New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 28 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Default [BitP:R] Hueco Mundo 3

(OOC: Last Thread)

The Ghost King has remodeled his city.
    Genoveva has abandoned Las Noches.
    The Empress Dowager of the Dark Flight has resurfaced and pledged her loyalty to the Ghost King, for now.
    The former Decima, Pico Kurazume, prepares to face the opponent that will decide if he will rejoin the Espada or wallow pathetically in yet another miserable failure.

"He will wallow pathetically in yet another miserable failure sooner or later, you just wait."

Draken's characters will keep breaking the fourth wall.

"Just me, I am a Jester!"

Von Geister wonders who is this "Draken" mentioned in the big screen.

He does not wonder where the big screen came from.

"The foundations of the city spat it out, for the rest of you, it is also meant to record the fight, for posterity!"
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] Hueco Mundo 3

Sereg stands well enough away from the crowd will eating a bit of popcorn. One may wonder how he manages whit with his scarf still perfectly in place and his mouth covered, but that's beside the point isn't it?

When will this be over so that I can continue with my day?
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

Pico's eye twitches as Cuerva's gaze starts to get to him. "Yeah...the threat against my manhood wasn't necessary, really." He sighed at Sereg's shout at him. "SCREW YOU TOO, SEREG!!!"

After the shout, he tries to get rid of the twitch in his eye by calming down. Of course, his method of calming down involved lighting a cigarette, just like he always does. Within moments, a nice little plume of smoke escapes his lips, while the cigarette rests between his fingers.

"...Well Clovis." Pico says. "I tell you what. No Resureccion, 'til one of us is outta steam. Sound fair to everybody?"
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

"Fair and well, I bid you, the first move shall thus be mine."

Clovis brings a his free hand to his ear and pulls his second baton out of it, bending it down around the end to let the kama's blade slide out as well.

Then he swings it out, sending a single crescent-shaped cero cuchilada screaming through the air towards Pico.

"Mind the earwax, that thing is just gross."
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

5. - Top - End - #5
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    Cecilia thought momentarily, pursing her lips.

Then she grinned widely. "That sounds brilliant Cai! Let's go visit Pico. We can catch up on old times! Steal his food, drink his drinks, pretend that we're not going to strip him down and toss him in an alleyway..."
    Caiphus smiled behind his mask. "Exactly what I thought you'd say, milady. Shall we?" He said, gesturing grandly as started moving towards where Pico and Clovis had started their battle...
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Orc in the Playground

"Yuck. I guess I should be glad he didn't pick other orifices to hide that in." Rouga noted with a face of disgust.

He rummaged in his breast pocket... and produced a thermos. And two mugs. "Want some tea, Cuerva-chan? I'd offer it to His Majesty, but I can't seem to remember how he takes it."
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

7. - Top - End - #7
    Orc in the Playground

Pico appears rather grossed out at Clovis pulling out a baton from his ear. However, the instant he sees the cero screaming towards him, he leaps into the air, sailing right over it.

By the time he lands, he has two glowing Bala at the ends of his fingers. He flicks the cigarette away from him, a smug grin on his face. "My turn."

Pico shot a Bala right at Clovis. However, the instant he did so, he raised his guard, looking for Clovis's next location. Thanks to his keeping his weight on one foot, he'll be able to spring in any direction the instant Clovis makes a move.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Cuerva glances at Rouga's thermos and shakes her head. "I wouldn't know what sort of stuff you put in that tea, no thanks."

As Pico engages in combat, she nods appreciatively, to her the boy has some potential.
    Last edited by Nicklance; 2011-07-07 at 04:22 AM.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

9. - Top - End - #9
    Orc in the Playground

"Okay, that's needlessly hurtful. You know I don't go for the roofie approach." Rouga noted before having a nice sip of that tea.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

10. - Top - End - #10
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    Caiphus smiled behind his mask. "Exactly what I thought you'd say, milady. Shall we?" He said, gesturing grandly as started moving towards where Pico and Clovis had started their battle...
    Cecilia nodded vigorously.

"Yes. Yes we shall."
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    Pico appears rather grossed out at Clovis pulling out a baton from his ear. However, the instant he sees the cero screaming towards him, he leaps into the air, sailing right over it.

By the time he lands, he has two glowing Bala at the ends of his fingers. He flicks the cigarette away from him, a smug grin on his face. "My turn."

