New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] CURATOR I: The Evil Has Landed

[Lake Hylia]

"Sure. We're that way. I live at a campsite. By a lake..."
    Well that'll be awkward.

"Here." Reinholdt says, taking off the robes and giving it to Liz. "That'd be a good one for you." Rein doesn't like unarmed attacks. He much prefers bullets.

Time to try out wand 2, pointing it over the lake, away from Liz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

2. - Top - End - #782
    Basher
    Guest in the Playground

[Outside]

A thin man, wearing a standard traveler's clothes is standing several meters away from the gate. His head, staring up as he looks at the beauty of the manor. His face has the expression of both eagerness and nervousness. Once a while, he looks left and right, but does not attempt to walk inside.

3. - Top - End - #783
    Pixie in the Playground

[Lake Hylia]

Yes. I'd wager, were I a gambling person, that living beside a lake is the absolute best thing Lintha could ever do for her sanity after today! >.<

Liz gratefully accepts the robes! Now she can be a fashionable primitive tribal warrior lizard lady! If only Rein had scavenged a pair of high heels from the interior of the facility...

Firing of wand #2 commencing in 3...2...1...

Fwoosh!

A white rabbit with a spiffy black top hat pops into existence and goes whizzing over the lake! Before the poor creature drowns returns to its home plane ahead of schedule, Rein might get the feeling that he can control/communicate with this simple-minded creature on some level. Other creatures that the wand can randomly summon when triggered are flying squirrels, rattlesnakes, and crows of ill-omen.

-------
    [Upstairs]

Woosh! That's CURATOR's regulation fire sprinkler system kicking in and drenching the fire after Mister C has had his fun with pyromania.

Because oh gods. What a destructive, tiny, friendly monster has Lintha created!

"You're already getting pretty good with that thing. With that in mind, please take care not to burn any furniture that isn't in this room. And please don't set anyone here on fire. Being set on fire is no fun for anyone! Except for fire elementals, I guess. And demons. And certain types of Pokemon..."

-------
    [Outside]

((Hello! Just as a heads-up before we get started, you might want to plotclone your character (rp your character in this thread and in other threads in the Nexus at the same time for you the player but different times for your character) so you can have more character interaction because I can be a slow poster at times.))

The front doors of the manor slowly but surely creep open under the hesitant and mysterious man's scrutiny. He might get a nagging feeling that someone or rather something is watching him closely, stalking him from the shadows of the lightless room the door leads into. If only to unsettle the man further, an arm...perhaps belonging to a human...beckons him to climb the steps up to the door and step into the darkness.

It cannot have him do its bidding if he loiters outside of its turf.

4. - Top - End - #784
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake Hylia]

"It looks good on you." Reinholdt tells Liz. Regardless of truth or lies.

A magic wand that actually does... magic! Ingenious!
    That's a keeper.

Reinholdt sets that aside and then tries the snowy white staff in a similar manner.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2012-11-24 at 02:06 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

5. - Top - End - #785
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    -------
    [Upstairs]

Woosh! That's CURATOR's regulation fire sprinkler system kicking in and drenching the fire after Mister C has had his fun with pyromania.

Because oh gods. What a destructive, tiny, friendly monster has Lintha created!

"You're already getting pretty good with that thing. With that in mind, please take care not to burn any furniture that isn't in this room. And please don't set anyone here on fire. Being set on fire is no fun for anyone! Except for fire elementals, I guess. And demons. And certain types of Pokemon..."

-------
    [Upstairs]

Mr. C is barly listening to her while shooting fire. Yeah she really create a furniture killing Monster.

He continues to shoot fireballs missing some chairs due to the (for him) heavy rain.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

6. - Top - End - #786
    Pixie in the Playground

[Lake Hylia]

"Thanks!"

Liz cheerily grins! Because OMG! Self-pity wallowing time over because Rein is admiring her body! Her body! And complimenting her! Her! Lizzy! The tribe is no big loss, really. She can always get another one later on if she wants to, she guesses! But this, this is her once in a lifetime chance at landing a hot catguy!

