

Vasquez and Jake

Jake's tango is much less impressive. It's not a dance he's very familiar with, so Vasquez may have to lead. In his case, all his passion is for his partner.

Backstage

"Mmm, yes. You're going to be irresistable,"
    Xifra says, and "helps" Salome out of her play costume and into her auction one.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

11. - Top - End - #251
    Ogre in the Playground

Nadia giggles and shifts her seat nearer to Irena. She leans against her girlfriend and puts her lips against her ear so they lightly brush against her as she speaks. "Then maybe when we get home we can-" Better cut that off right there. It's safe to say that what she says next is very curtainous

Kirk raises his eyebrow, a pleased smile on his face. "I'm sure we have a bit of time. What did you have in mind?" He may be asking, but he knows exactly what she has in mind. In fact, their dancing will steadily move them toward the edge of the dance floor.

12. - Top - End - #252

That makes the witch's eyes widen and her chees turning slightly red, she didn't know Nadia was this drunk.

"Uhh... yeah." Doesn't take away the fact she would actually want to do that. <.<

"Well, after seeing such a display of raw talent I can't help to be reminded of something else you show particular skill in. I might need some private lessons as I fear I might have started to become a bit rusty." She replies while following along his moves.

13. - Top - End - #253
    Ogre in the Playground

Nadia kisses Irena's ear before pulling away. She giggles a little. "You're blushing." She points out. It's usually Nadia that's left blushing, and the swap amuses her to no end.

"We'll have to find any appropriate place where I can teach you." Kirk says, not quite managing to keep a straight face. As they reach the end of the dance floor, he slows the dance to a halt. "Right this way." He'll proceed to guide her toward the attached hotel.

14. - Top - End - #254

"I-I'm not." Irena replies, only really making it worse. "You just surprised me." She says sheepishly.

Dena really sin't the kind of person that like to be led by hand but she'll follow Kirk to the hotel though.

"Mm, I think you need to drink a special potion before start the session though." She tells him with a smile as they go along. You never knew what kind of diseases cult members had, ew.

"But you never had problems taking your medicine had you Kirky-boy?"

15. - Top - End - #255

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    [Butler - Andy]

"Well I just recommend walking up to someone and saying hi sir. That's usually how I do it sir." Maybe ask them if they're a vegeteranian.
    [Butler - Andy]

Andy seems to be really unsure if that works.

"As I said the last time I tried that the woman was going to kill me and I mean it as I said."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

16. - Top - End - #256
    Ogre in the Playground

Nadia giggles even more and leans against Irena a little. She closes her eyes for a moment to let them rest. "You're really cute when you blush." She says with a small smile.

"You know, that's not really necessary. I am responsible, contrary to popular belief. But if you insist..." Kirk shrugs. He practices safe curtains you know. Well, most of the time, but tonight is included in that most of the time.

The drow pushes open the door to the room as they arrive there. He'll have his hands all over Dena only moments after the door closes behind them. He'll give her a chance to react before moving toward anything too curtainous yet. Well, aside from working that dress off hopefully.

17. - Top - End - #257
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Reelshka and Pathfinder

It's only after he gets her to the dancefloor that he pauses. Reaching up, he paws his muzzle in embarrassment. "I...I'm not sure I would be able to dance anything appropriate here." He admits.
    Reelshka smiles. You're in luck. I took dance lessons not too long ago. Just follow me and we should do alright.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

18. - Top - End - #258
    Ogre in the Playground

[Butler - Andy]

"Do things always work out exactly the same for you the way they did last time sir?" Butler asks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

19. - Top - End - #259
    Ogre in the Playground

Pathfinder and Reelshka

The Wolfen will follow Reelshka's lead, and even though his footing is sure and careful, he likely won't know any dances Reelshka would.

Missy and Javert

Before they dance, as they get into position, he whispers into her ear. "If I were to do something, you wouldn't have to worry about finding out about it."

When they dance, she'll feel that it is perfectly effortless for him no matter how many notches she turns it up. He doesn't breathe heavily or even sweat, as if this were all natural to him.

Jake and Vas

Vasquez isn't too good of a dancer either, but she enjoys being close to him as she whispers little things into his ear that might cause them to leave the party early.

Bar - Harnel and Dave

"I wasn't the one who decided to trust a stranger over my wife."
    Jezebel whispers back before ignoring him, knowing that if Harnel caused any trouble, security would get him out.

She'll look at Dave after a moment, scowling. "What did you need?"

20. - Top - End - #260
    Troll in the Playground

Missy and Javert

"You'd like to think that, wouldn't you?" Missy hisses back, and the tango becomes rather more competitive.

It might draw some attention, particularly from Missy's previous cyborg dance partner.

Butler and Andy and... Moff?

While Butler and Andy are talking, Moff comes up behind Butler and starts petting his ears, feeling only a little bit guilty. I mean, sure, he enjoys petting them, and Butler enjoys being petted, but his thoughts are most assuredly not platonic. Which ordinarily wouldn't bother him - I mean, if Moff had to feel guilty every time he had impure thoughts about straight boys, he'd never get anything done - but it's Butler, and this particular thought is accompanied by a physical action, and those two factors complicate things.

Not enough to stop him from doing it though.

