New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Gods in emptiness- The god's plane

"Emrys, Dracul or whatever you call yourself now. If you need there is plenty of space in my grove. If you wish we can talk more latter but now I have work to do. Please be rather quick ___.
    This post courtesy of you local Happy Happyist. Blue, blue!

2. - Top - End - #92
    Dwarf in the Playground

"i feel it may be a bit soon to be forming alliances. I only just learned your name, i am not sure i can trust you with a bond so profound this early. still, perhaps we could engage in a spirit of mutual trust for now. I am not sure of your motivations, i would not wish to commit myself to someone and find that they are... opposed to my nature." she looked at him and frowned "you do understand, don't you?"
    As i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, i shall know no fear, for i have three lives remaining and god mode enabled.

Pastry Chef of the Lord Shojo Fanclub

3. - Top - End - #93
    Barbarian in the Playground

Xankul stands up and talks to the Emrys now that he realized he was in a diffrent form. "Where do your people live?"

4. - Top - End - #94
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Looking at Balthazon, Dracul nodded as she spoke, understanding where she was coming from. Deciding that since the Lizardfolk had so many things happen to them, he turn back to his human form again, mentally debating with himself.

"Yes yes it is quite understandable on what you are saying. I hope then we can at least have mutual trust like you have said."

Turning to Xankul he smiled at the Skeltal god.

"They live to the south of the mountains fifty miles away. Yet I feel not secure with these beings...come to the mortal word on the highest peak if you wish to speak with me more on this subject."

With a nod to Baltahzon he disappered to go to the world.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Halfling in the Playground

MindFlayer

As Noth reappared he was pleased. The plan had begun and there had been no problems so far. He knew that his shifted Nothans would be impossible to separete from a member of another race. They would bring him information at first which was a goal good enough. But there were more stages of the plan and he was hopeful. There was even room in it to repay ___ for his help.

The everchanging god of deceit smiled. All was well.
    "Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape."
    - Death (Terry Pratchett, Hogfather)

6. - Top - End - #96
    Bugbear in the Playground

Mithras stands against his closed door and listens to the other gods speaking, but was silent, merely watching. When Dracul leaves, Mithras finds this as an excellent opportunity to speak, so he speaks in an odd hollow, echoing tone.

"I am Mithras, God of the Forge. I am reasonably sure that if any of you require a tool to help you, I can build it.

Mithras nods his helmeted head to Baltahzon.

"Perhaps I could aide you in you in your desire for Chivalry, as I understand that champions need good armor to protect them."
    Rational Goblin Avatar by C-Lam. Thanks!

Ixtlan, World of Exploration, my campaign setting. Currently on hiatus.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Dwarf in the Playground

Balthazon nodded at Mithras. "Indeed they do. It is good to find a god willing to help." she paused and looked at her illusionary globe "night has fallen, it is time for me to teach my people." She glanced over at the forge god "would you like to come with me, and teach them how to mine, quarry and smith? I am sure you can teach them better than me."
    As i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, i shall know no fear, for i have three lives remaining and god mode enabled.

8. - Top - End - #98

Quote Originally Posted by The Faceless View Post
    Balthazon nodded at Mithras. "Indeed they do. It is good to find a god willing to help." she paused and looked at her illusionary globe "night has fallen, it is time for me to teach my people." She glanced over at the forge god "would you like to come with me, and teach them how to mine, quarry and smith? I am sure you can teach them better than me."
    Mithras nods.

"I would be honored. All beings, unless they live completely in nature, should be able to build and smith. And of course quarry also."

Mithras hefts his hammer up, impressed at it's weight. "With hammer and anvil, your people will be given the gifts of I, Mithras. Perhaps, I may be able to learn from you and your people."

Even as he said this, Mithras pondered. Why do I not have my own people? After helping this Balthazon, I will create my own.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Dwarf in the Playground

Balthazon smiled "Thank you, noble Mithras." she pointed to the grassland she had made on her globe of the world "this is where my people are located. Meet me there and we will begin." she gave a nod to the smith god, then vanished.

10. - Top - End - #100

MindFlayer

Looking out the window at what the other gods had created Noth realized that while his plan would ultimately bring him power and countless worshippers, his work wasn't very impressive on the surface so far. His Nothans wasn't even noticable as they blended in among the other races.

And Noth was a vain god. Realizing what he could do he went back to the mortal plane.
    "Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape."

11. - Top - End - #101

Quote Originally Posted by The Faceless View Post
    Balthazon smiled "Thank you, noble Mithras." she pointed to the grassland she had made on her globe of the world "this is where my people are located. Meet me there and we will begin." she gave a nod to the smith god, then vanished.
    Mithras thought for a moment, then vanished a little while after Balthazon did.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Pixie in the Playground

Adoxin arises from his slumber, his dark shades in stark contrast to the white room around him. Slight words whispering beyond his awakening lips...

"The cycle must continue..."

13. - Top - End - #103
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rising from its seat, Nosferatu disappears to explore this land.
    The Emperor Protects

Go Here! Please? Me love you long time.

Of course you can click here and I explode.

14. - Top - End - #104

Xankul reappears into the room. Immediately noticing a dark figure in the room. Xankul returns once again to his room and this time in his bible writes of the other races, and the Air dragons inside.
    Last edited by Rayzin; 2008-02-17 at 05:13 PM.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Ogre in the Playground

After spending all his energy to create a great challenge for the new races Urg came to chat with his fellow gods.

"So what do you all think of the great opportunity I provided your peoples? I believe it is quite grand and will give them much entertainment."