"A dreamy, dreamy catguy." *Sigh.*

Liz corrects aloud, though she probably didn't mean to do so. She's off in her own little dreamworld once again!

The snowy white staff does something! While its primary function is acting as a magic amplifying stick, basically, its secondary function is casting the not at all novel force repulse spell! A lightsaber wand and a staff of force repulse...

That lab must've been funded by Leorge Gucas creator of Schtar Warsh!

It isn't a wimpy version of force repulse either! It is more than enough to launch Liz into the air, throw her a decent distance away from Rein, and kick up a storm of wet sand and fish to boot!

-------
    [Upstairs]

Um...

Okay then...

Lintha is just going to back away from Mister C nice and slowly. She doesn't want to attract any of his attention whatsoever. None at all. She doesn't want to be lit on fire or zapped with electricity. That'd mess up her hair. And her body! And... And her clothes!

7. - Top - End - #787
    Basher
    Guest in the Playground

[Outside]

As he was staring at the manor, his attention shifted to the gate, as it slowly opens without interaction by anyone. His head, tilting from the uncertain movement, looks at the darkness beyond the gate. Upon seeing an arm coming from the darkness, he takes a step back, as if he were to run away. Upon turning away to the manor, he stopped. After a few seconds, he clenched both his fists, turns back, and starts to slowly walk to the entrance.

8. - Top - End - #788
    Pixie in the Playground

[Outside]

As the mysterious man arrives at his destination, he'll find a plate of chocolate chip cookies being offered to him by a woman matching this description!

The woman's figure is shapely. Vivacious. She stands at a height of 5'11". Her facial features are soft. Her snowy white eyes glow with an otherworldly radiance. Her hair is of an auburn hue and is styled into a long ponytail that just touches her shoulders. Her clothes consist of a black t-shirt, black jeans, and white, velcro sneakers. Her smooth skin is of a warm tan tint. Her lips are blood red. Overall, she has a very delicate look to her. She can't be much older than twenty (years).

"Cookie?"

She politely questions from her position in the shadows, her scaly dragon's tail wagging at the very idea of meeting a new person!

9. - Top - End - #789
    Basher
    Guest in the Playground

[Outside]

The man, stuttering, said:

"T-thank you.."

He bowed his head a bit as respect, as he slowly raise his right hand on top of the plate, taking the topmost cookie in the stack. He slowly takes a small bite at the cookie, savoring the flavor of it. After gulping the chewed bite, his face brightened. He took another bite, much larger than his first, chewing it with satisfaction.

After eating the entire cookie, he faced the woman, more composed than he was earlier.

"I've heard stories that this is the CURATOR. Is this true? My name is Altar."

10. - Top - End - #790
    Pixie in the Playground

[Outside]

"Altar? Spelled like the altar that cultists sacrifice things on or spelled like alter as in the classification of magic?"

Lintha inquires, munching on a chocolate chip morsel of goodness herself. Mmm... Melty chocolate...

"You heard right! This is CURATOR! And I'm Lintha! Nice to meet you!"

Lintha shoves her cookie into her mouth and holds it in her teeth, attempting to offer Altar her hand to shake!

And with her mouth thusly filled, she attempts to continue conversing with him!

"Mif ooo wan sum more foo, dere's sum in da kitchem!"

11. - Top - End - #791

[Lake Hylia]

"Thanks!"

Liz cheerily grins! Because OMG! Self-pity wallowing time over because Rein is admiring her body! Her body! And complimenting her! Her! Lizzy! The tribe is no big loss, really. She can always get another one later on if she wants to, she guesses! But this, this is her once in a lifetime chance at landing a hot catguy!

"A dreamy, dreamy catguy." *Sigh.*

Liz corrects aloud, though she probably didn't mean to do so. She's off in her own little dreamworld once again!

The snowy white staff does something! While its primary function is acting as a magic amplifying stick, basically, its secondary function is casting the not at all novel force repulse spell! A lightsaber wand and a staff of force repulse...

