New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 52 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303146 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #601
    Banned

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

Mad Mask? Online at the same time as me?

Oh great, Bigfoot feels one-upped now.

2. - Top - End - #602
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mask
    After so much time, I've decided to make a Fat Fish Fury comic that will move the plot a lot. I don't think I really need to warn you, but don't make anything related to the main plot.
    About frickin time
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

3. - Top - End - #603
    Banned

I re-did the Sue test and got a solid 13. Phew!

Turns out I misread a few questions, namely the one about the powers. I skipped over the part where it says "without the aid of charms/spells".

X2 qualifies as a non-sue!

4. - Top - End - #604
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bayar View Post
    Too late for that, old man.
    Well, I didn't think I was actually like Q! I just pretended to be to make fun of people who are jerks on the internet! Or so I thought!

Oh crap! I have to make up for my jerkness and change my life around!

*vows never to be a jerk again*
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #605
    Firbolg in the Playground

Oliver got 81...

Might have something to do with naming him after myself... That's a start.

Digger Deb got a 40something.

6. - Top - End - #606
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Xartyve2 View Post
    So, you hate him?
    Skimmer hates him?

PS. I did one for Sinister's character Brain, and he got 60. Yeesh...
    How on Earth did this happen? I looked over the test and hardly any of that stuff even applies to a brain floating in a jar.
    Spoiler
    Show

ABR signature by Darklord Bright.

7. - Top - End - #607

Imp

My three current PBP characters all landed in the 20s and 30s.

An OC for a novel I'll probably never write hit the 40s.
    Spoiler: I've checked out the spoiler thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I've checked out the comic thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    I can't find the one with the "cartoon butt," though.
    OK, finally tracked the Naked Superheroes guy down
    What do you see as being objectionable about it? The use of the word "bimbos"?
    Quote Originally Posted by stack View Post
    There are no nipples or genitals
    Looks like a nipple when I look close.
    Then don't look close.

8. - Top - End - #608
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

I re-did the Sue test and got a solid 13. Phew!

Turns out I misread a few questions, namely the one about the powers. I skipped over the part where it says "without the aid of charms/spells".

X2 qualifies as a non-sue!
    It says with OR without the aid of charms/spells
    I got 58 by the way (is it weird that the lone nerd who hates his classmates get that much?)
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

9. - Top - End - #609
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SinisterPenguin View Post
    How on Earth did this happen? I looked over the test and hardly any of that stuff even applies to a brain floating in a jar.
    You take the test then. I think the whole "Life changing physical affliction" was a player.

Also keep in mind I screwed up first time around because I skimmed over the questions so I wouldn't trust that score.

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    It says with OR without the aid of charms/spells
    So? That doesn't change anything. He's still an overrated paperweight without his spells.
    Last edited by X2; 2009-05-05 at 04:26 PM.

10. - Top - End - #610

I ran Sinister Penguin through the test and got an 8. That was...surprising, since throughout the whole test it seemed like he was going to get a very high score.
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #611
    Ogre in the Playground

So? That doesn't change anything. He's still an overrated paperweight without his spells.
    "Does the character possesses the following skills, with or without the aid of charms, spells, etc."

So if he can use a spell to gain the skill, he counts.

EDIT: I ran Lyle through and got a 12. I could put Dekopin in, but I'm lazy.
    Last edited by Keris; 2009-05-05 at 04:40 PM.

12. - Top - End - #612
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Keris Rain View Post
    "Does the character possesses the following skills, with or without the aid of charms, spells, etc."

So if he can use a spell to gain the skill, he counts.
    Well I still got a 11. Natch'!

Also, how can Brain be an 8 when he has all those funky skills on the checklist. Empathy, telepathy, psionics, transdimensional travel, magic/sorcery. I estimated he would be a 20.
    Last edited by X2; 2009-05-05 at 04:45 PM.

13. - Top - End - #613
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

I'm pretty tired right now (it's midnight over here, which makes me kinda hyperactive, but that has nothing to do with werewolfs I assure now wereCATS on the other hand) so I might get it wrong, but what does that have to do with the question? (The aid thing was like flight charms I think) One of the powers mentioned is even "general magic or sorcery". Now excuse me while I get some sleep before I do something stupid (I'll answer your angry posts that this'll cause you to make, tomorrow) zzzZZZZ.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

14. - Top - End - #614

Well I still got a 13. Natch'!

Also, how can Brain be an 8 when he has all those funky skills on the checklist. Empathy, telepathy, psionics, transdimensional travel, magic/sorcery
    Not Brain, Sinister Penguin. He does have many of those too, admittedly, but somehow he still scored low.
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #615
    Ogre in the Playground

Well I still got a 11. Natch'!
    You were 51, then you removed your answers to a question and dropped down to 13, then you put them back in, and still dropped down to an 11.