*actions attempted
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

21. - Top - End - #261

Bar - Dave and Jezebel
    "Well...um...you see..."
    He rubs the back of his head awkwardly.
    "Your speech kinda...spoke to me. It made me want to offer all the help for the Red Zone that I could and since I assumed most of the people there couldn't exactly afford a doctor...I kinda wanna volunteer my services if you choose to make a free clinic in the Red Zone. I'm quite an accomplished doctor and if you need to see any credentials I'll be more than happy to show you them."
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

22. - Top - End - #262
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Pathfinder and Reelshka

The Wolfen will follow Reelshka's lead, and even though his footing is sure and careful, he likely won't know any dances Reelshka would.
    Reelshka will try to slowly lead Pathfinder into whatever dance is going on at the moment, hoping she remembers enough from Wolfy's lessons.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

23. - Top - End - #263

Safe curtains huh? Well, Dena is glad seeing him so eager even after that group session he had not too long ago.
    Getting off the dress should be easy enough, it almost came off a few times during the tango. <.<

She giggles, "Finally, this damn thing have almost slipped off me all night, next time I think I will pick something with straps on." And the next instance she seem to have produced a potion from somewhere which she puts to Kirk's mouth, "Be a good boy now..."

Still feeling rather awkward Irena puts her arm around Nadia. While she doesn't really want to comment on that it would be a shame if her girlfriend fell asleep during this, especially since she knows it's going hell of a job waking her up later. "Hey... don't fall asleep now ok?"

24. - Top - End - #264
    Troll in the Playground

Defelent & 'Nymiiria'

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    "I do have two priests permanently attached to my Temple, yes. Although they have their own duties and tasks. What I need are some students and Novitiates, clerics that haven't learnt all the secret rituals. But only one person has received an image from Dalachrech whilst they stayed within my Temple." And it was Naethalee. And students and Novitiates are better than Initiates because students only the one job- to learn Abyssal, and learn Dalachrech's teachings. Novitiates start learning how to cast spells, and learn the easier secret rituals. So both have plenty of free time to devote to rearranging timetables and such like.
    And Naethalee is still uncertain and conflicted about accepting! After her conversation with Genesis. But she hasn't mentioned that to Defelent yet. Maybe she should.

"I see...hopefully others will be accepted as well, so that they can be of assistance," she tells him with a smile.

[Dani]

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    "I'm afraid I'm up for auction at this particular event, so unless you are thinking of bidding on my person I don't think I'll have the time. Later in the week, perhaps?" Dionysius frowns expressively, making it clear just how much he'd rather spend time in her company than with any of the boors around.
    "Oh, well, I'm also up for auction! So I guess it will have to wait a little bit," Dani says, giggling cheerfully.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

25. - Top - End - #265
    Ogre in the Playground

"I wouldn't have minded if it sl-" Then he gets the bottle shoved in his mouth. Kirk pulls his head back and tries to take the bottle from her. "You really are insufferable, you know that?" He does drink it without further complaint, however.

Kirk then proceeds to try and kiss her and maneuver her toward the bed. When they get there, he loops his legs behind her and gives her a little shove so she'll trip and fall on the bed. Hopefully she's appeased by him making a bit of a show of removing his own clothing.

Nadia's eyes open. "I'm not gonna fall asleep. I'm just resting my eyes a little." Because that's definitely convincing. Oh well, she doesn't look like she's dozing off right now.

26. - Top - End - #266
    Orc in the Playground

Defelent & 'Nymiiria'

"Yes, hopefully. But because the Temple has to be kept secret, we don't get as many newcomers as we would like." Defelent sees the need for secrecy, and is aware that if they were exposed and wiped out then whomever wiped them out would also be on the lookout for further Dalachrechian incursions in the future.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

27. - Top - End - #267
    Ogre in the Playground

Bar - Dave and Jezebel

"I've heard of you, but I've also heard of your wife."
    Jezebel says with a touch of annoyance. "While I believe a free clinic in Red Zone would be good, I can't allow you to set one up within Mask Territory. One of our members had a run-in with your wife once. From his account, it was far from a good thing. She had been hunting children in the area and...we'll say she attacked him." She tells him bluntly. "I hope you understand, but I have to be able to protect those who depend on me."

Missy and Javert

"I don't think that. I know that."
    Javert says before turning it up a notch as well. He told her that his enhancements are only in his arms and under-skin armor, not his reflexes, which makes his unhuman like precision, speed, and agility somewhat unsettling.

28. - Top - End - #268

Bar - Dave and Jezebel
    "Madam, I more then understand the need to protect those who depend on you."
    "Regardless though, if you're okay with it I'll set up one outside your territory and I promise I'll make sure Clarissa stops hunting children in the Red Zone."

He was also fed up with his teaching job.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

29. - Top - End - #269

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    [Butler - Andy]

"Do things always work out exactly the same for you the way they did last time sir?" Butler asks.
    [Butler - Andy]

That is a good question. Actually he didn't had many simular things to run the theorie through expect his experiments in the past and they did allways have the same results.

"I'm not sure, but I can only remember getting the same result. So you could say yes."

Andy doesn't notice the Moff he is caught in thoughts.
    Last edited by Zefir; 2012-03-02 at 07:39 PM.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

30. - Top - End - #270
    Ogre in the Playground

[Butler - Andy]

"With absolutely everything you do sirrrRRrrr..." Butler says, getting hit by ear pettings and falling into an eyes-half closed purr.
    Feels so good.

If Andy answers yes again, Butler's going to agree with him based on the fact that he keeps answering the same way and probably refuse to help him lest he get killed. Lost cause and all that if his life is doomed to repeat itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.