New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default [MLP: FiM] Bridle Shores High: The Haystack Club. Recruitment thread.

Alright, just in order to clear things up ahead of time. In and Out of Character threads will go up in Two weeks from now.

1. This is an Alternate universe from the Bridle Shores RP. You can play your characters as older or younger than in that RP. As an example, Soft Serve is going to be a student in this RP, and some of my characters may not even exist. Or, you can create entirely new characters. Go crazy! Just remember that, being an alternate universe, there should be some differences.

2. This will largely be taking place in the High School itself. Think "The Breakfast Club" or one of those animes where the plot takes place almost entirely in the school. There will be occasions where characters are at other places, such as field trips, ponies going to a malt shop, or sleepovers and such, but they will not be the focus like they are in the other RP.

3. As with the previous thread, no main characters or characters important to the setting from the show are allowed to be played. As for what types of characters are allowed, there isn't any particular restriction. They just have to be able to fit in the High School setting, and not be able to pull solutions to every problem out of their plot. There were even Alicorns, Nightmares, young dragons, and Griffins in the other RPs.

4. This is not a Grimdark setting. Don't make your characters too dark, and don't make characters that will cause any of the players grief. If you are at all in doubt about whether a character will cause problems for players, ask before putting them in.

5. This is the list of Faculty members. If a pony has been set for a position, their name will be used. If a player would like a position but does not have a pony specifically in that position the player's name will be listed instead. There can be multiple ponies in the same faculty position, just make sure there isn't a pileup.

Hawkflight: Librarian.
    Foxglove: English Teacher.
    SweetHeart: Nurse
    Hawkflight: Homeroom teacher.
    Catalogue: Art Teacher
    Smoothie: Magic teacher
    LionHeart: Woodshop teacher
    Anasi: Alchemy/Animal Biology teacher

6. This is a big high school, and there are even dorms for the students to live in. What kind of high school would this be if you couldn't get in a few anime cliches too?

7.Do not go behind the bleachers at 2:30 PM. That is all.

Register a character

Basically, what we want you to do for this thread is register the character that you want to play in this setting. Give us the name of your character, a description of what they look like, a little background on them, and any other pertinent info.

A formal character sheet is not required, but appreciated. As such, here's one for my own pony.

Name:
    Soft Serve
    Appearance:Soft Serve is a Sea blue-ish filly with a bubblegum Pink mane and tail, giving her the appearance of Cotton Candy. Her mane looks roughly like AppleJack's, except in pigtails and her tail tends to trail behind like Fluttershy's. Despite the fact that uniforms aren't anywhere in the dress code, she wears a stereotypical nipponese schoolgirl outfit to school every day, including grade A Zettai Ryouiki.
    Biography: Keeps bugging the owner of the local "Bar' to put her drink on the menu, or better yet, hire her. She comes from a relatively average family. Her Dad is a pegasus, and her mom is a unicorn. Her dad does light shows, and her mom is a famous storyteller.
    Personality: Pretty highly energetic, doesn't often take things seriously, and has temper problems.
    Relationships: Tsundere for Gwynfillion.
    Position in the School: Junior
    Cutie Mark: A Teddy Bear Hugging a Heart.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-11-16 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Needed to add a tag to the title

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Bridle Shores High: The Haystack Club. Recruitment thread.

These will trickle in as I have time.

Foxglove
    Position: English Teacher
    Appearance: A pale, mint-y green unicorn with a long lilac mane. Unlike her prime counterpart, Teacher Foxglove has a longer tail, since she doesn't work outside as often. Her eyes are big, droopy, and lilac. Her cutie mark is a white foxglove plant with a white butterfly flying near it.
    Biography: A cryptic, distractable, and strange english teacher. Her specialty is writing and composition, and she has written and illustrated several very odd foal's books. She gives very difficult and often emotionally-charged assignments, made harder for their vagueness. She wants to encourage her student's creativity. She very much loves animals, and her classroom is covered in flowers and pets, who have pretty much free reign.
    Personality: Foxglovian -- distractable, imaginative, vague... She starts off her thinking from an illogical point, but then uses ordinary logic to reach toweringly random heights. A nurturing person.
    Relationships: Dating Snickerdoodle, or at least making out with him, or something.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

I suppose I could bring in an alternate version of Sweetheart, this time without mind-affecting powers or as much of a tragic backstory.

