New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Banned

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by chriky View Post
    But in sinisters earlier post he said Author so it sounds like he meant plot. And it took troll a long time to post a random kill so there was a long time when he wasn't contributing apart from in discussion.
    Hardly, anybody who draws a comic is an author.
    /\ That joke is actually getting old, like the 'we never talk about anything important on the Discussion thread' one. We have actually been making a fair bit of comics, lately (and by 'we' I mean you guys). And we've been talking a lot about the plot. So, all you jokesters, SHUT UP!

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by Squark View Post
    Wow. No comics for 24 hours, practically...

I'm bored.
    I'd say it's the time difference (to me you posted 3:19 AM) and all those on vacation.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

I'm afraid I might be responsible for tying MM up a bit...
    Visit the Chocolate Hammer IRC channel!
    (IRC Joining Guide Here!)

4. - Top - End - #94
    Banned

Okay! I'm back! Sorry for the absence. Some slave traders broke into my home and thrust me on their galley bound for Rome to sold be at auction. I was purchased by a kindly old man who nursed me back to health and almost set me free if the Ceaser didn't spot me and thrust me into the arena with the lions. Luckily the lion was slow and clumsy and I easily escaped.

Or at least thats what my drug induced haze tells me.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

eek Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by Xartyve2 View Post
    Okay! I'm back! Sorry for the absence. Some slave traders broke into my home and thrust me on their galley bound for Rome to sold be at auction. I was purchased by a kindly old man who nursed me back to health and almost set me free if the Ceaser didn't spot me and thrust me into the arena with the lions. Luckily the lion was slow and clumsy and I easily escaped.

Or at least thats what my drug induced haze tells me.
    What!! please tell me it's a joke
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    What!! please tell me it's a joke
    If you like.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Xartyve2 View Post
    If you like.
    I'm not sure what that mean.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm not sure what that mean.
    He means if you'd prefer to think he was joking, then think he's joking. Otherwise continue worrying.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Lyinginbedmon View Post
    He means if you'd prefer to think he was joking, then think he's joking. Otherwise continue worrying.
    Makes no logical sense. Based on that answer I have reached a conclusion...
    *runs away screaming*

Seriously this little conversation has ruined all respect and positive opinions about him, nice job breaking it.
    Last edited by Mina Kobold; 2009-07-20 at 06:46 AM.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Banned

Makes no logical sense. Based on that answer I have reached a conclusion...
    *runs away screaming*

Seriously this little conversation has ruined all respect and positive opinions about him, nice job breaking it.
    I pray that's sarcasm, otherwise I'll never joke around on these forums again.

Yeah, I was joking.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

You take things way too seriously, Kev.
    Visit the Chocolate Hammer IRC channel!
    (IRC Joining Guide Here!)

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    You take things way too seriously, Kev.
    I know, but he did seem serious to me (there was no "" and he didn't come with a clear answer when I asked)

@Xarty: No sarcasm but it seems my conclusion was wrong, sorry. Since the part that would make me lose respect is gone then I respect you again (as much as before, whether or not that's a good thing is irrelevant) I just couldn't find any signs of you joking.

Sorry
    Last edited by Mina Kobold; 2009-07-20 at 07:19 AM.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

13. - Top - End - #103
    Ogre in the Playground

Don't do drugs.

That's always valid.

Except when you go to your doctor. Or have a headache. Then you should do drugs.
    Last edited by Mad Mask; 2009-07-20 at 07:23 AM.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mask View Post
    Don't do drugs.

That's always valid.

Except when you go to your doctor. Or have a headache. Then you should do drugs.
    They say "Winners don't do drugs."

Except Mario

15. - Top - End - #105
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mask View Post
    Don't do drugs.

That's always valid.

Show

Emphatic shirts.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Troll in the Playground

Except Mario
    Mario doesn't do drugs. The mushrooms are from "Alice In Wonderland".
    Last edited by Green-Shirt Q; 2009-07-20 at 07:42 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #107
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    So he does indeed ingest mushrooms which produce what many would consider "psychadelic" effects.

So as far as I'm concerned at least, Mario is on shrooms.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm afraid I might be responsible for tying MM up a bit...
    Why hasnt anyone made a bondage joke about this?

