New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323348 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #661
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Regroup and Reload, let's Run over some R.... ...vamponies

Letting the group reform, Staccata moves into her usual position as the rogue of the group. "Let's end this."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

2. - Top - End - #662
    Troll in the Playground

Vampony Stuff

"What's...going on here?.."
    Miss M asked as naturally she took note their captain wasn't trying to kill anyone here.

"Bhwh...bhuh....She was able to break out of a vampony's mind hold,"
    Zephyr sputtered out, flank planted nicely on the floor.

"What?" Even Miss M was in shock. "How was that possible? That shouldn't happen...ever...just like that."

"The power of a big damn kiss...?..Maybe a glitch?...Maybe vamponies are not that powerful of creatures after all...."

Miss M stared at him for a moment and took a small breath not that she needed to do. This was something she definitely had to look into, but later. For now, other stuffs.

"Mmm...well...everyone, I do extend my offer still to drink my blood...I'm not sure what we'll exactly be facing anymore....and the least I can do let myself heal you as best as I can..."

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Fake tea. It be glamoured sugar and water. Ye pot be iron and Ah connae touch them lest Ah seek torturous agony." she replied with a bright smile.

"Oh...I see....maybe we can get a non iron pot?...I dunno if it exists...I wonder if Aubade had her sun tea...she'd keep that in a glass container...ooh...put ice cubes in it for a chilled ice sun tea!"
    Ember's mind sorta just went off track.

3. - Top - End - #663
    Titan in the Playground

Vamponies ReVamped

Following close behind, Sandy galloped over to Rainbow and pulled her into a brief, but tight hug. "It does me a power o' good t'see you back t'your old self again," he said as he pulled away with a grin. Instead of the pain and sorrow of seeing her broken, all he could feel was the relief of seeing her well. The engineer was all smiles, all full of joy like the horrors of this mission had never happened. He stood stock-straight, and gave her a tidy salute. "Y'have my word I'll try m'very best t'not be needin' any more healin' this mission. I'll be carefuller than a hen steppin' on eggshells, I will."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-19 at 03:07 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #664
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Vampony Stuff

"What's...going on here?.."
    Miss M asked as naturally she took note their captain wasn't trying to kill anyone here.

"Bhwh...bhuh....She was able to break out of a vampony's mind hold,"
    Zephyr sputtered out, flank planted nicely on the floor.

"What?" Even Miss M was in shock. "How was that possible? That shouldn't happen...ever...just like that."

"The power of a big damn kiss...?..Maybe a glitch?...Maybe vamponies are not that powerful of creatures after all...."
    "Nah, you lot are just as almighty as you think you are. Well, as much as you two think you are, at any rate. Love is just stronger by an order of magnitude. I can demonstrate with about half a dozen stories just off the top of my- gahhhh! Careful!"

Miss M stared at him for a moment and took a small breath not that she needed to do. This was something she definitely had to look into, but later. For now, other stuffs.

"Mmm...well...everyone, I do extend my offer still to drink my blood...I'm not sure what we'll exactly be facing anymore....and the least I can do let myself heal you as best as I can..."
    Daniel stops being limp long enough to roll on to his back and cross his forehooves. The effect of his raised eyebrow and deadpan unamused expression is really quite limited by the fact that he's being dragged around like a naughty foal. "Yeah, I think I'll just die, thanks."

He rolls again, getting to all four hooves, and bats Silverpine's mouth away softly. He closes his eyes and grits his teeth silently for a moment, then draws his bow, shakes himself, and joins the group. "Two grenades isn't enough to knock me off my game, Captain. Ready when you are."

He glances back at their lost puppy. "Though, I'd like to continue to second that plan. Let's go use our new toy."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

5. - Top - End - #665
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Oh...I see....maybe we can get a non iron pot?...I dunno if it exists...I wonder if Aubade had her sun tea...she'd keep that in a glass container...ooh...put ice cubes in it for a chilled ice sun tea!"
    Ember's mind sorta just went off track.
    Lochbed nodded a response. "Bronze. Brass and bronze. Some rubbed with oil for darkness. Och that would do ye well to match ye coat."