~

Name: Sweetheart.

Appearance: A graceful earth pony mare with a light red coat, a long red mane and tail, sky-blue eyes and a heart cutie mark.

Skills: Her main skill is taking care of other ponies. Since most ponies can take care of themselves well enough, it mostly comes up when a pony is sick or injured.

Biography: Sweetheart is a recent graduate from the school. Unable to find better work outside, she took up the job of school nurse after the previous occupant quit without explanation, and has been doing her best to adapt to it. She suspects her predecessor just got bored and left.

Personality: Calm, collected, and very, very caring.

Relationships: Mostly professional so far.

Position: Nurse.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

Gwynfillion

Appearance: She is is a burgundy maned, light plum coated unicorn pony who carries herself with a sense of grace. She has a tidy appearance and wears glasses and enjoys good fashion.

Biography:
    Well, apparently Bridle Shores High was the only high school choice she was left with. She would have preferred to have been a student at Celestia's Academy, but, there was annoying tuition aside from the dragon egg exam and her parents could only afford to to send her annoyingly perfect older sister there. So Gwynfillion got stuck with Bridle Shores High.

Personality:
    She's very studious and dislikes nonsense. She's a grumpy grouch bordering on the anti social spectrum. She takes things seriously, and has temper problems. ()

Naturally this makes her a butt monkey target, much to her chagrin.

Relationships:
    Tsundere towards Soft.
    Position in School: Sophmore
    Cutie Mark: A cauldron

When I'm not tired, I'm gonna add Spark, Aventura Gearstride, and Fox Trot

EDIT

Name: Fox Trot

Appearance:
    Dark mocha coat and a black mane. His mane is on the heart throb wavy side that reaches just above the base of his neck. He sports hipster glasses giving him an adorkable quality. On occasion he'll wear a bowtie.

Biography:
    Fox Trot is your musical theatre geek and enjoys the arts in general. His favorite elective is theatre and he's a member of the glee club. His dad may not approve that much of his career path, but he does his best to accept and support this. He'd rather his son Fox follow in his foot steps in business economics.

Personality:
    He's an easy going colt who's approachable. He speaks in a polite manner and is your quintessential prince charming who amusingly has fan clubs populated by fillies and colts. He does not endorse any of those fan clubs. Around his fillyfriend, he's a doormat half the time, giving in to her whims.

Cutie Mark: Comedy and Tragedy Masks

Relationships:
    His fillyfriend Quick Step, a fellow glee club member and theatre member. She's a total primadonna and high maintenance fillyfriend who acts like Rachel from Glee without the character development. Half the time she drives him crazy, how they're still together...well Fox's fanclub are still trying to figure that out while hoping they break up.

Position in School: Junior
    ===

Name: Spark Chaser

Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show

Biography: He was a star [american] football player at his old school in Baltimare, who were the reigning the champs. BUT, as how the story goes, his mom had gotten a job as a weather worker at the backwater town of Bridle Shores and he and his little sister Cloud were dragged along with her. To make matters worse, he learned about the horrid loss record of the Bridle Shores high school football team. Well regardless, his love of the game overrode the fact that the B.S High school football team sucks.

Personality: He's a competitive sort and a very hard worker. More of his personality to ooze out as I play him.

Cutie Mark: MVP Star symbol

Relationships: No school ones as he is still new. Other than that, his mom and younger sister Cloud.

Position at School: Freshman
    ======
    ======
    Gearstride

Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Though just a bit smaller and in uniform, still wears the hat.

Biography: Gear divided by zero and thus created Equestria. Gear once bucked Chuck Norris in the face and HE apologized. Gear pitied Mister T. Gear simply does just walk into Mordor. Gear once challenged Batmare to a duel of fistahooves, the loser had to wear a bat mask to hide their shame. Gear was rumored to be the one who somehow got Vice Principal Buzzkill's wagon on top of the school roof last year.

The above may or may not be true. YMMV.

