New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Trissociate [3.5 Base Class] (PEACH)

Hey guys! MAJOR UPDATE!

So while pulling the sample Trissociates together, I thought to myself: Man, this is tedious work. I wonder if there is someway to automate this compilation process...

Behold: The EZ-Trissociate program! It uses a simple console interface to prompt you to select 1 Focus + 3 Associations, and compiles the level progression table for you, in a handy HTML.

Right now there are only 5 Associations coded into it. More will be forthcoming, but I would like at least some of you to play around with it to see if there are any bugs, or suggestions for improvements.
    Last edited by JeminiZero; 2012-06-17 at 01:16 AM.
    ESPRE Super Powers Roleplay Engine: An open game RPG about super powers.
    Spoiler
    Show

Trissociate 3.5 Homebrew Base Class. Mix & match abilites & templates to make virtually any sort of character!
    Emerald Legion A Mind Flayer's guide to breeding Ikea Tarrasques
    The Blob Ikea Tarrasques Redux through Fusion+Astral Seed
    Spellblade Tennis Throw out nigh infinite spells per round
    Sleeping Raven Infinite Blood Frenzy Nigh infinite melee damage exploit

2. - Top - End - #62
    Troll in the Playground

No comments at all?

Added elemental savant.
    Last edited by JeminiZero; 2012-06-16 at 10:46 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Trissociate 3.5 Homebrew Base Class. Mix & match abilites & templates to make virtually any sort of character!

3. - Top - End - #63
    Firbolg in the Playground

Can't really comment on the program, I can't access the site on my computer. But I'm glad you managed to make it, it will help a lot of people with making sheets for a trissociate.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

4. - Top - End - #64

Quote Originally Posted by JeminiZero View Post
    Hey guys! MAJOR UPDATE!

So while pulling the sample Trissociates together, I thought to myself: Man, this is tedious work. I wonder if there is someway to automate this compilation process...

Behold: The EZ-Trissociate program! It uses a simple console interface to prompt you to select 1 Focus + 3 Associations, and compiles the level progression table for you, in a handy HTML.

Right now there are only 5 Associations coded into it. More will be forthcoming, but I would like at least some of you to play around with it to see if there are any bugs, or suggestions for improvements.
    It doesn't seem to work when I try it. I try to open it and for a split second a command box pops up, and then closes by itself.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Barbarian in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

I have the same problem. I'm running Windows XP2, if that's any help.
    President and founder of the "Jonathan Harker Was The True Hero of Dracula" Fan club.
    To join, you may either add J.H.W.T.T.H.O.D to your sig or modify the sig above.
    (Avatar darkwizard.png by Teutonic Knight.)

Spoiler: What Pokemon are you?
    Show

6. - Top - End - #66

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Cross View Post
    I have the same problem. I'm running Windows XP2, if that's any help.
    I'm using Windows 7, so it isn't specific to XP2.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Bugbear in the Playground

Post Re: Trissociate [3.5 Base Class] (PEACH)

No comments at all?

Added elemental savant.
    Mine is just a text box with a ton of code, but I'm running a mac so that's probably normal...
    Extended Signature here.

Darth Vader avatar by Kymme

SWSE Campaign:
    IC Thread
    OOC Thread

8. - Top - End - #68
    Troll in the Playground

Added a Lycanthrope association.

Quote Originally Posted by EdroGrimshell View Post
    Can't really comment on the program, I can't access the site on my computer. But I'm glad you managed to make it, it will help a lot of people with making sheets for a trissociate.
    I'm open to suggestions for alternate file hosting sites if you have any.

Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
    It doesn't seem to work when I try it. I try to open it and for a split second a command box pops up, and then closes by itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
    I'm using Windows 7, so it isn't specific to XP2.
    Hmm... Do you have Java 1.6 or better installed? (The console is supposed to say it needs Java 1.6, but apparently its closing too quickly for anyone to see... I should probably put a readme file in there.)