I claim falsehoods!

EDIT: I ran Xart through it, and got a 46. And this is without knowing all his powers or backstory.
    Last edited by Keris; 2009-05-05 at 04:53 PM.

16. - Top - End - #616
    Banned

You were 51, then you removed your answers to a question and dropped down to 13, then you put them back in, and still dropped down to an 11.

I claim falsehoods!
    Heres what I checked:

Is she/he a genius?
    Does the character have amnesia?
    Is the character unusually accomplished for her/his age/species/etc.?
    Does the character have a significant personality flaw?
    Does the character have very little or no empathy for other people?
    Does the character have any particular skill at which she/he the best or among the best?
    Does the character possesses the following skills, with or without the aid of charms, spells, etc.
    -Teleportation
    -General magic or sorcery
    -Transdimensional travel or communication
    Are these skills considered normal in your universe?
    Do you draw the character, or ask other people to draw her/him for you, more often than any of your other characters?

17. - Top - End - #617
    Ogre in the Playground

I ran Sinister Penguin through the test and got an 8. That was...surprising, since throughout the whole test it seemed like he was going to get a very high score.
    Can't have. "Character has wings" is worth 20 points, for one. Which just goes to show how much this test is not geared towards non-humanoids. As is "Character is named after you, including online names". You should have got at least 40.
    I am the golden shadow. I am the Ninja Chocobo
    My other avatars.
    The rest of my signature.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #618

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Chocobo View Post
    Can't have. "Character has wings" is worth 20 points, for one. Which just goes to show how much this test is not geared towards non-humanoids. As is "Character is named after you, including online names". You should have got at least 40.
    Flippers aren't wings. I didn't notice the naming one though, so you've got me there.
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #619
    Banned

Also Keris, this is the third time I've had to take the test.

Lost in translation no?

20. - Top - End - #620
    Troll in the Playground

Kris.... Kris got a 136...
    ____

21. - Top - End - #621
    Ettin in the Playground

Lying was a 45 but I was combining him circa Remember and him circa 3F a lot, and they're quite different people.

22. - Top - End - #622
    Troll in the Playground

Flippers aren't wings. I didn't notice the naming one though, so you've got me there.
    Your character is named SinisterPenguin? That's an odd name.
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #623

Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    Your character is named SinisterPenguin? That's an odd name.
    His name is Sinister Penguin, but the space probably doesn't matter for the purposes of that question.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #624
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonAngel View Post
    Kris.... Kris got a 136...
    You're joking, right? How did you get that score?

25. - Top - End - #625
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Working on a TJH Fortress Comic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]

26. - Top - End - #626

Quote Originally Posted by Troll View Post
    You're joking, right? How did you get that score?

Might have something to do with Kris being a funky spelling of CA's real name...

27. - Top - End - #627
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Did somebody order some Mechs, Mooks, and Spooks?

In case you missed it, there are secret passages in the ceiling. Passages like these are all over the fortress, but only the Voice of Command (A semi-magical trick high-ranking, charismatic Machinists can do in order to command other Machinists) can open them. It's a passage like this that Shadesworth stumbled upon and punched his way into.
    Don't be afraid to beat up the mooks, just a few things.
    1) Have them put up some sort of a fight, especially the Enforcers, Wardens, and Casters. Even if it's just some of them get hits in while others are busy being killed in cool ways. I'm not saying you have to lose, but you should at least pick up some badass battle damage. ( I mean, you should take every opprotunity to get badass battle damage).
    2) Unless you're Xarty, don't try to take on Xavik. That gun shoots disintegration-type beams, and that sword is very magical indeed. Also, he's pretty good. Let's put it this way, The only officers who get personal enforcer units, are those that probably don't need them.

Edit: It's not that Xarty could beat Xavik, he's gone toe to toe with Solars before. It's that he's the one that would rush the best combatant, and because Xarty vs Xavik is part of me and Xarty's cunning plan.
    Last edited by BRC; 2009-05-05 at 10:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]

28. - Top - End - #628
    Banned

I claim falsehoods!

EDIT: I ran Xart through it, and got a 46. And this is without knowing all his powers or backstory.
    Well I ran him through for half-an-hour! 36.

So someone has booped up.

EDIT: Know what? Forget I took the test.
    Last edited by X2; 2009-05-05 at 11:43 PM.

29. - Top - End - #629

Kobold

Well, I didn't think I was actually like Q! I just pretended to be to make fun of people who are jerks on the internet! Or so I thought!

Oh crap! I have to make up for my jerkness and change my life around!

WAY too late for that, old man !
    **** Photobucket ; RIP avatars

30. - Top - End - #630

I'm gonna put this in my sig. Just for security.
    Awsome avvie by Fayt
    The Fire Within:
    Spoiler
    Show