New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Steam] Thread XIV: Dr. Steamlove (OR:How I Learned to Stop Worrying & Poosh ze C

Djinn smiled and said "Yes, I will enjoy changing this wheel for you because I am Djinn"
    Spoiler
    Show
    On behalf of YoSaffBridge, a collected gent who also hails from the UK, I would like to apologize for the time (times?) he told your lovely children that they were possessed by El Diablo. He has his own issues to work out, and occasionally suffers from the honest delusion that small children are demons. Plus, he’s a bastard. I guess that’s not really an excuse, but I did say these would be sincere.

Steam Name: [ChHa]YoSaffBridge

2. - Top - End - #152
    Dwarf in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: [Steam] Thread XIV: Dr. Steamlove (OR:How I Learned to Stop Worrying & Poosh ze C

This is what the internet is really for.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Titan in the Playground

Dear lord I hope not.
    Remember how I was wishing for the peace of oblivion a minute ago?

Yeah. That hasn't exactly changed with more knowledge of the situation. -Security Chief Victor Jones, formerly of the UESC Marathon.

X-Com avatar by BRC. He's good folks.

4. - Top - End - #154

Isn't slashfic supposed to be guy/guy or girl/girl?
    Don’t date the sane ones, they’ll only make you crazy. Date the really insane ones but never let them know where you live or work.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ogre in the Playground

Yes, but then Alterform RUINED EVERYTHING. Unless...
    The following errors occurred with your search:

1. This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between searches. Please try again in 306 seconds.

6. - Top - End - #156

You appear to be implying that this girl is packing a certain special something.

Which would be extra hilarious.
    Last edited by tarbrush; 2010-07-14 at 05:00 PM.
    Don’t date the sane ones, they’ll only make you crazy. Date the really insane ones but never let them know where you live or work.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Worira View Post
    Yes, but then Alterform RUINED EVERYTHING. Unless...
    Now that Djinn was closer to the car with the broken steering wheel he could see the girl better. Or actually, he could see the guy. Because that is who was changing the wheel. A hot European guy with long hair and tight clothes. Especially his jeans.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tarbrush View Post
    You appear to be implying that this girl is packing a certain special something.

Which would be extra hilarious.
    I'm betting it's secretly Jibar. Or Rutskarn. Or Mario. Or Sigs. Or Dr. Girlfriend wearing a Jibar costume while the Jibar costume is wearing an attractive female costume, just to be extra confusing.

Ingredients

2oz Djinn
    5oz Water
    1 Lime Wedge

Instructions

Pour Djinn and tonic water into a glass filled with ice cubes. Stir well. Garnish with lime wedge. Serve.

9. - Top - End - #159

I would just like to say that this is not exactly the right place for slashfics to be written.

Anyway, anyone play/have Beat Hazard? I've got a friend who's thinking about getting but he's not sure if it would be worth getting.
    If you want a OotS style Touhou avatar, send me a request.

Steam name: memnarch. Same avatar.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by memnarch View Post
    I would just like to say that this is not exactly the right place for slashfics to be written.
    *coughcough* Errr, roight. And now for something completely different.

Anyway, anyone play/have Beat Hazard? I've got a friend who's thinking about getting but he's not sure if it would be worth getting.
    What is this, topicality? In the Steam Thread? Blasphemy!
    (IIRC, however, the thread's verdict on Beat Hazard was a resounding "meh" on account of your music not having a serious enough impact on gameplay.)

11. - Top - End - #161
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Djinn_In_Tonic View Post
    I'm betting it's secretly Jibar. Or Rutskarn. Or Mario. Or Sigs. Or Dr. Girlfriend wearing a Jibar costume while the Jibar costume is wearing an attractive female costume, just to be extra confusing.
    It'd have to be Jibar. I ain't for'n.

Also, we might want to take this to Steam or something. You know what happens to shippers in these here parts.

Hey! We should form a ChHa Shipping Group. I'll host if anybody else is on board.
    Last edited by Rutskarn; 2010-07-14 at 05:07 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    <-I won this from Dr. Bath.
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #162
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rutskarn View Post
    It'd have to be Jibar. I ain't for'n.

Also, we might want to take this to Steam or something. You know what happens to shippers in these here parts.

Hey! We should form a ChHa Shipping Group. I'll host if anybody else is on board.
    i c wut u did thar

13. - Top - End - #163
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

I don't. I really don't.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #164
    Ogre in the Playground

As long as whatever is written is preserved for all time.
    The following errors occurred with your search:

1. This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between searches. Please try again in 306 seconds.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Troll in the Playground

The guy stood up from wheel and shook Djinns hand. he said 'my name is rutsbar because my dad was rutskarn and my other dad was jibar so I am rutsbar."

It's not revealed until chapter six that his mom was a ghost.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Linker View Post
    The guy stood up from wheel and shook Djinns hand. he said 'my name is rutsbar because my dad was rutskarn and my other dad was jibar so I am rutsbar."

It's not revealed until chapter six that his mom was a ghost.
    Presumably she ran away to have an affair with Phase?

17. - Top - End - #167
    Ettin in the Playground

Just because I had the idea,

The Doctor's Worst Nightmare
    This tasty apple stops the Heavy from being healed by friendly medics whilst under its effects, but in turn the healthy fruit gives he Heavy a regenerative effect of 5/sec, whether in combat or not!
    Nothing but a Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Cogwheel View Post
    Also, are you even human any more, or did you just transcend into some sort of in-joke singularity?