Quote Originally Posted by Vilpich View Post
    Mine is just a text box with a ton of code, but I'm running a mac so that's probably normal...
    I should probably put the Java Bytecode online, so that Mac users can run it directly off the Java VM... which is a bit technically trickier.
    Last edited by JeminiZero; 2012-06-18 at 08:34 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #69
    Dwarf in the Playground

Just noticed something with the Artificer association. You should make it so it adds use magic device to the Trissociate's class skill list, because unless I missed it, I dose not currently and UMD is not on the base class's skill list, and well, without it a lot of things will not work for the Artificer, including its iconic feature, Item Creation.
    Last edited by DrewVolker; 2012-06-21 at 09:17 PM.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Troll in the Playground

GAH! How could I have missed somthing so obvious.

Alright, thats been fixed now. Thanks for pointing that out.

In other news, the latest version of EZ-Trissociate has been expanded to a total of 29 Associations. Still needs Java 6 or better to run though.

I plan to review the following associations before adding them in. Suggestions for these would be particularly welcome (but feel free to throw out suggestions for the others if you have any):
    -Lycanthrope (new kid on the block. How balanced is it?)
    -Paladin
    -Turn Undead
    -Weapon Master
    -Ranger
    -Half Undead (will probably be converted to half vampire or something)
    Last edited by JeminiZero; 2012-06-22 at 11:51 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #71
    Dwarf in the Playground

I have no complaints about any of the ones your listed, or any at all for that matter. I quite like the weapon master, paladin and lycanthrope ones myself.

Oh a different matter I've been toying around with an idea in my head most of the day. You should lay out rules for is someone wants to gestalt a Trissociate with the class itself. I'm just thinking how much fun it'd be to have 2 focuses and 6 associations, haha. Might try to see if anyone I know that will GM a game will do a gestalt game just so I can talk them into letting me do a Trissociate/Trissociate.

Anyway, I hope you keep up the awesome work on this class. Its great to see you're still pumping out associations.

Edit:
    I just relooked over the animal/magical companion association, and I must say, I find it horribly underpowered compared to many, if not all the other associations. The main reason I think it is so weak is that it is, well weaker than a single feat.
    Wild Cohort: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/re/20031118a
    Is a single feat that grants you an animal companion like cohort that is only slightly (iirc of the top of my head only like one bonus HD less) less powerful than a druid's animal companion.

Since you are singling out the animal companion/special mount for its own association, I don't see why you can't make it as strong, if not stronger than the basic druid's animal companion.
    Just my thoughts on it, wanted to bounce it off ya and get your thoughts aswell.
    Last edited by DrewVolker; 2012-06-23 at 10:01 PM.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Bugbear in the Playground

Post Re: Trissociate [3.5 Base Class] (PEACH)

Quote Originally Posted by DrewVolker View Post
    Edit:
    I just relooked over the animal/magical companion association, and I must say, I find it horribly underpowered compared to many, if not all the other associations. The main reason I think it is so weak is that it is, well weaker than a single feat.
    Is a single feat that grants you an animal companion like cohort that is only slightly (iirc of the top of my head only like one bonus HD less) less powerful than a druid's animal companion.

Since you are singling out the animal companion/special mount for its own association, I don't see why you can't make it as strong, if not stronger than the basic druid's animal companion.
    Just my thoughts on it, wanted to bounce it off ya and get your thoughts aswell.
    Why not allow for multiple animal companions as you progress in the association? Or instead of an animal companion association, one more similar to PF's eidolon.
    Extended Signature here.

Darth Vader avatar by Kymme

SWSE Campaign:
    IC Thread
    OOC Thread

13. - Top - End - #73
    Troll in the Playground

OK, afer someone pointed out to me that EZ-trissociate wasn't working even on PCs with Java, the latest EZ-Trissociate has gone through a code packaging overhaul. It *should* work now for those of you Window users who were having problems before. Note that when you launch it, Windows will ask if you want to let it modify your computer. Basically, it needs write permission in order to generate the HTML files onto disc. So click yes.