Quote Originally Posted by the_Q
    Oh and that's not a major drug induced hallucination? A mad hatter and a bunny with giant head as well as a lethargic mouse are having tea, celebrating the fact that it is not their birthday, while a grinning cat keeps appearing and disappearing out of and into thin air. A set of cards is playing golf with hedgehogs and flamingos. And let's not start about the smoking caterpillar and the scary exploding baby

So he does indeed ingest mushrooms which produce what many would consider "psychadelic" effects.

So as far as I'm concerned at least, Mario is on shrooms.
    As well as extacy, which makes him see flashing colors and makes him think hes unstoppable. And lets not forget that plant he eats only to pee fire afterwards. And there are various others.
    Last edited by Threeshades; 2009-07-20 at 07:55 AM.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Troll in the Playground

I'm not talking to you all, anymore.

Not because I'm some kind of stupid fan who hates it when you insult whatever he likes, but because saying "Mario is on drugs" is such an easy joke to make. Very lazy. Shame on you. Any respect for you I had is now gone.
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #110
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Threeshades View Post
    Why hasnt anyone made a bondage joke about this?

Oh and that's not a major drug induced hallucination? A mad hatter and a bunny with giant head as well as a lethargic mouse are having tea, celebrating the fact that it is not their birthday, while a grinning cat keeps appearing and disappearing out of and into thin air. A set of cards is playing golf with hedgehogs and flamingos. And let's not start about the smoking caterpillar and the scary exploding baby

As well as extacy, which makes him see flashing colors and makes him think hes unstoppable. And lets not forget that plant he eats only to pee fire afterwards. And there are various others.
    "Alice in wonderland" was a dream from the start, so she can't have used drugs since it didn't even happen.

In Mario's world the effects of the mushrooms and the stars are REAL thus there isn't any hallucinations which mean that it aint drugs (I think it's magic or something) else eating non-poisonous mushrooms in real life would also be using drugs.

EDIT:

@Q:That's my line
    Last edited by Mina Kobold; 2009-07-20 at 08:01 AM.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Ogre in the Playground

"Alice in wonderland" was a dream from the start, so she can't have used drugs since it didn't even happen.

In Mario's world the effects of the mushrooms and the stars are REAL thus there isn't any hallucinations which mean that it aint drugs (I think it's magic or something) else eating non-poisonous mushrooms in real life would also be using drugs.

EDIT:

@Q:That's my line
    Mental retardation from alcohol also is real and still its a drug.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Troll in the Playground

Not because I'm some kind of stupid fan who hates it when you insult whatever he likes, but because saying "Mario is on drugs" is such an easy joke to make. Very lazy. Shame on you. Any respect for you I had is now gone.
    Terrible gaming webcomics (CAD, VGcats, so many others) have been milking that awful and obvious joke for years.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Threeshades View Post
    Mental retardation from alcohol also is real and still its a drug.
    You don't get affected that much by alcohol unless you drink a lot of it, thus it at least can't really be seen as dangerous enough to be classified as the same kind of drug as what normally is refered to as drugs, besides I'm against alcohol too so I don't see how one wrong makes another right.

What is the it in "still its a drug"? If it's Mario's mushrooms then shouldn't there be bad effects and addiction too?
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Bugbear in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Someone has a birthday today!
    Dr, Bath's Dolly!

25. - Top - End - #115
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days Falgorn View Post
    Okay. Yah, happy birthday Falg. >:]
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days Falgorn View Post
    A lot of people has... Oh you mean you has!! Well happy birthday *celebrates*
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Ogre in the Playground

Did somebody say alcohol?
    *drinks said*
    I am the golden shadow. I am the Ninja Chocobo
    My other avatars.
    The rest of my signature.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #118
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Chocobo View Post
    Did somebody say alcohol?
    *drinks said*
    Alcohol is bad for you, drink juice, it's delicious.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Bugbear in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Why do you people think it's my birthday? I didn't say that.
    Mindreaders....
    Dr, Bath's Dolly!

30. - Top - End - #120
    Barbarian in the Playground

They say "Winners don't do drugs."

Except Mario

I've never seen Mario win when I'm playing It's normally Luigi or Dry bones depending on The game. But even games with only Mario as a playable character he still manages to fail.

Also- Happy birthday Falgorn.
    Awsome avvie by Fayt
    *vows never to be a jerk again*
    The Fire Within:
    Spoiler
    Show