New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Bugbear in the Playground

Post Re: A Complete List of 3.5 Base Classes (over 400!), including 3rd party publishers

Sovereign Stone addd. And I am IMPRESSED at their spellcasting system.
    Extended Signature here.

Darth Vader avatar by Kymme

SWSE Campaign:
    IC Thread
    OOC Thread

2. - Top - End - #92
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: A Complete List of 3.5 Base Classes (over 400!), including 3rd party publishers

Green Ronin stuff;

The Eternal Rome supplement has a base class called the Gladiator, not the Charioteer.

Green Ronin also has base class books for;
    Assassin, Cavalier, Noble, Shaman, Psychic, Unholy Warrior and Witch.

Also the Holy Warrior from the Book of Righteous Might.

Crisis in Freeport has the Corsair.

The Cultist NPC class can be found in Freeport: City of Adventure or the Freeport Trilogy.

The Dragon Compendium has the Battle Dancer, the Death Master, the Jester, the Mountebank, the Savant, the Sha'ir and the Urban Druid.
    Last edited by Set; 2012-04-11 at 08:38 PM.

3. - Top - End - #93

Post Re: A Complete List of 3.5 Base Classes (over 400!), including 3rd party publishers

Quote Originally Posted by Set View Post
    Green Ronin stuff;

The Eternal Rome supplement has a base class called the Gladiator, not the Charioteer.

Green Ronin also has base class books for;
    Assassin, Cavalier, Noble, Shaman, Psychic, Unholy Warrior and Witch.

Also the Holy Warrior from the Book of Righteous Might.

Crisis in Freeport has the Corsair.

The Cultist NPC class can be found in Freeport: City of Adventure or the Freeport Trilogy.

The Dragon Compendium has the Battle Dancer, the Death Master, the Jester, the Mountebank, the Savant, the Sha'ir and the Urban Druid.
    All of those except the corsair are in the comprehensive list I believe, but they might have been left out since the list I posted (not the table) is not my most complete. Thanks for the charioteer catch
    Extended Signature here.

SWSE Campaign:
    IC Thread
    OOC Thread

4. - Top - End - #94

Added a bunch of Alderac Entertainment's classes and some other obscure stuff. Been hunting like a mad man for classes!
    Extended Signature here.

SWSE Campaign:
    IC Thread
    OOC Thread

5. - Top - End - #95

Added in Swashbuckling Arcana. EXCELLENT supplement! Plans to use it in the future
    Extended Signature here.

SWSE Campaign:
    IC Thread
    OOC Thread

6. - Top - End - #96
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: A Complete List of 3.5 Base Classes (over 400!), including 3rd party publishers

I'm just trying to go down the list in order now. So here are the Path of Xs:
    Spoiler
    Show

{table=head]CLASS |SOURCE |TIER |ROLE |NOTES
    Arcane Engineer |Path of Magic |1 |Caster |Wizard spinoff that implants magic items in people; wizard spell access
    Arsenalist |Path of Magic |1 |Caster |Wizard trades some feats for the ability to make gunpowder/firearms; wizard spell access
    Mind Weaver |Path of Magic |2 |Caster |Int-based Sorcerer-type that tries to be a psion (trades XP for components, gradually ignores ASF), use spell-level lower for counterspells
    Sun Mage |Path of Magic |2 |Caster |Spontaneous caster with fire spell bonuses in sunlight; requires sunlight to restore spell slots, list of slightly restricted Sorcerer spells plus healing
    Chameleon |Path of Shadow |3 |Skillmonkey |Disguise-focus, half-rogue sneak attack, with 6th level Abj/Div/Ench/Ill spells from the wizard list
    Con Artist |Path of Shadow |5 |Skillmonkey |Bluff-focus, Fascinate/Suggestion/Inspire competence as a bard
    Delver |Path of Shadow |5 |Skillmonkey |Bardic Knowledge, Rogue trapfinding/defenses, combat feats at higher levels
    Psychic Thief |Path of Shadow |3 |Skillmonkey |Psionic Rogue (3.0 system, but progression matches PsyWar) - slower Sneak Attack and Trapfinding than Psychic Rogue, faster powers and Uncanny Dodge
    Commander |Path of the Sword |5 |Melee |Fighter with half feats, a minor numeric party buff and Leadership (not counted in tier)
    Hunter |Path of the Sword |5 |Melee |Bounty hunter-type with extra emphasis on hunting favored enemies
    Outdoorsman |Path of the Sword |5 |Melee |Favored Terrain noncasting Ranger-type with extra bonus feats, companion eventually equal to druid's, with magical beast option
    Faith Caster |Path of Faith |1 |Caster |Rainbow Warsnake: the base class
    Thaumaturge |Path of Faith |1 |Caster |Cleric with the Sorcerer's spells per day chart, no domains or turning, bonus metamagic/item creation feats as a wizard
    Devoted Illusionist |School of Illusion |2 |Caster |Strict Illusionist with limited spontaneity, metamagic cost mitigation, bonuses to DCs/CL checks (can access to another school for a feat)
    Devoted Evoker |School of Evocation |2 |Caster |Strict Evoker with limited spotaneity, metamagic cost mitigation, bonuses to DCs/CL checks (can access to another school for a feat)
    Knight |Excalibur |5 |Melee |Mounted Combat feats with built-in mount, Leadership (not counted in tier), SR v. opposite alignment[/table]

Devoted Illusionist is the only thing here that's especially interesting.
    And Mind Weaver, because after seeing so many spell point or arcane-fluffed psionics homebrews, it's a bit of a trip to see that someone, sometime, wanted it to go the other way.
    Last edited by eggs; 2012-04-11 at 11:37 PM.

7. - Top - End - #97

Quote Originally Posted by eggs View Post
    I'm just trying to go down the list in order now. So here are the Path of Xs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Arcane Engineer |Path of Magic |1 |Caster |Wizard spinoff that implants magic items in people; wizard spell access
    Arsenalist |Path of Magic |1 |Caster |Wizard trades some feats for the ability to make gunpowder/firearms; wizard spell access
    Mind Weaver |Path of Magic |2 |Caster |Int-based Sorcerer-type that tries to be a psion (trades XP for components, gradually ignores ASF), use spell-level lower for counterspells
    Sun Mage |Path of Magic |2 |Caster |Spontaneous caster with fire spell bonuses in sunlight; requires sunlight to restore spell slots, list of slightly restricted Sorcerer spells plus healing
    Chameleon |Path of Shadow |3 |Skillmonkey |Disguise-focus, half-rogue sneak attack, with 6th level Abj/Div/Ench/Ill spells from the wizard list
    Con Artist |Path of Shadow |5 |Skillmonkey |Bluff-focus, Fascinate/Suggestion/Inspire competence as a bard
    Delver |Path of Shadow |5 |Skillmonkey |Bardic Knowledge, Rogue trapfinding/defenses, combat feats at higher levels
    Psychic Thief |Path of Shadow |3 |Skillmonkey |Psionic Rogue (3.0 system, but progression matches PsyWar) - slower Sneak Attack and Trapfinding than Psychic Rogue, faster powers and Uncanny Dodge
    Commander |Path of the Sword |5 |Melee |Fighter with half feats, a minor numeric party buff and Leadership (not counted in tier)
    Hunter |Path of the Sword |5 |Melee |Bounty hunter-type with extra emphasis on hunting favored enemies
    Outdoorsman |Path of the Sword |5 |Melee |Favored Terrain noncasting Ranger-type with extra bonus feats, companion eventually equal to druid's, with magical beast option
    Thaumaturge |Path of Faith |1 |Caster |Cleric with the Sorcerer's spells per day chart, no domains or turning, bonus metamagic/item creation feats as a wizard
    Devoted Illusionist |School of Illusion |2 |Caster |Strict Illusionist with limited spontaneity, metamagic cost mitigation, bonuses to DCs/CL checks (can access to another school for a feat)
    Devoted Evoker |School of Evocation |2 |Caster |Strict Evoker with limited spotaneity, metamagic cost mitigation, bonuses to DCs/CL checks (can access to another school for a feat)
    Knight |Excalibur |5 |Melee |Mounted Combat feats with built-in mount, Leadership (not counted in tier), SR v. opposite alignment[/table]

Devoted Illusionist is the only thing here that's especially interesting.
    And Mind Weaver, because after seeing so many spell point or arcane-fluffed psionics homebrews, it's a bit of a trip to see that someone, sometime, wanted it to go the other way.
    Put those in the main table and added the corsair. Boring class
    Extended Signature here.

SWSE Campaign:
    IC Thread
    OOC Thread

8. - Top - End - #98

From now on, whenever something is added to the main table I'll be deleting stuff off of the lists since the initial post is now too big (over 5000 characters). I added in the Deadlands classes, and got rid of the monster classes in the list.
    Extended Signature here.

SWSE Campaign:
    IC Thread
    OOC Thread

9. - Top - End - #99

Added the Brave from Deadlands, which I left out by accident the 1st time.
    Extended Signature here.

SWSE Campaign:
    IC Thread
    OOC Thread

10. - Top - End - #100
    Ogre in the Playground

Going a bit further down the list:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Merchant |Black Flags |6 |Skillmonkey |Contacts; Skill points as a class feature, still comes short of Expert
    Sailor |Black Flags |5 |Melee |Fighter with several feats replaced with 1/day Curse-themed SLAs
    Noble |Black Flags |6 |Skillmonkey |Gets party invites as a class feature
    Priest |Black Flags |6 |Skillmonkey |Handful of Level 1 SLAs, up to 3/day; can blow a bunch of skill ranks to get invited to parties
    Channeler |Midnight Campaign Setting |2 |Caster |Generic spellcaster in Midnight's Feat-based casting system; very limited spell levels per day
    Defender |Midnight Campaign Setting |4 |Melee |Monk variant with added customizability, flexibility, unique options
    Wildlander |Midnight Campaign Setting |4 |Melee |Noncasting Ranger variant with added flexibility in mundane effects
    Legate |Midnight Campaign Setting |1 |Caster |Evil Cleric with Magic-eating Ghost companion
    Chaos Mage |Chaos Magic |1 |Caster |Menu-selection casting with access to genuinely openended effects
    Black Heart |Dezzavold - Fortress of the Drow |4 |Melee |Evil fear-inciting rager can temporarily learn dead enemies' abilites by eating their hearts
    Netherstrider |Dezzavold - Fortress of the Drow |4 |Melee |Unarmed combatant with focus on underground combat in tight spaces; minor rage and a huge number of unarmed attacks per round
    Bisaakir Zaari |Dry Land - Empires of the Dragon Sands |1 |Caster |Elementally themed genie servant, Charisma-based prepared casting from Sorcerer list
    Shaman |Dry Land - Empires of the Dragon Sands |2 |Caster |Banishes Outsiders, casts from gradually-increasing number of domains (extremely limited at low levels)
    Slave |Dry Land - Empires of the Dragon Sands |6 |Cannonfodder |Commoner with restrictions on cross-classed skill ranks, 5-level class.
    Mystic |Tome of Artifacts |3 |Gish |Divine warrior with Monk abilities like Flurry, Evasion and Dimension Step and a versatile spell list
    [/table]

Black Flag's Soldier isn't statted out (it just says to look at the Fighter), so I didn't include it.

Midnight's magic made the setting look very clever. I would be shocked if anyone didn't take the spellcasting feats, and taking those plays right into the narrative of Players v. Witchhunting evil empire. I'm a big fan of that sort of tricksy system bribery.

I'm skipping Mechamorphosis, since it really doesn't seem appropriate.
    Last edited by eggs; 2012-04-14 at 01:39 AM.

11. - Top - End - #101

Going a bit further down the list:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Merchant |Black Flags |6 |Skillmonkey |Contacts; Skill points as a class feature, still comes short of Expert
    Sailor |Black Flags |5 |Melee |Fighter with several feats replaced with 1/day Curse-themed SLAs
    Priest |Black Flags |6 |Skillmonkey |Handful of Level 1 SLAs, up to 3/day; can blow a bunch of skill ranks to get invited to parties
    Channeler |Midnight Campaign Setting |2 |Caster |Generic spellcaster in Midnight's Feat-based casting system; very limited spell levels per day
    Defender |Midnight Campaign Setting |4 |Melee |Monk variant with added customizability, flexibility, unique options
    Wildlander |Midnight Campaign Setting |4 |Melee |Noncasting Ranger variant with added flexibility in mundane effects
    Legate |Midnight Campaign Setting |1 |Caster |Evil Cleric with Magic-eating Ghost companion
    Chaos Mage |Chaos Magic |1 |Caster |Menu-selection casting with access to genuinely openended effects
    Black Heart |Dezzavold - Fortress of the Drow |4 |Melee |Evil fear-inciting rager can temporarily learn dead enemies' abilites by eating their hearts
    Netherstrider |Dezzavold - Fortress of the Drow |4 |Melee |Unarmed combatant with focus on underground combat in tight spaces; minor rage and a huge number of unarmed attacks per round
    Bisaakir Zaari |Dry Land - Empires of the Dragon Sands |1 |Caster |Elementally themed genie servant, Charisma-based prepared casting from Sorcerer list
    Shaman |Dry Land - Empires of the Dragon Sands |2 |Caster |Banishes Outsiders, casts from gradually-increasing number of domains (extremely limited at low levels)
    Slave |Dry Land - Empires of the Dragon Sands |6 |Cannonfodder |Commoner with restrictions on cross-classed skill ranks, 5-level class.
    Mystic |Tome of Artifacts |3 |Gish |Divine warrior with Monk abilities like Flurry, Evasion and Dimension Step and a versatile spell list
    [/table]

Black Flag's Soldier isn't statted out (it just says to look at the Fighter), so I didn't include it.

Midnight's magic made the setting look very clever. I would be shocked if anyone didn't take the spellcasting feats, and taking those plays right into the narrative of Players v. Witchhunting evil empire. I'm a big fan of that sort of tricksy system bribery.

I'm skipping Mechamorphosis, since it really doesn't seem appropriate.
    Added these to the table, but now the lists are really messed up...
    Last edited by Empedocles; 2012-04-24 at 08:36 PM.
    Extended Signature here.

SWSE Campaign:
    IC Thread
    OOC Thread

12. - Top - End - #102
    Halfling in the Playground

Devil

I don't know if that count but Diablo 2 Diablerie(or hell and back,don't remember which) has all the classes from the game(minus assassin and druid),but they are 25 levels long.Never tested them,only read it once.

13. - Top - End - #103

Quote Originally Posted by astrerouge View Post
    I don't know if that count but Diablo 2 Diablerie(or hell and back,don't remember which) has all the classes from the game(minus assassin and druid),but they are 25 levels long.Never tested them,only read it once.
    I won't be picky. Thanks for telling me, I'll add it in a few
    Extended Signature here.