18. - Top - End - #168
    Ogre in the Playground

...I killed the thread. I really did kill it. Damn.

I supposed I'm supposed to feel remorse or something... but all I feel is this mischievous, overwhelming desire to laugh like a madman.
    The Feud continues!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbash Kazdar View Post
    - Feud, the: The 'secret' plot to do something to BlackFox for some reason no one seems to really recall. Accusations of a government cover-up concerning the Feud remain unsubstantiated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoseki View Post
    Hoseki looks between Blackfox and El Jaspero. "...I think the Elemental Plane of Fire has frozen over."

19. - Top - End - #169

Quote Originally Posted by Jibar View Post

This tasty apple stops the Heavy from being healed by friendly medics whilst under its effects, but in turn the healthy fruit gives he Heavy a regenerative effect of 5/sec, whether in combat or not!
    I don't think I'd ever equip this, but I know many who would.

It might just be me, but the ability to throw out a sandvich and heal my medic (or any medic) is invaluable to me.
    Last edited by Djinn_in_Tonic; 2010-07-14 at 05:56 PM.

Ingredients

2oz Djinn
    5oz Water
    1 Lime Wedge

Instructions

Pour Djinn and tonic water into a glass filled with ice cubes. Stir well. Garnish with lime wedge. Serve.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Jibar View Post

Would you like to see my Dogmantra Lord Fauntleroy impression?

Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Rutskarn; 2010-07-14 at 05:57 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #171
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rutskarn View Post
    RAGE
    Dogmantra already did that. In-game. It was hilarious. There may have been teamkilling or shouting or griefing. I wouldn't know, I was too busy being a hat.
    The Feud continues!
    Spoiler
    Show
    - Feud, the: The 'secret' plot to do something to BlackFox for some reason no one seems to really recall. Accusations of a government cover-up concerning the Feud remain unsubstantiated.
    Hoseki looks between Blackfox and El Jaspero. "...I think the Elemental Plane of Fire has frozen over."

22. - Top - End - #172
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fawkes View Post
    Dogmantra x Equalizer
    This would be a very rough paring, as the more Dogmantra is injured the faster it- OH GOD MENTAL IMAGE
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn_In_Tonic View Post
    HATE. LOTS OF HATE. DIRECTED AT YOU, DRIZVOLTA. OH GOD MY MIND.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawkes View Post
    Well, I think the solution is clear. Don't download Steam if you don't have legs.
    Thank you Prime32 for the Rumia avatar!

23. - Top - End - #173

Quote Originally Posted by Drizvolta View Post
    This would be a very rough paring, as the more Dogmantra is injured the faster it- OH GOD MENTAL IMAGE
    HATE. LOTS OF HATE. DIRECTED AT YOU, DRIZVOLTA. OH GOD MY MIND.

Ingredients

2oz Djinn
    5oz Water
    1 Lime Wedge

Instructions

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ettin in the Playground

Then a bunch of canadians appear being led the new OVERLORD OF CANADA! , Gamerlord, he had just announced he has declared war on all slashfics, bullets begin to rip through the car.
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2010-07-14 at 06:04 PM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

25. - Top - End - #175
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by blackfox View Post
    ...I killed the thread. I really did kill it. Damn.

I supposed I'm supposed to feel remorse or something... but all I feel is this mischievous, overwhelming desire to laugh like a madman.
    Congrats, have a cookie
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Byrnbot08 View Post
    A PROBLEM HAS BEEN DETECTED AND BYRNBOT08 HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN. THE PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE CAUSED BY THE FOLLOWING PLAYER: EMLYN
    In fact, Team Fortress 2 is just full of rage. Let's just skip it all and say that this game is for angry, masochistic people. Except for Emlyn. He's just angry.

Pony avatar by self

26. - Top - End - #176
    Ogre in the Playground

...braindead now, thanks. You'd best hope this cookie helps with that.
    Last edited by blackfox; 2010-07-14 at 06:34 PM.
    The Feud continues!
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #177
    Troll in the Playground

Would the dynamics of seme and uke would get switched depending on Dogmantra's current health rate?

You know, with hard pounds at low hit points and soft blows at high hit points?

Don't forget that, when overhealed, he'd be able to survive the blow from the Equalizer.

Not to mention the subsequent launch that would follow...

But really, I'm not among those weird slashfic shippers. I never look for this sort of thing when it doesn't make much sense frankly, and all the yaoi fangirls I know share the same perspective, preferring not to force people into relationships.

So, let's focus on the fact that Dogmantra often expressed fondness towards the Pain Train.

You know what would be the ultimate ship?

Dogmantra x Gunboats.
    Last edited by Winthur; 2010-07-14 at 07:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldariel View Post
    Mordekaiser for president.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Ettin in the Playground

Phase x Phase

29. - Top - End - #179
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Phase View Post
    Phase x Phase
    Pretty sure Sneak already called shipping with himself. Although this one may be just as amusing.
    The Feud continues!
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #180
    Orc in the Playground

Since my internet died for a day, you people post too goddamn and therefore don't give a crap about you guys are talking about.

Blackfox, I took a look at your pics and you look EXACTLY like I thought you would...how am I not surprised.

And for the Fallout 3 players out there....where in god's name do I find the freaking Broken steel on steam, I can't freakin find it and I want to play an ending that DOESN'T TOTALLY FREAKING SUCK.
    "I believe that pickles are cucumbers that sold out....they sold their soul to the devil, and the devil was dill. ~Mitch Hedberg
    Special Guest keeps making me think that it is some uber-pro who eats crockets and fires rainbows.