New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: I will draw your D&d character.

That has to be the single most badass kobold I have ever seen. Well done.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Ettin in the Playground

Now I'm really excited, and very curious to see how the battle scene turns out (judging by the amount of questions conaniscool has asked, he seems to be interested, at least in the characters). Your art is awesome, and I think your portfolio will be very cool as well!

3. - Top - End - #183
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ajadea View Post
    Now I'm really excited, and very curious to see how the battle scene turns out (judging by the amount of questions conaniscool has asked, he seems to be interested, at least in the characters). Your art is awesome, and I think your portfolio will be very cool as well!
    Ditto that. I think I will have to show this to my sister who is in art school. Despite her not being a DnD fan at all, I think she'll be impressed and admiring of the art.
    Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries

4. - Top - End - #184
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by conaniscool View Post
    ;)

Spoiler
    Show
    randomstufftofillquota
    If needed, you can make white text to fill up a quota without having to resort to spoilers.

Like so
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

5. - Top - End - #185
    Pixie in the Playground

HalflingWizardGirl

Hi there!

I am currently playing a feamle halfling ninja from Cheliax in a Pathfinder Campaign and im trying to create some Avatars for it. Some, because the Character loves Disguise, in a world where halflings are chased as slaves.
    First the Character itself is enough though, since i try to make some myself and mainly search for female halfling avatars.
    CHA and DEX are her main traits, while she relies on her sexual innuendo and seducing skills a lot, like common in Cheliax. She is wearing a glamered mithril armor (a corsett or something similar) and a scintilating garment above where you can see through, some gloves, a headband of CHA, a belt, overknee boots, an amulett, a cloak and scarf( which is also a weapon) and snipergoogles. Also a ring, a purse and a handy haversack. A halfling slingstaff and shuriken are further weapons. Main focus for me would be the halfling "template" though.

If you find the patience and time, you can be sure it will be appreciated.

6. - Top - End - #186
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ZhengGe7000 View Post
    Hi there!

I am currently playing a feamle halfling ninja from Cheliax in a Pathfinder Campaign and im trying to create some Avatars for it. Some, because the Character loves Disguise, in a world where halflings are chased as slaves.
    First the Character itself is enough though, since i try to make some myself and mainly search for female halfling avatars.
    CHA and DEX are her main traits, while she relies on her sexual innuendo and seducing skills a lot, like common in Cheliax. She is wearing a glamered mithril armor (a corsett or something similar) and a scintilating garment above where you can see through, some gloves, a headband of CHA, a belt, overknee boots, an amulett, a cloak and scarf( which is also a weapon) and snipergoogles. Also a ring, a purse and a handy haversack. A halfling slingstaff and shuriken are further weapons. Main focus for me would be the halfling "template" though.

If you find the patience and time, you can be sure it will be appreciated.
    I'm sorry, but you had me at 'feamle'.
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2011-05-24 at 09:52 AM.
    Spoiler: Stuff I'm Working On
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."

7. - Top - End - #187
    Pixie in the Playground

HalflingWizardGirl

Ah, the right hand tricked the left again and was faster
    Of course it should be "female"

8. - Top - End - #188
    Ogre in the Playground

Wow, these are great. I can't wait to see more.

9. - Top - End - #189
    Bugbear in the Playground

Hi :)

Not exactly a D&D Character, but I like her none the less.

Char: Jennaia Lavrial
    Race, Gender: Human, Female
    Appearance: Chestnut brown, long hair (Bit over the shoulders). Blue eyes. Freckles and usualy a mischievous smile on her lips. Average height, small to medium breasts
    Clothing: Red wizard robe (no cleavage but tight fitting enough to reveal her build), leather shoes, stockings (if the robe you decide to draw reveals them), belt with two wooden swords with glowing runes (I can tell you the exact runes if need be) and a few pouches. Gold Ring on left ring finger, gold bracelet on right arm, wooden amulet with the symbols of the four elements around her neck.
    Pose: Standing relaxed, with a fireball levitating on one outstretched fingertip, the other hand on one of the wooden sword hilts, said mischievous smile on her lips and looking at the viewer. Possibly butterflies around her for additional decoration.

Personality: Chaotic Good. Optimistic and fun loving, generally helpfull, but whimsical and lacking self restraint in even the broadest sense. Quite smart and not unwise, but with a short attention span and sometimes a short temper. Has the tendency to help other people, but if resistance is met, might just as well give up and look for more interesting things to do. A bit childish and quite promiscuous.