That lab must've been funded by Leorge Gucas creator of Schtar Warsh!

It isn't a wimpy version of force repulse either! It is more than enough to launch Liz into the air, throw her a decent distance away from Rein, and kick up a storm of wet sand and fish to boot!

-------
    [Upstairs]

Um...

Okay then...

Lintha is just going to back away from Mister C nice and slowly. She doesn't want to attract any of his attention whatsoever. None at all. She doesn't want to be lit on fire or zapped with electricity. That'd mess up her hair. And her body! And... And her clothes!
    [Upstairs]

Suddendly Mr. C appears in a raincoat with a rainhat. As all furniture are either burning or ashe that swims away Mr. C stops.

"Blup Blup Blup Blup Blup Blup Blup Blup , Blup Blup Blup ?"

Well normaly the room must be filled with water now, nothing a human would really care, but Mr. C is under water and drown.

12. - Top - End - #792
    Basher
    Guest in the Playground

[Outside]

"Ah, the first one."

He smiles as he lightly shakes Lintha's hand.

He was unclear for him on how to repeat her name, so he said Lintha's name awkwardly.

"Nice to meet you, Lin~tha(?)."

After letting go on the handshake, he noticed her swallowing the cookie into her mouth and attempted to talk. He shook his hands, wryly smiling.

"No thank you, I'm not going to abuse your kindness."

13. - Top - End - #793
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake Hylia]

Reinholdt was actually just being polite. He doesn't think a robe on a lizardwoman looks all that... much of anything beyond weird really.

"Wait, what?"

Presumably Liz's comment is what distracted Rein so heavily that he pointed the staff anywhere near Liz, instead of away at the lake like last time. Reinholdt plays with guns and magic items regularly. It's going to take something exceptional to get him to point a potential loaded weapon at someone.

But if Liz goes flying anyways, it's time to drop the staff and go fly to catch her before someone hits the ground and breaks things.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

14. - Top - End - #794
    Pixie in the Playground

[Upstairs]

If Mister C was in possession of a periscope, he could pretend he was a submarine in this little puddle of water!

There are functional drains positioned throughout this room, so the water level shouldn't be very high for very long.

"Huh?"

Lintha yaps before attempting to scoop up Mister C and lead him out of the somewhat waterlogged chamber.

-------
    [Outside]

"Oh, ifs no ab-oose at awl!"

Lintha states, removing the yummy, delicious, warm cookie from her mouth after Altar stops shaking her hand.

"It is food! And everyone needs to eat! Well, most things need to eat, anyway..."

"Oh, where are my manners? Please come in!"

Lintha attempts to usher Altar into the dark room, flicking on a light switch as she does so. This reveals a posh leather couch, a coffee table, and a giant flatscreen tv along with many, many doors.

"Take a form and fill it out. You'll find them near the pens on the table. I'm gonna eat this cookie!"

Nomnomnomnom! Cookies!

-------
    [Termina Field]

A lizard-girl can dream, can't she?

The snowy white staff generates a sick wave of force with the caster as the epicenter of the wicked repulsion field. It isn't a precise weapon. It is an AOE weapon. And it would hit everyone and everything in range if Rein were to deploy it in the field!

Whoever this weapon was custom made for didn't have friends and wasn't worried about collateral damage in the least.

Rein should be able to catch Liz if he since he is flying and automatically avoiding the slippery flopping fish on the ground and pits of wet sand.

If Rein catches Liz, Liz will mutter a quick,

"Thank you."

to him before attempting to sit in the sand and calm herself down.
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2012-11-29 at 08:41 PM.

15. - Top - End - #795

[Upstairs]

Fact is that the water only needs to be 2 inch high to make Mr. C play submarin.

Mr. C can easily be picked up. His eyes appear to be whirl and he seems to be unconscious.

16. - Top - End - #796
    Ogre in the Playground

[Termina Field]

Liz is being held in close proximity to Reinholdt and all she can muster is a thank you?

Well I guess getting thrown suddenly is quite disorienting.
    He'll put Liz down.
    "Sorry about that."