Oh a different matter I've been toying around with an idea in my head most of the day. You should lay out rules for is someone wants to gestalt a Trissociate with the class itself. I'm just thinking how much fun it'd be to have 2 focuses and 6 associations, haha. Might try to see if anyone I know that will GM a game will do a gestalt game just so I can talk them into letting me do a Trissociate/Trissociate.
    If you do find a DM kind enough to let you use homebrew, don't push your luck by demanding Gestalt.

That is actually a fair point. I might need to rethink the Progression a little. Although it probably shouldn't be stronger than the Druid, who can get stuff like 12 HD Dire Bear on level 13.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilpich View Post
    Why not allow for multiple animal companions as you progress in the association? Or instead of an animal companion association, one more similar to PF's eidolon.
    Mostly because I'm not too familiar with Pathfinder stuff. Also, I'm under the impression that DMs tend to loathe stuff that grants you an army of persistent minions. Eidolon certainly has some interesting ideas on being able to customize your minion, but I've been trying to keep each Association simple without having an entire subsystem. Mostly because I think its a sufficiently large DM nightmare to read through this ENTIRE class, without having to learn SEVERAL subsystems on top of it.

In other news, it always struck me as odd that there were no Associations that provided Hide in Plain Sight (besides Ranger, but that comes in way too late to be of much use). Since the most common HiPS methods are shadow themed (Shadowdancer, Shadwocraft mage, dark template, shadow creature template), I decided that HiPS should be a Shadow Themed association. Current version:

Spoiler
    Show

Shadow-Infused Association
    {table] Level | Shadow Mantle | Special | Shadow-Infused spell-like Abilities Gained
    Starter | - | Shadow Cold Resistance, Low light vision | -

01 | 5% | Dark Vision 60 ft | Disguise Self 3/day

03 | 10% | Shadow Hide in Plain Sight (Lesser) | Darkness 3/day

05 | 15% | Improved Dark Vision (60 ft) | Major Image 1/day

07 | 20% | Shadow Hide in Plain Sight (Improved) | Shadow Conjuration 1/day

09 | 25% | Shadow Subschool Enhancement (Lesser) | Shadow Evocation 1/day

11 | 30% | Shadow Hide in Plain Sight (Greater) | Shadow Walk OR Plane Shift (to and from the Plane of Shadow only) 1/day

13 | 35% | Shadow Image, Shadow Speed Boost (+10 ft) | Greater Shadow Conjuration 1/day

15 | 40% | Shadow Subschool Enhancement (Improved) | Greater Shadow Evocation 1/day

17 | 45% | Shadow-Infused Rapid Summons | Summon Monster IX (Creatures with the Shadow Creature Template instead of Fiendish or Celestial. See Manual of the Planes page 190 and Lords of Madness page 167) 1/day

19 | 50% | Shadow Subschool Enhancement (Greater) | Shades 1/day
    [/table]

Shadow Mantle (Su): At will, you can conceal yourself with shifting shadows. This ability provides concealment according to the table above. You can can dismiss or resume this effect as a free action. Darkvision and low-light vision offer no help in piercing the Shadow Mantle, but any creature that can see in magical darkness can ignore the miss chance, as can a creature with blindsight or true seeing. The shadows make it difficult to specifically target you, but your enemies are aware of your position. Hence you cannot use Shadow Mantle to make Hide checks. Shadow Mantle does not function in bright daylight, or similiar effects such as a daylight spell. It counts as the equivalent of a 3rd-level darkness effect for the purpose of interacting with light spells.

Shadow-Infused Spell-Like Abilities Gained (Sp): You gain spell-like abilities as you advance, following the progression above. The caster level equals your Trissociate level. The Save DCs, where applicable, are based on your highest mental ability score- Intelligence, Wisdom or Charisma (10 + spell level + highest mental ability score modifier). You qualify for the following feat:

Shadow-Infused Physical Magic:
    Requirements: Trissociate Shadow-Infused Associate
    Benefit: You may use the highest modifier from any of your ability scores, including physical ability scores, to decide the Save DC, of the spell-like Abilities gained from your Shadow-Infused Association. This does not affect the spell-like Abilities gained from other sources.
    Special: You may buy this feat with Battle Focus Features.