16. - Top - End - #106

MindFlayer

Noth apperered next to Urg in time to hear what he said. Not saying anything nor letting his outside betray what he felt, Noth thought; A great opportunity indeed. After a polite bow to the present gods Noth proceeded to his room.

Once there he looked into a mirror hanging on the wall, but instead of his own reflection he saw, in turns, the Nothan infiltrators he'd sent out. Had he not known they were Nothans he'd never guessed, so detailed and realistic was their new shapes. Excellent.

Lying down for the first time in existance, Noth tried to relax.

(I never decided on a object to have in Noth's room. It's the mirror)

17. - Top - End - #107
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    After spending all his energy to create a great challenge for the new races Urg came to chat with his fellow gods.

"So what do you all think of the great opportunity I provided your peoples? I believe it is quite grand and will give them much entertainment."
    With a loud poof the god of language appeared in the room.
    "Well, I believe it is foolish and will give them much sorrow"
    Avatar by the illustrious Dr. Bath.

The essence of a riddle is that it states facts by means of a combination of impossibilities~Aristoteles

Help me run my very first campaign.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Emrys appered sitting as his table, and as he looked up at the god of strength he spoke.

"I have to agree with ___, That has to be a horrible decision, because now they may get jelous of each other.

19. - Top - End - #109

Xankul walks out briefly to dissapear to the world.

20. - Top - End - #110
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Emrys new at once what he had to do, and disspared back to the mortal realm.

21. - Top - End - #111

Xankul walks into the godly plane and begins to block doors... again. After he has blocked every single door with multiple tables/chairs he goes back to his pavilion in the mortal plane.
    Last edited by Rayzin; 2008-02-18 at 09:55 AM.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Pixie in the Playground

Adoxin sighs, and lets himself a quiet laugh. The foray of a challenge, all useless in his eyes. Entropy will continue, and afresh is questionable to face such a trivial challenge.

"You fill this day with concern, with woe, with determination Urg. A day passes, concern wanes, woe is overcome and determination is left to drag behind. Realise your action."
    Last edited by luciel; 2008-02-18 at 10:06 AM.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Ogre in the Playground

Urg smiled. "Determination is good and is all that needs to be left behind, even if only in small amounts. People must be strong to survive, everything else is secondary. Besides my gift does not have to hurt anyone if they can learn to coexist peacefully but then that in itself is a challenge of mental strength to go against their instincts."
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2008-02-18 at 12:21 PM.

24. - Top - End - #114

MindFlayer

Noth awoke from what wasn't quite sleep but rather a deep meditation. He didn't know how much time had passed but he felt that he had regained some strenght.

After walking over to the mirror he commanded it to show the valley and when the picture became clear he saw new Nothans. And a mysterious pearl. And the language god.

The situation obviously demanded his presense. Noth left.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Brilliant Urg, you want war already," Shaking his head, Garal appeared in the grove.
    Last edited by Drago; 2008-02-18 at 12:32 PM.
    This post courtesy of you local Happy Happyist. Blue, blue!

26. - Top - End - #116

Nixe, Goddess of the Sea

The room, which could be better described as a grotto, was cold and damp with the sound of the low tide echoing within its chambers. As water slowly pooled on the damp ground, falling from a large stalactite that hung over head, it began to rise up in a shape that was both humanoid and feminine. As the shape grew it began to move, and oddly the pool of water and the drops falling from the stalactite followed it. Finally the shape stopped moving as it sat down on a large slab of coral in front of which was a vast vanity mirror. As the being looked into the mirror its face began to solidify taking on traits that can only be described as a mixture of those of a fish, perhaps a beautiful fish but still inhuman, along with those of the humanoid she seemed to be shaped from. Seaweed rose from the pool of water that had covered the ground near her rose up and entwined her form and settled on her head as if hair. Gazing at herself in the vanity mirror, Nixe as she thought of herself, she smiled showing several rows of vicious shark's teeth in the process before speaking to herself,

The tides have come in...

Getting up Nixe moved over the water that was starting to fill the grotto towards the cave's entrance, as she passed through it there was a sound of a rough sea storm and she was in the hall of the castle.
    Last edited by Gig_Complex; 2008-02-18 at 12:37 PM.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Writing appears on one of the walls. "The two pearls together contain one of the greatest powers. Those that have both will have a power indeed."

28. - Top - End - #118
    Dwarf in the Playground

"What seems to be all the commotion about?" Nosferatu asks as it rejoins the others on the God Plane.
    Last edited by Voth; 2008-02-18 at 03:09 PM.
    The Emperor Protects

Go Here! Please? Me love you long time.

Of course you can click here and I explode.

29. - Top - End - #119

Xankul looks briefly at the wall writing
    "Damn"
    And immediately warps back to the world to tell Emry's

A couple of minutes later Xankul reappears. As soon as he does he attempts to destroy the message on the wall. Repetitively whacking it until it's scratched out.
    Last edited by Rayzin; 2008-02-18 at 04:11 PM.

30. - Top - End - #120
    Ogre in the Playground

___ appears next to Xankul.
    "In name of our friendship, I ask you not to destroy those words. They are written language, and thus under my protection. Everyone has read them, there is no more use in destroying. Smite something else with thy power, but leave these words alone"
    Last edited by MrEdwardNigma; 2008-02-18 at 04:16 PM.
    Avatar by the illustrious Dr. Bath.

The essence of a riddle is that it states facts by means of a combination of impossibilities~Aristoteles

Help me run my very first campaign.