Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] What Has Magic Done? My Little Pony, Without The Kiddy

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Scarlet rolls her eyes.
    "Need some help?"
    "Not really," Roy states.

"We'd love some company though," Eric continues for his brother as Roy nods in agreement. "Our relief isn't scheduled for an hour, and while I like a quiet guard shift as much as the rest of town, it gets really boring sometimes."
    Wind & Sound Elemental Eric Greenhilt avatar by Akrim.elf
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    Ninja-Pirate of BvS's Privateer village! Come and join me!
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

2. - Top - End - #32
    Titan in the Playground

Soft refills the Root beer and asks Lone Star what he would like to drink.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Crisis21 View Post
    "Not really," Roy states.

"We'd love some company though," Eric continues for his brother as Roy nods in agreement. "Our relief isn't scheduled for an hour, and while I like a quiet guard shift as much as the rest of town, it gets really boring sometimes."
    "Not much else to do." shrugs Scarlet. "I can stay a while."
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Titan in the Playground

"Apple juice in a soda bottle with a dash of strawberry, with a shotglass of honey and two cubes of sugar on the side, if you please." Lone Star calmly replied as if he knew the thing by heart. (Which he probably did) "I also have it written down if you need it." He added.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2011-05-24 at 02:28 PM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

"We'd love some company though," Eric continues for his brother as Roy nods in agreement.
    "I can provide some, if you don't mind it being slightly bruised." Aero Naught grinned at them as he approached, limping slightly. He should have been in a much fouler mood, all things considered, but at the moment he was simply feeling happy that he managed to walk away from the crash. "Hello. Do any of you know where one could get an airship repaired?"

6. - Top - End - #36
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    "Apple juice in a soda bottle with a dash of strawberry, with a shotglass of honey and two cubes of sugar on the side, if you please." Lone Star calmly replied as if he knew the thing by heart. (Which he probably did) "I also have it written down if you need it." He added.
    ....okay is all Soft says as she gets the stuff he asks for. Apple Juice in a soda bottle with a dash of strawberry, a shotglass of honey and 2 cubes of sugar on the side. No offense, but that's probably the oddest order I've ever had. she comments happily. She likes weird stuff like that.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Troll in the Playground

Fox Trot Heading to Soft Serve's Bar

Well, the best place to celebrate a job well done was obviously at the bar, plus he was a socializing sort of pony and there were always ponies there. He strode with his gentlecolt's swagger greeting the fillies he past by until he approached the doors to the bar and walked right in. He took his usual spot at the counter and shook his mane a little out of pony habit.

"Good day Miss Soft Serve, looking beautiful as always," He casually complimented. He knew she was a fillyfooler but that wasn't going to stop him from pointing out the obvious. "One extra bitter rootbeer, extra foam, spiced with a leaf of mint, in a tankard." His usual order when he stopped by.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Titan in the Playground

"I have odd tastes." Lone Star replied calmly before taking the soda bottle in his mouth.

However, instead of drinking it, he tossed it into the air, where it spun three times before dumping the contents down onto his face. He sighed contentedly and caught the bottle before setting it down. He then licked up as much as he could off his face before going to drink up the honey.

....Yeeeeeeeah. Odd.

He gave something akin to a glare (though he had no malicious intent behind it, as anypony who knew him would know) to the new pony as he walked in. "... So there IS a delivery today..." He then was silent, and looked back at the pony, a curious look on his face. "...uh, Fox Trot, wasn't it? You don't happen to have The Siege of Trot with you, do ya?"

((He probably won't - it's somewhat like finding toilet paper used by Homer))
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2011-05-24 at 02:49 PM.

Extended Sig

9. - Top - End - #39
    Barbarian in the Playground

Zach got the shivers when Foxtrot came in. He didn't know why, but he felt like he wouldn't get along with that pony very well.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

10. - Top - End - #40
    Troll in the Playground

[B]
    He gave something akin to a glare (though he had no malicious intent behind it, as anypony who knew him would know) to the new pony as he walked in. "... So there IS a delivery today..." He then was silent, and looked back at the pony, a curious look on his face. "...uh, Fox Trot, wasn't it? You don't happen to have The Siege of Trot with you, do ya?"

((He probably won't - it's somewhat like finding toilet paper used by Homer))
    Fox Trot
    "I'm afraid not," He tilted his head slightly with one of his trademark affable "I'm sorry" smiles. "Now I must ponder if you were making a joke with my name.."