Shadow Cold Resistance: You gain resistance against cold, equal to your Trissociate level.

Improved Dark Vision (Ex): Your darkvision now lets you see normally even in magical darkness, to a range of 60 ft.

Shadow Hide in Plain Sight (Su): You can attempt to hide even while being observed, provided certain other conditions are met. You can even hide herself from view in the open without anything to actually hide behind:

Lesser: You can attempt to hide, so long as you are in an area of magical darkness.

Improved: You can attempt to hide, so long as you are in an area of shadowy illumination or darker, including total mundane darkness and magical darkness.

Greater: You can attempt to hide, so long as you are in an area that does not have full daylight or similiar effect. Artificial illumination, even a light or continual flame spell, does not negate this ability, but a daylight spell will.

Shadow Subschool Enhancement (Su): Your Shadow subschool spell-like abilities (Shadow Conjuration, Shadow Evocation, Greater Shadow Conjuration, Greater Shadow Evocation, and Shades) gained from the Shadow-Infused Association, improve as noted below. This does not apply to Shadow subschool spells or spell-like abilities you might have from other sources.

Lesser: Shadow Conjuration and Shadow Evocation are now 40% real.

Improved: Shadow Conjuration and Shadow Evocation are now 60% real. Greater Shadow Conjuration and Greater Shadow Evocation are 70% real.

Greater: Shadow Conjuration and Shadow Evocation are now 70% real. Greater Shadow Conjuration and Greater Shadow Evocation are 80% real. Shades is 90% real.

Shadow Image (Su): You can choose to cast your Major Image spell-like ability in a different way. When you choose to apply this ability, you can sustain your Major Image without needing to concentrate, but it lasts only for 1 round per Trissociate level. You do not need to apply this ability if you do not want to (i.e. you can still cast Major Image and concentrate on it normally). This only applies to the Major Image spell-like ability you get from your Shadow-Infused association.

Shadow Speed Boost (Ex): You gain an untyped bonus to all your movement modes, equal to the number indicated in the brackets. This bonus applies even to movement modes which you gain, that are in temporary in nature, such as flight from a Fly spell.

Shadow-Infused Rapid Summons (Ex): You may use your Summoning Spell Like Abilities as a standard action. This only applies to the Summoning Spell Like Abilities gained from your Shadow-Infused Association.

Automatic Mastery Talents
    Recover Spell Like Ability: You gain the Recover Spell Like Ability talent as described above.
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #74
    Dwarf in the Playground

I can see your point on being iffy about letting the animal companion be stronger than a druids, and since this class is aiming to be good, but not too powerful I am not exactly sure how to go about deciding how strong the companion should be.

I think either equal to a druids animal companion, or maybe change some things around?
    An idea would to do something similar to the totem companion from NeoSeraphi's barbarian. I think the way he handled it made it so the animal companion had good lasting power. In my view animal companions tend to get rather meh later on. Link to the barbarian class I'm talking about: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230224

Oh the shadow association, I like it. I am not too well versed in the shadow magic section of the tome of magic (or any section in it, to be honest) so I can't really comment, but I do like it, and wouldn't mind adding it to a stealthy type character.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Troll in the Playground

OK, Animal Companion progression has been updated to follow Druid.

I can see your point on being iffy about letting the animal companion be stronger than a druids, and since this class is aiming to be good, but not too powerful I am not exactly sure how to go about deciding how strong the companion should be.
    Yes well, that is the challenge of designing virtually anything homebrew. I think following Druid progression puts it on the balancing point of: "Not too strong that the DM says no" vs "Not too weak as to be entirely useless".