Still, that's a useful magic item and Rein will set it aside, returning to his testing. Let's see.

Rein tests the pendant, but if it's really just a charisma bonus, I doubt that translates into anything worth another round of posts for.

So after that, it's the ring set! One at a time though. He doesn't want to wear all eight and magically become a rapper.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

17. - Top - End - #797
    Pixie in the Playground

[Termina Field]

Liz doesn't want to press her luck and end up being dropped into the icky wet sand! >.<

But it'd be totally worth it. Totally.

Liz sighs, only now realizing that she just missed her second chance to smooch Reinholdt!

If Rein had worn all eight of the rings at once they would have spelled out most of his name (but not the 'O') in big bejeweled golden plates attached to each ring!

But he didn't. Oh well!

The first ring Rein tests out glows green as he slips it onto his finger! He won't be able to figure out what it does without speaking again, though. But if he does, he'll find out that the ring grants him the power of Grayskull to perfectly throw his voice out of any object in sight! It's great for pranks and safe for the kids!

-------
    [Upstairs]

But... But Mister C is a plush doll creature. He has to breathe?

If so, whoops! Lintha almost drowned one of the members!

She'll attempt to take the index finger of her right hand and attempt to push the water out of Mister C with the poke of life!
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2012-11-30 at 07:47 PM.

18. - Top - End - #798
    Ogre in the Playground

[Termina Field]

Reinholdt hmmms and makes a few similar noises, but doesn't speak. Figuring it a dud or something to try later or some invisible effect he can't fathom, Reinholdt just moves on to ring 2.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

19. - Top - End - #799
    Pixie in the Playground

[Termina Field]

Onward to Ring #2!

Ring #2 doesn't change color when Rein slides it onto his finger, but it does react when Rein attempts to activate it! Rein might discover that the ring grants him the ability to pick up and move tiny objects over a large distance!

20. - Top - End - #800
    Ogre in the Playground

[Termina Field]

Reinholdt could already do that! It's called his hands.

Rein could see it having certain uses.
    Taking rum from across the room lies high in the list.

He moves on to ring 3.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

21. - Top - End - #801

[Upstairs]

But... But Mister C is a plush doll creature. He has to breathe?

If so, whoops! Lintha almost drowned one of the members!

She'll attempt to take the index finger of her right hand and attempt to push the water out of Mister C with the poke of life!
    [Upstairs]

He is a living plush doll creature.

The water comes out like from a fire hose. Lintha may wonder how many water the little creature drunk. If he hold him in one hand and squeez him she would have a nice water pistol.^^ He is still passe dout.

22. - Top - End - #802
    Basher
    Guest in the Playground

[Central Lodge]

After Altar was ushered by Lintha to the Central Lodge, he glances around. It's really huge. His gaze shifts from one place to another, looking like a tourist. After he was asked to write a form, he simply answered

"Alright, thank you."

He makes his way towards the desk with the form and the pens. He first takes out the empty form, then he takes out one pen. But instead of using it to write, he simply looked at it while it's in his fingers. He rolls it around first, but he snapped out of his curiosity and began filling up the form that he took.

His writing is a bit messy, but it's still readable. He honestly writes whatever he's thinking in the form.

Name: Altar
    Species: Human
    Eye Color: Dark Blue
    Fingerprint/Pawprint/Tentacleprint/Etcetera: Given
    Photo: Not Given, he don't have any pictures of himself.
    Reason for Joining: Seeking knowledge about his past.
    Special Abilities: Ability to nullify any physical attack.
    Medical History: I don't know remember..
    Blood Type/Essential Bodily Fluid Type: What's this?
    Fears: I don't know yet..
    Regrets: Not able to know anything about the present things around me.
    Psychological Records: What's this?

After finishing the form, he puts the pen back to the case, and heads back to Lintha. He hands it over to her, although a bit hesitant as she's still eating the cookies from the plate. He calmly waits until she finishes and takes the form from him.