SWSE Campaign:
    IC Thread
    OOC Thread

14. - Top - End - #104

Added the Diablo II classes.
    Extended Signature here.

SWSE Campaign:
    IC Thread
    OOC Thread

15. - Top - End - #105

Is the table missing anything?
    Extended Signature here.

SWSE Campaign:
    IC Thread
    OOC Thread

16. - Top - End - #106
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: A Complete List of 3.5 3rd Party Base Classes (over 400!)

There were a bunch of books with 1-2 entries at the bottom of the list that I didn't get down to, Game of Thrones, a bunch of Mongoose and AEG stuff, and I'm sure plenty that I don't know.

Also I ran into this list, which I'm just going to say is daunting (especially if it's just what was out when 3.5 was fresh and new).

17. - Top - End - #107

Post Re: A Complete List of 3.5 3rd Party Base Classes (over 400!)

There were a bunch of books with 1-2 entries at the bottom of the list that I didn't get down to, Game of Thrones, a bunch of Mongoose and AEG stuff, and I'm sure plenty that I don't know.

Also I ran into this list, which I'm just going to say is daunting (especially if it's just what was out when 3.5 was fresh and new).
    Dear...god. I'll grab the stuff at the bottom of the list...but that netbook is scary!
    Extended Signature here.

SWSE Campaign:
    IC Thread
    OOC Thread

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm not going to have time to enter a whole lot of other stuff in, but I'll probably be browsing the old AEG books.

I formatted/standardized some of the labels, to improve the search function. I also cleaned up some of the things that looked like oversights/mistypes (eg. gish labels on mundane classes, buffer labels on nonbuffers, misleading progression descriptions).

Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]CLASS |BOOK |TIER |ROLE |NOTES
    Devoted Psion |DSP-SRD |2 |Caster |Specialist Psion (ML bonus on selected discipline, penalty on others)
    Enlightened Monk |DSP-SRD |5 |Melee |Monk ACF; adds some PP and cues Monk abilities off PP expenditures. More flexible, but doesn't change much.
    Formbound Spiritist |DSP-SRD |2 |Caster |Psionic Druid (Summoning Focus), Spirit Shaman-type power reselection.
    Formbound Surger |DSP-SRD |2 |Caster |Psionic Druid (Animal Companion+Wild Surge), Spirit Shaman-type power reselection.
    Halo Knight |DSP-SRD |5 |Melee |Kensai as a base class with minor numeric group buffs
    Marksman |DSP-SRD |3 |Gish |Psionic archer; full BA, 5-level powers, spam volleys of Staggering ranged touch attacks.
    Psychic Ranger |DSP-SRD |3 |Gish |Ranger with full ML, slow PP/ powers known progression from Psychic Warrior list
    Society Mind |DSP-SRD |2 |Caster |Primarily buff/debuffs, full manifesting
    Thoughtsinger |DSP-SRD |3 |Buffer |Psionic Bard
    Worldthought Medic |DSP-SRD |2 |Caster |Focused buffer psion, full manifesting
    Augur |DSP-SRD |3 |Caster |Slow-progress manifesting (but full ML), NPC class
    Eldritch Weaver |Advanced Players Manual |2 |Caster |Alternate Wizard develops along thematic specializations, a bit of free metamagic; lacks splat support
    Evangelist |Advanced Players Manual |3 |Buffer |Divine Bard-type, focused on performances
    Scout |Advanced Players Manual |4 |Skillmonkey |Outdoor skillmonkey with generally low-powered class features, but Alter Self
    Spellmaster |Advanced Players Manual |1 |Caster |Blue Mage; skill-based casting
    Thanemage |Advanced Players Manual |4 |Gish |Sword of the Arcane Order-type gish. Choose class abilities slowly from set ability lists.
    Warpriest |Advanced Players Manual |3 |Gish |Divine caster drawing from Cleric spell list, focused on combat buffing and healing.
    Psychic |Advanced Players Manual |4 |Skillmonkey |Fighter-style class design for APM's alternate psionic system. Useful effects, but other classes would do it better, if the rules were in place.
    Akashic |Arcana Evolved |5 |Skillmonkey |Knowledge Emphasis. A few self-buff and sneak attack ability options, but generally noncombatant
    Champion |Arcana Evolved |5 |Melee |Paladin variant with ideal-dependent abilities (not always good)
    Greenbound |Arcana Evolved |2 |Caster |Nature spells, Healing Focus
    Mage Blade |Arcana Evolved |3 |Gish |Bog-standard gish. Bard-caliber casting, limited spell channeling
    Magister |Arcana Evolved |2 |Caster |Wizard analog; limited spell list
    Oathsworn |Arcana Evolved |5 |Melee |Monk analog; ritual progression, but too late
    Ritual Warrior |Arcana Evolved |4 |Melee |ToB-type with slow advancement, more limited options
    Runethane |Arcana Evolved |3 |Caster |Bard-caliber caster with runes (designed to work as traps for enemies, but in practice tend to just be a way to summon as a Standard action).
    Totem Warrior |Arcana Evolved |4 |Melee |Animal Lord as a base class – animal companion and minor shapeshifting abilities.
    Unfettered |Arcana Evolved |5 |Melee |Another crappy Swashbuckler
    Warmain |Arcana Evolved |6 |Melee |Fighter, with preselected crappy feats
    Witch |Arcana Evolved |3 |Caster |Bard-caliber spellcasting, abilities based on a chosen thematic specialty. Strongly encourages gishing
    Runeblade |Experimental Might |3 |Melee |Runethane with a magic weapon, no spells. Works more like a Summoner in practice
    Empyrean Monk |Secrets of Pact Magic |3 |Melee |Monk/Binder-type
    Foe Hunter |Secrets of Pact Magic |3 |Skillmonkey |Ranger/Assassin/Binder-type
    Occult Priest |Secrets of Pact Magic |2 |Caster |Divine Crusader/Binder-type
    Pact Warrior |Secrets of Pact Magic |3 |Melee |Slow bind progression
    Soul Weaver |Secrets of Pact Magic |1 |Caster |Wizard/Binder; turns spells into Su abilities
    Psionic Soul Weaver |Secrets of Pact Magic |2 |Caster |Psion/Binder; limited powers known
    Spirit Binder |Secrets of Pact Magic |2 |Caster |ToM Binder-analog
    Unbound Witch |Secrets of Pact Magic |2 |Caster |Wilder/Geomancer/Binder-type
    Warbinder |Secrets of Pact Magic |3 |Buffer |Shares/transfers Granted abilities among allies
    Exorcist |Villains of Pact Magic |3 |Caster |Beguiler-styled casting from Exorcism-themed list (w/ domains)
    Muse |Villains of Pact Magic |2 |Caster |Sorcerer/Binder; severely limited spell access; lots of randomness
    Ravaged Soul |Villains of Pact Magic |3 |Melee |Angsty Doctor Who fanfic: the base class
    Templar |Villains of Pact Magic |3 |Melee |SLAs make Shadowcaster look like marathon runner
    Gladiator |Eternal Rome (MV) |5 |Melee |Another crappy fighter variant, but at least it has flavor
    Charioteer |Trojan War (MV) |6 |Melee |Crappy fighter with a chariot. If you're ridiculously creative it doesn't suck too much.
    Dedicated Warrior |Trojan War (MV) |6 |Melee |Self-buffing fighter with divine theme (no casting though).
    Magician |Trojan War (MV) |2 |Caster |core wizard with a hacked spell list
    Priest |Trojan War (MV) |2 |Caster |skill-based spell failure, way too many high-level slots
    Godi |Frost & Fur |2 |Caster |Tweaked Cleric
    Vitki |Frost & Fur |3 |Buffer |War Weaver-style casting with mostly low-powered/rigid spell effects
    Voela |Frost & Fur |3 |Caster |Good effects, LOOONG casting time; situationally spans T2 to T5
    Angakoq |Frost & Fur |2 |Caster |Ghostish druid
    Cossack |Frost & Fur |6 |Melee |High skill fighter with horse-related abilities.
    Koldun |Frost & Fur |2 |Caster |Limited spell list, but Polymorph/Planar Binding emphases
    Volkov |Frost & Fur |2 |Caster |Cleric/Druid-type
    Courtier |Rokugan CS |5 |Skillmonkey |Built for Diplomancy w/ Built-in Leadership
    Ninja |Rokugan CS |5 |Melee |Sneak Attack fighter with numeric boosts (speed, init)
    Inkyo |Rokugan CS |6 |Melee |Monk, minus class abilities
    Levite Priest |Mythic Vistas: Testament |2 |Caster |Re-flavored cleric with a nerfed spell list
    Psalmist |Mythic Vistas: Testament |2 |Caster |Another nerfed cleric. Has some neat abilities also. Buffing/Healing Focus
    Khery-Heb |Mythic Vistas: Testament |1 |Caster |Wizard with scroll-using class features.
    Magus of the Starry Host |Mythic Vistas: Testament |1 |Caster |SpellcasterAlternate wizard with reflavoring. A total pain to play since he has to pilgrimage to learn a significant amount of spells.
    Qedeshot |Mythic Vistas: Testament |3 |Buffer |Sort of a prostitute bard with more spells. Potentially awkward to play...
    Spy |Mythic Vistas: Testament |4 |Skillmonkey |Spellcasting rogue/monk.
    Agent |Northern Crown |4 |Skillmonkey |Nerfed Rogue
    Natural Philosopher |Northern Crown |1 |Caster |Extraordinary casting from a decent list
    Raider |Northern Crown |4 |Melee |Barbarian-type with minor buffs, better skills
    Rake |Northern Crown |5 |Melee |Swashbuckler-type; really weird save/BA progression
    Scout |Northern Crown |5 |Skillmonkey |Noncasting Ranger/Rogue with weird Combat Style feats
    Soldier |Northern Crown |5 |Melee |Fighter with more limited feat selection
    Witch |Northern Crown |2 |Caster |Really good at buffing other witches.
    Holy Champion (Philosophic Warrior) |Player's Guide to Arcanis |5 |Melee |Paladin-type skillmonkey
    Holy Champion (Bearer of Woe) |Player's Guide to Arcanis |4 |Melee |Fist of the Forest/Paladin-type; gains bonuses with damage received
    Holy Champion (Knight of Twelve Oaks) |Player's Guide to Arcanis |5 |Melee |Paladin-type; spell-sharing with allies
    Holy Champion (Beltinian Hospitaler) |Player's Guide to Arcanis |4 |Melee |Paladin-type with improved casting
    Holy Champion (Twilight Warrior) |Player's Guide to Arcanis |4 |Melee |Rogue+Shadowdancer+Paladin+Shadow Conjurations; gobs of skill points, no UMD
    Holy Champion (Sentinel of the Blazing Wyrm) |Player's Guide to Arcanis |5 |Melee |Paladin-type with weak blast-oriented alterations
    Holy Champion (Storm Lord) |Player's Guide to Arcanis |4 |Melee |Paladin-type with, some useful debuff/teleport effects
    Holy Champion (Harbinger of the Dawn) |Player's Guide to Arcanis |5 |Melee |Lawful Paladin, eventually with lots of smites
    Holy Champion (Fatespinner) |Player's Guide to Arcanis |4 |Melee |Paladin-type; Reroll-oriented class features
    Holy Champion (Deathbringer) |Player's Guide to Arcanis |5 |Melee |Evil Paladin-type with debuffing class features
    Holy Champion (Holy Judge) |Player's Guide to Arcanis |4 |Melee |Lawful Paladin-type
    Holy Champion (Verdant Champion) |Player's Guide to Arcanis |4 |Melee |Paladin-type with druid spells
    Holy Champion (Tainted Keeper) |Player's Guide to Arcanis |4 |Melee |Paladin-type focused on Demon hunting; gains abilities of a chosen demon
    Holy Champion (Sea Lord) |Player's Guide to Arcanis |3 |Melee |Paladin-type with a slowly-developing mini-shapechange, gobs of skill points
    Patrician |Player's Guide to Arcanis |5 |Skillmonkey |Social skillmonkey with built-in Leadership (not factored in Tier)
    Priest |Player's Guide to Arcanis |2 |Caster |Basically a Cleric minus armor, plus minor numeric party buffs
    Occisor |Arcanis - Psionics Unbound |4 |Skillmonkey |Rogue+Soulknife+Shadowdancer. At will minor creation,
    Rhi'zen |Arcanis - Psionics Unbound |4 |Melee |Half-manifesting finesse fighter.
    Swamp Lord of Pit Sseth |Arcanis - Psionics Unbound |1 |Caster |Weird class that can cast and manifest. Only gets up to 7th level spells........and powers. (2/3 Caster/Manifester level)
    Mist Wanderer |Arcanis-Psionics Unbound |4 |Skillmonkey |Half-manifesting sneak-attackless rogue.
    Conflagration Knight |Arcanis-Theocracy of Canceri |4 |Melee |A paladin with fire.
    Nerothian Reaper |Arcanis-Theocracy of Canceri |3 |Melee |A necromantic paladin with animating abilities.
    Sarishan Knife |Arcanis-Theocracy of Canceri |4 |Melee |An assassin class with Ranger spellcasting progression.
    Beholder Cultist |Complete Guide to Beholders |2 |Caster |Uses beholder rays in a manner similar to spells. Essentially a nerfed wizard with different flavor.
    Blood Druid |Complete Guide to Drow |1 |Caster |Evil wizard alternative. Ridiculous summoning options (demons with CRs equivalent to those of the caster).
    Assassin |Master Class-Assassin's Handbook |4 |Melee |Re-flavored rogue with death strike abilities.
    Witch |Master Class-Witch's Handbook |2 |Caster |Re-flavored wizard with transmutation focus. Basically an alter self monster. Tier 2 because no conjuration.
    Shaman |Master Class-Shaman's Handbook |1 |Caster |Basically the exact same thing as a cleric, but with more druidic flavor.
    Cavalier |Master Class-Cavalier's Handbook |4 |Melee |Fighter with progression picked out. More class features so it is more playable then a fighter.
    Dark Heart |Dezzavold-Fortress of the Drow |4 |Melee |Barbarian with more class features and much darker fluff.
    Netherstrider |Dezzavold-Fortress of the Drow |4 |Melee |Wild and uncivilized unarmed fighter. Full BAB with Flurry of Blows though!
    Yogi |Complete Guide to Rakshasas |3 |Gish |Complete Guide to Rakshasas |Decent class, like a monk with Bard spellcasting progression.
    Assassin |Power Classes: Assassin |5 |Melee |Sneak attack with double damage after study
    Gladiator |Power Classes: Gladiator |6 |Melee |Warrior class with ability to perform in combat
    Exorcist |Power Classes: Exorcist |1 |Caster |Cleric, plus class features, including lots of Turning
    Noble |Power Classes: Noble |5 |Skillmonkey |Diplomancer with built-in Leadership
    Knight |Power Classes: Knight |6 |Melee |Chronically ripped off & bossed around as class features?
    Artificer |Power Classes: Artificer |2 |Caster |Sorcerer with dirt-cheap Golems; UMD abilities, no UMD skill (???)
    Hedge Wizard |Power Classes: Hedge Wizard |2 |Caster |Slow-advancement Wizard gish
    Explorer |Power Classes: Explorer |6 |Melee |Having a map: the base class
    Pirate |Power Classes: Pirate |5 |Melee |Knowledge monkey, eventually gets Water domain spells as Ex ability
    Alchemist |Power Classes: Alchemist |2 |Caster |Item Creation, no-save death poison and Polymorph Any Object at low levels
    Cabalist |Power Classes: Cabalist |1 |Caster |Skill-based casting without spell level caps
    Fool |Power Classes: Fool |5 |Skillmonkey |Mostly dead levels, compelling dip - mass Antagonise and huge Thrown weapon volley.
    Acolyte |Darkness & Dread |3 |Caster |Defensive buffer; 10-level class
    Alchemist |Darkness & Dread |3 |Caster |Battlefield Control; 10-level class
    Antiquarian |Darkness & Dread |5 |Skillmonkey |Minor UMD abilities; 5-level class
    Apprentice |Darkness & Dread |2 |Caster |Wizard-type with limited list, UMD; 10-level class
    Artisan |Darkness & Dread |6 |Skillmonkey |Somewhat variable skill list; 5-level class
    Beggar |Darkness & Dread |6 |Skillmonkey |Crappy class, decent skills; 5-level class
    Engineer |Darkness & Dread |6 |Cannonfodder |Focused on smashing objects; 5-level class
    Gambler |Darkness & Dread |5 |Skillmonkey |Metagamey dice manipulation; 5-level class
    Grave Robber |Darkness & Dread |6 |Cannonfodder |Ain't afraid of no ghosts; 5-level class
    Grifter |Darkness & Dread |5 |Skillmonkey |Diplomancy, Force self-destructive actions; 5-level class
    Herbalist |Darkness & Dread |3 |Caster |Buffer/healer; 10-level class
    Kennelmaster |Darkness & Dread |6 |Cannonfodder |Handle animal bonuses; 5-level class
    Medium |Darkness & Dread |5 |Skillmonkey |Monster-detection+UMD; 5-level class
    Merchant |Darkness & Dread |6 |Skillmonkey |Treats markets as twice as wealthy; 5-level class
    Minstrel |Darkness & Dread |6 |Skillmonkey |Bard-type, toned down; 5-level class
    Physician |Darkness & Dread |6 |Healer |Wisdom-based Lay on Hands x2; 10-level class
    Pit Fighter |Darkness & Dread |6 |Melee |Barbarian/Rogue, toned way down; 5-level class
    Prospector |Darkness & Dread |5 |Skillmonkey |Trap specialist, reroll features; 5-level class
    Sage |Darkness & Dread |5 |Skillmonkey |Variable skill list, big knowledge bonuses; 5-level class
    Sewerjack |Darkness & Dread |5 |Melee |Tough defenses, little else; 5-level class
    Thief |Darkness & Dread |5 |Skillmonkey |Sneak attack, decent skills; 5-level class
    Tracker |Darkness & Dread |5 |Skillmonkey |Utility feats, ranged sneak attack; 10-level class
    Veteran |Darkness & Dread |5 |Melee |Fighter, minus hald a feat; 10-level class
    Worker |Darkness & Dread |6 |Cannonfodder |Variable skill list, physical ability increases; 5-level class
    Alchemist |Swashbuckling Adventures |2 |Crafter |Spellcaster who only brews potions and uses elixirs. One of the more balanced spellcasters. Can craft any spell (including 9th level personal spells) into potions.
    Assassin |Swashbuckling Adventures |4 |Skillmonkey |Sneak attack based rogue with assassin-esque re-flavoring.
    Courtier |Swashbuckling Adventures |5 |Skillmonkey |A socially based character thats worthless if there's any combat happening whatsoever. It does get 10 skill points though...
    Highwayman |Swashbuckling Adventures |5 |Melee |Ranged attacker who uses gunpowder. Medium BAB so not very good.
    Inquisitor |Swashbuckling Adventures |3 |Melee |Class with tons of unique abilities. Most are enchantment or control oriented.
    Musketeer |Swashbuckling Adventures |5 |Melee |Yet another fighter with bad class features instead of feats.
    Noble |Swashbuckling Adventures |5 |Skillmonkey |A buffer with no spells. Fairly worthless.
    Pirate |Swashbuckling Adventures |5 |Melee |ANOTHER cruddy fighter variation.
    Spy |Swashbuckling Adventures |5 |Melee |Sneak Attacker with disguise bonuses, combat abilities focused on moving around without attacking things
    Swashbuckler |Swashbuckling Adventures |4 |Melee |A fighter class that actually does a half-decent job with class features.
    Wanderer |Swashbuckling Adventures |4 |Skillmonkey |A skillmonkey that is relatively good at avoiding damage.
    Witch |Swashbuckling Adventures |2 |Caster |A wizard with a bard's spellcasting but a nerfed list and "innate spells," which is like flexible spontaneous spellcasting.
    Alchemist |Player's Guide to the Wilderlands |3 |Caster |Versatile class and very useful to have, but not necessarily overpowered. Based around magical elixirs.
    Amazon Warrior |Player's Guide to the Wilderlands |4 |Melee |A movement oriented fighter that does a halfway decent job of making fighters not suck. Gets an animal companion.
    Sage |Player's Guide to the Wilderlands |6 |Skillmonkey |An absolutely worthless class based around knowledge skills and learning extra languages. Actually useful for NPC "librarian" types.
    Witch |Player's Guide to the Wilderlands |2 |Caster |Sorcerer with a slightly nerfed spell list...but not enough to bring it down a Tier.
    Arcane Mechanik |Iron Kingdoms-Character Guide |3 |Caster |Sort of ridiculously nerfed artificer flavor wise, but with bard spellcasting progression.
    Bodger |Iron Kingdoms-Character Guide |4 |Skillmonkey |Variant rogue with mechanical flavor.
    Fell Caller |Iron Kingdoms-Character Guide |4 |Gish |Sort of an oddball. Primary ability is unleashing shouts with different effects.
    Gun Mage |Iron Kingdoms-Character Guide |3 |Gish |A character that uses magic guns and has a bard spellcasting progression. Spell list is very good though.
    Disciple |Dawnstar Campaign Setting |1 |Caster |A freakishly broken divine caster.
    Shaman |Dawnstar Campaign Setting |1 |Caster |A broken druid with early elemental shapeshifting and rituals.
    Shaper |Dawnstar Campaign Setting |1 |Caster |Broken cleric variant with special abilities.
    Spirit Adept |Dawnstar Campaign Setting |3 |Melee |A lightly armed fighter who has supernatural enhancements to his abilities. Actually quite well designed.
    Elderkin |Player's Guide to Blackmoor |1 |Caster |Well flavored but overpowered spellcaster with ties to ancestral spirits.
    Idolater |Player's Guide to Blackmoor |1 |Caster |Divine spellcaster who draws his magic from idols.
    Merchant |Player's Guide to Blackmoor |5 |Skillmonkey |A very weak socially oriented class. Possibly good for NPCs.
    Arcane Warrior |Blackmoor Campaign Setting |4 |Melee |A melee character with very minor spellcasting built on the Paladin/Ranger chassis.
    Noble |Blackmoor Campaign Setting |5 |Skillmonkey |A rather useless skillmonkey for social adventures.
    Wokan |Blackmoor Campaign Setting |1 |Caster |An alternative druid. It, ah, casts arcane spells...but it wildshapes.
    Drow Dark Weaver |Encyclopaedia Arcane-Drow Magic |1 |Caster |A broken spellcaster that has 9th level spells and a medium BAB.
    Cunning Man |Mythic Vistas: Medieval Player's Manual |4 |Crafter |Numeric buffing, social skills, UMD
    Natural Magician |Mythic Vistas: Medieval Player's Manual |2 |Caster |Learn any Arcane spells; severely limited spell frequency
    Theurge |Mythic Vistas: Medieval Player's Manual |2 |Caster |Learn spells from any list, cast at low CL/DC
    Priest |Mythic Vistas: Medieval Player's Manual |1 |Caster |Slightly nerfed Cleric; can compel sinners to do penance
    Saint |Mythic Vistas: Medieval Player's Manual |4 |Caster |Very specific healing, curses, divinations and misc. miracles
    Canonist |Mythic Vistas: Medieval Player's Manual |4 |Skillmonkey |Diplomancer with new ways to break social skills
    Scholar |Mythic Vistas: Medieval Player's Manual |6 |Skillmonkey |Specialist in the Philosphical Dispute subsystem (seriously)
    Artist |Mythic Vistas: Medieval Player's Manual |6 |Skillmonkey |Specialist in the Art subsystem
    Buccaneer |Mythic Vistas: Skull & Bones |6 |Melee |Weak sniper with melee area fear attack at level 11
    Sea Dog |Mythic Vistas: Skull & Bones |6 |Melee |Gets pretty good at Profession (Sailor)