Oh the shadow association, I like it. I am not too well versed in the shadow magic section of the tome of magic (or any section in it, to be honest) so I can't really comment, but I do like it, and wouldn't mind adding it to a stealthy type character.
    Its not based on ToM Shadow Magic (because I'm also not familiar with it). Its abilities are largely drawn from the Blend into Shadow (DoTU) Dark Template, Shadowdancer, Shadowcraft mage and the core Shadow Subschool spells. Its almost like a half-Shadow-Creature template.
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #76
    Dwarf in the Playground

The new version of animal companion is good in my opinion. You fixed all I had issues with. Good work, yet again.

Can't wait to get to try this class out, multiple times, because well this is like the ultimate custom-concept class.

Edit: Literally just thought of something. Maybe a feat/alternate feature for the animal/magical companion association where instead of a animal/magical beast you get a dragon. The kind that bumps up age categories at certain HD instead of waiting to be that old naturally (I believe this kind of dragon is found in book of wyrms setting which is 2nd edition, but its also found/described in the dragon magazines that give dragon pc progression classes). Just a thought I thought I'd bounce off you.
    Last edited by DrewVolker; 2012-06-26 at 01:51 AM.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Troll in the Playground

OK, I've split Turn and Rebuke Undead into 2 seperate Associations, and beefed up their list of SLAs, because they seemed to be seriously lacking in comparison with any of the half-blood spell lists. I hope I didn't go overboard.

Can't wait to get to try this class out, multiple times, because well this is like the ultimate custom-concept class.
    There is a homebrew playtest game being run by lorddrake over PbP. Wyntonian is currently looking for party mates, or you could go solo. You could even submit and run multiple characters if you want.

Edit: Literally just thought of something. Maybe a feat/alternate feature for the animal/magical companion association where instead of a animal/magical beast you get a dragon.
    I'll see what I can do. I still have to actually finish reviewing Incarnum. And there are the Vampire and Lich requests.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #78
    Dwarf in the Playground

OK, I've split Turn and Rebuke Undead into 2 seperate Associations, and beefed up their list of SLAs, because they seemed to be seriously lacking in comparison with any of the half-blood spell lists. I hope I didn't go overboard.
    At a quick glance I like the changes you have made, no complaints here.

There is a homebrew playtest game being run by lorddrake over PbP. Wyntonian is currently looking for party mates, or you could go solo. You could even submit and run multiple characters if you want.
    Thank you, so much. I am going to be asking for at least two different characters, haha. First one I will see if I can get my -cough- gestalt -cough- Trissociate.

I'll see what I can do. I still have to actually finish reviewing Incarnum. And there are the Vampire and Lich requests.
    Yeah.. Sorry about constantly shooting out ideas at you. I just randomly think of something that I think could be fun for this class/concept and hurl it at you.
    Last edited by DrewVolker; 2012-06-26 at 11:57 AM.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Troll in the Playground

OK, I've added a note to Chosen Energy Resistance so that multiple Resistance from different associations will stack. This makes Associations that provide Energy Resistance more compatible with each other. (So you could blend together a Half-Farspawn/Half-Fiend without worrying about overlapping Energy Resistance).

Similiarly, Shadow Cold Resistance reworded to Chosen Energy Resistance with just Cold, to allow it to stack with other Chosen Energy Resistance. Also, Celesial and Farspawn Energy Resistance expanded to cover the 4 basic common elements (Fire, Cold, Electricity, Acid). This is mostly so that they can be combined with Elemental Savant without overlapping energy resistance concerns.

I've also added an Adaptation note to Animal Companion to allow its possible use with other creatures.

The Elemental Savant Strike has been given some equipment support by allowing certain warlock gear to apply to it.

Turn and Rebuke Undead have been added to EZ-Trissociate, so it now contains all the Associations I've made to date. As promised, I've uploaded the JAR version of EZ-Trissociate for Mac/Linux users. I'm NOT sure if the instructions I've written for them work, so if they don't work let me know, and I'll try an figure out whats going wrong.

Yeah.. Sorry about constantly shooting out ideas at you. I just randomly think of something that I think could be fun for this class/concept and hurl it at you.
    Nah, its fine. This class was designed to help realize uncommon character concepts, so anything that expands its options is good.
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #80

I sorta want to see synergy feats for more fully blending the associations. Like an arcane one with animal companion being able to make said companion a familiar or something.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #81
    Troll in the Playground

I sorta want to see synergy feats for more fully blending the associations. Like an arcane one with animal companion being able to make said companion a familiar or something.
    Hmm... how about something like this:

Familiar Companion
    Requirements: Trissociate Animal Companion Associate with Magical Companion.
    Benefit: Your Magical Companion gains additional abilities as if it was a familiar. Firstly, it counts as a familiar for spells and items that specifically target familiars. Hence you could cast Enhance Familiar (SpC 82) on your companion. However, it continues to use its own hit dice, hit points and skills ranks. Additionally, at the Trissociate levels indicated below, it gains additional abilities as a familiar:
    04. Empathic Link
    07. Deliver Touch Spells
    10. Speak with Animals of its kind
    13. Scry on Familiar
    Special: You may buy this feat with Battle Focus Features.

Edit: On a related note, are you still having problems downloading EZ-Trissociate from the site?
    Last edited by JeminiZero; 2012-06-30 at 11:16 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #82

RedWizardGuy

Actually, it's weird.....
    i can download the program, and when I download it, it accepts the Focus, and Primary and Secondary Associations, but then turns itself off.
    President and founder of the "Jonathan Harker Was The True Hero of Dracula" Fan club.
    To join, you may either add J.H.W.T.T.H.O.D to your sig or modify the sig above.
    (Avatar darkwizard.png by Teutonic Knight.)

Spoiler: What Pokemon are you?
    Show

23. - Top - End - #83

i can download the program, and when I download it, it accepts the Focus, and Primary and Secondary Associations, but then turns itself off.
    Same happens with me.
    Last edited by Wavelab; 2012-07-05 at 01:40 AM.
    Extended Hombrew Signature

24. - Top - End - #84
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wavelab View Post
    Same happens with me.
    Gah! Sorry about that... I think my instructions are incomplete.

These are the steps for the Windows exe:
    1) When you click on the download link, it asks you what do you want to do with the file
    2) Save the file to any location you want, within your computer
    3) Go to that location, and then double click the exe
    4) It should ask you for Focus + Associations
    5) After inputting your choices, it should generate a HTML file within the same folder, and close itself.

If you are stil having problems with this set of instruction, let me know kind of PC are you using (Windos 7, Windows XP, Mac or Linux), and which version of EZ-Trissociate (exe or jar) you are using.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #85

If you are stil having problems with this set of instruction, let me know kind of PC are you using (Windos 7, Windows XP, Mac or Linux), and which version of EZ-Trissociate (exe or jar) you are using.
    I think you mean operating system.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #86
    Troll in the Playground

I think you mean operating system.
    Yes, I meant OS.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #87
    Ogre in the Playground

I've had the same problem with it not generating the file every time I attempt to use it. I'm running it on Windows 7.
    DnD Me
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral Evil Human Sorcerer/Rogue (1st/1st Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-13
    Dexterity-12
    Constitution-12
    Intelligence-15
    Wisdom-11
    Charisma-13

28. - Top - End - #88
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by mrcarter11 View Post
    I've had the same problem with it not generating the file every time I attempt to use it. I'm running it on Windows 7.
    Presumably you're using the exe version? Could you try running it from dos prompt and see if it prints an error message?
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #89
    Ogre in the Playground

Yes the exe version. Anyways, the program runs fine when started through cmd, and the html file is generated. Also of note, I went into the properties and modified its permissions and it works fine now. My only issue is that is doesn't actually tell you that the file is generated, it just makes it. Thankfully it generates in the same folder as the program itself.
    DnD Me
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral Evil Human Sorcerer/Rogue (1st/1st Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-13
    Dexterity-12
    Constitution-12
    Intelligence-15
    Wisdom-11
    Charisma-13

30. - Top - End - #90
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by mrcarter11 View Post
    Also of note, I went into the properties and modified its permissions and it works fine now.
    Interesting... Would you be so kind as to share with us what are the settings you changed?
    Spoiler
    Show