He looked over at Zach and gave a slight nod in greeting.

11. - Top - End - #41

"Not much else to do." shrugs Scarlet. "I can stay a while."
    Quote Originally Posted by RdMarquis View Post
    "I can provide some, if you don't mind it being slightly bruised." Aero Naught grinned at them as he approached, limping slightly. He should have been in a much fouler mood, all things considered, but at the moment he was simply feeling happy that he managed to walk away from the crash. "Hello. Do any of you know where one could get an airship repaired?"
    "Ah, that was yours?" Roy asked while Eric was cheering the fact that they had company to relieve the boredom.

"I'm guessing from the fact that you're being allowed to walk around on your own that the only injuries in the crash were yours," he continued. The hard-nosed guard captain of Bridle Shores would never stand for anypony responsible for significant injuries or property damage to simply stroll around unsupervised until a full investigation was completed.

Roy proceeded to give the stranger directions to a mechanical workshop on the outskirts of the town proper, but still inside the defensive wall, near where the farms began. "I hope you know your technical jargon. The pony there is very good, but tends to ramble a lot in mechanist's slang. Let 'em know that you've got a wreck in the middle of town too and they'll help you haul it out."

((Hope that's generic enough if anyone wants to make a mechanic character.))
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

12. - Top - End - #42

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Fox Trot
    "I'm afraid not," He tilted his head slightly with one of his trademark affable "I'm sorry" smiles. "Now I must ponder if you were making a joke with my name.."

Zach gave a slight nod back. Zach felt like he should leave soon, to the Celestia Resistance hideout.
    Busy with Life

13. - Top - End - #43
    Titan in the Playground

Fox Trot

"That was a coincidence." Lone Star replied, crushing the sugar against his hoof. As he stared at his hooves, he then banged his head against the bar. "Oh right, salt is supposed to go on the hooves, not sugar... Ah well."

Extended Sig

14. - Top - End - #44
    Titan in the Playground

When the airship pony leaves, Scarlet is going to set her hindquarters down.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Titan in the Playground

Fox Trot Heading to Soft Serve's Bar

Well, the best place to celebrate a job well done was obviously at the bar, plus he was a socializing sort of pony and there were always ponies there. He strode with his gentlecolt's swagger greeting the fillies he past by until he approached the doors to the bar and walked right in. He took his usual spot at the counter and shook his mane a little out of pony habit.

"Good day Miss Soft Serve, looking beautiful as always," He casually complimented. He knew she was a fillyfooler but that wasn't going to stop him from pointing out the obvious. "One extra bitter rootbeer, extra foam, spiced with a leaf of mint, in a tankard." His usual order when he stopped by.
    Soft gets Foxtrot his order, one extra bitter Root Beer, extra foam, spiced with a leaf of mint in a tankard, and she goes into the back room where Smoothie supposedly is. She seems to simply walk through the door. It doesn't even open.

She comes back a little later.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Troll in the Playground

"That was a coincidence." Lone Star replied, crushing the sugar against his hoof. As he stared at his hooves, he then banged his head against the bar. "Oh right, salt is supposed to go on the hooves, not sugar... Ah well."
    Fox Trot
    "I see," He simply replies with. Soon Soft Serve provides him with his root beer. "Thank-you kindly, Miss Soft Serve." Three weeks without this delicious root beer, as that was how long he was gone for, at this moment it was even more delicious. "Delicious as I remembered."

The gentlecolt then just relaxed and observed the ponies around him, watching their body language, the way they drank their beverage, how many times they blinked when they talked. Normal things really. :P

-----
    Ah yes, one thing, is that no one really knows he works as an information gatherer or does "spy work" as he doesn't advertise that fact. As far as anypony knows here is that 'Fox Trot' was some old washed out star who goes on frequent trips.

17. - Top - End - #47

Zach walks out of Soft's bar after paying for his second rootbeer. He walked far into the Everfree forest and activated the rock that would open the door to the Hideout of Celestia's Resistance. He went through the door into a highly sophisticated science labratory. Celestia's Resistance had a few brilliant Scientists on their side. They were currently testing a new device. Zach saw a pony shoot out a blue orb, making a blue oval on the wall, the pony went through the oval and appeared out of an orange oval.
    "I want one of those made for me, stat."
    "Sir yes Sir!"
    Zach went over to the part of the lab currently dedicated to finding a way to combine Luna and Celestia into one form of perfect Balance.
    "How is it coming along Hedgesworth?"
    "We still cannot figure out how to do it yet, but I'm confindent that we will figure out a way."
    "Good"
    Zach made his way to a chair that was for him only. He sat down in it and his second in command, Private Bell, came over and addressed him
    "Sir, the Scientists report that the sentient computer project needs to be terminated."
    "Tell them that they have full authorization to do it."
    Zach then relaxed in his chair. There was no possible way for someone to find the hideout.
    Busy with Life

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Aero Naught's reply was short. "Yes, and thank you." The pilot neglected to mention that he hadn't met this guard captain yet. He hurried off, hoping his invisibility spell was up to snuff, and that the ship was still airworthy.

19. - Top - End - #49

Quote Originally Posted by RdMarquis View Post
    Aero Naught's reply was short. "Yes, and thank you." The pilot neglected to mention that he hadn't met this guard captain yet. He hurried off, hoping his invisibility spell was up to snuff, and that the ship was still airworthy.
    ((You met one of the guard though. The implication is that if you were let out to run around freely while responsible for serious damage or injury, he would royally chew out whoever let you do so and levy strict punishment. Roy knows this. A guard in Bridle Shores who doesn't take their job seriously doesn't stay a guard long.))

When the airship pony leaves, Scarlet is going to set her hindquarters down.
    "So what's new?" Eric asked Scarlet.
    Last edited by Crisis21; 2011-05-24 at 04:35 PM.
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

20. - Top - End - #50

"Alright Hedgesworth, how do you use this portal gun thing."
    "Click this button to send out the Orange Portal."
    Hedgesworth shows him how, sending an orange orb hurling towards the wall, causing an orange oval to appear on the wall.
    "And now, press this one to shoot a Blue Portal."
    A blue orb is sent hurling towards a different wall.
    "Now, just throw anything through it."
    Hedgesworth throws a baseball through the blue oval. It came hurling through the orange oval.
    "Impressive."
    "It is impressive. Except for the fact that there is a 75% chance for the device to explode when you click one of the buttons. We're working on bringing that down to 0%"
    "How did you think this up? I've never seen anything like it."
    "We found it on the ground in the Everfree forest. Johnsworth was able to fix it up."
    "Excellent"
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2011-05-24 at 05:19 PM.
    Busy with Life

21. - Top - End - #51
    Titan in the Playground

"So what's new?" Eric asked Scarlet.
    She sighs. "Not that much. I've been trying to get some more firepower going, but I can't outdo a fireball."

22. - Top - End - #52

"Alright, I'm taking flight squad 1 with me for this mission. We gotta do it while Scarlet Flair is still in town. Everypony get on their masks and their clothing to cover up their cutie marks. Then grab the paint ballons, we fly out in 10 minutes."
    Zach makes sure to carefully put paint filled ballons into his saddlebags. He drew his mask over his head, and got into his flight suit. He prepared himself for the mission. When they whole squad was ready, they extended their wings and prepared to fly. The captain of the squad(a griffon) was with them. They took off into the air, through the open doors, and headed towards the north end of town.

They got to the north end of town within a couple minutes. They prepared their loads of ballons, the squad seperated into teams of 2, so they could hit multipul guards. Zach himself was with the griffon. They pulled themselves into a dive.
    "FOR THE RESISTANCE!"
    The griffon went for Eric and Roy, dropping sparkly white paint filled ballons all over them, while Zach went for Scarlet. He dropped his whole payload of ballons on her, covering her with paint. The Griffon and Zach used the momentum of their dive to zoom back fast up in the air, and began to fly back to the retreat point. But still being close enough to be seen.
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2011-05-24 at 05:22 PM.
    Busy with Life

23. - Top - End - #53
    Troll in the Playground

Fox Trot

Fox Trot heard the yelling from outside the bar. His smile dropped as he tossed the bits on the counter. "I apologize for my lack of tact." He says quickly as he runs outside.

He narrowly dodges a paintballoon as he sneers in disgust as catches what he assumes to be the perpetrators. He scowls as he watches the direction they turned back to in their cowardly retreat. He makes mental note of their retreat direction. Though instead of running off foalishly after them he stays to help his fellow loyalists.

Scarlet seems to have gotten it worse as he pulls a clothe from his saddle bag and hands it to her.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Titan in the Playground

Lone Star appears to completely ignore the noise, as he finished up the shotglass of honey. He looked up to Soft. "Do you make this here? Cuz... this is just fantastic. Can i have another glass?" He's already numb to whatever the rebels could possibly do.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2011-05-24 at 05:32 PM.

Extended Sig

25. - Top - End - #55

Zach and Squad 1 made it back to the retreat point. Where they refilled their ballon payloads.
    "Alright guys, time for round two."
    And they took off again.
    They choose a different tactic this time. Zach and the Griffon got into a flying single file line, they dived down and went between Eric, Roy, Foxtrot, and Scarlet. They did a rapidly twirling barrel roll, splattering their payloads everywhere. The Griffon took back off to the second retreat point while Zach landed on the ground in front of Eric, Roy, Foxtrot, and Scarlet, his katanas were on both sides of his hips.
    He then spoke in a deep voice.
    "I am the leader of the resistance. I believe you know what we stand for Scarlet Flair"
    Busy with Life

26. - Top - End - #56
    Titan in the Playground

"Ugh." says Scarlet in disgust, melting the paint to vapour with heat.

"Yes, I know what you stand for. You stand for the return of she who burns, she who hates." she says bitingly. "You want to bring back a corrupt princess who tried and FAILED to defend us all. I don't care to dream why... but personally I think you're just crazy in the coconut."

27. - Top - End - #57
    Troll in the Playground

Fox Trot

"A bunch of cowards that's what else," He sneered and spat at the ground in front of "Zach's" hoof. He studied the masked figure who was even coward enough to hide his cutie mark. He mentally marked the size and muscle mass of this pony and put this information away in memory. Disgusting rebels.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-05-24 at 05:58 PM.

28. - Top - End - #58

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak586 View Post
    Zach and Squad 1 made it back to the retreat point. Where they refilled their ballon payloads.
    "Alright guys, time for round two."
    And they took off again.
    They choose a different tactic this time. Zach and the Griffon got into a flying single file line, they dived down and went between Eric, Roy, Foxtrot, and Scarlet. They did a rapidly twirling barrel roll, splattering their payloads everywhere. The Griffon took back off to the second retreat point while Zach landed on the ground in front of Eric, Roy, Foxtrot, and Scarlet, his katanas were on both sides of his hips.
    He then spoke in a deep voice.
    "I am the leader of the resistance. I believe you know what we stand for Scarlet Flair"
    Eric and Roy are scowling at the Resistance pony.

"Great," Roy deadpans, drawing his huge sword, "you jokers again."

Eric just pulls out his instrument and plays a quick tune that sounds like running water, causing some water to leap out of a nearby rain barrel and wash the paint off of the two of them.

"And here I thought this would be a quiet shift," Eric says casually, shaking the water from his body.

((I have to deadtime for a bit and do homework.))
    Last edited by Crisis21; 2011-05-24 at 06:04 PM.
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

29. - Top - End - #59

"Ugh." says Scarlet in disgust, melting the paint to vapour with heat.

"Yes, I know what you stand for. You stand for the return of she who burns, she who hates." she says bitingly. "You want to bring back a corrupt princess who tried and FAILED to defend us all. I don't care to dream why... but personally I think you're just crazy in the coconut."
    "I thought you were more intellegent then that Scarlet. I'll give you a little hint. Bringing back Celestia is only the first step in our goal. The next step isn't reinstating her in power. Oh no. Even we know that is crazy. But the second step, we won't be revealing that just yet."

Zach stood calmly still when Foxtrot spit near his hoof.

"Well now, I bet your mother just loves you, doesn't she. Tell me, are you trying to instigate a fight? And if you're looking to call me something, call me Delta. It isn't my real name of course, I'm not stupid."

((Going to be gone for about 30 minutes))
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2011-05-24 at 06:14 PM.
    Busy with Life

30. - Top - End - #60

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak586 View Post
    "I thought you were more intellegent then that Scarlet. I'll give you a little hint. Bringing back Celestia is only the first step in our goal. The next step isn't reinstating her in power. Oh no. Even we know that is crazy. But the second step, we won't be revealing that just yet."

Zach stood calmly still when Foxtrot spit near his hoof.

"Well now, I bet your mother just loves you, doesn't she. Tell me, are you trying to instigate a fight? And if you're looking to call me something, call me Delta. It isn't my real name of course, I'm not stupid."
    Eric had to suppress a wince at Scarlet's vicious detraction of Celestia, but he kept playing. The new song was directed at the resistance members and meant to play with their balance and timing.

((OK, now I'm deadtiming))
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!