Class: Elemental Mage
    Level: Max for the system (still far from superhuman)
    Notable Abilities: Elemental Magic, plant control, summoning of animals and elementals, levitation, broad arcane knowledge, cooking, artifact creation.
    Last edited by Mystral; 2011-05-24 at 01:25 PM.
    Thanks for Zefir for the custom avatar.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Orc in the Playground

still looking really amazing :)

Love the other characters you are making, think I will steal that lizard as well for an interesting NPC in a game in the future :)

11. - Top - End - #191
    Troll in the Playground

Howdy. I'm here to request myself a portrait.

Name: Anemelv Guthyanda
    Race/Gender: Elf, Male.
    Appearance: Slightly heavier set than usual for an elf, fairly tall, blond hair shorter than most elves' (around neck length instead of middle-back, kept tied back as well), steel-grey eyes (not completely grey- should have normal irises instead of the "eyes all one color" of elves).
    Clothing: Loose, black robes (think more Jedi than priest or wizard- mobility is important). Has a grey-silver hooded cloak on, with a sword sheathed at his left side. Wears black/dark brown boots.
    Pose: standing, arms crossed, smirking. Cloak either hanging off of his right shoulder or the hood up. Maybe with roiling dull blue or another dullish color of energy behind him? Alternately, his right arm at his side and his left hand held up, surrounded by grey whisps of magic, standing with one foot on the back of a disceased dragon.

Anyway, this isn't excatly of the highest priority to me. If you don't want to take it, that's fine. Just saw this and figured I'd ask.

EDIT: The cloak looks somewhat like the one on this card.
    Last edited by The-Mage-King; 2011-05-30 at 09:56 PM.
    Steam account. Add me to argue about philosophy whatever!
    Advertized Homebrew: Fire Emblem 4's Holy Blood as Bloodlines
    Extended Signature.
    Using a different color of text for sarcasm is so original.

12. - Top - End - #192

Griffon

Name: Jumi Keten

Race/Gender: Human Male

Appearance: Just-shy of 6 feet, powerfully built and relaxed. Medium-length sandy-blonde hair and almond-shaped ocean-emerald eyes. Square jaw, with a decent amount of sideburn, and beard just along the jaw (no moustache or handlebars, no cheekbeard, no neckbeard). Arms should bulge like a blacksmith's

Equipment/Clothing: He's wearing an Elven Mithral Breastplate and has an over-large Mithral buckler strapped to his left arm. His right hand is holding a greatsword upright from the ground - Its edges are notched, being mere steel, but the core and haft are dark-black meteor iron. There's a generous green jewel in the hilt's bottom.

Other than that, there's a short-sword and a few javelins upon around his person, and a backpack over-stuffed with dried meats and adventure supplies. A light adventuring cloak (with pockets!), steel boots with flowing design, and matching arm-guards. A Mithral skirt from the breastplate, Dark-wool leggings and long-sleeve shirt. A skull-cap more crusades/dwarven make, if that's a thing that conveys any visual meaning :P.

Pose: Left leg standing on a rock, leaning forward, sword tip in the ground with right arm holding it up, but not leaning on it. Left arm resting on thigh, holding body up as he leans forward. Hair is obviously blowing in the wind (SO DREAMY :I ) Perhaps on a seaside cliff, if that can be hinted at? Skullcap tucked under whichever arm it looks more natural under. Backpack is on the ground, shortsword at side, and javelins in a sling on his back.

If there's anything I can clarify, don't hesitate to slap me and call me names until I get it right. Thanks many times in advance :D
    Last edited by chrisrawr; 2011-05-26 at 11:10 PM.

13. - Top - End - #193
    Orc in the Playground

Wow, you’re like the Alphonse Mucha of Dungeons & Dragons! Your lines are very elegant (I’ve long said that all beauty is based on the long curve), and your color is very subtle and appealing. You have a very good sense of interesting, but not obvious, posing as well. I think the Kobold is my favorite, so far — the wide edge of the cape captivates the eye and drives it like a wedge right up to the character’s face. Very nicely done!
    “But he had not that supreme gift of the artist, the knowledge of when to stop.”

—Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, “The Adventure of the Norwood Builder” in The Return of Sherlock Holmes.

14. - Top - End - #194
    Ogre in the Playground

Name: Essello Dalsheella
    Race/Gender: Halfling, Male.

Appearance: Little fellow, lightly tanned skin with black eyes and long and black hair with a small braid, a bit thinner than most Halflings, but strong and muscled. wears a small silver earring on each ear.
    Esselo wears a brown studded leather armor that appears like its parts have been sown time and time again in blue and green threads, wears matching mountain boots and dark green gloves. he also carries a silvery longbow(Small sized) with little silver leaf-shaped decorations hanging from it's edges, and a leather belt where he holds a small machete hanging from it just in case.

Class: Ranger

Preferred Pose: On a tree branch - Aiming far down with his bow holding two arrows, bearing a short smile and one eye shut. slightly scattered, nervous hair.
    one arrow is snow-white pointed with red feathers, and the other - steel pointed dripping of poison.
    unless, of course, you have a better visionary.

I like your work, but Essello doesn't have to be part of it if you have too much on your hands already... I'm in no rush either, so if you do make it, take as long as you want.

I really appreciate it either way. for listening/reading, and (if you do) drawing it - thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Prince Zahn; 2011-05-28 at 03:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Jette View Post
    If you write gibberish in common, even comprehend languages won't turn it into a sonnet.
    P.Z. - gamer; friend; royalty. 'Tis a pleasure.
    <<Cynthia the Witch by me. she's a nice gal, I promise!

My player Resume, for potential DMs to read over.

My Extended Signature

15. - Top - End - #195
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Zahn View Post
    Name: Essello Dalsheella
    Huh. I would have expected someone named Zahn or Foylo.
    Last edited by Timeless Error; 2011-05-28 at 04:08 PM.
    Hi!
    --Timeless Error, Emerald Knight and Champion of Green in the Playground

A lot of clutter used to be here. Now it's here. Please click the link and read my extended signature!

Thanks to the amazing Aruius for my excellent Emerald Knight in Action avatar!

Legend, an awesome RPG. 1.0 now out!

16. - Top - End - #196
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless Error View Post
    Huh. I would have expected someone named Zahn or Foylo.
    frankly, I would too in your place. but I agreed to one of them "one campaign per character" policies.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Jette View Post
    If you write gibberish in common, even comprehend languages won't turn it into a sonnet.
    P.Z. - gamer; friend; royalty. 'Tis a pleasure.
    <<Cynthia the Witch by me. she's a nice gal, I promise!

My player Resume, for potential DMs to read over.

My Extended Signature

17. - Top - End - #197
    Dwarf in the Playground

I know you may be flooded with requests, but here's something:

Name: Dave
    Race: Human
    Class: Paladin
    Armor: Full plate (I should note I prefer the layered look to the encased one)
    Eyes: Green
    Hair: Brown, short, it should look kinda choppy, done with a knife.
    Facial Hair: a little bit of persistent stubble
    Weapon: Absurdly large sword. The hilt should be the length of half his armspan at least. It should be as wide as his torso is. Best to have the full length obscured by having it go off-panel.
    Build: Like this guy:
    Spoiler
    Show

Wrestlers make great models for fighter body type

Face: More like this guy:
    Spoiler
    Show

Not quite the right expression, but it gets the job done.

As for Misc. Info:
    Ideally, he'd be on a wagon-sized rickshaw, with a Gorgon (the metal bull) head as handlebars. His boot (which have numerous spikes at the bottom, think golf cleats) on the head, him leaning forward with his sword leaning on his shoulder (you know, top of hilt on back of neck, sword on a slant with his arm balancing it?)
    Note: I did not include a holy symbol. This is intentional.

Misc. items (if you care to include details:)
    Belt is wide, but with a nondescript buckle
    Has a navy blue cloak, pinned with a brooch (tiny shield with swords jutting out of it in all directions)
    Belt has sturdy bag, two pouches, and one small sack, along with a knife.
    Animated shield (heavy), I don't have any real details in mind for it, but it should be big enough to potentially cover his torso... might be best if you ignore it.
    (hmmmmm... full plate obscures a lot of magic items...)

I included as many details as possible, feel free to ignore aspects at your leisure. Alternative poses and backgrounds include running (absurdly easily for someone in full plate), or posing with a Gorgon Skull on his fist (he calls it 'Mundo' and he's slain a vampire with it). Note the Gorgon skull should be bigger then his head (I love Strongarm Bracers).
    Last edited by Requiem_Jeer; 2011-06-03 at 04:49 AM.

18. - Top - End - #198
    Orc in the Playground

Chimera

I think Conan croaked guys. o.o.