Pico shot a Bala right at Clovis. However, the instant he did so, he raised his guard, looking for Clovis's next location. Thanks to his keeping his weight on one foot, he'll be able to spring in any direction the instant Clovis makes a move.
    Clovis twists out of the way of the balas in a manner unexpected of any person with bones in his waist.

"Energy output already looks slightly superior to Erizo's, aim is just as bad. And now, for my next trick!"

He hops and unknots himself in the air, vanishing in a puff of smoke.

Next thing anyone knows, he is descending on Pico with his scythe (no longer a pair of kamas) glowing with the energy of a contained cero.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

12. - Top - End - #12
    Orc in the Playground

Pico looked up to notice Clovis aiming to slice him in two. However, instead of running, he actually jumps up towards Clovis. As Clovis swings the scythe down, Pico grabs at the handle of it, placing a Bala point-blank at Clovis's shoulder. "Gotcha."

After he fires the Bala, Pico uses the opportunity to uppercut Clovis right in the jaw. Almost a moment afterwards, Pico dissappears in an electric whine, reappearing on the ground looking rather proud of himself.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #13
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Didn't say anything about roofies, but explosive bowels is a concern." Cuerva retorts with a neutral tone.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ettin in the Playground

Clovis is hit squarely and barrels back by the force of the blast, his shoulder handily shreded and his arm all but torn off.

"Bah, just a flesh wound."

He sings the scythe once, turning it into a long, hollow baton, raising it to his mouth and blowing.

A single dart, crackling with energy, flies towards pico.

Quickly followed by three more.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

15. - Top - End - #15
    Orc in the Playground

"You MORON! Have I taught you nothing?! You don't get cocky until you've confirmed a kill TWICE!" Despite the apparent damage, Rouga knew better than to share in Pico's ill-timed glee.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Lalita lifts Edward's own arm to deflect the eye gouge, then twists his body and whirls around, forcing Edward to move by his whim by keeping hold of his arm. When he gets him to face the palacio wall, he pushes with his legs, and sends the two crashing against it.

"Enough dramatics. Neither of us have a thing to gain from this", Lalita snarls, trying to keep his former master pinned against the wall as he tries to get him an elbow lock, to break his sword arm so his Zanpakuto will slip. "Let me and Miss Canguro go. That'd be what a friend would do."
    Edward suddenly thrashed his body backwards and while doing so he unleashed a flash of momentarily blinding light at Lalita. It was an instantaneous cero that lacked any real power. With a burst of sonido he freed himself from his opponent's grasp and put a substantial amount of distance between them. He then surged towards him once more naturally following him if he were to move. This time he decided to mix things up. Instead of approaching Lalita directly he suddenly appeared behind him with his back to him. His sword hung low whipped round in a diagonal upwards slash.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-07-09 at 10:06 PM.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ettin in the Playground

Lalita grimaces as the Cero flares against his face, reflexively shutting his eyes. He's in little danger of actual damage, but even through closed eyelids the light leaves him dazzled, rendering the world nothing but red spots dancing on a slightly lighter canvas.

As Edwards twists out of his grasps, he jumps and skids upwards the palace wall, standing horizontally as he tries to see where his former master went. "Why? You have nothing to gain from this. Nothing to prove", he shouts, as his head whips around to spot the other man. "This is senseless, Callahan. Please, just st-"

The hum of Sonido alerts him that Edward's sped behind his back. The former Fraccion pushes away from the wall, the tip of Edwards sword narrowly missing his bare back as Lalita dives down. He rolls on the ground and whirls around to try and spot the Segunda - but he still can't see.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

Edward circled around Lalita as he moved towards him and aimed a hard kick at his side. "You've clearly been trying to push my buttons. You must want to see if I have it in me to hurt you," he said dully.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ettin in the Playground

Lalita is knocked out of balance by the kick and sent tumbling to the side. He hits the ground and rolls up, quickly turning to face Edward. "Out of all people, I'd not expected you to be this childish", he spits. "Or maybe I just underestimated your love of senseless dramatics."

Lalita crouches in a low position, ready to dodge at any moment. He squints and glares at Edward's silhouette as his vision is finally starting to clear. "No matter how disillusioned I might be of you and your actions, doesn't mean I desire to fight you. Since you're who brought up we're supposed to be friends, I thought you'd understand as much."

"But it seems it's not stopped you from jumping to conclusions."

