New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Lone Star originally was supposed to do everything better in the dark. That's why there's only three lights in his entire house and only one of them is on on a regular basis.
    Alright, but is there anything in particular you want him do?

2. - Top - End - #302
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Alright, but is there anything in particular you want him do?
    No, I'm just bored.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

3. - Top - End - #303
    Troll in the Playground

There's still stuff that could be done over at a certain Canterlot estate, pie's the limit.

Anyways, did you have any particular information about this Autumn Spring pony? I was planning on Fox receiving word back from HQ that an Autumn Spring was on a guest list to a certain Manehatten Charity Ball. But I wasn't sure if you had something planned with her not.

4. - Top - End - #304
    Titan in the Playground

There's still stuff that could be done over at a certain Canterlot estate, pie's the limit.

Anyways, did you have any particular information about this Autumn Spring pony? I was planning on Fox receiving word back from HQ that an Autumn Spring was on a guest list to a certain Manehatten Charity Ball. But I wasn't sure if you had something planned with her not.
    Well for starters she-

Ya know what? No, I have no plans for Autumn Spring. Originally she was gonna actually be alive despite Lone Star ripping her head off but frankly that doesn't really have a point to it so I don't see any reason to do it.

Extended Sig

5. - Top - End - #305
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Well for starters she-

Ya know what? No, I have no plans for Autumn Spring. Originally she was gonna actually be alive despite Lone Star ripping her head off but frankly that doesn't really have a point to it so I don't see any reason to do it.
    So uh...what would you say her current state is now? And do you have any other little tidbits about this character?

6. - Top - End - #306
    Titan in the Playground

So uh...what would you say her current state is now? And do you have any other little tidbits about this character?
    Ah, right... sorry. Dead as a doornail. It'd be cool if she came back but I don't know what she'd do if she did.

Officially she was a scientist who had a physical immunity to pain (this is a real genetic mutation, apparently) specializing in the analysis and study of genetics, particularly the equine genome. Unofficially she was a complete and total sadist with a barely tenuous grip on reality* who harvested half of her samples from unwilling victims. She's with whoever we're supposed to be going after (either the Dark Forces or the Cult of the Eclipse)

--

*Wow, HT made a character suffering from insanity. Who could've possibly seen THAT coming?

Extended Sig

7. - Top - End - #307
    Troll in the Playground

Cult of the Eclipse. An organization made of loosely connected Cells and small groups bent on discovering different methods and ways to lay corruption upon the world and ponies. And blah.

But ah, alrighty, I'll figure something out with that and bring it to the table here, perhaps, you, I and Grif can discuss this, since, this current in game night will probably go on for another week, heh, erph.

8. - Top - End - #308
    Titan in the Playground

Kelvin, I imagine Luna is able to provide the mentioned defenses for Bridle Shores. Do you have any actual problem with any of it? Your characters are totally free to decline Mystic's offer if they wish, though I kinda doubt they will. I imagine they're willing to use anything they can get.

I'm mainly just mentioning her in the off chance I ever bring her back. If I do, she'll end up significantly different from the way she was before. She was kinda nutso herself, and I imagine her and Faithful song are currently receiving some much needed counseling. This will have a much better effect on Mystic than it will on Faithful Song, the latter of whom it'll probably do two things for.

"Jack and ****. And Jack left town."

Because I never pass up a good opportunity to quote that line.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-08-02 at 12:49 AM.

9. - Top - End - #309
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh, I think they'll be quite happy having this Boris guy around, after all how bad could-

*clicks the link*

Fortunately, between Swedish Fish and druidic assistance, the crawling weapon should be much appreciated. As long as they can aim it the right direction...
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

10. - Top - End - #310
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Oh, I think they'll be quite happy having this Boris guy around, after all how bad could-

*clicks the link*

Back when she was a villain, she had stuff that was MUUUUCH worse.

But, like Luna said, they'll immediately know him when they see him, and his enemies won't be too thrilled to see him.

Unless you just decide to use him as the Worf of course.

Fortunately, between Swedish Fish and druidic assistance, the crawling weapon should be much appreciated. As long as they can aim it the right direction...
    Hey, make sure it's clear who is who, and Boris will happily start munching on baddies.

11. - Top - End - #311
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    But, like Luna said, they'll immediately know him when they see him, and his enemies won't be too thrilled to see him.

Unless you just decide to use him as the Worf of course.
    ehh, most of the mooks would be, elite ones would go berserk like "CHALLENGE!!!!11", high ranking ones would just be like "meh derp"

But if he's actually as dangerous as he looks (to me, it looks like giant pac-man, just with the army instead of dots) ....yeah he'd be worf'd, he could curb-stomp the bad guys and then there'd be no fun, unless I'm let to give the dark army black dragons, so it could get distracted by them and then there would be another fun fight ; but otherwise, open for suggestions

....but just asking right now, is the town actually siegable? not right now, but several days, around 2 or 3? or would all the fight have to be somewhere else?
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-08-02 at 05:15 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #312
    Ogre in the Playground

Well actually there's no way Starbeam would send an asset like that out into the forefront. So it'd be less a mobile siege engine and more like a mobile defensive line.

