New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1496
  1. - Top - End - #1261
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

Hey guys I was thinking of introducing two more characters only this time they are fraternal twin brothers and both of them are in the human world as Fushichou High School transfer students. As with my other characters they are somewhat based of existing ones. Particularly Masaru from Digimon Savers, and Death the Kid from Soul eater. Their mom is of American origin while their dad is Japanese. Both parents have a line of spiritually aware/empowered people in their family.

Okay first

Koga Suzaku
    Spoiler
    Show

Name: Koga Suzaku (first, last)
    Height: 6'2
    Weight: 203 pounds
    Hair: Blond, like his mothers
    Eyes: Blue
    Speech/Reiatsu: Blue, feels like the ocean unpredictable and powerful
    Type: Spiritually Empowered Human

Apperance:
    Koga is very tall and muscular. He is fairly good looking with and easy going expression on his face most of the time. His hair lies flat and reaches down to his chin. He takes very good care of his hair as he sees it as a tribute his mother and her heritage. His bright blue eyes have a sort of lazy quality to them with a hidden power underneath. They have to tendancy to change color: stormy grey when he is angry, an almost sky blue when happy, and serene deep blue when he is calm. He is usually wearing a rust red jacket with a white shirt underneath. He also wear black cargo pant with a belt buckle that has a large S on it. He is always seen carrying a dogtag around his neck that belonged to his great-grandfather on his mothers side.

Personality

You would think that good looking lad like Koga would have a very sparkling personality. Well not really, you see Koga has the tendency to speak his mind even when he shouldn't. An example of this is the fact that when his father told his kids that he used to enjoy flower arrangement he called his dad a wuss. He usually is the one you expect to crack a joke at the most inappropriate time and usually the crack is at another person. His brother often reprimands him on this and will not hesitate to apologize for his actions.
    However he is capable of making friends once he actually tries to get to know people.

History

Koga was born to Amelia and Musashi Suzaku. Both had lines of spiritually aware people in them as Amelia has at least some Japanese Ancestors. So it was not too surprising to them that Koga and his brother Chase were born with high spiritual energy. Koga was always the more physically imposing of the twins. He usually had to help his father around the house with most things. It was at 12 years old that his powers really activated. You see Koga had always had thick skin both literally and figuratively so he didn't get injured often. However his power in fact did not affect his defense but his strength. While he doesn't have much spiritual energy his energy his dense. By infusing this dense energy into his body he was capable of amazing physical feats. This is why he was able to beating up high school kids that were harassing his favorite ramen joint. It was after that he bragged to his family who were concerned. His mother forced him to take karate classes to try and learn control and self-discipline. It worked somewhat as Koga can now control his ability to not has his now superhuman strength constantly applied.

However the taste of battle turned into into a craving. He is now a street fighter that mostly roughs up delinquents and other such people. He often hits the gym to work out and lifts wieghts and does other such exercises to get stronger and himself fighting fit. His grades tend to be C's for this reason. His parents have talked to him about it but Koga stood his ground. His parents agreed that he had to make his own mistakes to life to learn. Currently Koga tends to lean on his brother for grades whether this means copying or having him explain problems for him. For his sixteenth birthday he was gifted with his great-grandfathers dog-tags. The serve as a reminder to always fight with courage and to help others with your power if you can. They have strong spiritual energy inside that allow Koga to see spirits due to his abysmal spiritual awareness.

He has a strong bond with his brother despite them being polar opposites. As such he has a secondary power that he uses when the brothers work together. His body is capable of transforming into a wicked scythe that Chase can use to great effect. He can only be used by Chase as they have compatible reiatsu. While he can use this ability when not with Chase it is weaker and he can only sprout one scythe blade on the top of his wrist that is about 6 in long. Can possibly sprout more with practice.

Abilities

Dense Reiatsu Infusion: Using his dense spiritual pressure Koga can perform superhuman physical feats. These feats are limited to his physical strength. So while he doesn't have super speed when using this power he can jump several yards in superhuman bounds.

Karate: Koga has been taking karate for 4 years and doesn't plan on stopping anytime soon. His years of training in karate, frequent trips to the gym, and his street fighting have sculpted his body into a muscular specimen though not overly so. He is decently fast though he is no track runner.