    Shantyman |Mythic Vistas: Skull & Bones |5 |Buffer |Gets Bard's music, not much else
    Bokor |Mythic Vistas: Skull & Bones |3 |Caster |Voodoo Sorcerer-types; damaged by casting; highly limited high-level slots
    Hougan |Mythic Vistas: Skull & Bones |3 |Caster |Voodoo Cleric-types; High level spells (7+) may require quests
    Noble |Mythic Vistas: SpirosBlaak |5 |Skillmonkey |Social character with Leadership (not factored in tier)
    Pirate |Mythic Vistas: SpirosBlaak |4 |Melee |Panic with Demoralize, Charisma to AC; otherwise a crummy fighter rehash
    Prophet |Mythic Vistas: SpirosBlaak |2 |Caster |Spontaneous cleric-type
    Technologist |Mythic Vistas: SpirosBlaak |3 |Crafter |Build items with low-level spell effects
    Adept |Masque of the Red Death |2 |Caster |Wizard-type with skill-based failure mechanic, long casting time, lots of skill points
    Charlatan |Masque of the Red Death |3 |Caster |Bard-style casting with skill-based failure mechanic, long casting time
    Metaphysician |Masque of the Red Death |2 |Caster |Wizard-type with skill-based failure mechanic, obnoxiously long casting time, lots of skill points
    Occultist |Masque of the Red Death |2 |Caster |Wizard-type with skill-based failure mechanic, long casting time
    Athlete |Masque of the Red Death |6 |Melee |Fighter-type with a crummier feat list
    Explorer/Scout |Masque of the Red Death |5 |Melee |Fighter-type with Ranger skills and class features available
    Shootist |Masque of the Red Death |5 |Melee |Fighter-type with preselected feats (workable but bizarre advancements)
    Soldier |Masque of the Red Death |5 |Melee |Core fighter with extra skills
    Intellectual |Masque of the Red Death |6 |Skillmonkey |Lots of Skill Focus: Knowledge; not a lot else.
    Parson |Masque of the Red Death |6 |Cannonfodder |Class features like the cleric's, without the spells (the -4 penalty adds insult to injury)
    Physician |Masque of the Red Death |6 |Skillmonkey |10+Int skill points look interesting. Rigid skill lists and no class features do not. (And a Code of Conduct! :p)
    Scholar/Scientist |Masque of the Red Death |6 |Skillmonkey |10+Int skill points with no class features and 5 Knowledges as class skills
    Mystic |Masque of the Red Death |2 |Caster |Cleric-type with a skill-based failure mechanic, long casting time
    Medium |Masque of the Red Death |2 |Caster |Cleric-type with a skill-based failure mechanic, long casting time, talks to ghosts
    Shaman |Masque of the Red Death |2 |Caster |Cleric-type with a skill-based failure mechanic, long casting time, Druid's minor class features
    Spiritualist |Masque of the Red Death |2 |Caster |Cleric-type with a skill-based failure mechanic, obnoxiously long casting time
    Sleuth |Masque of the Red Death |6 |Skillmonkey |Detection-based skills, Evasion as single notable class feature
    Criminal |Masque of the Red Death |5 |Skillmonkey |Trapfinding, Evasion and slow sneak attack progression
    Dandy |Masque of the Red Death |6 |Skillmonkey |10+Int skill points, with a monthly diplomacy bonus.
    Journalist |Masque of the Red Death |6 |Skillmonkey |The skill list you'd expect, and a couple bonuses to those checks.
    Tradesman |Masque of the Red Death |6 |Skillmonkey |Lots of bonuses to Profession and Craft
    Mechanic |Masque of the Red Death |6 |Skillmonkey |A couple bonuses to Craft
    Performer |Masque of the Red Death |5 |Skillmonkey |Bardic Music
    Assassin |Thieves' World |5 |Melee |Sneak with bonus prereq feats and sneak attack
    Godsworn |Thieves' World |3 |Melee |Wisdom-synergy like mad. 9th level casting from limited list, long casting times
    Initiate |Thieves' World |3 |Gish |Very limited spontaneous(ish) spells, but wide list choice, 6+Int skills
    Mage |Thieves' World |2 |Caster |Intelligence-based Spontaneous caster
    Noble |Thieves' World |5 |Skillmonkey |Diplomacy focus, minor buffs/debuffs, Leadership (not factored in Tier)
    Priest |Thieves' World |2 |Caster |Spontaneous(ish) Cleric
    Ranger |Thieves' World |5 |Skillmonkey |No spells, more combat styles
    Savant |Thieves' World |6 |Skillmonkey |Various minor skill bonuses, Skill Mastery at ECL 2
    Survivor |Thieves' World |6 |Melee |Either the offensive or defensive Monk traits, and then not all
    Witch |Thieves' World |2 |Caster |Spontaneous Charisma-based caster; Druid/Sorcerer-like spell list
    Academician |Mythic Vistas: Black Company |5 |Skillmonkey |Gradually customizable skill list, lots of skill bonuses
    Berserker |Mythic Vistas: Black Company |4 |Melee |Barbarian with Trapsense swapped for Cleave and Intimidate features
    Jack-of-All-Trades |Mythic Vistas: Black Company |4 |Skillmonkey |Customizable skill list, lots of bonus feats, including temporary feat slots
    Noble |Mythic Vistas: Black Company |5 |Skillmonkey |Diplomacy focus, minor buffs, Leadership (not factored in Tier)
    Scout |Mythic Vistas: Black Company |5 |Skillmonkey |Sniping focus; fighter feats, sudden strike
    Thief |Mythic Vistas: Black Company |5 |Skillmonkey |Rogue, minus UMD and ACFs
    Weapon Master |Mythic Vistas: Black Company |5 |Melee |Monk-type abilities, bigger numbers, action point-based movement
    Zealot |Mythic Vistas: Black Company |5 |Melee |The most times Toughness ever appeared in a base class, but a nice frenzy
    Tarot Mage |Arcane Mysteries-Tarot Magic |2 |Caster |Uses an alternative casting system based on Tarot cards.
    Gunslinger |Forgotten Archetypes-The Gunslinger |5 |Melee |A fighter with ranged capabilities.
    Necromancer |Secret College of Necromancy |1 |Caster |A wizard who focuses on necromancy...and can use energy drain as a SLA.
    Death Knight |Secret College of Necromancy |4 |Melee |An alternative evil paladin with necromantic abilities.
    Ancestral Speaker |Corwyl-Village of the Wood Elves |2 |Caster |A spontaneous spellcaster who communicates with ancestors. Wood elves only.
    Terellian Knight |Corwyl-Village of the Wood Elves |4 |Melee |A fighter with his progression already mapped out. However, this one's progression doesn't utterly suck.
    Hero |The Complete Guide to Fey |3 |Gish |A sort of fey only bard.
    Empyrean |The Complete Guide to Fey |1 |Caster |A fey only spellcasting class.
    Mysterial |The Complete Guide to Fey | |Misc. |Essentially you take levels as a fey. Does not function like a normal class.
    Ruffian |The Complete Guide to Fey |4 |Melee |A huge fey fighter. He's big and he'll run you over.
    Velociraptor Warrior |The Complete Guide to Velociraptors |5 |Melee |A fighter who trades some feats for d12 HD. Velociraptor only, 10 level class.
    Velociraptor Tactician |The Complete Guide to Velociraptors |5 |Buffer |A velociraptor only buffer/tactician class that only has 10 levels.
    Velociraptor Shaman |The Complete Guide to Velociraptors |5 |Buffer |An unusual, velociraptor only 10 level class that uses potions and mixtures.
    Shifter |The Complete Guide to Wererats |4 |Melee |A bonus feat heavy melee class only for lycanthropes that boosts their natural abilities.
    Weaver |The Complete Guide to Wererats |1 |Caster |A lycanthropic wizard that's almost literally identical to a transmuter.
    Altherian Artificer |Magic of Arcanis |3 |Skillmonkey |Trap/breaking-stuff specialist; robot companion; useful Item creation at levels 13+; Wizard-light spell list at Bard rate
    Hedge Mage |Magic of Arcanis |2 |Caster |Spontaneous Wisdom casting counts as Arcane & Divine
    Shaman |Magic of Arcanis |2 |Caster |Spontaneous Divine caster manipulates spirits; spell list is mix of Cleric/Druid
    Spellblade |Magic of Arcanis |4 |Gish |Standard, if uninspired, gish. 3/4 BA and caps at 4th level spells at level 10.
    Suromar |Magic of Arcanis |3 |Gish |Psion-hunter with Bard spell progression. Abilities to block mental effects, deny psionic focus, Improved Evasion for Will, act before Initiative as a capstone
    Warder |Magic of Arcanis |3 |Gish |Ranger-like gish; Damage/skill bonuses in favored terrain and Ranger-like bonus feats, Bard-rate casting from defense-based Druid/Sorcerer mashup list
    Chronomancer |Magic (AEG) |1 |Caster |Wizard with additional time-themed spells, rerolls
    Elemental Adept |Magic (AEG) |1 |Caster |Wizard with growing elemental companion and a minor elementally-themed power
    Totemist |Magic (AEG) |2 |Caster |Eccentric spontaneous divine caster with interesting spell list, craft totems for minor metamagic-like effects
    Flesh Mage |Magic (AEG) |2 |Caster |Spontaneous buffer/debuffer ignores SR, Dispels
    Mage Smith |Magic (AEG) |2 |Caster |Constitution-based sorcerer with crafting emphasis, make weapons that deal alternate damage types, Cleric chassis
    Arcane Monk |Magic (AEG) |3 |Gish |Unarmed combat with Strength-based casting from a solid gish list
    Adept of the Awakened Eye |Magic (AEG) |2 |Caster |Mad spontaneous caster ignores SR, Dispels; buff/mass debuff/battlefield control spell list, can burn spell slots/add casting time to ramp up caster level
    Number Magician |Magic (AEG) |1 |Caster |Wizard with extra metamagic, metamagic cost reducers for specified targets, treat dice rolls as natural 20s
    Runewright |Magic (AEG) |2 |Caster |Arcane-like spontaneous Wisdom caster, can add scroll-like enhancements to items/weapons that activate on use; spell list like Wizard, minus summons/morphs
    Shadow Mage |Magic (AEG) |2 |Caster |Arcane-like spontaneous Wisdom caster, Spell failure chance in light, spell list with shadow and manipulation themes (and Divine Favor/Power, apparently)
    Tinker |Magic (AEG) |2 |Caster |Crafter with trapfinding makes inexpensive Robots, prepared spells (limited but versatile selection from Wizard list)
    Thaumaturge |Magic (AEG) |1 |Caster |Wizard with access to all spells, gains domains, cannot use metamagic
    Witch |Magic (AEG) |1 |Caster |Spell-point caster selects spells known from Sorcerer/Druid lists, access to free-form impromptu spell effects
    Holy Warrior |Book of the Righteous |5 |Melee |3.0 Paladin with a few extra ability options, but its own highly limited spell list
    Priest of the Celestial Spheres |Classes of Legend: Priest of the Celestial Spheres |2 |Caster |AD&D-styled Divine Caster whose spells are determined by Sphere selection (more elaborate domain-style thematic groups)
    Arcane Healer |Penumbra: Occult Lore |5 |Healer |NPC class prepares healing spells/defensive buffs very slowly
    Computer |Penumbra: Occult Lore |5 |Caster |NPC class with UMD, useful skills, Divination SLAs available a couple levels early
    Astrologer |Penumbra: Occult Lore |1 |Caster |Prepared caster with modified Wizard list (Improved Conjuration, nerfed Evocation and Illusion); invoking spells needs to be altered to take the spells' normal casting times
    Elementalist |Penumbra: Occult Lore |2 |Caster |Elemental Wizard, become Elemental, cast from Elementally-themed spell list
    Gleaner |Penumbra: Occult Lore |5 |Caster |Trap spirits of dead characters in items; eventually gain ability to emulate trapped souls' abilities (skills, base attack), spam low-level spell effects
    Sympathetic Caster |Penumbra: Occult Lore |1 |Caster |Freeform Spell-point casting, within specified domains (eg. "Animals" or "Transformation")
    Basiran Dancer |Player's Guide to the Sovereign Lands (Kalamar) |4 |Gish |Alternate Bard with Two-Weapon Fighting feats and a very limited spell list
    Brigand |Player's Guide to the Sovereign Lands (Kalamar) |5 |Melee |Combat Rogue with preselected combat feats replacing skills and unique class features
    Gladiator |Player's Guide to the Sovereign Lands (Kalamar) |5 |Melee |Attack of Opportunity and feint specialist; high-DC area fear attack at high levels; morale attack bonus per log10 spectators
    Infiltrator |Player's Guide to the Sovereign Lands (Kalamar) |5 |Skillmonkey |Wilderness Rogue, but speed bonus instead of certain skills, special abilities
    Shaman |Player's Guide to the Sovereign Lands (Kalamar) |1 |Caster |Alternate Druid; gain bonuses and shapeshifting according to selected totem animal; Druid spell list+domains
    Spellsinger |Player's Guide to the Sovereign Lands (Kalamar) |2 |Caster |Primarily arcane spontaneous caster with eclectic spells list, access to Sonic spells from any list. (Sonic spells from divine lists cast as divine)
    Watchman |Player's Guide to the Sovereign Lands (Kalamar) |5 |Melee |Spell-less Urban Ranger. Variable bonus feat list and Favored Enemy-type bonuses against criminals
    Noble |All for One & One for All |6 |Skillmonkey |Gets party invitations as a class feature
    Priest |All for One & One for All |6 |Skillmonkey |Certain 1st level Cleric spells as SLAs up to 3/day; if it sinks 20ish skill points, can get party invitations as class feature
    Soldier |All for One & One for All |4 |Melee |Counts as Fighter, but gets extra bonus feats, including leadership, as well as a military division as a class feature
    Shaman |Aztecs: Empire of the Dying Sun |4 |Caster |Divine spells up to 7th level from very short list; Mostly cures, plant-tending and Summon Nature's Ally
    Nagual |Aztecs: Empire of the Dying Sun |1 |Caster |Spontaneous arcane casting from ANY spell list, force rerolls, large daily skill bonuses, capstone is omnipotence; basically unplayably broken.
    Noble Knight |I, Mordred: The Fall & Rise of Camelot |5 |Melee |Fighter with 4 feats replaced with Paladin class features
    Totem Speaker |Transcendence (Arcana Evolved) |3 |Gish |Geomancer-like base class; Skill points based on Wisdom, 7th level spells at ECL 20
    Archer |Sovereign Stone Campaign Setting |5 |Melee |Ranged fighter with a Medium BAB that makes him very ineffective.
    Elemental Mage |Sovereign Stone Campaign Setting |3 |Caster |Caster with an alternative, much more balanced elemental system.
    Mounted Warrior |Sovereign Stone Campaign Setting |5 |Melee |Fighter with pre-determined cavalry feats.
    Noble |Sovereign Stone Campaign Setting |5 |Skillmonkey |Yet another class that has social skills and leadership...
    Sailor |Sovereign Stone Campaign Setting |4 |Melee |A re-flavored rogue with an alternative to sneak attack that is more widely usable.
    Stalker |Sovereign Stone Campaign Setting |4 |Melee |A mix between a rogue and ranger that's made viable by a full BAB.
    Void Mage |Sovereign Stone Campaign Setting |3 |Caster |An alternative elemental mage that can sacrifice HP for improved casting.
    Martial Artist |Beyond Monks |3 |Melee |A monk fix that works (*gasps*). [Retains the monk's mobility limitations, loses AC and alternate class features.]
    Abellican Brother |DemonWars Campaign Setting |5 |Melee |A monk fix that is almost exactly the same as the original, and doesn't actually fix anything.
    Gem Master |DemonWars Campaign Setting |3 |Caster |Interesting caster-style class that uses gems to achieve unique effects.
    Gem Sorcerer |DemonWars Campaign Setting |3 |Caster |A variant on the gem master. Uses gems for unique magical effects.
    King's Trooper |DemonWars Campaign Setting |5 |Melee |A fighter variant that's re-flavored yet changes almost nothing.
    Toul'alfar Woodsman |DemonWars Campaign Setting |4 |Melee |A gish style class with focus on one weapon. Interesting, but no versatility whatsoever.
    Priest |Good (AEG) |1 |Caster |A non-melee cleric.
    Adherent |Good (AEG) |1 |Caster |A non-melee cleric meant to be the sort of rank and file of the church.
    Alchemist |Mercenaries (AEG) |2 |Crafter |A wizard that prepares his spells as elixirs. Slightly nerfed spell list. Elixers do not count as magical effects.
    Guardian |Mercenaries (AEG) |3 |Gish |A very typical gish class with bard spellcasting progression.
    Guerilla |Mercenaries (AEG) |4 |Melee |An alternative ranger with some rogue qualities (like a d4 sneak attack).
    Hunter |Mercenaries (AEG) |4 |Melee |Another ranger/rogue that hunts down specific creatures.
    Legionnaire |Mercenaries (AEG) |4 |Melee |A melee class with built in leadership and teamwork. Very similar to a fighter.
    Mercenary Ranger |Mercenaries (AEG) |4 |Melee |A ranger that trades spellcasting for terrain oriented abilities.
    Myrmidon |Mercenaries (AEG) |3 |Gish |Heavily armored gish with no somatic components in his spells. Bard spellcasting progression.
    Nomad |Mercenaries (AEG) |5 |Skillmonkey |Flavorful skillmonkey class that has some terrain oriented abilities.
    Scout |Mercenaries (AEG) |4 |Melee |A rogue with ranged abilities and less skills.
    Tattoo Mage |Mercenaries (AEG) |3 |Caster |A spellcaster with uses tattoos with a nerfed spell list. Debatable Tier 2 but no 9th level spells. [Very powerful melee - Built-in Persisted self-buffing from all the best core spells.]
    El Fuego Adentro Mage |Swashbuckling Arcana |3 |Caster |A blaster spellcaster with a ridiculously nerfed spell list.
    Porte |Swashbuckling Arcana |3 |Caster |A spellcaster focused on teleportation.
    Fate Witch |Swashbuckling Arcana |3 |Caster |A spellcaster with fate/divination oriented spells.
    Zerstorung Mage |Swashbuckling Arcana |3 |Caster |A spellcaster focused on destruction/debuffing.
    Glamour Mage |Swashbuckling Arcana |3 |Caster |An illusion oriented spellcaster.
    Laerdom Mage |Swashbuckling Arcana |3 |Caster |A laerdom mage uses runes for magical effects and has buffing oriented spells.
    Pyeryem Shapeshifter |Swashbuckling Arcana |2 |Gish |A pyeryem shapeshifter transforms himself to become a viable melee fighter. Includes Animal Companion and 9th level spells from both summon lines. NOTE: Shapeshifting is capped by the subject's CR rather than HD.
    Scrying Sorceress |Swashbuckling Arcana |3 |Caster |Uses scrying spells and potions. Very much a utility class.
    Male Scrying Sorcerer |Swashbuckling Arcana |5 |Melee |A very hardy class thats abilities are basically focused on self preservation.
    Thean Druid |Swashbuckling Arcana |2 |Caster |A spirit oriented spellcaster who is quite similar to the wu jen. Draws spells from the druid spell list, but doesn't have wild shape.
    Thean Priest |Swashbuckling Arcana |2 |Caster |Extremely limited casting from the cleric's spell list.
    Knight |Excalibur |5 |Melee |Mounted Combat feats with built-in mount, Leadership (not counted in tier), SR v. opposite alignment
    Corsair |Crisis in Freeport |4 |Melee |A sort of "dirty fighting" class that has a few naval abilities
    Brave |Deadland d20 |4 |Melee |A melee class that can buff allies with war cries. Themed on native american fighters.
    Gunslinger |Deadland d20 |4 |Melee |A fighter with predetermined feat paths/abilities that make them good with guns. Since guns are excellent weapons in Deadland, this got a tier boost.
    Huckster |Deadland d20 |2 |Caster |A dark spellcaster with skill based casting.
    Mad Scientist |Deadland d20 |2 |Caster |A mechanically themed caster with skill based abilities.
    Maverick |Deadland d20 |4 |Skillmonkey |Basically a re-flavored rogue.
    Rowdy |Deadland d20 |4 |Melee |A tough fighter class based around a sort of "hardiness" theme.
    Scout |Deadland d20 |4 |Skillmonkey |Another re-flavored rogue, with emphasis on combat.
    Shaman |Deadland d20 |2 |Caster |A re-flavored caster with skill based powers. Has spirit related abilities.
    Amazon |Daiblo II - Diablerii |3 |Melee |A combat class with Amazonian flavor and multiple options for combat, including semi-magical abilities. This class has 25 levels.
    Barbarian |Diablo II - Diablerii |3 |Melee |A combat class that buffs itself through things that are described flavor wise as shamanistic magic, but function more like special class abilities or feats. This class has 25 levels.
    Necromancer |Diablo II - Diablerii |3 |Caster |Spontaneous necromantic class with up to 6th level spells.
    Paladin |Diablo II - Diablerii |3 |Gish |A paladin re flavored as more of combat oriented cleric and special abilities.
    Sorceress |Diablo II - Diablerii |3 |Caster |A caster with unique special powers and up to 6th level spells.[/table]