"Yes! We're in the town! Let's start burning- AARRRRGH!!"
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

13. - Top - End - #313

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Well actually there's no way Starbeam would send an asset like that out into the forefront. So it'd be less a mobile siege engine and more like a mobile defensive line.

"Yes! We're in the town! Let's start burning- AARRRRGH!!"
    Oh, big ambush defensive worm then?
    Also, does it burrow? because if Mindfreak wants to send Barb, it would get squashed underground
    if not, it would get shredded by ballistas, or by a zergrush of high ranking dudes, or by Doth and/or Barb themselves, just putting up options if it ends up too powerful
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #314
    Troll in the Playground

alrighty, is everyone who's part of a certain scene in a certain airship, is everyone in the briefing room?

15. - Top - End - #315
    Titan in the Playground

alrighty, is everyone who's part of a certain scene in a certain airship, is everyone in the briefing room?
    Yeah, I think so.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

16. - Top - End - #316
    Ogre in the Playground

Taylor definitely is, and Dan's with Blaze. So if Blaze is there...

17. - Top - End - #317

Be back tomorrow, sunday at the latest.
    Sorry!
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

18. - Top - End - #318
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Oh, big ambush defensive worm then?
    Also, does it burrow?
    Yeah, it burrows. Also, don't kill it. He also shouldn't be that easy to defeat, even by high-ranking enemies. He's supposed to be a one wurm army, and if this force is as strong as the group made them out to be, Boris shouldn't exactly be a tide-turner anyway.

Think of it less like throwing a Balrog or a Kaiju into the midst of a bunch of mooks, and more like a Warg Rider. Yeah, it'll give you an advantage, but it's hardly unbeatable. His advantage is more that, like Mystic when she has her powers, he's incredibly hard to put down and keep down.

Plus, if Boris is made incredibly easy to defeat...what sort of chance does Bridal Shores actually have? I mean, if this force can go straight through a full grown, specially raised Massacre Wurm like it's nothing, what exactly are the royal troops going to do to this force? Other than die like flies.

Will post tomorrow. Had way too many distractions, and am way too burnt out tonight.

19. - Top - End - #319
    Troll in the Playground

Eh?...Do I have to have the back and forth between myself with Grubbs and Gearstride? I feel like I'm cheating when I'm interrogating my own character with another of my own since I'll know just exactly what to ask xD
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-08-04 at 04:43 PM.

20. - Top - End - #320
    Dwarf in the Playground

Talking to yourself does tend to lead to that kind of thing, but you can always make one side somewhat uncooperative or clueless. Just because you know the right questions to ask doesn't mean your characters do, and likewise, just because you want to give information doesn't mean your characters do. Figure out how the characters would handle it knowing what they know.

Say, on the subject of interrogations, should I play the Public Works Guild pony Night Jewel and Zaros/Dawnstride will have to deal with, or will someone else volunteer? And I'd appreciate an answer this time, whether it's a yes or a no.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

21. - Top - End - #321
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Well, Rainbow subscribes to the Jack Bauer method so do you really want her talking?

Can't handle anymore characters ATM, PIK. Sorry, but that's a no from me.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

22. - Top - End - #322
    Ogre in the Playground

Eh?...Do I have to have the back and forth between myself with Grubbs and Gearstride? I feel like I'm cheating when I'm interrogating my own character with another of my own since I'll know just exactly what to ask xD
    I just figured it was a rank thing. Though Daniel has to keep the magic going, so he's out of consideration.

23. - Top - End - #323
    Titan in the Playground

If anypony needs me for anything else, feel free to PM me.

Glad you were satisfied with my performance as Luna, Kelvin.

24. - Top - End - #324

Disappearing till later today.
    Busy with Life

25. - Top - End - #325

Oh, and Luka, you missed my post for Aero a while ago and somepony poke me when the vamponies are coming in.
    Since Blaze is just wandering the ship keeping it secure after all, so if somepony is going to have vamponies try to come into the ship, please alert me and please wait for me.
    Thank you
    Busy with Life

26. - Top - End - #326
    Troll in the Playground

Well, there is a vampony on the ship already

But they're the ally sort and with Sandy, Gearstride and Staccata right now, outside the briefing room.

I thought Blaze was in the briefing room?...blargle...oh well continuity be darned

27. - Top - End - #327

Nope, he isn't, I moved him timewise before they started interrogating the prisoner because I wasn't around to do it when the interrogating was actually starting.
    Busy with Life

28. - Top - End - #328
    Troll in the Playground

oekey dokey

29. - Top - End - #329

So everypony have some da'wwww.
    Spoiler
    Show

Yeah I ship Dan and Pinkie Pie.
    What of it?
    Busy with Life

30. - Top - End - #330
    Ogre in the Playground

Kinda makes me wish it showed up on my computer!