Spiritually aware: By himself Koga can only see spirits and hollows if he concentrates immensely. It is only thanks to his great-grandfather's dog-tags that he can see the supernatural at all. Though he can sense them when they get close enough (i.e 9 feet)

Weapon Form: Koga is capable of transforming into a Scythe weapon for his brother to use in combat. He does this by infusing his entire body with his unusual spiritual energy. Once he does that he shapes the reiatsu that is infused into his very being. With this he can shift his body into his weapon form. While like this he can give his brother battle advice and watch out for sneak attacks and cheap shots. Like this they are essentially two people fighting at once.

Now for his brother

Chase Suzaku
    Spoiler
    Show

Name: Chase Suzaku
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 160 pounds
    Hair: Black with three thick white half lines, the lines being on the left side of his hair.
    Eyes: Gold
    Speech/Reiatsu: Slate gray, feels unyielding and calm.

Appearance

Chase is most often called the better looking of the twin brothers. His gold eyes are often called entrancing and intense from the hawk-eyed look he has almost all the time. His hair comes down to just above his eyes with a few bangs hanging in front of them. He gets irritated easily when people mention the lines in his hair and if they ask if it is natural (it is by the way). He is usually seen in butler like attire having a black suit and suit pants as his daily wear. He has skull-like adornments decorating it like a tie that had a skull on it. This might be menacing and disturbing if the skulls weren't so cartoony. He has a wiry frame that beguiles his impressive muscular nature. His muscles are more compact and not as showy.

Personality

Chase is a rather polite young man and is rather amiable in comparison to his joking, sometimes antagonistic brother. He will go out of his way to help others and is generally considered by most to be an extremely caring person. He hates those who would hurt others for no reason and those who would pick on the weak. He has something of a hero complex if you will. He is somewhat of a flirt if a gentlemanly one. Has a sense of chivalry and respect towards all, except those who piss him off.

History

Chase was born with a larger amount of Reiatsu and spiritual awareness than his brother. It was for that reason that he started seeing spirits at the age of 9. It was then that his father explained to him about spirits and how there were normal spirits and vengeful, evil spirits. It was at that point that Chase decided that he would help spirits in any way that he could.

It was at this age that Chase also expressed an interest in martial arts. However instead of karate he decided to follow the martial arts path of Judo. He has now practiced it for seven years. He has become quite the skilled practitioner, almost a master. This was because instead of a class that managed to find him a master to apprentice under though it did cost a pretty penny. His master also managed over the years to sculpt the muscles in his body into pink muscule having both power and stamina. It is known to both brothers that Chase is the stronger of the two in terms of overall skill, not just strength, though Koga will never admit it.

Chase has helped a fair share of spirits out with daily problems like thugs around their death site and such. He also brings them daily offerings. The current one that he is helping and has taken a liking to is the spirit of a 7 year old girl named Tali. She has pale skin and long brown hair in a pony tail that nearly reaches the ground.

Chase's powers first materialized when a girl was about to be run over by a out of control truck. You see Chase's father Musashi is descended from a long line of Kekkaishi or barrier masters. In the past the barrier masters of Chase's family were hunters of hollows, which they called Ayakashi. though they didn't know it purified the souls of the hollows they knew that they had to stop them. This was because of the fact that the barriers had a quility to them holy purifying element to them. The Kekkaishi of the past often worked in pairs to cover each other. Chase doesn't have that luxury and has to rely on his brother to help him. Chase inherited these abilities to make barriers that can interact with the physical and spiritual world. In this instance he created a barrier next to the girl and extended it so that it pushed outward and slammed into the girls shoulder pushing her out of the way. She had a bruise on her shoulder but she survived. To this day no one knows how she was moved as the barriers are only visible to those with spiritual awareness. These barriers are often used to contain those inside. It those inside are a threat he can cause the barriers to implode with a lot of force. These barriers get stronger as Chase does as well and tend to be cube-like in shape

Abilities

Judo: Chase is a green belt in Judo though his own master still calls him a tadpole, a big tadpole but a tadpole just the same. He is capable of beating many people at once and is naturally more skilled that his brother than his brother though not quite as sturdy and physically strong. This is due to his master training him so that all of his bodies muscule turned to pink muscule. However he prefers to try and talk things out.

Weapon Wield: As mentioned in his brothers entry Chase can wield Koga in his weapon form. He is skilled with the scythe and seems to be able to wield his brother almost naturally require both their power and intelligence. It also helps that like this they don't get in each others way. While in weapon form Koga can speak directly into Chase's mind allowing him to help his brother via his vast fighting experience. Chase and Koga when working together in this form help each other out. For example Chase can use his brothers dense reiatsu to augment him forming a halberd of spirit energy or even just a simple double edged scythe in the shape of a cresent moon. Koga can also spread his brothers reiatsu around as a sort of radar to help him lock onto multiple enemies and infuse it into his body to allow him to have a degree more strength and speed so that he is more useful in a melee fight. The boost is only marginal. granting him above Olympic athlete strength and speed.

Kekkai: Chase can create barriers that can extend and slam into objects an opponents and imprison people, object, and spirits in them. He can also use them to protect himself from harm though there is a limit to how much punishment they can take. Once he imprisons someone in a barrier he can either dispel it or make it implode with quite a lot of force. The barriers get stronger as Chase does. His imagination is what and power is what limits him with kekkai at the moment he can only entrap, implode, and push/strike With time he could learn other tricks Chase had to learn his kekkai powers from his father who had knowledge of them but couldn't use them. Because of this his grades in middle school dropped from exceptional to average. Now in high-school his training has been toned down so that he could do better in school. Koga occasionally manages to talk Chase into using his Kekkai powers for mischief, such as using small cube barriers in front of peoples feet to trip them, this doesn't happen often though.

Spiritually Aware: Unlike his brother Chase is spiritually aware without a supplement. He can see spirits and has been able to for a while now. He likes to help them out when he can so that he can make their after like a little bit easier. It is mostly luck that he and his brother have not seen any hollows yet. He knows that vengeful and evil spirits exist but he does not know that their are hollows, neither do his parents know exactly what they are.

I hope this is better.
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2011-10-20 at 06:04 AM.

2. - Top - End - #1262
    Ettin in the Playground

"Koga has been taking karate for 4 years and doesn't plan on stopping anytime soon. His years of training have sculpted his body into a muscular specimen though not overly so."

*snicker* I wish.

Being only 16, I doubt Koga would've become a heavy-weight in just four years - he's barely of the age where he'd realistically reached his maximum height. He would've need to do some serious weightlifting as well in the past two years as well. Four years of Karate doesn't get you very far unless you train like crazy. (That's a common starting age for juniors.)
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

3. - Top - End - #1263
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

thx for the tip frozen feet about the gym frozen feet.

4. - Top - End - #1264
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    We do? This is news to me. Guess I better start making that expy then?

I was throwing around electricity but I dumped it, so if you want it for a Zanpakuto feel free to take it. I already have 4.5-5 characters and a 6th in my head who needs a bio anyways. But even still, if you can use an element someone's already using in a different way, that's not really that much of a problem. I mean, it's not like there's only one way to use Fire.

Draken: We may have changed it, but that works for me. Izumi would be a Living Shinigami and not a Substitute Shinigami under this definition, right?

Kuroimaken: Where are you that Daylight Savings Time is changing now? Our Google Overlords tell me that it ends November 6th, and it's still middle of October.
    Brazil, remember? Daylight Savings Time applies for us in the summer.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

5. - Top - End - #1265
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

The barriers still feel tacked on to the "theme" of the 2 characters. If you take them away, you have twin brothers who are solid at fighting on their own, but are great when one of them turns into a scythe. If you're going to keep the scythe thing, drop the barriers. If you like the barriers, drop the scythe thing and give Koga a bit more to play with. And remember they're 16-year-olds; unless they've got "past life memory" or something to artificially expand their knowledge, they aren't going to be fonts of experience and skill, not yet.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

6. - Top - End - #1266
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Brazil, remember? Daylight Savings Time applies for us in the summer.
    Ah, okay. I merely wasn't sure where you were that Daylight Savings Time would be hugely different. I know in Hawaii it just doesn't happen, but I wasn't sure about other places. Learning new things, yay! Sorry if I sounded rude or something there.

Also, AnimeKid, just the phrasing "muscular specimen, but not overly so" is unclear. You can't be both perfect and not super-perfect, and that's kind of what it sounds like. I know what you're getting at, but that probably isn't the best way to describe it.
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2011-10-20 at 01:44 PM.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

7. - Top - End - #1267
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

I'll try to change it tgva. Guess I'm not that good at desciptions. Also for the reason I gave Chase a power, sure the fact that it's his brother allows him to wield his scythe form like an adept but without his brother he is next to useless against none human opponents. His judo wouldn't work on them at all, and unlike Takara and Eri they don't hang around together almost all the time and don't really have a way of finding each other when the other twin is somewhere else (unless you count twin telepathy.) Koga can at least hold his own against not human opponents. Chase However cannot. Still I wanted to give the Weapon Wield thing a try so I guess I'll drop the barriers.

8. - Top - End - #1268
    Titan in the Playground

He could carry a "secondary weapon" instead. Similar to the guns idea, except with a scythe. That way he's not useless without his brother, but they work best in combination.

Quote Originally Posted by CMOTDibbler View Post
    Ok, I've altered Myojin. Is this is acceptable, or is there something else I should change?
    Looks good!
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2011-10-20 at 04:44 PM.

9. - Top - End - #1269
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

That's a great idea thanks tgva!

10. - Top - End - #1270
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Hey guys I was thinking of introducing two more characters only this time they are fraternal twin brothers and both of them are in the human world as Fushichou High School transfer students. As with my other characters they are somewhat based of existing ones. Particularly Masaru from Digimon Savers, and Death the Kid from Soul eater. Their mom is of American origin while their dad is Japanese. Both parents have a line of spiritually aware/empowered people in their family.

Okay first

Koga Suzaku
    Spoiler
    Show

Name: Koga Suzaku (first, last)
    Height: 6'2
    Weight: 203 pounds
    Hair: Blond, like his mothers
    Eyes: Blue
    Speech/Reiatsu: Blue, feels like the ocean unpredictable and powerful

Apperance:
    Koga is very tall and muscular. He is fairly good looking with and easy going expression on his face most of the time. His hair lies flat and reaches down to his chin. He takes very good care of his hair as he sees it as a tribute his mother and her heritage. His bright blue eyes have a sort of lazy quality to them with a hidden power underneath. They have to tendancy to change color: stormy grey when he is angry, an almost sky blue when happy, and serene deep blue when he is calm. He is usually wearing a rust red jacket with a white shirt underneath. He also wear black cargo pant with a belt buckle that has a large S on it. He is always seen carrying a dogtag around his neck that belonged to his great-grandfather on his mothers side.

Personality

You would think that good looking lad like Koga would have a very sparkling personality. Well not really, you see Koga has the tendency to speak his mind even when he shouldn't. An example of this is the fact that when his father told his kids that he used to enjoy flower arrangement he called his dad a wuss. He usually is the one you expect to crack a joke at the most inappropriate time and usually the crack is at another person. His brother often reprimands him on this and will not hesitate to apologize for his actions.
    However he is capable of making friends once he actually tries to get to know people.

History

Koga was born to Amelia and Musashi Suzaku. Both had lines of spiritually aware people in them as Amelia has at least some Japanese Ancestors. So it was not too surprising to them that Koga and his brother Chase were born with high spiritual energy. Koga was always the more physically imposing of the twins. He usually had to help his father around the house with most things. It was at 12 years old that his powers really activated. You see Koga had always had thick skin both literally and figuratively so he didn't get injured often. However his power in fact did not affect his defense but his strength. While he doesn't have much spiritual energy his energy his dense. By infusing this dense energy into his body he was capable of amazing physical feats. This is why he was able to beating up high school kids that were harassing his favorite ramen joint. It was after that he bragged to his family who were concerned. His mother forced him to take karate classes to try and learn control and self-discipline. It worked somewhat as Koga can now control his ability to not has his now superhuman strength constantly applied.

However the taste of battle turned into into a craving. He is now a street fighter that mostly roughs up delinquents and other such people. He often hits the gym to work out and lifts wieghts and does other such exercises to get stronger and himself fighting fit. His grades tend to be C's for this reason. His parents have talked to him about it but Koga stood his ground. His parents agreed that he had to make his own mistakes to life to learn. Currently Koga tends to lean on his brother for grades whether this means copying or having him explain problems for him. For his sixteenth birthday he was gifted with his great-grandfathers dog-tags. The serve as a reminder to always fight with courage and to help others with your power if you can. They have strong spiritual energy inside that allow Koga to see spirits due to his abysmal spiritual awareness.

He has a strong bond with his brother despite them being polar opposites. As such he has a secondary power that he uses when the brothers work together. His body is capable of transforming into a wicked scythe that Chase can use to great effect. He can only be used by Chase as they have compatible reiatsu. While he can use this ability when not with Chase it is weaker and he can only sprout one scythe blade on the top of his wrist that is about 6 in long. Can possibly sprout more with practice.

Abilities

Dense Reiatsu Infusion: Using his dense spiritual pressure Koga can perform superhuman physical feats. These feats are limited to his physical strength. So while he doesn't have super speed when using this power he can jump several yards in superhuman bounds.

Karate: Koga has been taking karate for 4 years and doesn't plan on stopping anytime soon. His years of training in karate, frequent trips to the gym, and his street fighting have sculpted his body into a muscular specimen though not overly so. He is decently fast though he is no track runner.

Spiritually aware: By himself Koga can only see spirits and hollows if he concentrates immensely. It is only thanks to his great-grandfather's dog-tags that he can see the supernatural at all. Though he can sense them when they get close enough (i.e 9 feet)

Weapon Form: Koga is capable of transforming into a Scythe weapon for his brother to use in combat. He does this by infusing his entire body with his unusual spiritual energy. Once he does that he shapes the reiatsu that is infused into his very being. With this he can shift his body into his weapon form. While like this he can give his brother battle advice and watch out for sneak attacks and cheap shots. Like this they are essentially two people fighting at once.

Now for his brother

Chase Suzaku
    Spoiler
    Show

Name: Chase Suzaku
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 160 pounds
    Hair: Black with three thick white half lines, the lines being on the left side of his hair.
    Eyes: Gold
    Speech/Reiatsu: Slate gray, feels unyielding and calm.

Appearance

Chase is most often called the better looking of the twin brothers. His gold eyes are often called entrancing and intense from the hawk-eyed look he has almost all the time. His hair comes down to just above his eyes with a few bangs hanging in front of them. He gets irritated easily when people mention the lines in his hair and if they ask if it is natural (it is by the way). He is usually seen in butler like attire having a black suit and suit pants as his daily wear. He has skull-like adornments decorating it like a tie that had a skull on it. This might be menacing and disturbing if the skulls weren't so cartoony. He has a wiry frame that beguiles his impressive muscular nature. His muscles are more compact and not as showy.

Personality

Chase is a rather polite young man and is rather amiable in comparison to his joking, sometimes antagonistic brother. He will go out of his way to help others and is generally considered by most to be an extremely caring person. He hates those who would hurt others for no reason and those who would pick on the weak. He has something of a hero complex if you will. He is somewhat of a flirt if a gentlemanly one. Has a sense of chivalry and respect towards all, except those who piss him off.

History

Chase was born with a larger amount of Reiatsu and spiritual awareness than his brother. It was for that reason that he started seeing spirits at the age of 9. It was then that his father explained to him about spirits and how there were normal spirits and vengeful, evil spirits. It was at that point that Chase decided that he would help spirits in any way that he could.

It was at this age that Chase also expressed an interest in martial arts. However instead of karate he decided to follow the martial arts path of Judo. He has now practiced it for seven years. He has become quite the skilled practitioner, almost a master. This was because instead of a class that managed to find him a master to apprentice under though it did cost a pretty penny. His master also managed over the years to sculpt the muscles in his body into pink muscule having both power and stamina. It is known to both brothers that Chase is the stronger of the two in terms of overall skill, not just strength, though Koga will never admit it.

Chase has helped a fair share of spirits out with daily problems like thugs around their death site and such. He also brings them daily offerings. The current one that he is helping and has taken a liking to is the spirit of a 7 year old girl named Tali. She has pale skin and long brown hair in a pony tail that nearly reaches the ground.

Chase's artifact is an old battle scythe that was wielded by his grand-father on his dad's side. It was given to him on his 12th birthday. From the time he picked it up he seemed to have a natural affinity for it, almost like a scythe prodigy. However he does still practice with it both to learn new ways to attack and to increase his skill. When not in use the scythe is a 6 inch metal pole that is kept in his pockets. However when he needs to use it he takes it our and charges spiritual energy into it, turning the metal pole into the 5'5 metal shaft with a extremely sharp, black, and curved scythe blade that is about 3 feet long sticking out. He always keeps it on him at all times stating that he feels naked without it.

Chase and his brother first found about their joint ability quite by accident at the age of 13. Koga was experimenting with his powers while Chase was practicing his scythe techniques. Midway through the training Koga's experimentation yielded a change as he let out a startled yell as he turned into a scythe. Chase then dropped his scythe and rushed over to his brother. His breathe caught as he glimpsed the scythe beautiful form. A 5'6 shaft that was gunmetal gray and had inscriptions in the metal that seemed to convey battle and victory. Near the top of the shaft where the blade was the was a metal looking eye, with white scelera and blue irises. Finally there was the blade, 3 feet long and curved just like his, only the color was red and it looked unnaturally sharp. To test it he took a nearby stick and pressed to the blade edge, it was sliced in two. As he stared in wonder a voice called out, and it came from the scythe. "Stop gawking you idiot and change me back!" It took most of the night but he did eventually change back. It was only after three days begging from his brother that Koga went back to that form. As Chase held him in he hands they both felt a sense of right as Chase went though his usual scythe practice motions noticing that he seemed to now just how to swing and pulled off moves he never could before with his actual weapon. After that both brothers agreed to practice with Koga's weapon form more as they felt the power and connection they had when working together.

Abilities

Judo: Chase is a green belt in Judo though his own master still calls him a tadpole, a big tadpole but a tadpole just the same. He is capable of beating many people at once and is naturally more skilled that his brother than his brother though not quite as sturdy and physically strong. This is due to his master training him so that all of his bodies muscule turned to pink muscule. However he prefers to try and talk things out.

Weapon Wield: As mentioned in his brothers entry Chase can wield Koga in his weapon form. He is skilled with the scythe and seems to be able to wield his brother almost naturally require both their power and intelligence. It also helps that like this they don't get in each others way. While in weapon form Koga can speak directly into Chase's mind allowing him to help his brother via his vast fighting experience. Chase and Koga when working together in this form help each other out. For example Chase can use his brothers dense reiatsu to augment him forming a halberd of spirit energy or even just a simple double edged scythe in the shape of a cresent moon. Koga can also spread his brothers reiatsu around as a sort of radar to help him lock onto multiple enemies and infuse it into his body to allow him to have a degree more strength and speed so that he is more useful in a melee fight. The boost is only marginal. granting him above Olympic athlete strength and speed.

Chase has his own scythe to use for when his brother isn't around but it doesn't grant him the same power as when he wields his brother. His practice sessions have been toned down for his first year of high school so that he can pick up his grades which had started to slip when he and his brother developed their powers. Though his grades did not get as bad a Koga's.

Spiritually Aware: Unlike his brother Chase is spiritually aware without a supplement. He can see spirits and has been able to for a while now. He likes to help them out when he can so that he can make their after like a little bit easier. It is mostly luck that he and his brother have not seen any hollows yet. He knows that vengeful and evil spirits exist but he does not know that their are hollows, neither do his parents know exactly what they are.

How does this work

11. - Top - End - #1271
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    Looks good!
    Awesome! So, should I just jump in, or is there something else I need to do first? And what about my other characters?
    Nunc id Vides, Nunc ne Vides ("Now you see it, Now you don't.")

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath

12. - Top - End - #1272
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

No one has replied in a while so are Chase and Koga okay to put in the registry or has the Bleach game just hit a deadzone all together?
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2011-10-21 at 03:55 PM.

13. - Top - End - #1273
    Ettin in the Playground

Feels like everyone has taken a day off. I won't mind if you put them in the registry, but be prepared to do more revisions if someone asks. Edit button is your friend.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

14. - Top - End - #1274
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Feels like everyone has taken a day off. I won't mind if you put them in the registry, but be prepared to do more revisions if someone asks. Edit button is your friend.
    I'm around, just that there's nothing much to do.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

15. - Top - End - #1275
    Barbarian in the Playground

I'm gonna make a new character. Just some random character who is blind and tastes color to see. Guess my inspiration.

16. - Top - End - #1276
    Ettin in the Playground

I am mostly waiting on Inyu for the past thing in Mortal World and seeing if Terry and straw have anything else to say before Gabi shouts at them.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

17. - Top - End - #1277
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    I have a new job, and have been busy with a combination of that, and playing Arkham City. Also, Nick's right; there's...not a lot going on.

18. - Top - End - #1278
    Titan in the Playground

There isn't anything I'm supposed to be doing, is there?

19. - Top - End - #1279
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Okay then, since no one has raised anymore objections I am going to insert Chase and Koga into the mortal world thread. Would it be okay if I have them come into Venti Buon out of curiosity since they are new to the area?

20. - Top - End - #1280
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
    Okay then, since no one has raised anymore objections I am going to insert Chase and Koga into the mortal world thread. Would it be okay if I have them come into Venti Buon out of curiosity since they are new to the area?
    When Venti Buon is as I recall, closed for the day?
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

21. - Top - End - #1281
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

It is? I thought most of the PC's were there at the moment at a meeting? If not I could just wait until school the next day to have them introduced I guess? What class is everyone in again? Also does the school have a school uniform?
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2011-10-22 at 04:49 AM.

22. - Top - End - #1282
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
    It is? I thought most of the PC's were there at the moment at a meeting? If not I could just wait until school the next day to have them introduced I guess? What class is everyone in again? Also does the school have a school uniform?
    I might be wrong, but the meeting is done when the place is closed. Coz you know, conspirators in anime have great connections to achieve that.

Well, since both of your new characters are Shinto kids..your kids might not see a need to visit the Church.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

23. - Top - End - #1283
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklance View Post
    When Venti Buon is as I recall, closed for the day?
    The scene between Donovan and Rosa is when the Venti Buon is closed, that is in the past (past 6:00 PM too). The current scene in the Venti Buon, where the kids are discussing, is happening while the café is open.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

24. - Top - End - #1284
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    The scene between Donovan and Rosa is when the Venti Buon is closed, that is in the past (past 6:00 PM too). The current scene in the Venti Buon, where the kids are discussing, is happening while the café is open.
    Thanks for the clarification.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

25. - Top - End - #1285
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    I have a new job, and have been busy with a combination of that, and playing Arkham City. Also, Nick's right; there's...not a lot going on.
    Think of the sweet, sweet money, KD.

Also, how does Arkham City measure up?

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

26. - Top - End - #1286
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Think of the sweet, sweet money, KD.

Also, how does Arkham City measure up?
    Money is good for things for sure.

As for Arkham City...You know the bar Arkham Asylum set?

Arkham City doesn't just pass that bar. It loving takes it and welds it into a new bar, one set at least a half-mile higher into the atmosphere (which means we're past cloud level now).

...I might be biased, though. <_< >_>

27. - Top - End - #1287
    Orc in the Playground

That sounds great if it's true. (I heard some complaints gameplay-wise about things like too many enemies with guns, shields being too good for your enemies, and it being a real pain to deflect multiple strikes from knife-wielding opponents.)

Also, on a secondary note, I believe the conditions are ripe for Masaru to tell his tale of woe. Or are you waiting on me?

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #1288
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

That sounds great if it's true. (I heard some complaints gameplay-wise about things like too many enemies with guns, shields being too good for your enemies, and it being a real pain to deflect multiple strikes from knife-wielding opponents.)

Also, on a secondary note, I believe the conditions are ripe for Masaru to tell his tale of woe. Or are you waiting on me?
    I think I was waiting on you and/or berry to react in the scene, so as not to be the only talker. We can assume everyone left, and that no one is secretly listening.

29. - Top - End - #1289
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Akira can tell you loads of her woe as well.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

30. - Top - End - #1290
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    I think I was waiting on you and/or berry to react in the scene, so as not to be the only talker. We can assume everyone left, and that no one is secretly listening.
    I don't mind initiating.
    Akira can tell you loads of her woe as well.
    "I'm not sure I can trust the Ryo Saeba in me to pay attention to the story."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show