19. - Top - End - #109
    Ogre in the Playground

BardGuy

Nevermind. Looks like you got the two that I found.

20. - Top - End - #110

I'm not going to have time to enter a whole lot of other stuff in, but I'll probably be browsing the old AEG books.

I formatted/standardized some of the labels, to improve the search function. I also cleaned up some of the things that looked like oversights/mistypes (eg. gish labels on mundane classes, buffer labels on nonbuffers, misleading progression descriptions).

Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]CLASS |BOOK |TIER |ROLE |NOTES
    Devoted Psion |DSP-SRD |2 |Caster |Specialist Psion (ML bonus on selected discipline, penalty on others)
    Enlightened Monk |DSP-SRD |5 |Melee |Monk ACF; adds some PP and cues Monk abilities off PP expenditures. More flexible, but doesn't change much.
    Formbound Spiritist |DSP-SRD |2 |Caster |Psionic Druid (Summoning Focus), Spirit Shaman-type power reselection.
    Formbound Surger |DSP-SRD |2 |Caster |Psionic Druid (Animal Companion+Wild Surge), Spirit Shaman-type power reselection.
    Halo Knight |DSP-SRD |5 |Melee |Kensai as a base class with minor numeric group buffs
    Marksman |DSP-SRD |3 |Gish |Psionic archer; full BA, 5-level powers, spam volleys of Staggering ranged touch attacks.
    Psychic Ranger |DSP-SRD |3 |Gish |Ranger with full ML, slow PP/ powers known progression from Psychic Warrior list
    Society Mind |DSP-SRD |2 |Caster |Primarily buff/debuffs, full manifesting
    Thoughtsinger |DSP-SRD |3 |Buffer |Psionic Bard
    Worldthought Medic |DSP-SRD |2 |Caster |Focused buffer psion, full manifesting
    Augur |DSP-SRD |3 |Caster |Slow-progress manifesting (but full ML), NPC class
    Eldritch Weaver |Advanced Players Manual |2 |Caster |Alternate Wizard develops along thematic specializations, a bit of free metamagic; lacks splat support
    Evangelist |Advanced Players Manual |3 |Buffer |Divine Bard-type, focused on performances
    Scout |Advanced Players Manual |4 |Skillmonkey |Outdoor skillmonkey with generally low-powered class features, but Alter Self
    Spellmaster |Advanced Players Manual |1 |Caster |Blue Mage; skill-based casting
    Thanemage |Advanced Players Manual |4 |Gish |Sword of the Arcane Order-type gish. Choose class abilities slowly from set ability lists.
    Warpriest |Advanced Players Manual |3 |Gish |Divine caster drawing from Cleric spell list, focused on combat buffing and healing.
    Psychic |Advanced Players Manual |4 |Skillmonkey |Fighter-style class design for APM's alternate psionic system. Useful effects, but other classes would do it better, if the rules were in place.
    Akashic |Arcana Evolved |5 |Skillmonkey |Knowledge Emphasis. A few self-buff and sneak attack ability options, but generally noncombatant
    Champion |Arcana Evolved |5 |Melee |Paladin variant with ideal-dependent abilities (not always good)
    Greenbound |Arcana Evolved |2 |Caster |Nature spells, Healing Focus
    Mage Blade |Arcana Evolved |3 |Gish |Bog-standard gish. Bard-caliber casting, limited spell channeling
    Magister |Arcana Evolved |2 |Caster |Wizard analog; limited spell list
    Oathsworn |Arcana Evolved |5 |Melee |Monk analog; ritual progression, but too late
    Ritual Warrior |Arcana Evolved |4 |Melee |ToB-type with slow advancement, more limited options
    Runethane |Arcana Evolved |3 |Caster |Bard-caliber caster with runes (designed to work as traps for enemies, but in practice tend to just be a way to summon as a Standard action).
    Totem Warrior |Arcana Evolved |4 |Melee |Animal Lord as a base class – animal companion and minor shapeshifting abilities.
    Unfettered |Arcana Evolved |5 |Melee |Another crappy Swashbuckler
    Warmain |Arcana Evolved |6 |Melee |Fighter, with preselected crappy feats
    Witch |Arcana Evolved |3 |Caster |Bard-caliber spellcasting, abilities based on a chosen thematic specialty. Strongly encourages gishing
    Runeblade |Experimental Might |3 |Melee |Runethane with a magic weapon, no spells. Works more like a Summoner in practice
    Empyrean Monk |Secrets of Pact Magic |3 |Melee |Monk/Binder-type
    Foe Hunter |Secrets of Pact Magic |3 |Skillmonkey |Ranger/Assassin/Binder-type
    Occult Priest |Secrets of Pact Magic |2 |Caster |Divine Crusader/Binder-type
    Pact Warrior |Secrets of Pact Magic |3 |Melee |Slow bind progression
    Soul Weaver |Secrets of Pact Magic |1 |Caster |Wizard/Binder; turns spells into Su abilities
    Psionic Soul Weaver |Secrets of Pact Magic |2 |Caster |Psion/Binder; limited powers known
    Spirit Binder |Secrets of Pact Magic |2 |Caster |ToM Binder-analog
    Unbound Witch |Secrets of Pact Magic |2 |Caster |Wilder/Geomancer/Binder-type
    Warbinder |Secrets of Pact Magic |3 |Buffer |Shares/transfers Granted abilities among allies
    Exorcist |Villains of Pact Magic |3 |Caster |Beguiler-styled casting from Exorcism-themed list (w/ domains)
    Muse |Villains of Pact Magic |2 |Caster |Sorcerer/Binder; severely limited spell access; lots of randomness
    Ravaged Soul |Villains of Pact Magic |3 |Melee |Angsty Doctor Who fanfic: the base class
    Templar |Villains of Pact Magic |3 |Melee |SLAs make Shadowcaster look like marathon runner
    Gladiator |Eternal Rome (MV) |5 |Melee |Another crappy fighter variant, but at least it has flavor
    Charioteer |Trojan War (MV) |6 |Melee |Crappy fighter with a chariot. If you're ridiculously creative it doesn't suck too much.
    Dedicated Warrior |Trojan War (MV) |6 |Melee |Self-buffing fighter with divine theme (no casting though).
    Magician |Trojan War (MV) |2 |Caster |core wizard with a hacked spell list
    Priest |Trojan War (MV) |2 |Caster |skill-based spell failure, way too many high-level slots
    Godi |Frost & Fur |2 |Caster |Tweaked Cleric
    Vitki |Frost & Fur |3 |Buffer |War Weaver-style casting with mostly low-powered/rigid spell effects
    Voela |Frost & Fur |3 |Caster |Good effects, LOOONG casting time; situationally spans T2 to T5
    Angakoq |Frost & Fur |2 |Caster |Ghostish druid
    Cossack |Frost & Fur |6 |Melee |High skill fighter with horse-related abilities.
    Koldun |Frost & Fur |2 |Caster |Limited spell list, but Polymorph/Planar Binding emphases
    Volkov |Frost & Fur |2 |Caster |Cleric/Druid-type
    Courtier |Rokugan CS |5 |Skillmonkey |Built for Diplomancy w/ Built-in Leadership
    Ninja |Rokugan CS |5 |Melee |Sneak Attack fighter with numeric boosts (speed, init)
    Inkyo |Rokugan CS |6 |Melee |Monk, minus class abilities
    Levite Priest |Mythic Vistas: Testament |2 |Caster |Re-flavored cleric with a nerfed spell list
    Psalmist |Mythic Vistas: Testament |2 |Caster |Another nerfed cleric. Has some neat abilities also. Buffing/Healing Focus
    Khery-Heb |Mythic Vistas: Testament |1 |Caster |Wizard with scroll-using class features.
    Magus of the Starry Host |Mythic Vistas: Testament |1 |Caster |SpellcasterAlternate wizard with reflavoring. A total pain to play since he has to pilgrimage to learn a significant amount of spells.
    Qedeshot |Mythic Vistas: Testament |3 |Buffer |Sort of a prostitute bard with more spells. Potentially awkward to play...
    Spy |Mythic Vistas: Testament |4 |Skillmonkey |Spellcasting rogue/monk.
    Agent |Northern Crown |4 |Skillmonkey |Nerfed Rogue
    Natural Philosopher |Northern Crown |1 |Caster |Extraordinary casting from a decent list
    Raider |Northern Crown |4 |Melee |Barbarian-type with minor buffs, better skills
    Rake |Northern Crown |5 |Melee |Swashbuckler-type; really weird save/BA progression
    Scout |Northern Crown |5 |Skillmonkey |Noncasting Ranger/Rogue with weird Combat Style feats
    Soldier |Northern Crown |5 |Melee |Fighter with more limited feat selection
    Witch |Northern Crown |2 |Caster |Really good at buffing other witches.
    Holy Champion (Philosophic Warrior) |Player's Guide to Arcanis |5 |Melee |Paladin-type skillmonkey
    Holy Champion (Bearer of Woe) |Player's Guide to Arcanis |4 |Melee |Fist of the Forest/Paladin-type; gains bonuses with damage received
    Holy Champion (Knight of Twelve Oaks) |Player's Guide to Arcanis |5 |Melee |Paladin-type; spell-sharing with allies
    Holy Champion (Beltinian Hospitaler) |Player's Guide to Arcanis |4 |Melee |Paladin-type with improved casting
    Holy Champion (Twilight Warrior) |Player's Guide to Arcanis |4 |Melee |Rogue+Shadowdancer+Paladin+Shadow Conjurations; gobs of skill points, no UMD
    Holy Champion (Sentinel of the Blazing Wyrm) |Player's Guide to Arcanis |5 |Melee |Paladin-type with weak blast-oriented alterations
    Holy Champion (Storm Lord) |Player's Guide to Arcanis |4 |Melee |Paladin-type with, some useful debuff/teleport effects
    Holy Champion (Harbinger of the Dawn) |Player's Guide to Arcanis |5 |Melee |Lawful Paladin, eventually with lots of smites
    Holy Champion (Fatespinner) |Player's Guide to Arcanis |4 |Melee |Paladin-type; Reroll-oriented class features
    Holy Champion (Deathbringer) |Player's Guide to Arcanis |5 |Melee |Evil Paladin-type with debuffing class features
    Holy Champion (Holy Judge) |Player's Guide to Arcanis |4 |Melee |Lawful Paladin-type
    Holy Champion (Verdant Champion) |Player's Guide to Arcanis |4 |Melee |Paladin-type with druid spells
    Holy Champion (Tainted Keeper) |Player's Guide to Arcanis |4 |Melee |Paladin-type focused on Demon hunting; gains abilities of a chosen demon
    Holy Champion (Sea Lord) |Player's Guide to Arcanis |3 |Melee |Paladin-type with a slowly-developing mini-shapechange, gobs of skill points
    Patrician |Player's Guide to Arcanis |5 |Skillmonkey |Social skillmonkey with built-in Leadership (not factored in Tier)
    Priest |Player's Guide to Arcanis |2 |Caster |Basically a Cleric minus armor, plus minor numeric party buffs
    Occisor |Arcanis - Psionics Unbound |4 |Skillmonkey |Rogue+Soulknife+Shadowdancer. At will minor creation,
    Rhi'zen |Arcanis - Psionics Unbound |4 |Melee |Half-manifesting finesse fighter.
    Swamp Lord of Pit Sseth |Arcanis - Psionics Unbound |1 |Caster |Weird class that can cast and manifest. Only gets up to 7th level spells........and powers. (2/3 Caster/Manifester level)
    Mist Wanderer |Arcanis-Psionics Unbound |4 |Skillmonkey |Half-manifesting sneak-attackless rogue.
    Conflagration Knight |Arcanis-Theocracy of Canceri |4 |Melee |A paladin with fire.
    Nerothian Reaper |Arcanis-Theocracy of Canceri |3 |Melee |A necromantic paladin with animating abilities.
    Sarishan Knife |Arcanis-Theocracy of Canceri |4 |Melee |An assassin class with Ranger spellcasting progression.
    Beholder Cultist |Complete Guide to Beholders |2 |Caster |Uses beholder rays in a manner similar to spells. Essentially a nerfed wizard with different flavor.
    Blood Druid |Complete Guide to Drow |1 |Caster |Evil wizard alternative. Ridiculous summoning options (demons with CRs equivalent to those of the caster).
    Assassin |Master Class-Assassin's Handbook |4 |Melee |Re-flavored rogue with death strike abilities.
    Witch |Master Class-Witch's Handbook |2 |Caster |Re-flavored wizard with transmutation focus. Basically an alter self monster. Tier 2 because no conjuration.
    Shaman |Master Class-Shaman's Handbook |1 |Caster |Basically the exact same thing as a cleric, but with more druidic flavor.
    Cavalier |Master Class-Cavalier's Handbook |4 |Melee |Fighter with progression picked out. More class features so it is more playable then a fighter.
    Dark Heart |Dezzavold-Fortress of the Drow |4 |Melee |Barbarian with more class features and much darker fluff.
    Netherstrider |Dezzavold-Fortress of the Drow |4 |Melee |Wild and uncivilized unarmed fighter. Full BAB with Flurry of Blows though!
    Yogi |Complete Guide to Rakshasas |3 |Gish |Complete Guide to Rakshasas |Decent class, like a monk with Bard spellcasting progression.
    Assassin |Power Classes: Assassin |5 |Melee |Sneak attack with double damage after study
    Gladiator |Power Classes: Gladiator |6 |Melee |Warrior class with ability to perform in combat
    Exorcist |Power Classes: Exorcist |1 |Caster |Cleric, plus class features, including lots of Turning
    Noble |Power Classes: Noble |5 |Skillmonkey |Diplomancer with built-in Leadership
    Knight |Power Classes: Knight |6 |Melee |Chronically ripped off & bossed around as class features?
    Artificer |Power Classes: Artificer |2 |Caster |Sorcerer with dirt-cheap Golems; UMD abilities, no UMD skill (???)
    Hedge Wizard |Power Classes: Hedge Wizard |2 |Caster |Slow-advancement Wizard gish
    Explorer |Power Classes: Explorer |6 |Melee |Having a map: the base class
    Pirate |Power Classes: Pirate |5 |Melee |Knowledge monkey, eventually gets Water domain spells as Ex ability
    Alchemist |Power Classes: Alchemist |2 |Caster |Item Creation, no-save death poison and Polymorph Any Object at low levels
    Cabalist |Power Classes: Cabalist |1 |Caster |Skill-based casting without spell level caps
    Fool |Power Classes: Fool |5 |Skillmonkey |Mostly dead levels, compelling dip - mass Antagonise and huge Thrown weapon volley.
    Acolyte |Darkness & Dread |3 |Caster |Defensive buffer; 10-level class
    Alchemist |Darkness & Dread |3 |Caster |Battlefield Control; 10-level class
    Antiquarian |Darkness & Dread |5 |Skillmonkey |Minor UMD abilities; 5-level class
    Apprentice |Darkness & Dread |2 |Caster |Wizard-type with limited list, UMD; 10-level class
    Artisan |Darkness & Dread |6 |Skillmonkey |Somewhat variable skill list; 5-level class
    Beggar |Darkness & Dread |6 |Skillmonkey |Crappy class, decent skills; 5-level class
    Engineer |Darkness & Dread |6 |Cannonfodder |Focused on smashing objects; 5-level class
    Gambler |Darkness & Dread |5 |Skillmonkey |Metagamey dice manipulation; 5-level class
    Grave Robber |Darkness & Dread |6 |Cannonfodder |Ain't afraid of no ghosts; 5-level class
    Grifter |Darkness & Dread |5 |Skillmonkey |Diplomancy, Force self-destructive actions; 5-level class
    Herbalist |Darkness & Dread |3 |Caster |Buffer/healer; 10-level class
    Kennelmaster |Darkness & Dread |6 |Cannonfodder |Handle animal bonuses; 5-level class
    Medium |Darkness & Dread |5 |Skillmonkey |Monster-detection+UMD; 5-level class
    Merchant |Darkness & Dread |6 |Skillmonkey |Treats markets as twice as wealthy; 5-level class
    Minstrel |Darkness & Dread |6 |Skillmonkey |Bard-type, toned down; 5-level class
    Physician |Darkness & Dread |6 |Healer |Wisdom-based Lay on Hands x2; 10-level class
    Pit Fighter |Darkness & Dread |6 |Melee |Barbarian/Rogue, toned way down; 5-level class
    Prospector |Darkness & Dread |5 |Skillmonkey |Trap specialist, reroll features; 5-level class
    Sage |Darkness & Dread |5 |Skillmonkey |Variable skill list, big knowledge bonuses; 5-level class
    Sewerjack |Darkness & Dread |5 |Melee |Tough defenses, little else; 5-level class
    Thief |Darkness & Dread |5 |Skillmonkey |Sneak attack, decent skills; 5-level class
    Tracker |Darkness & Dread |5 |Skillmonkey |Utility feats, ranged sneak attack; 10-level class
    Veteran |Darkness & Dread |5 |Melee |Fighter, minus hald a feat; 10-level class
    Worker |Darkness & Dread |6 |Cannonfodder |Variable skill list, physical ability increases; 5-level class
    Alchemist |Swashbuckling Adventures |2 |Crafter |Spellcaster who only brews potions and uses elixirs. One of the more balanced spellcasters. Can craft any spell (including 9th level personal spells) into potions.
    Assassin |Swashbuckling Adventures |4 |Skillmonkey |Sneak attack based rogue with assassin-esque re-flavoring.
    Courtier |Swashbuckling Adventures |5 |Skillmonkey |A socially based character thats worthless if there's any combat happening whatsoever. It does get 10 skill points though...
    Highwayman |Swashbuckling Adventures |5 |Melee |Ranged attacker who uses gunpowder. Medium BAB so not very good.
    Inquisitor |Swashbuckling Adventures |3 |Melee |Class with tons of unique abilities. Most are enchantment or control oriented.
    Musketeer |Swashbuckling Adventures |5 |Melee |Yet another fighter with bad class features instead of feats.
    Noble |Swashbuckling Adventures |5 |Skillmonkey |A buffer with no spells. Fairly worthless.
    Pirate |Swashbuckling Adventures |5 |Melee |ANOTHER cruddy fighter variation.
    Spy |Swashbuckling Adventures |5 |Melee |Sneak Attacker with disguise bonuses, combat abilities focused on moving around without attacking things
    Swashbuckler |Swashbuckling Adventures |4 |Melee |A fighter class that actually does a half-decent job with class features.
    Wanderer |Swashbuckling Adventures |4 |Skillmonkey |A skillmonkey that is relatively good at avoiding damage.
    Witch |Swashbuckling Adventures |2 |Caster |A wizard with a bard's spellcasting but a nerfed list and "innate spells," which is like flexible spontaneous spellcasting.
    Alchemist |Player's Guide to the Wilderlands |3 |Caster |Versatile class and very useful to have, but not necessarily overpowered. Based around magical elixirs.
    Amazon Warrior |Player's Guide to the Wilderlands |4 |Melee |A movement oriented fighter that does a halfway decent job of making fighters not suck. Gets an animal companion.
    Sage |Player's Guide to the Wilderlands |6 |Skillmonkey |An absolutely worthless class based around knowledge skills and learning extra languages. Actually useful for NPC "librarian" types.
    Witch |Player's Guide to the Wilderlands |2 |Caster |Sorcerer with a slightly nerfed spell list...but not enough to bring it down a Tier.
    Arcane Mechanik |Iron Kingdoms-Character Guide |3 |Caster |Sort of ridiculously nerfed artificer flavor wise, but with bard spellcasting progression.
    Bodger |Iron Kingdoms-Character Guide |4 |Skillmonkey |Variant rogue with mechanical flavor.
    Fell Caller |Iron Kingdoms-Character Guide |4 |Gish |Sort of an oddball. Primary ability is unleashing shouts with different effects.
    Gun Mage |Iron Kingdoms-Character Guide |3 |Gish |A character that uses magic guns and has a bard spellcasting progression. Spell list is very good though.
    Disciple |Dawnstar Campaign Setting |1 |Caster |A freakishly broken divine caster.
    Shaman |Dawnstar Campaign Setting |1 |Caster |A broken druid with early elemental shapeshifting and rituals.
    Shaper |Dawnstar Campaign Setting |1 |Caster |Broken cleric variant with special abilities.
    Spirit Adept |Dawnstar Campaign Setting |3 |Melee |A lightly armed fighter who has supernatural enhancements to his abilities. Actually quite well designed.
    Elderkin |Player's Guide to Blackmoor |1 |Caster |Well flavored but overpowered spellcaster with ties to ancestral spirits.
    Idolater |Player's Guide to Blackmoor |1 |Caster |Divine spellcaster who draws his magic from idols.
    Merchant |Player's Guide to Blackmoor |5 |Skillmonkey |A very weak socially oriented class. Possibly good for NPCs.
    Arcane Warrior |Blackmoor Campaign Setting |4 |Melee |A melee character with very minor spellcasting built on the Paladin/Ranger chassis.
    Noble |Blackmoor Campaign Setting |5 |Skillmonkey |A rather useless skillmonkey for social adventures.
    Wokan |Blackmoor Campaign Setting |1 |Caster |An alternative druid. It, ah, casts arcane spells...but it wildshapes.
    Drow Dark Weaver |Encyclopaedia Arcane-Drow Magic |1 |Caster |A broken spellcaster that has 9th level spells and a medium BAB.
    Cunning Man |Mythic Vistas: Medieval Player's Manual |4 |Crafter |Numeric buffing, social skills, UMD
    Natural Magician |Mythic Vistas: Medieval Player's Manual |2 |Caster |Learn any Arcane spells; severely limited spell frequency
    Theurge |Mythic Vistas: Medieval Player's Manual |2 |Caster |Learn spells from any list, cast at low CL/DC
    Priest |Mythic Vistas: Medieval Player's Manual |1 |Caster |Slightly nerfed Cleric; can compel sinners to do penance
    Saint |Mythic Vistas: Medieval Player's Manual |4 |Caster |Very specific healing, curses, divinations and misc. miracles
    Canonist |Mythic Vistas: Medieval Player's Manual |4 |Skillmonkey |Diplomancer with new ways to break social skills
    Scholar |Mythic Vistas: Medieval Player's Manual |6 |Skillmonkey |Specialist in the Philosphical Dispute subsystem (seriously)
    Artist |Mythic Vistas: Medieval Player's Manual |6 |Skillmonkey |Specialist in the Art subsystem
    Buccaneer |Mythic Vistas: Skull & Bones |6 |Melee |Weak sniper with melee area fear attack at level 11
    Sea Dog |Mythic Vistas: Skull & Bones |6 |Melee |Gets pretty good at Profession (Sailor)
    Shantyman |Mythic Vistas: Skull & Bones |5 |Buffer |Gets Bard's music, not much else
    Bokor |Mythic Vistas: Skull & Bones |3 |Caster |Voodoo Sorcerer-types; damaged by casting; highly limited high-level slots
    Hougan |Mythic Vistas: Skull & Bones |3 |Caster |Voodoo Cleric-types; High level spells (7+) may require quests
    Noble |Mythic Vistas: SpirosBlaak |5 |Skillmonkey |Social character with Leadership (not factored in tier)
    Pirate |Mythic Vistas: SpirosBlaak |4 |Melee |Panic with Demoralize, Charisma to AC; otherwise a crummy fighter rehash
    Prophet |Mythic Vistas: SpirosBlaak |2 |Caster |Spontaneous cleric-type
    Technologist |Mythic Vistas: SpirosBlaak |3 |Crafter |Build items with low-level spell effects
    Adept |Masque of the Red Death |2 |Caster |Wizard-type with skill-based failure mechanic, long casting time, lots of skill points
    Charlatan |Masque of the Red Death |3 |Caster |Bard-style casting with skill-based failure mechanic, long casting time
    Metaphysician |Masque of the Red Death |2 |Caster |Wizard-type with skill-based failure mechanic, obnoxiously long casting time, lots of skill points
    Occultist |Masque of the Red Death |2 |Caster |Wizard-type with skill-based failure mechanic, long casting time
    Athlete |Masque of the Red Death |6 |Melee |Fighter-type with a crummier feat list
    Explorer/Scout |Masque of the Red Death |5 |Melee |Fighter-type with Ranger skills and class features available
    Shootist |Masque of the Red Death |5 |Melee |Fighter-type with preselected feats (workable but bizarre advancements)
    Soldier |Masque of the Red Death |5 |Melee |Core fighter with extra skills
    Intellectual |Masque of the Red Death |6 |Skillmonkey |Lots of Skill Focus: Knowledge; not a lot else.
    Parson |Masque of the Red Death |6 |Cannonfodder |Class features like the cleric's, without the spells (the -4 penalty adds insult to injury)
    Physician |Masque of the Red Death |6 |Skillmonkey |10+Int skill points look interesting. Rigid skill lists and no class features do not. (And a Code of Conduct! :p)
    Scholar/Scientist |Masque of the Red Death |6 |Skillmonkey |10+Int skill points with no class features and 5 Knowledges as class skills
    Mystic |Masque of the Red Death |2 |Caster |Cleric-type with a skill-based failure mechanic, long casting time
    Medium |Masque of the Red Death |2 |Caster |Cleric-type with a skill-based failure mechanic, long casting time, talks to ghosts
    Shaman |Masque of the Red Death |2 |Caster |Cleric-type with a skill-based failure mechanic, long casting time, Druid's minor class features
    Spiritualist |Masque of the Red Death |2 |Caster |Cleric-type with a skill-based failure mechanic, obnoxiously long casting time
    Sleuth |Masque of the Red Death |6 |Skillmonkey |Detection-based skills, Evasion as single notable class feature
    Criminal |Masque of the Red Death |5 |Skillmonkey |Trapfinding, Evasion and slow sneak attack progression
    Dandy |Masque of the Red Death |6 |Skillmonkey |10+Int skill points, with a monthly diplomacy bonus.
    Journalist |Masque of the Red Death |6 |Skillmonkey |The skill list you'd expect, and a couple bonuses to those checks.
    Tradesman |Masque of the Red Death |6 |Skillmonkey |Lots of bonuses to Profession and Craft
    Mechanic |Masque of the Red Death |6 |Skillmonkey |A couple bonuses to Craft
    Performer |Masque of the Red Death |5 |Skillmonkey |Bardic Music
    Assassin |Thieves' World |5 |Melee |Sneak with bonus prereq feats and sneak attack
    Godsworn |Thieves' World |3 |Melee |Wisdom-synergy like mad. 9th level casting from limited list, long casting times
    Initiate |Thieves' World |3 |Gish |Very limited spontaneous(ish) spells, but wide list choice, 6+Int skills
    Mage |Thieves' World |2 |Caster |Intelligence-based Spontaneous caster
    Noble |Thieves' World |5 |Skillmonkey |Diplomacy focus, minor buffs/debuffs, Leadership (not factored in Tier)
    Priest |Thieves' World |2 |Caster |Spontaneous(ish) Cleric
    Ranger |Thieves' World |5 |Skillmonkey |No spells, more combat styles
    Savant |Thieves' World |6 |Skillmonkey |Various minor skill bonuses, Skill Mastery at ECL 2
    Survivor |Thieves' World |6 |Melee |Either the offensive or defensive Monk traits, and then not all
    Witch |Thieves' World |2 |Caster |Spontaneous Charisma-based caster; Druid/Sorcerer-like spell list
    Academician |Mythic Vistas: Black Company |5 |Skillmonkey |Gradually customizable skill list, lots of skill bonuses
    Berserker |Mythic Vistas: Black Company |4 |Melee |Barbarian with Trapsense swapped for Cleave and Intimidate features
    Jack-of-All-Trades |Mythic Vistas: Black Company |4 |Skillmonkey |Customizable skill list, lots of bonus feats, including temporary feat slots
    Noble |Mythic Vistas: Black Company |5 |Skillmonkey |Diplomacy focus, minor buffs, Leadership (not factored in Tier)
    Scout |Mythic Vistas: Black Company |5 |Skillmonkey |Sniping focus; fighter feats, sudden strike
    Thief |Mythic Vistas: Black Company |5 |Skillmonkey |Rogue, minus UMD and ACFs
    Weapon Master |Mythic Vistas: Black Company |5 |Melee |Monk-type abilities, bigger numbers, action point-based movement
    Zealot |Mythic Vistas: Black Company |5 |Melee |The most times Toughness ever appeared in a base class, but a nice frenzy
    Tarot Mage |Arcane Mysteries-Tarot Magic |2 |Caster |Uses an alternative casting system based on Tarot cards.
    Gunslinger |Forgotten Archetypes-The Gunslinger |5 |Melee |A fighter with ranged capabilities.
    Necromancer |Secret College of Necromancy |1 |Caster |A wizard who focuses on necromancy...and can use energy drain as a SLA.
    Death Knight |Secret College of Necromancy |4 |Melee |An alternative evil paladin with necromantic abilities.
    Ancestral Speaker |Corwyl-Village of the Wood Elves |2 |Caster |A spontaneous spellcaster who communicates with ancestors. Wood elves only.
    Terellian Knight |Corwyl-Village of the Wood Elves |4 |Melee |A fighter with his progression already mapped out. However, this one's progression doesn't utterly suck.
    Hero |The Complete Guide to Fey |3 |Gish |A sort of fey only bard.
    Empyrean |The Complete Guide to Fey |1 |Caster |A fey only spellcasting class.
    Mysterial |The Complete Guide to Fey | |Misc. |Essentially you take levels as a fey. Does not function like a normal class.
    Ruffian |The Complete Guide to Fey |4 |Melee |A huge fey fighter. He's big and he'll run you over.
    Velociraptor Warrior |The Complete Guide to Velociraptors |5 |Melee |A fighter who trades some feats for d12 HD. Velociraptor only, 10 level class.
    Velociraptor Tactician |The Complete Guide to Velociraptors |5 |Buffer |A velociraptor only buffer/tactician class that only has 10 levels.