Rumor is that Gearstride is the daughter of a mad scientist and a sugar cane plantation owner. She loves hot pony kisses, has joined nearly every club, though many were dropped because they were boring. She maintains good grades despite seeming like the sort who slacks off a lot, which is true, and she has an athletic side. No one really knows her first name, rumor has it she doesn't have a first name and her last name is both her first and last name at the same time. Honestly, no one knows much about her.

Personality: She loves fun, if its not fun its not worth her time. She enjoys sci fi mysteries and hopes to meet aliens, not realizing that her teacher is possibly one. And its probably for the better. Also, she likes building things and inventing all sorts of crazy contraptions, even half of the time they explode. That said, her favorite classes are hemistry, astronomy, and wood shop. She only wished they had metal shop in this school.

Cutiemark: A compass, though she's not quite sure why its a compass

Relationships: She tends to fall into crushes easily as she falls out of them. Thus woe is the colt or filly that falls for her charms and charisma and find themselves unable to keep up with her.

Position in school: Junior
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-11-27 at 08:05 PM.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Colossus in the Playground

Why not? I need to draw myself back into this game somehow.

Need to pick a character/alternate history character. Might be a few days.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Bugbear in the Playground

Hey, hey Soft... Can Catalogue be a teacher.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Shiro View Post
    Hey, hey Soft... Can Catalogue be a teacher.
    Yes, she can.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Barbarian in the Playground

Can I make Lionheart a teacher?
    Think of the lols!
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

Lionheart should be the woodshop teacher

10. - Top - End - #10

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Lionheart should be the woodshop teacher
    Yes!
    Lionheart: "I lost this hoof a year ago, the next day I made this prosthetics!"
    Busy with Life

11. - Top - End - #11

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Yes, she can.
    What class would she teach?

I'm thinking History.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

Scholarly Whooves (me) already has dibs on history.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

13. - Top - End - #13
    Troll in the Playground

Can there be multiple history classes?
    Last edited by Deme; 2011-11-08 at 08:11 PM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

14. - Top - End - #14

But you have like a million teacher ponies... Not like Catalogue can teach anything else but Home Ec.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground

Do we have a P.E teacher? or an art teacher?

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Shiro View Post
    But you have like a million teacher ponies... Not like Catalogue can teach anything else but Home Ec.
    Bwuh? I only have one....
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

17. - Top - End - #17

Do we have a P.E teacher? or an art teacher?
    Aha! Art! Catalogue can teach art. *scurries off to make character sheet*

I do not believe we have a Phys Ed teacher.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #18
    Troll in the Playground

Frankly, I think we're gonna end up with more teachers than students at this rate

19. - Top - End - #19

Name: Lionheart
    Appearance: A stallion with a dark green coat, a shaved head, and a beard. He wears a pair of aviator sunglassesz
    Pony Type: Earth Pony
    Skills: He has very good hearing and he rocks at wood shop!
    Biography: He was born blind. Because he was blind his hearing, smell, and his sense of touch and taste all improved to make up for no sight. His parents were quite tough so they gave him the task of traveling all the way from Califoalnia to Bridle Shores for a teaching job.
    That was 12 years ago.
    Personality: To be developed IC.
    Cutie Mark: A saw with a heart!
    Teaching Subject: Woodshop!
    Classroom: His classroom is in the basement in the big room next to the boiler room. It's filled with everything needed for a good Wood shop class! Plus a big bin of wood.
    And goggles.
    Busy with Life

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

Smoothie
    Appearance
    Spoiler
    Show

Biography:Smoothie was your average, everyday, obscenely powerful unicorn until she was about 7. Nopony knows what happened that day, but most say she went insane. She started talking to her own shadow, and started talking to herself. Most ponies don't hold long discussions with her. It's unnerving talking to a 20 year old Unicorn who has discussions with her own shadow. Oh yeah, she also started reading minds, but that's the less weird part.
    Personality Smoothie is a very approachable unicorn, and is willing to talk to just about anypony who doesn't insult her, or her shadow. This is sometimes easier said than done if she starts reading your mind. She's usually quite calm and collected, and just about nopony has ever seen her angry or wrathful.
    Cutie Mark: A stereotypical blue wizard hat with the Penrose Triangle engraved on it.
    Relationships: She has a very good relationship with her shadow. She maintains she doesn't have any relatives.
    Position in the School: She teaches Magic, both just the general class everypony takes, and an advanced class which is almost entirely made up of unicorns.
    Note: This Smoothie is not related to this universe's version of Soft Serve.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-11-08 at 08:38 PM.