23. - Top - End - #803
    Pixie in the Playground

[Termina Field]

Sooooo you'd agree that Ring number 2 will be incredibly handy for Rein, then? *Badum tish!* [/Cornypun]

If you want, I could describe all of the magical properties of the rings and other assorted lewt so that we could wrap this scene up in one or two more posts.

Let's see here. We've a ring of throw voice and a ring of minor tk so far hence...

Ring #3!

Ring #3 is a golden band of of illumination (with a sweet light radius)! Might be kinda lame to a treasure hunter as accomplished as Rein, but it is more cost-effective than flashlight, torch, or sunrod! It should be able to generate a beam of blinding light as its alternative fire setting.

-------
    [Upstairs]

Not every living creature has to breathe oxygen. Anaerobic ones can respire without it!

Lintha has no interest in using the living plush doll as a water gun because ew!

She's going to minimize physical contact with him while resuscitating him too by attempting to jam his face into an inhaler and mechanically resuscitate him by activating the inhaler then quickly pushing him several times.

-------
    [Central Lodge]

Lintha accepts Altar's form without delay, stuffing the remains of her cookie into her mouth and greedily swallowing 'em! She wipes off one of her hands on the leg of her pants as she reads the form, spilling cookie crumbs indiscriminately as she seats herself in a chair...

This guy is an amnesiac with awesome defensive powah! Neato!

"Can't recall anything about your previous life, huh?"

"... That begs the question, how did you select your name? Er, I guess it isn't so much how as it is why, but you know what I mean."

24. - Top - End - #804
    Ogre in the Playground

[Termina Field]

If you'd like.

Otherwise, Rein's going to be spending some time trying to catch a shiny beam of light. @.@
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

25. - Top - End - #805
    Basher
    Guest in the Playground

[Central Lodge]

As Lintha asks him about how he got his name, he stared off in a distance for a few seconds, as he remembers what happened.

"Well, when I woke up.. the first thing I saw was an altar. That's where I got my name."

26. - Top - End - #806

[Upstairs]

Minimize physical contact? Sounds like she fears him.^^

Well I hope the inhaler is human size, otherwise you see a small green creater draged through the whole thing. It's never good to be such small.

Assuming she did care for his size she will notice that Mr. C felt asleep. Hurray Mr. C is save, but where did the 4-5 liter of water go. (Yes I know more than possible, but C is still not normal.

27. - Top - End - #807
    Pixie in the Playground

[Termina Field]

Silly Rein is silly!

Alrighty then! Let's see what else Rein has acquired!

Ring #4! This ring is an expensive ring of regeneration! If Rein injures himself accidentally or, knowing Reinholdt, less than accidentally, it should greatly accelerate his healing factor! It also might burn him a little bit when he turns into a bloodthirsty vampire later on.

His wounds, if there are any, should begin to heal as he slips this ring on.

Just out of curiosity, can vampire Rein morph himself into a vampire bat?

Ring #5 This ring. This awesome ring. It has been enchanted with a spell that imparts a clairvoyance effect upon the wearer or bearer of the band. The clairvoyance effect is one that I think is particularly useful. It allows the user to view what his/her target is seeing. It can only be used on organic lifeforms, but still its potential in the fields of sneaking and spying is practically limitless.

Seeing the water of the lake through the eyes of a fish may or may not happen while testing this ring.

Ring #6 Net gadget ring. This ring can shoot up to three strong, durable, teleportation-blocking nets at people a day. These nets can carry an elemental charge if they come into contact with an elemental spell/projectile/creature/environmental hazard. It also can create up to sixty feet of mundane rope once per day.

Ring #7 Ring of frost! If ever Reinholdt wanted to chill a drink instantly, go ice skating without a lake or snow, or literally give someone the cold shoulder, this would be the way to go. It can only be used on objects/people that are physically touching Reinholdt.