    Velociraptor Shaman |The Complete Guide to Velociraptors |5 |Buffer |An unusual, velociraptor only 10 level class that uses potions and mixtures.
    Shifter |The Complete Guide to Wererats |4 |Melee |A bonus feat heavy melee class only for lycanthropes that boosts their natural abilities.
    Weaver |The Complete Guide to Wererats |1 |Caster |A lycanthropic wizard that's almost literally identical to a transmuter.
    Altherian Artificer |Magic of Arcanis |3 |Skillmonkey |Trap/breaking-stuff specialist; robot companion; useful Item creation at levels 13+; Wizard-light spell list at Bard rate
    Hedge Mage |Magic of Arcanis |2 |Caster |Spontaneous Wisdom casting counts as Arcane & Divine
    Shaman |Magic of Arcanis |2 |Caster |Spontaneous Divine caster manipulates spirits; spell list is mix of Cleric/Druid
    Spellblade |Magic of Arcanis |4 |Gish |Standard, if uninspired, gish. 3/4 BA and caps at 4th level spells at level 10.
    Suromar |Magic of Arcanis |3 |Gish |Psion-hunter with Bard spell progression. Abilities to block mental effects, deny psionic focus, Improved Evasion for Will, act before Initiative as a capstone
    Warder |Magic of Arcanis |3 |Gish |Ranger-like gish; Damage/skill bonuses in favored terrain and Ranger-like bonus feats, Bard-rate casting from defense-based Druid/Sorcerer mashup list
    Chronomancer |Magic (AEG) |1 |Caster |Wizard with additional time-themed spells, rerolls
    Elemental Adept |Magic (AEG) |1 |Caster |Wizard with growing elemental companion and a minor elementally-themed power
    Totemist |Magic (AEG) |2 |Caster |Eccentric spontaneous divine caster with interesting spell list, craft totems for minor metamagic-like effects
    Flesh Mage |Magic (AEG) |2 |Caster |Spontaneous buffer/debuffer ignores SR, Dispels
    Mage Smith |Magic (AEG) |2 |Caster |Constitution-based sorcerer with crafting emphasis, make weapons that deal alternate damage types, Cleric chassis
    Arcane Monk |Magic (AEG) |3 |Gish |Unarmed combat with Strength-based casting from a solid gish list
    Adept of the Awakened Eye |Magic (AEG) |2 |Caster |Mad spontaneous caster ignores SR, Dispels; buff/mass debuff/battlefield control spell list, can burn spell slots/add casting time to ramp up caster level
    Number Magician |Magic (AEG) |1 |Caster |Wizard with extra metamagic, metamagic cost reducers for specified targets, treat dice rolls as natural 20s
    Runewright |Magic (AEG) |2 |Caster |Arcane-like spontaneous Wisdom caster, can add scroll-like enhancements to items/weapons that activate on use; spell list like Wizard, minus summons/morphs
    Shadow Mage |Magic (AEG) |2 |Caster |Arcane-like spontaneous Wisdom caster, Spell failure chance in light, spell list with shadow and manipulation themes (and Divine Favor/Power, apparently)
    Tinker |Magic (AEG) |2 |Caster |Crafter with trapfinding makes inexpensive Robots, prepared spells (limited but versatile selection from Wizard list)
    Thaumaturge |Magic (AEG) |1 |Caster |Wizard with access to all spells, gains domains, cannot use metamagic
    Witch |Magic (AEG) |1 |Caster |Spell-point caster selects spells known from Sorcerer/Druid lists, access to free-form impromptu spell effects
    Holy Warrior |Book of the Righteous |5 |Melee |3.0 Paladin with a few extra ability options, but its own highly limited spell list
    Priest of the Celestial Spheres |Classes of Legend: Priest of the Celestial Spheres |2 |Caster |AD&D-styled Divine Caster whose spells are determined by Sphere selection (more elaborate domain-style thematic groups)
    Arcane Healer |Penumbra: Occult Lore |5 |Healer |NPC class prepares healing spells/defensive buffs very slowly
    Computer |Penumbra: Occult Lore |5 |Caster |NPC class with UMD, useful skills, Divination SLAs available a couple levels early
    Astrologer |Penumbra: Occult Lore |1 |Caster |Prepared caster with modified Wizard list (Improved Conjuration, nerfed Evocation and Illusion); invoking spells needs to be altered to take the spells' normal casting times
    Elementalist |Penumbra: Occult Lore |2 |Caster |Elemental Wizard, become Elemental, cast from Elementally-themed spell list
    Gleaner |Penumbra: Occult Lore |5 |Caster |Trap spirits of dead characters in items; eventually gain ability to emulate trapped souls' abilities (skills, base attack), spam low-level spell effects
    Sympathetic Caster |Penumbra: Occult Lore |1 |Caster |Freeform Spell-point casting, within specified domains (eg. "Animals" or "Transformation")
    Basiran Dancer |Player's Guide to the Sovereign Lands (Kalamar) |4 |Gish |Alternate Bard with Two-Weapon Fighting feats and a very limited spell list
    Brigand |Player's Guide to the Sovereign Lands (Kalamar) |5 |Melee |Combat Rogue with preselected combat feats replacing skills and unique class features
    Gladiator |Player's Guide to the Sovereign Lands (Kalamar) |5 |Melee |Attack of Opportunity and feint specialist; high-DC area fear attack at high levels; morale attack bonus per log10 spectators
    Infiltrator |Player's Guide to the Sovereign Lands (Kalamar) |5 |Skillmonkey |Wilderness Rogue, but speed bonus instead of certain skills, special abilities
    Shaman |Player's Guide to the Sovereign Lands (Kalamar) |1 |Caster |Alternate Druid; gain bonuses and shapeshifting according to selected totem animal; Druid spell list+domains
    Spellsinger |Player's Guide to the Sovereign Lands (Kalamar) |2 |Caster |Primarily arcane spontaneous caster with eclectic spells list, access to Sonic spells from any list. (Sonic spells from divine lists cast as divine)
    Watchman |Player's Guide to the Sovereign Lands (Kalamar) |5 |Melee |Spell-less Urban Ranger. Variable bonus feat list and Favored Enemy-type bonuses against criminals
    Noble |All for One & One for All |6 |Skillmonkey |Gets party invitations as a class feature
    Priest |All for One & One for All |6 |Skillmonkey |Certain 1st level Cleric spells as SLAs up to 3/day; if it sinks 20ish skill points, can get party invitations as class feature
    Soldier |All for One & One for All |4 |Melee |Counts as Fighter, but gets extra bonus feats, including leadership, as well as a military division as a class feature
    Shaman |Aztecs: Empire of the Dying Sun |4 |Caster |Divine spells up to 7th level from very short list; Mostly cures, plant-tending and Summon Nature's Ally
    Nagual |Aztecs: Empire of the Dying Sun |1 |Caster |Spontaneous arcane casting from ANY spell list, force rerolls, large daily skill bonuses, capstone is omnipotence; basically unplayably broken.
    Noble Knight |I, Mordred: The Fall & Rise of Camelot |5 |Melee |Fighter with 4 feats replaced with Paladin class features
    Totem Speaker |Transcendence (Arcana Evolved) |3 |Gish |Geomancer-like base class; Skill points based on Wisdom, 7th level spells at ECL 20
    Archer |Sovereign Stone Campaign Setting |5 |Melee |Ranged fighter with a Medium BAB that makes him very ineffective.
    Elemental Mage |Sovereign Stone Campaign Setting |3 |Caster |Caster with an alternative, much more balanced elemental system.
    Mounted Warrior |Sovereign Stone Campaign Setting |5 |Melee |Fighter with pre-determined cavalry feats.
    Noble |Sovereign Stone Campaign Setting |5 |Skillmonkey |Yet another class that has social skills and leadership...
    Sailor |Sovereign Stone Campaign Setting |4 |Melee |A re-flavored rogue with an alternative to sneak attack that is more widely usable.
    Stalker |Sovereign Stone Campaign Setting |4 |Melee |A mix between a rogue and ranger that's made viable by a full BAB.
    Void Mage |Sovereign Stone Campaign Setting |3 |Caster |An alternative elemental mage that can sacrifice HP for improved casting.
    Martial Artist |Beyond Monks |3 |Melee |A monk fix that works (*gasps*). [Retains the monk's mobility limitations, loses AC and alternate class features.]
    Abellican Brother |DemonWars Campaign Setting |5 |Melee |A monk fix that is almost exactly the same as the original, and doesn't actually fix anything.
    Gem Master |DemonWars Campaign Setting |3 |Caster |Interesting caster-style class that uses gems to achieve unique effects.
    Gem Sorcerer |DemonWars Campaign Setting |3 |Caster |A variant on the gem master. Uses gems for unique magical effects.
    King's Trooper |DemonWars Campaign Setting |5 |Melee |A fighter variant that's re-flavored yet changes almost nothing.
    Toul'alfar Woodsman |DemonWars Campaign Setting |4 |Melee |A gish style class with focus on one weapon. Interesting, but no versatility whatsoever.
    Priest |Good (AEG) |1 |Caster |A non-melee cleric.
    Adherent |Good (AEG) |1 |Caster |A non-melee cleric meant to be the sort of rank and file of the church.
    Alchemist |Mercenaries (AEG) |2 |Crafter |A wizard that prepares his spells as elixirs. Slightly nerfed spell list. Elixers do not count as magical effects.
    Guardian |Mercenaries (AEG) |3 |Gish |A very typical gish class with bard spellcasting progression.
    Guerilla |Mercenaries (AEG) |4 |Melee |An alternative ranger with some rogue qualities (like a d4 sneak attack).
    Hunter |Mercenaries (AEG) |4 |Melee |Another ranger/rogue that hunts down specific creatures.
    Legionnaire |Mercenaries (AEG) |4 |Melee |A melee class with built in leadership and teamwork. Very similar to a fighter.
    Mercenary Ranger |Mercenaries (AEG) |4 |Melee |A ranger that trades spellcasting for terrain oriented abilities.
    Myrmidon |Mercenaries (AEG) |3 |Gish |Heavily armored gish with no somatic components in his spells. Bard spellcasting progression.
    Nomad |Mercenaries (AEG) |5 |Skillmonkey |Flavorful skillmonkey class that has some terrain oriented abilities.
    Scout |Mercenaries (AEG) |4 |Melee |A rogue with ranged abilities and less skills.
    Tattoo Mage |Mercenaries (AEG) |3 |Caster |A spellcaster with uses tattoos with a nerfed spell list. Debatable Tier 2 but no 9th level spells. [Very powerful melee - Built-in Persisted self-buffing from all the best core spells.]
    El Fuego Adentro Mage |Swashbuckling Arcana |3 |Caster |A blaster spellcaster with a ridiculously nerfed spell list.
    Porte |Swashbuckling Arcana |3 |Caster |A spellcaster focused on teleportation.
    Fate Witch |Swashbuckling Arcana |3 |Caster |A spellcaster with fate/divination oriented spells.
    Zerstorung Mage |Swashbuckling Arcana |3 |Caster |A spellcaster focused on destruction/debuffing.
    Glamour Mage |Swashbuckling Arcana |3 |Caster |An illusion oriented spellcaster.
    Laerdom Mage |Swashbuckling Arcana |3 |Caster |A laerdom mage uses runes for magical effects and has buffing oriented spells.
    Pyeryem Shapeshifter |Swashbuckling Arcana |2 |Gish |A pyeryem shapeshifter transforms himself to become a viable melee fighter. Includes Animal Companion and 9th level spells from both summon lines. NOTE: Shapeshifting is capped by the subject's CR rather than HD.
    Scrying Sorceress |Swashbuckling Arcana |3 |Caster |Uses scrying spells and potions. Very much a utility class.
    Male Scrying Sorcerer |Swashbuckling Arcana |5 |Melee |A very hardy class thats abilities are basically focused on self preservation.
    Thean Druid |Swashbuckling Arcana |2 |Caster |A spirit oriented spellcaster who is quite similar to the wu jen. Draws spells from the druid spell list, but doesn't have wild shape.
    Thean Priest |Swashbuckling Arcana |2 |Caster |Extremely limited casting from the cleric's spell list.
    Knight |Excalibur |5 |Melee |Mounted Combat feats with built-in mount, Leadership (not counted in tier), SR v. opposite alignment
    Corsair |Crisis in Freeport |4 |Melee |A sort of "dirty fighting" class that has a few naval abilities
    Brave |Deadland d20 |4 |Melee |A melee class that can buff allies with war cries. Themed on native american fighters.
    Gunslinger |Deadland d20 |4 |Melee |A fighter with predetermined feat paths/abilities that make them good with guns. Since guns are excellent weapons in Deadland, this got a tier boost.
    Huckster |Deadland d20 |2 |Caster |A dark spellcaster with skill based casting.
    Mad Scientist |Deadland d20 |2 |Caster |A mechanically themed caster with skill based abilities.
    Maverick |Deadland d20 |4 |Skillmonkey |Basically a re-flavored rogue.
    Rowdy |Deadland d20 |4 |Melee |A tough fighter class based around a sort of "hardiness" theme.
    Scout |Deadland d20 |4 |Skillmonkey |Another re-flavored rogue, with emphasis on combat.
    Shaman |Deadland d20 |2 |Caster |A re-flavored caster with skill based powers. Has spirit related abilities.
    Amazon |Daiblo II - Diablerii |3 |Melee |A combat class with Amazonian flavor and multiple options for combat, including semi-magical abilities. This class has 25 levels.
    Barbarian |Diablo II - Diablerii |3 |Melee |A combat class that buffs itself through things that are described flavor wise as shamanistic magic, but function more like special class abilities or feats. This class has 25 levels.
    Necromancer |Diablo II - Diablerii |3 |Caster |Spontaneous necromantic class with up to 6th level spells.
    Paladin |Diablo II - Diablerii |3 |Gish |A paladin re flavored as more of combat oriented cleric and special abilities.
    Sorceress |Diablo II - Diablerii |3 |Caster |A caster with unique special powers and up to 6th level spells.[/table]
    Thanks. I updated the main table with this one. i have a few new classes I need to add, and I'll finish off the list that used to be up tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by gorfnab View Post
    Nevermind. Looks like you got the two that I found.
    Indeed
    Extended Signature here.

SWSE Campaign:
    IC Thread
    OOC Thread

21. - Top - End - #111

First edit in awhile: added the Mlar NPC class. Also, going to add Dinosaur World and Deadland d20: To hell and back classes.

Is this proving to be useful for anyone?
    Extended Signature here.

SWSE Campaign:
    IC Thread
    OOC Thread

22. - Top - End - #112
    Barbarian in the Playground

God yes. It's insanely helpful for finding classes my PCs don't know backwards and forwards.
    My Extended Homebrewer's Signature

Gunslinger avatar and banner by Flumphy.

Old Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Auron avatar by C-Lam

23. - Top - End - #113
    Firbolg in the Playground

Amazing. Job well done, sir.
    My one and only handbook: My Totemist Handbook
    My one and only homebrew: Book of Flux
    Spoiler
    Show
    A comment on tiers, by Prime32
    Quote Originally Posted by KillianHawkeye View Post
    As a DM, I deal with character death by cheering and giving a fist pump, or maybe a V-for-victory sign. I would also pat myself on the back, but I can't really reach around like that.
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

24. - Top - End - #114

Quote Originally Posted by TravelLog View Post
    God yes. It's insanely helpful for finding classes my PCs don't know backwards and forwards.
    Glad

Quote Originally Posted by danzibr View Post
    Amazing. Job well done, sir.
    Appreciate it Eggs should get most of the credit though

On another note...does anyone know where I could find a supplement called "The Goy..." I've been hunting for it for awhile since it apparently contains some 4-6 base classes. Any help/links is appreciated
    Extended Signature here.

SWSE Campaign:
    IC Thread
    OOC Thread

25. - Top - End - #115
    Ogre in the Playground

Call it a joint effort. I didn't know half of those were even there until I saw that list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilpich View Post
    On another note...does anyone know where I could find a supplement called "The Goy..." I've been hunting for it for awhile since it apparently contains some 4-6 base classes. Any help/links is appreciated
    "The Goy
    From Anubium

Prepare for your new lords.

Can you stand toe-to-toe against these warriors of unnatural speed? Are you able to break the will of these indomitable creatures? Will your magic succor you in these darkest times?

No, of course not. You are the slave and they are the masters."

Seriously.
    What.
    Last edited by eggs; 2012-04-23 at 11:12 PM.

26. - Top - End - #116

Call it a joint effort. I didn't know half of those were even there until I saw that list.

"The Goy
    From Anubium

Prepare for your new lords.

Can you stand toe-to-toe against these warriors of unnatural speed? Are you able to break the will of these indomitable creatures? Will your magic succor you in these darkest times?

No, of course not. You are the slave and they are the masters."

Seriously.
    What.
    I used the word Anubium in the search and got results This strikes me as...bizarre.

EDIT: the supplement, not the description. I might get it tomorrow since it's only like $3 and would add 4 classes to the ever expanding list
    Last edited by Empedocles; 2012-04-23 at 11:15 PM.
    Extended Signature here.

SWSE Campaign:
    IC Thread
    OOC Thread

27. - Top - End - #117
    Ogre in the Playground

I just hope it's not what it sounds like.

Anyway, a few more. I hope their formatting fits in:
    Spoiler
    Show

{table]CLASS |BOOK |TIER |ROLE |NOTES
    Noble |Empire (AEG) |6 |Skillmonkey |Finally a Noble without Leadership (!!!) Otherwise, it's a strangely huge will save on a weak frame.
    Enforcer |Guilds (AEG) |6 |Melee |NPC class with a big Intimidate bonus
    Barbarian of the Frozen Wastelands |Secrets (AEG) |5 |Melee |Frightful Presence, Strength enhancement, cold resistance
    Bard of the Black Crow |Secrets (AEG) |3 |Caster |Debuff bardic music is a step down optimization-wise, but spell as a normal bard.
    Seasonal Druid |Secrets (AEG) |1 |Caster |Divine caster with minor seasonal/elemental bonuses. Druid spells.
    Breath of the Wind School Monk |Secrets (AEG) |5 |Melee |Monk with saves and feats trades for way too many Flurry attacks and much extra speed.
    Charred Chameleon Monk |Secrets (AEG) |5 |Melee |Monk with Bonus feats replaced with half-advancement Sneak attack, scouting bonuses, Hide in Plain Sight (Su)
    Fist of Fury Monk |Secrets (AEG) |5 |Melee |Monk without bonus feats, with crappy rage and blasting power.
    Jaded Stone School Monk |Secrets (AEG) |5 |Melee |Monk with Hardness, static damage bonus, and a bunch of Toughness feats in place of normal bonus feats and Will save.
    Rogue of the Whispering Blades |Secrets (AEG) |3 |Skillmonkey |Rogue with ability damage and combat tricks in place of sneak attack and Trapsense. And Shadowdancer's Hide in Plain Sight as (Ex)
    Soldier of Truth|Secrets (AEG) |4 |Melee |Monk, but with UMD, armor, Wis to AC/Ref/attack (multiple iterations of wis), self-revivify, eventually flight (too late for most purposes)
    Chaplain |Secrets (AEG) |5 |Healer |Heals damage nonmagically. Has Druid/Marshal chassis. Two varieties - one heals limited times per day, one heals limited times per patient per day.
    Desert Ranger |Wilds (AEG) |4 |Melee |Customizable 3.0-style Ranger with bonuses specific to deserts
    Woodsman |Wilds (AEG) |5 |Melee |Twist on the 3.0 Ranger with an extra feat, small skill bonuses, much weaker spallcasting
    Beast Lord |Wilds (AEG) |4 |Melee |Better animal companion than Druid, natural weapons, minor numeric bonuses, strong melee chassis, capstone calls 5xCha HD of animals
    Swamp Ranger |Wilds (AEG) |4 |Melee |Customizable 3.0-style Ranger with bonuses specific to swamps
    Mountaineer |Wilds (AEG) |5 |Melee |Ignore difficult terrain, climb bonuses, elemental resistances, DR, Fighter feats at half rate, strong chassis
    Tundra Ranger |Wilds (AEG) |5 |Melee |Awesome chassis, flexible bonus feats, minor situational bonuses, no spells.
    Archer |Iron Heroes |4 |Melee |Ranged damage-dealer with tag-on effects, best at picking off immobile targets
    Armiger |Iron Heroes |5 |Melee |Defensive melee, really swingy token mechanic, abilities stack poorly
    Berserker |Iron Heroes |4 |Melee |Rager with a variety of rage powers fueled by enemies' attacks
    Executioner |Iron Heroes |4 |Melee |Study enemies and gain debuffs against them; gain sneak attack and free tokens to start encounters. Good skills.
    Harrier |Iron Heroes |5 |Skillmonkey |Mobile fighter with numeric attack and defense bonuses equal to squares of movement in a round. Gets Dervish dance ability really late.
    Hunter |Iron Heroes |4 |Melee |Scouting and support character. Give allies numerical buffs and tokens (if their classes use them). Use combat maneuvers against multiple opponents. Good skills.
    Man-at-Arms |Iron Heroes |4 |Melee |Fighter-type class with floating feats, good skills
    Thief |Iron Heroes |4 |Skillmonkey |Elevated skill rank cap, sneak attack, various social skill tricks, ****loads of skill points.
    Weapon Master |Iron Heroes |5 |Melee |Focus on one weapon's use. Easy to get weapon tokens, difficult to get enough of them to use class abilities. Generally a Warrior with really big numbers.
    Arcanist |Iron Heroes |2 |Caster |Skill-based caster with severe limitations, nasty consequences for faiure or overzealousness, but still can access very powerful effects.[/table]

I was on the fence about including the variant classes, but they're mostly more distinct than a lot of the Cleric/Fighter rehashes, so I let them go.
    The Ranger ones were probably a stretch

I wanted to play Game of Thrones before adding it, but after the first session, I really don't think it's compatible.
    In D&D, all the classes would take adjustment to fit in, and would probably be low tiers 5-6.
    It just has very different priorities and game assumptions.

I just noticed that I'd forgotten Iron Heroes.
    Last edited by eggs; 2012-04-24 at 03:58 AM.

28. - Top - End - #118
    Pixie in the Playground

Zombie

Anyone added dragonmech? Im away from my books at the moment, but they add a few strange-but-fun classes. The ones I remembere were the Steamborg, a versatile cyborg who gradually makes himself more mechanical, and the Gearsmith, a wannabe Artificer.

29. - Top - End - #119

I just hope it's not what it sounds like.

Anyway, a few more. I hope their formatting fits in:
    Spoiler
    Show

{table]CLASS |BOOK |TIER |ROLE |NOTES
    Noble |Empire (AEG) |6 |Skillmonkey |Finally a Noble without Leadership (!!!) Otherwise, it's a strangely huge will save on a weak frame.
    Enforcer |Guilds (AEG) |6 |Melee |NPC class with a big Intimidate bonus
    Barbarian of the Frozen Wastelands |Secrets (AEG) |5 |Melee |Frightful Presence, Strength enhancement, cold resistance
    Bard of the Black Crow |Secrets (AEG) |3 |Caster |Debuff bardic music is a step down optimization-wise, but spell as a normal bard.
    Seasonal Druid |Secrets (AEG) |1 |Caster |Divine caster with minor seasonal/elemental bonuses. Druid spells.
    Breath of the Wind School Monk |Secrets (AEG) |5 |Melee |Monk with saves and feats trades for way too many Flurry attacks and much extra speed.
    Charred Chameleon Monk |Secrets (AEG) |5 |Melee |Monk with Bonus feats replaced with half-advancement Sneak attack, scouting bonuses, Hide in Plain Sight (Su)
    Fist of Fury Monk |Secrets (AEG) |5 |Melee |Monk without bonus feats, with crappy rage and blasting power.
    Jaded Stone School Monk |Secrets (AEG) |5 |Melee |Monk with Hardness, static damage bonus, and a bunch of Toughness feats in place of normal bonus feats and Will save.
    Rogue of the Whispering Blades |Secrets (AEG) |3 |Skillmonkey |Rogue with ability damage and combat tricks in place of sneak attack and Trapsense. And Shadowdancer's Hide in Plain Sight as (Ex)
    Soldier of Truth|Secrets (AEG) |4 |Melee |Monk, but with UMD, armor, Wis to AC/Ref/attack (multiple iterations of wis), self-revivify, eventually flight (too late for most purposes)
    Chaplain |Secrets (AEG) |5 |Healer |Heals damage nonmagically. Has Druid/Marshal chassis. Two varieties - one heals limited times per day, one heals limited times per patient per day.
    Desert Ranger |Wilds (AEG) |4 |Melee |Customizable 3.0-style Ranger with bonuses specific to deserts
    Woodsman |Wilds (AEG) |5 |Melee |Twist on the 3.0 Ranger with an extra feat, small skill bonuses, much weaker spallcasting
    Beast Lord |Wilds (AEG) |4 |Melee |Better animal companion than Druid, natural weapons, minor numeric bonuses, strong melee chassis, capstone calls 5xCha HD of animals
    Swamp Ranger |Wilds (AEG) |4 |Melee |Customizable 3.0-style Ranger with bonuses specific to swamps
    Mountaineer |Wilds (AEG) |5 |Melee |Ignore difficult terrain, climb bonuses, elemental resistances, DR, Fighter feats at half rate, strong chassis
    Tundra Ranger |Wilds (AEG) |5 |Melee |Awesome chassis, flexible bonus feats, minor situational bonuses, no spells.
    Archer |Iron Heroes |4 |Melee |Ranged damage-dealer with tag-on effects, best at picking off immobile targets
    Armiger |Iron Heroes |5 |Melee |Defensive melee, really swingy token mechanic, abilities stack poorly
    Berserker |Iron Heroes |4 |Melee |Rager with a variety of rage powers fueled by enemies' attacks
    Executioner |Iron Heroes |4 |Melee |Study enemies and gain debuffs against them; gain sneak attack and free tokens to start encounters. Good skills.
    Harrier |Iron Heroes |5 |Skillmonkey |Mobile fighter with numeric attack and defense bonuses equal to squares of movement in a round. Gets Dervish dance ability really late.
    Hunter |Iron Heroes |4 |Melee |Scouting and support character. Give allies numerical buffs and tokens (if their classes use them). Use combat maneuvers against multiple opponents. Good skills.
    Man-at-Arms |Iron Heroes |4 |Melee |Fighter-type class with floating feats, good skills
    Thief |Iron Heroes |4 |Skillmonkey |Elevated skill rank cap, sneak attack, various social skill tricks, ****loads of skill points.
    Weapon Master |Iron Heroes |5 |Melee |Focus on one weapon's use. Easy to get weapon tokens, difficult to get enough of them to use class abilities. Generally a Warrior with really big numbers.
    Arcanist |Iron Heroes |2 |Caster |Skill-based caster with severe limitations, nasty consequences for faiure or overzealousness, but still can access very powerful effects.[/table]

I was on the fence about including the variant classes, but they're mostly more distinct than a lot of the Cleric/Fighter rehashes, so I let them go.
    The Ranger ones were probably a stretch

I wanted to play Game of Thrones before adding it, but after the first session, I really don't think it's compatible.
    In D&D, all the classes would take adjustment to fit in, and would probably be low tiers 5-6.
    It just has very different priorities and game assumptions.

I just noticed that I'd forgotten Iron Heroes.
    Added these. Thanks for helping!

Quote Originally Posted by Surzt and Gurzt View Post
    Anyone added dragonmech? Im away from my books at the moment, but they add a few strange-but-fun classes. The ones I remembere were the Steamborg, a versatile cyborg who gradually makes himself more mechanical, and the Gearsmith, a wannabe Artificer.
    Just added it, and Judge Dredd.
    Extended Signature here.

SWSE Campaign:
    IC Thread
    OOC Thread

30. - Top - End - #120

Got ahold of the Goy supplement. Therefore, 4 new classes to add in later tonight.
    Extended Signature here.

SWSE Campaign:
    IC Thread
    OOC Thread