21. - Top - End - #21

Catalogue

Skill: Event Planning

Biography: Catalogue is one of Bridle Shores elder citizens. She's like 49 and 364 days or something like that... Anyways, she has been planning and running birthdays, parades, weddings and every other event you can think of in Bridle Shores since she was 18. She still looks as young as ever (at least every pony tells her that), and she still works as hard as ever. She is the go-to pony for all your event planning needs. SPECIAL HIGH SCHOOL ADDITION: She also teaches art!

Personality: Elderly and wise, she loves giving advice and helping others

Cutie Mark: A blue print

Position in School: Art teacher

~~~~~~~~~

Snow Flake

Appearance:
    Biography: Snowflake was born in a very cold part of the world. He loves ice cream and snow and snowcones and snowmen and snowballs and snowball fights and icicles and yeah! He enjoys it when he gets the chance to make it snow over town.
    Personality: A playful and energetic pony that hates doing work. He loves sugar and fun and is very hyper.
    Cutie Mark: A snowflake.
    Position in School: Sophomore.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #22
    Troll in the Playground

Double Posting because Its frowned upon!

Ooh...for students...who wants to go over...room mates? Since they live in dorms, well most, I guess there's the option for students to live off campus too...

Anyways.

Obviously, Soft and Gwyn might be room mates, where grouching ensues!

Now just Fox needs a room mate, and Gearstride when I get around to her profile...and Spark's.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Titan in the Playground

Obviously, Soft and Gwyn might be room mates, where grouching ensues!
    Might? Them being roommates is a must. The cliches demand it!

24. - Top - End - #24
    Dwarf in the Playground

Need more students so you won't end up needing to have teachers teach each other in the classes, eh? I've got one here.

~

Name: Raven.

Appearance: A young pegasus mare with a dark coat, a short, smooth, grey-blue mane and tail with red streaks, dark red eyes, blue glasses, and a black feather cutie mark.

Skills: Writing, especially poetry, is her speciality.

Biography: Raven is just another student at the School. She doesn't talk about her past much.

Personality: Raven appears cold on the outside, but underneath that, she's a creative and witty pony who's just a bit reclusive and not good at expressing friendliness. In any case, though, she tends to be serious, with her sense of humour manifesting as acidic quips at things around her.

Relationships: Raven doesn't have many known friends yet.

Position: Junior.
    Last edited by PurityIcekiller; 2011-11-10 at 02:09 AM.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

Name: Heartflight

Appearance:
    A unicorn with a midnight blue coat with a medium-length golden mane and tail. She's fairly tall, but good-looking. Her cutie mark is a kitty with a red heart behind it, symbolizing her hope of one day taking care of domestic animals.

Biography:
    Heartflight is the younger sister of Mystic Muse, who owns the bar. Heartflight moved up to Bridal Shores to go to high school, and is living with Mystic while she goes there. She is actually a colt who considers himself transgender, and has made the step to living full-time as a filly. She hopes to one day transition physically, preferably by method of a genderbending pie.

Personality:
    Heartflight is rather shy to strangers, but once she gets to know you she is a fairly outgoing friend. She is understandably nervous about somepony finding out her secret (so naturally it must happen ). She has a bad habit of standing up for the underpony and confronting bullies, even when it's not the best idea....

Cutie Mark: A kitty with a red heart.

Relationships:
    This is her first year in high school, so her only relationship is with her big sis Mystic Muse

Position in School: Freshmare

----

Name: Dawn Blossom

Appearance:

Biography:
    More to come.

Personality:
    Same as in the main RP.

Cutie Mark: To be decided.

Relationships:
    To be decided.

Position in School: Sophomore

---

Name: Silvermane

Appearance:

Biography:
    Silvermane grew up on the very edges of town, closer to the base of Mt. Trotia. It was only at the beginning of her third year that she worked up the courage to live in a dorm at the high school.

Personality:
    As moe, shy and adorable as in the main RP.

Cutie Mark: A pawprint

Relationships:
    None yet. This is her first semester living in a dorm, and she's really been too shy to make any friends, except for her childhood friend and crush Whitefire*.

*Subject to change as I chat with Thanqol.

Position in School: Junior

---

Name: Scholarly Hooves

Appearance:
    Scholarly Hooves is a dull-blue earth pony, with a sienna mane and tail in a pragmatic style. His cutie mark is a tome, symbolizing his love of collecting stories.

Biography:
    Scholarly Hooves has always loved, above all, stories. When he was a young colt, his nose was always buried in a book, to the point where his mother actually had to take away his books to get him to go out and make friends. After he graduated from college, he started travelling the world, trying to unravel its mysteries. The mysteries surrounding the twin princesses particularly intrigue him. After some time of travelling, he settled into a history teacher position in Bridle Shores.

Personality:
    Scholarly Hooves is an ... enigmatic pony. He loves to share his stories, and is generally an interesting pony. He also shows a complete disregard for the rules, which sometimes gets him in trouble with the higher-ups. He's best compared to the 10th Doctor Who, the one played by David Tennant.

Cutie Mark: A large, leatherbound tome.

Relationships:
    A casual (working) friendship with the other staff members.

Position in School: History teacher

---

Name: Paper

Appearance:
    Undecided

Biography:
    Undecided

Personality:
    Undecided

Cutie Mark: Undecided

Relationships:
    None yet.

Position in School: Undecided (librarian or student)
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

26. - Top - End - #26
    Dwarf in the Playground

Name: Night Jewel.

Appearance: A young unicorn, somewhat small for her age, with a purple coat, a pale blue mane and tail, blue eyes and a toolkit cutie mark.

Skills: Manipulation of mechanisms. Her magic can make small alterations to the inner workings of mechanical devices, whether to sabotage or repair them.

Biography: Night Jewel is sort of a high school drop-in, having started at the school without actually being enrolled. The staff soon caught on, and she had to register properly, but that only lead to her finding alternate ways to try to stir up chaos. She has a bit of a reputation as a troublemaker by now, although some of the things she's done haven't been figured out yet.

Personality: Quick-witted and sly, Night Jewel enjoys finding things, acquiring things, and overcoming challenges. She's not very afraid of doing things that might get her into trouble - rather, she sees avoiding risks as yet another entertaining challenge. Even if she is somewhat more cautious than her main universe counterpart, she's still willing to do things she's likely to get away with, or even a few she's not so likely to get away with.

Relationships: Night Jewel has teamed up with Purple Pepper in her rebellious operations around the school.

Position: Head Prankster Junior.
    Last edited by PurityIcekiller; 2011-12-17 at 02:33 PM.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Colossus in the Playground

Name: Whitefire

Appearance:

Spoiler
    Show

Cutie Mark: Cherry Tree

Biography:

A foreign exchange student from the Northlands, Whitefire is in Equestria to study weather control and advanced flight. It's rumoured that she's aristocracy of some kind, but calling her "Princess" gets an instant angry reaction out of her.

Personality:

Whitefire is one bad day away from being an outright bully. She's arrogant, aggressive, has a cruel streak, is focused on being cool and is quick to get in fights. She tends to hang with the wrong crowd and disrespect authority of any kind.

She does have a sense of honour and is basically a good pony underneath it all. She's just lost perspective and isn't really coping well with being a teenager.

Relationships:

Whitefire mostly hangs around the cool, sporty ponies. She doesn't always get along with them. Silvermane is a complicated case, generally ignored on the grounds of 'not being cool enough', though this is mostly variable based on who else is in the room.

Position:

Student.
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-11-09 at 04:36 AM.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Troll in the Playground

Top Hat

Appearance: A white unicorn colt, already tall and dashing. His mane is a dirty blonde, with the forelock parted so that the strands hang in front of his ears, creating a sideburn-like look. His eyes are a deep blue, full of energy and vigor. He usually has on some form of hat -- most common, when he's not dressing-up, is a black silk tophat, formal collar, and cuffs.

Cutie Mark/Special Talent: His cutiemark is a black top hat with a rabbit poking out from under it, super-imposed over a white infinity-sign. His special talent is the ability to, with Silk Scarf, do magic that should be far outside the normal range -- usually impossible -- by way of terrible logic.