Ring #8 Ring of the Green Lantern small green things. Rein may find that he can create a small number of little green objects every eight hours while wearing this ring! He could make anything from an army of (inanimate) plastic green soldiers to a plate of green eggs and ham to a military green box of machine gun ammunition! The desired item will be in Rein's possession when he summons it. Unlike the Green Lantern, however, Rein could spawn in complex machines and devices like, I dunno, a grenade! I simply had to at least reference the Green Lantern with one of these rings.

If Rein isn't thinking of anything green while testing this ring, it won't do much, probably.

The necromancy amulet (plot item) could resurrect the dead in the hands of a skilled mage! It probably won't do much for Rein, though.

The spellbook is a fleshbound compendium of useful dark incantations for summoning and controlling demons, daemons, and the undead. The enchantment on it prevents it from deteriorating with age or burning up. There is another enchantment which the book is imbued with that shields the bearer of the text from mental compulsion and allows them to translate scribbles in foreign languages, especially forgotten or evil languages.

The free shotgun was a Winchester with 10 shells. While not an enchanted weapon, I forgot to reiterate this in the loot list. It isn't a S-Mart's top of the line 12-gauge double-barreled Remington, but it'll do, I think.

-------
    [Central Lodge]

"Jinkies! Did you find out what the altar was for?"

Lintha inquires, trotting over to a tan folder across the room and setting Altar's membership forms into it.

"You may be a god who transferred himself into a mortal vessel if you woke up in front of an altar. Or maybe you were really evil and prayed in front of it for a fresh start or something!"

Well, gang, it looks like they've a mystery on their hands...

-------
    [Upstairs]

He's a soggy plush toy so he's icky and Lintha doesn't like touching soggy, icky things!

The inhaler is a normal inhaler manufactured for humans, yes. Lintha wouldn't want to actually drop Mister C into the inhaler and misplace him or anything. Misplacing a member would go over poorly with any safety inspectors who would show up in response to that mishap.

Lintha would guess that Mister C drank, absorbed, or hammerspaced the 4-5 liters of water. She's happy that Mister C is okay, but she's none too keen on figuring out how the tiny creature held that much water.

28. - Top - End - #808
    Ogre in the Playground

[Termina Field]

4. Yay! Damages done during that adventure likely forgotten about are now dealt with! *ties up plot in pretty bow*
    5. Reinholdt flails for a moment when he thinks he's drowning for a second before figuring things out. He wonders how that fish survived the explosion.
    6. There's now ropes and nets lying around the lake. To go with all the dead zombie fish.
    7. WELL that fish in the lake is probably dead now that Rein sort of accidentally froze it. OOPS. >>
    8. Rein doesn't figure this one out until much later when he accidentally makes grass. Even then it takes a while to realize it's not a plant growth ring.

The amulet is ignored mostly.

Reinholdt had intended to throw the book back into the lake, because evil. But now the lake's frozen over. Great. He sure doesn't plan to trust his employer with it either. Hmm... Reinholdt tries pouring holy water all over the pages to make them unreadable.

After he spends a few minutes cuddling and cooing over his new shotgun.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

29. - Top - End - #809
    Pixie in the Playground

[Termina Field]

Aw! Rein killed the one surviving Demofish!

Holy Water + Fleshbound Spellbook of Pure Evil = Melted, Fiery Ashes of Fleshbound Spellbook of Pure Evil

The book emits the sound of bloodcurdling screaming as it is destroyed.

After Rein is finished cuddling his new shotgun, Liz quietly attempts to hand him a smoked fish or two, buttered day-old bread, a filled wineskein, and some delicious fresh pineapple slices. After exploring that crazy facility, Liz is famished and figures that Reinholdt probably is too. It also conveniently gives her yet another reason to guzzle enough alcohol to make her liver cry.

30. - Top - End - #810
    Ogre in the Playground

[Termina Field]

Reinholdt dumps the ashes on the frozen lake. Some sort of ritual which will haunt the lake forever, I'm sure.

Or just cause.

Reinholdt looks at Liz. "You had pineapple stored in your tent?"
    Not with a yoyo I hope.

Rein will thank Liz and move off with her to eat the food someplace nice. Also to drink copious amounts of alcohol. Fun.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast