New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #931
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Grills smirked and headed over to the living room. "Garion? Are you okay?"
    Garion waved a hoof over where he was surrounded by scribble-fillled papers. "Over here, Mister Grills!" A quick glance through the papers would show that the foal minimal artistic talent outside the ever-classic stick figure style. One picture showed a bunch of little stick-ponies huddled around a jumble of lines and shapes, as another stick-pony was apparently flying through the air. Another showed a large rectangle, with two larger stick-ponies standing beside a little stick-pony. A third showed two very large ponies, both standing over a crowd of much smaller ponies amid what looked to be houses. Or boxes.The rest were just messes of scribbles, with no discernible shape or structure. Sometimes, it was enough for a pony to draw for the sake of putting marks on a page.

(EDIT: Rainbow's been idle in FWM)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-08 at 11:00 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #932
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Garion waved a hoof over where he was surrounded by scribble-fillled papers. "Over here, Mister Grills!" A quick glance through the papers would show that the foal minimal artistic talent outside the ever-classic stick figure style. One picture showed a bunch of little stick-ponies huddled around a jumble of lines and shapes, as another stick-pony was apparently flying through the air. Another showed a large rectangle, with two larger stick-ponies standing beside a little stick-pony. A third showed two very large ponies, both standing over a crowd of much smaller ponies amid what looked to be houses. Or boxes.The rest were just messes of scribbles, with no discernible shape or structure. Sometimes, it was enough for a pony to draw for the sake of putting marks on a page.

(EDIT: Rainbow's been idle in FWM)
    Grills walked u behind the colt and examined the pictures. He recognized that there were stick-ponies. That he got but the scenes were all mysteries.
    "Wow look at the artist we have here. Why don't you tell me what you have created?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #933
    Titan in the Playground

Grills walked u behind the colt and examined the pictures. He recognized that there were stick-ponies. That he got but the scenes were all mysteries.
    "Wow look at the artist we have here. Why don't you tell me what you have created?"
    Garion, hooves only slightly stained with ink, was all too happy to oblige. He snatched up the first one and held it up proudly. "This one is me and the other ponies from the sleepover last night! We built a catapult, and we're launching Cloud across the room." He beamed at the fresh memory; that was a good catapult they made. "It was a lot of fun."

4. - Top - End - #934
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Garion, hooves only slightly stained with ink, was all too happy to oblige. He snatched up the first one and held it up proudly. "This one is me and the other ponies from the sleepover last night! We built a catapult, and we're launching Cloud across the room." He beamed at the fresh memory; that was a good catapult they made. "It was a lot of fun."
    Ponies flying in the air via catapults? Better no dwell on it. "Sounded like fun. What about the other pictures?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

5. - Top - End - #935
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Greif's Cafe

The mare with the peacoat and sunglasses fluttered a bit. "Its not eaves dropping when the speaker is talking so loud, hmmph." The mare sharply sighed and took a sip of her latte and nibbled on her sandwich.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    "....Their fault for eavesdropping," Heart muttered.
    "Eh, I think I'm done here for now. I'm going to go see my fillyfriends and hang out with them." Mystic says, putting down the money for everything she bought.

"Oh, that'll be fun, we haven't-"

"ALONE."

"...Yes sis." The oldest brother says, and decides to wait to meet Mystic's fillyfriends another day.

Mystic left the restaurant.

"...Did she say fillyfriends? As in, more than one?" Her mom asked Heartflight.

6. - Top - End - #936
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "Eh, I think I'm done here for now. I'm going to go see my fillyfriends and hang out with them." Mystic says, putting down the money for everything she bought.

"Oh, that'll be fun, we haven't-"

"ALONE."

"...Yes sis." The oldest brother says, and decides to wait to meet Mystic's fillyfriends another day.

Mystic left the restaurant.

"...Did she say fillyfriends? As in, more than one?" Her mom asked Heartflight.
    Heart opened her mouth to reply, then closed it again in thought. "That ... may have happened while I was taking care of things in Canterlot," she admitted. "I mean, after I got stuck as a foal I had to square things away with my professors, and I had to visit my family and all...."
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2012-10-09 at 11:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

7. - Top - End - #937
    Titan in the Playground

Ponies flying in the air via catapults? Better no dwell on it. "Sounded like fun. What about the other pictures?"
    Garion plucked up the third picture, scratching his head. "Hmm, what was this one about...I think this pony is me," he pointed to one of the big stick-ponies. "And all these ponies are everypony in town, and those are houses..." That still left one large pony unaccounted for. Huh. The little colt shrugged. "I think I'm...doing something with him? I can't remember. I'll figure it out later."

Garion proudly showed off the last picture, tail swishing excitedly. "And this one is us at Miss Gwyn's tower! This one is you, and I'm here between you and Miss Gwyn, and I didn't have room for Wyrmple, because he's so big, and I guess he might be behind the tower, and Sugar is probably inside. You think they'll mind?"

8. - Top - End - #938
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Garion plucked up the third picture, scratching his head. "Hmm, what was this one about...I think this pony is me," he pointed to one of the big stick-ponies. "And all these ponies are everypony in town, and those are houses..." That still left one large pony unaccounted for. Huh. The little colt shrugged. "I think I'm...doing something with him? I can't remember. I'll figure it out later."

Garion proudly showed off the last picture, tail swishing excitedly. "And this one is us at Miss Gwyn's tower! This one is you, and I'm here between you and Miss Gwyn, and I didn't have room for Wyrmple, because he's so big, and I guess he might be behind the tower, and Sugar is probably inside. You think they'll mind?"
    Grills raised an eyebrow on how Garion did not know what he drew and who that other pony was. That was odd and creepy. Especially on how he could identify himself and drew himself so large.

The other picture made him smile. He didn't know why. "I don't think Sugar would mind. She probably would want her own picture first."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

9. - Top - End - #939
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Grills' Grill]

"...Hello?" called Winterflap nervously as she stepped inside with Silent Song. "Where has he got to? Are we going to have to visit that other new place that opened up?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

10. - Top - End - #940
    Titan in the Playground

Grills raised an eyebrow on how Garion did not know what he drew and who that other pony was. That was odd and creepy. Especially on how he could identify himself and drew himself so large.

The other picture made him smile. He didn't know why. "I don't think Sugar would mind. She probably would want her own picture first."
    "Ooh! Ooh! I do have one of Sugar in here somewhere," the colt all but dove into the pile of drawings, eventually pulling out one sheet of paper. It looked to be a cross between a fuzzball, and an explosion. Garion glanced at it again, and frowned. "Well, it started out as Sugar. Then I made the ears a little too long..."

11. - Top - End - #941
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Ooh! Ooh! I do have one of Sugar in here somewhere," the colt all but dove into the pile of drawings, eventually pulling out one sheet of paper. It looked to be a cross between a fuzzball, and an explosion. Garion glanced at it again, and frowned. "Well, it started out as Sugar. Then I made the ears a little too long..."
    "It looks fine. Sugar hears so well I think her ears are that long." Grills chuckled softly and patted the colt on the back.

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [Grills' Grill]

"...Hello?" called Winterflap nervously as she stepped inside with Silent Song. "Where has he got to? Are we going to have to visit that other new place that opened up?"
    Green Pepper trots over to the expediter podium and left his face blank. "Oh you. How can I help you, Miss?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #942
    Dwarf in the Playground

Green Pepper trots over to the expediter podium and left his face blank. "Oh you. How can I help you, Miss?"
    "Well, uh... We're going to set up a little talent show soon, and I was thinking you could help serve food..." Winterflap shivered. She wasn't too prepared for this.

13. - Top - End - #943
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Well, uh... We're going to set up a little talent show soon, and I was thinking you could help serve food..." Winterflap shivered. She wasn't too prepared for this.
    Green blinks his eyes. "Serve food? Do you mean catering, Miss?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #944
    Pixie in the Playground

Green blinks his eyes. "Serve food? Do you mean catering, Miss?"
    Silent Song stepped in, since Winterflap seemed so uncomfortable. "Yes, catering. Is that a possibility?"
    LGBTitP

15. - Top - End - #945
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lilac_Shade View Post
    Silent Song stepped in, since Winterflap seemed so uncomfortable. "Yes, catering. Is that a possibility?"
    Green opes the book at the podium and licks his hooftip. He then flips through a few pages. "Catering. Yes, we provide catering services. Mr. Grills handles the catering appointment. What is the date of your show?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #946
    Titan in the Playground

"It looks fine. Sugar hears so well I think her ears are that long." Grills chuckled softly and patted the colt on the back.
    (Sorry for the delay)

Garion gave his caretaker a happy nuzzle, then dashed off to gather up the rest of the drawings. "Where's Miss Gwyn? Did she go to take another bath?" Well, technically, the spa counted as a bath. And she probably took a bath in the morning. She liked her baths, she was a silly pony like that.

17. - Top - End - #947
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

(Sorry for the delay)

Garion gave his caretaker a happy nuzzle, then dashed off to gather up the rest of the drawings. "Where's Miss Gwyn? Did she go to take another bath?" Well, technically, the spa counted as a bath. And she probably took a bath in the morning. She liked her baths, she was a silly pony like that.
    Grills chuckled. Gwynfillion was a bather. He could smell her lavender shampoo in his memories. "She went to go feed Sugar and Wyrmple. Then get your toys."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #948
    Dwarf in the Playground

Green opes the book at the podium and licks his hooftip. He then flips through a few pages. "Catering. Yes, we provide catering services. Mr. Grills handles the catering appointment. What is the date of your show?"
    "Date? Oh... I don't even know a good word to use here... We didn't set up the time, did we?" Winterflap looked panicked. "This is harder than I thought!"

19. - Top - End - #949
    Pixie in the Playground

"Date? Oh... I don't even know a good word to use here... We didn't set up the time, did we?" Winterflap looked panicked. "This is harder than I thought!"
    Silent Song was also feeling panicked and found herself unable to say anything at all.
    LGBTitP

20. - Top - End - #950
    Titan in the Playground

Grills chuckled. Gwynfillion was a bather. He could smell her lavender shampoo in his memories. "She went to go feed Sugar and Wyrmple. Then get your toys."
    Garion (and Amish's) were short; the colt stopped gathering up his sketches and gave his caretaker an odd look. "Are we moving? Did Wyrmple eat the tower? Did the trees take over?"

21. - Top - End - #951
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Silent Song was also feeling panicked and found herself unable to say anything at all.
    The expediter's eyes lower. He knows this is going to be difficult. "Without a date,"we will not be able to ensure readiness. Do you have a budget."

Garion (and Amish's) were short; the colt stopped gathering up his sketches and gave his caretaker an odd look. "Are we moving? Did Wyrmple eat the tower? Did the trees take over?"
    "Moving? Oh no." Grills recoiled a tiny bit. The idea of Gwynfillion and Garion actually moving it shock him to his core. He was not ready for that.

"Nn-n-no. Miss Gwynfillion is just feeding Sugar and Wyrmple and bringing you something to play with while you stay the night here."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

22. - Top - End - #952
    Pixie in the Playground

The expediter's eyes lower. He knows this is going to be difficult. "Without a date,"we will not be able to ensure readiness. Do you have a budget."
    Silent Song recognized a question she could answer, "Oh, money's not a concern."
    LGBTitP

23. - Top - End - #953
    Titan in the Playground

"Moving? Oh no." Grills recoiled a tiny bit. The idea of Gwynfillion and Garion actually moving it shock him to his core. He was not ready for that.

"Nn-n-no. Miss Gwynfillion is just feeding Sugar and Wyrmple and bringing you something to play with while you stay the night here."
    Oh right! How could he forget something like that? Two sleepovers in a row! Garion did a little hop-skipping dance of glee right then and there. "Yay! Sleeping over in the Grill! Less ponies than last night, but that still counts!" Last night...oh! That reminded him. He dashed over to Mister Grills, still hopping up and down in his excitement. "Oh! I almost forgot; Cloud wanted to know if I could go with her family for a picnic tomorrow at the beach, and I asked Miss Gwyn if I could, and she said to wait and she'd ask you, so I was wondering if she'd asked you yet, and if not, then I could ask you, can I go with Cloud to the beach tomorrow?" There may or may not have been a breath in there, it was hard to tell.

24. - Top - End - #954
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Oh right! How could he forget something like that? Two sleepovers in a row! Garion did a little hop-skipping dance of glee right then and there. "Yay! Sleeping over in the Grill! Less ponies than last night, but that still counts!" Last night...oh! That reminded him. He dashed over to Mister Grills, still hopping up and down in his excitement. "Oh! I almost forgot; Cloud wanted to know if I could go with her family for a picnic tomorrow at the beach, and I asked Miss Gwyn if I could, and she said to wait and she'd ask you, so I was wondering if she'd asked you yet, and if not, then I could ask you, can I go with Cloud to the beach tomorrow?" There may or may not have been a breath in there, it was hard to tell.
    Grills' eyes opened wide and his head jerked back. His pupils bounce up and down. The colt's excitement would take time to get used to.

Now as for permission, this was tough. He and Gwynfillion were leaving town. He wasn't sure about letting Garion go with him not being in town. Plus this was to be time for Garion to bond with the Peppers. "I need to talk to Miss Gwynfillion first. Okay?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

25. - Top - End - #955
    Titan in the Playground

Grills' eyes opened wide and his head jerked back. His pupils bounce up and down. The colt's excitement would take time to get used to.

Now as for permission, this was tough. He and Gwynfillion were leaving town. He wasn't sure about letting Garion go with him not being in town. Plus this was to be time for Garion to bond with the Peppers. "I need to talk to Miss Gwynfillion first. Okay?"
    Both ponies needed to ask each other? What craziness was this? Shouldn't one of them know the answer? Garion landed himself back on the ground, looking up at Mister Grills with confusion, saying nothing, but studying the older pony's face closely. Five seconds...ten seconds...nearly thirty seconds later, and he finally gave a little nod. "Okay...but you'll say when you've talked, right?" he asked hopefully.

26. - Top - End - #956
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Both ponies needed to ask each other? What craziness was this? Shouldn't one of them know the answer? Garion landed himself back on the ground, looking up at Mister Grills with confusion, saying nothing, but studying the older pony's face closely. Five seconds...ten seconds...nearly thirty seconds later, and he finally gave a little nod. "Okay...but you'll say when you've talked, right?" he asked hopefully.
    Garion's staring made him uncomfortable again. Parenting without Gwynfillion was difficult and scary. One hook rubbed the chef's head. "Yeah, sure Garion. Miss Gwynfillion and I will speak with each other about you going to a picnic. Don't worry."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #957
    Titan in the Playground

Garion's staring made him uncomfortable again. Parenting without Gwynfillion was difficult and scary. One hook rubbed the chef's head. "Yeah, sure Garion. Miss Gwynfillion and I will speak with each other about you going to a picnic. Don't worry."
    The colt gave him one last stare, then abruptly nodded. "Okay!" And just like that, Garion was back to his old self. Smiling and prancing about happily as he finished cleaning up his drawing time and stacking all his pictures together. "Am I gonna help out in the kitchen again?" he asked as he worked.

28. - Top - End - #958
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Spin Top's eye twitches. Then, as Blitz begins to explain the mechanics of proper flight to Greif, she raises a hoof to her mouth, trying to hide a smile and suppress a giggle. Greif listens along to the pegasus, leaning against the bar with his talons folded, and a kind, bemused expression on his face.

However, as Blitz finishes his explanation, Spin snorts and begins to giggle uncontrollable. Greif gives her a sharp look, though, and she quickly stops laughing.
    Blitz obliviously does not notice this as he jumps in place slightly. He really must hate standing still. "So boss man, do I get a snazzy name tag like Stopsie over there? Also when do you want me to start, cause I can start ASAP if you want."

The falcon on his head gives, what is almost and affirmative screech as it keeps it's perch almost effortlessly. It's as if it's used to Blitz's constant motion. "See? Even Falco's ready for action."

29. - Top - End - #959
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Silent Song recognized a question she could answer, "Oh, money's not a concern."
    A normal pony would sigh in relief. But this is Green. "And how many ponies will need to be served?"

The colt gave him one last stare, then abruptly nodded. "Okay!" And just like that, Garion was back to his old self. Smiling and prancing about happily as he finished cleaning up his drawing time and stacking all his pictures together. "Am I gonna help out in the kitchen again?" he asked as he worked.
    "Yes. One day soon I will let you help me cook something in the kitchen."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #960
    Titan in the Playground

"Yes. One day soon I will let you help me cook something in the kitchen."
    Woohoo! All thoughts of the picnic were temporarily dispelled amidst a sea of joy. Garion stacked up the last of the drawings and flew into Grill's barrel for a gigantic hug.