Biography: A prince from Canterlot (Celestia's a many-times removed Aunt), he's on the outs with the Magic Academy there for breaking magic itself like an egg. And so he ended up at Bridle Shores! He's a theater and musical theater geek, with a deep love of costuming and stage magic. He's energetic and easily-confused, but always willing to come up with an explanation for the world around him. Problem is, it's usually more confusing than the whatever he's explaining. Oops. He's very childish and energetic. He met his fillyfriend, Silk Scarf, here, and now they're basically inseperable, and trying to hide that she's moved into his dorm. Top is usually the speaker of the two, always coming up with madcap explanations for their recent antics, and strange chains of thoughts to create their recent antics. He's bold and warm-hearted. He may be smarter than he lets on. This would not be hard. His grades are usually poor, but he always gets his work done.

Relationships: The other half of his mind and Fillyfriend, Silk Scarf. They've sadly never had a theater class at the same time as Foxtrot until this year, so their meeting is inevitable and explosive.

Position: Junior

---

Silk Scarf

Appearance: A pretty young pegasus mare with a golden-yellow coat and an almost white, sort of blonde mane. A palamino -- after all, as Top Hat would put it, "She's certainly a pal o' mine-o!" Her wings fade into the same color as her mane at the tips. Her big, innocent eyes are light brown. She often wears feather boas and fancy or silly saddles, but a string of silk scarves is usually somewhere in the equation.

Cutie Mark/Special Talent: Her cutie mark is a string of knotted scarves, like in a magic act, super-imposed over a white infinity sign. Like Top Hat, her power is doing magic that should be impossible thought terrible logic and hackneyed explanations. Since she's a pegasus, all magic ought to be impossible.... But she's TH's partner and partners should share everything, right?

Biography: A mare with an even more mysterious past. Like Top-Hat, she's energetic and easily confused, though less prone to supplying her own illogical theories as to whatever's going on or should be going one. She's an excellent mimic. She's almost the pair's voice of reason, though since her reason is little better than his, that's...Not saying much. She's sweet and cuddly. Silk is easily impressed and prone to proclaiming things to be "incredible!

Position: Junior

The two of them function as almost one being when out in public.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Eh...

Spoiler
    Show

Pic by Dirtytabs
    Name: Grills

Type: Unicorn

Appearance: Brown coat with dark red mane. Heterorchromia of the iris.
    One grey, one brown.

Cutie Mark:
    A star with a fork poking in it.

Special Talent:
    Cooking

Other talents: Exceptional athlete in multiple sports. Skilled Conjurer and pyromancer

Untalented: Baking. Any magic not involving fire, food, teleportation, or telekinesis.

Personality:
    Grills is a warm and friendly for a leather jacket wearing tough guy. Unfortunately his famed college coach of a mom put so much pressure on him, he has abandoned his dream of opening a Five Hoof restaurant. Also has an independence streak and is stubborn as a mule.

Hometown: Originally from Ponyville, Grills spent a few years in Fillydephia as a younger colt.

Possessions: Grills owns a motorcycle that serves as his most prized possession.

Relationships:
    Purple Pepper- She is most annoying and longest known friend but treats her like a sister.

Position Junior

Purple Pepper

Spoiler
    Show

Picture by azuyomi244

Gender Female

Type Earth pony

Appearance A pony with a purple coat, black mane (with bright violet highlights), and green eyes.

Cutie mark A purple pepper with large smile on it.
    Special Skill Costume changes and acting

Other Skills
    She also is a decent singer and an excellent dancer. Purple is also talented at extreme sports like skating and snowboarding.

Hometown Fillydephia

Personality An eccentric pony who roams the halls instead of going to class, Purple is known for being unpredictable. Purple is also very wacky and will do crazy things a normal pony wouldn't think of. Purple is a rebel too and is hard to control.

Relationships
    Grills: He is her longest known friend since pony kindergarten. She thinks of him as another older brother.
    Soft Serve & Gwynfillion: These mares function as her posse as she causes havoc around school.

Position Should be a sophomore but failed enough classes to still be a freshman
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Soft Serve & Gwynfillion: These mares function as her posse as she causes havoc around school.
    Can you explain what you mean by "Posse" here? If you mean the standard High School cliche, Soft wouldn't be a part of one.