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well you both badmouthed me while I was gone and insulted me to my face. Then you decided to just up and leave after I helped you out. Should I act pleased? I was thinking about helping you move further up the ranks and then I find out you apparently hate my guts." Edward stood still and looked down at Lalita with an expression that said he was mighty miffed.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ettin in the Playground

"Hate you...?"

Lalita shakes his head. "I don't hate you. What I hate is your attitude. How you apparently don't see this place for what it is. How you grovel like a lovesick child at the feet of women who wouldn't hesitate for a moment to take your head if it was in their advantage."

"I don't care if you're pleased. I'm annoyed you decided to spy and eavesdrop on me instead of waiting for me to come and tell what I have to say on my own accord. But that's no reason for us to fight."

Lalita glares at Edward, slowly moving around like a crouched tiger. "All I want is to take Miss Canguro with me and leave, for a moment. It doesn't pertain to you, Edward. This all is highly unnecessary. So why do you insist on throwing a fit like a spoilt brat?"

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

Edward didn't really have anything to say in response. They were just fundamentally different. He shrugged. "Fine then, go ahead and leave." With that turned around and began to walk away.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ettin in the Playground

After it's clear Edward isn't going to attack anymore, Lalita straightens up again and looks around for Canguro. "Let's go, Miss. I want to know what Lady Primera is up to."

24. - Top - End - #24

DrowGirl

Canguro had eventually given up on trying to get them to cease fighting and just watched them as best she could from above. "Right." Once they were allowed to pass she dropped down, walking over to Lalita as she waved to Edward. "We're just gonna investigate a little, don't worry."

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ettin in the Playground

Lalita doesn't say anything. He just start sullenly walking toward the Primero Palacio, moving slowly now that there doesn't seem to be any hurry. As such, despite the greatly shortened distance now that the palaces have been moved, it takes some time for them to reach it.

It seems there's something of a renovation going on. Lalita doesn't seem pleasantly surprised. "Do you have the faintest idea of what's happened here?"

26. - Top - End - #26

DrowGirl

Canguro put her hands behind her head as she walked after him, looking around at the reorganized buildings. "Not really. The whole city shifting... you think she might have something to do it?"

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ettin in the Playground

Lalita stares sourly at the reconstruction process. "I haven't got the faintest idea", he says bluntly. "Let's ask someone. And get us some new clothes."

28. - Top - End - #28
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Palacio Uno

Adam Gale has received permission earlier from Cuerva that he is allowed to make some carvings on the sekkiseki bands around his wrists and ankles for aesthetic purposes. Turning them into smooth round bangles is allowed as long as he does not remove them, or whittle them down so much that their effects would diminish.

With Tadzio supervising the minor project, Adam has no desire to free himself, he felt himself growing despite the four bulky pieces of sekkiseki exerting an unusual amount of drain on his immediate environment and himself, he has learnt to fortify and deny the drain from skin contact, but is still working on trying to circumvent the thinning of reishi particles around him. Breathing through his mouth is one thing, there surely must be a level he could reach where he can manipulate and pull more particles than the bangles can drain. If he reaches this point, he is confident that when removed he would have an even greater command over the reishi particles.

So until then, he would not escape. He will train himself to overcome these bangles, and eventually overcome them with his efforts.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

29. - Top - End - #29

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    Cecilia nodded vigorously.

"Yes. Yes we shall."
    Cecilia (and probably Caiphus) enter the arena with gusto. The Sexta peers around, before pouting.

"Awww, I can't see the Ghost with The Most or the rest of his pretty little blades!"

The duo was still in the stands, and the girl only sulked temporarily before turning her interest to the fight.

"Ooooh look! The Birdy's tryin' to break outta his cage!"
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ettin in the Playground

[Where ever Cuerva is]

An exhausted-looking Arrancar girl, one misfit from Sector Uno, hurries into the area, kneeling before Cuerva. She seems to be in such hurry, she doesn't really register everyone else standing in the vicinity.

"Lady Primera. I've been looking all over for you"
    , she sputters. "I'm here to being message from your palace. There's someone who wants to meet you."

[Meanwhile, in Palacio Uno]

After some searching, Lalita has... acquired himself a loose, white shirt and hakama. It's not very impressive, but at least it's a bit more modest than just a towel. "Wonder how long it will take for her to get here", he muses aloud, glancing at Canguro. "Care to bet, Miss?"
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2011-07-21 at 04:41 AM.