19. - Top - End - #199
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Otherworld Odd View Post
    I think Conan croaked guys. o.o.
    Well then, we will just have to Decrypt him.
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2011-05-30 at 08:34 PM.
    Spoiler: Stuff I'm Working On
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."

20. - Top - End - #200
    Titan in the Playground

He's around, no worries. He's hoping to join my Kingmaker game. If we see a lack of pictures around here, I'll use my authority as his GM to prod him.
    "Reach down into your heart and you'll find many reasons to fight. Survival. Honor. Glory. But what about those who feel it's their duty to protect the innocent? There you'll find a warrior savage enough to match any dragon, and in the end, they'll retain what the others won't. Their humanity."

21. - Top - End - #201
    Orc in the Playground

Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by Archpaladin Zousha View Post
    He's around, no worries. He's hoping to join my Kingmaker game. If we see a lack of pictures around here, I'll use my authority as his GM to prod him.
    Oh, I don't mind. I don't want to force him to draw pictures or anything... >.>...

TIE HIM IN THE BASEMENT WITH NOTHING BUT PEN AND PAPER.

I heard kingmaker is pretty fun.

22. - Top - End - #202
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: I will draw your D&D character.

This art is so awesome! I just have to make a request, even if it's low in the queue...

Character: Lancaris Mensfourt
    Race: Half-elf
    Sex: Male
    Class: Wizard (evoker) (yeah, yeah, optimizers gonna hate)

Physical appearance: Light skin, slightly pointed half-elf ears (two of them), blue-grey eyes, medium-dark brown hair in a loose ponytail down to upper back. Fairly normal half-elf-type face. No facial hair.

Clothes: Black or dark charcoal tunic to mid-thigh with subtle embroidery. At the hem, there is ivory trim which is crenellated (that might not be the technical term, but oh well), a bit like this picture but with a high neckline and fewer breasts. Matching pants but without trim. Calf-high brown leather boots. Long red cape with a long silver lightning bolt on the back (lightning bolt may not be visible in a picture from the front), held with a simple silver brooch.

Equipment: Carries a gnarled wooden rod of about eighteen inches, topped with a round red stone, in his left hand. Spell component pouch on some sort of belt.

Pose: Some sort of casting pose. Not one of those hands-thrown-way-back spreadeagle poses, something more compact and dynamic-looking. Bent knees, swirling cape, that kind of thing.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Flame of Anor; 2011-05-30 at 09:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Honest Tiefling View Post
    Attempting to use Iron Heart Surge can often lead to the player removing the 'not being beaten upside the head' condition.
    avatar by me. Extended sig here.

23. - Top - End - #203
    Orc in the Playground

Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by Flame of Anor View Post
    Physical appearance: Light skin, slightly pointed half-elf ears (two of them),

O_o;.......

24. - Top - End - #204
    Troll in the Playground

O_o;.......
    As opposed to Pompey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Honest Tiefling View Post
    Attempting to use Iron Heart Surge can often lead to the player removing the 'not being beaten upside the head' condition.
    avatar by me. Extended sig here.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Halfling in the Playground

Sorry, haven't had much time to draw lately. I'll get back to it this week. :)

26. - Top - End - #206
    Orc in the Playground

Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by Flame of Anor View Post
    As opposed to Pompey.
    What's Pompey?

27. - Top - End - #207
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

What's Pompey?
    The half-elf character in OotS, who's shown to be a half-elf by having one human ear and one elf ear. (Of course, that's only in OotS; normal D&D half-elves have ears somewhere inbetween humans and elves.)
    Knowledge is power.
    Power corrupts.
    Study hard.
    Be evil.

28. - Top - End - #208
    Orc in the Playground

Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by Savannah View Post
    The half-elf character in OotS, who's shown to be a half-elf by having one human ear and one elf ear. (Of course, that's only in OotS; normal D&D half-elves have ears somewhere inbetween humans and elves.)
    Ohh, right. Forgot about that guy.

29. - Top - End - #209

Isn't Pompey a city, too? destroyed by a vulcano?

Either way I like the Pictures you draw.
    I would ask you if you could sum up all Pictures in the first post conaniscool, please. Or a link to each so newcomers finde them faster since we reached page 7 already here.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

30. - Top - End - #210
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Isn't Pompey a city, too? destroyed by a volcano?
    It's Pompeii, with two i's. And specifically, Pompeii was destroyed when Mount Vesuvius erupted.