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Vamponies ReVamped

Following close behind, Sandy galloped over to Rainbow and pulled her into a brief, but tight hug. "It does me a power o' good t'see you back t'your old self again," he said as he pulled away with a grin. Instead of the pain and sorrow of seeing her broken, all he could feel was the relief of seeing her well. The engineer was all smiles, all full of joy like the horrors of this mission had never happened. He stood stock-straight, and gave her a tidy salute. "Y'have my word I'll try m'very best t'not be needin' any more healin' this mission. I'll be carefuller than a hen steppin' on eggshells, I will."
    That tug was hour in her mind. every second savored to extend the feeling of care. The gap missing scared her, she realized it happened again. Unfortanely embraces of warmth melt worries.

Oh but hugs had to end and things returned to salutes. "Don't make me worry like that again, Sandy.." she said with a gentle slap to his chest. Then she pointed to the Cubey then the direstion away from the cube.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

6. - Top - End - #666
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Regroup and Reload, let's Run over some R.... ...vamponies

Letting the group reform, Staccata moves into her usual position as the rogue of the group. "Let's end this."
    "Let's," Silverpine echoed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "Nah, you lot are just as almighty as you think you are. Well, as much as you two think you are, at any rate. Love is just stronger by an order of magnitude. I can demonstrate with about half a dozen stories just off the top of my- gahhhh! Careful!"

Daniel stops being limp long enough to roll on to his back and cross his forehooves. The effect of his raised eyebrow and deadpan unamused expression is really quite limited by the fact that he's being dragged around like a naughty foal. "Yeah, I think I'll just die, thanks."

He rolls again, getting to all four hooves, and bats Silverpine's mouth away softly. He closes his eyes and grits his teeth silently for a moment, then draws his bow, shakes himself, and joins the group. "Two grenades isn't enough to knock me off my game, Captain. Ready when you are."

He glances back at their lost puppy. "Though, I'd like to continue to second that plan. Let's go use our new toy."
    Silverpine shook his head. Somehow, he managed to escaped the rockfall and everything in between with only a few cuts and bruises. Nothing that needed serious medical attention anyway. He trotted forward, unslinging his shotgun. "I prefer not to be Cubey's meal for the day, if possible."

Slosh, slosh.

7. - Top - End - #667
    Titan in the Playground

Lochbed nodded a response. "Bronze. Brass and bronze. Some rubbed with oil for darkness. Och that would do ye well to match ye coat."

That tug was hour in her mind. every second savored to extend the feeling of care. The gap missing scared her, she realized it happened again. Unfortanely embraces of warmth melt worries.

Oh but hugs had to end and things returned to salutes. "Don't make me worry like that again, Sandy.." she said with a gentle slap to his chest. Then she pointed to the Cubey then the direstion away from the cube.
    Sandy mock-clutched his chest where she'd slapped him, pulling an exaggerated pained expression. "I'll do whatever y'like, just keep them slappin' machines offa me," he said with a chuckle. "No worries, I ain't forgotten my promise; no crazy stunts, an' don't leave your sight. Now let's go an' finish this."

He galloped back to the front, his light spell flaring up like a miniature spotlight. Despite the raw determination in his heart, he felt like skipping the rest of the way down to the vampony's lair. With a crew like this, what could these poor vamponies possibly do to stop them?

8. - Top - End - #668
    Troll in the Playground

Vampony Stuff

"Yea...I'm fine too if I'm to believe what's in me...."
    She took a couple of steps away from Sandy and Rainbow, not wanting to be a prop ruining their tender moment. "I do feel kinda good though, though, I wish I knew where my explosives were...I only have my combat knife.....yea....groan."

--------------------------------------------

"My coat? Hmm, mebbe, well, nonetheless, thank you for your tea,"
    It tasted a little funny, but he wasn't going to admit to that. "Oh right, did you get yourself something to drink?"

9. - Top - End - #669
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy mock-clutched his chest where she'd slapped him, pulling an exaggerated pained expression. "I'll do whatever y'like, just keep them slappin' machines offa me," he said with a chuckle. "No worries, I ain't forgotten my promise; no crazy stunts, an' don't leave your sight. Now let's go an' finish this."
    "Yes, the extent of my patience for these vampony deaths no longer gallops." Rainbow waits in the back for all to pass before cantering forward.

[Bolts: Loaded (2 Normal), Bag (7 Normal, 2 Flu Flu, 3 Giant, 3 Trick)]

\
    "My coat? Hmm, mebbe, well, nonetheless, thank you for your tea,"
    It tasted a little funny, but he wasn't going to admit to that. "Oh right, did you get yourself something to drink?"
    Lochbed sat her but beside him. "Ah drank the first glass ta test me glamour."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

10. - Top - End - #670
    Troll in the Playground

[COLOR="Magenta"]Lochbed sat her but beside him. "Ah drank the first glass ta test me glamour."
    He opened his wing closest to her and brought behind Lochbed like a feathery hug from behind. "I see, well, its cold, so its refreshing." He totally avoided any topics about its taste.

And then, Aubade appeared diagonally across from them at the foot of the staircase.

"Ah...I'm sorry...I slept in...ah...uh...g-good morning you two,"
    Aubade worriedly said.

"Tsk, tsk Aubade, you set the example for early awakeness, I am disappoint."
    Ember playfully replied.

11. - Top - End - #671
    Firbolg in the Playground

Vampony Showdown Showdown

Moving forward, Staccata goes back into eyes and ears mode, but she's still got one question. Talking back towards Miss M, she asks, "Will they know they lost control of her?"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

12. - Top - End - #672
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

He opened his wing closest to her and brought behind Lochbed like a feathery hug from behind. "I see, well, its cold, so its refreshing." He totally avoided any topics about its taste.

And then, Aubade appeared diagonally across from them at the foot of the staircase.

"Ah...I'm sorry...I slept in...ah...uh...g-good morning you two,"
    Aubade worriedly said.

"Tsk, tsk Aubade, you set the example for early awakeness, I am disappoint."
    Ember playfully replied.
    Cosidering that it probably tasted like sugar and dirt, describing it without hurting feeling would be difficult.

Lochbed took the feathery hug and leaned into it. "Morning Awbade. Ye look appealing in your rushed worried face. Are ye making burnt bread for us all to eat?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

13. - Top - End - #673
    Ettin in the Playground

Moving forward, Staccata goes back into eyes and ears mode, but she's still got one question. Talking back towards Miss M, she asks, "Will they know they lost control of her?"
    "Good question. Though it should send them reeling for the time being. We should take advantage."

14. - Top - End - #674
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Hm. It appears ready to explode. I must strike it harder.

Hm. It appears ready to explode. This will surely be SCIENCE-EY!

Hm. It appears ready to explode. OHBUCKOHBUCKOHBUCK-

Needless to say, Arvadraa stops firing and reels. Big Z...not so much.
    Staying back was a good idea. The forcefield snapped with a good bit of backlash. A wave of hot air flew outward from the sphere, and the nearby magma pools sloshed and stirred. Zaros might find himself tossed backward unpredictably if he wasn't careful.

Things then calmed down, but only temporarily.

"I am... free. After all these years, I am free. I am free!" Flare stamped the ground triumphantly, and there was a loud rumbling noise as the entire chamber started to rise upward rapidly.

"Nnnooottt sssooo fffaaasssttt!" cried Night Jewel, struggling to keep her balance.

"What? Oh. All right. We can take the long way." The chamber grew still again, but it had been moved to intersect with a tunnel higher up, giving a bit of a shortcut.

Now, hopefully there wouldn't be consequences for this...
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

15. - Top - End - #675
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    Staying back was a good idea. The forcefield snapped with a good bit of backlash. A wave of hot air flew outward from the sphere, and the nearby magma pools sloshed and stirred. Zaros might find himself tossed backward unpredictably if he wasn't careful.

Things then calmed down, but only temporarily.

"I am... free. After all these years, I am free. I am free!" Flare stamped the ground triumphantly, and there was a loud rumbling noise as the entire chamber started to rise upward rapidly.

"Nnnooottt sssooo fffaaasssttt!" cried Night Jewel, struggling to keep her balance.

"What? Oh. All right. We can take the long way." The chamber grew still again, but it had been moved to intersect with a tunnel higher up, giving a bit of a shortcut.

Now, hopefully there wouldn't be consequences for this...
    Arvadraa looks about ready to simply strengthen her skin and brace for impact until she remembers that she has wings. Zaros gets slammed into a wall, runs up it, and lands on the ground with his sword already away.

They both look around for some time.

"Hm. I am unsure whether I expected that or more."

"I...I thought more fire would happen. Pleasedon'ttakethatasarequest!" Arvadraa sputters, looking at Flare worriedly.

"I assume we are all intact?"
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

16. - Top - End - #676
    Troll in the Playground

Considering that it probably tasted like sugar and dirt, describing it without hurting feeling would be difficult.

Lochbed took the feathery hug and leaned into it. "Morning Awbade. Ye look appealing in your rushed worried face. Are ye making burnt bread for us all to eat?"

"Huh?...Oh...you mean toast?...Ah...yes, if that's what you two want,"
    Aubade replied taking a step forward. The mare's room was just so really comfortable with those lovely smells that just made her so relaxed, she didn't want to wake up.

"I'm not sure...this has never happened to me...I have no experience of it to speak of,"
    She replied being careful with herself havin had just given Sandy a lot of her blood.
    ---

"Lieutenant..."
    Gearstride walked up to Silverpine as the gang moved forward, continuing on down the passage way, recovering from this little skirmish.

17. - Top - End - #677
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Huh?...Oh...you mean toast?...Ah...yes, if that's what you two want,"
    Aubade replied taking a step forward. The mare's room was just so really comfortable with those lovely smells that just made her so relaxed, she didn't want to wake up.
    "Yes, sleepyhead. With butter. Did ye sleep well? Dream of a pony?" Lochbed yawned on the stallion and nuzzled his hugging wing. "Ember, did ye dream of a pony?"

"I'm not sure...this has never happened to me...I have no experience of it to speak of,"
    She replied being careful with herself havin had just given Sandy a lot of her blood.
    ---

"Lieutenant..."
    Gearstride walked up to Silverpine as the gang moved forward, continuing on down the passage way, recovering from this little skirmish.
    Rainbow looked back to gauge the group's distance from the monstrous ooze. Then she focused forward to the group. Three crewmates and three others.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #678
    Ettin in the Playground

---

"Lieutenant..."
    Silverpine was quite lost in thought, thinking about... things, when Gearstride startled. "Yes?" he said, his jade green eyes focusing on the captain.

19. - Top - End - #679
    Troll in the Playground

"Yes, sleepyhead. With butter. Did ye sleep well? Dream of a pony?" Lochbed yawned on the stallion and nuzzled his hugging wing. "Ember, did ye dream of a pony?"
    "Uh-" Aubade began and stopped right there.

"Me?....probably, there was probably a pony, a cute filly who liked the water, a curious one with a cute accent,"
    Ember chuckled. He didn't remember his dream, but there was probably a pony in it, eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine was quite lost in thought, thinking about... things, when Gearstride startled. "Yes?" he said, his jade green eyes focusing on the captain.
    She flashed him a small smile. "Eh...nothing really, I was just curious if you really thought a kiss would work or if you just mostly wanted any reason to kiss me." She stuck her tongue out at him.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-10-21 at 03:59 AM.

20. - Top - End - #680
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Uh-" Aubade began and stopped right there.

"Me?....probably, there was probably a pony, a cute filly who liked the water, a curious one with a cute accent,"
    Ember chuckled. He didn't remember his dream, but there was probably a pony in it, eh.
    Och, That... that sound a lot loch how ye describe meh. Ye always say Ah be cute. Not gorgeous or alluring or captivating." The kelpie wrapped her forearms around the colt. One hoof rubbed his chest and the other under his wing to stroke Ember's back. All the time slowly turning cream in coat and red in mane. "Och, but a fey can be more than just cute."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #681
    Troll in the Playground

Och, That... that sound a lot loch how ye describe meh. Ye always say Ah be cute. Not gorgeous or alluring or captivating." The kelpie wrapped her forearms around the colt. One hoof rubbed his chest and the other under his wing to stroke Ember's back. All the time slowly turning cream in coat and red in mane. "Och, but a fey can be more than just cute."

"Ah..ah..uh...hehe..heh...that kinda tickles...but about the cute thing...well...I think I just...well...I like your cuteness....it makes me smile,"
    The colt replied closing his eyes enjoying the little back rub, it was a cute backrub.

Aubade watched for a moment, snapping a bit out of it. "Uhm...well..I'll leave you two alone, I'm going to the kitchen to get started on breakfast." And she skedaddled.

22. - Top - End - #682
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Ah..ah..uh...hehe..heh...that kinda tickles...but about the cute thing...well...I think I just...well...I like your cuteness....it makes me smile,"
    The colt replied closing his eyes enjoying the little back rub, it was a cute backrub.

Aubade watched for a moment, snapping a bit out of it. "Uhm...well..I'll leave you two alone, I'm going to the kitchen to get started on breakfast." And she skedaddled.
    The kelpie continued the backrub and started kisses. Especially after Awbade hustled away. "A good fillyfriend should moor than just make ye smile. Much moor."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-10-21 at 06:27 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #683
    Troll in the Playground

The kelpie continued the backrub and started kisses. Especially after Awbade hustled away. "A good fillyfriend should moor than just make ye smile. Much moor."
    Ember smiled goofily as he engaged in little smooches with Lochbed. "But I like smiling, I like it when my fillyfriend makes me smile, its nice." He replied pulling away from their little kisses. "Mmm, thank you for those kisses." He smiled.

He then winced a little as he felt some aches inside. "Nnngh...hey..do you know where my pain pills are?"
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-10-21 at 07:19 AM.

24. - Top - End - #684
    Ettin in the Playground

She flashed him a small smile. "Eh...nothing really, I was just curious if you really thought a kiss would work or if you just mostly wanted any reason to kiss me." She stuck her tongue out at him.
    Silverpine face coloured red considerably. "Umm... well... I thought it was worth a try. I mean, it works in cheesy action movies..." The stallion fidgeted and scuffled the ground with his hooves.

25. - Top - End - #685
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ember smiled goofily as he engaged in little smooches with Lochbed. "But I like smiling, I like it when my fillyfriend makes me smile, its nice." He replied pulling away from their little kisses. "Mmm, thank you for those kisses." He smiled.

He then winced a little as he felt some aches inside. "Nnngh...hey..do you know where my pain pills are?"
    "No. And Ah know ye donnae want meh to glamour the pain away." Lochbed looked down. She vividly remembered when she glamoured away Ember's exhaustion. It was a scary scene then. "Call Awbade. She can take care of you better than Ah can."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #686
    Barbarian in the Playground

Southern Gate

"I-I said...identify yourselves!"
    Idle Chat, full of false bravery and toughness right now shouted. It was hard for him to trust these folks considering what just happened.
    "Oh, sorry, my name's Cloudy skies, and my friend's Swinger... You have a second name?" He turns towards his partner, he shrugs.
    "Can we please pass now?"

----------------------------

"Did we order a living metal suit of armour?" Lemongrass asked as they eyed the heavily armoured pony behind them.

"To my knowledge, we don't have the budget for one," Tyrol replied dryly. "It's probably one of the militia. Let him come. Not about to turn down somepony who wears armour like that."

"So the plan is to let him distract the enemy, while we rescue the rookies? Gotcha."

Tyrol just rolled his eyes in response.

(Will let Benson/Luka have one more scene at the gate before they arrive.)
    The armored colt is also carrying a shield and a sword, so no idea if he also uses guns, he would just keep trotting that way, when they're close, they would see a small wagon-thing, 2 travel-cloaked ponies and 1 guard inside a booth-thing and 2 outside.... One of them seems to be new and confused.
    Spoiler
    Show

[Outside, No, you don't find fillyfriends instantly by being here]

"He's getting near the caravan...It's waaay too close"
    "Better wait, just to make sure..."
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #687
    Titan in the Playground

"Don't matter too much t'me," Sandy called out from the front. "Whether he's scratchin' his head or in for a shock when we get there, either way, that son of a mule's gettin' staked." Always the pragmatic one.

28. - Top - End - #688
    Troll in the Playground

Vampony Brouhaha

Silverpine face coloured red considerably. "Umm... well... I thought it was worth a try. I mean, it works in cheesy action movies..." The stallion fidgeted and scuffled the ground with his hooves.
    The mare smiled and patted him on the back. "You must tell me what cheesy action movies these are when this is all over."

Anyways, with cubey behind them though he really was still long ways off, it moves sloooow, the gang still had no choice but to keep moving forward on the choo choo express.

Eventually, the Band of Eight would come across one of the biggest underground chambers here as of so far. It seemed to have been an ancient temple or something with many passage ways coming in and out and at the far end in the center a sort of alter. Columns adorned the room along with worn remnants of what were benches. At least those with natural and unnatural darkvision could see any of this.

Miss M and Zephyr both just sort of went on edge, and if they had hackles, they would be raised.

"I can feel them, they are definitely here somewhere...their stink tickles my nose in all the wrong ways,"
    Miss M hissed.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No. And Ah know ye donnae want meh to glamour the pain away." Lochbed looked down. She vividly remembered when she glamoured away Ember's exhaustion. It was a scary scene then. "Call Awbade. She can take care of you better than Ah can."

"Oh okay then....Aubade!"
    He called out through the kitchen. "Do you know where my pills are!"

"Check the floor around the coffee table."
    Somehow her voice carried through into the parlor without her voice raised to a shouting.

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Southern Gate

"Oh, sorry, my name's Cloudy skies, and my friend's Swinger... You have a second name?" He turns towards his partner, he shrugs.
    "No...I gotta...You...state your business too...we can't be too lax anymore here," He said a little shakily.

29. - Top - End - #689
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Southern Gate

The armored colt is also carrying a shield and a sword, so no idea if he also uses guns, he would just keep trotting that way, when they're close, they would see a small wagon-thing, 2 travel-cloaked ponies and 1 guard inside a booth-thing and 2 outside.... One of them seems to be new and confused.
    Spoiler
    Show

[Outside, No, you don't find fillyfriends instantly by being here]

"He's getting near the caravan...It's waaay too close"
    "Better wait, just to make sure..."
    "No...I gotta...You...state your business too...we can't be too lax anymore here," He said a little shakily.
    (Considering ponies only have a mouth to wield weapons, I'm not quite seeing how the traditional sword and shield works, but whatever.)
    Lemongrass and Tyrol slew to a halt just before the gate, peering at the curious scene before them.

"I don't see any Diamond Dogs, do you?"

"Why are you assuming they are Diamond Dogs again?"

"Well... umm..." Lemongrass put up his hooves in surrender as he felt Tyrol's glare on him. "Okay fine. It was just a wild guess. For all I know, it could be those moose."

Tyrol coughed. "Anyway..." He sighed and walked up to the two in the booth. "We got your message. What the hay is going on?"

The two wasn't paying so much attention to the caravan yet.
    Vampony Brouhaha
    The mare smiled and patted him on the back. "You must tell me what cheesy action movies these are when this is all over."

Anyways, with cubey behind them though he really was still long ways off, it moves sloooow, the gang still had no choice but to keep moving forward on the choo choo express.

Eventually, the Band of Eight would come across one of the biggest underground chambers here as of so far. It seemed to have been an ancient temple or something with many passage ways coming in and out and at the far end in the center a sort of alter. Columns adorned the room along with worn remnants of what were benches. At least those with natural and unnatural darkvision could see any of this.

Miss M and Zephyr both just sort of went on edge, and if they had hackles, they would be raised.

"I can feel them, they are definitely here somewhere...their stink tickles my nose in all the wrong ways,"
    Miss M hissed.
    Silverpine stared at the view with a mixture of wonder and trepidation. The temple looked like it seen better days, that was for sure. "You'd think the town would use something like this as a tourist attraction," he quipped dryly.

30. - Top - End - #690
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

If I had superpowers and wanted to hide in a big room, where would I be?

Not here in the first place.

Shut it.

The bard glances up to check what, to him, is the most likely spot if they're here - the ceiling.